8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2080
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby Cold Bear » March 3rd, 2005, 10:44 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:It was faulty for you even to compare Milwaukee to Pasadena in the first place. All folks from Pasadena consider themselves Angelinos, not Pasadenans lol
More fair to compare LA to Milwaukee, no? Or NY to Milwaukee?



not really.(for the record I only brought that because Pasa was downin my city)Since they do that per capita.Those numbers represent how it would be ''if the cities were the same size''.

so you could take a city of 100,000 and compare it to a city of 7 million.The statistics assume the cities are the same size.


^^^ This is what was not clear to me when I was comparing numbers.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2080
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby Cold Bear » March 3rd, 2005, 10:48 am

No disrespect to where you are from by any means... I thought a saw a flaw in your argument that was not there. Stay up, Blackmanofhonor.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 3rd, 2005, 10:48 am

Cold Bear wrote:After all of this, my opinion didn't change about Milwaukee. It is more dangerous than most people think...point taken, but it's still off the map in many other respects, so...why hype it up so much?



its not hyping it up...its just stating facts.And what do you mean the mil is ''off the map''?maybe in entertainment,but as far as gang bangin,killin and other inner city things belive me the mil is most def ''on the map''.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 3rd, 2005, 10:51 am

Cold Bear wrote:No disrespect to where you are from by any means... I thought a saw a flaw in your argument that was not there. Stay up, Blackmanofhonor.


its all good.I respect people that are man enough to admit they made a mistake.After all,we all make them.

and Im not hyping my city up,it just gets irratating when people act like your city is peaches and creme when it aint.Being that this is a gang website,and most people oustide the mid west dont know about the mil,you have alot of clowns dissing and thinking its soft out here.all i do is present facts to correct them.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 3rd, 2005, 11:35 am

the people with power in the mil,like most other cities,dont really want outsiders to know how wicked it really is.Bill cosby summed it up best when he came here for a speech last year "milwaukee,you sure do hide yourself well''.This why they dont allow the show Cops to fim in the mil,because the city wants to keep whatever tourism they have,and they dont want outsiders to see the wicked side of the mil.They even disbanded the gang unit for a few years,i guess to show people that milwaukee has its ''gang problem unde control''.They ended up restarting the gang the year before last i believe.So as far as that ''off the map'' comment,you dont know the bad side of the mil because the powers that be dont want you to know about it.


i dont hype my cities crime rate up,I just want people to understand that its not sweet out here.So whenever someone tries to make milwaukee seem like something its not,me being from here and knowing the real deal,I post facts to correct them.I only deal in facts,nothing i post is false.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 3rd, 2005, 11:36 am

They ended up restarting the gang unit* the year before last i believe.So as far as that ''off the map'' comment,you dont know the bad side of the mil because the powers that be dont want you to know about it.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 761
Joined: November 26th, 2004, 9:32 am
Location: Los Angeles CA

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby Individual » March 3rd, 2005, 1:32 pm

You shouldnt be bragging about the crime there..you should be bragging about the good parts

if it was up to me..I'd live in beverly hills..shit..0.1% crime rate..i'd brag my ass off 2

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 562
Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 5:52 pm

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby kiCKer » March 3rd, 2005, 2:24 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:Los angeles has a higher violent crime rate than the mil...mil is at 1,043.4,LA is at 1,283.2.Milwaukees murder rate is almost double that of LA,but LAs aggravated assault rate is almost double that of the mil.So you are more likely to get your ass kicked in LA,and your more likely to have an overall violent crime done to you in LA.But you are more likely to have your life taken in the mil.The mils property crime rate is in the top 5 of the country,its higher than LAs.That means you are more likely to get your house broke into,get your car stolen,etc in the mil.


that chart is talking about the city of los angeles,not the entire county.Just like its talking about the city of Milwaukee,not the entire county.they do that city by city.


you forget somethin' when you consider statistic...balance. in LA, the city, you got South Central, Inglewood, etc...but you also got Beverly Hills and Palos Verdes (two of the richest cities in the country). so you can't compare "how bad" a city is through statistics. it's misleading...cuz you got 30 people dyin' in east LA every year with a population of less than 100,000, but you got nobody murdered in Beverly Hills...it evens out...feel me?

and i don't understand why you try so hard to make your city look bad...shouldn't you be doin' the opposite? makin' it look good...

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 3rd, 2005, 4:30 pm

for the last time....its not bragging.Its only stating facts.And I wont make my city look like anything its not....its not the best place and its not the worse place.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 3rd, 2005, 4:33 pm

I guess you cali cats got some sort of coastal unity...lol,yall only say shyt to me when I state facts about how my city is,but yall dont say anything when someone tries to make my city look like somethin it aint.


quit being hypocrites,get at everyone who says something about anywhere or dont say anything at all

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 3rd, 2005, 4:34 pm

kiCKer wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:Los angeles has a higher violent crime rate than the mil...mil is at 1,043.4,LA is at 1,283.2.Milwaukees murder rate is almost double that of LA,but LAs aggravated assault rate is almost double that of the mil.So you are more likely to get your ass kicked in LA,and your more likely to have an overall violent crime done to you in LA.But you are more likely to have your life taken in the mil.The mils property crime rate is in the top 5 of the country,its higher than LAs.That means you are more likely to get your house broke into,get your car stolen,etc in the mil.


that chart is talking about the city of los angeles,not the entire county.Just like its talking about the city of Milwaukee,not the entire county.they do that city by city.


you forget somethin' when you consider statistic...balance. in LA, the city, you got South Central, Inglewood, etc...but you also got Beverly Hills and Palos Verdes (two of the richest cities in the country). so you can't compare "how bad" a city is through statistics. it's misleading...because you got 30 people dyin' in east LA every year with a population of less than 100,000, but you got nobody murdered in Beverly Hills...it evens out...feel me?

and i don't understand why you try so hard to make your city look bad...shouldn't you be doin' the opposite? makin' it look good...


statistics take it city by city,not county by county.So those stats for LA are only for the CITY of Los Angeles,not the entire Los Angeles county.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 3rd, 2005, 4:37 pm

I dont try ''so hard to make my city look bad''.The only time I even mention my cities stats is when some fool says something false about my city or tries to make it seem like its some peaceful paradise.Quit basing your info off of movies and music,and learn the real deal about places.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 3rd, 2005, 4:49 pm

if some fool says ''man milwaukees soft'' you all wont say anything.but when i post facts that PROVE that the mil is way rougher than thier city,you all hope on the bandwagon and ask me ''why are you..''.well i dont want anyone to be mislead about the mil.And if you notice I always keep it real and post facts,and if someone questions me I post PROOF.how could you be mad at that?

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1289
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: VALLEJO
Contact:

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby GTS » March 3rd, 2005, 6:18 pm

Just let it go brah, ain't too many cats even worried about Milwaukee honestly.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 278
Joined: May 22nd, 2004, 11:05 am
Location: BEACH 2 BRICC'S

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby SnowmanW/S » March 3rd, 2005, 7:32 pm

First, off I've been living on the EAST COAST for 10 year's now in BRICc CITY bakk before these cat's started banging "C"s and "B"'s. When I first got here TREACH had his "DOUBLE "I" set ILL TOWN to INGLEWOOD that formed back in "92" "93". And I felt that TREACH did that as a favor for the real TWO "G"'s that he brought out here from CALI. Get them nigga's out of L.A. for a second.
I've had meet that whole circle of them cat's NBN and the TWO from the "I". Now after that set been here for at least 5 years these mixed breed bangers want to come out 5-star,6-star B.S. 5 popping,6 craCcing S--T.
And I knew these cats was fake S--T I've seen banging in Little RoCc when I was living in Long Beach.
And I knew that there history was based on VL and GD but these nigga's on the EAST COAST swear to god that them 5 and 6's started on the WEST COAST.
I give more love to them DOUBLE "I" bloods then I would any other CRIP or BLOOD cat's out here cause I know there history is some real
Cali S--T.
P.S. FUcC DIP SHIT
Record sell's so low on the EAST COAST they want to start CALI
banging remember that's why SNOOP crushed them building's.
DIP SHIT DIPPP SHHHHHHHHITT.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 562
Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 5:52 pm

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby kiCKer » March 3rd, 2005, 8:28 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
kiCKer wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:statistics take it city by city,not county by county.So those stats for LA are only for the CITY of Los Angeles,not the entire Los Angeles county.


