Lebanon whats active?

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
proof1

Re: Lebanon whats active?

Unread post by proof1 » October 10th, 2004, 3:20 pm

i heard there is some 18st. that is beggining down in lebanon

W/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by W/S » October 10th, 2004, 8:06 pm

HAHAHA XVIII in lebanon
middle eastern cholos
that pray to moses
wearin locs n cortez n the lil kipa hats instead of rosaries
ha who is they main head or shotcaller?
O.G. BIG MOSES?
who are they enemies?
MS13 - MoSeStrucha trece
BPS - Big Pope Sombrero
F13 - Falaffel trece

who they allies?
Hannuka Gangster Crips?
Barmitzva Boy Bloods?
they shud be claimin
Palestinian Killa or something

evileastside
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by evileastside » November 4th, 2004, 10:24 pm

LOL

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » November 30th, 2004, 1:57 am

I talked to a friend from lebanon and he said the middle east dosnt have banging or anything...supposedly thats not the mentality n all...the only thing youll find is different crews who hang out but no drugs n colors n all that.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » December 2nd, 2004, 4:32 pm

depends if ur talking Modernized Lebanon.. or Old Fashioned Camel Riding Lebanon ??

proof1

Unread post by proof1 » December 21st, 2004, 12:33 pm

na foo im actually seriouz. go 2 xv3gang.com and go on world map. plus a hommie of mine said that he heard some 18 street guyz talkin bout bangin in the middle east or something like that.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 3rd, 2005, 2:32 am

maan i live in egypt, people bang out here like a mother..everywhere is ghetto, except certain compounds and thats like far away from the city..but we dont think the same way as the US does. that bangin is cool and that shit, people grew up on shit, and live it like that..i dont know why you think its cool living in the ghetto, if you really lived in the hood' you wouldnt be braggin..back to lebanon, i have family out there, and where they live is just so shit..it has its bad and its good, thats all..anyways lebanon is a christian country, so you dont get terrorist activity out there, unless when there is clashes between muslim and christian groups, thats the only cause..

safe

don_carlo

Unread post by don_carlo » March 20th, 2005, 7:38 pm

h_cube wrote:anyways lebanon is a christian country, so you dont get terrorist activity out there, unless when there is clashes between muslim and christian groups, thats the only cause..

safe

maaaaan that was stupid...you associating(spell?) terrorism with Islam...get the f*ck outta here...

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 20th, 2005, 8:09 pm

Lebanon is a about 50/50 when it comes to Christians and Muslims, back before the civil war in the 80s it was a Majority Cristian country but after the war alot of palistinians migrated to Lebanon.
Lebanon used to be a great place and was similar in attitudes to France as Lebanon was once ruled by the French, I have known a few Lebanese people over the years and the Cristian Lebanese are normally good people whereas the Muslims are trouble makers that are normally against the west. I am yet to meet a nice Muslim person from Lebanon, they will be nice to your face but behind closed doors its a whole different thing, they hate us and they hate anyone who is not a Muslim, they also treat there women like shit, especially thier daughters.

DC

frenchmexicano

Unread post by frenchmexicano » April 8th, 2005, 1:15 am

XVIIIst gang is active in Lebanon.

hamo_uce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hamo_uce » April 14th, 2005, 4:54 am

YES i guess the only reason they have " 18TH ST GANG
in BEIRUT cuz there's quite a number of LEBANESE people that live in MEXICO........... and the rest of LATIN AMERICA , am i RITE or WRONG.....................................

_PEACE OUT

HAMO UCE 3073

NORTHSIDE PRIDE

Deester

Unread post by Deester » May 2nd, 2005, 8:41 pm

DAMN XV3 ALL THE WAY IN THE MIDEAST!?! THATS A TRIP. IM AMERICAN WITH LEBANESE HERETIGE, NEVER BEEN THERE THOUGH I'D LIKE TO. YES BEIRUTS CHRISTIAN & MUSLIM POPULATION ARE SEPERATED BY EAST AND WEST BEIRUT. 1

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 2nd, 2005, 11:27 pm

Are you Christian

Deester

Unread post by Deester » May 3rd, 2005, 11:18 am

YES IM CHRISTIAN

pendejo

Unread post by pendejo » May 31st, 2005, 4:31 am

don_carlo wrote:
h_cube wrote:anyways lebanon is a christian country, so you dont get terrorist activity out there, unless when there is clashes between muslim and christian groups, thats the only cause..

safe

maaaaan that was stupid...you associating(spell?) terrorism with Islam...get the f*ck outta here...

Don't see many Christian terrorists, do you? :roll: No offence but muslims ought to chill.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 31st, 2005, 3:31 pm

associating terrorism with islam is real stupid and ignorant. islamists are dangerous, not muslims, NOT the same thing.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 31st, 2005, 3:34 pm

theres a mine laying hidden in the dirt some where ACTIVE in Lebanon

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Unread post by MIROLLO » November 11th, 2008, 12:50 am

Yeah I remember seeing that site: "XV3GANG.COM" myself awhiles back...I think it has been disactivated for a while now dough...But I do recollect to have seen that in their established cliques list as having one such clique in the city of Beriut,Lebanon...It had a pic of some Lebanese vato flashing the 18th Str. hand sign...And the clique that was claimed was labeled as Karakas Gangsters or Karakas Locos,can't remember which of the two dough...But either way it had the word "Karakas" in the name...I'm pretty sure this dude was not a Mexican-Lebanese like some one suggested on this article...And yes I know about the Lebanese migration into Mexico...But I think vato was just plainly a Lebanese member of Eighteenth Str....Everyone knows,or should,that L.A.'s Eighteenth Street is composed of many individuals of different ethnicities and nationalities...So no one can say if 18th Str. is or is not located in other places around the world...Anyways I ain't on the inside loop within Eighteenth Str. to know where they got cliques...Dude could be just a Lebanese claiming his hood out there by himself...Or maybe he got some local heads in it when he went back to visit family or unless he went back to stay...And maybe they just coming up or whatevers...Don't know since I don't live out there...What I do know is that it was claimed as so on an official Eighteenth Street web site...So if they hit it up on it then there must be something to it...Well that's all I know about that on this matter.............Thee Originale1. Puro Valle 956 & McAllito 4 Lifers...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 11th, 2008, 5:43 am

MIROLLO wrote:Yeah I remember seeing that site: "XV3GANG.COM" myself awhiles back...I think it has been disactivated for a while now dough...But I do recollect to have seen that in their established cliques list as having one such clique in the city of Beriut,Lebanon...It had a pic of some Lebanese vato flashing the 18th Str. hand sign...And the clique that was claimed was labeled as Karakas Gangsters or Karakas Locos,can't remember which of the two dough...But either way it had the word "Karakas" in the name...I'm pretty sure this dude was not a Mexican-Lebanese like some one suggested on this article...And yes I know about the Lebanese migration into Mexico...But I think vato was just plainly a Lebanese member of Eighteenth Str....Everyone knows,or should,that L.A.'s Eighteenth Street is composed of many individuals of different ethnicities and nationalities...So no one can say if 18th Str. is or is not located in other places around the world...Anyways I ain't on the inside loop within Eighteenth Str. to know where they got cliques...Dude could be just a Lebanese claiming his hood out there by himself...Or maybe he got some local heads in it when he went back to visit family or unless he went back to stay...And maybe they just coming up or whatevers...Don't know since I don't live out there...What I do know is that it was claimed as so on an official Eighteenth Street web site...So if they hit it up on it then there must be something to it...Well that's all I know about that on this matter.............Thee Originale1. Puro Valle 956 & McAllito 4 Lifers...
I dont believe that. If there is an 18th Street in Lebanon that would act like a street gang (selling drugs, robbing, stealing), Hizbollah would deal with that very quickly. Because they have they have the monopoly on drug trafficking there and wouldnt allow anything like that. So if at all, they would have got to be wanna be gangsters.

YaHussain81
What city do you live in now?: Langley Park

Unread post by YaHussain81 » December 27th, 2008, 8:41 am

DC wrote:Lebanon is a about 50/50 when it comes to Christians and Muslims, back before the civil war in the 80s it was a Majority Cristian country but after the war alot of palistinians migrated to Lebanon.
Lebanon used to be a great place and was similar in attitudes to France as Lebanon was once ruled by the French, I have known a few Lebanese people over the years and the Cristian Lebanese are normally good people whereas the Muslims are trouble makers that are normally against the west. I am yet to meet a nice Muslim person from Lebanon, they will be nice to your face but behind closed doors its a whole different thing, they hate us and they hate anyone who is not a Muslim, they also treat there women like shit, especially thier daughters.

DC

A lot of those Christian Lebanese belong to, or support, outright fascist groups like the Lebanese Forces, the Guardians of the Cedars, and the Kataeb. Groups that have a whole lot of Shia, Sunni & Palestinian blood on their hands and were armed and funded by the USraelis.

"...trouble makers that are normally against the west..."

It's called recent history. Somethin' you should familiarize yourself with before shooting your mouth off about shit you're completely ignorant of.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 28th, 2008, 1:30 am

DC wrote:Lebanon is a about 50/50 when it comes to Christians and Muslims, back before the civil war in the 80s it was a Majority Cristian country but after the war alot of palistinians migrated to Lebanon.

DC
You're a complete @sshole, and an ignorant one at that. I know several Lebanese both Christian and non-Christian, and they are generally all good people. And they don't treat their women like sh|t, their women are generally independent and strong.

The politics and bad blood that came as a result of wars is completely independent of claiming any religion - if you want to go there it doesn't even have to be stated that people from almost every religion have committed horrible atrocities.

MiChuhSuh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 28th, 2008, 1:35 am

mamlook wrote:I talked to a friend from lebanon and he said the middle east dosnt have banging or anything...supposedly thats not the mentality n all...the only thing youll find is different crews who hang out but no drugs n colors n all that.
They do have drugs problems in a lot of Middle Eastern countries though. They do have "gangs" if you want to call them that and major families and organizations pushing drugs... but they don't "bang" like they do here.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 28th, 2008, 12:12 pm

MIROLLO wrote:Yeah I remember seeing that site: "XV3GANG.COM" myself awhiles back...I think it has been disactivated for a while now dough...But I do recollect to have seen that in their established cliques list as having one such clique in the city of Beriut,Lebanon...It had a pic of some Lebanese vato flashing the 18th Str. hand sign...And the clique that was claimed was labeled as Karakas Gangsters or Karakas Locos,can't remember which of the two dough...But either way it had the word "Karakas" in the name...I'm pretty sure this dude was not a Mexican-Lebanese like some one suggested on this article...And yes I know about the Lebanese migration into Mexico...But I think vato was just plainly a Lebanese member of Eighteenth Str....Everyone knows,or should,that L.A.'s Eighteenth Street is composed of many individuals of different ethnicities and nationalities...So no one can say if 18th Str. is or is not located in other places around the world...Anyways I ain't on the inside loop within Eighteenth Str. to know where they got cliques...Dude could be just a Lebanese claiming his hood out there by himself...Or maybe he got some local heads in it when he went back to visit family or unless he went back to stay...And maybe they just coming up or whatevers...Don't know since I don't live out there...What I do know is that it was claimed as so on an official Eighteenth Street web site...So if they hit it up on it then there must be something to it...Well that's all I know about that on this matter.............Thee Originale1. Puro Valle 956 & McAllito 4 Lifers...
Yeah I remember, it was KARAKAS GANGSTERS. The guy throwing up the signs said he got in, in LA & then started the Lebanon set. Said banging was different there & that they used to go at it with fools at the club, but the real problem seemed to be the war over there.

ThreeTwo
What city do you live in now?: Westside.

Unread post by ThreeTwo » January 8th, 2009, 2:40 pm

Not sure about Lebanon but I know for a FACT that there's 18 Street down in Australia... Sydney and Melbourne.
It's been reported on international news, I got cousin's that stay out in Melbourne... they ain't really bangin' like in the US. but their out there... covered up, head to toe with tatts... I think it's some plan to try and control the streets in pretty much every country... slowly movin' in, scopin' sh-- out.

but yeah, I gotta admit 18 Street were smart recruiting a variety or race... but what happened to the blacks who were kicked / killed off after the Mexican Mafia gave the word they gotta remove em'? They click up with Bloods / Crips or?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 8th, 2009, 8:26 pm

ThreeTwo wrote:Not sure about Lebanon but I know for a FACT that there's 18 Street down in Australia... Sydney and Melbourne.
It's been reported on international news, I got cousin's that stay out in Melbourne... they ain't really bangin' like in the US. but their out there... covered up, head to toe with tatts... I think it's some plan to try and control the streets in pretty much every country... slowly movin' in, scopin' sh-- out.

but yeah, I gotta admit 18 Street were smart recruiting a variety or race... but what happened to the blacks who were kicked / killed off after the Mexican Mafia gave the word they gotta remove em'? They click up with Bloods / Crips or?
Not all the blacks were kicked out & 18 does seem to be on some worldwide tip.

Return to “Middle East / South East / Far East - Asia”