Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by thewestside » March 3rd, 2009, 8:39 pm

EXCLUSIVE: 100,000 foot soldiers in Mexican cartels
Numbers rival country's army
Sara A. Carter (Contact)
Tuesday, March 3, 2009

20090302-205447-pic-724911791_r350x200.jpg
20090302-205447-pic-724911791_r350x200.jpg (16.32 KiB) Viewed 4888 times
CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico

The U.S. Defense Department thinks Mexico's two most deadly drug cartels together have fielded more than 100,000 foot soldiers - an army that rivals Mexico's armed forces and threatens to turn the country into a narco-state.

"It's moving to crisis proportions," a senior U.S. defense official told The Washington Times. The official, who spoke on the condition that he not be named because of the sensitive nature of his work, said the cartels' "foot soldiers" are on a par with Mexico's army of about 130,000.

The disclosure underlines the enormity of the challenge Mexico and the United States face as they struggle to contain what is increasingly looking like a civil war or an insurgency along the U.S.-Mexico border. In the past year, about 7,000 people have died - more than 1,000 in January alone. The conflict has become increasingly brutal, with victims beheaded and bodies dissolved in vats of acid.

The death toll dwarfs that in Afghanistan, where about 200 fatalities, including 29 U.S. troops, were reported in the first two months of 2009. About 400 people, including 31 U.S. military personnel, died in Iraq during the same period.

The biggest and most violent combatants are the Sinaloa cartel, known by U.S. and Mexican federal law enforcement officials as the "Federation" or "Golden Triangle," and its main rival, "Los Zetas" or the Gulf Cartel, whose territory runs along the Laredo,Texas, borderlands.

The two cartels appear to be negotiating a truce or merger to defeat rivals and better withstand government pressure. U.S. officials say the consequences of such a pact would be grave.

"I think if they merge or decide to cooperate in a greater way, Mexico could potentially have a national security crisis," the defense official said. He said the two have amassed so many people and weapons that Mexican President Felipe Calderon is "fighting for his life" and "for the life of Mexico right now."

As a result, Mexico is behind only Pakistan and Iran as a top U.S. national security concern, ranking above Afghanistan and Iraq, the defense official added.

Other U.S. officials and Mexico specialists agreed with this assessment.

Michael V. Hayden, who left as CIA director in January, put Mexico second to Iran as a top national security threat to the United States. His successor, Leon E. Panetta, told reporters at his first news conference that the agency is "paying ... a lot of attention to" Mexico.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told CBS' "60 Minutes" on Sunday that "the stakes are high for the safety of many, many citizens of Mexico and the stakes are high for the United States no doubt."

In a December interview with The Times, President Bush said his successor would need to deal "with these drug cartels in our own neighborhood. And the front line of the fight will be Mexico."

A State Department travel advisory last month seemed timed to caution U.S. students contemplating spring breaks south of the border.

"Some recent Mexican army and police confrontations with drug cartels have resembled small-unit combat, with cartels employing automatic weapons and grenades," the advisory said.

Independent analysts warn that narco-terrorists have infiltrated the Mexican government, creating a shadow regime that further complicates efforts to contain and destroy the cartels.

"My greatest fear is that the tentacles of the shadow government grow stronger, that the cartels have penetrated the government and that they will be able to act with impunity and that this ever stronger shadow government will effectively evolve into a narco-state," said Ted Galen Carpenter, vice president for defense and foreign policy studies at the Cato Institute in Washington.

The Mexican Embassy in Washington did not respond to a request for comment on the drug war.

Mr. Calderon, however, has adamantly denied assertions that Mexico is becoming a failed state.

The Mexican government has "not lost any part - any single part - of the Mexican territory to drug cartels," he recently told the Associated Press.

His comments run counter to the impressions of U.S. law enforcement officials and some Mexican journalists reporting in Ciudad Juarez, a city just across the border from El Paso, Texas.

On a recent morning here, the once-bustling border town of 1.3 million was more like a ghost town.

