Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Dobre » October 31st, 2009, 10:27 pm

http://criminalnaya.ru/

http://translate.google.com/translate_t#

Russian > English

You're welcome.

Time to celebrate


DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » November 1st, 2009, 8:48 pm

German > Russian

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Dobre » November 1st, 2009, 10:58 pm

DutchGangster69 wrote:German > Russian
The opposite actually. Both Hitler and Nepoleon invaded Russia and got what was coming to them.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » November 2nd, 2009, 9:29 am

alfghanistan > russia

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 2nd, 2009, 10:53 am

Dobre wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:German > Russian
The opposite actually. Both Hitler and Nepoleon invaded Russia and got what was coming to them.
germany was winning the war in russia both in world war one and two. the sudden surrender caused the loss in the first world war and the dozen or so other nations fighting germany on four sides caused the dedeat in the second world war. in general, slavs fight with numbers. individually they have never been a factor worth mentioning.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Dobre » November 2nd, 2009, 1:43 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Dobre wrote:
DutchGangster69 wrote:German > Russian
The opposite actually. Both Hitler and Nepoleon invaded Russia and got what was coming to them.
germany was winning the war in russia both in world war one and two. the sudden surrender caused the loss in the first world war and the dozen or so other nations fighting germany on four sides caused the dedeat in the second world war. in general, slavs fight with numbers. individually they have never been a factor worth mentioning.
No lol..

First off, you say Balkan Slavs are nothing. The Russo-Turkish war drove out the Ottoman Empire. Hundreds of years of anti-Ottoman rebellions and revolts in the Balkans as well as nonstop clan to clan fighting and killing amongst tens of thousands of families in Macedonia alone.

This led to many other revolts, especially the Illinden Uprising of 1903 and then the Balkan Wars of 1912-1913 which then led to World War 1 which led to the collapse of every European throne other than that of the British Empire ----- especially the collapse of the once mighty and legendary Austro-Hungarian nation, the fall of the Russian Tsars' throne as well as the Russian Revolution of 1917 where there was an allied intervention INVOLVING THE USA, FINLAND, GREECE, THE UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, ROMANIA, JAPAN, POLAND, ITALY etc. which then led to a Communist state AND the long term victory over the Japanese in the Russo-Japanese wars and the withdrawl of the Japanese military from Russian soil, the beginning of Communism, the Soviet Union, the humiliating defeat of the German nation which led to World War 2, the most destructive war in history, which led to the creation of the nuke, the Cold War and many proxy wars with it, finalizing by the collapse of the Soviet Union, the massive infiltration of Soviet-Russo-Bulgarian-Yugoslav-EastEuropean organized crime into Western civil society, corperations and etcetera and the wars that ensued after the American empire felt the need to flex it's might and muscle on the world, resulting in many, many black op sponsored wars killing millions of people as well as direct action wars also killing millions of extras.

Nowhere in history is Albania 'significant'. Not even in today's world.

But Russia along with other Slav nations have always been the center of the spotlight.

So in all, the Russian state and people have defeated militarily:

1) The Swedish kingdom
2) The French empire
3) The German empire/Nazi Germany
4) The Ottoman Empire
5) The Huns/Mongol empire
6) American state
7) The British empire
8) The Chinese nation
9) Japanese empire
10) The Polish state
11) The Byzantine empire
12) The Persian/Iranian state
13) The Austro-Hungarian state

etc. Need I say more?

So what, they fight in numbers? You can say the same about Albanians and fist fights against Slavs. If Slavs are 100 strong and Albanians are 50 strong, Albanians don't fight. If Slavs are 100 strong and Albanians are 80 strong, Albanians don't fight. If Slavs are 100 strong and Albanians are 100 strong, Albanians don't fight. If Slavs are 100 strong and Albanians are 120 strong, Albanians don't fight. If Slavs are 100 strong and Albanians are 150 strong, Albanians fight, but lose. If Slavs are 100 strong and Albanians are 200 strong, Albanians fight, Slavs get their asses kicked good but still make Albanians run away. If Slavs are 100 strong and Albanians are 250 strong, Albanians win.

Get it?

Besides, 21st century, Russia doesn't fight with numbers any more and nuclear physics are extinct. Alas existeth Scalar weaponary to make all 3 major world powers invincible from eachother:

1) Nazi Germany's militarized colony of Antartica
2) Russia
3) America

This is why America wants their troops to look like robocop. Americans are like Bulgarians when it comes to having things: HEY I HAVE THIS LOOK EVERYONE

Russians don't care. This is why half of their military is running errands going rogue for the Russian mafia and the other half of the Russian military is brainwashed into thinking there might be a war with the USA anytime soon so let us demolish you and make you commit suicide you grow strong yeh?

