Triads and Illumaniti true or false?

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Triads and Illumaniti true or false?

Unread post by Faciulina » January 12th, 2009, 11:08 am

Either provide a link that the Russians pay the Italians or shut the fcuk up about it dcikhead.
i proofed they sure paid until 1996 and i still think they pay so if vostok provide me a source they don't pay today i admit it if not they still pay to me

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 12th, 2009, 11:35 am

the italians forced russians to pay and they took over the gas scam operations the lucchese's even killed russian mobsters to do it so what moron? i say they still pay vostok not until a serious source nobody knows who's right

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » January 12th, 2009, 1:21 pm

the italians forced russians to pay and they took over the gas scam operations the lucchese's even killed russian mobsters to do it so what moron? i say they still pay vostok not until a serious source nobody knows who's right
They did not force them, Casso was ASKED for help by Balagula in exchange for becoming PARTNERS in the gas fraud scam.
No one here gives a f*ck what you think lol you can say whatever the f*ck you want.. no one here has to prove shit to you.
i proofed they sure paid until 1996
Ok.. AGAIN, they = who exactly?? there are several groups you fuckin idiot. Some big some small, I would believe that small ones would pay italians to operate, and that is only if they are outside of brighton, inside brighton they would just pay bigger Russian groups.
Second, its not you but thewestside who proved that the italians were PARTNERS with Russians in some fraud in 1996. They except for Italy maybe, the Russians dont pay italians nothing anywhere (I mean like tax and shit). between 1993 and 1995 the Russians invested around 4-7 billion in italy to establish extensive businesses, lol just like italians do in Russia (even though I never heard of it happening).

Hmm.. I believe Italians pay Russians to operate in Germany.. give me a GOOD source that sais clearly "Italians do not pay Russians to operate in Germany", according to you, no one knows right?

fuckin moron.
The guy was more of a corrupt business man then a Russian gangster. If he was a Russian ''gangster'' he would have killed the guy who was shaking him down himself.
Balagula was a gangster that came in the 70's. And back then he was not as powerful. So he asked for help from Casso.
More recently, associates of Balagula were shaken down by Luchesse's. So Balagula called for a sit-down and the italian delegate said that "this will not happen again". This is from a source brought by Fuciliana herself.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 12th, 2009, 2:06 pm

Italian organised crime is gaining a strong foothold in Germany and has invested proceeds of its illegal activities in energy companies listed in Frankfurt and Russian gas monopoly Gazprom, a newspaper reported yesterday.

http://www.sic.gov.lb/_NewsLetter.php?Date=2006-11-15

Money laundering is also an increasingly serious problem in Russia and Sicilian mafia may be using Russian banks to launder funds

www.hri.org/docs/USSD-INCSR/95/Europe/Russia.html - 25k

naaaaaaaaah italian mafia doesn't invest in russia LOOOOOOOL

"Casso will tell how the New York mobsters used their muscle to cash in on schemes and frauds that the Russians developed, especially gasoline tax frauds and gasoline bootlegging," said a committee investigator who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

"The Russians supplied the brains and the Mafia supplied the hit men,"

the investigator added.

Senator William V. Roth, a Republican of Delaware, the committee's chairman, said in a statement yesterday that Mr. Casso will describe violent acts carried out by the Lucchese family for their Russian confederates and how Lucchese mobsters killed a Russian partner whom they suspected of disloyalty.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?
res=9D06E1D71239F936A25756C0A960958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

ahahahahaha suck it moron italian mafia forced russians and killed them russians seemed scared girls compared to mafia LOOOOOOOOOOL

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 12th, 2009, 2:38 pm

Egotistical wrote:I said what? Russian and Albanians dont operate to a big degree? I said the Albanian and Russian mafia did not target America to the same degree they targeted other areas of the world you moron. I said the only reason Russian and Albanian OC is in America is because of diaspora. But again, you AGAIN read what I said incorrectly and then respond to your own form of what I said. By doing this, you then think you are ''more creditable'' or more knowledgable.
You're right. For the most part, both Russian and Albanian OC members are here because of diaspora. That is exactly why they don't have as big of numbers as you apparently think they do.
Ohhhh yeah Russian and Albanian gangsters cant excceed 1,100 people in America. I'm so sure. This is according to you or faciulina? Albanian gangsters are caught in Windsor, Detroit, New York and Las Vegas. In Italy, Albanians number 409,000. In one year alone, 23,000 were arrested and 5,313 were serving jail sentences. But Im sure that in America [the home of the brave and the land of the free] Albanian OC cant even number 1,100.
First, why are you bringing up Albanian figures in Italy? That has nothing to do with the subject of the number of them in America.

Second, why (as you have done before) are you quoting the total population of Albanians? I realize that you often fail to see the difference but the general population of Albanianas in a given country, and those that are actually involved in organized crime, is not the same thing.

Third, we (or at least I) was talking about total manpower. The official estimates (what few there are) state that there are 500-600 Eurasian gangsters that could be said to be in the inner circle of their crime groups here in the U.S. The 5,000 figure that has been cited in a few articles is based on the estimate of roughly 10 affiliates for every "hardcore" member. Now, by comparison, the LCN has about 1,100 members remaining in the U.S. If one uses the same estimate of 10 affiliates for every member, as the U.N. did in it's report, that equals about 10,000 affiliates. So you are looking at a total manpower of over 11,000.

