L.A GANG Movies, Los Angeles gangster films

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: L.A GANG MOOVIES

Unread post by K1LLJOY » November 30th, 2004, 9:48 pm

bgCASPER wrote:lol yorba linda gangsta ?? lol i think its just for fun lol i wonder if one of them got busted they gonna throw him in the county crip module ???lololol
you know they have a grave yard crips set in santa monica ,but they are victims of other hoods
but i think its good that those rich kids start crippin then i'm gonna start a south side beverly hills crips and recruit sons of lawyers,bankers ,movie star ...
yorba linda gangster crips actually sounds convincing lol.

and i heard ther use to be gangs called mexican piru gang,
duce tre gangster crips, shelly street bloods, lil town crips or some sh-t.

in orange county

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » November 30th, 2004, 9:51 pm

Bulls Fan wrote:
wcrockets wrote:Bulls Fan, yes you are right about those areas. I see your point from your last post and agree with it. I've never seen any serious graffiti in those areas. The citizens won't tolerate it. Any problems they just call 911 and guess what; the police come fast when they call.

I've also heard a couple college students tell me that there were supposedly a multitude of gangs at UCI.. lol. Now that is all about fronting, chasing girls, and partying. Then getting up and going to class the next morning. If it were say, USC, it might make more sense.

Yeah the one at Irvine...i heard about that lol...they are trying to start an (exact words from these kids i met) "a crip CHAPTER at Irvine." ha! go figure. Maybe they should change it to "Chi Rho Iota Pi."
you can basicly start a gang almost anyware you just gota find some kids thats down to do it

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » November 30th, 2004, 10:22 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
Anonymous wrote:A DOG WHAT YOU MEAN THE B-PUPPIES GETTIN RODE ON. I KNOW YOU DON'T MEAN B-DOGS BECAUSE DON'T GET IT TWISTED WHATEVER HAPPEN IN THAT MOVIE HAPPEN ON THE MOVIE, IT DON'T HAPPEN ON THE STREETS.
lol what are you smoking bloods are the #1 victims when it comes to gang violence and i know you would disagree with me bekuz you obviosly got offended when drakk called the bloods b-puppies and i know no blood gang member would admit to it to but hey what true rider can admit that they nation or set aint sh-t????.

and yeah that was messed up tho that movie did make bloods look like you can pull walk by on them niggas with paint ball guns lol
Dont mind this niga cuzz....he is supposed to be a Bdawg, but got issues

BrimBone

Re: L.A GANG MOOVIES BrimBone

Unread post by BrimBone » December 1st, 2004, 2:33 am

Killjoy U A MARK BLOOD HOW U GOING TO SAY SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT.."U AINT NO BLOOD" ARE NATION AINT SHIT? HOMEY JUST BEKUZ Crips PUT IT ON U OR U HOOD DONT MEAN SHIT A REAL BLOOD WOULD NEVER SAME SOME KRAP LIKE THAT. killjoyK NIGGA!!!!!

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » December 1st, 2004, 6:48 pm

"DUKE OF EARL" DVD'S ON EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...6344504856&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...5939228676&rd=1

THESE ARE TRANSFERED FROM THE ORIGINAL VHS TAPE TO A DVD. IF SOMEBODY WINS THE AUCTION, KEEP CHECKING BACK BECAUSE THEY HAVE A LOT OF THESE FOR SALE AND ALWAYS POST. JUST TYPE IN "DUKE OF EARL".

