Israeli mob boss killed in car bomb

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Israeli mob boss killed in car bomb

Unread post by thewestside » November 18th, 2008, 12:37 am

Car bomb kills a top mafia figure
Underworld violence seen on the rise
ASSOCIATED PRESS
Tuesday, November 18, 2008

20081117-235334-pic-287429147_r350x200.jpg
20081117-235334-pic-287429147_r350x200.jpg (21.79 KiB) Viewed 3306 times
A car carrying one of Israel's mafia kingpins exploded as it traveled in central Tel Aviv on Monday, killing him and threatening to unleash an all-out war in Israel's increasingly violent underworld.

Israeli police officials identified the dead man as Yaakov Alperon - known informally as "Don Alperon" - the head of one of the country's most powerful crime families. The bloodied body was wearing the same polo shirt Mr. Alperon was seen sporting earlier in the day at a Tel Aviv courthouse.

Medics said three bystanders were also slightly wounded in the explosion, including a 13-year-old boy.

Israelis are accustomed to violence with their Palestinian neighbors but have traditionally felt relatively safe from violent crime. In recent years, however, mob wars also have beset Israeli towns and cities.

Rival underworld gangs have waged bloody battles for control of gambling and protection rackets, including one involving bottle recycling.

They target each other with bullets, bombs and even anti-tank missiles in violence that has killed dozens of gangsters and at least eight bystanders in the past three years. Monday's noontime attack was by far the most high-profile to date.

The brazen, midday assassination quickly dominated the news, pushing Palestinian rocket attacks from Gaza and a summit between the Israeli and Palestinian leaders off the airwaves.

Police officials identified the victim as Mr. Alperon, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the identification had not been officially made public. Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld would say only that he was a "well-known" underworld figure.

Mr. Alperon, Israel's most famous criminal, had also become something of a cultural icon. He and his brothers have given frequent TV interviews and were parodied on comedy shows. His immediate family even took part in a reality TV show.

Mr. Alperon had many enemies, including convicted drug lord Zeev Rosenstein - who himself has survived at least seven assassination attempts - and the rival Abutbul and Abarjil families, with whom the Alperons battled over a lucrative bottle recycling racket.

ASSOCIATED PRESS An Israeli police officer (right) examines the body of a man at the passenger-side door of a car after an explosion in Tel Aviv on Monday. The bomb killed one of Israel's mafia bosses.

Bottle recycling adds up to a $5 million-a-year industry, according to estimates by police and environmental groups. Police say criminals sell restaurants protection in exchange for empties, which leave no paper trail and offer crime families a relatively legitimate source of income.

Last May, Mr. Alperon's older brother, Nissim, survived the ninth assassination attempt against him. A three-man hit team dispatched to get him was intercepted by police, and in the ensuing gunbattle a policeman was seriously wounded and one of the gunman was killed.

Organized crime, long overshadowed by the Arab-Israeli conflict, has become such a part of everyday life that Israel has its own "Sopranos"-style TV series, "The Arbitrator," in which even synagogues are no refuge from hit men.

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2008/no ... ia-figure/

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Re: Israeli mob boss killed in car bomb

Unread post by Babmuk » November 18th, 2008, 2:32 am

Ye,he was coming from court,cauze his son is in jail and shit..that will be a bad news for his son...

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » November 18th, 2008, 8:46 am

HAHAHAAHHAHA

Oh. Israeli Organized Crime...

It doesn't make sense, the Jews basically control the legitimate world, why the fuck would they go into the opposite??

Unless they're connected to the Russians then it would make a bit more sense..

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » November 18th, 2008, 1:13 pm

It doesn't make sense, the Jews basically control the legitimate world, why the fu-- would they go into the opposite??

lol.. you know nothing of the jews xD

You think that all jews just give other jews money? loool, not all jews are rich, lol big differance between jews in the US and other countries and jews in Israel.

razbojnik u r 1 realy big idiot.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Babmuk » November 18th, 2008, 3:30 pm

So u think if they r not connected to russians they don't worth shit in their own country?))lol
Those families listed above are ALL in crime activities..i mean the whole family like brothers,uncles etc...Even if they r jews u wouldn't want to meet those ppl in your life..

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » November 18th, 2008, 5:06 pm

VostokSila wrote:
It doesn't make sense, the Jews basically control the legitimate world, why the fu-- would they go into the opposite??

lol.. you know nothing of the jews xD

You think that all jews just give other jews money? loool, not all jews are rich, lol big differance between jews in the US and other countries and jews in Israel.

razbojnik u r 1 realy big idiot.
Shut the fuck up my Russian brother. I pretty much can figure out that there is poverty in Israel, no shit.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » November 18th, 2008, 5:07 pm

Babmuk wrote:
So u think if they r not connected to russians they don't worth shit in their own country?))lol
Those families listed above are ALL in crime activities..i mean the whole family like brothers,uncles etc...Even if they r jews u wouldn't want to meet those ppl in your life..
Israeli mobsters. Eh idk..

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » November 18th, 2008, 5:09 pm

Wonder why two Russian posters who are anti-Razbojnik came flocking to the Israeli mob boss killed in a car bomb thread when it has nothing to do with Russians?

I find that a conspiracy theory.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Babmuk » November 19th, 2008, 2:20 am

I don't hate u or anyone on that board coz first of all i don't know none of u in real life second i have enough ppl around me to hate on..And in israel there are mobsters,not as powerful as russian ones but still...

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » November 19th, 2008, 5:41 am

I heard of this "Israeli Mafia" some time ago.. they were in NY. From what I have heard they were considered as ruthless as Russians and crazy as hell. The leader was Johnny Attias I believe, not sure on when they have operated, I mean what years.

And I don't hate u.. its more like "dislike" kinda thing, I can pretty much figure ppl out, I say this from experience, and you razbojnik, my Makedonian brother, is full o' shit sometimes.. well.. most of the time :D :)

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » November 19th, 2008, 8:58 am

VostokSila wrote:I heard of this "Israeli Mafia" some time ago.. they were in NY. From what I have heard they were considered as ruthless as Russians and crazy as hell. The leader was Johnny Attias I believe, not sure on when they have operated, I mean what years.

And I don't hate u.. its more like "dislike" kinda thing, I can pretty much figure ppl out, I say this from experience, and you razbojnik, my Makedonian brother, is full o' shit sometimes.. well.. most of the time :D :)
Israeli mobsters. No shit. You have a mafia group with it's members coming from a war zone so it's pretty typical they'll be crazy as hell.

But HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I know what you mean. I did say alot of stupid crap in my previous posts, I'm trying to avoid saying stupid crap again but to no avail it's in my character HAHAHA nah still. :D

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » November 19th, 2008, 9:00 am

Babmuk wrote:I don't hate u or anyone on that board coz first of all i don't know none of u in real life second i have enough ppl around me to hate on..And in israel there are mobsters,not as powerful as russian ones but still...
Hell, you'd either love me or hate me, both with a strong passion. It's usually how people work around with me...

But Israeli mobsters, idk..is it because these guys come from the slums and can't engage in the NWO or is it just something out of Don't Mess With The Zohan types...Or more sophisticated LIKE THE RUSSIANS??

Return to “Middle East / South East / Far East - Asia”