Europe Does Not Have The Muscle To Deal With Balkan OC

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Europe Does Not Have The Muscle To Deal With Balkan OC

Unread post by Dobre » January 9th, 2015, 1:16 am



Well, obviously, when the bulk of Balkan OC's soldiers is composed of guys like this:

Image

Image

Image

Image

And those are only Macedonians.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Europe Does Not Have The Muscle To Deal With Balkan OC

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » January 9th, 2015, 9:06 pm

Those guys would be good bouncers but a lot of criminals in Europe like the ones i read about in big cities in Holland are getting executed with assault rifles and car bombs.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Europe Does Not Have The Muscle To Deal With Balkan OC

Unread post by Dobre » January 13th, 2015, 3:47 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:Those guys would be good bouncers but a lot of criminals in Europe like the ones i read about in big cities in Holland are getting executed with assault rifles and car bombs.
The saying goes "You might go bodybuilding but I go to the shooting range".

Alot of these guys know how to handle an assault rifle. Alot of these guys are ex special forces. I know some that work as prison guards, some work part time as bouncers during the weekends for the nightclubs their bosses own, some are currently in the special forces, military or even police. They know how to disarm somebody with a gun or a knife up close, and I've seen fights where somebody pulled out a gun and 5 of these guys jumped on him and he didn't even get to pull the trigger, but they fucked him up pretty good. I also learned from these guys that no matter who you are, no matter how many bodyguards walk around with you, if somebody wants you dead, they'll get what they want, one way or another.

If you're closely surrounded by 50 bodyguards at all time, they'll use a high powered military grade sniper rifle. If you're travelling in a convoy of 10-15 cars or more, they'll organize an ambush in broad daylight with RPG's. Even if your house is better guarded than the Corleone compound, if there's layers of heavily armed security guards and gates, they will storm through with an entire hit squad and kill everybody. Nobody is safe if somebody who has manpower and resources wants him dead, that's a given. The point is not to provoke such an attack, that's why all that diplomacy and strategy in organized crime.

In cities like the ones you say in Holland, or elsewhere in Europe or North America, things go a little easier when it comes to shooting or blowing shit up because it's a big city with alot of normal hardworking people and the circle of gangsters does not influence society as a whole, even if 100 civilians get caught in the crossfire. People will still end up going to their jobs and continue their normal lives and see the world through their Western mentality. This is because people in Holland, or anywhere else in the Western world, have choice when it comes to life. All of these are wealthy countries that can provide you with jobs and good social welfare to fulfil your most basic needs. But they're wealthy countries for a reason - it's because they play their games right. So I don't see Barack Obama or Bush or Clinton as a decent human being, a superhero, or whatever, trying to steer the world in the right direction, or any of the leaders here, because I know for a fact that the entire West was built on the blood and sweat of either it's own citizens or that of it's colonies. France would become as shitty as Poland if 14 different African countries didn't still pay colonial tax to it. We all know the French are pussies, so their military might will count for nothing anyways and if you don't have military might to enforce order through coercion and violence, you are an open house for economic parasites.

In the Balkans, on the other hand, places like Lazarat, Albania, a village of 5000 people that produces 900 tons of marijuana a year, are a fortress. Albanian special forces tried to storm that village on numerous occasions and each time retreated because they couldn't risk it. But that's a village, where everybody knows eachother. The regular people there, the potato and cucumber farmers, know the drug barons. Chances are they might all even be blood related if everybody has lived in that village for generations. And since blood is thicker than water and the drug barons can be generous from time to time, and the youth of the village look up to them as role models, they end up having thousands of supporters who would be willing to fight by their side if somebody tried to harm them. This doesn't make all of them criminals. They would do what you or I or anybody would do for a close friend or family member who treats you right.

If my cousin is involved in something heavy and our two families were close since before either of us were born and we were raised to love and respect eachother, I see him as my brother, my blood, my best friend, not as other people see him, as a drug baron, a pimp, an arms dealer or a murderer. I know the personal side of him and I would know when what he does is morally right or wrong, and when to step in and say I love you cuzz, but take it easy, that was wrong. Or you had every right to do that, no matter how illegal or immoral people think it might be. And if somebody pulls a gun on him, I'll rip his throat out. It's the same as a parent protecting his child from harm. Some parents would die for their children, but most would kill just to protect them. It's only normal. This is the level of love some people have for eachother in the Balkans. Small countries, everybody knows eachother in their local area, killing somebody is harder to get away with and people are testy and stingy because they are poor and lack cultural enlightenment, especially nowadays. In my father's time, you could travel and live and stay and work in most of Europe without a visa and you could travel by train and it was affordable and cheap. Now the region is under quarantine, whenever I'm travelling I use my Canadian passport instead of my Macedonian one because I know if I use my Macedonian one, I can get detained and interrogated and discriminated against for no reason, just because they think everybody coming out of Macedonia is a drug smuggler. Small places like that, everybody grew up together, for generations and generations, some people might hate eachother and might be enemies, but the rich became rich all by taking the same path. Nobody became rich by working hard like it's possible in the West. So there's not only 1 boss, but a 100 or a 1000. Everybody was hustling, everybody was smuggling, everybody was fighting everybody and saw that they would rather work together because when they weren't at eachother's throats, international policing and intelligence agencies would be on their asses and to be in their possession turned out to be worse punishment than having to look over your shoulder on the streets.

The police have guns, all of them, and they have training, and they have the country and the budget and the military behind them, but what do gangsters have? Luckily for gangsters in the Balkans, they took control of the collapse of the USSR and Yugoslavia and took over the country instead of the streets. Back in the day, Communist bosses were gangsters but most of their crime on an individual level was embezzlement and fraud from the Socialist umbrella companies they directed, not hustling and seeking out customers and connections. They did it from their offices, from their positions. The intelligence agencies might have been involved in drug smuggling, together with that of Turkey for example, but not everybody was involved in it directly, it was only a select group of people since it was a clandestine operation. The country's slush funds were based off of the trafficking and it wasn't organized crime, it was black operations carried out by the official secret police service of a sovereign and legitimate nation state. Nowadays it's organized crime, and everybody is doing it.

There's some enforcers in Macedonia that have so much support from the community, a 100 kids would jump in to protect them just because any of those 100 kids rely on this enforcer's protection for their own personal fights and disputes.

But it's even more complicated than that. The top levels of government and the people who stand behind them are the real criminals and anybody who gets taken down in a police operation is just a decoy or public relations tool to show the West that they are doing their part when in reality it's all BS. The arrest of Velja Ramkovski was one prime example of this. He was threatening to uncover documentation that proved he assisted the prime minister of Macedonia launder several million Euros, so what did the prime minister do? He called his 1st cousin, the head of counterintelligence, whom is also the son of the first interior minister of Macedonia, and told him what was up, so his 1st cousin ordered several hundred police officers to storm one of his businesses, a television station, and detain everybody in there without even giving them an answer as to why they were being detained, for over a week nobody was allowed to leave the building.



Now, somebody who does something grimey has street cred from people who wouldn't be or aren't sure that they could do the same themselves or would be willing to risk it, but in the end there's still people who are not afraid of this person, or anybody for that matter. Even if you were one of the guys in the pictures, you're not bulletproof. You might be fast and quick to react, you might be as strong as a rock, both mentally and physically, but in the end you are just flesh and blood like everybody else.

But why, why don't people mess with them? This is why - why would you want to mess with a bee's nest when you can leave it alone? Why bother to fuck around with it? The easiest is to try to avoid it. If you had a bee's nest in your house or on your balcony, that's the same as having an organized crime group or a gang in your city. There's the risk of being stung every time you pass by the nest. This makes you weary or walking around your own damn property. What kind of life is a life of fear? But imagine the bees weren't aggressive, just scary looking. Would you still want to shove a broom handle into that nest to dismantle it? No, you wouldn't. But imagine the bees were being a pain in the ass, stinging you, your kids, your dog, your neighbors, your wife, and you begin to feel the pressure from everybody to deal with the nest while at the same time you don't want to risk dealing with the nest, but in the end you have to. So you have to destroy the nest, however you can. You can hire a pest control professional to do it for you, this is the same as having enough money to pay people to drive out your opposition directly or indirectly, whatever the means. Gentrification is one of these indirect techniques. The city gives cheap contracts to construction companies who build nice townhouses and condos in ghetto areas, and the land value in that area automatically goes up. What happens if the landlord of the ghetto buildings is also in cahoots with the gang though and doesn't want to raise the price, in a rare case(usually they're greedy for money so they find ways to convince the block to pay up and uses excuses that seem valid enough not to get themselves shot to death, and this is rare since in most cases it's all government housing)??? This is where the other dynamics of gentrification fall in. Nice people, with money, move into these new cheap houses and bring their money and their mentality with them. If they come from a suburb, then they live life by the opposite of the no snitch mentality - the constant complainer mentality. They used this mindset to spy and rat on their neighbors in the suburbs to housing associations and to nosey apartment building landlords who would evict you just because you didn't pick up after your dog that one time, who backstab at work and get people fired but are quiet, ambitionless cowards on the inside. When you live in the ghetto, you have nothing. Your social life is dangerous, your finances are shit, some people don't even have furniture. You have no future, everything looks grim. Every day is miserable. I know, I used to live there. But if this doesn't break you, it makes you. People from the ghetto are more ambitious than people from the suburbs because they are raised to fight. People from the suburbs generally give up at the first sign of difficulty because they are not used to struggling and going outside of their comfort zone. These are the types of people that call the police whenever they hear their neighbors having a party, let alone killing eachother. Also, these people open up businesses in the neighborhood, or help inject money into the local economy, and this in turn creates jobs which means people won't have to sell both their crack rocks and their ass cracks on the street corner for 10 bucks a pop. And thirdly, some of the residents generously donate money to police associations from time to time, which means a bigger budget for the division and thus bigger salaries, the police return the favor by keeping their benefactors safe by heightening the police presence in that area. That's how you mess with a bee's nest indirectly. Directly is by police raids. Like some neighborhoods in LA, where you can't go in unless you have at least 40 cops, why touch them, why raid them, why bother arresting them, if they kill eachother way more often than they kill civilians, or if the only thing they do is sell drugs, guns and prostitutes, but nobody is dying because of it? Why mess with that bee's nest? Why? It would be stupid, unless absolutely necessary, and even then you'd hesitate. But what if you had no other option? Nobody wants to fight and battle and kill and die and struggle and endure pain, but sometimes there's no other option. When a criminal kills a criminal, nobody bats an eye. Most homicides in big cities remain unsolved, but when they finally catch you, they want to make you pay for it, that's why they're so strict. When a criminal kills a civilian, the police feels the pressure from the community. But when a criminal kills a cop, it's time to destroy the bee's nest, why? Because if they can kill one cop, they can kill dozens more, and if somebody does it and gets away with it, then another person does it and gets away with it, so on, everybody starts doing it, and the police end up looking like the bad guys. That's why they make examples out of people.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Europe Does Not Have The Muscle To Deal With Balkan OC

Unread post by Dobre » January 13th, 2015, 3:47 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:Those guys would be good bouncers but a lot of criminals in Europe like the ones i read about in big cities in Holland are getting executed with assault rifles and car bombs.
The saying goes "You might go bodybuilding but I go to the shooting range".

Alot of these guys know how to handle an assault rifle. Alot of these guys are ex special forces. I know some that work as prison guards, some work part time as bouncers during the weekends for the nightclubs their bosses own, some are currently in the special forces, military or even police. They know how to disarm somebody with a gun or a knife up close, and I've seen fights where somebody pulled out a gun and 5 of these guys jumped on him and he didn't even get to pull the trigger, but they fucked him up pretty good. I also learned from these guys that no matter who you are, no matter how many bodyguards walk around with you, if somebody wants you dead, they'll get what they want, one way or another.

If you're closely surrounded by 50 bodyguards at all time, they'll use a high powered military grade sniper rifle. If you're travelling in a convoy of 10-15 cars or more, they'll organize an ambush in broad daylight with RPG's. Even if your house is better guarded than the Corleone compound, if there's layers of heavily armed security guards and gates, they will storm through with an entire hit squad and kill everybody. Nobody is safe if somebody who has manpower and resources wants him dead, that's a given. The point is not to provoke such an attack, that's why all that diplomacy and strategy in organized crime.

In cities like the ones you say in Holland, or elsewhere in Europe or North America, things go a little easier when it comes to shooting or blowing shit up because it's a big city with alot of normal hardworking people and the circle of gangsters does not influence society as a whole, even if 100 civilians get caught in the crossfire. People will still end up going to their jobs and continue their normal lives and see the world through their Western mentality. This is because people in Holland, or anywhere else in the Western world, have choice when it comes to life. All of these are wealthy countries that can provide you with jobs and good social welfare to fulfil your most basic needs. But they're wealthy countries for a reason - it's because they play their games right. So I don't see Barack Obama or Bush or Clinton as a decent human being, a superhero, or whatever, trying to steer the world in the right direction, or any of the leaders here, because I know for a fact that the entire West was built on the blood and sweat of either it's own citizens or that of it's colonies. France would become as shitty as Poland if 14 different African countries didn't still pay colonial tax to it. We all know the French are pussies, so their military might will count for nothing anyways and if you don't have military might to enforce order through coercion and violence, you are an open house for economic parasites.

