dog:the bounty hunter

Discuss TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage. Video games are also discussed in this section.
PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

dog:the bounty hunter

Unread post by PREACH » June 29th, 2005, 2:16 pm

does anyone watch this show?

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 1st, 2005, 3:36 pm

this show is on a&e it takes place in hawaii. dog chapman is a bounty hunter who looks for fugitives that skiped their bond and missed thier court date.
dog is known for captureing this guy who was an hier to the max factor cosmetic line. he caught him in mexico and dog himself was put in jail ..

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » July 1st, 2005, 5:35 pm

I HATE THAT cRACKER. HE THINK HE SO TUFF, HIM AND HIS FATASS WIFE. WITH THEIR BOTTLES OF MASE. SOMEONE NEEDS TO BEAT THE HELL OUT BOTH OF EM AND THE FAGGOT ASS BROTHER AND LAW AND THE PUNK ASS SON.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » July 1st, 2005, 6:35 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:I HATE THAT cRACKER. HE THINK HE SO TUFF, HIM AND HIS FATASS WIFE. WITH THEIR BOTTLES OF MASE. SOMEONE NEEDS TO BEAT THE HELL OUT BOTH OF EM AND THE FAGGOT ASS BROTHER AND LAW AND THE PUNK ASS SON.
your only mad because dumb asses like you get bailed out then dont show up in court.

hes actually a decent guy. most of the people he gets he tries to help them out afterwards. i liked the bounty hunter show about the family in new york on HBO that was on last september.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » July 2nd, 2005, 12:55 am

yo man, his wife do got a mouth on her. i wish some female would crack her in the face, lol.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » September 2nd, 2005, 9:25 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:I HATE THAT cRACKER. HE THINK HE SO TUFF, HIM AND HIS FATASS WIFE. WITH THEIR BOTTLES OF MASE. SOMEONE NEEDS TO BEAT THE HELL OUT BOTH OF EM AND THE FAGGOT ASS BROTHER AND LAW AND THE PUNK ASS SON.
I love the show, and Ive met him personaly on many occasions. He is very close to the mixed martial art world. Good guy.

By the way Flamin...... Dog would whip the sh*t outta you. I wish you could try to whip his ass. And he IS tough. You shouldnt hate someone you dont know very much about.

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » September 3rd, 2005, 4:46 pm

love the show. any of you gu ys see the episode where the motelmanager picks a fight with dog's son and his son whips the guy's ass?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » September 3rd, 2005, 5:04 pm

^ HAHAHAHA Hell yea brother! I was gonna bring that up, but forgot. Yea, Leland can scrap for a kid his size. He did good. I was hoping dog would whip that f*cker's ass, but Leland did good. hahha

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » September 3rd, 2005, 6:17 pm

MICK wrote:
I love the show, and Ive met him personaly on many occasions. He is very close to the mixed martial art world. Good guy.

By the way Flamin...... Dog would whip the sh*t outta you. I wish you could try to whip his ass. And he IS tough. You shouldnt hate someone you dont know very much about.

Mick you know him? do me a favor will ya? let dog know its 2005 and its time to cut that mullet off :D

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » September 4th, 2005, 12:29 am

lol^^^^^^^ true that.

NoPeace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NoPeace » September 6th, 2005, 11:42 am

MICK wrote:^ HAHAHAHA Hell yea brother! I was gonna bring that up, but forgot. Yea, Leland can scrap for a kid his size. He did good. I was hoping dog would whip that f*cker's ass, but Leland did good. hahha
hell yea he did super good considering the other dude was way bigger than him. he showed he knows how to fight in that clip. that was awsome

what was the episode where they bust a guy at an mma event? it looked to me like leland was in the ring, was he fighting on the event or something?

youngwun
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngwun » September 26th, 2005, 8:55 pm

Haha I saw an episode of this show. They bust some Blood dude and get in his face and go "what up blood" a bunch of times. Then they got all nice. Shit was konfusing.

impact

Unread post by impact » November 11th, 2005, 1:12 pm

i would t1tte fuk the shit out of that fat wife of hi

CWalkz

Unread post by CWalkz » November 12th, 2005, 7:17 am

Man f'uk that sow and fuck all you crakaz on here yall aint shi, we make the world go around

Return to “Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games”