Look at history Johnny, it's always told us the one and same thing: Russia always wins in the long term.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » November 2nd, 2009, 6:00 pm

I think world vision operates in both Macedonia and Albania.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Azure9920 » November 2nd, 2009, 6:33 pm

CheGuevara wrote:germany was winning the war in russia both in world war one and two.
Everyone is winning a battle until they start losing, even an empire as large as Hitlers. Germany's initial successes were due to the offensive structuring of the Soviet forces, - as they were preparing for an invasion of Germany - once the Soviet army was restructured to fight from a defensive point, they began pushing back the Germans. Contrary to popular opinion, the Soviet advance began PRIOR to the winter of 1941. The failure to capture Moscow was basically the nail in the coffin for Hitler's Russian ambitions.

However, there's no denying that Russia was a joke in World War One. Tsarist rule of Russia was a joke.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 2nd, 2009, 7:01 pm

whatever might have happened, hitler's germany was a 10 year old in a playground of 5 year olds at that time. if hitler had used the ukrainians who were aching to repay russia for it's behaviour against ukraine to his offensive, there is no telling what he might have done. the nail in his coffin was his foolish decision to divide the german soldiers into two divisions instead of heading towards moscow under one fully fledged force. but in my personal opinion, he lost because of his weakness for the english people. england could have been demilitarized and captured in a year had hitler not given them so many chances and so much time to sign peace treaties. with england and france taken care of, he could have used the millions of infantry on the western border to advance eastward.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Azure9920 » November 2nd, 2009, 8:55 pm

CheGuevara wrote:if hitler had used the ukrainians who were aching to repay russia for it's behaviour against ukraine to his offensive
I don't have time to properly respond to the whole post, but what exactly makes you think Ukraine was in any way wanting to "repay" the Soviets?

Note that the Ukraine was one of the first countries to issue a declaration of war towards Germany after she invaded Russia.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 2nd, 2009, 10:19 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:if hitler had used the ukrainians who were aching to repay russia for it's behaviour against ukraine to his offensive
I don't have time to properly respond to the whole post, but what exactly makes you think Ukraine was in any way wanting to "repay" the Soviets?

Note that the Ukraine was one of the first countries to issue a declaration of war towards Germany after she invaded Russia.
ukraine was nearly starved by stalin's policies towards them. 7,000,000 ukrainians died i believe. i have ukrainian friends and even today they don't speak highly of russians and state alot of hate towards them.

ukraine was controlled by the soviet union and was one of the closest soviet provinces to germany. their "declaring war on germany" was a geographical declaration rather than a matter of their fierce dedication to the union.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Dobre » November 3rd, 2009, 1:48 am

CheGuevara wrote:whatever might have happened, hitler's germany was a 10 year old in a playground of 5 year olds at that time. if hitler had used the ukrainians who were aching to repay russia for it's behaviour against ukraine to his offensive, there is no telling what he might have done. the nail in his coffin was his foolish decision to divide the german soldiers into two divisions instead of heading towards moscow under one fully fledged force. but in my personal opinion, he lost because of his weakness for the english people. england could have been demilitarized and captured in a year had hitler not given them so many chances and so much time to sign peace treaties. with england and france taken care of, he could have used the millions of infantry on the western border to advance eastward.
Hitler's Germany was a 10 year old in a playground of 5 year olds at the time.

Ok.

Behold, this plumber on the right just finished unplugging the guy on the left's toilet...in Vancouver

Image

This plumber is also a slave, he's thankful for having such a big space to live in see

Image

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by punamusta » November 4th, 2009, 6:39 pm

Dobre wrote:the Russian Revolution of 1917 where there was an allied intervention INVOLVING THE USA, FINLAND, GREECE, THE UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, ROMANIA, JAPAN, POLAND, ITALY etc. which then led to a Communist state
What do you mean by "intervention involving Finland"? At that time Finland was a part of the Russian Empire, and not yet independent. And Finns actually helped Lenin to hide in Finland before the Bolshevik Revolution. After the revolution in Russia, Lenin gave Finland the independency - many say that he did that, because he felt gratitude towards the Finns.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » November 4th, 2009, 10:00 pm


User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Dobre » November 4th, 2009, 10:26 pm

punamusta wrote:
Dobre wrote:the Russian Revolution of 1917 where there was an allied intervention INVOLVING THE USA, FINLAND, GREECE, THE UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, ROMANIA, JAPAN, POLAND, ITALY etc. which then led to a Communist state
What do you mean by "intervention involving Finland"? At that time Finland was a part of the Russian Empire, and not yet independent. And Finns actually helped Lenin to hide in Finland before the Bolshevik Revolution. After the revolution in Russia, Lenin gave Finland the independency - many say that he did that, because he felt gratitude towards the Finns.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_int ... _Civil_War

FINLAND.

