Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by VostokSila » December 1st, 2009, 4:02 am

the documentary said between the cacausus and stalingrad ON THE VOLGO
1. It's Volga you stupid bitch
2. DOESN'T MATTER.. he arrived to Stalingrad BEFORE he split his force up, only AFTER they started fighting there he split up his force.. and that's HIS mistake..
usually texts on the side are just statements from the video
usually.. lol you think "usualy" makes it a solid proof? lol talking to u is funny..
the gigantic pressure on him on the western and northern front.
West and north? you mean North europe and West europe? or in north and west Russia?
If you mean other countries then you prove to be an idiot (for the 124532 time).. hitler had no resistance from anyone except the UK, he took france in 2 days, Norway, Sweden, Denmark.. all of them were taken aswell. What fucking pressure?
gladly, albanian organized crime triumphs over both italian and russian organized crime in europe as has been stated by numerous official documents
3 is not NUMEROUS and ARTICLES ARE NOT OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS.
even the albanian prime minister in a press conference a few days ago.
So the prime minister of the most non-important country in europe said that Albanian organized crime is the strongest in Europe? stronger than Russians or Italians or Chinese or Japanese? wow.. this must mean that they are what he said.. lmao. Go feed your donkey, idiot.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Faciulina » December 1st, 2009, 11:07 am

So the prime minister of the most non-important country in europe said that Albanian organized crime is the strongest in Europe? stronger than Russians or Italians or Chinese or Japanese? wow.. this must mean that they are what he said.. lmao. Go feed your donkey, idiot.
i doubt he said it i think it's another fantasy of cheguevara, if he really said it he's an idiot or an ultra-nationalist because a prime minister really connected with organized crime would never say it, if you ask berlusconi about mafia he avoid to answer or he says the mafia is not a problem at all loool anyway if he said it he meant the strongest in europe, in other words stronger than italians and russians, since triads impact in europe is very tiny yakuza and mexicans are inexistent colombians nearly inexistent serbian romanians turkish north african etc. too weak to be comparable

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by VostokSila » December 1st, 2009, 11:27 am

***mean to say he took france in 2 weeks.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 3rd, 2009, 1:51 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Yeah, because allowing hundreds of thousands of troops to surround you in Moscow is a brilliant plan.

Had he marched with the full might of the German forces towards Moscow, he would have left Soviet resistance open to the North and South, and they could have just surrounded the Germans in Moscow.

What, you think those troops disappear?
you're so smart, no the troops would not disapear. but they would be destablized. moscow is the financial and political center of russia, especially during that time. had he captured moscow, it would be the beginning of the end for russia. it would destablize the entire country. soldiers are useless if they are acting like chickens with their heads cut off. you might as well fight a guerilla war after that. generally speaking, capturing the key city of a nation has been the main goal of most wars.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 3rd, 2009, 2:04 pm

VostokSila wrote:1. It's Volga you stupid bitch
2. DOESN'T MATTER.. he arrived to Stalingrad BEFORE he split his force up, only AFTER they started fighting there he split up his force.. and that's HIS mistake..
1: it's not important enough to learn it properly.
2: i don't know why you keep talking about stalingrad. i am talking about the whole war. jesus christ you're a moron.
usually.. lol you think "usualy" makes it a solid proof? lol talking to u is funny..
idiot, on documentaries, the creator of the video usually copies statements from the people on the documentary on the side. look at every documentary on youtube that has text on the side. most of them are just copied statements of what's being said in the video.

you implied you watched the video, but now that you're arguing that text being on the documentary, i can see you didn't even watch the video.
West and north? you mean North europe and West europe? or in north and west Russia?
If you mean other countries then you prove to be an idiot (for the 124532 time).. hitler had no resistance from anyone except the UK, he took france in 2 days, Norway, Sweden, Denmark.. all of them were taken aswell. What #%@&#%@ pressure?
france combined it's military alongside englands, the war went past the blitzkrieg operation by the germans. the united states also funded france to keep fighting and not to sign a treaty to germany as it was funding the soviet union as well.
3 is not NUMEROUS and ARTICLES ARE NOT OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS.
one was a statement by a undop official who travelled europe and took place in the arrest of a high ranking mobster in kosova. another was a statement by a police department and i forget what the third one was. regardless of what you think of the creditability of those sources, the fact remains that none of you can provide three sources or even one source as credible as mine to state otherwise. oh i forgot, the government is hiding the real information, they're only revealing information about the albanians. they work for the russians.
So the prime minister of the most non-important country in europe said that Albanian organized crime is the strongest in Europe? stronger than Russians or Italians or Chinese or Japanese? wow.. this must mean that they are what he said.. lmao. Go feed your donkey, idiot.
pretty funny coming from a russian (ie. the people that cried like a baby about kosova and the world virtually ignored them as we do with little kids).

btw, he didn't mention the russians or italians (chinese shouldn't even be mentioned in europe idiot). all he said was that albanian organized crime is the most important crime syndicate in europe and that politicians and cops should step up to combat it.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by VostokSila » December 3rd, 2009, 4:23 pm

1: it's not important enough to learn it properly.
2: i don't know why you keep talking about stalingrad. i am talking about the whole war. jesus christ you're a moron.
1. Not important enough? It is was the first real turning poing of the war.. Russia was the first country to push the Germans back u moron. And the Volga is where it happened.
2. Because you were talking about Russians in WW2, Stalingrad is the place where Russians turned the war around.
i can see you didn't even watch the video.
No.. I saw it on TV.. dumb shit.. I watched it.. don't worry.. lol where is the logic of giving you sources that I dont even know what they say?? You Albanians have no logic at all.. maybe this is why you cannot tell your wife from your goat.
france combined it's military alongside englands the war went past the blitzkrieg operation by the germans. the united states also funded france to keep fighting and not to sign a treaty to germany as it was funding the soviet union as well.
When?? When the germans were backing down? lol did u even hear about the republic of Vichiy? France signed.. in the same place where they made Germany sign it.. it was hitler's revenge on france for the shame they put on Germany in WW1.
one was a statement by a undop official who travelled europe and took place in the arrest of a high ranking mobster in kosova. another was a statement by a police department and i forget what the third one was. regardless of what you think of the creditability of those sources, the fact remains that none of you can provide three sources or even one source as credible as mine to state otherwise. oh i forgot, the government is hiding the real information, they're only revealing information about the albanians. they work for the russians.
What did you want to prove by saying this? lol those sources CANNOT TELL ANYTHING about Albanians being #1 in Europe.. so they got a guy for dealing drugs in Kosovo.. SO WHAT??? lol in 2008 police got 29 tons of heroin in Russia.. and? Yea.. the Russian government is hiding information.. if you talk to anyone who knows anything they will tell you what I am telling you now... And I would not be surprised if Albanians are working for Russians..
pretty funny coming from a russian (ie. the people that cried like a baby about kosova and the world virtually ignored them as we do with little kids).
lol? Nobody cried about Kosovo, only Serbia did.. you think Russia really gives a shit about that shit of land you call home? lol @ u trying to say Russia is less important than Albania.. u stupid idiot..
btw, he didn't mention the russians or italians
So where do you get the information that Albanians have more power in europe than any russian or italian groups??
all he said was that albanian organized crime is the most important crime syndicate in europe and that politicians and cops should step up to combat it.
ohhh... he said that now? lol guess what shithead.. they said it about Russians aswell.. Russian organized crime is big threat to economies of Europe and the world.. if they are not stopped bla bla bla.. you think this proves anything about Albanians being #!? u fucking idiot..

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 4th, 2009, 9:16 am

VostokSila wrote:1. Not important enough? It is was the first real turning poing of the war.. Russia was the first country to push the Germans back u moron. And the Volga is where it happened.
2. Because you were talking about Russians in WW2, Stalingrad is the place where Russians turned the war around.
1: don't forget that russia was one of many nations fighting germany. so don't go all nationalist on people who know better.
2: i don't care about the point of germany losing, i care about the facts of the entire war itself, hitler divided his troops in two before reaching moscow which was pretty close from being reached. had he not done that, he would have captured moscow and divided the soviet union amongst national and even regional lines.
No.. I saw it on TV.. dumb shit.. I watched it.. don't worry.. lol where is the logic of giving you sources that I dont even know what they say?? You Albanians have no logic at all.. maybe this is why you cannot tell your wife from your goat.
had you watched it, you would be able to tell us if that text was in the documentary or not. but you didn't so you can't. at least albanians can obtain a wife unlike russian men whose women control them like lab rats.
When?? When the germans were backing down? lol did u even hear about the republic of Vichiy? France signed.. in the same place where they made Germany sign it.. it was hitler's revenge on france for the shame they put on Germany in WW1.
read past the stalingrad war of world war two, france and england combined their armies and france was funded by the united states to keep fighting the war. only a part of france surrendered.
What did you want to prove by saying this? lol those sources CANNOT TELL ANYTHING about Albanians being #1 in Europe.. so they got a guy for dealing drugs in Kosovo.. SO WHAT??? lol in 2008 police got 29 tons of heroin in Russia.. and? Yea.. the Russian government is hiding information.. if you talk to anyone who knows anything they will tell you what I am telling you now... And I would not be surprised if Albanians are working for Russians..
of course you wouldn't be surprised, i mean just about every agency in the world has claimed albanians control 80% of heroin in europe but according to you, it's all a big cover up for the real story, that albanians are working for russians. you're so hopeless.

btw, how many sources do you have claiming russians are the strongest in europe?
lol? Nobody cried about Kosovo, only Serbia did.. you think Russia really gives a shit about that shit of land you call home? lol @ u trying to say Russia is less important than Albania.. u stupid idiot..
hard to say, if it wasen't for russian oil, russia would have starved itself to death a long time ago. however, russians have the biggest hiv rate after africa, they're poor, they're morons putting up stalin statues and posters (person who killed so many of them), they're even bigger morons for having so many peopel support hitler (another person who killed so many of them and called them sub-human).

russians
are
just
plain
fvcking
stupid.
So where do you get the information that Albanians have more power in europe than any russian or italian groups??
from three sources and the fact that he said, "is the most important crime syndicate in europe."
ohhh... he said that now? lol guess what shithead.. they said it about Russians aswell.. Russian organized crime is big threat to economies of Europe and the world.. if they are not stopped bla bla bla.. you think this proves anything about Albanians being #!? u #%@&#%@ idiot..
which is why you have so many sources proving it right?

btw, how many sources of russians being called the most serious in europe do you have?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Faciulina » December 4th, 2009, 12:06 pm

from three sources and the fact that he said, "is the most important crime syndicate in europe."
sorry pal there is not any source that claim it the italian mafia is the strongest organized crime group in europe followed by russians, the albanians are the third, they are stronger than all the other minor groups

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by VostokSila » December 5th, 2009, 4:43 am

1: don't forget that russia was one of many nations fighting germany. so don't go all nationalist on people who know better.
2: i don't care about the point of germany losing, i care about the facts of the entire war itself, hitler divided his troops in two before reaching moscow which was pretty close from being reached. had he not done that, he would have captured moscow and divided the soviet union amongst national and even regional lines.
1. BUT U DONT KNOW BETTER LOL. Most of france got taken by the germans, that little part of land that was left was like partizan resistance.. they did not have an army.. they did not "make it hard" on the german machine.. the only real nation to give Germany a hard time was UK, and then America came in, but that did not really make a difference.
2. You started talking about Russia's part in the war.. not the whole war. Many experts say that the battle of stalingrad was the most important battle of the whole war. Yes, hitler divided his force.. but that is his mistake.. and if he would not have divided them.. like Azure said.. Russia could use another method to fight him.. you are talking about what COULD have happened, ignoring reality. Fact is.. Hitler used his most powerful army force to invade Russia.. and he LOST. He lost to a country that had 23 years before, a civil war that costed 13 milion civilians and like 5 million soldiers (from both sides) that makes 18 million people killed, not to mention Stalin killing 40,000 army officers because he was crazy paranoid.
had you watched it, you would be able to tell us if that text was in the documentary or not
lol you think I remember every word in the show? fuck. does your mom change your clothes still? retard.

