Fake Blood & Crips in Miami

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
PAYASO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Fake Blood & Crips in Miami

Unread post by PAYASO » February 8th, 2006, 3:47 am

STILL LAUGHIN AT THIS FAKE ASS PUTO FROM A HOMEMADE GANG.CLAIMIN TO BE A CRIP IN MIAMI.HAHAHA FOOL.I HATE FAKE PUTOS LIKE YOU.BITCHES LIKE YOU GET STUCK UP,BEAT THE FUCK UP,AND MURDERED IN L.A. THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND REAL MOTHERFUCKERS.AND DONT GET ME WRONG BITCH.CAUSE I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A BLOOD OR A CRIP.IM A STRAIGHT SURENO,A REAL SURENO!!BUT IM AN OG SO IVE MET ALOT OF FOOLS FROM ALOT OF DIFFERENT HOODS.AND YOU MAKE ME SICK CAUSE THERE AINT A REAL BONE IN YOUR BITCHASS BODY.WITH YOUR LIES YOU NOT ONLY DISRESPECT REAL CRIPS,YOU DIS REAL BLOODS,AND EVEN THE FOLKS YOU TRY AND IMITATE.IM FROM THE OLD SCHOOL WHERE FAKE BITHCES GET THEYRE COVERS PULLED AND GET NO LOVE,NO BRAKES,AND NO MERCY.SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR IMAGINARY HOOD.THIS IS ANYBODY KILLA!!!!

PAYASO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: FAKES

Unread post by PAYASO » June 6th, 2006, 10:43 am

[quote="PAYASO"]STILL LAUGHIN AT THIS FAKE ASS PUTO FROM A HOMEMADE GANG.CLAIMIN TO BE A CRIP IN MIAMI.HAHAHA FOOL.I HATE FAKE PUTOS LIKE YOU.women LIKE YOU GET STUCK UP,BEAT THE fu-- UP,AND MURDERED IN L.A. THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND REAL MOTHERFUCKERS.AND DONT GET ME WRONG BITCH.CAUSE I DONT GIVE A fu-- ABOUT A BLOOD OR A CRIP.IM A STRAIGHT SURENO,A REAL SURENO!!BUT IM AN OG SO IVE MET ALOT OF FOOLS FROM ALOT OF DIFFERENT HOODS.AND YOU MAKE ME SICK CAUSE THERE AINT A REAL BONE IN YOUR BITCHASS BODY.WITH YOUR LIES YOU NOT ONLY DISRESPECT REAL CRIPS,YOU DIS REAL BLOODS,AND EVEN THE FOLKS YOU TRY AND IMITATE.IM FROM THE OLD SCHOOL WHERE FAKE BITHCES GET THEYRE COVERS PULLED AND GET NO LOVE,NO BRAKES,AND NO MERCY.SO fu-- YOU AND YOUR IMAGINARY HOOD.THIS IS ANYBODY KILLA!!!![/quote]

STILL HATING ON ALL FAKEASS WANNABEE GANGSTERS.IVE KNOWN SURENO HOMIES THAT GAVE THEIR LIVES FOR THEIR HOODS.OTHERS DOING ALL DAY.ALSO KNOWN CRIPS AND BLOODS FROM BACK IN THE DAYS WHO WERE STRAIGHT KILLERS,AND I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT THESES FOOLS WOULS DO IF ONE OF YOU FAKE GANGSTERS WAS TO WALK INTO ANY YARD IN A CLIFORNIA PRISON.THEYD HAVE A FUCKEN BALL!!SPECIALLY WHEN THEY HEARD THE STUPID NAMES YOU FOOLS GOT FOR YOUR LIL HOMEMADE,IMAGINARY,NO HISTORY HAVING GANGS!!THATS RIGHT FUCKERS.....I SAID IT!!GO AHEAD AND GET MAD!!

deep954

Unread post by deep954 » June 29th, 2006, 8:50 pm

i aint neva heard of bloods ands crips in miami the only thing the mia is known 4 is stealin cars and robbin niggas off the street bt dem hatian gangs and shit gettin bad sum niggas gettin popped but dats bout it

Mr. ChuCC Taylor
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr. ChuCC Taylor » July 1st, 2006, 10:01 pm

deep954 wrote:i aint neva heard of bloods ands crips in miami the only thing the mia is known 4 is stealin cars and robbin niggas off the street bt dem hatian gangs and shit gettin bad sum niggas gettin popped but dats bout it
it got sum westside eight trays out there in carol city nicca named max cartel my og cool with him, max cartel a rappa here go his myspace url www.myspace.com/maxcartelsmc