In the Balkans, on the other hand, places like Lazarat, Albania, a village of 5000 people that produces 900 tons of marijuana a year, are a fortress. Albanian special forces tried to storm that village on numerous occasions and each time retreated because they couldn't risk it. But that's a village, where everybody knows eachother. The regular people there, the potato and cucumber farmers, know the drug barons. Chances are they might all even be blood related if everybody has lived in that village for generations. And since blood is thicker than water and the drug barons can be generous from time to time, and the youth of the village look up to them as role models, they end up having thousands of supporters who would be willing to fight by their side if somebody tried to harm them. This doesn't make all of them criminals. They would do what you or I or anybody would do for a close friend or family member who treats you right.

If my cousin is involved in something heavy and our two families were close since before either of us were born and we were raised to love and respect eachother, I see him as my brother, my blood, my best friend, not as other people see him, as a drug baron, a pimp, an arms dealer or a murderer. I know the personal side of him and I would know when what he does is morally right or wrong, and when to step in and say I love you cuzz, but take it easy, that was wrong. Or you had every right to do that, no matter how illegal or immoral people think it might be. And if somebody pulls a gun on him, I'll rip his throat out. It's the same as a parent protecting his child from harm. Some parents would die for their children, but most would kill just to protect them. It's only normal. This is the level of love some people have for eachother in the Balkans. Small countries, everybody knows eachother in their local area, killing somebody is harder to get away with and people are testy and stingy because they are poor and lack cultural enlightenment, especially nowadays. In my father's time, you could travel and live and stay and work in most of Europe without a visa and you could travel by train and it was affordable and cheap. Now the region is under quarantine, whenever I'm travelling I use my Canadian passport instead of my Macedonian one because I know if I use my Macedonian one, I can get detained and interrogated and discriminated against for no reason, just because they think everybody coming out of Macedonia is a drug smuggler. Small places like that, everybody grew up together, for generations and generations, some people might hate eachother and might be enemies, but the rich became rich all by taking the same path. Nobody became rich by working hard like it's possible in the West. So there's not only 1 boss, but a 100 or a 1000. Everybody was hustling, everybody was smuggling, everybody was fighting everybody and saw that they would rather work together because when they weren't at eachother's throats, international policing and intelligence agencies would be on their asses and to be in their possession turned out to be worse punishment than having to look over your shoulder on the streets.

The police have guns, all of them, and they have training, and they have the country and the budget and the military behind them, but what do gangsters have? Luckily for gangsters in the Balkans, they took control of the collapse of the USSR and Yugoslavia and took over the country instead of the streets. Back in the day, Communist bosses were gangsters but most of their crime on an individual level was embezzlement and fraud from the Socialist umbrella companies they directed, not hustling and seeking out customers and connections. They did it from their offices, from their positions. The intelligence agencies might have been involved in drug smuggling, together with that of Turkey for example, but not everybody was involved in it directly, it was only a select group of people since it was a clandestine operation. The country's slush funds were based off of the trafficking and it wasn't organized crime, it was black operations carried out by the official secret police service of a sovereign and legitimate nation state. Nowadays it's organized crime, and everybody is doing it.

There's some enforcers in Macedonia that have so much support from the community, a 100 kids would jump in to protect them just because any of those 100 kids rely on this enforcer's protection for their own personal fights and disputes.

But it's even more complicated than that. The top levels of government and the people who stand behind them are the real criminals and anybody who gets taken down in a police operation is just a decoy or public relations tool to show the West that they are doing their part when in reality it's all BS. The arrest of Velja Ramkovski was one prime example of this. He was threatening to uncover documentation that proved he assisted the prime minister of Macedonia launder several million Euros, so what did the prime minister do? He called his 1st cousin, the head of counterintelligence, whom is also the son of the first interior minister of Macedonia, and told him what was up, so his 1st cousin ordered several hundred police officers to storm one of his businesses, a television station, and detain everybody in there without even giving them an answer as to why they were being detained, for over a week nobody was allowed to leave the building.



Now, somebody who does something grimey has street cred from people who wouldn't be or aren't sure that they could do the same themselves or would be willing to risk it, but in the end there's still people who are not afraid of this person, or anybody for that matter. Even if you were one of the guys in the pictures, you're not bulletproof. You might be fast and quick to react, you might be as strong as a rock, both mentally and physically, but in the end you are just flesh and blood like everybody else.

But why, why don't people mess with them? This is why - why would you want to mess with a bee's nest when you can leave it alone? Why bother to fuck around with it? The easiest is to try to avoid it. If you had a bee's nest in your house or on your balcony, that's the same as having an organized crime group or a gang in your city. There's the risk of being stung every time you pass by the nest. This makes you weary or walking around your own damn property. What kind of life is a life of fear? But imagine the bees weren't aggressive, just scary looking. Would you still want to shove a broom handle into that nest to dismantle it? No, you wouldn't. But imagine the bees were being a pain in the ass, stinging you, your kids, your dog, your neighbors, your wife, and you begin to feel the pressure from everybody to deal with the nest while at the same time you don't want to risk dealing with the nest, but in the end you have to. So you have to destroy the nest, however you can. You can hire a pest control professional to do it for you, this is the same as having enough money to pay people to drive out your opposition directly or indirectly, whatever the means. Gentrification is one of these indirect techniques. The city gives cheap contracts to construction companies who build nice townhouses and condos in ghetto areas, and the land value in that area automatically goes up. What happens if the landlord of the ghetto buildings is also in cahoots with the gang though and doesn't want to raise the price, in a rare case(usually they're greedy for money so they find ways to convince the block to pay up and uses excuses that seem valid enough not to get themselves shot to death, and this is rare since in most cases it's all government housing)??? This is where the other dynamics of gentrification fall in. Nice people, with money, move into these new cheap houses and bring their money and their mentality with them. If they come from a suburb, then they live life by the opposite of the no snitch mentality - the constant complainer mentality. They used this mindset to spy and rat on their neighbors in the suburbs to housing associations and to nosey apartment building landlords who would evict you just because you didn't pick up after your dog that one time, who backstab at work and get people fired but are quiet, ambitionless cowards on the inside. When you live in the ghetto, you have nothing. Your social life is dangerous, your finances are shit, some people don't even have furniture. You have no future, everything looks grim. Every day is miserable. I know, I used to live there. But if this doesn't break you, it makes you. People from the ghetto are more ambitious than people from the suburbs because they are raised to fight. People from the suburbs generally give up at the first sign of difficulty because they are not used to struggling and going outside of their comfort zone. These are the types of people that call the police whenever they hear their neighbors having a party, let alone killing eachother. Also, these people open up businesses in the neighborhood, or help inject money into the local economy, and this in turn creates jobs which means people won't have to sell both their crack rocks and their ass cracks on the street corner for 10 bucks a pop. And thirdly, some of the residents generously donate money to police associations from time to time, which means a bigger budget for the division and thus bigger salaries, the police return the favor by keeping their benefactors safe by heightening the police presence in that area. That's how you mess with a bee's nest indirectly. Directly is by police raids. Like some neighborhoods in LA, where you can't go in unless you have at least 40 cops, why touch them, why raid them, why bother arresting them, if they kill eachother way more often than they kill civilians, or if the only thing they do is sell drugs, guns and prostitutes, but nobody is dying because of it? Why mess with that bee's nest? Why? It would be stupid, unless absolutely necessary, and even then you'd hesitate. But what if you had no other option? Nobody wants to fight and battle and kill and die and struggle and endure pain, but sometimes there's no other option. When a criminal kills a criminal, nobody bats an eye. Most homicides in big cities remain unsolved, but when they finally catch you, they want to make you pay for it, that's why they're so strict. When a criminal kills a civilian, the police feels the pressure from the community. But when a criminal kills a cop, it's time to destroy the bee's nest, why? Because if they can kill one cop, they can kill dozens more, and if somebody does it and gets away with it, then another person does it and gets away with it, so on, everybody starts doing it, and the police end up looking like the bad guys. That's why they make examples out of people.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Europe Does Not Have The Muscle To Deal With Balkan OC

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » January 15th, 2015, 8:13 pm

The big focus now especially after the French newspaper attack is going to take the police off organized crime and put a lot more effort in these jihad terrorists.

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Europe Does Not Have The Muscle To Deal With Balkan OC

Unread post by Dobre » January 16th, 2015, 1:07 am

DutchGangster69 wrote:The big focus now especially after the French newspaper attack is going to take the police off organized crime and put a lot more effort in these jihad terrorists.
Yeah but even then it's a well known fact that organized crime helps to finance terrorism in certain cases. I'm not saying that every drug dealer in Europe has a connection to paramilitary organizations directly and that their motives are intertwined with that of the terrorists, there's even some gangsters and mob bosses who are staunch nationalists as their own personal ideology and only deal with organized crime for other ethnic groups for business purposes. That was the case with Arkan for example, he ran his own paramilitary organization that was over 10,000 strong and acted on the basis of Serbian nationalism, but he still did business with the Albanian mafia and even spoke a bit of Albanian himself. On the other hand, why didn't the US label Arkan's Tigers as a terrorist organization, and why did they take the KLA off their terrorist blacklist after 1997? In the former it made no sense to label them as a terrorist organization because their overall strategy and plans on making Islamic paramilitary organizations a target for the public in the West didn't coincide together, yet the KLA, even with it's links to Islamic fundamentalism, Wahhabism, Al Qaeda, the Taliban and the Bosnian Mujahideen which was of course very well known for it's connections to Bin Laden's organization, was taken off the list and made a NATO ally.

And this is exactly where organized crime and terrorism intertwine. If you can find and watch the Turkish crime drama Valley of the Wolves in subtitles you can understand, watch the show and you'll realize alot of the show is based on fact, how the dynamics of organized crime, terrorism, the war on terrorism and everything is intertwined.

First off, it's already an established fact that some Russian organized crime groups are used by the SVR(formerly KGB) to conduct espionage and black operations all over the world, especially the US, say for example in exchange for legal immunity in Russia, AND some SVR cells use organized crime as a front. This way when as SVR agent gets nabbed by the FBI, it's not espionage or treason since he acted out on the basis of his motive solely being profit, without an official allegiance to any country. How do you fairly prosecute a foreign intelligence agent in the US that in all technicalities, on paper and legal documents, shows proof that the only reason he might have sold a secret US government microchip to Chinese organized crime, or in actuality to the Chinese government(and Chinese OC can either work alone and sell the chip to the government or they could be working together with the Chinese government)???

That's the basis of organized crime. Alot of OC groups are not directly affiliated with terrorist groups, but the scary and important part is the most powerful groups that serve as a controlling or policing factor over the other OC groups, both directly and indirectly, is that they are directly affiliated with militant organizations in the Middle East that might not be friendly to the US or NATO.

Chinese OC, as well as Russian OC, is not afraid to conduct business with dirtier individuals than themselves that could make them a target for the CIA, or for a public relations fiasco since it's expected of them anyways.

Italian OC on the other hand RARELY gets involved in very dirty dealings that influence national governments, and they've learned this from history. Italian OC is very discreet, and they brought that culture with them to the US back in the early 1900's. They have an honor culture that promotes stability and balance, and so far it's worked in their favor. There are some bosses who have been in power for over 40 years. They have no problems with any intelligence agency, they don't have to fight gun battles with entire armies like Russian OC hires mercs for the Middle East or the Chinese hire mercs to fight off rebel groups in Africa, for example, they only have problems with the Carabinieri, Interpol, the FBI and other policing agencies. The police, not the military and not the government. When you think of Italian OC, you think of businessmen who are involved in real estate, the motion picture business, unions, construction, bakeries, you think corporate muscle, yet when you think of Russian, Albanian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Chinese OC, you think of entire armies of people, either paramilitary groups, rouge generals controlling entire military divisions, unmarked special forces troops, or militarized private security companies that are black ops by day and nightclub bouncers by night.

This is how the system of organized crime being intertwined with terrorism works: National intelligence agencies, with the help of terrorist groups in the Middle East who fight for ideology but work for profit(and I've heard stories from Iraqi's personally about some warlord comes to his neighbor's house and forces the girl into marriage, or they loot and steal everything or seize the property and kill the family, that's profit my friend, not seizing resources for military strategy or on the basis of ideology or religion, kind of like how hundreds of members of the Nazi party who ended up stealing gold bullion from central banks all over Europe pocketed the money and went to gove live in the Andes and places you would never find them with their riches and the easiest way for them to move their wealth was through diamonds), control the traffic of drugs, arms and people from West to East and East to West, and from the hands of the terrorists in the Middle East it goes directly into the hands of Turkish or Russian OC, and it either goes north through Central Asia towards Russia or goes West through the Balkans or goes south through Egypt to Africa. It's very simple, really. While the government is out fighting a war and being toppled over and over, militant organizations use the chaos to help move stuff across the border.

Turkish OC is directly connected to the Grey Wolves for example, and you can easily figure out that the PKK(Kurds) help move the stuff from Iraq into Anatolia.

Here's the catch though: Before the US invaded Iraq, the countries that were getting a piece of of the oil in the Middle East were France, China and Russia. After the US invaded Iraq, they were cut off and the US, Germany and the UK started getting a piece of the action. That wasn't solely their purpose either. Afghanistan, which produces 90 percent of the world's opium, was invaded for it's poppies, and even though they burned entire fields, it was both just a publicity stunt and to cut off the Taliban's supply, and the Taliban with the help of the Russians and Chinese was moving it out of Afghanistan. Russia and China's involvement in the drug trade in Afghanistan was crucial to their strategic, economic and military interests in the region since in many aspects, OC kind of serves as an intelligence agency in it's own right and in any country, we all know that intelligence is king, not the royal family, not the generals and especially not the president or the prime minister.

So by cutting off Turkey's involvement in Iraq for example, it would deny them an annual income of 70 billion dollars to their slush fund as a result of Turkey's share in the heroin trafficking. This in turn would limit Turkey's power capabilities to conduct covert or black operations in the Middle East, Caucasus and the Balkans that were against the interests of the US. Thirdly, it would weaken their grasp as a regional power and open them up for domination and exploitation by the US.

Same with Russia - they lower the gas prices because of the situation in the Ukraine and Russia loses billions and people stop doing business with Russia, that's the idea. OC is just a tool governments can use to assert dominance in a particular area without military intervention. OC is wealthy and powerful and pays no allegiance to any country, which makes them expendable in the eyes of the country yet in the eyes of OC, working together with your government gives you more resources and power than you already have to get richer than you already are.

Hell, imagine how greater a street gang's power would be in the US if the police deparment of their city was on their side. In Chicago, that would amount of 12,500 extra pair of hands who are constantly carrying a gun and a bullet proof vest, not to mention the legal implications that go together with being a cop, cops shoot a gang banger and get off much easier than if you or I did it.

Now imagine if that police force was ISIS, and it worked together with an OC group. ISIS numbers 50,000 people. 50,000 people with AK's. With 50,000 AK wielding shooters that are trained military style, you could take over the entire underground in Western Europe in just a couple of weeks. This is why the send the military to fight them. That's my point in conversations I've had with people regarding the dynamics of fighting OC in Macedonia vs. fighting OC in Canada or the US, for example. OC in Canada is not numerous enough to go against the police in an all out war, especially in Toronto where there's 5,500 cops, there might be say 20,000-30,000 gangsters affiliated with the Russians, Italians, Chinese and the Biker gangs, especially with the Russians and Chinese, and maybe as many more who would be willing to support them since they work with them but are not technically part of their organization. Why risk a war with 5,500 cops when you can just leave it alone? Also, take in the fact that most gangsters in North America, be it gangs or OC, are of the average build while the standards for cops in Toronto for example, is very high. They're usually tall and muscular, or have a powerful build, and they get paid well to do their job(starting salary 5 grand a month). They could wrestle down and arrest 90 percent of males in Toronto without having to use a taser or a gun. Not to mention the OPP and RCMP will surely dedicate manpower to fighting OC, and maybe even volunteers from other departments in the Durham, Peel and York region. You can have an extra 5-10 thousand cops fighting on the side of Toronto PD. How the hell is OC going to deal with that other than blowing up entire police stations with cops in them? And if they do blow up a police station, the media can automatically fabricate a story about how it's religiously motivated and the US government automatically becomes involve, and all of a sudden you see Russians being shipped over to Guantanamo bay for torture.

On the contrary, police in Macedonia is lacking in personnel and lacking in motivation. Half of the cops are ex convicts and the other half are either corrupt anyways or don't care enough to catch criminals unless they are pressured into it by their superiors. They get paid 300 Euros a month, or about 500 dollars a month. Their cruisers are shitty, don't have any computer system in them to look up licence plates, their uniforms are similar to that of Turkish or Bulgarian cops and look like janitors, they're not scary or present themselves with authority and intimidation like the uniforms of Toronto cops, and the OC element is too powerful for the police to deal with them. Why would a police chief with a salary of 600 Euros a month want to launch an investigation into a local mafia boss who is not only a Euro multimillionaire and able to buy plenty of armed muscle, but also grew up together with this police chief because it's a small town????

Think of it this way - the directer of counterintelligence in Macedonia is related to the head of the anti organized crime division of the Ministry of Interior - it's his wife's sister's husband.

OC and terrorism are very interconnected. It's not just countries like Iran or North Korea directly financing these militant organizations, it's OC as well. Terrorist organizations help with smuggling.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Europe Does Not Have The Muscle To Deal With Balkan OC

Unread post by Faciulina » April 12th, 2015, 8:08 am

lol you hype balkan oc too much they are nothing special they are just gangs as others
who really rules europe is italian mafia especially the ndrangheta that control 80% of cocaine
italy is inside the UE and mafia members are inside UE parliament balkans are just shit holes, the turnover of ndrangheta alone is higher than any balkan country GDP

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Europe Does Not Have The Muscle To Deal With Balkan OC

Unread post by Dobre » May 12th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Faciulina wrote:lol you hype balkan oc too much they are nothing special they are just gangs as others
who really rules europe is italian mafia especially the ndrangheta that control 80% of cocaine
italy is inside the UE and mafia members are inside UE parliament balkans are just shit holes, the turnover of ndrangheta alone is higher than any balkan country GDP
That may have been the case in the 70s and 80's but in 2015, it's much much different. Turkish OC in the 90's had 70 billion dollars a year in profits from drug trafficking alone, and the Turks aren't shit in the Balkans. As far as OC goes in Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro and Serbia, if you don't believe me, go there and you'll see for yourself. I doubt you'll find a successful or popular business, especially nightclubs and restaurants, that are not owned by the mafia.

Their influence is huge, kind of like rap and street gangs' influence on North American youth and society in general nowadays.

As far as cocaine goes, yeah sure, maybe the Ndrangheta does, but not the heroin and you know for a fact that heroin is a bigger business in Europe than cocaine, vice versa in the US.

I guarantee you, go to any popular nightclub in these countries and you can tell who the criminals are just by looking around the club and you'd be surprised how many of them there are and how many of them are not actually regulars to the club just in case if you were wondering if their number is limited or they're just locals..

And in case you were also wondering, there are ALOT of nightclubs and restaurants in the Balkans. This is a tradition back home. In Stip alone, there are hundreds of restaurants, nightclubs and cafes, a city of 50,000 people. You can find restaurants and nightclubs on every corner. In just a 5 sq km stretch of land in Stip, Macedonia, you have San Remo Pizzeria, the "Italian restaurant", Parapoli, Ice Caffe Bar, Irish Pub Dublin, Casablanca, Classic Cafe, Alberta Pizzeria, Roma Pizzeria, Troika, Zaki, Vezilka, Square Pub, Cafe Bar Versaj, Cafe Bar Logo, Grof(Count Bistro), etc.

I'm not even going to go into another stretch of land, maybe 1 km in length, that has Restoran Longurov, Necko-2, Vago, Mal Odmor, etc.

All owned by gangsters or by people with familial connections to gangsters.

You multiply that by other Macedonian cities, like Strumica, Gevgelija, Kocani, Vinica, Veles, Prilep, Skopje, Tetovo, Gostivar, Kumanovo, Sveti Nikole, Ohrid, Struga, Debar, Kichevo, Kavadarci, Probistip, Negotino, well.. You get the idea..

In Ohrid, I've seen more Lambo's than in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria.

You go to Kosovo or Albania... End of story lol..

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Europe Does Not Have The Muscle To Deal With Balkan OC

Unread post by Faciulina » June 14th, 2015, 7:29 am

Dobre wrote:
Faciulina wrote:lol you hype balkan oc too much they are nothing special they are just gangs as others
who really rules europe is italian mafia especially the ndrangheta that control 80% of cocaine
italy is inside the UE and mafia members are inside UE parliament balkans are just shit holes, the turnover of ndrangheta alone is higher than any balkan country GDP
That may have been the case in the 70s and 80's but in 2015, it's much much different. Turkish OC in the 90's had 70 billion dollars a year in profits from drug trafficking alone, and the Turks aren't shit in the Balkans. As far as OC goes in Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro and Serbia, if you don't believe me, go there and you'll see for yourself. I doubt you'll find a successful or popular business, especially nightclubs and restaurants, that are not owned by the mafia.

Their influence is huge, kind of like rap and street gangs' influence on North American youth and society in general nowadays.

As far as cocaine goes, yeah sure, maybe the Ndrangheta does, but not the heroin and you know for a fact that heroin is a bigger business in Europe than cocaine, vice versa in the US.

I guarantee you, go to any popular nightclub in these countries and you can tell who the criminals are just by looking around the club and you'd be surprised how many of them there are and how many of them are not actually regulars to the club just in case if you were wondering if their number is limited or they're just locals..

And in case you were also wondering, there are ALOT of nightclubs and restaurants in the Balkans. This is a tradition back home. In Stip alone, there are hundreds of restaurants, nightclubs and cafes, a city of 50,000 people. You can find restaurants and nightclubs on every corner. In just a 5 sq km stretch of land in Stip, Macedonia, you have San Remo Pizzeria, the "Italian restaurant", Parapoli, Ice Caffe Bar, Irish Pub Dublin, Casablanca, Classic Cafe, Alberta Pizzeria, Roma Pizzeria, Troika, Zaki, Vezilka, Square Pub, Cafe Bar Versaj, Cafe Bar Logo, Grof(Count Bistro), etc.

I'm not even going to go into another stretch of land, maybe 1 km in length, that has Restoran Longurov, Necko-2, Vago, Mal Odmor, etc.

All owned by gangsters or by people with familial connections to gangsters.

You multiply that by other Macedonian cities, like Strumica, Gevgelija, Kocani, Vinica, Veles, Prilep, Skopje, Tetovo, Gostivar, Kumanovo, Sveti Nikole, Ohrid, Struga, Debar, Kichevo, Kavadarci, Probistip, Negotino, well.. You get the idea..

In Ohrid, I've seen more Lambo's than in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria.

You go to Kosovo or Albania... End of story lol..
balkan oc run nightclubs in the balkans? and what? italian mafia runs everythings in italy drugs, construction companies,garbage, restaurants, discos, food industry they totally run the country
and italian mafia earn billion euros that is the biggest money in the world, it earns 200 billions a year more than any balkan country GDP
you're wrong, today cocaine is the most lucrative drug in europe and ndrangheta controls 80% of it...nobody uses heroin anymore not in western europe, maybe in the shit holes as the balkans are
turkish don't earn 70 billions a year maybe a couple of billion at most

User avatar
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1443
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 4:17 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Re: Europe Does Not Have The Muscle To Deal With Balkan OC

Unread post by Dobre » March 31st, 2016, 11:22 pm

Faciulina wrote:
Dobre wrote:
Faciulina wrote:lol you hype balkan oc too much they are nothing special they are just gangs as others
who really rules europe is italian mafia especially the ndrangheta that control 80% of cocaine
italy is inside the UE and mafia members are inside UE parliament balkans are just shit holes, the turnover of ndrangheta alone is higher than any balkan country GDP
That may have been the case in the 70s and 80's but in 2015, it's much much different. Turkish OC in the 90's had 70 billion dollars a year in profits from drug trafficking alone, and the Turks aren't shit in the Balkans. As far as OC goes in Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro and Serbia, if you don't believe me, go there and you'll see for yourself. I doubt you'll find a successful or popular business, especially nightclubs and restaurants, that are not owned by the mafia.

Their influence is huge, kind of like rap and street gangs' influence on North American youth and society in general nowadays.

As far as cocaine goes, yeah sure, maybe the Ndrangheta does, but not the heroin and you know for a fact that heroin is a bigger business in Europe than cocaine, vice versa in the US.

I guarantee you, go to any popular nightclub in these countries and you can tell who the criminals are just by looking around the club and you'd be surprised how many of them there are and how many of them are not actually regulars to the club just in case if you were wondering if their number is limited or they're just locals..

And in case you were also wondering, there are ALOT of nightclubs and restaurants in the Balkans. This is a tradition back home. In Stip alone, there are hundreds of restaurants, nightclubs and cafes, a city of 50,000 people. You can find restaurants and nightclubs on every corner. In just a 5 sq km stretch of land in Stip, Macedonia, you have San Remo Pizzeria, the "Italian restaurant", Parapoli, Ice Caffe Bar, Irish Pub Dublin, Casablanca, Classic Cafe, Alberta Pizzeria, Roma Pizzeria, Troika, Zaki, Vezilka, Square Pub, Cafe Bar Versaj, Cafe Bar Logo, Grof(Count Bistro), etc.

I'm not even going to go into another stretch of land, maybe 1 km in length, that has Restoran Longurov, Necko-2, Vago, Mal Odmor, etc.

All owned by gangsters or by people with familial connections to gangsters.

You multiply that by other Macedonian cities, like Strumica, Gevgelija, Kocani, Vinica, Veles, Prilep, Skopje, Tetovo, Gostivar, Kumanovo, Sveti Nikole, Ohrid, Struga, Debar, Kichevo, Kavadarci, Probistip, Negotino, well.. You get the idea..

In Ohrid, I've seen more Lambo's than in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria.

You go to Kosovo or Albania... End of story lol..
balkan oc run nightclubs in the balkans? and what? italian mafia runs everythings in italy drugs, construction companies,garbage, restaurants, discos, food industry they totally run the country
and italian mafia earn billion euros that is the biggest money in the world, it earns 200 billions a year more than any balkan country GDP
you're wrong, today cocaine is the most lucrative drug in europe and ndrangheta controls 80% of it...nobody uses heroin anymore not in western europe, maybe in the shit holes as the balkans are
turkish don't earn 70 billions a year maybe a couple of billion at most
There's facts to disprove everything you just said lol..

The Italian mafia, first and foremost, only controls about 3 percent of Italy's GDP. This is nothing to the 40 percent in Russia, or even greater percentages in the Balkan countries. It's not a matter of total profit but of total influence.

According to the FBI, the Italian mafia consists of about 25,000 made members and 250,000 associates worldwide, bringing the total number of people part of Italian organized crime to about 275,000. Yes, that's a huge number, but it's nothing given the size of Italy, Western Europe or North America, which is primarily where the Italian mafia operates, especially when you figure the bulk of these 275,000 people are concentrated in Italy, especially southern Italy and not elsewhere. This is my first point, the Italian mafia doesn't control everything in Italy, maybe in southern Italy and they're struggling there too and you can see that for a fact when the President of Sicily is Rosario Crocetta, an openly gay anti-mafia politician.

So in essence, yes, while the Italian mafia is a formidable power in today's world, it's state of being can be compared to today's Mexican drug cartels, which have considerable power in Mexico but are the constant target of police operations and raids, alongside that of other countries, just like the Italian mafia in Italy. They both have numbers but they don't have their own country. This is the very difference that makes groups like the Balkan groups and the Russian groups have longevity over Italian and Mexican groups.

Italy and Mexico are not mafia states but they have respective breeding grounds for future generations of mobsters and cartel members, but Russia, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzigovina, Montenegro, Albania and Kosovo are.

By longevity I mean that the mob has total or almost total control of the state, and the mob culture is apparent in all facets of society. Who is there to crack down on them, even if the people are against the mob, when the very highest ranks of the government, parliament, police, military, intelligence and the business world composes of known mafia members?

Yes, the Italian mafia at one point was very powerful in America. This is probably what's confusing you. In the 1960's it was said that they could stop all shipping to the US since they controlled all the sea ports, and this is why it took the FBI and the government nearly a century to destroy them, because they were dealing with a very delicate situation. But the fact of the matter is that the Italian mafia in America was not unopposed, and that lead to their demise, just like it will eventually lead to the demise of the Italian mafia in Italy and the Mexican drug cartels in Mexico, because they have a sizable opposition that wants to do things differently, even if it's not nicer than the way the mob does things. With the US you could say it was the good old boys.

In countries like Russia, the mob runs unopposed. When you see numbers like 3 million in Russia and 300,000 abroad, you begin to realize the Russian mafia dwarves the Italian mafia in comparison - and even Balkan organized crime.

Secondly, the Italian mafia operates abroad where there's a large Italian community, obviously, and places like the US had mass waves of immigrants from Italy and the mob came with them. So while the Italian mob is primarily a southern Italian thing, it's still much more developed in terms of a diaspora.

Albania was an isolationist state similar to that of North Korea right now for 50 years in the past century and they never mixed historically to begin with, their history is mostly recent history, people seem to forget that. Any Albanian diaspora is relatively new, in fact almost 100 years newer than any Italian diaspora.

Same with Bulgaria and Yugoslavia; Bulgaria was part of the Warsaw Pact and as you're well aware, there was no freedom of movement between Eastern and Western blocs during the Cold War in terms of people, obviously lol.

Yugoslavia was neutral, but Yugoslavia had an amazing standard of living for a Socialist nation and relatively decent diplomatic standing with both East and West, and therefore there was no reason for Yugoslav citizens to immigrate. Some people I know actually denied 5x the salary they were getting in Yugoslavia to immigrate to the US, because it was more than enough for them if they stayed working that job in Yugoslavia during the 1970's, where you could compare it to the US of the 1950's, where you could pay off a house in 2 years, raise 2 kids and your wife would be a homemaker and live comfortably off of one salary.

Italy, on the other hand, has had mass migrations before on numerous occasions. Yes, there was many Macedonians who immigrated in mass migrations but nothing like that of Italy. Some of the earliest waves of Macedonians to Western countries were during the First Balkan War, and even then it was mostly kids, teenagers and young adults who had no idea of what a mafia culture was.

So the advantage any Italian groups have was the fact that they seized power during a time of technological blackout. I'd like to see the Italian mafia possess all the power they had 50 years ago in the US for example with modern surveillence and policing technology.

Thirdly, the Italian mafia makes over 100 billion dollars a year, not 200. The Russian mafia, does, however, launder about 250 billion dollars a year. Also, Italy is 60 million people. The Balkans is 60 million people, but borders exist between Balkan countries but there's no borders within the Italian peninsula. There's also no borders from Italy to the rest of the EU but there is for Balkan countries, and the same for ex Soviet republics.

Fourthly, how can you compare the earnings of a mafia group that is 275,000 strong in an industrialized Western country of 60 million people with visa free agreements with the US and Canada alongside the EU compare to that of a country of 2, 5, 10 million people, third world, where the average salary is 150 Euros a month? What is the mafia in the Balkan countries supposed to profit of when the salary of Balkan countries is 150-200 Euros a month compared to 1300 Euros in Italy? Don't forget Balkan countries are under quarantine, any business coming out of the Balkans being moved to Germany or some shit is bound to get double checked over an Italian business that requires 3x less forms, documents and waiting times because Italy is a EU country.

Fifth, Bulgaria might be a EU member, but Bulgaria used to be 10 million people prior to 2006 when they joined and in that past decade since then, 2.5 million people have moved out, but that's 2.5 million people across the EU, not just solely concentrated in one country like most immigration waves end up doing from a certain country. 2.5 million people spread out across the UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, France(together compose 316 million people) and the like is nothing in comparison to concentrating 2.5 million people in say Germany or France alone.

As far as Russia goes, Russia is 145 million people.

Turkey is the size of the Balkans area plus 17 million people, give or take, but we'll say for a fact that Turkey is not a mafia state, despite the 70 billion dollars a year they take in from drug trafficking.

The reason why the Turkish mafia is not internationally known is because their business is transit, not distribution, unlike that of the Italian or Russian mafia even though I realize the Russian mafia is more into fraud, arms and human trafficking instead of drug trafficking.