at least albanians can obtain a wife unlike russian men whose women control them like lab rats.
lol what?? :S where the hell u get this BS from.
only a part of france surrendered.
North of france (including paris) was captured u moron. lol you mean the "free zone" of france.. known as Vichy republic? which was actualy controlled by germans aswell? u fucking moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_occ ... rld_War_II
btw, how many sources do you have claiming russians are the strongest in europe?
I bring you videos with interviews of FBI agents and interpol and shit.. but you ignore them anyway.. I already shown you sources, but you either ignore or just say they are BS articles by media (just like most of yours) and u dont accept them. I already showed you enough sources about Russian crime.. why do u keep asking me to show them again and again??
hard to say, if it wasen't for russian oil, russia would have starved itself to death a long time ago. however, russians have the biggest hiv rate after africa, they're poor, they're morons putting up stalin statues and posters (person who killed so many of them), they're even bigger morons for having so many peopel support hitler (another person who killed so many of them and called them sub-human).
lol @ everything you said.. you really dont know shit about Russia, even if I show you videos and shit, articles or whatever I shown you.. I am not even going to reply on the BS you said there..
Let's talk about Albania for a minute.. a country that uses drug money for living and financial help from America.. the people send their sons at age of 9 to sell drugs on the street and sell thir daughters for prostitution.. a country that has a nation so stupid, they got pissed at the government in 97' for taking their money.. and started killing each other because of this lmao. A country that has no great culture or sportsman, nothing.
from three sources and the fact that he said, "is the most important crime syndicate in europe."
Oh he said that?? wow.. that must be true.. lol you have 1 okay "source by UNDOC and the rest of them are BS.. lol now you are starting to use the words of your prime minister for a source? lol I could use Russian national crime expert's words on Russian crime as a source aswell.. but it's not a source..
btw, how many sources of russians being called the most serious in europe do you have?
f*ck you, I showed you enough sources about it... videos, articles.. but you just ask me to show them again and again.. go look for them on the forum yourself.. I don't got the links backed up on my comp like you, just so I could prove people on this forum that Russians are #1.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Dobre » December 5th, 2009, 9:15 am

I agree with Vostok though, Russians are number 1 and they always have been. Slavs rule the world, whether you like it or not.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » December 5th, 2009, 10:48 am

Slavs rule the world


maybe in the eastern block but thats about it.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by VostokSila » December 5th, 2009, 12:44 pm

agree with Vostok though, Russians are number 1 and they always have been. Slavs rule the world, whether you like it or not.
This is not what I am trying to say..
maybe in the eastern block but thats about it.
DUTCH MAFIA NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fa99ot.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 5th, 2009, 11:06 pm

VostokSila wrote:1. BUT U DONT KNOW BETTER LOL. Most of france got taken by the germans, that little part of land that was left was like partizan resistance.. they did not have an army.. they did not "make it hard" on the german machine.. the only real nation to give Germany a hard time was UK, and then America came in, but that did not really make a difference.
of course not, the constant training and funding by the americans made no difference, and the involvement of the united states towards the end made no difference either. i wish i knew as much as you.
2. You started talking about Russia's part in the war.. not the whole war. Many experts say that the battle of stalingrad was the most important battle of the whole war. Yes, hitler divided his force.. but that is his mistake.. and if he would not have divided them.. like Azure said.. Russia could use another method to fight him.. you are talking about what COULD have happened, ignoring reality. Fact is.. Hitler used his most powerful army force to invade Russia.. and he LOST. He lost to a country that had 23 years before, a civil war that costed 13 milion civilians and like 5 million soldiers (from both sides) that makes 18 million people killed, not to mention Stalin killing 40,000 army officers because he was crazy paranoid.
hitler lost to both england and the soviet union (which included much more than russia). both the soviet union and england-france were trained and funded by the united states to keep fighting germany. that's like an unlimited credit card that doesn't expect you to pay them back. i do agree stalingrad was a very important battle but hitler made a terrible mistake not listening to his army generals about 1) not destroying england right away as he had the chance to (hitler considered them aryans and did not want to do it) and 2) dividing his troops and not marching towards moscow united as well as turning the ukrainians (hungry to repay the communist machine for the starvation that took place there) against moscow.

the only problem i have with you is the fact that you're making it seem as if russia alone stopped nazi germany in it's track without the slightest bit of problem when the reality is far from such.
lol you think I remember every word in the show? fu--. does your mom change your clothes still? retard.
no yours does.
North of france (including paris) was captured u moron. lol you mean the "free zone" of france.. known as Vichy republic? which was actualy controlled by germans aswell? u #%@&#%@ moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_occ ... rld_War_II
france didn't fight much of it's fight on its own land. it's army was still present in england however. if you had actually watched relevent documentaries on the war you would know. france practically combined it's army with england (air force, etc...)
I bring you videos with interviews of FBI agents and interpol and shit.. but you ignore them anyway.. I already shown you sources, but you either ignore or just say they are BS articles by media (just like most of yours) and u dont accept them. I already showed you enough sources about Russian crime.. why do u keep asking me to show them again and again??
you can play this game all you want. the fact is you never showed me a single source claiming russian organized crime is the most serious in europe.
lol @ everything you said.. you really dont know shit about Russia, even if I show you videos and shit, articles or whatever I shown you.. I am not even going to reply on the BS you said there..
Let's talk about Albania for a minute.. a country that uses drug money for living and financial help from America.. the people send their sons at age of 9 to sell drugs on the street and sell thir daughters for prostitution.. a country that has a nation so stupid, they got pissed at the government in 97' for taking their money.. and started killing each other because of this lmao. A country that has no great culture or sportsman, nothing.
i told you once, 1997 was militias fighting each other for power of government hence the removal of one party and installment of another at the end of the war.

luan krasniqi, jimmy marku, piro dima, majlinda kelmendi, stefi gjine, mirdi limani, besim kabashi, etc...

no great culture? albanians are divided amongst three different religions and their culture is so strong that it holds them all together as one people without the slightest patriotism from government. "Feja e Shqiptarit eshtë Shqiperia" is the national motto which means 'The Religion of the Albanian is Albania.' Let's see some examples of russian culture.
Oh he said that?? wow.. that must be true.. lol you have 1 okay "source by UNDOC and the rest of them are BS.. lol now you are starting to use the words of your prime minister for a source? lol I could use Russian national crime expert's words on Russian crime as a source aswell.. but it's not a source..
how is that not a source? i guess it varies on the person, if berisha had come and said it while he was smiling, i obviously would doubt what he was saying. but he mean't it in a bad way. you can use whatever source you want, i just want to see at least one.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 6th, 2009, 1:46 pm

So Johnny, would you say that the United States had more of an influence on the outcome of World War Two than the Soviets did?