Mr. ChuCC Taylor
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: FAKES

Unread post by Mr. ChuCC Taylor » July 1st, 2006, 10:05 pm

PAYSO U SUR 13 HUH???? AY THERES SUM FAKE ASS SUR 13 ESES DOWN HERE CLAIMIN SURENO 13 CRIP NOW I DONT KNO THAT MUCH bKOUT THAT SURENOS AND NORTENOS BUT IM PRETTY SURE THERE AINT NO SUR 13 CRIP GANG

BUT WE PRETTY COOL with the REAL SURENOS THO WE HELPED EACHOTHER WHEN WE FAUGHT the LATIN KINGS A WHILE back

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 15th, 2006, 3:09 am

NEW YORK IS FULL OF FAKE GANGS , YOU GOT SOME THOROUGH NIGGAS IN THE PENN WHO REP AND PUT IT DOWN ..BUT NEWYORK STREETS IS STR8 WANNABEES , TEENAGERS JUMPIN EACH OTHER AFTER SCHOOL CALLIN THERE SELVES CRIPS AND BLOODS ...WE GOT NEWYORK RAPPERS TRYING TO DO RECORDS WITH CALI NIGGAS TO TRY AND GET DOWN WITH THEY SET ....AND YOU GOT " WHITE & SPANISH KIDS " WHO DONT WANNA JOIN WHITE OR LATIN GANGS THEY WANNABEE DOWN WITH BLACK GANGS EVEN WHEN THE OATH & HISTORY OF BLOODS AND CRIPS TEACH ABOUT BEING BLACK AND LOVING YOUR PEOPLE, THEY IGNORE THAT AND STILL WANT TO JOIN BECAUSE OF THE MUSIC ...YOU GOT LATIN KINGS IN NEWYORK TRYING TO GANG HOPP , SET SWITCH BECUASE THEY LOVE BLACK MUSIC & CULTURE....IMAGINE A BUNCH OF RICKY MARTINS & MARC ANTHONY'S FALSE FLAGGIN CRIPS AND BLOODS.....THAT SHIT IS FUNNY

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » July 17th, 2006, 11:29 am

Aint nothin in no Loc Creed about bein blac- or anything remotely near that, Locs is all colors o hatin ass cat, as youre readin the words of a white Loc right now...fucca white gang if they aint Hood, fools can get bent...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 18th, 2006, 6:03 pm

YOU WOULDNT KNOW CAUSE YOU AINT A LOC , YOU A WIGGER AND HOMIE TRUST ME YOU COME ACROSS A TRUE BLUE CRIP , HE WILL TEACH YOU IN A BAD WAY......JUST THAT DUMB SHIT YOU SAID ....SHOWS YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT CRIPS OR ANY BLACK WAR TRIBES....THEM NAZI LOWRIDERS ....AND THEM SKIN HEADS IS GONE MAKE YOU THEY BITCH ...IF YOU GET KNOCKED ...AINT NO LOCS GONE DEFEND NO WHITEBOY.........YOU CRAZY YOU TRYING TO BANG ON BLACK PEOPLE TOO AND YOU CLAIMIN A BLACK GANG......

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » July 18th, 2006, 6:09 pm

Hahahaha, if you say so Cuzz, you dont know shit about me though on the real though, miss me with that disrespect shit.

Theres mexican Locs asian Locs indian Locs and all that shit, so Im still trippin on how you callin it a "blac-" gang.

I cant prove shit to you on no forum homie, so I aint gonna try.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 18th, 2006, 6:13 pm

THATS WHY ON THIS SITE ITS CALLED BLACK GANGS CRIPS AND BLOODS DUMBASS AND HISPANIC GANGS.....CRACKER

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » July 18th, 2006, 7:14 pm

Im thru with it fool...eat one...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 18th, 2006, 8:38 pm

YOU A MARK .............COWARD ,....A WHITE CRIP ARE YOU STUPID !!! IM BLACK DUDE ..AND IM GOING TO JOIN THE ...SKIN HEADS AND KLUKLUX KLAN AND BANG ON WHITES.......

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 18th, 2006, 8:47 pm

NOW.. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE & KEVIN FEDERLINE......ARE CRIPS TOO HUH !!......COME TO A BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD AND TALK THAT SHIT...

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 20th, 2006, 10:52 pm

YOU WANNABEES BETTER LEARN THE HISTORY OF CRIPS AND BLOODS OR ANY SET YOU TRYING TO CLAIM AND FALSE FLAGG.......LEARN THE HISTORY OF ALL BLACK GANGS ....AND FAR AS THE REAL CRIPS AND BLOODS CONSTITUTION .........YOU AINT GONE NEVER GET THAT. ....NOT THAT FAKE WANNABEE SHT YOU MAKE UP IN YOUR STATE.....IF A OG OR BIG HOMIE FROM CALI DID NOT BRANCH OUT TO YOUR STATE .........YOUR SET IS FAKE. WITH A MADE UP CONSTITUTION......THOSE MEXICANS YOU SEE ROCKIN " RED AND BLUE " REPRESENTS NORTHERN (NORTENO) & SOUTHERN (SORTENO) CALIFONIA MEXICAN GANGS ...THERE RED & BLUE REPRESENTS THERE SETS ...........NOT BLACK GANGS CRIPS & BLOODS RED & BLUE FLAGS..AND THOSE " BIG BLACK ASIAN " LOOKING DUDES THATS WEARING RED & BLUE ARE SAMOANS & TONGANS THEY ARE OFFICIAL CRIPS AND BLOODS..........CRIPS BLOODS 415 BGF - THE BLACK ARMY.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 20th, 2006, 11:02 pm

