ENSENADA, BAJA CALIFORNIA

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
Hamburger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

ENSENADA, BAJA CALIFORNIA

Unread post by Hamburger » September 3rd, 2010, 10:36 am

YEA I KNOW I ALWAYS POST ABOUT MY AREA. NOW ITS TIME TO MOVE ON WAY DOWN TO THE 3RD WORLD. I HAVE A COUSIN OF MINE WHO STAYS IN ENSENADA. I JUST WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS AREA. COULD ANYBODY LIST SOME VARRIOS FROM ENSENADA? IM ONLY FAMILIAR WHITT ONE GANG AND THATS CALLE ONCE. I PARTIED WHITT SOME CHOLAS FROM THERE. THEY WERE FIRME TOO. SO WHATS UP WHITT THE ENSENADA GANGS...

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Re: ENSENADA, BAJA CALIFORNIA

Unread post by femun » September 5th, 2010, 8:22 pm

Stop using CAPITAL letters.

pasalo92
What city do you live in now?: Ensenada

Re: ENSENADA, BAJA CALIFORNIA

Unread post by pasalo92 » September 7th, 2010, 11:47 am

In Ensenada you got quite a few barrio's. As you said, you got la once, 11th street which are one of the most under in ensenada; you'll see a lot of x1 tags around.
Then you got the el sauzal barrio's, where you got the k13, the VL13 (vatoslocos13) and the KC13. Here you'll find a lot of dudes who are firme also.
Im not familiar with the gangs that are in valle verde, but I know thats a firme barrio also.
18th st is also en ensenada, near la calle mexico and diamante, all that zone, and you'll see they're tags all over that area.
Like valle verde, you got valle dorado, that's another firme barrio, and near there is one of the most famous barrios also, PBS13 (Punta banda Sur 13). They're pretty big also, and you'll find a lot alot of tags in they're barrio.
That's all I can think of right now

Return to “Mexico, Central America, South America & the Caribbean”