Russians,Mexicans,Italians are peanuts compared to TRIADS

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
Ca.Kid
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ca.Kid » February 22nd, 2007, 7:30 pm

i think the us gov. is the biggest and most powerful mob....well there gangs ( the cops ) are there hitmen...now thats some real shit..

Ca.Kid
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Ca.Kid » February 22nd, 2007, 7:30 pm

i think the us gov. is the biggest and most powerful mob....well there gangs ( the cops ) are there hitmen...now thats some real shit..

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » February 23rd, 2007, 11:34 pm

toronto? honestly do sum research italian mafia is hugeeeee in ontario and so r east european gangs not no triads buddy and chechnya and all that arent arabs u fuckin idiot just because sum1 is muslim doesnt make them arabs so shut the fuck up

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » February 23rd, 2007, 11:35 pm

toronto? buddy italian mafia is huuuuuge there do sum research and east european gangs r huge there too and triads over h/A? i doubt it bro thats bullshyttt and chechnya and those countries arent arabs just cuz sombody is muslim dosnt make them arab so shut the fcuk up

0k5e7ra

Unread post by 0k5e7ra » February 24th, 2007, 6:57 am

Funny, but as to not the organized crimes.
Nonsenses... In a province just also there are the street gangsters living under prison laws. Provinces also are the most criminal places because the standard of living there is very much worse than in large cities, and especially in big ctities. The salary small, a life monotonous and etc. As to street gangsters, they as drink, smoke a grass and live the life, will not die yet in poverty. They as carry baggy clothes, to have a shave on is bald or to be cut shortly, and logically listen to a rap. It about street today in Russia.

Also that is interesting. So it that if to reflect that of all (anyhow) the countries where few black people, they are similar to Afro-Americans.

0k5e7ra

not the organized crimes in russia

Unread post by 0k5e7ra » February 24th, 2007, 6:57 am

Nonsenses... In a province just also there are the street gangsters living under prison laws. Provinces also are the most criminal places because the standard of living there is very much worse than in large cities, and especially in big ctities. The salary small, a life monotonous and etc. As to street gangsters, they as drink, smoke a grass and live the life, will not die yet in poverty. They as carry baggy clothes, to have a shave on is bald or to be cut shortly, and logically listen to a rap. It about street today in Russia.

Also that is interesting. So it that if to reflect that of all (anyhow) the countries where few black people, they are similar to Afro-Americans.

0k5e7ra

Unread post by 0k5e7ra » February 24th, 2007, 7:04 am

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » February 24th, 2007, 1:48 pm

gino wrote:toronto? honestly do sum research italian mafia is hugeeeee in ontario and so r east european gangs not no triads buddy and chechnya and all that arent arabs u fuckin idiot just because sum1 is muslim doesnt make them arabs so shut the fu-- up

look asshole man dont shit on my knowledge, I was just trying to make a point , I know chechnyans aren`t arabs but they aren`t white either so before u critisize anybody.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » February 24th, 2007, 1:49 pm

gino wrote:toronto? honestly do sum research italian mafia is hugeeeee in ontario and so r east european gangs not no triads buddy and chechnya and all that arent arabs u fuckin idiot just because sum1 is muslim doesnt make them arabs so shut the fu-- up

look asshole man dont shit on my knowledge, I was just trying to make a point , I know chechnyans aren`t arabs but they aren`t white either so before u critisize anybody.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » February 25th, 2007, 1:18 am

gino wrote:toronto? buddy italian mafia is huuuuuge there do sum research and east european gangs r huge there too and triads over h/A? i doubt it bro thats bullshyttt and chechnya and those countries arent arabs just because sombody is muslim dosnt make them arab so shut the fcuk up

hey asshole dont shit on my knowledge I was trying to make a point, I know chechnyans arn`t arabs but they`re not white either so before u decide to critisize someone better think.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » February 26th, 2007, 9:05 am

i thought the mafia was muscled out of the TO area by the angels. I also thought that the mafia was more in montreal

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » February 26th, 2007, 6:49 pm

WTF u niggaz talkin bout

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » February 27th, 2007, 8:24 am

Mcminister wrote:WTF u niggaz talkin bout

Canadian organized crime, i think lol :lol:

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 28th, 2007, 7:27 pm

With over 100,000 members and affiliates, the Chinese Triads are the largest criminal syndicate in the world. However, they are not necessarily more powerful or more wealthy than the Russians, Mexicans, Italians, etc.

Return to “Middle East / South East / Far East - Asia”