FOR YOU DUMBAZZ WANNABEES , IF YOU CATCH A FELONY AND GET SENT TO THE PENN..WHERE ITS RACIALLY DIVIDED ...LATINO/HISPANIC GANGS AND THE WHITE/ ARYAN GANGS AND THE BLACK GANGS ..THE THREE BIGGEST RACIAL DIVISIONS IN PRISON.........YOU WILL FALL INLINE WITH YOUR OWN PEOPLE.....WHITES OR WHO EVER ELSE TRYING TO CLAIM BLACK GANGS .........THE BROTHERS ARE NOT DEFENDING YOU........YOU BETTER WAKE UP OR YOU WILL BE GANGED RAPED AND TURNED INTO EVERYBODIES BICH OR WORST..........THIS IS NOT A GAME OR PAST TIME FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TO GET HIGH LISTENING TO GANGSTA RAP PUMPIN EACH OTHER UP.....DUDES ARE DYING FOR THIS .......LEAVE THIS STUFF TO THE REAL NIGGAS.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 21st, 2006, 1:40 am

WHAT WHITE CRIP MOVIES HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHIN.........MENACE TO A WHITE SOCIETY - REDNECK SOUTH CENTRAL - OH THIS IS A GOOD ONE ..WHITE BOYZ N THE HOOD.......YOU A SPOOKHUNTER CHILD AND NOW YOU WANNNA CLAIM A BLACK GANG ,...HOMIE YOU SOUND LIKE THAT WHITE CHICK IN THE MALCOLM X , MOVIE WANTIN TO JOIN THE BROTHERS...I WONDER IF A LOT OF YOU DUMB MARKS IS STUPID ENUFF TO GO UP TO A BUNCH REAL OFFICIAL BLACK CRIPS AND BLOODS ..WETHER ITS ON THE STREET OR IN PRISON AND TELL THEM YOU DOWN WITH THE SET.....YOU WITH THE BROTHERS ESPECIALLY IN THE PENN...I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT WALK RIGHT ACROSS THE YARD TO THE BLACKSIDE , AWAY FROM WHERE YOUR RACE OF PEOPLE IS AT , AND LET THE BROTHERS KNOW YOU A CRIP OR DAMU OR KUMI OR P STONE , RUKN OR BGD WHATEVER ...AND YOU UNDERSTAND THE BLACK STRUGGLE AND YOUR A SOLDIER FOR BLACK PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH YOUR NOT BLACKKKKK .....YOU CAN PLAY THAT SHIT WITH YOUR FRIENDS IN YOUR AREA BUT NOT IN THE REAL WORLD ......DO THE HISTORY OF THE BLACK ARMY : there are blacks all over the world we can spot each other in any crowd...........

snowmanbws

Unread post by snowmanbws » July 21st, 2006, 4:33 am

I know white cats that would straight up murk you and thats whats really real homey.

PAYASO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PAYASO » July 21st, 2006, 11:33 am

[quote="NICKELS"]FOR YOU DUMBAZZ WANNABEES , IF YOU CATCH A FELONY AND GET SENT TO THE PENN..WHERE ITS RACIALLY DIVIDED ...LATINO/HISPANIC GANGS AND THE WHITE/ ARYAN GANGS AND THE BLACK GANGS ..THE THREE BIGGEST RACIAL DIVISIONS IN PRISON.........YOU WILL FALL INLINE WITH YOUR OWN PEOPLE.....WHITES OR WHO EVER ELSE TRYING TO CLAIM BLACK GANGS .........THE BROTHERS ARE NOT DEFENDING YOU........YOU BETTER WAKE UP OR YOU WILL BE GANGED RAPED AND TURNED INTO EVERYBODIES BICH OR WORST..........THIS IS NOT A GAME OR PAST TIME FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TO GET HIGH LISTENING TO GANGSTA RAP PUMPIN EACH OTHER UP.....DUDES ARE DYING FOR THIS .......LEAVE THIS STUFF TO THE REAL NIGGAS.[/quote]

YOU HIT THAT SHIT RIGHT ON THE MONEY.IM NOT EVEN FROM A BLACK GANG,ON THE CONTRARY,IM A SURENO.BUT I HAVE KNOWN REAL BLOODS AND CRIPS.AND THESE FAKEASS LIL KIDS THAT COME ON HERE TALKING BOUT"YO WUT UP CUZ"IVE BKEEN CRIPPIN SINCE I WAS A BKABKY NIGGA"AND MAKING UP STORIES AND SHIT.I HATE THAT.I HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THAT SHIT.BECAUSE...ITS LIKE IVE SAID BEFORE...WHAT DO THESE DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS THINK WOULD HAPPEN TO THEM AS SOON AS THEY HIT A PRISON YARD(AT LEAST A CALIFORNIA YARD)??A WHITE BOY WITH HIS BANDANA TIED UP ON HIS HEAD LIKE TUPAC,TRYING TO SAG HIS PANTS,AND TRYING HIS BEST TO WALK WITH A LIMP,AND PRAYING THAT THEY DONT SMELL THE FEAR IN HIS FUCKEN HEART.HE SPOTS THE CRIP CAR OVER BY THE BALL COURTS.HE WALKS OVER TO THEM WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS STARING AT HIM,AND SAYS...."YO WATUP CUH,IS YALL NIGGAS LOCS?CAUSE IM A BKANGIN LOC FROM BKUMFUCC TENNESEE(OR WHATEVER).MY SET IS CALLED "THE WEST SIDE BKLUE CRIPPIN LOCCGANGSTA CUZZES"AND WE RUN SHIT WHERE I COME FROM".I KNOW IM WHITE,AND YALL GOT THIS RACE WAR THING GOING ON,BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I WANNA BKE DOWN.HAHAHAH!!!!YOUVE NEVER SET FOOT IN THE FUCKEN JOINT.SO YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW SHIT GOES DOWN OR WHOS WHO AND WHATS WHAT.THE PECKERWOODS WOULD TRUN THEIR BACKS ON YOU FOR HAVING DONE THE SAME TO THEM(BY BEING A "LOC"LOL)AND THEYD DEFINATELY BREAK SOMETHING OFF IN YOU.THE BLACKS WOULD FUCK YOU UP AND PROBABLY IN THE ASS FOR BEING FAKE AND CLAIMING SOMETHING THAT IS THEIRS.AND THEYD DO IT WITH THE COMFORT OF KNOWING THAT NO ONE IS GONNA STICK UP FOR YOUR PUNKASS CAUSE YOUR RACE HAS TURNED ITS BACK ON YOU....SO YOURE AS GOOD AS DEAD.AND THE SURENOS WOULD BUST YOUR ASS FOR.......WELL BECAUSE THEY CAN!!LOL SO IF YOU WERE TO BY SOME MIRACLE MAKE IT THRU THE ASS WHOPIN,STABBING,AND RAPE,YOUD END UP IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY.BELIEVE ME YOUR ASS WOULD REALLY BE COMATOSE THEN.YOU CAN CLAIM ALL YOU WANT ON THE NET AND TAKE PICS WITH YOUR FAKEASS FRIENDS BUT WE ALL KNOW,INCLUDING YOU THAT YOU AINT NO REAL CRIP.DO YOU REALL THINK YOUD LAST FIVE MINUTES IN L.A.??I METION L.A. CAUSE THATS THE HOME OF WHATEVER IT IS YOURE TRYING TO CLAIM.THE HOME OFFICE.CRIP HEADQUARTERS.YOU FOOLS THINK THIS GANGBANGING SHIT IS A GAME OR A FAD.BUT BELIEVE ME....ANY REAL GANGSTER THAT CEES YOU WILL DEFINATELY KNOW RIGHT AWAY THAT YOURE FAKE AS FUCK.AND IT AINT EVEN CAUSE YOURE WHITE.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » July 21st, 2006, 1:07 pm

When you fools get done, Im white and been bangin this RSC since I was 14. You think this is the first place where ive heard "aint no white Locs" at? I been hearin that shit even before I was quoted, and when you fools get thru im gonna ride for my homies and they gonna ride for me, whether any of you fools like it or understand it or not.

You sittin on the internet tryin to enforce your OPINION on everyone else, you cant.

You aint gotta respect me for flyin the blue flag, you can laugh all you want, but youll be doin it from across the way or over the internet cuz aint nobody finna dis me in my face (how many times you think ive had to stand on my hood just cuz im white?).

You can hate it all you want, you aint gonna change shit.

Anybody bangin B's or C's is imitatin the cats who created it, no matter how you look at it. You can dis cats for bangin them who aint even from LA, but those same standards apply to all the little homies in LA. Aint none of them create the Crip Machine either, so fall bac- with that BS, you cat find out the hard way...

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » July 21st, 2006, 4:07 pm

PAYASO wrote:
NICKELS wrote:FOR YOU DUMBAZZ WANNABEES , IF YOU CATCH A FELONY AND GET SENT TO THE PENN..WHERE ITS RACIALLY DIVIDED ...LATINO/HISPANIC GANGS AND THE WHITE/ ARYAN GANGS AND THE BLACK GANGS ..THE THREE BIGGEST RACIAL DIVISIONS IN PRISON.........YOU WILL FALL INLINE WITH YOUR OWN PEOPLE.....WHITES OR WHO EVER ELSE TRYING TO CLAIM BLACK GANGS .........THE BROTHERS ARE NOT DEFENDING YOU........YOU BETTER WAKE UP OR YOU WILL BE GANGED RAPED AND TURNED INTO EVERYBODIES BICH OR WORST..........THIS IS NOT A GAME OR PAST TIME FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS TO GET HIGH LISTENING TO GANGSTA RAP PUMPIN EACH OTHER UP.....DUDES ARE DYING FOR THIS .......LEAVE THIS STUFF TO THE REAL NIGGAS.
YOU HIT THAT SHIT RIGHT ON THE MONEY.IM NOT EVEN FROM A BLACK GANG,ON THE CONTRARY,IM A SURENO.BUT I HAVE KNOWN REAL BLOODS AND CRIPS.AND THESE FAKEASS LIL KIDS THAT COME ON HERE TALKING BOUT"YO WUT UP because"IVE BKEEN CRIPPIN SINCE I WAS A BKABKY NIGGA"AND MAKING UP STORIES AND SHIT.I HATE THAT.I HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THAT SHIT.BECAUSE...ITS LIKE IVE SAID BEFORE...WHAT DO THESE DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS THINK WOULD HAPPEN TO THEM AS SOON AS THEY HIT A PRISON YARD(AT LEAST A CALIFORNIA YARD)??A WHITE BOY WITH HIS BANDANA TIED UP ON HIS HEAD LIKE TUPAC,TRYING TO SAG HIS PANTS,AND TRYING HIS BEST TO WALK WITH A LIMP,AND PRAYING THAT THEY DONT SMELL THE FEAR IN HIS #%@&$% HEART.HE SPOTS THE CRIP CAR OVER BY THE BALL COURTS.HE WALKS OVER TO THEM WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS STARING AT HIM,AND SAYS...."YO WATUP CUH,IS YALL NIGGAS LOCS?CAUSE IM A BKANGIN LOC FROM BKUMFUCC TENNESEE(OR WHATEVER).MY SET IS CALLED "THE WEST SIDE BKLUE CRIPPIN LOCCGANGSTA CUZZES"AND WE RUN SHIT WHERE I COME FROM".I KNOW IM WHITE,AND YALL GOT THIS RACE WAR THING GOING ON,BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I WANNA BKE DOWN.HAHAHAH!!!!YOUVE NEVER SET FOOT IN THE #%@&$% JOINT.SO YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA HOW SHIT GOES DOWN OR WHOS WHO AND WHATS WHAT.THE PECKERWOODS WOULD TRUN THEIR BACKS ON YOU FOR HAVING DONE THE SAME TO THEM(BY BEING A "LOC"LOL)AND THEYD DEFINATELY BREAK SOMETHING OFF IN YOU.THE BLACKS WOULD fu-- YOU UP AND PROBABLY IN THE ASS FOR BEING FAKE AND CLAIMING SOMETHING THAT IS THEIRS.AND THEYD DO IT WITH THE COMFORT OF KNOWING THAT NO ONE IS GONNA STICK UP FOR YOUR PUNKASS CAUSE YOUR RACE HAS TURNED ITS BACK ON YOU....SO YOURE AS GOOD AS DEAD.AND THE SURENOS WOULD BUST YOUR ASS FOR.......WELL BECAUSE THEY CAN!!LOL SO IF YOU WERE TO BY SOME MIRACLE MAKE IT THRU THE ASS WHOPIN,STABBING,AND RAPE,YOUD END UP IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY.BELIEVE ME YOUR ASS WOULD REALLY BE COMATOSE THEN.YOU CAN CLAIM ALL YOU WANT ON THE NET AND TAKE PICS WITH YOUR FAKEASS FRIENDS BUT WE ALL KNOW,INCLUDING YOU THAT YOU AINT NO REAL CRIP.DO YOU REALL THINK YOUD LAST FIVE MINUTES IN L.A.??I METION L.A. CAUSE THATS THE HOME OF WHATEVER IT IS YOURE TRYING TO CLAIM.THE HOME OFFICE.CRIP HEADQUARTERS.YOU FOOLS THINK THIS GANGBANGING SHIT IS A GAME OR A FAD.BUT BELIEVE ME....ANY REAL GANGSTER THAT CEES YOU WILL DEFINATELY KNOW RIGHT AWAY THAT YOURE FAKE AS fu--.AND IT AINT EVEN CAUSE YOURE WHITE.

Yo Payaso!!! DAMN!!! I was sayin' the same thing to these fakin' fools, but I was tryin' to be nice about it. You just came with' the straight, raw, uncut shyt!!! You make some good points that these wannbes ain't even thinking about. I'm not even from LA. I'm from Philly, but I've been in LA for a year. I'm on here trippin' dudes from ALL OVER, (NY, NJ, North Carolins, Ohio, Arkansas,....) just letting their Crip/Blood imaginations go buck wild!!!

Rep where you from. Be who you are. That way nobody can't have nothing but respect for you, at least for being real with' your's.

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » July 21st, 2006, 6:56 pm

I can count about 10 different hispanics that I know who bang crip and trust me when I say this them niggas get much respect and ride with the blacks when they hit the pen and the blacks ride for them the same way.But the only reason that is is because they grew up in the hood with them niggas and they reputable ass fuck.I know for a fact that the sixty's had a white boy in there gang. Don't know what they called him, but there still is or was.Out here in L.A. donn't know about any other place.

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » July 21st, 2006, 9:10 pm

I hear you. Being down with the people you grew up with is natural. Myself, personally, I'm talking people who claim they'll die for a group of people that they wouldn't know if they passed 'em on the street.

PAYASO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PAYASO » July 21st, 2006, 10:06 pm

[quote="LEATHAFACE"]I can count about 10 different hispanics that I know who bang crip and trust me when I say this them niggas get much respect and ride with the blacks when they hit the pen and the blacks ride for them the same way.But the only reason that is is because they grew up in the hood with them niggas and they reputable ass fu--.I know for a fact that the sixty's had a white boy in there gang. Don't know what they called him, but there still is or was.Out here in L.A. donn't know about any other place.[/quote]

LOOK HOMES...US PESONALLY,MY VARRIO GOT HISTORY WITH THEM 60S.WE USED TYO HAVE A CLIKA BACK IN THE 80S CALLED THE INGLEWOOD CLANTON.THEY WERE DOWN WITH THE ROLLIN SIXTYS.WE HAD THE SAME ENEMIES,FOUGHT THE SAME FOOLS,EVEN HIT UP RSC14.WE WERE DOWN WITH EACH OTHER AND WE BANGED THE CEE TILL THE FUCKEN WHEELS FELL OFF.ASK ANY OG FROM ROLLIN SIXTYS AND THEYLL TELL YOU THAT CLANTON WAS THEIR ACE.BUT TIMES CHANGE AND SHIT IS DIFFERENT NOW,BUT IF YOU KNOW ANY OGS(WHICH I DOUBT YOU DO) THAT ARE FROM L.A. AND THEYLL TELL YOU TYHAT CLANTON WAS ROLLIN WITH THE 60S WAYBACK IN THE DAYS.YOU AINT NO 60,YOU SAY YOU GOT QUOTED,CAUSE THATS WHAT YOUVED HEARD,BUT THE REAL MOTHERFUCKER KNOW THE REAL.DONT COME AT ME TRYING TO BANG SOME 60 SHIT CAUSE I KNOW WESSUP WITH THE REAL "ARE ES CEES"AND ITS NOT A RACIAL THING CAUSE I KNEW FOOLS THAT WERE WHITE FROMLIKE DE LOC FROM FRONT STREET CRIPS,CASPER FROM 60S,LILGHOST FROM HCG,LIL BAMM FROM GGC,GRAPE ST,30S,BGC,SBCC,AND OTHER HOODS.AND ALSO MEXICAN AND PUERTO RICAN FOOLS THAT WERE CRIPS WAY BACK IN THE DAYS.LIKE MY HOMIE BABY GANGSTER FROM ROLLIN SIXTYS,AND OTHER FOOLS.SO DONT COME AT ME WITH THAT RACIAL SHIT.I ALSO KNOW DOWN ASS WHITE BOYS LIKE MY BEST COMRADE FROM MY HOOD.IT AINT ABOUT RACE,ITS ABOUT BEING REAL.AND YOU AINT REAL ESE.YOU CAN WOOF ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT EY,BUT IT WONT MEAN SHIT.PURO CLANTON...PURO SURENOS X I I I TILL THE WHEELS FALL OFF.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 21st, 2006, 10:19 pm

YO THE CRIPS WHEN THEY FIRST STARTED USE TO GO AROUND LOOKING FOR SKINHEADS AND WHITEBOYZ TO BANG ON....THATS COMING FROM O.G. MIKE CONCEPTION " WHY WOULD CRIPS NOW WANNA PROTECT AND PUT WHITEBOYZ ON THE SET .........THEY ORIGINATED OUT OF THE BLACK PANTHERS ....I DONT NO WHERE YOUR FROM .....BUT YOUR REALLY ARE COMATOSE...YOU PLAYING IN THE WRONG GAME HOMIE....I KNOW TOO TOO MANY BLACK BROTHERS WHO END YOUR FAKE GANG CAREER....ESPECIALLY FOR CLAIMIN A BLACK ARMY AND TRYING AT LEAST TO HIT UP BLACKS

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 21st, 2006, 10:29 pm

YOU WOULD BE THE FIRST ONE TO GO AFTER ....IF I SEEN YOU BANGIN , LIKE I SAID YOU CLAIM WHATEVER YOU WANT WHEN YOU IN THE STREETS AND YOU BE IN A BLACK CLIQUE .....BUT WHEN YOU HIT THE PENN , AND YOU COME TO THE WRONG STATE , U WILL TAKE A HIGH RISK WITH NIGGAS PLAYING THE GANGBANG GAME.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 21st, 2006, 10:39 pm

WHERE IM FROM , WERE TAUGHT WE ARE LIKE THE BLACK MOB , CRIP BLOOD , BGD, BLACK P STONE , EL RUKN...NOBODY JOINS US UNLESS THERE BLACK , THERE WONT BE KNOW DOUBLE FACE - KNOW RACIAL CORRUPTION - OR WEAKLINKS IN THE CHAIN -NO INFUTRAITION - ALL OTHER PEOPLE ARE EITHER ALLIES OR ASSOCIATES ....BUT NOT MEMEBERS.. JUST LIKE THE ITALIANS , RUSSIANS , JEWS, IRISH ,CHINESE , JAPENESE , LATINOS - ORGANIZATIONS GANGS OR CARTELS.........THEMS THE NEW RULES ! .....YOUR WHITE AND YOU WANNA DIE BANGIN FOR BLACKS , MORE POWER TO YOU....WHEN YOU HIT THAT PENN AND THAT RACE RIOT START ...SHOW US WHERE YOUR HEART IS WHO YOU GONE BANG FOR !

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 21st, 2006, 10:49 pm

IF THERES 300, 000 CRIPS ..........285,000 ARE BLACK...AND THE REST ARE ANOTHER RACE ....IS CRIPS STILL A BLACK SET ...EVEN IF YOU DONT KNOW THE HISTORY & ORIGIN OF CRIPS AND BLOODS AND HOW THEY STARTED. WHEN YOU HIT THE PENN , CRIPS ARE MOSTLY TAUGHT ABOUT THERE AFRICAN HISTORY AND ABOUT BEING A CRIP JUST LIKE EVERY OTHERE WAR TRIBE FROM THE STREETS ....NOT THE IGNORANCE AND CORRRUPTION IT CHANGED INTO....THATS ALL BEING CORRECTED NOW ....POP CULTURE & HIPHOP FUKED A LOT OF SHT UP ..WE BANG THE RED BLACK & BLUE !! CAMOTOSE AND ANT OTHER WHITE CRIP , VISIT YOUR LOCAL " B.G.F. " CAMP AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT YOUR ABOUT , TRUST ME THEY WILL HELP YOU ....HOMIE. TRUST IN CRIP TRUST THE BROTHERS . LOL

PAYASO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PAYASO » July 21st, 2006, 10:52 pm

[quote="NICKELS"]WHERE IM FROM , WERE TAUGHT WE ARE LIKE THE BLACK MOB , CRIP BLOOD , BGD, BLACK P STONE , EL RUKN...NOBODY JOINS US UNLESS THERE BLACK , THERE WONT BE KNOW DOUBLE FACE - KNOW RACIAL CORRUPTION - OR WEAKLINKS IN THE CHAIN -NO INFUTRAITION - ALL OTHER PEOPLE ARE EITHER ALLIES OR ASSOCIATES ....BUT NOT MEMEBERS.. JUST LIKE THE ITALIANS , RUSSIANS , JEWS, IRISH ,CHINESE , JAPENESE , LATINOS - ORGANIZATIONS GANGS OR CARTELS.........THEMS THE NEW RULES ! .....YOUR WHITE AND YOU WANNA DIE BANGIN FOR BLACKS , MORE POWER TO YOU....WHEN YOU HIT THAT PENN AND THAT RACE RIOT START ...SHOW US WHERE YOUR HEART IS WHO YOU GONE BANG FOR ![/quote]

CMON HOMES ...YOU KNOW WESSUP.YOU AINT NO REAL CEE SSO CMON OUT AND SAY SO.YOU GOT QUOTED??...THATS WHAT YOUVE HEARD OTHER FOOLS SAY.CAUE THEYVE GOT CCOURTED IN.I KNOW REAL CEES....DONT BE A LEVA(A BITCH...)THE REAL FOOLS KNOW WESSUP.STOP FRONTING>>>.....

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 21st, 2006, 11:06 pm

PRISON IS WHERE YOU GET YOUR RULES AND LAWS ...PRISON IS WHERE YOUR TRULY PUT TO THE FINAL TEST ...OF YOUR SOLDIER STATUS ...IT TELLS YOU WHERE YOU STAND IN THIS GAME ....

MEXICAN MAFIA , LA EME , LA RAZA , TEXAS SYNDICATE , LATIN KINGS , NETAS, MS- 13 NUSETRA FAMILIA

BGF , BLA , N.O.I MUSLIMS ,CRIPS , BLOODS , BGD , BLACK P STONES , EL RUKNS , VICE LORDS , MAU MAU , DIAMONDBACKS , MANDINGO WARRIORS , SONS OF AFRICA (SOA) , D.C. BROTHERS.

ARYAN BROTHERHOOD , PECKERWOODS , NAZI LOW RIDERS , SKIN HEADS , ETC.

CHINESE TRIADS , JAPANESE YAKUZA , POLYNESIANS , NATIVE AMERICANS ETC.

THESE ARE THE ARMIES IN PRISON , AND IF SOCIETY BREAKS DOWN THESE ARE WHO MAY RUN THE STREETS ..........WHERE DO YOU STAND ?

THIS IS NOT A GAME , HANGIN WITH YOUR HOME BOYS CHILLIN ..THIS IS WHERE IT GRADUATES TO.
PRISON IS LIFE OR DEATH FOR KEEPS.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 21st, 2006, 11:11 pm

YOU DEFINATLEY GOT S TO BE A YOUNGIN ..........

creativemind
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by creativemind » July 21st, 2006, 11:27 pm

NICKELS wrote:PRISON IS WHERE YOU GET YOUR RULES AND LAWS ...PRISON IS WHERE YOUR TRULY PUT TO THE FINAL TEST ...OF YOUR SOLDIER STATUS ...IT TELLS YOU WHERE YOU STAND IN THIS GAME ....

MEXICAN MAFIA , LA EME , LA RAZA , TEXAS SYNDICATE , LATIN KINGS , NETAS, MS- 13 NUSETRA FAMILIA

BGF , BLA , N.O.I MUSLIMS ,CRIPS , BLOODS , BGD , BLACK P STONES , EL RUKNS , VICE LORDS , MAU MAU , DIAMONDBACKS , MANDINGO WARRIORS , SONS OF AFRICA (SOA) , D.C. BROTHERS.

ARYAN BROTHERHOOD , PECKERWOODS , NAZI LOW RIDERS , SKIN HEADS , ETC.

CHINESE TRIADS , JAPANESE YAKUZA , POLYNESIANS , NATIVE AMERICANS ETC.

THESE ARE THE ARMIES IN PRISON , AND IF SOCIETY BREAKS DOWN THESE ARE WHO MAY RUN THE STREETS ..........WHERE DO YOU STAND ?

THIS IS NOT A GAME , HANGIN WITH YOUR HOME BOYS CHILLIN ..THIS IS WHERE IT GRADUATES TO.
PRISON IS LIFE OR DEATH FOR KEEPS.

Nickels, let me ask you something... Can you take a bath when you want to? Talk on the phone whenever you feel like it? Can you hug your mom after make a serious meal? Can you bang your girl every day of the week and twice on Sunday???

Well, the bruthas in jail can't. Where do you get this "Jail is the final test..." BS from??? The place where you get your "rules and laws". How you letting somebody who gotta bend over and open his asshole up whenever a CO say so, make "rules and laws" for YOU to live by?

Man up!!! Set your OWN standards and goals. Young black men have fallen for the "gladiator school" BS as if their only value in life is how many other black me you can kill.

If you think anybody in jail is getting any REAL respect because of his "soldier status" you need to ask some of 'em. REAL respect would mean they open the door and let yo ass leave!!! As long as you behind them bars, where you "stand in the game" is at the bottom of the f*ckin' food chain.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 21st, 2006, 11:40 pm

YOU MUST HAVE MISUNDERTOOD ME ........THAT WHAT IM TRYING TO RELAY ....TO MANY DUDES , GOT INSIDE AND DROPPED THERE FLAG , THE SHT WAS NOT FOR THEM ..THIS IS WHERE DUDES GET TESTED TO SEE IF THEY WANNA CONTINUE DOING WHAT THERE DOING OR JUST GIVE UP AND MOVE ON TO SOMETHING RIGHTEOUS. IVE BEEN IN TO PRISON I SERVED 4 YEARS .... I HELD MINES , NIGGAS RESPECTED ME WHEN I CAME HOME. BUT THEY THOUGHT IT WAS COOL SHIT WASNT , ITS NOT A COOL THING IT FUKS YOUR LIFE UP IT SYAS ON RECORD WITH YOU.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - South - U.S.A.”