See how it feels to have history stolen or denied?
DutchGangster69 wrote:
The Dutch are mostly Protestant and Catholic Christians right? I want to show you what Albanians think of Orthodox Christians and of Christianity in general

Alkonetii (1 week ago)
0
Reply | Spam
dalegendneverkukavicko--
more the ti ebam toa familijata kaurska
the ti ja ebam toa bogorodicata kurvinska
the TI JA EBAM TOA BIBLIJATA U PICKA
the TI SE SVRSAM I NA BIBLIJA I NA TOJ TVOJ ISUS PEDEROT KOJ ILIRITE MU GO SKINALE GEZOT SO KUR SECEN SIPTARSKI
the TI EBAM USKRSTOT U PICKA
NA MAJKA TI U PICKA the I GO BUTNAM KRSTOT NA VODNO KOPILETO MAJMUNSKO BALKANSKO IZMISLENO the TI EBAM U PICKA
the TI EBAM TOA MAJMUNCETO BALKANSKO IZMISLENO VESTACKO
the ti ebam sve u familijata kaurska sto imas

ima fuck your crocodile family
ima fuck your virgin mary in the ass
IMA FUCK YOUR FUCKING BIBLE IN THE PUSSY
IMA CUM ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING BIBLE AND IM GONNA FUCK YOUR JESUS CHRIST IN THE ASS WHO THE ILLIRYANS CUT OFF HIS FUCKING ASS AND PLANTED HIM A NEW ILLIRYAN(or what the albanians descended from) ONE
IMA FUCK YOUR CROSS IN THE PUSSY
IMA SHOVE YOUR FUCKING CROSS IN YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY UNTIL SHE STARTS SQUIRTING YOU FUCKING IMAGINARY BALKAN MONKEY FAGGOT
IMA FUCK YOUR FAKE BALKAN MONKEY TRIBE
ima fuck everyone and everything in your entire crocodile family of yours

In the comments section of this video


punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by punamusta » November 5th, 2009, 9:54 am

Dobre wrote:
punamusta wrote:
Dobre wrote:the Russian Revolution of 1917 where there was an allied intervention INVOLVING THE USA, FINLAND, GREECE, THE UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, ROMANIA, JAPAN, POLAND, ITALY etc. which then led to a Communist state
What do you mean by "intervention involving Finland"? At that time Finland was a part of the Russian Empire, and not yet independent. And Finns actually helped Lenin to hide in Finland before the Bolshevik Revolution. After the revolution in Russia, Lenin gave Finland the independency - many say that he did that, because he felt gratitude towards the Finns.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_int ... _Civil_War

FINLAND.

See how it feels to have history stolen or denied?
I read that Wikipedia's article and still don't know what you ment by that Finnish intervention. As you can see, that article don't really say anything about Finland.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 131
Joined: December 29th, 2007, 7:10 am
Country: Poland
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Grinch » November 5th, 2009, 10:18 am

One polish hetman captured Moscow in 1610.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by VostokSila » November 6th, 2009, 3:42 am

the nail in his coffin was his foolish decision to divide the german soldiers into two divisions instead of heading towards moscow under one fully fledged force.
did you know that he used his most powerful military force to invade USSR? (german sixth army). Russia was poor fighter in WW1 and 2. Why?.. there are few reasons.
Stalin murdering like 40,000 military officers and commanders that he thinks they want to kill him.
Stalin fucking up industry and murdering top engeneers so that the guns are very old and not enough.
Stalin is a georgian.
At the start.. USSR had less numbers than the germans.

America did not enter the war and hitler did not really have strong resistance from other fronts, except for UK. "dozen nations"? lmao.
most of Hitlers force was concentrated on the east. "if hitler sent all of his force to the east" lol you dont know anything.