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 1st, 2004, 10:47 pm

Trickeration Station wrote:HAS ANYBODY SEEN THE MOVIE MACARTHUR PARK?
[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0001 ... ZZZZZZ.jpg[/img]

"Editorial Reviews
Amazon.com
Despite its grim milieu--a Los Angeles park that is home to cocaine addicts, gangsters, and hustlers--MacArthur Park explodes with energy and humanity. The ensemble drama's compressed setting is like a small sea in which one denizen's misdeed or scam-gone-wrong creates currents of violence swallowing everyone else. In the 48 hours or so of the story's action, one low-level coke dealer rips off a fading television star, whose revenge involves a would-be rapper, who in turn is trying to escape the park's culture with the help of a cop who was part of a raid during which another dealer stole drugs from a dangerous Latino gang, etc. Trying to stay alive and hopeful in this endless, cyclical mayhem is Cody (an outstanding performance by Thomas Jefferson Byrd), a musician and drug casualty whose abandoned son (Brandon Quintin Adams) is reaching out to him. With Julie Delpy, Ellen Cleghorne, and Balthazar Getty. --Tom Keogh "

"Description
Life in the park is daily warfare with rival gangs, police raids, the wealthy decadents who now come for drugs and the ongoing demons of addiction. This is where we meet Cody, once a dedicated family man whose addiction to crack cocaine met no criticism and was welcomed by others like him. The harder Cody tries to escape the parameters of the park, the more it seems to close in on him. Finally, Cody surrenders his pipe to reclaim a relationship with this son and a life outside MacArthur Park. "
i seen that movie yester day i like that movie and it has alot of different actors in it and few rappers like b-real bad a-ss and sticky fingaz.

and crazy riders was hit up in the park very good movie

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 1st, 2004, 10:52 pm

Chris. wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:
Anonymous wrote:A DOG WHAT YOU MEAN THE B-PUPPIES GETTIN RODE ON. I KNOW YOU DON'T MEAN B-DOGS BECAUSE DON'T GET IT TWISTED WHATEVER HAPPEN IN THAT MOVIE HAPPEN ON THE MOVIE, IT DON'T HAPPEN ON THE STREETS.
lol what are you smoking bloods are the #1 victims when it comes to gang violence and i know you would disagree with me bekuz you obviosly got offended when drakk called the bloods b-puppies and i know no blood gang member would admit to it to but hey what true rider can admit that they nation or set aint sh-t????.

and yeah that was messed up tho that movie did make bloods look like you can pull walk by on them niggas with paint ball guns lol
Dont mind this niga cuzz....he is supposed to be a Bdawg, but got issues
i was piru affiliated meaning i grew up around pacoima pirus ,pdl's and other blood niggas thats all i been around i rept it but then i figured they was all b-tches i dont even claim that sh-t anymore im not some transformer if i aint gona be or claim piru then im not claiming nothing so atleast i have the loyalty to do that.
Last edited by K1LLJOY on December 1st, 2004, 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: L.A GANG MOOVIES BrimBone

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 1st, 2004, 11:02 pm

BrimBone wrote:Killjoy U A MARK BLOOD HOW U GOING TO SAY SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT.."U AINT NO BLOOD" ARE NATION AINT SHIT? HOMEY JUST BEKUZ Crips PUT IT ON U OR U HOOD DONT MEAN SHIT A REAL BLOOD WOULD NEVER SAME SOME KRAP LIKE THAT. killjoyK NIGGA!!!!!
actually crips aint did nothing to me i had my fare fights and i still havent got my a-ss wooped so that should be telling you something but hey im not bragging here im just telling you the truth i can go on and on why i think bloods in cali aint sh-t its just from what ive seen and witnessed and from what ive been around and from what i heard id say bloods in new york are deeper and got more blood riders out ther then in cali im just speaking my mind if it sounds like im talking bad about yall then fine let it be but im just being real and thats why people hate me kuz i dont sugar cult sh-t and be scary about sh-t.

and another thing to be real. no gang member i repeat no f-cking real gangster will ever ever ever ever admit about they hood being weak or victims they just wont do it no gangster or person is that real and its sad
i bet if you was the last member left from water front piru i bet you would still be like naw blood we the hardest the mexicans and crips aint pushin nothin are way blood on piru! lol. do you know how much i will clown you if i knew for a fact that your hood wasnt sh-t? its common since man.

i dont know what blood hood you from so lets leave it at that.

BrimBone

Unread post by BrimBone » December 2nd, 2004, 1:21 am

NIGGA U ARE A BITTER ASS NIGGA U AINT SPEAKING REAL! BLOOD U A STRAIGHT BITCH ONLY A BITCH HAVE A MENTALITY LIKE THAT YOU ARE 'WEAK'. U AINT NO BLOOD LIKE I SAID REAL B-DOGS WOULD LAUGH AT THOSE REMARKS. YOU HAVE A COWARD MENTALITY IF BLOODS WERE SOFT AS U SEEM TO THINK WHY IN THE FUCK ARE WE AROUND NIGGA, BLOODS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PUTTING IT DOWN ROLL THRU THE JUNGLES,NHB20'S,INGLEWOOD,PASDENA,WATTS, AND TALK THAT TRASH. WERE THE VICTIMS! HOW ARE THE FUCK ARE WE VICTIMS HOMEBOY Crips OUTNUMBER US 3 OR 4 TO 1 FOR YEARS IN LA AND WE STILL BEEN HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR YEARS NIGGA, BLOODS ARE EVERYWHERE IF YOU WANT TO BE TECHINICAL THERE ARE MORE BLOODS IN THE ENTIRE U.S THEN Crips NIGGA, WERE NOT SHIT IN KALI THIS RED SHIT RUN SAN DIEGO,ALL UP NORTH IS RED RAGS NORTENOS,AND BLOODS ETC.. SO WHAT ARE U SAYING GET OF THE Crips NUTS NIGGA U PROBABLY WANT TO B A crip!!!!!! P.S I FROM 62 H.P.B

BrimBone

Unread post by BrimBone » December 2nd, 2004, 1:22 am

NIGGA U AINT REAL BLOOD

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 2nd, 2004, 5:52 pm

BrimBone wrote:NIGGA U ARE A BITTER ASS NIGGA U AINT SPEAKING REAL! BLOOD U A STRAIGHT BITCH ONLY A BITCH HAVE A MENTALITY LIKE THAT YOU ARE 'WEAK'. U AINT NO BLOOD LIKE I SAID REAL B-DOGS WOULD LAUGH AT THOSE REMARKS. YOU HAVE A COWARD MENTALITY IF BLOODS WERE SOFT AS U SEEM TO THINK WHY IN THE fu-- ARE WE AROUND NIGGA, BLOODS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PUTTING IT DOWN ROLL THRU THE JUNGLES,NHB20'S,INGLEWOOD,PASDENA,WATTS, AND TALK THAT TRASH. WERE THE VICTIMS! HOW ARE THE fu-- ARE WE VICTIMS HOMEBOY Crips OUTNUMBER US 3 OR 4 TO 1 FOR YEARS IN LA AND WE STILL BEEN HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR YEARS NIGGA, BLOODS ARE EVERYWHERE IF YOU WANT TO BE TECHINICAL THERE ARE MORE BLOODS IN THE ENTIRE U.S THEN Crips NIGGA, WERE NOT SHIT IN KALI THIS RED SHIT RUN SAN DIEGO,ALL UP NORTH IS RED RAGS NORTENOS,AND BLOODS ETC.. SO WHAT ARE U SAYING GET OF THE Crips NUTS NIGGA U PROBABLY WANT TO B A crip!!!!!! P.S I FROM 62 H.P.B
ok of course bloods have a big number in san diego but they dont run that f-cking town and the nortenos run sh-t up north not you blood niggas.
andf yes ill say inglewood is a blood city also and just bekuz yall still around dont make yall strong yall just recruitin but what are yall doing? ok fine ill say yall do alot for the lil territory yall niggas have ill give yall that. but you went way off about ther being more bloods in the u.s then crips now thats funny. yeah maybe more bloods in new york and in new jersy but every wher els its pretty much even. and another thing i never jump on a crips d-ck i never wore blue or even hung around them niggas
thats not me im not a disloyal b-tch like that. im no b-tch just kuz i stoped hangin with the peter pan b-tches and the rest of the blood niggas i use to hang with dont make me soft but only if you knew my situation you dont know me and i dont know you.