Fourth, sometimes Albanians are included as part of Eurasian organized crime and other times they are given their own seperate category under Balkan organized crime. Whatever the case, the Eurasian group that has the biggest presence in the U.S. are the Russians. And they, even with the other Eastern European groups, don't have the same total manpower as the LCN in the U.S. Sufficeth to say, apart from some people's assumptions, it doesn't appear that the Albanians together with them or seperately would either.
LMAO! Dude, I want you to read this thoroughly. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK! HONESTLY GET A LIFE! I read it once but cant rememeber where as it is not the only article I read about Albanian OC. If you dont believe me, what do you expect me to do? Beg you to believe me? Thats more your style, begging people to think that Italian OC is #1 in the world.
You obviously want to be taken seriously and have people believe your claims about Albanian organized crime. For that to happen, you have to be able to provide evidence of what you say. You just can't cite some article you read once upon a time and expect people to take your word for it, especially since you have a reputation for assumption, exaggeration, and out and out lying.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » January 12th, 2009, 2:51 pm

I've already commented on the situation between the LCN and the Russians many times but it appears I have to do so again.

Beginning in the late 1970's, Russian and Eastern European criminals divised the "daisy chain" gas tax scheme as a way to embezzle the profits on fuel sales before the taxes were paid on them. The proceeds from these scams ultimately equaled tens and even hundreds of millions of dollars. It didn't take long for La Cosa Nostra to get wind of the huge money to be made in the gas tax racket. The LCN became involved in the racket in a few different ways. The first was by simply extorting the Russians and allowing them to continue to operate only if the LCN received a cut of the money. And it usually wasn't a little cut. Of the specific cases I've read about, the LCN actually took the larger share. Another way the LCN became involved was at the invitation of the Russians, who were seeking the LCN to protect them from other Russian criminals who were trying to take over their business. The LCN stepped in, offered it's protection, and became partners with the Russians in the scam. A third way the LCN became involved is by developing it's own gas tax operations and than recruiting Russian and Eastern European criminals to run them directly. The money eventually got so big that the four LCN families involved (Genovese, Gambino, Colombo, Lucchese) formed a committe to oversee the racket. Generally speaking, this is the way things worked from the late 1970's until the early 1990's, which is when the fall of the Soviet Union happened and there was an influx of the more "hardcore" Russian gangsters into the U.S. After that, the LCN's involvement in the racket seems to have lessened, with only a few cases stretching into the mid-1990's, in which they were partners with the Russians. The racket as a whole does not seem to be as big as it was in the past but some Russian and Eastern European groups have continued to be involved into it to a degree in different parts of the country.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » January 12th, 2009, 3:38 pm

Faciulina wrote:Italian organised crime is gaining a strong foothold in Germany and has invested proceeds of its illegal activities in energy companies listed in Frankfurt and Russian gas monopoly Gazprom, a newspaper reported yesterday.

http://www.sic.gov.lb/_NewsLetter.php?Date=2006-11-15

Money laundering is also an increasingly serious problem in Russia and Sicilian mafia may be using Russian banks to launder funds

http://www.hri.org/docs/USSD-INCSR/95/E ... ussia.html - 25k

naaaaaaaaah italian mafia doesn't invest in russia LOOOOOOOL

"Casso will tell how the New York mobsters used their muscle to cash in on schemes and frauds that the Russians developed, especially gasoline tax frauds and gasoline bootlegging," said a committee investigator who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

"The Russians supplied the brains and the Mafia supplied the hit men,"

the investigator added.

Senator William V. Roth, a Republican of Delaware, the committee's chairman, said in a statement yesterday that Mr. Casso will describe violent acts carried out by the Lucchese family for their Russian confederates and how Lucchese mobsters killed a Russian partner whom they suspected of disloyalty.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?
res=9D06E1D71239F936A25756C0A960958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=all

ahahahahaha suck it moron italian mafia forced russians and killed them russians seemed scared girls compared to mafia LOOOOOOOOOOL
What is all that BS suppose to tell me? that Italians MAY HAVE laundered money in Russia? I already told you that they almost certainly did.

That they invested in Gazprom??? xDDDDDDDDDDD in your world invest = own 80% of the company lol xDDDDD

That the Luchesses were to Russians what Albanians were to Italians?? xDDDDDD
They killed a Russian partner.. HOLLY SHIT!!!!........................... xDDDDDDDDD
lol this "partner" is probably some associate of them probably not even a gangster xDDDDD

you base your whole claims on speculations cock lover.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 13th, 2009, 9:15 am

ahahahahaha vostok you're getting mad because you saw it with your own eyes? i'm guessing LOOOOOOL

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » January 13th, 2009, 11:32 am

ahahahahaha vostok you're getting mad because you saw it with your own eyes? i'm guessing LOOOOOOL
LOOOL xDDDDDD in which part of what I said to you was I mad?? xDDDDDDD lol if you got nothing smart to say, dont say anything. In your case, you should not speak at all lol xDDDDD

You got no ground left to stand on man. I am right and you are wrong, just say it.. dont be a girl.

Return to “Middle East / South East / Far East - Asia”