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by youngspade » December 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Azure9920 wrote:So Johnny, would you say that the United States had more of an influence on the outcome of World War Two than the Soviets did?

Its 50/50

Soviets handled Germany mainly on there on with some british and american allied help!

The United States handled The JAPS by themselved mainly with only BRITISH and VERY VERY VERY little help from The Chinese!

So its 50/50 but The Americans was on ALL SIDES of WW2, The Russians didnt help in JAPAN so that makes it 100% American/British there

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Dobre » December 6th, 2009, 5:25 pm

youngspade wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:So Johnny, would you say that the United States had more of an influence on the outcome of World War Two than the Soviets did?

Its 50/50

Soviets handled Germany mainly on there on with some british and american allied help!

The United States handled The JAPS by themselved mainly with only BRITISH and VERY VERY VERY little help from The Chinese!

So its 50/50 but The Americans was on ALL SIDES of WW2, The Russians didnt help in JAPAN so that makes it 100% American/British there
I'd bring in the idea of historical enemies, and how Russia has conquered all....

But then again we're talking WW2. As for the British, I wouldn't count them in WW2 or in modern days. If Russia roars, all of Europe goes squirming to America who has something of a mystic presence in today's world. You'd think they'd be easy pray, but never underestimate the power of mystical intervention.

Whatever is keeping the United States of Assshooles together must really like Vegas.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by youngspade » December 6th, 2009, 5:38 pm

Dobre wrote:
youngspade wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:So Johnny, would you say that the United States had more of an influence on the outcome of World War Two than the Soviets did?

Its 50/50

Soviets handled Germany mainly on there on with some british and american allied help!

The United States handled The JAPS by themselved mainly with only BRITISH and VERY VERY VERY little help from The Chinese!

So its 50/50 but The Americans was on ALL SIDES of WW2, The Russians didnt help in JAPAN so that makes it 100% American/British there
I'd bring in the idea of historical enemies, and how Russia has conquered all....

But then again we're talking WW2. As for the British, I wouldn't count them in WW2 or in modern days. If Russia roars, all of Europe goes squirming to America who has something of a mystic presence in today's world. You'd think they'd be easy pray, but never underestimate the power of mystical intervention.

Whatever is keeping the United States of Assshooles together must really like Vegas.

Its whateva.....ive did mostly everything I wanted to do in vegas already......ive had 5 one nights stands and fuckd another bitch since i been here,,,,,you lame ol, my uncle just died im kinda in the house chilling with my auntie alot.

But CANADA cant talk who you guys gunna run too?

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Dobre » December 6th, 2009, 6:05 pm

youngspade wrote:Its whateva.....ive did mostly everything I wanted to do in vegas already......ive had 5 one nights stands and fuckd another bitch since i been here,,,,,you lame ol, my uncle just died im kinda in the house chilling with my auntie alot.

But CANADA cant talk who you guys gunna run too?
R.I.P. your uncle. I've lost uncles. I lost Itso Black a couple months ago to liver failure. Man was a legend, known all over the Balkans for who he was, he was a goddamn bull though drank 6 lbs of brandy every single day.

You guys? What the fuck are you snorting? Just because I wasted 8 years of my life in the miserable emptyness which is Canada, doesn't mean I have the right nor need nor want to speak on their behalf. I don't give a fuck what happens to Canada. It has like 3 cities. Christ..

I have who to run to in Canada. If I want to show off, one long distance call to Macedonia makes sure the next morning I use the Queen of England's crown for firewood.

Punks? BAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAH

They aren't allowed to breathe the same air I'm breathing.

Bold statement? Yeah, it might be allegorical nor am I delusional.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 6th, 2009, 6:06 pm

youngspade wrote:Its 50/50

Soviets handled Germany mainly on there on with some british and american allied help!

The United States handled The JAPS by themselved mainly with only BRITISH and VERY VERY VERY little help from The Chinese!

So its 50/50 but The Americans was on ALL SIDES of WW2, The Russians didnt help in JAPAN so that makes it 100% American/British there
I meant the war in Europe, just against Germany. I guess I worded that a little wrong.

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by youngspade » December 6th, 2009, 6:09 pm

Dobre wrote:
youngspade wrote:Its whateva.....ive did mostly everything I wanted to do in vegas already......ive had 5 one nights stands and fuckd another bitch since i been here,,,,,you lame ol, my uncle just died im kinda in the house chilling with my auntie alot.

But CANADA cant talk who you guys gunna run too?
R.I.P. your uncle. I've lost uncles. I lost Itso Black a couple months ago to liver failure. Man was a legend, known all over the Balkans for who he was, he was a goddamn bull though drank 6 lbs of brandy every single day.

You guys? What the fu-- are you snorting? Just because I wasted 8 years of my life in the miserable emptyness which is Canada, doesn't mean I have the right nor need nor want to speak on their behalf. I don't give a fu-- what happens to Canada. It has like 3 cities. Christ..

I have who to run to in Canada. If I want to show off, one long distance call to Macedonia makes sure the next morning I use the Queen of England's crown for firewood.

Punks? BAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAH

They aren't allowed to breathe the same air I'm breathing.