BrimBone

Unread post by BrimBone » December 2nd, 2004, 11:06 pm

IF I ONLY KNEW YOUR SITUATION? THAT RIGHT THERE TELLS ME SOMETHING HAPPEN NOW YOU ARE BITTER AS FUCK!! WERE JUST RECRUITING! LISTEN TO YOURSELF BLOOD! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU SHOULD KNOW NIGGAS ARE MORE INTO BLUE THEN RED IN LA BLOOD HOMEY WE FIGHT FOR OUR SHIT WHAT CRIP HOOD U KNOW STRAIGHT SMASH ON US LIKE THAT NIGGA? NAME ANY CRIP WHO PUT FEAR IN OUR HEARTS, IFG,CMG,BPS(JUNGLES,BITY)NHB20'S,BRIMS(HPB,VNG,FTB) DENVER LANES,ATHENS PARK,BOMPTON PIRUS,KARSON PIRUS. INGLEWOOD AINT NO LITTLE TERRITORY NIGGA BLOODS OBVIOUSILY BEEN PUTTING IT DOWN IF IT STAYS A BLOOD BITY,BOUNTY HUNTERS U SHOULD ALREADY KNOW WHAT crip HOOD WANT IT WITH THOSE NIGGAS LIKE THAT DONT SAY GRAPE THEY CAME WITH THE TRUCE DONT FORGET!! AND THEY BROKE DOWN THE POLICE TRYIN TO PATROL IN THEIR HOOD, COPS ARE SCARED TO GO TRU NICKERSON WITH OUT A ARMY, DENVER LANES BEEN SMASHIN ON RAYMONDS AND HTHC FOR YEARS AND PUSH BACK HOOVAS 10 BLOCKS AND TOOK HOOVA STREET AND THERE ONE OF THE MOST VICIOUS GANGS, JUNGLES AND 20'S BEEN PUTTING IT ON THE 40'S,30'S,FOR YEARS THEY SMASHED WB'S,GEERS SOMETHING TERRIBLE AND JUNGLES SMASHED ON THE BIGGEST GANG IN LA (18ST) OUT THEY HOOD HOW MANY HOODS CAN SAY THEY PUT IT ON THE 18'S OR KICK THEM OUT THEY HOOD, V.N.G'S HAVE BEEN GOING AT WITH ONE OF THE LARGEST CRIP GANG (60'S) FOR YEARS AND BE THEIR 1ST MOST HATED BLOOD ENEMIES EVEN THOUGH OUTNUMBER LIKE HELL..WE AT WAR WITH CRIPS AND ESSAY WE STILL HERE SAVE ME WITH THE NEVERLAND IDEAOLOGY.. BLOOD

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 3rd, 2004, 11:11 pm

BrimBone wrote:IF I ONLY KNEW YOUR SITUATION? THAT RIGHT THERE TELLS ME SOMETHING HAPPEN NOW YOU ARE BITTER AS fu--!! WERE JUST RECRUITING! LISTEN TO YOURSELF BLOOD! WHAT THE fu-- ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU SHOULD KNOW NIGGAS ARE MORE INTO BLUE THEN RED IN LA BLOOD HOMEY WE FIGHT FOR OUR SHIT WHAT CRIP HOOD U KNOW STRAIGHT SMASH ON US LIKE THAT NIGGA? NAME ANY CRIP WHO PUT FEAR IN OUR HEARTS, IFG,CMG,BPS(JUNGLES,BITY)NHB20'S,BRIMS(HPB,VNG,FTB) DENVER LANES,ATHENS PARK,compton PIRUS,KARSON PIRUS. INGLEWOOD AINT NO LITTLE TERRITORY NIGGA BLOODS OBVIOUSILY BEEN PUTTING IT DOWN IF IT STAYS A BLOOD BITY,BOUNTY HUNTERS U SHOULD ALREADY KNOW WHAT crip HOOD WANT IT WITH THOSE NIGGAS LIKE THAT DONT SAY GRAPE THEY CAME WITH THE TRUCE DONT FORGET!! AND THEY BROKE DOWN THE POLICE TRYIN TO PATROL IN THEIR HOOD, COPS ARE SCARED TO GO TRU NICKERSON WITH OUT A ARMY, DENVER LANES BEEN SMASHIN ON RAYMONDS AND HTHC FOR YEARS AND PUSH BACK HOOVAS 10 BLOCKS AND TOOK HOOVA STREET AND THERE ONE OF THE MOST VICIOUS GANGS, JUNGLES AND 20'S BEEN PUTTING IT ON THE 40'S,30'S,FOR YEARS THEY SMASHED WB'S,GEERS SOMETHING TERRIBLE AND JUNGLES SMASHED ON THE BIGGEST GANG IN LA (18ST) OUT THEY HOOD HOW MANY HOODS CAN SAY THEY PUT IT ON THE 18'S OR KICK THEM OUT THEY HOOD, V.N.G'S HAVE BEEN GOING AT WITH ONE OF THE LARGEST CRIP GANG (60'S) FOR YEARS AND BE THEIR 1ST MOST HATED BLOOD ENEMIES EVEN THOUGH OUTNUMBER LIKE HELL..WE AT WAR WITH CRIPS AND ESSAY WE STILL HERE SAVE ME WITH THE NEVERLAND IDEAOLOGY.. BLOOD
of course people are into blue more then red but who has the rep of being victims? yall do bloods! so obvioisly the crips and mexicans are doing something to you guys yall niggas is not super mans ok.
and about you mentionning the karson pirus lol man all the other gangs you mentioned was fare but come on now nigga karson pirus? them niggas are the weakest of the california blood card i dont care what no one says .f-ckin pacoima piru can take on all them niggas at the same time thats how weak them carson blood niggas is. waterfront piru is garbage they gone wierdos bloods wher they at? pacoima piru relocated to palmdale and lancaster and still gets smashed by thies lil clicks out here.456 island boo boo 706 bloods boring i still aint seen one of them niggas yet.barjug 456 dont exist no more dalton gangster brims gone!.
ghost town pain not active at all relocated to long beach but dont go outside. man i can keep going on but the blood gangs you mentioned i cant say nothnig bad about yes i do know about the denver lanes pushing the hoovers out they hood and i know the van ness gangsters have been puting it down on the 60s for a long a-ss time i also give it to them
and about the jungles beef with the 18s yeah they beef but you cant say what exactly side is suffering the most kuz i hear way toomany stories about them 2 and its getin boring.

OK F-CK IT DONT DISRESPECT ME AND I WONT DISRESPECT YOU
I CAN LEARN FROM YOU AND YOU CAN LEARN FROM ME IM HERE FOR THE SAME REASON YOU ARE

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » December 4th, 2004, 1:56 pm

I ain't really tryin to get in yall conversation but Damn Killjoy, ain't you a Blood or ex-Blood? Why you always downin them like that?

headtrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by headtrip » December 5th, 2004, 2:40 am

Ay how bout we just stay on topic here. I don't care whos optimus prime and who the otha switch blade nicca is. All i kno is it would ce tigh if they made a move on Kody Scott. And menace is a grape street movie ofcourse and cube i think was in sixties not sure but thas prolly why it was located in that hood.

BrimBone

Unread post by BrimBone » December 5th, 2004, 4:18 am

THE ONLY VICTIM HERE IS YOU, BLOOD LIKE I SAID YOU BITTER ABOUT SOME SHIT!! AND U WANT TO RELASE YOUR STRESS AND ANGER ON BLOODS IN GENERAL...LIKE I SAID BLOODS LAUGH AT REMARKS LIKE THAT... THERE IS NO EX BDOG ONCE A BLOOD ALWAYS A BLOOD NO MATTER WHAT...HOMEY Crips GET PLUG MORE THEN US!! DONT FORGET THERE CK TOO..AINT NO 18 STREET IN THE J'S SO THEY WON THAT WAR! IT ALSO GOES TO SHOW WE THE BRAZIEST WE GO AT WITH RIPS & ESSAYS AND WE STILL PUT THE 'B' IN IT.. HOMEY IF YOU GOING TO DIS THE 'B' DONT REP THE 'B' BLOOD..............SOO WOO..

