Bandidos join Hells Angels

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Post Reply
punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Bandidos join Hells Angels

Unread post by punamusta » February 20th, 2010, 8:20 pm

Bandidos join Hells Angels

76 Bandidos bikers in Berlin are said to be joining the Hells Angels, Danish bikers have done the same.

Berlin’s infamous Bandidos bikers have left their international organisation and are now seeking membership of their rival Hells Angels, according to the Danish National Investigation Centre (NEC) that has received information from its German counterparts.

According to the report on P1, it is the second time in recent months that the European Bandidos President Jim Tinndahn of Denmark has had to see members move to the Hells Angels.

Several weeks ago, six senior Bandidos members in Aalborg chose to switch and throw off their sombreros to don angels’ wings.

The German authorities say that the 76 Bandidos defectors have already been seen in public in Hells Angels attire with the local Hells Angels president and that although their membership has not yet been confirmed, the former Bandidos bikers have already removed all of the group’s symbols from their clubhouse in northern Berlin.

“I cannot definitively say how many bikers have left the Bandidos, but we are aware of the situation and following it closely both in Aalborg and Berlin,” says NEC chief Deputy Chief Superintendant Kim Kliver who declined to answer whether there was a connection between the cases in Aalborg and Berlin.

Aalborg
There have been internal conflicts between Bandidos factions in Northern Jutland for some time and although the precise reason for disagreements between the Bandidos factions remains unclear, there are suggestions that there have been major differences on the issue of cooperation with immigrant gangs.

“Our picture is that the young local Bandidos members would like to cooperate with immigrant gangs, while the older members reject the idea. The older members were voted down and that was probably the final straw in the decision to leave,” says Karsten Kristensen of the Aalborg Police, who leads a special biker monitoring group.

HA Luxembourg
In Denmark, the Hells Angels cannot immediately take in Bandidos members as a result of a 1997 no poaching rule under a peace pact that followed a biker war.

But according to DR Nyheder’s information, the Hells Angels is attempting to bypass the no poaching rule by enlisting former Bandidos members in Hells Angels Luxembourg, as the pact only refers to the Nordic region.

“Yes we have run into the same information that the six have been enrolled in Hells Angels Luxembourg in order to maintain the old peace pact,” says Kristensen.

______________________________________________

http://politiken.dk/newsinenglish/artic ... vice=print

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: Bandidos join Hells Angels

Unread post by punamusta » February 20th, 2010, 8:26 pm

70 Bandidos to the Hell’s Angels switched allegiance is threatening Germany a new Rocker-war?


- Germany – There has never been a shortage of brutality between the biker gangs Bandidos and Hell’s Angels. But after 70 members of a Berlin club defected to their erstwhile rivals, police in the German capital are bracing for violence.

It’s only been a few months since a group of Bandidos allegedly ambushed and assaulted a group of Hell’s Angels, their arch-enemies in the biker gang world, in Finowfurt, a small town northeast of Berlin. Investigators and prosecutors say that at least half a dozen Berlin-based Banditos chased down a group of Hell’s Angels from the city, resulting in a savage fight.

When all was said and done, a gravely wounded Hell’s Angels hanger-on named Enrico K. was lying on the street — with an axe in his leg. When the police questioned him about what had happened, he attributed his gruesome wound to “a traffic accident.”

In the biker system of values, there have always been two constants. One is the sacred “code of silence.” The other is the hatred for enemy biker clubs. As such, a recent development in the Berlin biker scene — first reported by SPIEGEL TV and SPIEGEL ONLINE on Wednesday — is as unprecedented as it is explosive.

A total of 76 members and supporters of “Centro,” as the Berlin chapter of the Bandidos is known, are reportedly trying to defect to the Hell’s Angels camp. Investigators say the would-be defectors have already appeared in public wearing brand-new red-and-white Hell’s Angels garb, and that they have seen André S., the head of the local Hell’s Angels club, speaking with members of the rival club. The 45-year-old S. was recently stabbed — likely by Bandidos.

Biker Defection

Officials believe that Frank H., the head of the Hell’s Angels club in Hanover, hammered out the details of the defection last week with “Centro” leader Kadir P. Likewise, Peter M., one of the highest-ranking Bandidos in Europe, confirmed to SPIEGEL ONLINE that the crossover took place on Tuesday evening. However, when questioned about the matter, Hell’s Angels member Rudolf “Django” T. declined to confirm that the defectors had been accepted into his organization yet, saying only: “We’ll let you know in the next few days.”

While the defecting members of “Centro” — both notorious and feared in the biker scene for their violence — have cut ties with their old group, it appears that their membership in Hell’s Angels has not yet been finalized. But the bikers have stripped their club house in Berlin’s northern Reinickendorf district of all Bandido insignia.

Brutal Confrontations

Recent months have seen an uptick in violence between the rival motorcycle gangs — particularly in Berlin, the northern state of Schleswig-Holstein and eastern Germany. And the attacks have been escalating, from knife assaults to shootings to explosives. The reason: the Bandidos have managed to recruit hundreds of young men, many of them from immigrant families in Germany’s east, and put the Hell’s Angels on the defensive.

Kadir P’s “Centro” chapter has proven particularly brutal in this ongoing feud, and difficult to control. Its members have repeatedly made savage attacks on rivals in the Hell’s Angels camp, which has close ties to the far-right fan club of a local football club. Indeed, one newspaper article recently reported that the Hell’s Angels in Berlin refuse to allow foreigners into their ranks.

Now, however, the brutality would appear to have been forgiven and forgotten — the avowed enemies may soon become brothers in arms.

In the meantime, police units have taken up positions in front of the Bandidos’ clubhouse in Berlin. Investigators also say that biker-related properties have been kept under observations in Berlin and the surrounding state of Brandenburg since Tuesday evening. “We want to see whether a war breaks out,” one investigator told SPIEGEL TV.

Nobody knows, after all, how the Bandidos will react to this mass defection. Revenge and retaliation? Do the “traitors” now have to fear for their lives? In short, what does the defection mean?

“That they’re gone,” says Peter M., the number-two man in Europe’s Bandidos organization, before hanging up the phone.

________________________________________________

http://artbikerworld.com/?p=3268

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Bandidos join Hells Angels

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 20th, 2010, 8:47 pm

This reminds me of that 1 phrase: "Can't beat'em, join'em".

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Bandidos join Hells Angels

Unread post by Sentenza » February 21st, 2010, 5:06 am

punamusta wrote:Bandidos join Hells Angels

76 Bandidos bikers in Berlin are said to be joining the Hells Angels, Danish bikers have done the same.

Berlin’s infamous Bandidos bikers have left their international organisation and are now seeking membership of their rival Hells Angels, according to the Danish National Investigation Centre (NEC) that has received information from its German counterparts.

According to the report on P1, it is the second time in recent months that the European Bandidos President Jim Tinndahn of Denmark has had to see members move to the Hells Angels.

Several weeks ago, six senior Bandidos members in Aalborg chose to switch and throw off their sombreros to don angels’ wings.

The German authorities say that the 76 Bandidos defectors have already been seen in public in Hells Angels attire with the local Hells Angels president and that although their membership has not yet been confirmed, the former Bandidos bikers have already removed all of the group’s symbols from their clubhouse in northern Berlin.

“I cannot definitively say how many bikers have left the Bandidos, but we are aware of the situation and following it closely both in Aalborg and Berlin,” says NEC chief Deputy Chief Superintendant Kim Kliver who declined to answer whether there was a connection between the cases in Aalborg and Berlin.

Aalborg
There have been internal conflicts between Bandidos factions in Northern Jutland for some time and although the precise reason for disagreements between the Bandidos factions remains unclear, there are suggestions that there have been major differences on the issue of cooperation with immigrant gangs.

“Our picture is that the young local Bandidos members would like to cooperate with immigrant gangs, while the older members reject the idea. The older members were voted down and that was probably the final straw in the decision to leave,” says Karsten Kristensen of the Aalborg Police, who leads a special biker monitoring group.

HA Luxembourg
In Denmark, the Hells Angels cannot immediately take in Bandidos members as a result of a 1997 no poaching rule under a peace pact that followed a biker war.

But according to DR Nyheder’s information, the Hells Angels is attempting to bypass the no poaching rule by enlisting former Bandidos members in Hells Angels Luxembourg, as the pact only refers to the Nordic region.

