360 and PS3 Owners

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » January 8th, 2008, 11:34 am

If you want more games right now, keep the 360, but this also means you'll be excpecting about 10 more repairs until your 360 dies in about 3 months.

Otherwise, if you want quality in the system that won't ever need to be repaired, get the PS3. My PS2 still works a little I got it in 2004 and I played every single goddamn day for hours until 2006, when it went useless, aka it won't play games anymore usually unless you get lucky putting in the disc the FIRST time. Also not I played everyday for hours, and I'm guessing you're not a hardcore game addict so if you play let's say 10 hours a week, or 1-2 hours a day, and if you turn it off regulary, which I didn't it was on all night for days, you'll get at least 5 years out of the PS3, an even more powerful system, without repairs or anything.

Now, 5 years seems little, but think about it, does your day go by fast? A year seems like forever to me, and when the next year comes I can't belive it.

I play on my PC. If I were you, forget about all the current console titles they'll probably come out on PC after a year or two, so GET A GOOD PC. I got a crappy PC and just put in a good video card that cost me about 300 bucks, the PC was 600 so 900 bucks in total without all the other optional shit I got for my amusement like monitors, gaming keyboard and mouse etc.

Now I can play the games that require the best PC's, and I didn't pay 5000 bucks for a damn Alienware.

Shit like Oblivion, GTA San Andreas, Call Of Duty 2 and 4, Counterstrike Source, Sims 2, Battlefield 2, Crysis, Rainbow Six Vegas, BioShock, Unreal Tournement 3, Gears Of War, Half Life 2 and more work smooth on my PC.

If you're a console gamer, the choice is yours, more games or better quality now. Your 360 will die soon since you've had 3 repairs, my 360 got fucked up in less than 6 months and I did the same shit to it as the PS2. Get a PS3 if you want but you'll have to wait a year more in order to get a couple of hundred new games added to the list, cause now it's short.

I'd go with the PS3. I'd buy it no problem, if I had enough money in my pocket, but I have a good PC so I don't really need it...

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 8th, 2008, 4:27 pm

ive had my 360 since july of 06 and it still works.....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » January 8th, 2008, 8:14 pm

alotta of people over 22 buy PS3 but in my age group....14-21....we mostly have 360 i know 27 people off the top of my head with 360z at my school and 3 with PS3z....

YUTS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YUTS » January 17th, 2008, 1:32 pm

I got both systems , ive never had a problem with the PS3 and the only problem i had with the x box is my game will freeze sometimes or say the disk is unreadable. However i have had at least 20 people tell me their x box crashed with the red circle this happend to 2 of my friends. I have never had a problem or heard of a problem with the PS3. The x box does have more games right now tho, but if you gotta pick one and dont have a bunch of homies with x box, i would choose PS3.

YUTS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YUTS » January 21st, 2008, 12:53 pm

the ps3 internet is pretty much the same as x-box, different games have better set up and group capabilities but one thing ps3 has over x box is the on line play is Free. just register and play, if i knew more people with a ps3 i would definatly play it more than x box

FANTA
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Re: 360 and PS3 Owners

Unread post by FANTA » July 29th, 2008, 1:49 pm

360 HOMIE! THE INTER/MULTIPLAYER IS FAR BEST THEN PS3 AND PLUS AINT THE THING ON LINE-PLAYING NOW? SO WHY SETTLE FOR LESS?

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » July 30th, 2008, 3:07 am

get/keep the ps3
BLU-RAY DVD player
free online play
no repairs needed unless you really drop that bitch
its not Microsuck so your not trapped in a proprietary environment
more downloadable game content cuz its more hacker/homebrew friendly
looks cooler then the 360--lets be really real.yall know its true

----Final Fantasy XIII, all 56934235 versions of that btich
----Final Fantasy VII re-make
Metal Gear series
----Lets be really real. There is NO way they are gonna kill this extra profitable series
Monster Hunter series
Resistance 2
SOCOM
LittleBigPlanet
Nintendo64 games free
Gameboy advance games free
ANYTHING else you can do on a computer

Halo 3 was just a lot of baking soda with no coke = worthless

oh and the red ring of death is a 360 exclusive.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 30th, 2008, 9:35 am

final fantasy goin to 360....they about to be bascially the same since exclusives are a dying breed.....but as far as the online aspect....360 is shittin on PS3....if u willing to pay for it tho...i think it all depends on what ya homies got....if most of ya homies gotta ps3 cop that....if most of ya homies gotta 360 cop that....u dont wanna look like a dickhead while everybody playing the games online...

Nopal818
What city do you live in now?: San Fer Valle

Unread post by Nopal818 » September 20th, 2008, 7:30 pm

get an elite and ps3 will rise to the top soon if they get better games

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 9th, 2008, 9:24 am

i retract my previous statement.
the 360 is killin sony with those exclusives.

MidwestMind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SO. ILL.

Unread post by MidwestMind » October 9th, 2008, 11:14 am

Never had a prob with my PS3, but I've heard numerous complaints from 360 owners about it fuccin up.

Nopal818
What city do you live in now?: San Fer Valle

Unread post by Nopal818 » February 16th, 2009, 6:17 pm

mine broke down but i still gotta go with the 360,, just get warranty for 80 more

freegbizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by freegbizzle » May 27th, 2009, 9:31 pm

I had a problem with my ps3 got it repaired still better than the 360 x box

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”