"It's empty," said a vendor of freshly baked tortillas and salsa, who asked to be identified only by her first name, Maria. "We are in a losing war against the narco-traffickers. My business is dying, and soon it will join the graveyard of businesses that have had to close down. No one comes Juarez anymore."

More than 1,800 people have been killed in the city since last year. The number continued to climb as The Times visited, with more than 20 deaths in one week.

In response to the challenge, U.S. and Mexican authorities have stepped up raids on cartel members in both countries.

Last week, U.S. and Mexican forces arrested 755 people, including 52 in the United States associated with the Sinaloa cartel. However, cartel leader Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman is still at large. He is thought to be living in Sinaloa and protected by hired gunmen and Mexican federal officials on his payroll, said a U.S. law enforcement official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the ongoing intelligence operations.

Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) spokesman Garrison Courtney said last week's raids put a dent in cartel operations but that public attention to the crisis has been long in coming.

"If we don't start paying attention, the violence - which has already spilled into the U.S. - is going to get worse," Mr. Courtney said. "This is a shared interest between the United States and Mexico to go after these drug traffickers."

In recent years, however, U.S. officials have been reluctant to share information with Mexican counterparts, fearing that they will leak to the cartels.

DEA officials interviewed by The Times said the Sinaloa cartel employs Mexican federal officials, while other cartels pay off local governments and police.

"Many times, what you see isn't really what's going on," said a DEA official, who asked not to be named because of the nature of his work. "Many times the death of federal officers or local police isn't a cartel making the hit, but the cartels themselves in the government fighting one another. The same thing has happened to the Mexican army, where the cartels have also bought loyalty to move dope into the U.S."

Mr. Courtney said the Mexican cartels have "evolved into the Colombian cartels of the 1980s. Even the government's reaction to what's going on there right now and over the last five years is what the government of Colombia faced when they went after Pablo Escobar. Juarez has seen an escalation in that same type of brutal violence."

Escobar was a Colombian drug lord who died in 1993.

More than 2,000 Mexican army soldiers and 425 federal police are patrolling in Chihuahua state, where Ciudad Juarez is located. More than 45,000 Mexican troops have been engaged in the drug war since Mr. Calderon took office in 2006.

Mr. Carpenter said the use of the Mexican military may be backfiring.

"I said at the time when Calderon called the military to take the lead role in confronting the cartels that he was undertaking a massive gamble," Mr. Carpenter said. "It is clear now that he is losing that gamble if he has not already lost it."

A U.S. counterterrorism official said, however, that the severity of the crisis was bringing the U.S. and Mexican governments closer and that the CIA will work closely with Mexico if asked for guidance.

"Both countries have a common interest in clamping down on the cartels, and that has shaved away some of the underlying historical tensions in what has long been a close relationship with Mexico," said the official, who spoke on the condition that he not be named. "The Mexicans understand - perhaps more so than at any time in recent memory - that we are genuine about taking these people on."

Meanwhile, thousands of Mexicans daily cross the Santa Fe bridge, which connects Ciudad Juarez to El Paso, ironically one of the safest U.S. cities.

"Why should we have to live like this?"asked Maria, the vendor. "Why do our children have to die, while our neighbors live like nothing is happening? Every day we pray for something different, for peace. Every day our prayers are left unanswered."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... n-cartels/

Lee23Claire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: February 6th, 2009, 2:34 am
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by Lee23Claire » March 4th, 2009, 7:22 pm

Would you say the Mexican Cartels have more power in Mexico than the Italian Mafia does in Italy?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by thewestside » March 4th, 2009, 7:50 pm

Lee23Claire wrote:Would you say the Mexican Cartels have more power in Mexico than the Italian Mafia does in Italy?
No, but they are certainly comparable. The Mexican cartels can be ranked right up there with the international Italian, Russian, Albanian, Chinese, Japanese, and Colombian groups.

