People And Folk Nation

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 8th, 2006, 4:57 pm

[quote="FLUID"][quote="Qdawg"]wus sup with them mickeys cobra nation brothers...do they hold weight & are they deep in the mid-west?[/quote]

Yeah, they a factor on that SS Chicago. They deep on the SS Chi and got a few spots in other small Illinois cities and they in Milwaukee.[/quote]

good lookin out on the info my nig

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » February 9th, 2006, 6:12 am

FLUID wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:Wait a minute I thought Black P. Stones are Bloods??
You must be 18 or younger?
I'm sho it's BPS of some kind in the STL whether they bred from the original BPSN out the Chi or the BPS Bloods from Cali. But then again it might not be cause it ain't none in Kansas City.
Moes love red STL gear for Stone Love
Naw it aint no Black P. Stones and ye Im under 18 but Iwould know..

triflin
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by triflin » February 10th, 2006, 7:25 am

Young Deuce wrote:
FLUID wrote:
You must be 18 or younger?
I'm sho it's BPS of some kind in the STL whether they bred from the original BPSN out the Chi or the BPS Bloods from Cali. But then again it might not be cause it ain't none in Kansas City.
Moes love red STL gear for Stone Love
Naw it aint no Black P. Stones and ye Im under 18 but Iwould know..
There are moes in east st. louis I know that for certain.

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » February 10th, 2006, 8:06 pm

BPSN is huge so of course they got at least a deck in St. Louis. Cuz they everywhere else if you looking for them. Look in every major city from NY to Houston to Chicago. And you cant be Moe and Blood at the same time, or be All Well and Blood at the same time. So any Stone that claims Blood cant be real cuz it just dont go like that. Cuz Stones started before the Bloods just like the Vice Lords did, and any Stone will tell you that they are an organization and not a gang cuz BPSN has transcended that childlike behavior decades ago. So it would belittle the Nation to claim Blood at the same time since Blood is a gang.
Oaktown_G wrote:If you break it down and ask a real VL or GD from the Chi GD's hate crips and VL's hate bloods they totally different just because they wear red and blue dont mean a thing.
Nah nah, nobody in the CHI would say they hate Crips or Bloods cuz there arent any of them up here to war with. Nobody hates Crips and Bloods cuz none of us have met one. Only Folkz and People outside the CHI would hate them since they gotta deal with em personally. A CHI nigga might not tell you anything bout a Crip or Blood cuz its not really a subject. But of course, everyone is different in Chicago so I mgiht be wrong.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » February 11th, 2006, 10:07 pm

See my nigga his momma go with a VL he from the Chi and this nigga hate bloods cuz of the ones who be bangin the 5 point star and using that VL shit and most folk niggas i've ran into from chicago didnt like crips cuz of the ones bangin the 6 now some may like them but from what i've heard most dont.

YoYo

Unread post by YoYo » February 13th, 2006, 7:41 am

Quickdraw wrote:BPSN is huge so of course they got at least a deck in St. Louis. because they everywhere else if you looking for them. Look in every major city from NY to Houston to Chicago. And you cant be Moe and Blood at the same time, or be All Well and Blood at the same time. So any Stone that claims Blood cant be real because it just dont go like that. because Stones started before the Bloods just like the Vice Lords did, and any Stone will tell you that they are an organization and not a gang because BPSN has transcended that childlike behavior decades ago. So it would belittle the Nation to claim Blood at the same time since Blood is a gang.
Oaktown_G wrote:If you break it down and ask a real VL or GD from the Chi GD's hate crips and VL's hate bloods they totally different just because they wear red and blue dont mean a thing.
Nah nah, nobody in the CHI would say they hate Crips or Bloods because there arent any of them up here to war with. Nobody hates Crips and Bloods because none of us have met one. Only Folkz and People outside the CHI would hate them since they gotta deal with em personally. A CHI nigga might not tell you anything bout a Crip or Blood because its not really a subject. But of course, everyone is different in Chicago so I mgiht be wrong.

Naw aint no Stones in STL and if they on the eastside they converted to Bloods

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » September 14th, 2007, 3:20 pm

man folks and peoples is only chi type of thing. and they have no bloods or crips in chi. just like kali it no folks or peoples only stones inkali is the blackstones. man folk and people they focus on stars and what side they have they hat on i dont even think they big on the bandanna thing

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » January 15th, 2008, 12:53 am

Man I have heard a lot of misleading things on this topic. but 'm glad there are a Few guys that are right.... I'm not from the CHI but I'm a documented GD. I've always been cool with Crips BUT WE ARE NOTHING ALIKE...CRIPS ARE NOT SUPOAED TO REP THE 6... IT KILLS ME CUZ BLOODS ARE REPPIN THE 5 over here too... IT IS JUST CONFUSION... WHERE I AM NOW CRIPS DON'T REP THE 6 ANYMORE BECAUSE WE CHALLENGED THEM TO FID OUT ABOUT THEIR HISTORY. AND I ALWAYS HEAR PEOPLE SAYING, GD'S AND CRIPS WEAR BLUE SO THEY ARE TOGETHER.... GD'S HAVE MORE THAN ONE COLOR. RED IS IN OUR LITAND IS A COLOR THAT WE CAN WEAR.... SO DOES THIS MEAN WE ARE ALLIGNED WITH BLOODS???? NO...BLOODS AND CRIPS AHAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH PEOPLE AND FOLKS.... POINT BLANK.....

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » January 16th, 2008, 8:21 am

I think that everyone has a been right in some regard to this topic, but the real is this, Cali crips and bloods have nothjing to do with chi towns folks and peoples, and as far as new york goes their crips and bloods came from them mixing crip and blood culture with chi town's folk and peoples cultures, now i know some dudes from chi town and from cali that have come to the east coast (ny, boston, philly, b-more , dc and the carolinas) and have gotten arrested and started the culture of thier gang in these different cities that have taken some different parctices from different gangs. So u gotta realize each one of these gangs operate for different reasons in cali u can get hurt just off colors, in some of the east coast areas u can be a blood or a crip and not beef about color but about money, respect and territory.

Look how u got BGF black gorilla family, UBN united blood nation etc that take culture from bloods, crips, peoples and folks.
Then you got some gangs that start on thier own i remember in thre mid 80's in washington DC there was crew of bloods that was a neighbor hood of dudes that grew up together and called thier selves the BloodBrothers andf they wore red flags and there was also a set of crips that was formed by a crip that was from long beach that had moved to DC and did some time, but these crips and bloods never boasted about being in gangs becuase here in DC the feds don't play but we all knerw who they were.

I know its some fake wannabes out here but we can't say just because they not from cali they not crips and blodds they are whatever they want to be now the fake part is when they claim to have affilaiton with crips and bloods from Cali, then yeah they need to be checked for false flagging.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 17th, 2008, 1:30 pm

the only crips and pirous/brims /mad swans/bountyhunters[blood greeting called gangs]iv ever seen in chi- were in the movies and on video-please believe that SHIT-they cant brethe out here its like mars no oxygen u feel me-if they come here they got to go back or no breath

StoneGreaser
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: near Chicago

Unread post by StoneGreaser » January 17th, 2008, 6:57 pm

lordwhizv wrote:the only crips and pirous/brims /mad swans/bountyhunters[blood greeting called gangs]iv ever seen in chi- were in the movies and on video-please believe that SHIT-they cant brethe out here its like mars no oxygen u feel me-if they come here they got to go back or no breath
FEEL THAT!

On that 5, Brother...Lord Love or No Love!

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » January 18th, 2008, 1:44 pm

Oh believe me i uinderstand what u are saying but u got alot of people on these site that dont live in these areas trying to explain to everybody how an area is that they never lived in, and trying to explain to us about gangs that they are not in and never been in makes no sense every gang operates different from block to block , city to city and state to state, most of the gangs on the east coast have no affiliation with gangs in the west so the foundation is going to be different, just like in the CHI im sure have the gangs over here on the east that calim to have affiliation with the CHI really dont know anyone from the CHI

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » February 18th, 2008, 3:28 pm

Qickdraw is right... Folks and People have a lot of the same colors. ..Chi town organizations don't colorbang... you can wear whatever color you want... you look for sides... and really it's more than just this petty killing cuz he or she is different.... Bloods and Crips are confused and want the organiztion that we have... they need to stick to what they got or join people or Folks if you want to rep the 5 or 6...

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » February 18th, 2008, 3:31 pm

my fault... I replied to the wrong post....TP

Jorge_Perez

Re: People And Folk Nation

Unread post by Jorge_Perez » May 18th, 2008, 3:23 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
DiaBo wrote:Where did peoples orginate from?

How did the bloods,crips and the other gangs be under people and folk?

Is it true that these two nations are not gangs?
people nation and folk nation are not gangs,here is a better wat to look at it..

some gangs under FOLK nation are
gangsta disiples
black gangsta disciples
imperial gangstas
satan disciples

some gangs under people nation are
vice lords
latin kings
gaylords
black P stones

peolpe and folk are NATIONS,meaning other gangs roll under either PEOPLE or FOLK in chicago,thats how it started,

Crips and bloods,are not people or folk,BUT,most FOLK gangs ally themselves with crips,and most people nation gangs ally with bloods,but this is mostly done on the east Coast,
lol thats only in Chicago u cum to were i em that shit we kings are the 5 crown and we dont hang wid no Vice Lord or any other PEOPLE Nation

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » May 26th, 2008, 12:05 am

Quickdraw wrote:
Hell no. You live to close to Chi-town not to know these basics.
lol...this was befo i started talking to my fam in chi town kuz aint no peoples orgnazition in STL and i think that 85% of the fools that claim GD in STL is fake...

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Old_man07 » May 26th, 2008, 3:44 pm

Jorge_Perez wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
DiaBo wrote:Where did peoples orginate from?

How did the bloods,crips and the other gangs be under people and folk?

Is it true that these two nations are not gangs?
people nation and folk nation are not gangs,here is a better wat to look at it..

some gangs under FOLK nation are
gangsta disiples
black gangsta disciples
imperial gangstas
satan disciples

some gangs under people nation are
vice lords
latin kings
gaylords
black P stones

peolpe and folk are NATIONS,meaning other gangs roll under either PEOPLE or FOLK in chicago,thats how it started,

Crips and bloods,are not people or folk,BUT,most FOLK gangs ally themselves with crips,and most people nation gangs ally with bloods,but this is mostly done on the east Coast,
lol thats only in Chicago u cum to were i em that shit we kings are the 5 crown and we dont hang wid no Vice Lord or any other PEOPLE Nation
There was an interview with a Latin Kings member a few years ago and he said that the Kings no longer ride under the People banner. I remember he said that he and others were tired of losing guys to other guys screw ups, so they decided to disassociate themselves from the People nation. I don't know where he was from but I'll try to find that link.

Nephilim
What city do you live in now?: LONDON

Unread post by Nephilim » June 24th, 2008, 12:42 pm

IN THE ARMY YOU HAVE MANY DIFFERENT REGIMENTS ALL FLAGING DIFFERENT SIGNS AND COLOURS ALL IN COMPETITION WITH EACH OTHER BUT ,UNDER 1 CAUSE THE BENEFIT OF THE COUNTRY. IF SOME ONE ATTACKED L.A OR SAY AMERICA BLACK AND BROWN AND WHITE WOULD HAVE TO PUT ASIDE THEIR DIFFERENCES OR BE SUBJECT TO RULE AND RULES THAT BELONG TO AN ALIEN CULTURE, IN KNOWING SO THEIR IS COMPETION BETWEEN REGIMENTS BUT STRICKT RULES TO KEEP ORDER .GANGSTERS LIKE TO KALL THEMSELVES SOULJAHS BUT ARE ARGUING ABOUT THIS FLAG THAT FLAG THIS COAST THAT COAST .THEIR IS DISCIPLINE IN BEING A SOLDER AND THERE IS ALL WAYS A BIGGER PICTURE BEHIND ANY CAUSE THAT SHOULD SPAN A MINIMUM OF 360 DEGREES. AND ANY LIMITATIONS AND DIVISIONS SAPP POWER .{EG A ULTIMATE COMPUTER WOULD NOT WORK WITH 1'S & 0'S BINARY CODE BUT WOULD WORK WITH 1 ALONE BEING THE BIGGEST NO AND DIVIDE INTO HOW EVER MANY FRAGMENTS OF ONE IT NEEDS TO {EG I BRAKE 1 IN HALF TO GET 2 AND AGAIN TO GET THREE AND SO ON }EACH DIVISION OR NUMBER IS UNIQUE JUST LIKE EVERY RACE OF PEOPLE CHINESE ARE GENERALY GOOD AT MATHS BLACKS AT SPORT AND SO ON. THE KEY IS TO UTILZE ALL THESE ENERGYS AS ALL GREAT CONQUERS DO .YOU WOULD NOT GET A TV AND SAY IM ONLY GONA WATCH THE BLAK CHANNEL YOU WANT SATTELITE EVRY CHANNEL THERE IS WAKE UP MY NIGGAS {EL NEPHILIM}

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - Mid West - U.S.A.”