Russia won the war because of better strategy. Numbers? did you know that there were times in WW2 in russia when soldiers waited for guns and bullets and instead got trains full of soap? lmoa.. it doesn't matter if you have 3 russians on every 1 german, when 3 russians have only 1 gun.

lol u again start with that Ukranians hate Russians BS... I dont even want to bother to respond to this.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 13th, 2009, 2:49 pm

i personally don't care what you "think" happened in world war one of what you think was bad leadership. stalin was a fierce leader and his commitment to the union should be admired by everyone. his five year plans were very effective in every industry in the soviet union. at no point was the soviet union smaller than germany which was a nation of 63,000,000 people at the time i believe.

germany had considerable resistance to deal with on the western front by britain united with france. their two combined armies weren't just a nation in africa. hitler advanced towards the soviet union and almost hit moscow. had it not been for the four fronts he was fighting on, his decision to split up his troops to surround moscow instead of advancing towards it fully and of course, the harsh soviet winters which the german soldiers were not prepared for (militarily or with clothing, etc...) then the soviet union would be called the third reich today.

you can continue to tell us about how your grandfather fought 30 nazi's drunk with no cloths or food for months with a broken ak but until you respond to actual documented facts. don't respond.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Azure9920 » November 13th, 2009, 6:44 pm

Jeez, if only Hitler had Johnny as his strategic adviser, we'd all be speaking German right now.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Dobre » November 13th, 2009, 9:22 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Jeez, if only Hitler had Johnny as his strategic adviser, we'd all be speaking German right now.
*Albanian

Johnny > Hitler

But I > Johnny

Which means....you've noticed his pattern of strategic fear lmao rolls eyes.

When I went to Macedonia, he revealed he was in Toronto. All the time before that he kept saying he was in the Bronx or some BS. This is so he'd provoke me as much as he can from as far as possible the dumb kid. He made a fake MSN account just to talk with me when I gave him my real one, which shows how much of a shiptar pussy he is, not revealing a single detail about him - neither his name, address, real msn address or what he looks like.

He thinks he's James Bond. We all know he's a pussy. And a shiptar goat loving pussy at that.

I told him I was coming to Toronto. He stopped appearing on SG more and more. Within these two months, he's logged on only like, what, 5, 10 times?

But of course, he doesn't have anything to do, he's under house arrest. So he has to appear on SG. But he doesn't, yet all those wiggers and skateboarders in his neighbourhood piss him off and he's scared of them so he stays inside the house.

He also lied about the school he went to, or at least he tells 'where he goes' AFTER he's moved on from there.

I checked him out, there was some Albanian kid named Johnny in East York Colligiate but....he doesn't go to that school anymore.

Pity. It would've been fun to introduce his face to my boot heel.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by VostokSila » November 20th, 2009, 4:06 am

CheGuevara wrote:i personally don't care what you "think" happened in world war one of what you think was bad leadership. stalin was a fierce leader and his commitment to the union should be admired by everyone. his five year plans were very effective in every industry in the soviet union. at no point was the soviet union smaller than germany which was a nation of 63,000,000 people at the time i believe.

germany had considerable resistance to deal with on the western front by britain united with france. their two combined armies weren't just a nation in africa. hitler advanced towards the soviet union and almost hit moscow. had it not been for the four fronts he was fighting on, his decision to split up his troops to surround moscow instead of advancing towards it fully and of course, the harsh soviet winters which the german soldiers were not prepared for (militarily or with clothing, etc...) then the soviet union would be called the third reich today.

you can continue to tell us about how your grandfather fought 30 nazi's drunk with no cloths or food for months with a broken ak but until you respond to actual documented facts. don't respond.
You know about what Stalin did only from Wiki. You didn't provide anything fuckface, why do I need to provide facts to you? lol I don't need to prove shit to you.. everyone here agrees with me.. so it is you who needs to prove your BS.

In WW1 Russia was full of inside conflict.. Russia exited the war in 1917 because of the civil war (russian revolution). Don't forget that Russia went into the WW2 with low moral and shit weapons. There are many shows on History chanel about battle of Stalingrad.. go see it.