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 6th, 2004, 9:31 pm

FLUID wrote:I ain't really tryin to get in yall conversation but Damn Killjoy, ain't you a Blood or ex-Blood? Why you always downin them like that?
you must not pay attention dont bother with it man im done with it

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 6th, 2004, 9:34 pm

BrimBone wrote:THE ONLY VICTIM HERE IS YOU, BLOOD LIKE I SAID YOU BITTER ABOUT SOME SHIT!! AND U WANT TO RELASE YOUR STRESS AND ANGER ON BLOODS IN GENERAL...LIKE I SAID BLOODS LAUGH AT REMARKS LIKE THAT... THERE IS NO EX BDOG ONCE A BLOOD ALWAYS A BLOOD NO MATTER WHAT...HOMEY Crips GET PLUG MORE THEN US!! DONT FORGET THERE CK TOO..AINT NO 18 STREET IN THE J'S SO THEY WON THAT WAR! IT ALSO GOES TO SHOW WE THE BRAZIEST WE GO AT WITH RIPS & ESSAYS AND WE STILL PUT THE 'B' IN IT.. HOMEY IF YOU GOING TO DIS THE 'B' DONT REP THE 'B' BLOOD..............SOO WOO..
how am i a victim and no one did sh-t to me? im only a victim to being around b-tches and being the downest. and i never said the 18s in in the js
i said i heard tomany stories about they war so im not gona speak on it
and how can they have wont the war and its still going on?
and you also forgot to say yall bloods is at it with yall salves also not just the crips and mexicans but also yall selves

WE ARE DONE HERE.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 19th, 2004, 9:08 pm

bgCASPER wrote:menace 2 society was all about grape st watts i was wondering how they did all those shootings in jordan down without gettin jack

boys in the hood was all about some young hoodstas in the creenshaw area ,it was obvious that the bad guys were from the stones because of that chicago bull logo .but the scene on the rails was shot in rollin 60's hood who is cut with a rail in the midle and they use to hang on those rails, them avenue 60's use to hang on hyde park blvd on the block were the rails touch the streets i think its between madden and 2nd av or something like that

iv' heard kody scott is going to shoot the moovie monster is there anybody with more infos about that ?

baby boy was shot in leimert park area home of the rollin 40's
but were was the park were the tinys got checked
ANYBODY REMEMBER THE RONALD MCKINLEY STORY WITH DENZIL WASHINGTON SET AROUND FREMONT HIGH...BACK IN THE DAY.ONE OF THE FRIST GANG MOVIES

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kiCKer » December 20th, 2004, 4:11 am