And that's exactly the answer to all your questions - Balkan organized crime groups have realized that it's way more lucrative in the long term to expand internationally using transit domestically for a constant base of low risk income.

The Italians are no longer number 1 or number 2 in Europe, even Western Europe - it's the Russian mafia who is number 1 in Europe and the Albanian mafia that is number 2 in Europe, but the Italian mob is still number 3, which is quite an achievement, and I'm talking about Western Europe minus Italy - given the fact that....the Serbian mafia almost became number 2 during the 1990's.

People forget that fact as well, how as a result of the Yugoslav Wars Serbian criminals nearly took over the underworld in Western Europe. I think the Serbian mafia in Scandinavia now is estimated to be at around 10,000 people, which is nothing when you think about it but still a pretty damn big achievement given the changes the Serbian mafia went through.

The Serbian mafia was at one point the strongest and biggest Balkan group thanks to the Yugoslav Wars - they dwarfed the Albanians and the Bulgarians both at home and abroad. Now they're still strong - 2nd in the Balkans to be sure after the Bulgarians out of the domestic groups and 3rd if you count the Russians in the equation when it comes to the Balkans. Why the Russians? Because they had the manpower and the money, that's why. Who could refuse them? Who would be crazy and suicidal enough?

The Albanians are the strongest group COMING from the Balkans, the fact that they're the strongest Balkan group at the moment is a common misconception. They have power and numbers in places like Albania, Kosovo and Western parts of Macedonia but that's about it. They have investments in eastern Macedonia, sure, but no presence, and the Bulgarians dwarf them in terms of muscle.

Macedonians are not even a speck in relation to these groups. For every Macedonian gangster, there's 5 Albanians, 7 Bulgarians and 10 Serbs. But our business is transit, not distribution.

During the wars, the West let in hundreds of thousands of Albanians in the 1990's, so while the Serbs were robbing banks and jewelry stores in Germany and France, the Albanians were getting settled in ghettos and shit.

It was only after 1998 when the US decided to take the KLA off of their terrorist blacklist and make them their ally that the Albanians all of a sudden gained mystical immunity from Western prosecution when it came to their organized crime activities.

This is why the Albanian mafia is the strongest Balkan mafia group internationally, it's not because they're capable, it's because they built up a massive distribution network while the Serbs and Bulgarians were busy killing eachother for who gets to take over the underworld in ex Yugoslav countries and Bulgaria.

Macedonians never had that problem, at least not to that extent. Yugoslavia, mob wise, is just a mini version of what happened in the ex Soviet Union when they fell apart with their mafia. Moscow had 3000 mafia related murders in 1994, you say? So did Belgrade.

So the first scenario is that the Albanians are using US backing as a way to temporarily get rich off of organized crime abroad, while the second scenario is that the US is actually helping them, but in both scenarios the US government is backing the Albanians to keep a balance in the Balkans against all the pro Russian Slavic countries like Serbia, Macedonia and Bulgaria.

Proxy warfare, but in a clandestine, semi guerilla, semi civil war, semi psychology war, semi economic and cultural warfare type of thing.

As far as cocaine being a lucrative business in Europe, where do you get your information lmao? Cocaine is always a lucrative business, but heroin is even more so in Europe.

Just check out this list

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... piates_use

Basically, countries like Germany have 240,000 heroin addicts since prevalence is another words for percentage of the population.

240,000 vs. 20,000 in Bulgaria, and you're saying maybe heroin is big amongst Balkan OC groups because people abuse it more in the Balkans???? You're kidding right...with what money shall they buy that heroin? Like I said, Balkan OC is primarily transit, just like Turkish OC.

Turks might be strong in Germany and the UK, but not that much, try going against them in Instanbul on their home turf.

Same goes for why the Italian mafia or Hells Angels or Crips or Bloods or the Russian mafia never opened up a local, manned chapter in Macedonia, for example.

It just wouldn't happen. Look at people like Saso Mijalkov, which are said to be worth billions of dollars but you can't prove his wealth, they're phantoms. They're not just shady as fuck, they're extraterrestrial in nature. You can't go against a man who had half the Ukranian mafia behind him, who built up a whole city block in downtown Prague, whose nickname is the Joker, and whom you know absolutely nothing about and not even the CIA can touch, who has backing from people like the Hapsburg dynasty.

How is your mafia going to go against a guy who has the entire military and police force of a nation under his command, even if it's a small nation we're talking about 20,000 military and 12,500 police officers.

Also, in terms of how the transit business work, when your cousin is the prime minister, when your uncle runs customs, when your brother in law is the chief of organized crime investigations, so on and so fourth, you can tackle a foreign group from all sides and put them in checkmate before they virtually seize power of this small strip of land, this shit stain on the map, that is very important to the drugs, arms and human trafficking.

And you don't need alot of manpower or gadgets either when you're on your own home turf.

Each city of about 40-50,000 people or more in Macedonia, and there's at least 10 of them, has at least 1000 people involved in organized crime to a lesser or greater extent. Everybody contributes to the overall picture one way or another, even if they're just decoys.

You have 20-30 millionaires or multimillionaires in each town and city, and these are the head guys. Stip, for example, has over 100 textile factories but how many of these are really important? Bargala AD, which has 1200 workers, makes shoes and a legitimate profit of 250 million Euros a year but their owner is not a boss, he's more of a capo, out of those 20-30 people, hell even 50 people.

Together you make sure they run business since a large portion of the workforce is working for one of their many companies.

When you have a monopoly on things like trucking and logistics, and the head of customs is married into your family, you can give very specific orders to the heads of certain border crossings which trucks to check and which not to.

When you have 150 trucks in your expedition fleet, what then? What truck to check first? When you personally know and deal with the heads of customs for Bulgaria, Serbia, Turkey, Bosnia, Montenegro, Croatia, Romania, you name it, how can you be unsure that your drugs won't make it across?

Even if each transit boss or committee, be it the Macedonian ones that control all drugs and vice coming through eastern Macedonia, a region of nearly 400,000 people, receive a measly 2 percent of the total worth of all drugs being trafficked, that's still billions of dollars a year in their pocket since we're talking tons and the GDP has nothing to do with it.

If the US had solid intelligence on mob bosses running tons of heroin every month through Macedonia, believe me, they would've bombed the fuck out of all those fancy baroque hotels with the red banquet halls in Macedonia right now and said that they were harboring terrorists or some shit, but the fact that the US built an embassy in Skopje that goes 15 floors into the mountain under Saso Mijalkov's watch tells you something.

When every little kid can tell you who the big boss in their town is but they remain free and alive, you know something is up, and we all know that the US invaded Afghanistan for the heroin trade, not much else.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”