Combined with France? Hitler took france in 2 weeks or something.. only the UK gave him hard time.. his strongest force was on the East, he started losing BEFORE the winter you fucking idiot..

go read here.. don't worry.. I didn't edit anything.. im not you.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad
you can continue to tell us
tell "us"? lol who here is on your side bitch? Im telling YOU, you are here alone in your dumbass dream world of Albanian supermen.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Dobre » November 20th, 2009, 4:11 am

VostokSila wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:i personally don't care what you "think" happened in world war one of what you think was bad leadership. stalin was a fierce leader and his commitment to the union should be admired by everyone. his five year plans were very effective in every industry in the soviet union. at no point was the soviet union smaller than germany which was a nation of 63,000,000 people at the time i believe.

germany had considerable resistance to deal with on the western front by britain united with france. their two combined armies weren't just a nation in africa. hitler advanced towards the soviet union and almost hit moscow. had it not been for the four fronts he was fighting on, his decision to split up his troops to surround moscow instead of advancing towards it fully and of course, the harsh soviet winters which the german soldiers were not prepared for (militarily or with clothing, etc...) then the soviet union would be called the third reich today.

you can continue to tell us about how your grandfather fought 30 nazi's drunk with no cloths or food for months with a broken ak but until you respond to actual documented facts. don't respond.
You know about what Stalin did only from Wiki. You didn't provide anything fuckface, why do I need to provide facts to you? lol I don't need to prove shit to you.. everyone here agrees with me.. so it is you who needs to prove your BS.

In WW1 Russia was full of inside conflict.. Russia exited the war in 1917 because of the civil war (russian revolution). Don't forget that Russia went into the WW2 with low moral and shit weapons. There are many shows on History chanel about battle of Stalingrad.. go see it.

Combined with France? Hitler took france in 2 weeks or something.. only the UK gave him hard time.. his strongest force was on the East, he started losing BEFORE the winter you #%@&#%@ idiot..

go read here.. don't worry.. I didn't edit anything.. im not you.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad
you can continue to tell us
tell "us"? lol who here is on your side bitch? Im telling YOU, you are here alone in your dumbass dream world of Albanian supermen.
He can't get it through his head that Hitler ditched him.

Btw from our brothers in Bulgaria, a personal party favorite of mine



And from me to you



Now if you can help me with something...

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Dobre » November 20th, 2009, 4:26 am

Scary info on the Bulgarian mafia connections with the Russian mafia, this is pretty much a rough draft translation from Google translate from Bulgarian Cyrllic to English latin........you can check if you'd like, it gives you a pretty basic idea of how fucked up it is....

And you guys didn't believe me... *sniffs*

http://www.fenzona.com/forums/index.php ... 70.95;wap2

Recently I read why he died ... Vlado Grashnov Vladko stole 80 million from Chorny Tina and Misha him wait 1 year to remember them vyrne, this did not happen and Vladko Chorny called in Israel, party Celan weeks, ate and drank fun, then Chorny Grashnov accommodated in special staychka with some special lamps which izlychvat-quantum radiation ... and so after 1 month Vladko departed from this world ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Cherney

Basically the lamps were special.......yet again another James Bond story, radioactive lamps mysteriously killed the man.....

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 24th, 2009, 12:56 pm

VostokSila wrote:You know about what Stalin did only from Wiki. You didn't provide anything fuckface, why do I need to provide facts to you? lol I don't need to prove shit to you.. everyone here agrees with me.. so it is you who needs to prove your BS.

In WW1 Russia was full of inside conflict.. Russia exited the war in 1917 because of the civil war (russian revolution). Don't forget that Russia went into the WW2 with low moral and shit weapons. There are many shows on History chanel about battle of Stalingrad.. go see it.

Combined with France? Hitler took france in 2 weeks or something.. only the UK gave him hard time.. his strongest force was on the East, he started losing BEFORE the winter you #%@&#%@ idiot..

go read here.. don't worry.. I didn't edit anything.. im not you.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad

tell "us"? lol who here is on your side bitch? Im telling YOU, you are here alone in your dumbass dream world of Albanian supermen.
so your response is a bunch of insults and no proof? oh wait... you have a wikipedia source about one battle in a war consisting of millions of people. nice talking to you but anybody with a brain observing the two arguments will only laugh at yours.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by VostokSila » November 25th, 2009, 8:13 am

so your response is a bunch of insults and no proof?
you are the one that needs to provide proof
nice talking to you but anybody with a brain observing the two arguments will only laugh at yours.
lol now that's funny... no one here disagrees with me, everyone disagrees with you.. what does this tell you?
I told you, go look for "Battle of Stalingrad" in the history channel, you will see.

better.. here.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFwtwGYS ... re=related

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 30th, 2009, 10:00 am

VostokSila wrote:lol now that's funny... no one here disagrees with me, everyone disagrees with you.. what does this tell you?
who exactly is disagreeing with me? you're the only person i'm talking to about this. now what does this tell you? that you're hopeless in this argument and look for a popularity contest that doesn't exist to help support your case.

