Military Gangmembers.

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Military Gangmembers.

Unread post by twocost » November 29th, 2007, 9:59 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmJigJFwayw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gqShQTSDCM

I've been in iraq and seen tagging out there from Sur 13 Nortenos crips bloods nazi's and meet a lot of gangsters that only joined to get the training to be a bad ass mother fucker on the streets. This is 100% truth not a single ounce of bull shit.

Comment.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 30th, 2007, 8:23 am

wow thats crazy, their doing what bunchy did in the black panthers, fought for the country so he can get the training and skills to get what the people wanted...

yeah they were saying theres crip/blood tags out in iraq, i thought it was a joke, but its really real..

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 30th, 2007, 8:25 am

eventually this keeps happeneing and gangsters will all be mini-al bunchy's kickin fools ass'

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 30th, 2007, 2:58 pm

pistolslanga wrote:wow thats crazy, their doing what bunchy did in the black panthers, fought for the country so he can get the training and skills to get what the people wanted...

yeah they were saying theres crip/blood tags out in iraq, i thought it was a joke, but its really real..
When and if they get caught they get court marshaled or captains mass depends witch branch of service and they get rolled for defacing government property. Then they do Brigg time and that shit sucks. I spent 2 months in the bring and you get treated like shit. 10 minuets to eat bread and water mostly and its just a bunch of rushed bull shit, then they work your ass like a slave. No tv no phone calls no nothing because you should know better to break there laws b/c ur in the military and you were "trained" better than that.

The thing I'm wondering is whats gonna happen when the wars are over? Because there are more wars going on outside of Iraq that involve US troops that they don't talk about. haha more than you guys know of thats for sure. All these trained killers are gonna get out of the service and have no jobs and no way of making cash. Going from military to civilian is FUCKING HARD its like the veteranos that get outta la pinta for 10 years and they ain't use to living for them selves. So they endup doing crimes just to go back in jail so they don't have to worrie about surviving on the streets.

Its kinda sad. But its what were use to.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 30th, 2007, 7:14 pm

yeah i mean, the fact that if you go into the millitary and havent set up yourself for success outside of the millitary, like graduating from college etc. your gonna come out of the millitary and end up spending all your money on taxes etc. and as a gang banger its worse for you, so shit, might as well put those crazy skills to work on the streets....

i dont know, but learning how to shoot straight would be better for civillians living in those areas, but all these gangbangers learning these crazy ass skills means more murders and more rebelling against police, and usually running police over with ya ak instead of running...

that and not everyone in the gang needs to go millitary to learn this, 2-3 people can go, come out, teach some people outside on the street, theyll teach others, and it spreads like wildfire

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 30th, 2007, 7:16 pm

also, my cousin was talkin to me about the millitary is eventually gonna start taking people who are in prison into the millitary if times get hard, and times are getting hard, so when these dudes who already went to prison come out with superior skills, theyll probably go back to prison maybe or not, but either way most hardcore gangsters see prison as a skill toning school, so theyd see millitary as toning their skills even more lol

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » November 30th, 2007, 8:02 pm

if your worried about getting drafted into the military just join a private contracting company like blackwater usa. they make 100,000 dollars a year while the us military only makes at most 30,000 a year. plus private contracters dont even have to go through the boot camp. best believe!

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » December 4th, 2007, 6:27 pm

NikexCortez wrote:if your worried about getting drafted into the military just join a private contracting company like blackwater usa. they make 100,000 dollars a year while the us military only makes at most 30,000 a year. plus private contracters dont even have to go through the boot camp. best believe!
True but this is only if you have prior military service. Just to join Black Water you need to have been involved in some fourm of special forces unit. I was going to apply and I didn't qualify because they required 6 years or something like that of time served in special forces and I only had 2.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 4th, 2007, 9:54 pm

there was a time when it was the convicted's choice.... jail time or serve the military..... too bad they dont still do that.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2007, 1:20 am

justice league wrote:there was a time when it was the convicted's choice.... jail time or serve the military..... too bad they dont still do that.
they stopped because then you get soldiers raping foreign 15 year olds and doing random killings and torture... in fact they already have that as is.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » December 6th, 2007, 2:15 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
justice league wrote:there was a time when it was the convicted's choice.... jail time or serve the military..... too bad they dont still do that.
they stopped because then you get soldiers raping foreign 15 year olds and doing random killings and torture... in fact they already have that as is.

and their excuse for it today is.....?

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 6th, 2007, 11:58 am

there is no excuse for rape and murder

STWilkes

Re: Military Gangmembers.

Unread post by STWilkes » December 11th, 2007, 11:40 pm

twocost wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmJigJFwayw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gqShQTSDCM

I've been in iraq and seen tagging out there from Sur 13 Nortenos crips bloods nazi's and meet a lot of gangsters that only joined to get the training to be a bad ass mother fucker on the streets. This is 100% truth not a single ounce of bull shit.

Comment.
I'm currently Special Forces, I've also heard about this and I've seen a few tags. But I've never heard anyone openingly admitting to joining for the training to be used on the streets. Kinda stupid really. Most seem to be joining the Marines, and their always in infantry. And Marine Corps. infantry have a nice rotation of infantry going to Iraq. So it's kinda stupid to join for that purpose as you WILL end up in Iraq and if you're lucky you won't be killed or have a leg or arm blown off. Kinda hard to fight on the streets when you're dead or without a leg or arm. But I've also heard the MPs are cracking down on these idiots, if you throw up any tags anywhere and someone finds out. They court martial you and you'll spend some time in prison. So it's not a smart choice but then again neither is banging.

Return to “Middle East / South East / Far East - Asia”