Russians,Mexicans,Italians are peanuts compared to TRIADS

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
D.B.I.H.GG

Re: Russians,Mexicans,Italians are peanuts compared to TRIAD

Unread postby D.B.I.H.GG » February 15th, 2005, 6:56 am

Ruska bled. the russians are holdin it down all ova the world! the italian spaghetti's are fucced up

italiano916

Unread postby italiano916 » March 9th, 2005, 3:01 am

Italiano's are still holding there own. Just because most of the factions in the US have been more or less dismantled by the FBI and RICO doesn't mean that around the world it's the same. La Costra Nostra have penetrated all walks of society, but no one group can ever build a structure in ITALY as much as they have in societys around the world. It's a respect thing. They have given and gained there respect...

UtahGuy

Unread postby UtahGuy » March 9th, 2005, 2:19 pm

I don't know. It seems like even though the Italians arent as big as they once were they dont need as much people now. With all these high tech scams and stuff. I saw on CNN the other day that they caught to guys affialiated with the Gambino crime family in two years stole 125 million bucks. Maybe they obviously had people working for them too, it wasn't just the two guys but two crews made that much money. I think the mob is stronger than ever now. Manpower does not equal real power. Money does.

Also the Russian Mob is influencing Organized Crime just as much as Chinese and Mexican cartels. Being of Mexican descent my family interacts with people that make fake Permanent Resident Cards, Social Security Cards, and ID's and Drivers Licenses. Thats just one of Mexican Organized crime specialties but they make lots of money. We called up the guy that makes them on Saturday, he got my cousins stats on Monday, and delivered the product Tuesday, the price?, $120 bucks! If all he gots to do is print stuff off! Geeze thats good cash. And they make these products by I bet hundreds per day! and ship them in and out of the state. The quality is almost the same as the real ones. My mom applied for permanent residency and has a real one. We compared and they look almost the same.

wowz0rs

Unread postby wowz0rs » March 30th, 2005, 6:23 pm

I would say no mafia will ever run anything completely. The biggest mafia are the fortune 500 corporations that donate in excess of millions to congress to lobby for what they need to FUUUK me and U. Why are the laws being passed this year on bankruptcy able to benefit the credit card companies in excess of 100 million a year. Did we as consumers want to change that? The truth is me and you are pawns to the true mafia that runs everything, which is the Fortune 500 corporations. Yes I am talking about Citibank, Microsoft, Bank One, and Sony. There are so many to list that it is pointless to list them anymore, why fight among each other? The best any mafia can do is bribe the local law enforcement in the United States. Have you ever heard of an FBI agent being bought out, didnt think so. Before you think that these pitty little gangs and mafia own this and own that, think about this.......Who do you pay your taxes to? Who do you pay to buy food from? How many people turn to illiegal activities every day because they cant pay the bills , have no food to eat. Its the companies that make our money and the politicians we somehow choose that are the biggest gangsters/mafia. The rest of the so called mafia, gangsters are just trying to get a small piece of the pie. Save the drama for someone who cares, because we are just PAWNS TO THE MAN !!

RDB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby RDB » April 9th, 2005, 11:12 am

ROC holdin it down, the Russian's sold 20 million dollars worth of weapons to Iran a couple of years ago. Not 2 mention that they have access 2 lot's de former Red Army weapons stocks. If you want 2 get strapped talk with the russians datz fo sho.

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby makedonija77 » April 26th, 2005, 8:19 pm

Nah. The Triads aint the biggest. Well, they were in 1986 before the russian mafia were created. The Triads were 100,000 people strong in 1986. I think the russian mafia was created around 1990 and became a 100,000 people strong in 3 years till 1993 and the numbers are still rising. There were like 900,000,000 or more people in 1986 in china and the Triads had 100,000 people during the same year. Russia had like 90,000,000 people in 1990 and still had enough people to join the Russian mafia. My point is that 100,000 people in 3 years and 100,000 people in like 600 years. I know it might have been dropping so my point might be stupid but if it wasn't dropping it would be like a lot of time for it to be 100,000 people. DAMN. If you don't get this point then see the point that is not true and its a point that makes you see what would happen if the triads was rising from when the triads were created and --- ok, never mind. OK, i got it! I m trying to talk about the modern mafia times currently that are happening and which is the strongest. So i ll just say that the triads are now probably like 40,000-70,000 people now cause i know its dropping. If the yakuza dropped from 1950s from like 300,000 to 90,000 then the traids must have dropped too. So that means that the russian mafia is the biggest. PERIOD. - Dont start shit about what i said.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby kiCKer » April 27th, 2005, 2:50 am

makedonija77 wrote:Nah. The Triads aint the biggest. Well, they were in 1986 before the russian mafia were created. The Triads were 100,000 people strong in 1986. I think the russian mafia was created around 1990 and became a 100,000 people strong in 3 years till 1993 and the numbers are still rising. There were like 900,000,000 or more people in 1986 in china and the Triads had 100,000 people during the same year. Russia had like 90,000,000 people in 1990 and still had enough people to join the Russian mafia. My point is that 100,000 people in 3 years and 100,000 people in like 600 years. I know it might have been dropping so my point might be stupid but if it wasn't dropping it would be like a lot of time for it to be 100,000 people. DAMN. If you don't get this point then see the point that is not true and its a point that makes you see what would happen if the triads was rising from when the triads were created and --- ok, never mind. OK, i got it! I m trying to talk about the modern mafia times currently that are happening and which is the strongest. So i ll just say that the triads are now probably like 40,000-70,000 people now cause i know its dropping. If the yakuza dropped from 1950s from like 300,000 to 90,000 then the traids must have dropped too. So that means that the russian mafia is the biggest. PERIOD. - Dont start shit about what i said.

where did you get your numbers? there are numerous triads in taiwan ALONE that are 30,000+, then you add hong kong and the mainland to that...as well as the tongs and those in the states and canada. it's over 100,000. yakuza's biggest gang is 90,000. there are many more other familys with members over 10,000.

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby makedonija77 » April 29th, 2005, 8:48 pm

DAMN!!!!! I didn't know, i got my number from the guiness world records and some other websites. GEEZ, i dont usually get any good websites, i try searching on google but the damn propeller or engine or whatever doesnt give me good sites. Plus when i go to a small website and go to the links and most of the damn sites dont friken work. If the triads are over a 100,000 then they must be an equal match to the russian mafia. The russian mafia's numbers are rising. They were started in 1990 and in 3 friken years in 1993 they became a 100,000 members with 3,000,000 assiciates. Probably now they are like over 350,000 members and 5,000,000 assiciates. I dont know, i m just guessing, these are just my estimates. I dont know because when i checked the yakuza was frm like well u know to 90,000 i thought the triads numbers dropped too. Well 400 years compared to 3 years is a big differance. Talking about now is pretty equal but a big ass differance is in between is just f***ing huge. Yo, but still, i still didnt know, im sorry about that. DONT COMPARE THE RUSSIANS WITH THE TRIADS AND SAY THE RUSSIANS ARE PEANUTS AND IF U LOOK AT ONE OF THE SITES AND WHAT YOU ALREADY COMPARED THEM YOU'LL SEE:

RUSSIAN MAFIA: 100,000 IN 3 YEARS SINCE IT WAS CREATED IN 1990 TILL 1993, 3,000,000 ALSO.

TRIADS: 100,000 IN 400 YEARS IN 1986 SINCE IT WAS CREATED IN 1674.

makedonija77
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby makedonija77 » May 1st, 2005, 8:48 am

I still dont care what u say. 3 million members plus a HUGE amount of associates, more than the number of members, of the russian mafia.

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby js83 » May 9th, 2005, 9:43 pm

^ all your doing is assuming bunch of stuff based on some websites...most of us dont really know shit about these organizated crime syndicates...who knows how many heads the triads has...could be hundreds of thousands...even millions...but one things for sure, these guys are not to be fucked with...

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » May 10th, 2005, 1:39 pm

js83 wrote:^ all your doing is assuming bunch of stuff based on some websites...most of us dont really know shit about these organizated crime syndicates...who knows how many heads the triads has...could be hundreds of thousands...even millions...but one things for sure, these guys are not to be #%@& with...

Well you said these guys are not to be fucked with, you are right and wrong. You are right cause one of my friends got beaten down by 13 little chinese mafia guys called "triads" and then the biggest fight he had was like a 200 man fight against the triads with his friends. You are wrong because as i said, they already fucked with them and my friends are now left alone by the triads. First of all, on every godamn site, it says that the russian mafia is the biggest in the whole world and so does also on the news, i think. Of course the triads could be a lot of people, china has the biggest population the world and that explains what you were saying. But still remeber, the russian mafia sold Al qaeda the weapons that they have now so.....................

Angryblackman86
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Angryblackman86 » September 23rd, 2006, 2:02 pm

The Chinese and Japanese will SHIT ON THE ITALIANS for sure!!

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby useless_person » September 23rd, 2006, 4:30 pm

Angryblackman86 wrote:The Chinese and Japanese will SHIT ON THE ITALIANS for sure!!

Right...

No really. They won't.

Russians + Italians + Columbian Cartels are together.

Just before I talk a bit about that, I just want to say that Cali and Medillian join forces and proclaim yourselves the largest and strongest and prolly the richest drug cartel in the world, and give yourselves the official name of Columbian Cartel.

Now, The Russians alone have 100,000 hardcore members. Hardcore members are like made members, or ones that would kill without hesitation, and most prolly have already.

They have millions of non members and associates, and this doesn't count for wives, kids or family members and shit like that. It counts for well, whoever can fight and help out the organization.

Triads and Yardies have been fighting with eachother in London for years now, so they don't make a good couple. I don't know if the Yakuza and the Triads are allies or enemies, so problem not solved there. I know that the Triads have fought with the Italians for some time and there was no winner there.

Now look, the Russians have extensive links to the Bulgarian Mafia and Serbian Mafia, which are strong enough to take care of themselves real well. Serbians have, or used to have Arkan and his paramilitary of 3000 men. When Bulgaria joins the EU, Bulgarian Mafia will be filthy fuckin' rich and more powerful than ever.

The Russians also have links to:

The Russian Mafia also has a multitude of other nationalities such as Ukranians, Belarusians, Armenians (tied to Armenian Power gang), Moldovans, Khazaks, Uzbeks, Georgians, Dagestanis, Azeris, and others. Additionally, countries such as Armenia, Georgia, Ukraine, Estonia, Lithuania, Belarus, and Moldova have their own mafia organizations which have extensive links to the Russian mafia.

-Wikipedia

That explained itself pretty well. Columbians make drugs, Russians make weapons, and Italians have, uhh, resturaunts.

Italians have like 25,000 members, I think made. They also have 250,000
associates. All worldwide.

Triads still have 100,000 members but what are they connected to???

I know my sources. Also, Russians are connected to the Albanian Mafia which has drugs and shit, it's also pretty powerful, especially in the Balkans.

Columbians went to Afghanistan and did/is doing their business there, which is where 90 percent of the world's heroin is supplied from. There the Taliban can protect the Columbians, which are protected by FARC in Columbia, and FARC has 10,000 armed militia.

Now, the Taliban have links to Al Qaeda, which were sold about 2,000 assault rifles by Victor Bout, the biggest arms dealer in the world and also with the Russian Mafia.

I belive Al Qaeda has something to do with Hezbollah, which is more organized than you think, and according to your media, was the only army to defeat or push back the Israeli's.

Also, Iran wants to bomb the shit out of the Israeli's. Iran has the Basij, which is a 11,000,000 person paramilitary force. Good for them. I'm sure since Russian Mafia controls most of the Russian governement, and Russia is in close relations with Iran and China, which is one reason why the US should think about what the fuck they want to do to Iran before doing it...

I think that the Black Mafia also did business with the Italians in some time. The Black Mafia must've had some kind of street gang connection besides working with politics to get to the top, so that's your whole network right there before your eyes.

Organized crime connections lead to terrorist and gurilla connections which lead to deplomatic connections, and OC connections also lead to street gangs. This is called a network.

You can disagree all you want, but if one group has done good business and is still doing it with another group, they're allies. Through those groups, there are other groups. This is called a connection. When you put all the groups and connections together, you get a network.

My network is strong. How about yours???

This is my network. Somehow we're all connected. 100th cousin could be Bin Laden's son for all I care...

Hmmm...

Small world but big enough to seperate the connected. Nice touch...

What a twist and turn that was, huh? Hehe... :wink:

js83
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby js83 » October 3rd, 2006, 4:47 pm

your talking as if yakuza and the triads has no other allies...they are connected with bunch of other criminal syndicates across asia and probably some other countries as well...but its pointless to talk about these kind of things...these guys are all about business and what good is fighting gonna do....

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread postby perongregory » October 4th, 2006, 9:32 am

talk about them yakuza, those the real bad guys.

nast mang

Unread postby nast mang » December 18th, 2006, 10:23 am

you can thank the CIA for the triads they taught them everything they know

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby gino » December 21st, 2006, 12:14 am

The russian mafiya is huge, u gotta remember russians are slavic and frum eastern europe, u also gotta remember how many countries and gangs there is in eastern europe and there all really ruthless n e body frum n e of those countries will tell u. Like Albanian, Polish and Serbian mafiyas are huge too, plus russia has tons of countries in it like ukraine, belarus, lithuania, armenia, chechnya its huuuuuge, so all those combined i mean its big ass numbers. its like sayin the mexicans and columbians dont talk u know wut im sayin. i was watching a documentary on the polish mafiya in poland and it wus explaining how polish and russian gangs have major contacts with columbian and mexican gangs, some polish gang members got arrested in mexico acualli awhile ago involving shit like that. So instead of just sayin russian mafiya i consider it like the slavic mafia just like i dont just say mexican gangs but hispanic gangs

BandeR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby BandeR » December 27th, 2006, 3:31 am

horyenglon wrote:They even got triads in the eastside of Russia holding it down there, it's true. Do some research mannnnn...

Good joke man... :lol:
I'm from Khabarovsk (Far East of Russia), but never seen Chinees triads in our city...only Korean mafia

MafiaG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby MafiaG » December 28th, 2006, 7:32 am

Triads aint shit, they bitches , they act like a street gang .

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby dopekid127 » December 28th, 2006, 10:25 am

korean mafia in russia? crazy

BandeR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby BandeR » December 29th, 2006, 1:24 am

dopekid127

dopekid127 wrote:korean mafia in russia? crazy

only on the Far East of Russia man...& it's real...
:idea: :!:

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Sibirian Mofo » January 11th, 2007, 9:32 am

a little somthing about the russian mafia..
first of all the russian mafia isn`t all white it has memebers from former USSR countries like Chechnia and other countries from the Caucasus. These countries are muslim countries and the people who live there are Arab not white.
Also, the russian mafia practically dominate the arms trade and gun smuglgings around the world.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Sibirian Mofo » January 11th, 2007, 2:40 pm

BandeR wrote:dopekid127

dopekid127 wrote:korean mafia in russia? crazy

only on the Far East of Russia man...& it's real...
:idea: :!:

I was born in Vladivastok

BandeR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby BandeR » January 14th, 2007, 9:43 pm

The Russian

I'm from Vladivostok too man...)) but now live in Kha...