tell us again about how your grandfather single handed defeated an entire SS division with his bare hands while walking up fields of snow with only his underwear on.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 30th, 2009, 10:03 am

even his own source proves my case even further, "Fortunately for Russia, Hitler split his effort between the Caucasus and Stalingrad on the Volga, gateway to the north and the Urals."

that is a statement on the side of the youtube.com video you just sent me and is most likely on the video being said by one of the speakers as well.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by VostokSila » November 30th, 2009, 1:10 pm

who exactly is disagreeing with me? you're the only person i'm talking to about this.
I dont know if you are blind or just stupid..
tell us again about how your grandfather single handed defeated an entire SS division with his bare hands while walking up fields of snow with only his underwear on.
What? lol when did I tell anyone about what my grandfather did?
lol maybe you need to tell us about how Albanian donkey riders are bigger than Russians and Italians in Europe.. and you need to tell us about how they are bigger than Italians in NY hahahahahaha. u'r pathetic.
CheGuevara wrote:even his own source proves my case even further, "Fortunately for Russia, Hitler split his effort between the Caucasus and Stalingrad on the Volga, gateway to the north and the Urals."

that is a statement on the side of the youtube.com video you just sent me and is most likely on the video being said by one of the speakers as well.
lol let me tell you what is wrong with that sentence..
1. Stalingrad (now Volgograd) IS ON THE FUCKING VOLGA (this is why it is name Volgograd). This means that he had ALL HIS FORCE in Stalingrad.
2. If he split up his force.. it's his problem. This doesn't mean that russian soldiers fight less germans, it means russians fight germans in different places. It's not like hitler lost the force, he just sent it to fight in other place IN RUSSIA.
3. Is the guy who uploaded the video a professor in history? lol u want to make us thing that you got credibility.. fucking BS lmao.
4. "and is MOST LIKELY on the video being said by one of the speakers"? again with your speculations?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 30th, 2009, 5:08 pm

VostokSila wrote:lol let me tell you what is wrong with that sentence..
1. Stalingrad (now Volgograd) IS ON THE #%@&#%@ VOLGA (this is why it is name Volgograd). This means that he had ALL HIS FORCE in Stalingrad.
2. If he split up his force.. it's his problem. This doesn't mean that russian soldiers fight less germans, it means russians fight germans in different places. It's not like hitler lost the force, he just sent it to fight in other place IN RUSSIA.
3. Is the guy who uploaded the video a professor in history? lol u want to make us thing that you got credibility.. #%@&#%@ BS lmao.
4. "and is MOST LIKELY on the video being said by one of the speakers"? again with your speculations?
no moron, if you would comprehend what's being said then you could respond properly. the documentary said between the cacausus and stalingrad ON THE VOLGO. you're truly an idiot. sometimes i fail to see why i bother with you.

the guy who wrote it is not a professor but usually texts on the side are just statements from the video. this is already a known fact however. hitler divided his army instead of marching unified down to moscow. if he had, there is not telling how far he could have pushed eastward.

instead of focusing on one part of the war, watch other documentaries like "how hitler lost the war" on youtube and look at the gigantic pressure on him on the western and northern front.
VostokSila wrote:What? lol when did I tell anyone about what my grandfather did?
lol maybe you need to tell us about how Albanian donkey riders are bigger than Russians and Italians in Europe.. and you need to tell us about how they are bigger than Italians in NY hahahahahaha. u'r pathetic.
gladly, albanian organized crime triumphs over both italian and russian organized crime in europe as has been stated by numerous official documents and even the albanian prime minister in a press conference a few days ago.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Faciulina » November 30th, 2009, 6:15 pm

gladly, albanian organized crime triumphs over both italian and russian organized crime in europe as has been stated by numerous official documents and even the albanian prime minister in a press conference a few days ago.
there is not any official document that claim albanians triumphs over italian and russian organized crime that's in your mind, albanians could eventually be in third position in europe... the albanian prime minister said it? loooool he's a very credible source

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Azure9920 » November 30th, 2009, 6:48 pm

CheGuevara wrote:hitler divided his army instead of marching unified down to moscow. if he had, there is not telling how far he could have pushed eastward.
Yeah, because allowing hundreds of thousands of troops to surround you in Moscow is a brilliant plan.

Had he marched with the full might of the German forces towards Moscow, he would have left Soviet resistance open to the North and South, and they could have just surrounded the Germans in Moscow.

What, you think those troops disappear?

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”