White Bloods?

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
FatHead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 51
Joined: May 13th, 2004, 6:00 pm

White Bloods?

Unread postby FatHead » June 15th, 2004, 7:36 pm

I`ve heard alot about white Crips, and seen alot, but out of no where for the first time today I caught site of a white Blood. Is this alot rarer or something, cause not alot of noise has ever been made about them.

User avatar
Parole
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: June 28th, 2004, 7:08 am
Location: San Diego

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby Parole » June 28th, 2004, 10:43 pm

When i was doin time i met a white blood, he had protection to, its rare though.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 445
Joined: June 10th, 2004, 2:33 pm

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby Word » July 22nd, 2004, 3:10 pm

Parole wrote:When i was doin time i met a white blood, he had protection to, its rare though.



Where was this at?

User avatar
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 653
Joined: January 24th, 2004, 10:49 pm
Location: 81st/N.HIGHLANDz

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby TomTom » August 4th, 2004, 9:06 am

WELL WHILE WE’RE ON THE SUBJECT OF WHITE BLOODS: SH** I GOT A FEW WHITE POTNAZ…GOTTA GIVE IT UP 2 LIL BRIS, AND DUCKY-BOY FROM OUTLAW 30’s, SKARFACE FROM BROADWAY PARK, BOONE FROM CITY BLOOD GANGSTA, AND BULL FROM LIME ST.PIRU….

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 741
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby AcmeWhiteBread » August 5th, 2004, 11:33 am

FAGS.....Thats the word to use when you describe a white boy in a black gang. That or SUCKA, or Beee yatch, or the one who buys the bud and brew.....

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby Panik » August 5th, 2004, 12:26 pm

in acme's opinion............

User avatar
MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 761
Joined: August 17th, 2003, 12:54 pm
Country: Algeria
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby MIDTOWN SB » August 5th, 2004, 1:08 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:FAGS.....Thats the word to use when you describe a white boy in a black gang. That or SUCKA, or Beee yatch, or the one who buys the bud and brew.....


so what he sposed to roll with white cats even though he grew up around black people and the only people he know is black and all his homies is bangin to?

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby Panik » August 5th, 2004, 1:11 pm

I think that would be even more of a death sentance. His homies would want to get him for switchin sides, and the whites would still fuc- with him because they would know he was from a black gang. I think if you are white and gang bang, rollin with the whites in the pen is just basically offering yourself up as the woods personal blow up doll, they will never let you be considered a full equal.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby E`S`T » August 5th, 2004, 2:42 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:FAGS.....Thats the word to use when you describe a white boy in a black gang. That or SUCKA, or Beee yatch, or the one who buys the bud and brew.....



ROFLMAO!!!! DAMN ACME, U HAVE SOME ISSUES HOMIE. THERE ARE DOWN WHITE BOYS IN ANY GANG BUT YOUR COMMENTS ARE FUNNY AS HELL....

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 741
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby AcmeWhiteBread » August 8th, 2004, 3:06 pm

Im glad your laughing cause in all honesty I aint takin this shit seriously. I aint gonna go on a Panik bashing trip anymore. All I have is my expirience, I have done a little time and I have never seen a wood in the black car. Maybe in a level 1 situation where blacks give white boys haircuts and blacks and whites can speak a few words, but not level 2 and up. The thing is, is this is not a joke. In my opinion if you are white and in a black gang you really make me sick. I dont kbnow how you can live with yourself if you were to roll on your own race. Its straight up heresy. Prison is a hell hole of freaks and killers. You see the most revolting and un explainable beviour in there. Add a white boy to the black car, and mother fucker, that motherfucker has to die. Its just to much of an insult to deal with, it is nothing but a piece of steal in the lung. I pray that if your a white boy in a black gang and you hit the main line of a level 2 or greater pen, you had better switch sides. Look at what happend to mexican Pete from Santana Bloc Crip. He was banging in the day of the mixed gang and the Eme offed him for not turning south sider. Try being a white boy playing black and if the AB gets in on it, after your family is found burned alive, you are all done. Its just not a healthy life choice....Stay Cool

Anonymous20

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby Anonymous20 » August 8th, 2004, 4:20 pm

Actually the last post Acmes made makes sense.. to the point with Mexican Pete n th Eme deal im sure i would be the same with AB n a white boy.