310, 213, 323 are all part of the CITY of Los Angeles...back in the days they were all one area code and stuff. they are still considered Los Angeles, the city. if you go on the 405fwy, anythin' after Vermont is considered the "CITY of Los Angeles"...it even has a sign on the fwy...so i stand by my points...Palos Verdes, Beverly Hills, etc are part of LA, the city, just as much as South Central, Inglewood.

and ain't nobody here gettin' mad...why do you try to hard to prove people wrong? they're ignorant cuz i doubt anybody ever been to your city. i just find it amusing that you try so hard to prove your city ain't soft. let the city speak for itself...you sound like the official spokesperson for Milwaukee...let it go man...

long as you kno what's true...then you should be set...just chill...yea?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 3rd, 2005, 9:00 pm

being that this is a forum,and its purpose is to discuss things,I wont ''let the city speak for itself''.I will speak for it if i feel i want to.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 3rd, 2005, 9:01 pm

and I dont ''try'' to prove people wrong i actually DO prove people wrong.You cant deny that.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 562
Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 5:52 pm

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby kiCKer » March 3rd, 2005, 9:26 pm

like i said...you need to chill out. why do you get so offended? does it hit you where the heart is? i understand havin' pride for your city and defending it...but dayam...sorry homie, but i feel you go overboard...i mean you had all these consecutive posts statin' the same thing over and over again...like you was on trial and needed to prove you are innocent really bad...just thought it was pretty sad...

no disrespect...but take a step back and look at it from a different pov. there's a line between havin' pride for your city and just lookin' desperate...

by the way...you did TRY to prove people wrong...and you did with all those facts and stats you pulled out i guess. just cuz you did it, don't mean you didn't try...how you gonna do somethin' without tryin'? common sense man...

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 3rd, 2005, 9:52 pm

man this is the internet,nothing on here gets in my feelings.I just post my thoughts and opinions.If you cant handle that,then thats your problem.I posted new information on the same topic several times,not the same thing over and over.Or when i see someone post something that in my opinion is wrong Im gonna state it.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 3rd, 2005, 10:13 pm

those statitics are sick because thats mostly my kind suffering.But its a fact of life,and I dont want poverty and destruction to be overlooked.ople need to recognize whats happening.I corrected that man on a fact that I know...folks in the upper midwest look at crips as outsiders.They might be cool with em,they might get sweated.Just like anybody else.He got got mad started paintin a pic of the mil that was false,i correct him,and you got a problem with that?lol aight.

kiCKer
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 562
Joined: February 3rd, 2004, 5:52 pm

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby kiCKer » March 3rd, 2005, 11:15 pm

i just think it was sad you had to say the same thing 10 times in a row...if you can't handle that then that's your problem...

you're right...this is the internet...why try so hard and waste so much time provin' to a few people your city is really hood? just wonderin'...does it affect you that much?

anyway...i stated my opinions, you stated yours...ya ready to drop it and move on to the next topic?

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 4th, 2005, 8:19 am

it doesnt effect me at all,as a matter of fact nothing on streetgangs.com should get in anyones feelings.If you think its ''sad'' that I debate people on an internet forum,and prove false things that I see wrong,than you must not know the purpose of a forum.Debate,state your opinions and post how you feel.I think its sad that you think Im so petty of a man to allow someone to get in my feelings on the net.Homie Ive been through to much for something like that to get me ''emotional'' lol.But we can drop it and move to the next subject

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 4th, 2005, 8:23 am

if youre gonna portray anything false,you better have proof to back it up...because Im going to debate you.This goes for any subject.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2080
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby Cold Bear » March 4th, 2005, 9:09 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:if youre gonna portray anything false,you better have proof to back it up...because Im going to debate you.This goes for any subject.


LA had already gone through its "Wicked" years. Our violent crimes now is almost half what it used to be, and much higher than Milwaukee today at one point (double Milwaukee's in 91). LA has 'evolved' and changed. Most fools on this board remember those days.

Year/ All Violent Crimes / Homicide

2003 - 842.7 / 10.5
2002 - 899.3 / 11.7
2001 - 921.3 / 11.0
2000 - 926.7 / 10.3
1999 - 880.9 / 9.1
1998 - 975.8 / 9.9
1997 - 1120.0 / 12.3
1996 - 1262.2 / 14.9
1995 - 1495.3 / 18.1
1994 - 1495.3 / 18.1
1993 - 1673.6 / 21.1
1992 - 1791.3 / 21.0
1991 - 1804.8 / 20.6
1990 - 1764.4 / 20.0
1989 - 1621.1 / 18.2

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 4th, 2005, 9:13 am

Mil was more wicked than it is now from 89 to 94 as well.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 4th, 2005, 9:16 am

in 93 the murder rate was nearly double it is now in the mil...so LA aint the only city that has gotten better.I hope things continue to get better.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2080
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby Cold Bear » March 4th, 2005, 9:19 am

I wonder what happened nation wide that made the crime rate drop, maybe the end of Reaganomics?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2080
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby Cold Bear » March 4th, 2005, 9:20 am

I mean the end of the EFFECTS of Reaganomics, followed by Bush Sr.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby blackmanofhonor » March 4th, 2005, 9:24 am

more job oppratunities for minoroties during most of the 90s under clinton I think helped out a bit.I honestly also think alot of people just wisened up...I know in my city in the late 80s/early 90s the banging was really hard,and people were getting shot on a regular basis because of the way thier hat was tilted.Thats why you cant even wear hats in Milwaukee clubs.Now it still happens but not nearly as much as back then.You see members from diffrent nations kicking it that you never would have saw back then.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 761
Joined: November 26th, 2004, 9:32 am
Location: Los Angeles CA

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby Individual » March 5th, 2005, 2:17 am

Gang banging was at its all time high in the early 90's

thats when bodies where being dropped the most

now things are calming down..

Anonymous20

Re: 8 BALL - CRIPS AND FOLKS ALLIANCE

Unread postby Anonymous20 » March 5th, 2005, 2:38 am

Pasa wrote:LOL U A FUNNY KID AND U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU SPEAKIN ON. AINT MAKIN NO KINDA SENSE with MOST OF WHAT YOU SAYIN. PROBABLY JUST ANOTHER LIL WHITE BOY with TOO MUCH COMPUTER TIME ON HIS HANDS LIVIN OFF IN THE MILWAUKEE SUBURBS HAVIN LIL GANGSTA FANTASIES. KEEP IT UP IF IT MAKES U FEEL "GUTTA", LOL. YOU TALKIN BOUT "GROW UP KID" WHEN U DONT EVEN KNOW WHO U SPEAKIN TO. I KNOW U A YOUNGSTA JUST OFF YO CONVERSATION. BUT I'M A GROWN ASS MAN AND I SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO ARGUE with A YOUNG FOOL TRYIN TO BLOW UP HIS SORRY LIL CITY. OH AND IT AINT GRIMMEY ITS GRIMEY. WHERE YOU FROM ANYWAY? ARE U BANGIN? PROBABLY NOT. JUST ANOTHER GROUPIE. KEEP IT EASY LIL HOMEBOY, LOL... :wink:


This is exactly what I am talking about. One person makes an idiot off the topic comment, then it all starts up. I start banning people because they are too weak to understand how this board works, then I am labled a dictator. But what I want everyone to do it too read this string from page one. This was actually a very intersting and informative string but lets take notice of who starts to "mud sling", then it changes the course of the string and now I have to go in there and delete posts individually and spend about 10 minutes on this section only. I dont need these people on this board.


Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - South - U.S.A.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests