to all the fans of the movie I recommend you watch 'Felon'

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

to all the fans of the movie I recommend you watch 'Felon'

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 7th, 2008, 3:18 am

One of the best and msot realistic movies Ive seen in regards to both prison life (what I read and the people who I hanged out with who told me) as well as fight scenes and brutality of real fighting is a movie called Felon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr0zDhqfOVo

I truly recommend it. It talks about the woods and the power struggles in there etc. and shows how easily you can get from being on top to being jumped or shanked by a bunch of former "friends" in a split second. Ive been in numerous situations like the character in this movie in real life through my associations with such people. The movie is real powerful as it shows Van Cilmer's character was never broken by the guards and their threats/tortures even at the end.

If you think woods are weak or cant punk another race like some of u have been posting think again. This movie shows all about the power struggle and structure of the wood car and the Brand is even outlined in the movie. The movie also in a way is about a wood raising through the ranks and smashing on blacks/samoans/etc but it also doesnt try to glorify that. Instead of watching boys n the hood and trying to be black gangbangers watch something like this which is more inspirational.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: to all the fans of the movie I recommend you watch 'Felon'

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 10th, 2008, 12:48 am

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 14th, 2008, 12:43 pm

Does it really show him smashing on Samoans? I thought he just smashed on blacks. I think boys n the hood was more inspirational, but both are good films & that's sad if people are trying to be gang members from watching films. By the way, I think it's spelled Kilmer & thank you for the links!

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 14th, 2008, 10:39 pm

it's actually partially based on a true story of a man. Apperently the man who the movie is about was helping the director alongside the whole time.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » September 15th, 2008, 2:37 am

entire movie is available on youtube now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWj6fR1Q ... re=related

Danny Samson is the epitome of hard. Hard and his name should go hand in hand. In fact they should make another movie just based off his character which is the perfect impresonation of what the ab is all about.

Kara Ben Nemsi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kara Ben Nemsi » October 6th, 2008, 8:58 am

You can picture that script playing out in real life no doubt. It's happened many times and it's a messed up situation.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Unread post by Grinch » November 1st, 2008, 1:58 pm

Symetria is a good flick about polish prison.

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”