“Yes we have run into the same information that the six have been enrolled in Hells Angels Luxembourg in order to maintain the old peace pact,” says Kristensen.

______________________________________________

http://politiken.dk/newsinenglish/artic ... vice=print
The Bandidos who did that were mostly Turkish and are now under the Umbrella of HA Turkey, even though they are German citizens. They were notorious for their violence and giving the Hells Angels a hard time here. So the Hells Angels solved the problem through a smart move. I dont know what they offered them though to do that.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: Bandidos join Hells Angels

Unread post by punamusta » February 21st, 2010, 1:01 pm

Sentenza wrote: The Bandidos who did that were mostly Turkish and are now under the Umbrella of HA Turkey, even though they are German citizens. They were notorious for their violence and giving the Hells Angels a hard time here. So the Hells Angels solved the problem through a smart move. I dont know what they offered them though to do that.
Yea, I guess they have to "recycle" them via non-German chapter so that they could later become HA members in Germany... But this is a big thing for sure. Switching from Bandidos to HA, or the other way around, is basically unheard. And now 76 men in Germany and also some members in Denmark... New generation is different and they want to challenge the ways and rules of these organizations. Nevertheless, this might be a big blow for Bandidos nation in all of Europe...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Bandidos join Hells Angels

Unread post by Sentenza » February 24th, 2010, 5:16 am

punamusta wrote: Yea, I guess they have to "recycle" them via non-German chapter so that they could later become HA members in Germany... But this is a big thing for sure. Switching from Bandidos to HA, or the other way around, is basically unheard. And now 76 men in Germany and also some members in Denmark... New generation is different and they want to challenge the ways and rules of these organizations. Nevertheless, this might be a big blow for Bandidos nation in all of Europe...
Yep thats true. Also they are into organized crime big time and now the war is on about who gets the biggest slice. One get his leg almost chopped off with an axe another one got killed, then they had a big rumble and fucked some bars up and now this. The Bandidos used to have the upper hand because of their numbers, but thats changing now. But it just started and im sure we can expect much mor stuff like this in the near future.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: Bandidos join Hells Angels

Unread post by punamusta » March 3rd, 2010, 9:27 am

Do you know why these Turkish members chose to switch from Bandidos to HA?

And yea, without a doubt this will create more bloodshed in the future. In the worst case this is a start of the new war between these two groups...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Bandidos join Hells Angels

Unread post by Sentenza » March 3rd, 2010, 9:35 am

punamusta wrote:Do you know why these Turkish members chose to switch from Bandidos to HA?
Nope, i dont know. I was talking to a biker guy the other day who knows a little something from an insiders perspective and he just said that they got "offered something" by the Boss of the German Hells Angels and that it was part of a broader strategy, whatever the first part of the sentence means...

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: Bandidos join Hells Angels

Unread post by punamusta » March 3rd, 2010, 9:40 am

Ok, thanks for the info. So the reasons behind the switching must be different in Denmark and in Germany, as in Denmark few older Bandidos members left the club because they didn't accept the younger members way to afiliate and co-operate with the immigrant gangs... And as HA in Denmark is in war against some immigrant-based gangs, they chose to switch to HA.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Re: Bandidos join Hells Angels

Unread post by Sentenza » March 17th, 2010, 9:13 am

Its getting rougher:

Hells Angel kills German commando: prosecutors

A member of the Hells Angels biker gang shot dead an elite police officer in Germany on Wednesday during a raid in a red-light district, prosecutors said.

As officers prepared to storm the man's apartment in the western city of Anhausen, the 43-year-old suspect fired off two shots through the door without warning, hitting the SEK commando at least once in the arm.

The 42-year-old was wearing a bulletproof vest but standing at an angle to the door, leaving his side exposed.

"Although there was a doctor on the scene, the officer was so seriously wounded that he died quickly, probably of internal bleeding," the prosecutor's office in nearby Koblenz said in a statement.

Police were conducting an operation over turf battles between rival gangs running prostitutes in the area.

The suspect will likely face murder charges, the statement said.

http://www.expatica.com/de/news/german- ... 31547.html

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”