User avatar
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 653
Joined: January 24th, 2004, 10:49 pm
Location: 81st/N.HIGHLANDz

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby TomTom » August 9th, 2004, 2:57 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:FAGS.....Thats the word to use when you describe a white boy in a black gang. That or SUCKA, or Beee yatch, or the one who buys the bud and brew.....


WELL IT IS WHAT IT IS ACME...THERE'S WHITEBOYS THAT GREW UP IN PREDOMINATELY BLACK AREAS, AND CLAIM B's, C's, VL, GD ETC ETC..I MEAN BOO'KOO OF THEM ACROSS THE MIDWEST...THAT'S JUST THE FACTS..

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 741
Joined: February 8th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby AcmeWhiteBread » August 10th, 2004, 12:35 pm

The mid west? Whos talking about the midwest faggots? Fool, this is the WEST COAST! Any gang activity outside of THE WEST COAST is wanna be.
Gangster Disciples and Latin Kings and Folks is Jokes and Families, all low end wanna be's. IF you aint west coast your just copying album covers and lyrics. All them boo koo white boys who think there black need to come out to SO CAL and do a little time on the 3 or 4 yard if they think they are hard. HEy I grew up in an area with TONS OF MEXICANS. You dont see me saggin and saying, " Eh Holmes". They respected me cause I was down for my shit. And I used to smoke the occasional sherm with them cause I had known them all my life. But I was not trying to be them.
Thats just gay as fuck. So thats no excuse for being a copy cat wanna be just cause dude next door is black. Out here son, your just a joke. Nothing cracks up the woods out here than a white boy speaking ebonics. Usually sounds like this...Yo Homey I got something on Yo Foty Fo Ya, Jeeeaah, You can fuck my moms and my sista homey, oh you want to borrow my ride homey, ga head, sho I got a hundred you could borrow.
Naw thats ok for for sleeping in my bed with my sista, just let me kick it and rep it with you. The black dude turns and looks at him says, My Niggah, and the goofy white kid smiles since his homey accepted him. LOLLOOOLLLLLOOOOOLLLL, now thats keeping it real!

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby Panik » August 10th, 2004, 12:44 pm

you're a funny goy acme. Truth be told, I have seen a couple like you described, but only a couple. And they tend not to actually be hangin with real bangers. More like that movie whiteboys. Maybe they chill with someone who is black, but not no real g's. And definately not in the hood. This goes on in places like laguna hills, el toro, anaheim hills. If you find a white cholo or banger from a black gang that is over 18 in the hood, chances are, they been tested and are official. If not, they woulda already been in jail doin time for somebody elses crime.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby Kemosave » August 10th, 2004, 1:44 pm

When colors came out there was a big upsurgence of white wannabe gangs in places like the midwest and whatnot. Some of them progressed and ridahs appeared with some decent firepower. I think it's been on the decline though for more than a minute.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby Kemosave » August 10th, 2004, 1:45 pm


Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby Silencioso » August 10th, 2004, 2:45 pm

MId West gangs aren't wannabes. Chicago gangbangers are ruthless and organized. I'm not on their dicks I'm just setting the record straight.

They have their own gang style rooted in the 50's and 60's making them younger than cholos but older than CRips and Bloods.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby Silencioso » August 10th, 2004, 2:48 pm

For white gangs there's no comparison. Royals, C-Notes, even Stoned Freaks are much more serious than Chicken Bones(NLR), Penny Lanes (PENI) and Pussywoods.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby Kemosave » August 10th, 2004, 3:42 pm

Silencioso wrote:MId West gangs aren't wannabes. Chicago gangbangers are ruthless and organized. I'm not on their dicks I'm just setting the record straight.

They have their own gang style rooted in the 50's and 60's making them younger than cholos but older than CRips and Bloods.


Yeah I have to say based on that report the hardcore maintains their level now that the "Colors" fad has passed. Report says:

The prevalence of white gang members was similar across three of the regions: the Midwest (14 percent), the Northeast (15 percent), and the South (19 percent).

So they have their piece of the pie.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby E`S`T » August 10th, 2004, 9:06 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:The mid west? Whos talking about the midwest faggots? Fool, this is the WEST COAST! Any gang activity outside of THE WEST COAST is wanna be.
Gangster Disciples and Latin Kings and Folks is Jokes and Families, all low end wanna be's. IF you aint west coast your just copying album covers and lyrics. All them boo koo white boys who think there black need to come out to SO CAL and do a little time on the 3 or 4 yard if they think they are hard. HEy I grew up in an area with TONS OF MEXICANS. You dont see me saggin and saying, " Eh Holmes". They respected me cause I was down for my shit. And I used to smoke the occasional sherm with them cause I had known them all my life. But I was not trying to be them.
Thats just gay as fu--. So thats no excuse for being a copy cat wanna be just cause dude next door is black. Out here son, your just a joke. Nothing cracks up the woods out here than a white boy speaking ebonics. Usually sounds like this...Yo Homey I got something on Yo Foty Fo Ya, Jeeeaah, You can fu-- my moms and my sista homey, oh you want to borrow my ride homey, ga head, sho I got a hundred you could borrow.
Naw thats ok for for sleeping in my bed with my sista, just let me kick it and rep it with you. The black dude turns and looks at him says, My Niggah, and the goofy white kid smiles since his homey accepted him. LOLLOOOLLLLLOOOOOLLLL, now thats keeping it real!


HEY ACME, I RESPECT THE FACT THAT U TELL IT LIKE IT IS. I DO BELIEVE YOU'RE A RACIST CRACKER BUT I LIKE THE FACT THAT U SAY WHAT U FEEL AND FELL WHAT U SAY. WE ARE KIND OF ALIKE. I BELEIVE IN SOME OF YOUR STATEMENTS ABOUT BLACKS, WHITES, AND OTHER THINGS U SAY. I HAVE VERY BIGOTTED AND BIAS VIEWS ON RACE AND I STAND BY IT. BUT STUFF LIKE THIS UP HERE, HAS ME CHOKING ON MY CIGARETTE SMOKE. HERE'S A BEER TO STUFF U SAY THAT IS DUMB AND FUNNY AS HELL..LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLL

User avatar
Lefty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 88
Joined: April 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
Location: Jersey But Brooklyn Born & Raised

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby Lefty » August 11th, 2004, 9:03 am

This was about White Bloods Not Midwest Gangs.Locked

BooRoc
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: March 29th, 2016, 1:19 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Ohio
What city do you live in now?: Cleveland

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby BooRoc » November 28th, 2016, 11:52 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Im glad your laughing cause in all honesty I aint takin this shit seriously. I aint gonna go on a Panik bashing trip anymore. All I have is my expirience, I have done a little time and I have never seen a wood in the black car. Maybe in a level 1 situation where blacks give white boys haircuts and blacks and whites can speak a few words, but not level 2 and up. The thing is, is this is not a joke. In my opinion if you are white and in a black gang you really make me sick. I dont kbnow how you can live with yourself if you were to roll on your own race. Its straight up heresy. Prison is a hell hole of freaks and killers. You see the most revolting and un explainable beviour in there. Add a white boy to the black car, and mother fucker, that motherfucker has to die. Its just to much of an insult to deal with, it is nothing but a piece of steal in the lung. I pray that if your a white boy in a black gang and you hit the main line of a level 2 or greater pen, you had better switch sides. Look at what happend to mexican Pete from Santana Bloc Crip. He was banging in the day of the mixed gang and the Eme offed him for not turning south sider. Try being a white boy playing black and if the AB gets in on it, after your family is found burned alive, you are all done. Its just not a healthy life choice....Stay Cool


Hey Acme you forget about a respected white OG from Park Village Compton Crips known as Goldie. He's in the pen in Cali for committing a couple of murders, and the woods even respect him even though he's from a black hood. It depends on the person. I'm from Ohio, and I used to belong to a mainly black organization, but while I was in the pen nobody messed with me cuz I had a reputation for committing violence without hesitation. I even knew two of the head of the AB while I was down, and they were even cool with me.

BooRoc
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: March 29th, 2016, 1:19 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Ohio
What city do you live in now?: Cleveland

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby BooRoc » November 28th, 2016, 11:56 am

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:The mid west? Whos talking about the midwest faggots? Fool, this is the WEST COAST! Any gang activity outside of THE WEST COAST is wanna be.
Gangster Disciples and Latin Kings and Folks is Jokes and Families, all low end wanna be's. IF you aint west coast your just copying album covers and lyrics. All them boo koo white boys who think there black need to come out to SO CAL and do a little time on the 3 or 4 yard if they think they are hard. HEy I grew up in an area with TONS OF MEXICANS. You dont see me saggin and saying, " Eh Holmes". They respected me cause I was down for my shit. And I used to smoke the occasional sherm with them cause I had known them all my life. But I was not trying to be them.
Thats just gay as fuck. So thats no excuse for being a copy cat wanna be just cause dude next door is black. Out here son, your just a joke. Nothing cracks up the woods out here than a white boy speaking ebonics. Usually sounds like this...Yo Homey I got something on Yo Foty Fo Ya, Jeeeaah, You can fuck my moms and my sista homey, oh you want to borrow my ride homey, ga head, sho I got a hundred you could borrow.
Naw thats ok for for sleeping in my bed with my sista, just let me kick it and rep it with you. The black dude turns and looks at him says, My Niggah, and the goofy white kid smiles since his homey accepted him. LOLLOOOLLLLLOOOOOLLLL, now thats keeping it real!


Hey homie I bet you wouldn't say that to a real GD riders face. You'd get smashed on for real.

BooRoc
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: March 29th, 2016, 1:19 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Ohio
What city do you live in now?: Cleveland

Re: White Bloods?

Unread postby BooRoc » November 28th, 2016, 12:01 pm

BooRoc wrote:
AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Im glad your laughing cause in all honesty I aint takin this shit seriously. I aint gonna go on a Panik bashing trip anymore. All I have is my expirience, I have done a little time and I have never seen a wood in the black car. Maybe in a level 1 situation where blacks give white boys haircuts and blacks and whites can speak a few words, but not level 2 and up. The thing is, is this is not a joke. In my opinion if you are white and in a black gang you really make me sick. I dont kbnow how you can live with yourself if you were to roll on your own race. Its straight up heresy. Prison is a hell hole of freaks and killers. You see the most revolting and un explainable beviour in there. Add a white boy to the black car, and mother fucker, that motherfucker has to die. Its just to much of an insult to deal with, it is nothing but a piece of steal in the lung. I pray that if your a white boy in a black gang and you hit the main line of a level 2 or greater pen, you had better switch sides. Look at what happend to mexican Pete from Santana Bloc Crip. He was banging in the day of the mixed gang and the Eme offed him for not turning south sider. Try being a white boy playing black and if the AB gets in on it, after your family is found burned alive, you are all done. Its just not a healthy life choice....Stay Cool


Hey Acme you forget about a respected white OG from Park Village Compton Crips known as Goldie. He's in the pen in Cali for committing a couple of murders, and the woods even respect him even though he's from a black hood. It depends on the person. I'm from Ohio, and I used to belong to a mainly black organization, but while I was in the pen nobody messed with me cuz I had a reputation for committing violence without hesitation. I even knew two of the head of the AB while I was down, and they were even cool with me.


As for coming out to Southern Cali I lived there for five years when I was a youngster. As an adult I've been to Southern Cali on Crenshaw by the Ross Dress For Less at the mall, only white person in the mall, and not one person looked at me any differently or tried to approach me in a aggressive manner. It's about how you carry yourself that shows if you're a punk or not.


Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest