WSI

Discuss Afghanistan [Afġānistān, افغانستان], Bahrain, Brunei, Cambodia, China [中华/中華, Zhonghua], East Timor, Indonesia, Iran [Irān, جمهوری اسلامی ایران], Iraq [al-‘Irāq, العراق], Israel [מְדִינַת יִשְׂרָאֵל, Yisrā'el], Japan [日本国], Jordan [Al-Mamlaka al-Urduniyya al-Hashemiyya], Korea [한국, Hanguk], Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nippon, Oman, Pakistan [Pākistān, اسلامی جمہوریۂ پاکستان], Palestine [As-Sulṭa Al-Filasṭīniyya,السلطة الوطنية الفلسطينية], Philipines [Pilipinas, pɪlɪˈpinɐs], Qatar, Saudi Arabia [as-Su‘ūdīyah, as-Su‘ūdīyah], Singapore [Singapura, 新加坡共和国], Syria, Taiwan, Thailand [Thai, ราชอาณาจักรไทย], United Arab Emirates [دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة], Vietnam [Việt Nam].and Yemen.
triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

WSI

Unread post by triplethreat » January 14th, 2009, 6:30 am

I think Westside Islanders (WSI) are also in the Philippines. When WSI was in the LB back in the day they were claiming blue. Maybe thats one source of how claiming colors was spread to the gang culture there. I kno that Akrho Pinoy (AKP) in the US claim red. That could be another source of gang colors spreading to the PI. And when did Satanas (STS) start claiming blood? As far as I kno STS has never been a blood gang. Is this something new? If thats true then this must be something the younger generation started. The heads I knew back in the day from STS were never down for red. They were a more sureno type gang even tho they beefed with mexicans a lot. From what I've seen STS has never claimed blue or red.

lon
What city do you live in now?: manila

Re: Philippines gangs

Unread post by lon » January 14th, 2009, 8:39 am

yea there used to be wsi here in pi, havent heard any news from any of them for a long time though. yea its confsuing, like ive a few friends from RPB that're sureno, so they lean more on the blue side, but the rpb from bay are all the way red.. maybe cause their from blood town but still its confusing...

Return to “Middle East / South East / Far East - Asia”