--> "ti seichas v amerike, kak ya ponyal...v kakom gorode mujik??"

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby Sibirian Mofo » January 14th, 2007, 10:24 pm

BandeR wrote:The Russian

I'm from Vladivostok too man...)) but now live in Kha...

--> "ti seichas v amerike, kak ya ponyal...v kakom gorode mujik??"

bratan ya ne jevu v amerike me uyechali iz russie v 1993 v israel no u minya yest v los angelese bliskiy znakomy ^^
Ya hachu priyechat v Vladivastok posmotret kak gorad izminilsa.

GWUN TWO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby GWUN TWO » January 19th, 2007, 9:39 pm

BandeR wrote:
horyenglon wrote:They even got triads in the eastside of Russia holding it down there, it's true. Do some research mannnnn...

Good joke man... :lol:
I'm from Khabarovsk (Far East of Russia), but never seen Chinees triads in our city...only Korean mafia

Interesting.

The Korean mob and Russian mob have a lot of connections with each other. The Russians operate in some some parts of Korea also, usually in the red light districts.

BandeR
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread postby BandeR » January 20th, 2007, 8:00 pm

GWUN TWO

yep...cause they take money from russian hoes... 8)

ballbuster

Unread postby ballbuster » February 10th, 2007, 3:08 am

e wrote:
Streetcrew wrote:man the triads are real split up with not much political influence if ANY, the russians basicly run russia and parts of eastern europe, not to mention all the american police are afraid of them and wont touch them, thats why you dont hear anything about them.

I mean the russian mob has submarines, and warships at their disposale, its a known fact, and if you ask me they probably have their hands on nukes too, Who wants to #%@& with that? thats exactly why nobody does, not even the italians OR the police.

and basicly the entire weapon supply is controlled by them too.

First off, it doesn't matter who has the bigger guns because the Russians will NEVER try to take out the Chinese just like the Chinese will NEVER try to take out the Russians. And neither will ever try to take out the Italians and the Italians will never try to take them out. This ain't the #%@& movies where all the mobs go to war and shyt. All the mobs know that they can't take over the whole world by themselves, so they all leave each other alone and in most cases they work together. We're talking about business here.
Second, the Italians aren't afraid of nobody. If they wanted to war, every one of 'em would be ready to die. But that's bad for business. And the feds aren't afraid of 'em either. They're like soldiers in the military. If they need to risk death to do their job, they're down for it. They're not afraid of noone. You're talkin like the Russian mob is punkin the whole world and shyt.
And the russian mob has nukes now? wtf? Less than 10 countries in the whole world have nukes but you're sayin the russian mob has 'em? You know what the US gov't would do to 'em if that were true? They'd be public enemy #1 right now.
And last of all, most mobs have at least some connects in the gov't. The russians might have more connects in their gov't than anyone else but they don't run the country. If that were true, there wouldn't be any mobsters in the russian jails, right? The russian police are known to be ruthless against mobsters, you think the mob would let 'em get away with that if they ran the country?

Thats right E, I coudlnt have said it better myself.
All these fools here writing wbout who's the baddest this and that sound like dumb little kids that believe everything they see in the movies. Its just pathetic.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby johnnnny » February 21st, 2007, 7:13 pm

i hear that the triads are runnign toronto, like they pretty much muscled out the hells angels, is this true?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread postby TeeKay » February 21st, 2007, 9:13 pm

No

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread postby $outhPhillypuppet » February 22nd, 2007, 3:06 am

how yall get all this info?
Im not tryn to shit on anybody info or anything but you guys talk like yall be with these dudes.

things posted on Websites dont always give true info.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread postby johnnnny » February 22nd, 2007, 8:01 am

-they have a huge presence from what i heard in toronto, although i just recently since last night found out that the hells engels do also

Return to “Middle East / South East / Far East - Asia”