Bold statement? Yeah, it might be allegorical nor am I delusional.
LOL, man some guy I was talking to in the casino said he seen a guy Bet 5$ on a 13teamer (Football -NFL/NCAA) and got 100,000 so yeah I love the betting out here :P

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Dobre » December 6th, 2009, 6:23 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
youngspade wrote:Its 50/50

Soviets handled Germany mainly on there on with some british and american allied help!

The United States handled The JAPS by themselved mainly with only BRITISH and VERY VERY VERY little help from The Chinese!

So its 50/50 but The Americans was on ALL SIDES of WW2, The Russians didnt help in JAPAN so that makes it 100% American/British there
I meant the war in Europe, just against Germany. I guess I worded that a little wrong.
Macedonian police seize 44kg of heroin
26/11/2009
SKOPJE, Macedonia -- Police announced on Wednesday (November 25th) they have intercepted 44kg of high-quality heroin allegedly destined for the Italian market. The heroin is worth more than 2m euros. Police say they found it Tuesday night in a truck travelling from Turkey, via Greece. Eight Macedonian citizens were arrested. Weapons and ammunitions were seized as well. (Makfax, A1, MIA - 25/11/09)

http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/x ... 1/26/nb-13

UK Jails Top Drugs Baron with Bulgaria Cocaine Connections

Warren planned to suspend the cocaine in Bulgarian red wine, ship it to Liverpool and liberate it from the liquid using a chemical extraction process. But the plan was foiled. Photo by telegraph.co.uk
Curtis 'Cocky' Warren, who owns property in Bulgaria, has been jailed for 13 years after he and five members of his gang were convicted last October of a plot to smuggle GBP 1 M of cannabis into Jersey.

Warren, who is one of the richest men in Britain and owns an undisclosed number of properties in Bulgaria as well as 300 houses in his home town Liverpool, was sentenced Thursday.

Warren started off as a small-time street dealer in Liverpool, and went on to build a massive drugs empire, amassing millions of pounds along the way. He was arrested in 1996 in his house in the Netherlands after millions of GBP worth of cocaine were found in Rotterdam and traced to him, the UK Times newspaper reported.

Warren was jailed previously in 1996 after an investigation carried out by the Dutch authorities, which suggested he owned a winery in Bulgaria, from where he shipped cocaine

Warren planned to suspend the cocaine in Bulgarian red wine, ship it to Liverpool and liberate it from the liquid using a chemical extraction process. But the plan was foiled.

In 1996, the Dutch police - who had been eavesdropping on his mobile phone calls - intercepted 400kg of cocaine.

The Dutch court sentenced Warren to 12 years and he was to receive a further four years after being convicted of the manslaughter of a Turkish fellow prisoner after a fight in the exercise yard in 1999.

Warren served two-thirds of his sentence on both counts, a total of ten years and eight months.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=110723

lolwut

HALF A TONE OF COCAINE SEIZED FROM SERBIAN CITIZENS IN ARGENTINA
26 November 2009.

The Argentinean police have seized 492 kilos of cocaine in a house in Buenos Aires, where a group of people from Serbia and Montenegro was staying, and the raid was a continuation of the joint action of the Serbian, US and Latin American security services, communicated the Serbian Council of National Security. It has been stated that the judiciary bodies of Argentina have issued warrants for Serbian and Montenegrin citizens Nenad Novakovic, Drasko Vukovic, Boris Laban, Marko Pandrc and Igor Stjepovic, who have been in the territory of Latin America for more several months. The cocaine has been found in a special cache in the building where this group was staying, also charged with transfer of 2.2 tons of cocaine that was seized on October 15 in Uruguay. This is the continuation of the action aimed at cutting the smuggling of big loads of drugs, and it is the result of cooperation among the agencies of several countries, including the Serbian Security Information Agency, American DEA and the national services of the Latin American countries.

http://glassrbije.org/E/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=26

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » December 8th, 2009, 8:15 pm

Some Dutch ships were also based in Australia and Ceylon, and continued to operate in the Indian and Pacific oceans. Due to the high number of submarines present in the Netherlands East Indies (the major part of the defensive plans of the Dutch government), the Dutch were called, in the Asian Campaign, the Fourth Ally. The total number of submarines operating in the Eastern Theater was seventeen.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by VostokSila » December 10th, 2009, 2:25 am

and the involvement of the united states towards the end made no difference either
If I am right.. the US entered europe on 6th of june 1944. Before that they were fighting in pacific against japs. The battle of Stalingrad was finished in 2nd of february 1943. I really don't understand how America have a major impact on the Russian front.
the soviet union (which included much more than russia
Ofcourse.. but your friends they Ukranians did not really stop him.. or Belurussians.. lol many of them helped the nazis. It is the Russians who did most resistance.. together with fighters from the Kavkaz nationalities and some others.
both the soviet union and england-france were trained and funded by the united states
Are you serious? where the hell did you get this from? Maybe they made some donations to the USSR but they did not really give real finance help and training? Russia did not need training, they know how to fight, the problem is the money and guns.. also Stalin killed many good commanders. LOL training? you don't know what you're talking about at all...
1) not destroying england right away as he had the chance to (hitler considered them aryans and did not want to do it) and 2) dividing his troops and not marching towards moscow united as well as turning the ukrainians (hungry to repay the communist machine for the starvation that took place there) against moscow.

1) I don't really remember this.. but I think that he tried to destroy england with his bombings and rockets but england had better pilots and Hitler could not touch them. Maybe I am wrong.. but that is what I remember from what I read.
2) Like Azure said.. the USSR would also change their method of fighting if he done what you have said.. it is useless to talk about this because it did not happen, stop basing your claims on speculations.
the only problem i have with you is the fact that you're making it seem as if russia alone stopped nazi germany in it's track without the slightest bit of problem
huh? lol where did I say that it was easy for them to stop germany? when did I say they ALONE were fighting germany. I said that they were fighting the most powerful force in the german army, (6th german army) which is a fact. And england (even with the mighty army of france lmao) did not really give as much resistance as Russia did in the time.
france practically combined it's army with england (air force, etc...)
Army? lol what army? that little partizan force is an army? you cannot be serios lol...
the fact is you never showed me a single source claiming russian organized crime is the most serious in europe.
ah ha.. now you are starting to lie.. well.. when everything else doesnt work for you, you start lying.. typical John.
luan krasniqi, jimmy marku, piro dima, majlinda kelmendi, stefi gjine, mirdi limani, besim kabashi,
And who of those people are known in the world for their sports?? other than krasniqi, no one there is a known person in sports.. maybe kabashi because he was in K1.

But Kabashi does not match Karaev and Krasniqi does not match Kiltchko or Dimitrenko, or Valuev.

just look at the rank list in the WBO site at the heavyweights.. First is the champ Klitchko, second is Alexander Povetkin, Denis Boytsov is 4th. lol you can look in the middleweight also.. 1st ranked is Gennady Golovkin, second is Dmitry Pirog..
Let's see some examples of russian culture.
lol go see the city of Sergeiev Posad.. nothing in Albania comes close to the churches and construction of that city.. go see St. Peterburg, hermitage (the museum). The church in the red square in Moscow.. I think in english it is called Saint Basil..?
Russian litarature.. Russian history..
how is that not a source? i guess it varies on the person, if berisha had come and said it while he was smiling, i obviously would doubt what he was saying. but he mean't it in a bad way. you can use whatever source you want, i just want to see at least one.
lol and what do you think he uses for his information? the words of Albanian crime "experts"? lol even if they are not on the pay from criminals.. they do not have enough money to do real professional research, as the nation of Albania is poor and dirty. One source?? lol remember how you said Albanians are most violent in Europe and the most powerful groups in Hungary and Czec rep.? remember that video I posted saying that Russians are the biggest threat there? crushing the local groups in a brutal war of public shooting, car bombs and shit? If Russians can kick out domestic group, the little Albanian dealers moving in are no problem. Russian criminals today already got enough money, they don't need to kill like before. This is already one proof that Albanians are not the most powerful in Central Europe. What is left? West.. Germany.. You really think that Albanians except for that one guy you mentioned have anything serious there? Germany is the center of the Russian groups in Europe. Russians there are on another level than Albanians.
in the UK, Russians do not really operate in any hardcore crime.. they use the UK for more white-collar crime and legal investment.. (money laundering). lol in Italy, just between 93' and 95' Russian groups invested from 4 to 7 billion dollars to promote their business there with Italians. Are you kidding me? Albanians dont come close to Russians..

What I said is all from stuff I already shown you.. you want a source? go look for it in the posts I made before. Im not going to dig shit up to prove you stuff I proved before.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Dobre » December 10th, 2009, 9:03 am

LOL Vostok Albanians are parasites. Look at how much time he's wasted over BS. That's because they're sad, desperate, pathetic people. They have nothing so they want to bring people down and cry and moan and bitch and squeal when they can't.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 14th, 2009, 9:08 pm

VostokSila wrote:If I am right.. the US entered europe on 6th of june 1944. Before that they were fighting in pacific against japs. The battle of Stalingrad was finished in 2nd of february 1943. I really don't understand how America have a major impact on the Russian front.
through money, training and weapons being given to russians by americans to keep fighting.
Ofcourse.. but your friends they Ukranians did not really stop him.. or Belurussians.. lol many of them helped the nazis. It is the Russians who did most resistance.. together with fighters from the Kavkaz nationalities and some others.
yes, everyone was against the russians. you guys fought everybody off yourselves.
Are you serious? where the hell did you get this from? Maybe they made some donations to the USSR but they did not really give real finance help and training? Russia did not need training, they know how to fight, the problem is the money and guns.. also Stalin killed many good commanders. LOL training? you don't know what you're talking about at all...
yes i do know what i'm talking about you idiot. watch a whole documentary on the world war instead of one of one battle in stalingrad and you'll see. the americans were funding, repairing equipment (tanks, ships, etc...) for both the ussr and england and france. or simply put, listen to hitler's speech (hitler declares war on the zionist government of america) if you want to save time which i know you do.
1) I don't really remember this.. but I think that he tried to destroy england with his bombings and rockets but england had better pilots and Hitler could not touch them. Maybe I am wrong.. but that is what I remember from what I read.
2) Like Azure said.. the USSR would also change their method of fighting if he done what you have said.. it is useless to talk about this because it did not happen, stop basing your claims on speculations.
1: LOL!
2: i'm not basing anything on anything. all i am saying is that he made a mistake not going into moscow with a full united forced. every expert who speaks of his division says this. regardless of what the russians would have done had he done it, they would not have had the same success they did with what actually happened.
huh? lol where did I say that it was easy for them to stop germany? when did I say they ALONE were fighting germany. I said that they were fighting the most powerful force in the german army, (6th german army) which is a fact. And england (even with the mighty army of france lmao) did not really give as much resistance as Russia did in the time.
and i never argued this and we would not be having this conversation had you said this since the beginning instead of type foolishly first and review what you said later.
ah ha.. now you are starting to lie.. well.. when everything else doesnt work for you, you start lying.. typical John.
you never gave me a single source stating the russian mafia is the most serious in europe. which is why you keep saying i'm lying instead of showing me the source.
luan krasniqi, jimmy marku, piro dima, majlinda kelmendi, stefi gjine, mirdi limani, besim kabashi,
And who of those people are known in the world for their sports?? other than krasniqi, no one there is a known person in sports.. maybe kabashi because he was in K1.

