Almighty Simon City Royals originally from Chicago

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Almighty Simon City Royals

Unread post by Panik » July 23rd, 2004, 9:07 am

Well Acme, now we can agree on some things.

You're right, wiggers are a joke. Anyone who wants to be another race is a joke. Me, I just happen to be a gang member. I'm always gonna be white, and wouldn't change it. Just so happens that the gang I'm a member of is black.

OC definately is not LA. There are some individual streets and apartments in santa ana that may resemble LA and be as dangerous, but as a whole, definately a whole different level.

And not just "wiggers", anyone runnin against the grain in jail should be careful. I would never tell anyone to PC up, unless you have plans on becoming religious or moving out of town when released. But definately be casreful. I do know of one other white gang member from a black gang, happens to be en enemy of mine. He tried running with the blacks, and he WAS a crip, but the blacks gave his ass a boot party and rolled him out. Now why him and not me? Who knows, I say cuz he's a bitch, but he is an enemy and I might be biased. Also, he spent most of gangbangin career in tustin. I have spent time in tustin, but mostly in santa ana, and quite a bit of time in compton, so I have been tested hundreds of times and maybe just carry myself better.

Bangin itself is a stupid move, but for blacks and mexicans too, but you know they say hindsight is 20/20. And yeah, any white guy sayin yeahhh boooooy like flava flav, or sayin "nigga this nigga that" should get served. I'll smash 'em myself.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 18th, 2004, 9:35 pm

royals were big....i dont anymore though..they was big around lawrence and lawndale..but nowadays all i see i see is cobras and sgds around there..even the igs got kicked out of murderland

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » August 19th, 2004, 10:47 am

dopekid127 wrote:royals were big....i dont anymore though..they was big around lawrence and lawndale..but nowadays all i see i see is cobras and sgds around there..even the igs got kicked out of murderland
Yeah I heard most SCR
All filpped SGD

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 19th, 2004, 6:57 pm

frealz? most of em flipped? damn, didint knoe that..thanks for the info

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » August 21st, 2004, 4:08 pm

Why would Royals flip to Spanish Gangster D's?

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » August 23rd, 2004, 8:21 am

Silencioso wrote:Why would Royals flip to Spanish Gangster D's?
Insane Satan Gangster Disciple

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » August 23rd, 2004, 2:59 pm

Oh, you're talking about Satan Disciples? Yeah, I could believe that. They have a lot of whites already. Aren't they a South Side gang though?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 27th, 2005, 5:27 am

I dont know how much I can stress this......the Satan Disciples are not a white gang.Most Satan Disciples are mexican.They have white members,but they are a latino mob.Spanish Gangster Disciples and Satan Disciples are two diffrent things,although both are latino folks.There would be no reason for the Royals to flip SGD,the Royals are one of the original folks nations,and they get honored in the joint.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » January 27th, 2005, 11:53 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote: 4. Leave the bangin to the blacks and mexicans. Whites bangin? Well it looks retarded, ya know what I mean, just looks wrong, doesnt fit.
Especially when a white guy says Yeeeeah Booooy. And other black slang, god makes me wanna just get a 2x4 and teaching pampers a lesson...
.....to fight another day
Ur an idiot brother. Just because a white is in a gang doesnt mean he uses black slang.

And for the record, WHITES BANG JUST AS HARD AS ANY OTHER RACE. MATTERES ON THE INDIVIDUAL.

YOU MAKE ME SICK ACME. MAKING IT SOUND LIKE WHITES ARE WEAK?
DIDNT YOU SAY YOU WERE IN THE FRENCH ARMY?

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » January 27th, 2005, 1:05 pm

The SCRz were the only white mob from the Chi to hit the Rock. They kinda deadweight now. Whiteboyz around here are plugged into black & latino mobs nowadays.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 27th, 2005, 1:18 pm

Not out here. ACME is kind of racist I think but he's right in that is basically what you see most of the time in LA.

