Why Chi gangs more organized than LA gangs?

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » June 26th, 2006, 1:54 pm

its real in the street niggahs that never heard of folks/or people nation,& just barely know about bloods/crips other then 1 wears blue & red...maybe the media played a effect in that from the clowns in the past from cali who made them known for catchin bodies for colors so maybe if folks/peoples was in the media more maybe more niggahs would know about them.so alotta in the street niggahs think if u claim blood or crip that u gotta be from cali off top if not then
...man niggas get shit twisted....bruh, like nobody in Chi-town gives a fuck about crips and bloods, it's the same story in Cali with respect to folks/people nation. One ain't got nothin to do with the other, yet niggas stay worried who get more pub and why, shit is big time comedy.

Niggas in Cali STAY puzzled as to why people bangin' colors outside of Cali and mixin' the two up, like crips ridin' under the 5 star or whatever the fuck it is, lol!.....it doesn't matter dude, we all know ya'll bang them Chicago streets hard, ain't no question, so why is it always a subject?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 26th, 2006, 3:10 pm

[quote="epun"][quote]its real in the street niggahs that never heard of folks/or people nation,& just barely know about bloods/crips other then 1 wears blue & red...maybe the media played a effect in that from the clowns in the past from cali who made them known for catchin bodies for colors so maybe if folks/peoples was in the media more maybe more niggahs would know about them.so alotta in the street niggahs think if u claim blood or crip that u gotta be from cali off top if not then [/quote]

...man niggas get shit twisted....bruh, like nobody in Chi-town gives a fu-- about crips and bloods, it's the same story in Cali with respect to folks/people nation. One ain't got nothin to do with the other, yet niggas stay worried who get more pub and why, shit is big time comedy.

Niggas in Cali STAY puzzled as to why people bangin' colors outside of Cali and mixin' the two up, like crips ridin' under the 5 star or whatever the fu-- it is, lol!.....it doesn't matter dude, we all know ya'll bang them Chicago streets hard, ain't no question, so why is it always a subject?[/quote]

i feel you dawg@cali brothers puzzled to why people bang they colors & mix it up with chi-town lit.....oh yeah epun the dude kg loco was speaking in general he wasnt getting sensitive he cool peoples.....i just brought up the question though to people like,why is it when somebody not from cali who claims they blood or crip is still considered a imposter but when it happens with folks or peoples then they let them slide...i find that crazy.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » June 27th, 2006, 2:30 pm

why is it when somebody not from cali who claims they blood or crip is still considered a imposter but when it happens with folks or peoples then they let them slide...i find that crazy.
no doubt, that is crazy...but trip, niggas out here slide on in to various hoods as well. Everybody who bangs in Cali didn't get put on right, and anybody worth their G status will admit to that. I thought the folks/people nation shit was way tighter and organized than b's and c's.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 27th, 2006, 2:35 pm

most def,but no matter what hood u claim or city long as you making that dough-cheese then its nothing

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 28th, 2006, 6:08 pm

epun wrote:
good question Q, but the answer dont even matter when it all comes down to it, you dig?
damn dude, don't get all sensitive....my question is straight up, no clownin' about it...The brotha Q always gots some good spit, so the question was sincere, so unless you can answer the question, let the brotha ask the question without you.
sensitive?(dont understand) i had made a 1 on 1 statement to Q with MY opinion..... so YOUR coming from left field homeboy.....

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 28th, 2006, 7:40 pm

Qdawg wrote:i wonder why people are quick to say somebody who claim they blood/crip & not from cali is quickly labeled a fraud ,but when somebody from outside of chi-town claims a people/folks mob & speak real lit they not even labeled fake
ni99a iz too worried about what a ni99a in another state think. when did that start?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 29th, 2006, 8:42 am

[quote="zip3ace"][quote="Qdawg"]i wonder why people are quick to say somebody who claim they blood/crip & not from cali is quickly labeled a fraud ,but when somebody from outside of chi-town claims a people/folks mob & speak real lit they not even labeled fake[/quote]

ni99a iz too worried about what a ni99a in another state think. when did that start?[/quote]

i have no idea

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 29th, 2006, 7:16 pm

especially ny niccas at that

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » June 30th, 2006, 9:19 am

The only Crips and bloods from ny i think are fake are the ones claimen 6 or 5.Thats fucked up to me.

Gangs from Chicago thats are outside of Chicago are the same they have the same lit and everything and they dont lable thereselves witha neighborhood thats in Chicago knowin damn well they live hundreds of miles away from Chicago

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 17th, 2008, 12:54 pm

in la gangs control wider areas not blocks but hoods and towns in chi u might have 10 gangs on 14 blocks but the same gang miles down the road if no stucture they woul be independent and branch off on there own]boss pimps/svl ect.....]there is lit u must know to represent as a legitimate memeber and laws to follow or else its dodge city-in la they started of neiborhood and go from there-in chi they go by nation not hood first-[if im vice from the east side i and legit i have the same statyus as vice from the west or any other set like im at home-in la its -where u from ese-and if not from where u at u get served

Chi Town Still Reppin

Unread post by Chi Town Still Reppin » January 18th, 2008, 2:43 pm

lordwhizv wrote:in la gangs control wider areas not blocks but hoods and towns in chi u might have 10 gangs on 14 blocks but the same gang miles down the road if no stucture they woul be independent and branch off on there own]boss pimps/svl ect.....]there is lit u must know to represent as a legitimate memeber and laws to follow or else its dodge city-in la they started of neiborhood and go from there-in chi they go by nation not hood first-[if im vice from the east side i and legit i have the same statyus as vice from the west or any other set like im at home-in la its -where u from ese-and if not from where u at u get served

Not true. Damn near EVERY SINGLE HOOD in LA is seperate gangs. And that shit you talking bout only in BD and GD neighborhoods. Stone hoods is deep as hell. Mo Town is over a hundred blocks and Terror Town big as hell too

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 19th, 2008, 1:49 pm

u named 2 hoods and gd have most of the south side and lords the west but inbetween there are a lot of differant gangs wth blocks not areares-in la a gang might contol a whole suburb/town[southgate-18st]huntington park-fx13]not the other side of garfield blvd[55th-to51st no moe on hermitage and thats on 51 st-not 100 blocks away-dude 4 real -and i live 5 blocks from terror town-tats far east-anything past yates/commericial/jeffery is boss pimp or lakeside gds-not that big for terror town east of them iz the lake-and they share sum hood with bush nation on the east so from rinbow beachto yates what 10 blocks not exacly big country homie

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 19th, 2008, 2:54 pm

just curious what hood u repin any way is it in chicago?if so how would u know about the L.A. mobs and there territory and hoods? sounds like u dont even know- chi? garfield blv is the boundry line of moes and folkes right?east of garfield is englewood[all folkes -to the wild wilds]with little pockets like london town on 90th way south]-go north-its bronzeville and the jets-mixed gangs mostley folkes[with pokets like 47th-by the old fort]-over west is latin and white neiborhoods[back of the yards]/bridgeport-no moes there brother]over east is the lakefront [not a hood] and the many mixed gangs of the far east side[hyde park-lakeside-terror town-south c-bush nation-not a very big area on the map-for so many nations isint it!thats over east now-so where your so called 100 block and where the y cummin from east ?/west? north?/south ? have u ever even been here homie?oh and garfield blv runs east and west the moes are from the north side of the blvd from 55 th to weastern nice size-for chi-but nowhere near 40 blocks-the jeffery manor has more ground then moe town-26ers off 26th controll way more area-moe town iz and theyshare and fight for theres every day -on 51st and pulina there are folkes and 55th moes ?nowhere near 4 blocks let alone 100?

SC'SKILLFORFUN

Unread post by SC'SKILLFORFUN » April 16th, 2008, 9:53 am

MOBS HERE IN the CHI HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE ORGANIZED DONT MATTER IF YOU RICAN PRIETO WHITE WHATEVER, WE STRUCTURED. I HAVE FAM OUT IN LA, LIKE DUDE SAID BEFORE, THE CRIPS AND BLOODS ONLY LOOK AT CARE FOR THEIR HOOD, DATS WHY WE ALL OUR NATIONS FIRST THEN OUR BLOKK. ISCN-INSANE SPANISH COBRA NATION KK DK JK GK EK VLK

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”