K1LLJOY wrote:
BrimBone wrote:IF I ONLY KNEW YOUR SITUATION? THAT RIGHT THERE TELLS ME SOMETHING HAPPEN NOW YOU ARE BITTER AS fu--!! WERE JUST RECRUITING! LISTEN TO YOURSELF BLOOD! WHAT THE fu-- ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU SHOULD KNOW NIGGAS ARE MORE INTO BLUE THEN RED IN LA BLOOD HOMEY WE FIGHT FOR OUR SHIT WHAT CRIP HOOD U KNOW STRAIGHT SMASH ON US LIKE THAT NIGGA? NAME ANY CRIP WHO PUT FEAR IN OUR HEARTS, IFG,CMG,BPS(JUNGLES,BITY)NHB20'S,BRIMS(HPB,VNG,FTB) DENVER LANES,ATHENS PARK,compton PIRUS,KARSON PIRUS. INGLEWOOD AINT NO LITTLE TERRITORY NIGGA BLOODS OBVIOUSILY BEEN PUTTING IT DOWN IF IT STAYS A BLOOD BITY,BOUNTY HUNTERS U SHOULD ALREADY KNOW WHAT crip HOOD WANT IT WITH THOSE NIGGAS LIKE THAT DONT SAY GRAPE THEY CAME WITH THE TRUCE DONT FORGET!! AND THEY BROKE DOWN THE POLICE TRYIN TO PATROL IN THEIR HOOD, COPS ARE SCARED TO GO TRU NICKERSON WITH OUT A ARMY, DENVER LANES BEEN SMASHIN ON RAYMONDS AND HTHC FOR YEARS AND PUSH BACK HOOVAS 10 BLOCKS AND TOOK HOOVA STREET AND THERE ONE OF THE MOST VICIOUS GANGS, JUNGLES AND 20'S BEEN PUTTING IT ON THE 40'S,30'S,FOR YEARS THEY SMASHED WB'S,GEERS SOMETHING TERRIBLE AND JUNGLES SMASHED ON THE BIGGEST GANG IN LA (18ST) OUT THEY HOOD HOW MANY HOODS CAN SAY THEY PUT IT ON THE 18'S OR KICK THEM OUT THEY HOOD, V.N.G'S HAVE BEEN GOING AT WITH ONE OF THE LARGEST CRIP GANG (60'S) FOR YEARS AND BE THEIR 1ST MOST HATED BLOOD ENEMIES EVEN THOUGH OUTNUMBER LIKE HELL..WE AT WAR WITH CRIPS AND ESSAY WE STILL HERE SAVE ME WITH THE NEVERLAND IDEAOLOGY.. BLOOD
of course people are into blue more then red but who has the rep of being victims? yall do bloods! so obvioisly the crips and mexicans are doing something to you guys yall niggas is not super mans ok.
and about you mentionning the karson pirus lol man all the other gangs you mentioned was fare but come on now nigga karson pirus? them niggas are the weakest of the california blood card i dont care what no one says .f-ckin pacoima piru can take on all them niggas at the same time thats how weak them carson blood niggas is. waterfront piru is garbage they gone wierdos bloods wher they at? pacoima piru relocated to palmdale and lancaster and still gets smashed by thies lil clicks out here.456 island boo boo 706 bloods boring i still aint seen one of them niggas yet.barjug 456 dont exist no more dalton gangster brims gone!.
ghost town pain not active at all relocated to long beach but dont go outside. man i can keep going on but the blood gangs you mentioned i cant say nothnig bad about yes i do know about the denver lanes pushing the hoovers out they hood and i know the van ness gangsters have been puting it down on the 60s for a long a-ss time i also give it to them
and about the jungles beef with the 18s yeah they beef but you cant say what exactly side is suffering the most kuz i hear way toomany stories about them 2 and its getin boring.

I CAN LEARN FROM YOU AND YOU CAN LEARN FROM ME IM HERE FOR THE SAME REASON YOU ARE
i just got one question to ask...have you been to carson? next to inglewood, carson is an all blood city (not includin' th eses)...the only crip set that is still established there is 190 ECC...i don't get how you can say carson is the weakest blood car? they are deep, down, and got some of the biggest people you will ever meet...and they ain't trigger happy for the most part...they will still go at it from the shoulders...to me, that is more down than playin' with metal...

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » December 20th, 2004, 4:20 pm

[/quote]ANYBODY REMEMBER THE RONALD MCKINLEY STORY WITH DENZIL WASHINGTON SET AROUND FREMONT HIGH...BACK IN THE DAY.ONE OF THE FRIST GANG MOVIES[/quote]
IS THAT THE MOVIE WITH THE BRIMS? AND WHEN DENZEL GOES TO VISIT ONE OF HIS STUDENTS' HOUSE AND WAS LOOKING FOR HIS PARENTS AND HIS DAD WAS PLAYING DOMINOS AND DENZEL JUST SHAKES HIS HEAD? IS THIS THE SAME MOVIE?

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » December 20th, 2004, 10:34 pm

The George McKenna Story

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » December 23rd, 2004, 5:09 pm

kiCKer wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:

i just got one question to ask...have you been to carson? next to inglewood, carson is an all blood city (not includin' th eses)...the only crip set that is still established there is 190 ECC...i don't get how you can say carson is the weakest blood car? they are deep, down, and got some of the biggest people you will ever meet...and they ain't trigger happy for the most part...they will still go at it from the shoulders...to me, that is more down than playin' with metal...
yeah yeah i already know that lil story on carson blood gangs they still
quiet.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » January 27th, 2005, 5:56 am

Dunno weather this has been mentioned yet but can anyone remember CB4 with Chris Rock, a rapumentary based on NWA?

Straight outta Compton became

'straight outta Locash, crazy mother------ named Gusto, ill f--- your wife cos the bitch is a big hoe, ill f--- your sister, ill f--- your cat, i would have f----ed your mom but the bitch is too fat'

i used to love that movie when i was younger, funny as hell

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » January 27th, 2005, 10:15 am

What yall think about Pulp Fiction.That was some gangster shit too.

NaTaS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NaTaS » February 17th, 2005, 3:23 am

I wuzz kinda young when Colors came out but,I herd that at the premere,like when all the ritch people get 2 c the movie first,they handed out Blue and Red bandannas 2 everybody befoe they went in 2 C the movie,thats some sick and dissrespectful shit

peace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by peace » August 6th, 2005, 7:23 am

nemesi wrote:If y'all like details: back in the day I caught a John Singleton interview.
He said the Furious' house (Boyz N the Hood) was placed on 5911 Cimarron Street (Rollin' 60 hood).
To me I thought it was a slight error, because you can read the number 5918 in front of the house (when Tre's rakin' the frontyard).
Furious house was number 5918 and Doughboy's was 5911.

Doughboy's house (Boyz N The Hood) 5911 Cimarron St, Los Angeles, CA 90047

Sandman's house (Training Day) 2313 113th St, Los Angeles, CA 90059

And Friday was filmed on 126th St between Halldale and Normandie.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 6th, 2005, 3:28 pm

bgCASPER wrote:them avenue 60's use to hang on hyde park blvd on the block were the rails touch the streets i think its between madden and 2nd av or something like that
Los Angeles has a Hyde Park Boulevard?? So do we! LOL! It's one of our main streets. The other is Niagara Falls Boulevard.

Sorry this has nothing to do with your topic I just had to say something.

(I like the scene in "Boyz N the Hood" when they wet to that cruise night)

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 6th, 2005, 7:35 pm

Training Day was the best, i loved it the most, it had the latin guys and black guys, they dressed the most realisticly. I hope they make a movie in lik 2007 or 2008 with White gangs, Black gangs, Hispanic gangs, Asian gangs and East indian or brown gangs. But like the director john singleton, the director of training day and manace 2 society to make it. And for better and more realistic acting, i hope they put like james cameron and steven speilberg to do the editing and producing.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 6th, 2005, 7:52 pm

peace wrote:
nemesi wrote:If y'all like details: back in the day I caught a John Singleton interview.
He said the Furious' house (Boyz N the Hood) was placed on 5911 Cimarron Street (Rollin' 60 hood).
To me I thought it was a slight error, because you can read the number 5918 in front of the house (when Tre's rakin' the frontyard).
Furious house was number 5918 and Doughboy's was 5911.

Doughboy's house (Boyz N The Hood) 5911 Cimarron St, Los Angeles, CA 90047

Sandman's house (Training Day) 2313 113th St, Los Angeles, CA 90059

And Friday was filmed on 126th St between Halldale and Normandie.
Then what turf is sandman's house on? By the look of the blue bandanas and tattoos and shit, i think they are crips(not real ones, of course) but i know it has to be on crips turf, any particullar set?????

Tuco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tuco » August 7th, 2005, 1:10 am

kcf_4_ever_4_life wrote :

Then what turf is sandman's house on? By the look of the blue bandanas and tattoos and shit, i think they are crips(not real ones, of course) but i know it has to be on crips turf, any particullar set?????

Tuco's answer :

It's in Imperial Courts. The set is PJ Watts Crips.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » August 7th, 2005, 1:29 am

they were real Crips, from PJ Watts Crip Falcon Side

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”