The same thing going on in Mexico right now has happened before in Italy, Colombia, and Russia. Both U.S. and Mexican authorities have begun to crack down on the cartels in Mexico. They are finding it harder to bully and bribe to get their way and so, like other groups before them, they have begun to lash out; killing government officials, police officials, as well as each other and innocent bystanders who get caught in the cross-fire.

Lee23Claire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 49
Joined: February 6th, 2009, 2:34 am
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by Lee23Claire » March 4th, 2009, 7:57 pm

thewestside wrote:
Lee23Claire wrote:Would you say the Mexican Cartels have more power in Mexico than the Italian Mafia does in Italy?
No, but they are certainly comparable. The Mexican cartels can be ranked right up there with the international Italian, Russian, Albanian, Chinese, Japanese, and Colombian groups.

The same thing going on in Mexico right now has happened before in Italy, Colombia, and Russia. Both U.S. and Mexican authorities have begun to crack down on the cartels in Mexico. They are finding it harder to bully and bribe to get their way and so, like other groups before them, they have begun to lash out; killing government officials, police officials, as well as each other and innocent bystanders who get caught in the cross-fire.
That's a good point. Forgot about those other groups "wars" against the state. Maybe that's why there has never been a huge outcry from the public against LCN, they've always quietly taken their medicine.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by razbojnik » March 4th, 2009, 8:19 pm

thewestside wrote:
Lee23Claire wrote:Would you say the Mexican Cartels have more power in Mexico than the Italian Mafia does in Italy?
No, but they are certainly comparable. The Mexican cartels can be ranked right up there with the international Italian, Russian, Albanian, Chinese, Japanese, and Colombian groups.

The same thing going on in Mexico right now has happened before in Italy, Colombia, and Russia. Both U.S. and Mexican authorities have begun to crack down on the cartels in Mexico. They are finding it harder to bully and bribe to get their way and so, like other groups before them, they have begun to lash out; killing government officials, police officials, as well as each other and innocent bystanders who get caught in the cross-fire.
Tell me Johnny did not make you believe that the Albanians are something......

Unless you want me to start pulling articles about the Bulgarian or Serbian mafia out of my ass.

The Albanians are not the most powerful in the Balkans. Don't ever say that. They aren't even 3rd in Europe.

In order for the Albanians to function in the Balkans, they need to partner with the Bulgarian, Turkish, Macedonian, Serbian, Bosnian, Montegrin and Croat groups.

In order for the Albanians to be what they are now, they need the Bulgarians. Without the Bulgarians, they have nothing.

If the Bulgarians refuse to partner with the Albanians in the drug trade, the Balkan route from Afghanistan is pretty much cut off and 100 tons of heroin each year are compramised.

Just like Albanians in Albania and Kosovo, the Bulgarians are the government in Bulgaria. That also means that if they suddenly cease to do business, they already know all the routes thus all the heroin that is headed for Albania/Kosovo is cut off and only the Sofia-Buchurest line will be left to function.

The Turks can't function without the Bulgarians. Where are they gonna dump the heroin? They'll just give it all to the Bulgarians instead of the Albanians.

And then what?

Albanians can't wage war against the Bulgarians on their own turf. They tried it with Macedonian groups in Macedonia and they were gonna lose anyhow except both sides figured it would best if we get a piece for letting the heroin go from point a to point b from our turf.

The Sofia-Kumanovo route I think lol...

But that's not it, that's the stuff mostly going to Kosovo.

The shorter Turkey-Bulgaria-Macedonia route is through Blagoevgrad which directly has a highway to Stip and Kocani, not Veles however.

Just don't count the Albanian groups as international, please, just count them in the Balkan ones and that's it.

It's as if the Albanians became what they were on their own... :S

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 4th, 2009, 8:27 pm

thewestside wrote:
Lee23Claire wrote:Would you say the Mexican Cartels have more power in Mexico than the Italian Mafia does in Italy?
No, but they are certainly comparable.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by thewestside » March 4th, 2009, 8:32 pm

How about you two (razbojnik and Johnny) keep your ongoing bickering to other threads and leave this one alone.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 4th, 2009, 8:33 pm

razbojnik wrote:It's as if the Albanians became what they were on their own... :S
Have you ever been to Sofia? No. If you had, you would notice the Albanian language being heard every 30 seconds while you walk. I was there and I was amazed and surprised by the number of Albanians in Sofia.