But Kabashi does not match Karaev and Krasniqi does not match Kiltchko or Dimitrenko, or Valuev.
of course kabashi does not match karaev, i mean kabashi is the world champion (WKA) and karaev has 7 losses(?) already and one of them was against a skrawny little morrocan who hit him so hard he was literally unable to move.

krasniqi, that's debatable. krasniqi won against klitchko in their only fight, he beat dimitrenko throughout the rounds until that flash punch in the stomach. you could see dimitrenko could not believe his eyes when krasniqi went down.

piro dima was the world weightlifting champ 3 times running and came in second the fourth time, first to do that, majlinda kelmendi i think is the world champion in shotput, stefi gjine is like THE prospect in tennis, she's been beating national champions two years her senior for years now, besim kabashi and mirdi limani, both kickboxing champions of the world, jimmy marku, whatever, he's just one of the strongest men in the world, he might not be too recognized but the others are.

there is a difference between russians and albanians moron and theres a reason the two can't be compared against each other. one would be the gigantic population difference between them (russians like 150mil, albanians like 8-9mil) and two would be the huge repression of albanians in former yugoslavia and the complete repression of albanians in albania during the communist years. you can't sit at your computer and tell me about russians being repressed from sports or success anywhere in the soviet union then or now.
lol go see the city of Sergeiev Posad.. nothing in Albania comes close to the churches and construction of that city.. go see St. Peterburg, hermitage (the museum). The church in the red square in Moscow.. I think in english it is called Saint Basil..?
Russian litarature.. Russian history..
so russians have a better culture now because you guys have bigger and better churches then we do? i'll tell berisha to make 75% of albanians pick a religion so i can come back here and have this discussion with you.

literature and history? we have that too you know. it's called books and living. i mean't give me some examples of russians embracing RUSSIANS instead of russians living. some sort of ethnic pride ritual, ideology, movement, etc...
lol and what do you think he uses for his information? the words of Albanian crime "experts"? lol even if they are not on the pay from criminals.. they do not have enough money to do real professional research, as the nation of Albania is poor and dirty.
dirty? how can you call albanians dirty when every type of disease is literally non existent in albania while russia is the second largest producers of HIV which is the dirtiest and sickest disease of all? albanian crime experts and authors have enough funds from interpol which gladly gives out money to combat albanian organized crime.
One source?? lol remember how you said Albanians are most violent in Europe and the most powerful groups in Hungary and Czec rep.? remember that video I posted saying that Russians are the biggest threat there? crushing the local groups in a brutal war of public shooting, car bombs and shit? If Russians can kick out domestic group, the little Albanian dealers moving in are no problem. Russian criminals today already got enough money, they don't need to kill like before. This is already one proof that Albanians are not the most powerful in Central Europe.


a video about russians being active in chezh and hungary is proof albanains are not the most powerful in EUROPE as a whole? so the actual documented sources i gave you mean't nothing because you showed us a video of russians being violent in those countries?

For example, in the Czech Republic, the Kosovo Albanians
control the drug trafficking while the Bulgarians run the
market of prostitutes and the Serbs and Montenegrins took
over the market of car theft. Transcrime, The Contribution
of Data Exchange Systems to the Fight against Organized
Crime in the SEE Countries. Final Report for the Office of
the Special Coordinator of the Stability Pact for SEE, at p. 332.

http://www.humsec.eu/cms/fileadmin/user ... alkans.pdf

The Hungarian
government also singles out Albanian
nationals in its 2006 ARQ – in fact, Albanians are the
only trafficking group discussed: “The Albanian nationality
groups are still playing a leading role in illegal drug
trafficking.”

http://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and ... _study.pdf
What is left? West.. Germany.. You really think that Albanians except for that one guy you mentioned have anything serious there? Germany is the center of the Russian groups in Europe. Russians there are on another level than Albanians.
in the UK, Russians do not really operate in any hardcore crime.. they use the UK for more white-collar crime and legal investment.. (money laundering). lol in Italy, just between 93' and 95' Russian groups invested from 4 to 7 billion dollars to promote their business there with Italians. Are you kidding me? Albanians dont come close to Russians..

What I said is all from stuff I already shown you.. you want a source? go look for it in the posts I made before. Im not going to dig shit up to prove you stuff I proved before.
so the fact that i showed you there's more albanian suspects in germany than russians by three times as much means nothing? the fact that you can't show me a single russian gangster coming close to burim osmani means nothing?

so now the albanian criminals don't even come close to russians in italy? it really means nothing to you that they control marijunana, heroin, prostitution, car thefts and human trafficking there plus are active in every other field. i'm not looking around this board for posts that don't exist kiddo.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Dobre » December 15th, 2009, 7:09 am

According to this man



Albania will be Las Vegas in 3 years. Good for you guys. And hey, Johnny, 21st century, all is one. You can't claim ethnic pride. Neither can I. I speak on behalf of the entire Balkans and the Russian nation.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Faciulina » December 15th, 2009, 3:40 pm

you never gave me a single source stating the russian mafia is the most serious in europe. which is why you keep saying i'm lying instead of showing me the source.
he need't sources to show it the only fact russians operate in russia it means they are more powerful, in the rest of europe there is not any groups that controls litterally a country outside their strongholds, the domestic groups are the most serious threat like eurispes and other police reports proofs and altough there are italian, russian, albanian, turkish cells all across europe the domestic groups are the dominant, italian and russian mafia are the strongest organized crime syndicates why they are extremely rooted in large part of their own countries and because are the most widespread, albanians controls albania that is an insignificant country compared to italy or russia, italian mafia is the most organized and oldest in europe it operates in dozen countries and that's because is the most powerful
a video about russians being active in chezh and hungary is proof albanains are not the most powerful in EUROPE as a whole? so the actual documented sources i gave you mean't nothing because you showed us a video of russians being violent in those countries?
your sources are not credible they are just media articles

so now the albanian criminals don't even come close to russians in italy? it really means nothing to you that they control marijunana, heroin, prostitution, car thefts and human trafficking there plus are active in every other field. i'm not looking around this board for posts that don't exist kiddo.
what do you mean albanian controls? they don't control any of these business, maybe you should say they are more involved than russians in some fields

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » December 15th, 2009, 5:12 pm

he need't sources to show it the only fact russians operate in russia it means they are more powerful, in the rest of europe there is not any groups that controls litterally a country outside their strongholds, the domestic groups are the most serious threat like eurispes and other police reports proofs and altough there are italian, russian, albanian, turkish cells all across europe the domestic groups are the dominant, italian and russian mafia are the strongest organized crime syndicates why they are extremely rooted in large part of their own countries and because are the most widespread, albanians controls albania that is an insignificant country compared to italy or russia, italian mafia is the most organized and oldest in europe it operates in dozen countries and that's because is the most powerful
I totally agree with Faculina on this one

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by VostokSila » December 17th, 2009, 10:19 am

through money, training and weapons being given to russians by americans to keep fighting.
BS.. America didn't train Russia and I dont think any WW2 russian veteran can use a Thompson.
yes, everyone was against the russians. you guys fought everybody off yourselves.