Now Chicago is a little different no? Anyway, those SCR were mixed from the get go. Never an all white gang.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 27th, 2005, 1:42 pm

SCR's were a white and more or less racist mob up until the late 70's when the started the Folks Nation with the BGD's. Then they let in non whites (mostly Latinos) but are still white majority.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » January 27th, 2005, 1:51 pm

krookid wrote:
AcmeWhiteBread wrote: 4. Leave the bangin to the blacks and mexicans. Whites bangin? Well it looks retarded, ya know what I mean, just looks wrong, doesnt fit.
Especially when a white guy says Yeeeeah Booooy. And other black slang, god makes me wanna just get a 2x4 and teaching pampers a lesson...
.....to fight another day
Ur an idiot brother. Just because a white is in a gang doesnt mean he uses black slang.

And for the record, WHITES BANG JUST AS HARD AS ANY OTHER RACE. MATTERES ON THE INDIVIDUAL.

YOU MAKE ME SICK ACME. MAKING IT SOUND LIKE WHITES ARE WEAK?
DIDNT YOU SAY YOU WERE IN THE FRENCH ARMY?
im with KROOKID on that 1...i kno whites who bang heavier then half the black / latino gangmembers

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 27th, 2005, 2:25 pm

Kemosave wrote:Not out here. ACME is kind of racist I think but he's right in that is basically what you see most of the time in LA.

Now Chicago is a little different no? Anyway, those SCR were mixed from the get go. Never an all white gang.

the SCRs started in the 1950s,and they were originaly an all white gang.They had to officialy drop the white power stance when they joined the Folks in the late 70s/early 80s.

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » January 27th, 2005, 10:53 pm

Silencioso wrote:SCR's were a white and more or less racist mob up until the late 70's when the started the Folks Nation with the BGD's. Then they let in non whites (mostly Latinos) but are still white majority.
Well I guess it's obvious I'm not from Chicago. Ok. Thank you for explaining that.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » January 15th, 2006, 6:40 pm

so r the SCR's still the biggest white gang in chi-town and they still active...they still rep blue and black..or now the insance popes biggest white gang..any info..

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » January 25th, 2006, 5:54 pm

AcmeBread, you a fucking lame sorry. lmao

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

SIMON CITY ROYALS

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 1st, 2006, 12:33 am

wE got any SCR around here

i know it aiint gone be no SCR up north theyre gone up there theyre all down south so if theres ne around lemme know.

I need ta know how many we still got around in places othere than the south

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » March 1st, 2006, 12:36 pm

????

What city is SCR in?

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » March 1st, 2006, 12:41 pm

SkoobyDoo wrote:????

What city is SCR in?
Chicago

http://www.chicagomobs.org/simoncityroyals.htm

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 1st, 2006, 7:03 pm

theyre everywhere in the south Mississippi especially and Florida.

Lots od people think theve faded because most of them are in prisons.But in MS there are lots and louisiana.

The main gangs in MS are SCR vl G's lk and a few bloods and some CRIPS

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » March 1st, 2006, 7:05 pm

In MS, SCR and vl are like the CRIPS and bloods of LA

old school
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by old school » May 26th, 2006, 7:36 pm

Kemosave wrote:
Silencioso wrote:SCR's were a white and more or less racist mob up until the late 70's when the started the Folks Nation with the BGD's. Then they let in non whites (mostly Latinos) but are still white majority.
Well I guess it's obvious I'm not from Chicago. Ok. Thank you for explaining that.
simon city royals was not started in the 1950s there was simon city in the 1950s then Ashland Royals and simon city
came together to form the Simon City Royals,

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 18th, 2008, 7:09 am

SCR today, in Chicago, is almost 100% non-White dope-dealers an thieves.

There are White sets in the south, but up here, forget it.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » January 18th, 2008, 9:18 am

And there it is.
StoneGreaser wrote:SCR today, in Chicago, is almost 100% non-White dope-dealers an thieves.