The Albanians barely need anyone in the Balkan route although connections to the Bulgarians and Albanians in Turkey and to a lesser extent Turkish and Romanian groups are strong. The Albanian's even go farther into the Balkan route going to even Iran and Afghanistan.

The heroin by the Albanian mafia is only a part of why they are considered international and on level with the names thewestside mentioned. Take the fact of the amount of prostitutes they control with is in the tens of thousands and take te fact that each of them make tens of thousands of dollars a month, the cocaine trafficking, being Europe's second biggest source for marijuana after Holland, the car rackets, the organized theft, money laundering, human smuggling, and presence everywhere in the world and you have an international force. But then again, they're shit compared to Macedonian crime lords.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by thewestside » March 4th, 2009, 8:34 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
thewestside wrote:
Lee23Claire wrote:Would you say the Mexican Cartels have more power in Mexico than the Italian Mafia does in Italy?
No, but they are certainly comparable.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This coming from an idiot who doesn't know his ass from a whole in the ground. Seriously Johnny, nobody cares to hear your 2 cents worth. So don't even bother.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by razbojnik » March 4th, 2009, 8:34 pm

thewestside wrote:How about you two (razbojnik and Johnny) keep your ongoing bickering to other threads and leave this one alone.
Don't point fingers at me, I'm not the troll.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by razbojnik » March 4th, 2009, 8:35 pm

Honestly what the fuck is with Johnny popping in and out of reality?

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by razbojnik » March 4th, 2009, 8:36 pm

thewestside wrote: This coming from an idiot who doesn't know his ass from a whole in the ground. Seriously Johnny, nobody cares to hear your 2 cents worth. So don't even bother.
I bet you his 2 cents worth he poops this thread by comparing the Mexican cartels to the Albanian mafia in terms of drugs or something.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 4th, 2009, 8:36 pm

thewestside wrote:How about you two (razbojnik and Johnny) keep your ongoing bickering to other threads and leave this one alone.

Your right I shouldn't have laughed and I don't want to distract the thread to another subject.

In my opinion, the Mexican cartels in Mexico do rival and even surpass the Italian syndicates in Italy. In which way do the Italian syndicates IN ITALY match the Mexican cartels IN MEXICO?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by thewestside » March 4th, 2009, 8:37 pm

razbojnik wrote:
thewestside wrote:How about you two (razbojnik and Johnny) keep your ongoing bickering to other threads and leave this one alone.
Don't point fingers at me, I'm not the troll.
Yes, Johnny is the main troll but there was no reason for your post up above directed at Johnny about Albanians.
Honestly what the fu-- is with Johnny popping in and out of reality?
He lives in his own little Albanian dream world 99% of the time and only visits reality on occassion.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by thewestside » March 4th, 2009, 8:39 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Your right I shouldn't have laughed and I don't want to distract the thread to another subject.

In my opinion, the Mexican cartels in Mexico do rival and even surpass the Italian syndicates in Italy. In which way do the Italian syndicates IN ITALY match the Mexican cartels IN MEXICO?
You should know by now your opinion is worthless and isn't even worth responding to. Get lost dipshit.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 4th, 2009, 8:43 pm

Exactly. Just like the Russians dominate protitution in Britain is the same way the Italian's in Italy can match the MExicans in Mexico.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by razbojnik » March 4th, 2009, 8:52 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
razbojnik wrote:It's as if the Albanians became what they were on their own... :S
Have you ever been to Sofia? No. If you had, you would notice the Albanian language being heard every 30 seconds while you walk. I was there and I was amazed and surprised by the number of Albanians in Sofia.