Not everybody.. just Germany, Romania, Hungary, Baltic states.. Japan..
yes i do know what i'm talking about you idiot. watch a whole documentary on the world war instead of one of one battle in stalingrad and you'll see. the americans were funding, repairing equipment (tanks, ships, etc...) for both the ussr and england and france. or simply put, listen to hitler's speech (hitler declares war on the zionist government of america) if you want to save time which i know you do.
... what the fuck does zionist americans has with USSR??? I seen documentarys about WW2, not only Stalingrad. I don't remember any of them saying america was financing the USSR.
every expert who speaks of his division says this.
Hmm.. every expert... can I see a source of every expert talking about his division saying this? because I have a feeling you are talking BS again.
which is why you keep saying i'm lying instead of showing me the source.
f*ck you, I dont know where the posts are.. I dont have backups of the link on my comp like u, go find them, you know they are there. You have people (FBI agents) saying that the Russians are the most dangerous.. people who had business with the Sicilian Mafia and the Colombians and whatever.. they say Russians are the most dangerous. They say that the Russians are the biggest threat to the west. you don't believe me? go find the links I posted for you.. it's your problem, everyone here agrees that the Albanians are byyyy faaaaaarrr not the most powerful in europe.
i mean kabashi is the world champion (WKA)
That's right.. he is the WKA world champ, do you know that in kickboxing, in reality, there is not one official top organization like the WBO in boxing, there are like 25 international kickboxing organizations, each says that it is better than the others.
he beat dimitrenko throughout the rounds until that flash punch in the stomach. you could see dimitrenko could not believe his eyes when krasniqi went down.
he used a method to tire out krasniqi, and when krasniqi was not ready, dimitrenko gave him the punch that made him fall down like a bitch. dimitrenko had a smile on his face after that. Krasniqi also won Klitchko in his amature career, u want to talk about amature careers? lol Karaev had 160 wins and 9 loses in his amature career.
piro dima was the world weightlifting champ 3 times running and came in second the fourth time, first to do that, majlinda kelmendi i think is the world champion in shotput
I looked for Piro Dima in google and did not find anything lol.. I did find on kelmendi, but I did not find that she is a champion in shot put. this stefi person is a tenis player.. but Russian women are some of the best in tennis (Sharapova and Kurnikova).
so russians have a better culture now because you guys have bigger and better churches then we do? i'll tell berisha to make 75% of albanians pick a religion so i can come back here and have this discussion with you.
moron.. i told u to see the church not about the religion.. go see how russian construction in old times.. the churches are the best examples.. you can also see the wood houses all over russia that ppl live in.
literature and history? we have that too you know. it's called books and living. i mean't give me some examples of russians embracing RUSSIANS instead of russians living. some sort of ethnic pride ritual, ideology, movement, etc...
embracing Russians? explain..

lol Russian writers are world-known idiot.. in history Russia did much more than Albania will ever do. It was a world superpower from 1945 to 1990, and is still a superpower. Ethnic pride? u mean like Albanians painting cars red with a black eagle on it? lol that is culture to you? ideology? each has different ideology u idiot.. maybe albanians have the same ideology because you are all brothers and sisters and cousin who fuck eachother and create new generations.
dirty? how can you call albanians dirty when every type of disease is literally non existent in albania while russia is the second largest producers of HIV which is the dirtiest and sickest disease of all? albanian crime experts and authors have enough funds from interpol which gladly gives out money to combat albanian organized crime.
lol Russia has HIV from many reasons.. most of them being that the heroin there is epedemic and people don't give a shit about using clean needle or not.. also, alot of people don't like to use condoms.. yes, it sounds stupid but this and the heroin thing are the main reasons for HIV spreading. In Irkutsk it is very common not to wear a condom and use heroin so the city has a very high HIV rate. lol wiki can explain this, here.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia#Health
a video about russians being active in chezh and hungary is proof albanains are not the most powerful in EUROPE as a whole? so the actual documented sources i gave you mean't nothing because you showed us a video of russians being violent in those countries?
if u seen the video u would know that the people saying this are FBI and Interpol experts. Not some reporters lmao.
so the fact that i showed you there's more albanian suspects in germany than russians by three times as much means nothing? the fact that you can't show me a single russian gangster coming close to burim osmani means nothing?
LOOOOLLL i already proved you that that BS list really has like 10% albanian suspects than you claim. so no, that doesn't mean shit to me.
Genadiy Petrov comes close, and even passes this osman guy. Petrov was caught last year.. he did some 40 million pound scheme or something..
so now the albanian criminals don't even come close to russians in italy? it really means nothing to you that they control marijunana, heroin, prostitution, car thefts and human trafficking there plus are active in every other field. i'm not looking around this board for posts that don't exist kiddo.
lol show me figure that says that albanians invested in italy like 2 or 3 billion in one year. You present figures that dont exist. Albanians don't control marijuana or heroin in Italy, they hold very much in human traffick maybe, stop making shit up lol.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1447
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Dobre » December 17th, 2009, 7:15 pm

Vostok, snap out of it and stop wasting your time with the egg hat wearing moslem peasant.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 18th, 2009, 11:21 am

CheGuevara wrote:a skrawny little morrocan who hit him so hard he was literally unable to move.
Badr Hari is one of the best K1 HW's right now. And he's only a 205'er. He's beaten the best of the best of the best in kickboxing. There's no one that he won't either put up a great fight against or flat out beat. And he's incredibly small for a HW fighter.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Russian mafia database, tons of pictures, info, names, artic

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 18th, 2009, 11:23 am

LOL@ scrawny little Morrocan...Jesus Christ, this guy made Semmy cry.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”