There are White sets in the south, but up here, forget it.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 18th, 2008, 1:56 pm

The photos of SCR's on Chicagomobs.org show mostly white and a few Latinos. They look like recent photos based on the dress style. They're listed as "ethnicity all (mostly white)". I'm going by that. I'm not taking the word of an ex-Gaylord or a black person who thinks all whiteboys are lame/weak/pussies about Royals status.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 18th, 2008, 2:45 pm

You don hafta take my word...come on up an look aroun Bryn Mawr, see their sets for yerself. The SCR started goin Latino years ago, man, they aint been majority White in the Chi since before Chi was majority White! Think about it. Chicago is 37% Black, 32% White, 26% Latino, 4% Asian, and 1% "other". Now, how many a them 31% White are the right age to join a gang? How many AREN'T children of yuppies? Dig it, there aint enough "economically disadvantaged" White youth left in Chicago to make up a decent gang!

Now, if that aint doin it for you, I can hook you up with for-real SCR members livin down home can tell ya just how White things are up here!

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 18th, 2008, 2:45 pm

You don hafta take my word...come on up an look aroun Bryn Mawr, see their sets for yerself. The SCR started goin Latino years ago, man, they aint been majority White in the Chi since before Chi was majority White! Think about it. Chicago is 37% Black, 32% White, 26% Latino, 4% Asian, and 1% "other". Now, how many a them 31% White are the right age to join a gang? How many AREN'T children of yuppies? Dig it, there aint enough "economically disadvantaged" White youth left in Chicago to make up a decent gang!

Now, if that aint doin it for you, I can hook you up with for-real SCR members livin down home can tell ya just how White things are up here!

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 18th, 2008, 2:46 pm

My apologies for the double post.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 19th, 2008, 2:26 pm

32% white isn't enough for at least one decent sized white gang? But 26% Latino is enough for a whole city full of Mexican and Puerto Rican gangs? Are Chicago white people that yuppy? You're describing L.A. LOL I haven't been to Chicago in years but all the Polock immigrants and hillbillies are gone? No more Irish and Italian hoods at all? WOW

There are people out there that insist that the Nazi Low Riders are mostly "mestizo" based on the fact that they'll accept partially Latino people. People don't want to accept the concept of white gangs for some reason.

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 21st, 2008, 7:28 am

The population numbers are a bit misleading...those percentages come from the official census. Now, if you're in el-Lay, you gotsta kno, someone knocks on the front door of a house with LAtinos living in it, more often than not there's about 15 people heading out the back door. Least, that's how it goes down here. The census may say theres 26%, but in reality, you can probably double those numbers for Latinos.

As far as the rest, only about 29% of all households have kids under 18 living in them. Now, even if you just go by straight numbers, which isn't even close to being the case, you don't end-up with a helluva lot of White kids relative to the population in general. Right now the public school system runs, I believe, about 3-5% White, as a whole, and that includes magnet schools and like that. The recruit pool is pretty slim.

The numbers are further whacked by the policy of bussing existing in the city. Where neighborhood schools were once the rule, and neighborhoods remained fairly homogenous, now kids are bussed all over to achieve "integration", and as a result, neighborhoods have been broken up.

Are ther "White" clubs left in the city? Yes, there are. Some are so small as to not even have names, but they are still in their traditional neighborhoods. One of the big reasons you don't see the numbers and the noise about them is that they aren't involved, in an organized fashion at least, in the drug trade. Say what you will, it's the cash generated by sales that has fueled the growth of street gangs as they exist today.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » January 21st, 2008, 1:03 pm

I don't duspute those stats. But you don't need to have a huge population to have two or three gangs. There are several Filipino gang in L.A. even thugh Flips are only about 3% of the population and are largely middle class. They still have their traditional gangs like Satanas and BNG plus new ones pop up. Same with Koreans - small percentage of population, mostly middle class or moving in that direction but they still have a few Korean gangs. Then there's Samoans and Tongans. Less than 1% of the population but several serious gangs.

I haven't been to Chicago in years but on the Chicagogangs.org there's pics from every gang in Chicago and a huge number of the people in the pictures look white. Not even just traditionally white mobs but even Counts, SD's, MLD's have people in those pictures that are clearly non-Hispanic whites. So naturally, I'm a little spectical about what your saying.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”