Gangster Diciples

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Gangster Diciples

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 25th, 2005, 12:04 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
buck wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
SiNN702 wrote:its BGD-Black Gangster Disciples BD is just short for that.
BGD and BD are two different nations. BD is just Black Disciples. BGD is Black Gangster Disciples.
lol bdn derived from bgdn just like gdn and bgn did. They are not two different nations. Only folks running around talking about bgdn is the older folks who didn't honor the split into the three separate nations.
If thats the truth then how come there are members down here that switched over from BD to BGD and vice versa and were required to be blessed again??

All the BGD's I knew were older but represented outside of the BDN and held there meetings at different times and locations. I havent met many BGD's but all the ones I knew did not operate hand and hand with us. The may have helped us do a couple blessings but thats about it. We even had BGD's from STL down here and they were converting BD's to BGD's, so what u said dont make much sense unless they are vigilantes.
BDs will fuck you up....lol you better stay down south

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 25th, 2005, 12:07 am

FLUID wrote:BDs are mainly on the Southside of the Chi. It ain't that many BDs on the Westside, maybe a deck or 2.
And it ain't no more BGD. It's Gangsta Disciples, Black Disciples, and the independent Black Gangstas.
both BDs and GDs are mainly on the southside of the chi but GDs are so deep that they have strong holds on the North,North west and west sides as well.But the southside of chicago is where most BDs and GDs are.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 25th, 2005, 10:59 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
buck wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
SiNN702 wrote:its BGD-Black Gangster Disciples BD is just short for that.
BGD and BD are two different nations. BD is just Black Disciples. BGD is Black Gangster Disciples.
lol bdn derived from bgdn just like gdn and bgn did. They are not two different nations. Only folks running around talking about bgdn is the older folks who didn't honor the split into the three separate nations.
If thats the truth then how come there are members down here that switched over from BD to BGD and vice versa and were required to be blessed again??

All the BGD's I knew were older but represented outside of the BDN and held there meetings at different times and locations. I havent met many BGD's but all the ones I knew did not operate hand and hand with us. The may have helped us do a couple blessings but thats about it. We even had BGD's from STL down here and they were converting BD's to BGD's, so what u said dont make much sense unless they are vigilantes.
BDs will fu-- you up....lol you better stay down south
What you talking about folk Im in BD aint no other D touching me

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » April 25th, 2005, 12:48 pm

I recently drove by howard st. in the northside. Im wonderin if gd's are still running things there

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 25th, 2005, 12:51 pm

Any sets off the Blue Line Damen stop and is that even the Northside?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 25th, 2005, 3:11 pm

buck wrote:
WhiteBoy wrote:the way i have seen it, BD's are mostly on the south and west side of chi, and the GDs are mostly peurtorican's up on the north west side. but there are like a 1000 different sets of the BDs on the south and west side but they don't always get along. ive met some kids out in the burbs trying to rep GD but they are always lame weed smokers,
gds are mostly puerto rican lol lol. You have gds confused with mlds.
the ones i am thinking of throw up the pitch fork..
ive seen blacks do it on the south side, but since im not too good at reading signs i never put any weight on it,,

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 25th, 2005, 3:33 pm

they were probably Maniac Latin Disciples

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Kronix » April 28th, 2005, 3:12 pm

whats the relations between the BD and GD?
and Do BD's rep the 6?, or are they on their own shit

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 28th, 2005, 3:21 pm

Kronix wrote:whats the relations between the BD and GD?
and Do BD's rep the 6?, or are they on their own shit
BD's rep the 6 and the Treys

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S.R.E. » May 4th, 2005, 1:44 pm

Man I dont know how yall do it down in Houston but all throughout the Midwest and the South the real know whats up with the GDN and the BDN and where each one came from and what happen with the core Nation.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » May 4th, 2005, 3:16 pm

S.R.E. wrote:Man I dont know how yall do it down in Houston but all throughout the Midwest and the South the real know whats up with the GDN and the BDN and where each one came from and what happen with the core Nation.
We do the D down here, in the early 90's in Houston when I was first blessed there was 4 nations that ALL had different meetings and members. BD, GD LD, BGD. The BGD's were from various backgrounds we had some from Saint Louis that were in Houston converting BD's to BGD's I had 2 patnas from my set get blessed into BGD. If its going down like that how can I say BGD and BD the same thing you dig??? They were at one time, but when I was a young boy BGD and BD were clearly seperate. And I aint talking about kids doing this Im talking about grown men in their 30's from the Midwest doing this down here.

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by S.R.E. » May 7th, 2005, 10:23 am

Interesting Veteran, I cant say I quite understand everything about the way you all have things set up, but if thats how yall do in H-town and yall doing it to the fullest, all I can say is continue to be about your business and stay up.

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » September 14th, 2007, 3:12 pm

yea down here we got bgds bds and gds. but the gds deeper down here but yea we got some bds tho they be bangin hard on the northside of lil rock. u will found folks any city down here

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » November 13th, 2007, 11:15 pm

Man... at one time BD's were BGD's then they split after the death of King David...GD's and BD's are supposed to be cool, but BD's have the tendency to rebel... so many times GD's and BD's all over the US beef on and off...But they are a part of the folk nation...that's why they can be blessed into another folk set...

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 29th, 2008, 2:56 am

bds/gdks/sissys/same shit -vls run it dawg-hate the game not the lord-bricks

skillz_GD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by skillz_GD » February 14th, 2008, 5:11 pm

yea G^.D^.'s are way deeper now...........soon everyone will be on that 720 G^.D^. concept...........G^.D^.N. is going to take over

skillz_GD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by skillz_GD » February 14th, 2008, 5:12 pm

yea G^.D^.'s are way deeper now...........soon everyone will be on that 720 G^.D^. concept...........G^.D^.N. is going to take over

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 26th, 2008, 7:20 am

it won't take over sur cali

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » June 26th, 2008, 10:18 am

Vincetheprince wrote:it won't take over sur cali
I think hes talkin bout the east coast only cause he from New York. Obviously aint no Chicago gang gonna take over Cali cause Bloods, Crips, n Surenos wayyyy too deep for that to happen.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 26th, 2008, 4:35 pm

Haha your write my bad, I'm not dissin' anybody but I know that Sur is deeper than a mothaphucka its crazy theres tooooo many gangs here

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » July 12th, 2008, 4:29 am

Vincetheprince wrote:it won't take over sur cali
THEM GD´S ARE ALREADY IN CALI , AND THEY ALREADY TREATIN CRIPS AND BLOODS, AND THEY KEEP GROWIN IN NUMBERS SO STOP SPREADING BS LIKE U KNOW THE STUFF , JUST LIKE WHEN SOMEBODY HERE SAID THEM PASADENA LATIN KINGS WERENT THE SAME AS CHICAGO LATIN KINGS AND THEY WAS THROWIN UP CROWNS HAVIN CROWN TATTOS CAUSE THEY WAS STARTED BY SOME CHICAGO LK.
DONT U HAVE 2 BLACK P STONES HOODS AND THEY THROWIN UP THE 5 OF THE FINBALL IN LA, SO YOU ALREADY HAVE A PEOPLE/ FOLKS PRESENCE , THE THING IS IF IT GONNA TAKE YOU OUT OR NOT. ITS JUST A DIFFERENT APPROACH, CAUSE THE LOS ANGELES GANGS ARE SO STUPID AND WEAK CAUSE THERE LEADERS ARE HANGIN IN THERE SPOTS SO THEY ARE VERY EASILY TO HIT, THERE LEADERS HANG WITH THE SOLDIERS LIKE THEY WAS ANOTHER SOLDIER, BUT IN THE GD´S AND CHICAGO ORGANIZATIONS YOU WONT SEE A LEADER HANGIN IN THERE SPOTS, JUST LIKE U WONT SEE A MAFIA GODFATHER HANGIN IN A SPOT, SO ITS HARDER TO HIT A LEADER OF THE GD´S, SO TO ME ITS BETTER TO HAVE AN ORGANIZATION RATHER THAN HAVIN NO STRUCTURE, THE CRIPS AND BLOODS DO WHAT THEY WANT THEY HAVE NO CONTROL, BUT THE GD´S CONTROL THERE SOLDIERS, SO I WOULD SAY THE GANGSTER DISCIPLES ARE LIKE THE MAFIA AND THE CRIPS ARE MORE LIKE A JAMAICAN POSSE. :lol:

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 12th, 2008, 4:56 am

You must be on some good crack if you think LA will be taken over by any gang that you mentioned, LA is gang city and will always be LA-owned, no folk people GD's or w/e the hell they're called are going to run LA you are probably the stupidest person on this forum if you believe that and I wouldn't come in to Sur Cali pumpin up your gang, which might run Chicago but never in hell will it run LA or anywhere else in Sur Cali

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Massachusetts
What city do you live in now?: Ontario

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 12th, 2008, 9:15 am

DONT U HAVE 2 BLACK P STONES HOODS AND THEY THROWIN UP THE 5 OF THE FINBALL IN LA, SO YOU ALREADY HAVE A PEOPLE/ FOLKS PRESENCE
In L.A. the Black P Stones have nothing to do with the gang in Chicago other than the name. They dont use a 5 point star, a 21 brick pyramid, a moon, or anything like that, they bang strictly L.A. Blood style. So even though there is a Chicago based gang in Los Angeles, it cant be further from Chicago style bangin, which technically means there isnt any type of Folk or People presence in L.A.
And where in Cali is there any Disciples?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 12th, 2008, 10:08 am

GD will never take over LA. GD has already failed in some parts of Cali & I guess they are still in some parts, but that don't mean they're taking over a whole city. Just because PLK uses crowns it doesn't mean they are the same as LK from Chicago, but they are related to LK from Chicago & at the same time they are Surenos. I've seen T Rodgers use BPS symbols & he's the 1 that started BPS in LA, but they're bloods & never threw up 5's. GD's are not like the mafia & some big time Chicago leaders have been found easily, just like only some of the LA gang leaders can be found easily. Basically MadIP doesn't know what he's talking about.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 12th, 2008, 7:30 pm

Don't the LA Kings throw up to Sur for protection?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 12th, 2008, 8:40 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Don't the LA Kings throw up to Sur for protection?
I'm pretty sure they do.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 13th, 2008, 1:36 pm

MADIP IS DUMB, and the rest of you are right, and ya LA Kings throw up to Sur or they'd get banged on so fast, and Chicago is nada como Los Angeles, and you're right Smoshbro about Black P Stones

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 13th, 2008, 1:42 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:MADIP IS DUMB, and the rest of you are right, and ya LA Kings throw up to Sur or they'd get banged on so fast, and Chicago is nada como Los Angeles, and you're right Smoshbro about Black P Stones
He was right, except I've seen T Rodgers use some BPS symbols & he came from Chicago.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 13th, 2008, 2:02 pm

i know but i mean he's dumb to think LA will get run by chicago gngs or w/e, it's not gonna happen

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 13th, 2008, 3:37 pm

Yeah I know T.Rodgers came from Chicago and was a P Stone there until he moved out to L.A. and started them out there. I also know BPS in Chicago dont respect the ones out west because they dont bang Chicago style and because T.Rodgers didnt get permission from the 21 Stone leaders to start a new set. What Chicago symbols did the Stones in L.A use? and do they still use them?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 13th, 2008, 4:35 pm

SmoshBro wrote:Yeah I know T.Rodgers came from Chicago and was a P Stone there until he moved out to L.A. and started them out there. I also know BPS in Chicago dont respect the ones out west because they dont bang Chicago style and because T.Rodgers didnt get permission from the 21 Stone leaders to start a new set. What Chicago symbols did the Stones in L.A use? and do they still use them?
He didn't get permission? I don't know if they truly use the symbols, but I'm sure T kept the 1's he used in Chicago & the 5 didn't exist when he came out to LA.

SmoshBro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SmoshBro » July 13th, 2008, 5:12 pm

I remember reading from a couple sources he didnt get permission but i now that i look it over, these sources might not be too reliable so i researched it more. According to the an article T.Rodgers wrote himself on streetgangs.com(http://www.streetgangs.com/trodgers.html), he got permission from some of the Main 21 but not all. I guess because it wasnt permitted from all 21 of the leaders, alot of people didnt consider it permitted at all.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”