two funny fights i recommend watching

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » July 23rd, 2007, 7:57 pm

WB Invincible. The first one was a challenge in the UFC house. The second was in the ring between two trained fighters. On the street, you're starting to really see the tough white kids actually training for a change. But you also see they still carry the fight fair mentality. The problem for them is when they get into in areas outside their experience. They go out to places and are approached with one assailant gaining their attention and then they just get slammed from behind/side by one of the guy's friend.

Until white people understand that their is no such thing as a fair fight outside of the ring; they will continue to fall victim. That said, I'm fully for seeing them settle things in the ring under supervision. I'm all about Old Skool and living to fight another day. But these young whites need to understand that when you're out in the real word, you need to respect other people, be slow to anger, use your head, avoid places where unnecessary problems occur, and go out with reliable cool people. That prevents 99% of the problems right there either from occurring or getting out of control. If you do find yourself in that 1% even then and are called out, verbally accosted, etc...: then you better know what time it is to walk away from that and not be carried into ER. Just my opinion based on 40+ years of observation.

And "Stuck on Stupid" (I love that term ever since Acme coined it here) means reliving it. Who wants that? I don't.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » July 24th, 2007, 6:33 am

Not for nothing Shatterhand but stuck on stupid has been around for quite some time and for sure was not coined on this forum.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » July 25th, 2007, 3:38 am

thats the reason blacks think whites fear them and most times for instance when blacks are loud in the mvoie theatres etc. whites dont egt agressive with them or fight them, they know blacks fight unfair and in groups (jump ppl) or will go to their car and come back with a gun (whether true or not whites think msot blacks are in a gang and have access to a gun at all times because of all the black street gangs) so why would they risk their lives by confronting them or fighting them? Its not cause whites are soft or anything its that they know what blacks are about and are risking a death or prison term just by confronting them. notice asians and browns generally dont make comments like whites are soft and whites generally dont have problems confronting those races. Oh and there are whites like balcks in the u.s here in poland who out of frustration or to relieve themselves kick and beat random ppl in numbers like some of my crew I posted about on the organize crime board in the hood check post, and my grandma refers to them as human fil;th that only ats, sleeps, drinks, and doesnt even think or realizes that what they did to someone might hurt them or they might not like them, and has absolutly no solidarity or loyalty to even their own partner sin crime or friends and at any chance would rob them. And thats also part of the reason many whites dont want to live around alot of blacks like when they started moving into socal back in the day, plus ppl feel safe near their own race and dont want to be outnumbered.

btw here are two vids of me sparring a friend of mine I met in the boxing gym when I sitll trained (Im the one in the white shirt):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8o21ytGboY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6GW9hqqEZQ

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » July 25th, 2007, 3:42 am

oh and my grandma told me that the reason msot itnellectual or middle class and above ppl dont want to fight those kinds of game sor engage in confrontations with them is that they avoid filth, like cachroaches she gave ane xmaple most ppl dont go out of the way to stomp them but avoid them and dont want to have tod eal with them and move to a nice house where they dont exist.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » July 26th, 2007, 4:39 am

BornInvincible wrote:oh and my grandma told me that the reason msot itnellectual or middle class and above ppl dont want to fight those kinds of game sor engage in confrontations with them is that they avoid filth, like cachroaches she gave ane xmaple most ppl dont go out of the way to stomp them but avoid them and dont want to have tod eal with them and move to a nice house where they dont exist.
zzzzzzzzzz...

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » July 27th, 2007, 2:47 am

sorry for the misspellings but the keyboards here are fuked up, anyway when I said that most ppl whoa rent lower class themselves or working clas dont want to deal with cockroaches and it snot encessairly because they fear them or would lose in fights to them but simply because they dont have to I was referring to the white flight from south central.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » July 27th, 2007, 6:51 pm

oh and im not trying to imply that black ppl are cockroaches or anything like that, i was just potinting out that many of the blacks form the south that were emigrating to la were icnreidbly poor and uneducated and you know what that breeds right? lus even if they were criminals, most middle class ppl dont want to lvie near dirty, poor, and unedicated ppl no matter what race they are. And this is I think why whites moved out, not necessairly having to do with race at all, even though it sproven human beings feel the msot comfortable around surroundings they are accustomed to and people that ar emost like them.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » July 27th, 2007, 7:08 pm

here is a funny fight between a black guy and a white guy inf ront of some prostitutes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blvF21CaPzE

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » July 30th, 2007, 5:33 am

"Ooooh stole'em"
"Old man kickin his ass"

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re:

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » October 6th, 2008, 8:53 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:WB Invincible. The first one was a challenge in the UFC house. The second was in the ring between two trained fighters. On the street, you're starting to really see the tough white kids actually training for a change. But you also see they still carry the fight fair mentality. The problem for them is when they get into in areas outside their experience. They go out to places and are approached with one assailant gaining their attention and then they just get slammed from behind/side by one of the guy's friend.

Until white people understand that their is no such thing as a fair fight outside of the ring; they will continue to fall victim. That said, I'm fully for seeing them settle things in the ring under supervision. I'm all about Old Skool and living to fight another day. But these young whites need to understand that when you're out in the real word, you need to respect other people, be slow to anger, use your head, avoid places where unnecessary problems occur, and go out with reliable cool people. That prevents 99% of the problems right there either from occurring or getting out of control. If you do find yourself in that 1% even then and are called out, verbally accosted, etc...: then you better know what time it is to walk away from that and not be carried into ER. Just my opinion based on 40+ years of observation.

And "Stuck on Stupid" (I love that term ever since Acme coined it here) means reliving it. Who wants that? I don't.
--> In other words, walk softly and carry a bit stick which you never use until you truly have to but then wield it well and WIN.

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”