The Albanians barely need anyone in the Balkan route although connections to the Bulgarians and Albanians in Turkey and to a lesser extent Turkish and Romanian groups are strong. The Albanian's even go farther into the Balkan route going to even Iran and Afghanistan.

The heroin by the Albanian mafia is only a part of why they are considered international and on level with the names thewestside mentioned. Take the fact of the amount of prostitutes they control with is in the tens of thousands and take te fact that each of them make tens of thousands of dollars a month, the cocaine trafficking, being Europe's second biggest source for marijuana after Holland, the car rackets, the organized theft, money laundering, human smuggling, and presence everywhere in the world and you have an international force. But then again, they're shit compared to Macedonian crime lords.
Omfg. I'm not gonna start pulling shit out of my ass about Macedonian organized crime, don't even get me started, the only reason why I'm keeping to myself is because my dad's friends run organized crime both here, in Bulgaria as well as in Serbia and elsewhere around Europe.

The only fucking people he didn't manage to hook up with as Albanians out of everyone in all of fucking Europe. Why? Albanians weren't shit in the late 1970s throughout the 1980s and 1990s, in Europe.
'
The only time Albanian OC rose was after we left for Canada in 1999. From them till now, 2009, Albanian organized crime flourished everywhere.

Before you came along, no one here even knew what an Albania is.

The heroin by the Albanian mob isn't run by the Albanian mob, get that through your head for fucks sakes already. The Albanian mob is fucking taxed. All of the drug supply in the world is controlled by the CIA, this is fucking common sense. To fund certain joint operations, the CIA decided to corner the illigal drug market. If you knew what operations they were, it would make more sense to you why both the money and addicts littering the street count as something.

Albanian organized crime isn't on the same level as Mexican, Russian, Columbian, Italian, Japanese and Chinese groups. You're on the same level as everyone else in the Balkans and everyone in the Balkans works JOINT.

No one here works alone.

You might go freelance in North America and Europe, but for your heroin to be able to make it from Afghanistan to Western Europe you need everyone else.

Bulgarian groups are more powerful than Albanian groups. If I asked a fucking Bulgarian mobster what he thought of Albanians, he'd fucking laugh and fucking mock the phrase coined by Macedonians --- never have anything to do with a siptar. That phrase was coined because you fuckers have no lives, no ambition, no goals, because you know you have no future because you have no rights. So what better to do than murder others when you have nothing to lose?? Regular Macedonian folks have ALOT to lose, the reason they avoid Albanians provoking.

Why do Albanians and Macedonians avoid eachother in Skopje for example? Because it's like a clash of the titans, both sides will fuck eachother up.

As this kid said



To the darker tanned kid who was holding the scooter when they got into a fight 3 years ago



Even though the tanned kid is smaller and skinnier, he has alot of power. His ambition is furious. He has the most morale and will keep continue fighting more out of anyone else. The kid singing and in the second video the deep voice laughing, however, is fucking huge, he knows techniques, he's also fast despite his size. As for the techniques, lol, we got into a minor thing at the pool once and he hit me open handed three times on both sides of my face, popping my blood vessels and making a river of blood fall down my gums and teeth. The darker kid after the big kid beat down two other kids along with his cousin, the dark kid ran away in a taxi btw LMFAO, the darker kid called the big kid without his phone number visible and tried to scare the big kid cloaking his voice, saying he was gonna whoop his ass or something, trying to sound deep and big. The dark kid has a specific voice not alot of people had, so the big kid figured it was him, and however the big kid can break the dark kid like a twig, he was realistic and told him: Ok let's meet somewhere and we'll fuck eachother up.

And there's no fucking Albanians in Sofia. Every 30 seconds? Omg. What a moron.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by razbojnik » March 4th, 2009, 8:53 pm

thewestside wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
thewestside wrote:How about you two (razbojnik and Johnny) keep your ongoing bickering to other threads and leave this one alone.
Don't point fingers at me, I'm not the troll.
Yes, Johnny is the main troll but there was no reason for your post up above directed at Johnny about Albanians.
Honestly what the fu-- is with Johnny popping in and out of reality?
He lives in his own little Albanian dream world 99% of the time and only visits reality on occassion.
Sorry Westside, I just had to respond to his BS. I'll try and focus his attention elsewhere. Albanians are stupid like drunks are easily controllable, make a distraction and he'll focus towards it and forget his goal.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by thewestside » March 4th, 2009, 8:54 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Exactly. Just like the Russians dominate protitution in Britain is the same way the Italian's in Italy can match the MExicans in Mexico.
I'm going to respond to you this one time and that's it.

I never said the Russians "dominate" prostitution in Britain. I said they were very big in the racket there and could only be matched by the Albanians. You keep bringing this up because you think you've finally found someplace where I've been wrong. First, I'm not wrong. Second, where the hell do you get off questioning me? You've been wrong about literally dozens of things in your time here. And that's why you have ZERO credibility among the other posters here. But you just keep ignoring that fact and continue to spout your BS even though everyone thinks you are a joke.

As for the Italians and Mexicans, just because there is a war going on between the cartels in Mexico right now does not make the Mexicans more powerful. As I explained above, this has happened in other countries before (including Italy) and is actually a sign of decreasing power as the cartels are finally being cracked down on by the government. Their territories are shrinking as the Mexican army and federal police move into various cities and towns and they are fighting over what is left because it is getting more difficult to intimidate and bribe to get their way. One thing the Mexicans don't have, which the Italians do, is a overruling Commission that keeps wars like this from starting in the first place. It's when things are quiet that crime syndicates have the most power. In Mexico, the main business is pretty simple. Smuggle narcotics into the U.S. and smuggle the money back out. But their are also ancillary crimes such as kidnapping for ransom, human smugging, etc. All of this goes on in Italy but the Italian syndicates are also much more entrenched in the country's legitimate economy and are much more diversified in other criminal operations. The same thing that has happened in both Italy and Colombia is happening in Mexico and the same result will happen. The cartels will be fragmented and descentralized (like those in Colombia) and will be forced to reign in the violence.

I shouldn't have to explain all of this to you but I guess I have to as usual because you simply don't have a fucking clue. Now, like I said, get lost dipshit.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by razbojnik » March 4th, 2009, 8:59 pm

thewestside wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:Exactly. Just like the Russians dominate protitution in Britain is the same way the Italian's in Italy can match the MExicans in Mexico.
I'm going to respond to you this one time and that's it.

I never said the Russians "dominate" prostitution in Britain. I said they were very big in the racket there and could only be matched by the Albanians. You keep bringing this up because you think you've finally found someplace where I've been wrong. First, I'm not wrong. Second, where the hell do you get off questioning me? You've been wrong about literally dozens of things in your time here. And that's why you have ZERO credibility among the other posters here. But you just keep ignoring that fact and continue to spout your BS even though everyone thinks you are a joke.

As for the Italians and Mexicans, just because there is a war going on between the cartels in Mexico right now does not make the Mexicans more powerful. As I explained above, this has happened in other countries before (including Italy) and is actually a sign of decreasing power as the cartels are finally being cracked down on by the government. Their territories are shrinking as the Mexican army and federal police move into various cities and towns and they are fighting over what is left because it is getting more difficult to intimidate and bribe to get their way. One thing the Mexicans don't have, which the Italians do, is a overruling Commission that keeps wars like this from starting in the first place. It's when things are quiet that crime syndicates have the most power. In Mexico, the main business is pretty simple. Smuggle narcotics into the U.S. and smuggle the money back out. But their are also ancillary crimes such as kidnapping for ransom, human smugging, etc. All of this goes on in Italy but the Italian syndicates are also much more entrenched in the country's legitimate economy and are much more diversified in other criminal operations. The same thing that has happened in both Italy and Colombia is happening in Mexico and the same result will happen. The cartels will be fragmented and descentralized (like those in Colombia) and will be forced to reign in the violence.

I shouldn't have to explain all of this to you but I guess I have to as usual because you simply don't have a #%@&#%@ clue. Now, like I said, get lost dipshit.
The Albanians do not dominate the prostitution nor heroin in Britain. The Russians dominate the prostitution while the Bulgarians dominate the heroin trade. That's it.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by thewestside » March 4th, 2009, 9:03 pm

razbojnik wrote: The Albanians do not dominate the prostitution nor heroin in Britain. The Russians dominate the prostitution while the Bulgarians dominate the heroin trade. That's it.
From what I can tell, the Albanians have come to rival the Russians in Britain as far as the human smuggling/prostitution racket goes.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 4th, 2009, 9:04 pm

First, I'm not wrong.
You're not wrong? You said the Albanians could match the Russians in protitution in Britain which means they could be equal or evern bigger then the Albanians in prostitution in Britain which is not the case. The Albanian mafia controls 75% of the brothels in Britain. That alone would make them surpass anyone and everyone in prostitution in Britain. Unless by some far off chance the Russians are paying the Albanians to use their brothels and dominate the actual operations but the Albanians have their own long-long-long-long string of women that they control directly. There have been indications that Bulgarians crime groups have been contracted by Albanian groups but nothing to a big extent.

Second, the Italian mafia is global. But the Italian mafia in Italy alone could not match the Mexican cartels in Mexico because they don't have enough activities going on. The Albanian's control the heroin and human smuggling as well as the car theft rings, marijuana and prostitution in Italy. LOL!!! What's left? the Mexicans dominate everything in their country which is bigger then Italy in size and they hold legal profits just as much as Italian groups. Not to mention the huge numbers of gangsters they put up. Your source says it all, 100,000 foot soldiers in Mexico alone.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 4th, 2009, 9:05 pm

razbojnik wrote:The Albanians do not dominate the prostitution nor heroin in Britain. The Russians dominate the prostitution while the Bulgarians dominate the heroin trade. That's it.
Actually, the Albanians dominate the human smuggling and prostitution in Britain while the Turks dominate the heroin trade.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by razbojnik » March 4th, 2009, 9:07 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
razbojnik wrote:The Albanians do not dominate the prostitution nor heroin in Britain. The Russians dominate the prostitution while the Bulgarians dominate the heroin trade. That's it.
Actually, the Albanians dominate the human smuggling and prostitution in Britain while the Turks dominate the heroin trade.
Source?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 4th, 2009, 9:07 pm

thewestside wrote:From what I can tell, the Albanians have come to rival the Russians in Britain as far as the human smuggling/prostitution racket goes.

Albanian gangs control violent vice networks
BY: Daniel McGrory

ALBANIAN gangsters have established a grip on Britain's sex trade by using extreme violence.

Vice squad officers estimate that Albanians now control more than 75 per cent of the country's brothels and their operations in London's Soho alone are worth more than £15 million a year.


http://www.mfa.gov.yu/FDP/times170704.htm

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 4th, 2009, 9:09 pm

The Turkish claim I made can be found on the thread titled, 'Albanians dont dominate the heroin trade in UK?" by Azure.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by thewestside » March 4th, 2009, 9:11 pm

CheGuevara wrote:But the Italian mafia in Italy alone could not match the Mexican cartels in Mexico because they don't have enough activities going on. The Albanian's control the heroin and human smuggling as well as the car theft rings, marijuana and prostitution in Italy. LOL!!! What's left? the Mexicans dominate everything in their country which is bigger then Italy in size and they hold legal profits just as much as Italian groups. Not to mention the huge numbers of gangsters they put up. Your source says it all, 100,000 foot soldiers in Mexico alone.
There are so many things wrong with the above statement I don't know where to begin. It's just Johnny spewing the same BS he always has trying to bait me into another argument. But it ain't gonna work asshole. I wrote that thread entitled "Why I'm not going to bother with JohnnyRed anymore" for a reason. I'm sick of responding to your neverending BS. I try to explain things to you and they right over your 17 year old head. I'm not wasting my time with you.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by thewestside » March 4th, 2009, 9:14 pm

I should point out that this thread is just the latest example of how Johnny will hijack it and twist it into 1) an ethnic pissing match and 2) an opportunity to spew his BS about the Albanians. It never ends and I'm sick of it.

THIS IS WHY THIS LITTLE PUNK NEEDS TO BE BANNED FROM THIS FORUM FOR GOOD. NOT JUST HIS LATEST USERNAME BUT ALSO HIS IP ADDRESS. AND EACH TIME HE COME BACK ON WITH A NEW USERNAME OR IP ADDRESS, BAN HIM AGAIN!!!!!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 4th, 2009, 9:16 pm

What's to prove wrong? The Albanians in Italy
-Control the heroin
-Control the marijuana
-Control the car theft market
-Control the prostitution
-Control the human smuggling

Albanians in Britain
-Control MORE THEN 75% of the country's prostitution.


What's to correct? Everytime you can't respond. You say, I am not going to waste my time with you.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 4th, 2009, 9:16 pm

Yell as much as you want. You can't admit that you are wrong.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by razbojnik » March 4th, 2009, 9:20 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
thewestside wrote:From what I can tell, the Albanians have come to rival the Russians in Britain as far as the human smuggling/prostitution racket goes.

Albanian gangs control violent vice networks
BY: Daniel McGrory

ALBANIAN gangsters have established a grip on Britain's sex trade by using extreme violence.

Vice squad officers estimate that Albanians now control more than 75 per cent of the country's brothels and their operations in London's Soho alone are worth more than £15 million a year.


http://www.mfa.gov.yu/FDP/times170704.htm
The Serbs do that on perpose with the Albanian mafia criminals etc. theories, lol, you should take it more as an insult than a compliment since they're turning the world against you.

But then again, I don't accept news articles. Give me an article from the British government itself saying what you state.

So let's assume that information was correct for a section, brothels aren't shit. 25 million bucks a year on prostitution isn't shit. Because they run the brothels doesn't mean they run prostitution.

Let me break it down for you.

25 million bucks divided by 365 days is around $68,500 a day.

Let's assume prostitutes work in 12 hour shifts in the brothels. How much energy do they have for getting laid? 1 man per hour is 12 men 12 hours in total. Let's divide 68,500 by 12 hours, shall we?

That's $5710 an hour.

That's nothing. Let's say these Albanian prostitutes charged 100 bucks an hour for sex, nothing more, nothing less(since that would be both a loss to the vice leaders and prostitutes themselves, and since it's brothels, most prostitutes shouldn't be drugged).

That's about 57 prostitutes. The Albanians have 57 prostitutes in Britain. Is that so much? That's why even the Bulgarians can exceed you since the Bulgarians have thousands of Bulgarian prostitutes in the UK.

Ok, ok, 57 lol...

There are different times.

Let's put out an estimate of 1,000 prostitutes being controlled by the Albanian groups and let's do the math. They would have to fuck 5 hours 5 times a week to be able to make 25 million bucks.

You add in business restrictions and regulations in both France and the UK, it's the reason why Germany and Italy are the more attractive destinations for everyone.

Yet again, Germany and Italy are more corrupt. Having an illigal firearm in the UK is as bad as using one in America(failed attempt or not).

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Washington Times - Cartels rival Mexican Army

Unread post by razbojnik » March 4th, 2009, 9:22 pm

CheGuevara wrote:What's to prove wrong? The Albanians in Italy
-Control the heroin
-Control the marijuana
-Control the car theft market
-Control the prostitution
-Control the human smuggling

Albanians in Britain
-Control MORE THEN 75% of the country's prostitution.


What's to correct? Everytime you can't respond. You say, I am not going to waste my time with you.
First one, that's fucking sinile to think that.

Second one, there's a difference between running the brothels and running prostitution.

A brothel is a place.

When the Albanians run 75 percent of escort agencies and street prostitution then I'll take your statement into account.

Post Reply

Return to “Mexico, Central America, South America & the Caribbean”