Texas gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Mr. ChuCC Taylor
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr. ChuCC Taylor » June 11th, 2006, 11:31 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
GP_NHC wrote:

P.S. juz to let my people in houston that kno were rushwood is at if u dont off t.c. jester but yea CVL=CERIFIED VICE LORDS is runnin that right now they run the hoovaz outta dere smh. damn shame, and yall kno they already had took ova camden park so now they got rushwood for now till we get our numbers up haha
must be newcause I never head of any VL's in Houston when I was growing up...especially not on the Southside or in jail either
yea cuz i been here since i was like 7yrs old and this like the first time i see vice lords dis deep cuz i remember i knew they were ova here on the northside but i didnt kno they were that deep to run the hoovaz out cuz ova here the hoovaz is pretty deep

youngcash

Unread post by youngcash » June 15th, 2006, 4:14 pm

it's a cat over here on the eastside who come from los, angeles and he done turned a lot cats unto the family swans.... i thought ace-line was the deepest blood set over here in northshore. but i think the family swans got them beat.....

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » June 15th, 2006, 7:02 pm

youngcash wrote:it's a cat over here on the eastside.....
East Side of what? (Dallas, Houston, etc.) What city you speakin' on?

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by short.texas » June 16th, 2006, 8:11 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
short.texas wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:are yall all the same set? and do you bang to the right or left?
are yall all the same gang...not set
Fa sho'! We were all the same gang, we all rolled together. That was one thing about the Sixties is that we were a really mixed gang. There used to be this gang called Mix Mafia back in the day that at the very beginning we were cool with but went into an all out war with but they were almost exactly like us. Thats why they called themselves Mix Mafia, they had everybody in they gang: blacks,mexicans, white boys, asians. I'm from Spring Branch where the first Rollin' 60's started in Houston when one of the big homies from LA came and then in 90 they started in Sharpstown and it was off and craccin since then.
On another tip all Crips are supposed to bang to the left but it aint really like that, even in LA. The left represents the Crip side but Crips bang on any side, it don't make no difference. It aint like the gangs from Chi' where if you do something one way then the enemy does it the other way and so you don't wear it to whatever side, ya dig what Im sayin.
How old are you? You know any Six-0wes from that West?
I know about Mix Mafia, Lench Mob,, LRZ 13, LRZ Folks, Lords of Alief, LTC all that cause Im a 27 yr old BD from Sharpstown/Alief and have ben since 1993. We had a close alliance with yall, I just know that I have ran into alot of mexican Rollin 60s who all chill together and I have ran into alot of black Rollin 60s who all chill together and back then I never thought to ask but I always just assumed it was all the same gang. I knew a bunch of 60's from the West, I knew Compton, Black Jesus, Rolando, Shawn, Droopy, Ray and a few others that I cant recall, they used to hit Starlite Roller Rink with us when we were little kids. When yall got into all that shit with Lords of Alief is when I stopped really hearing people claim 60s alot. You remember when Lords of Alief hit that party and shot the house up and killed that girl who didnt bang?? and it was all up on the news for like over a week?? I heard they was trying to ride on yall? and a bunch of other rumors too...then really I didnt hear much from LA or 60s after that. But really us and yall was the only two gangs on the blue side that was really wrecking on boys during the early 90s...then LTC came in the picture a lil later and LRZ Folks did a lil riding too. Ya that Lief used to get wired up on that gang shit. From Highway 6 to Corporate it stayed jumping off on that banging tip back then....u see they trying to wire it back up nowadays huh?

Chase-C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Chase-C » June 16th, 2006, 8:13 am

He talkin abut Houston.

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by short.texas » June 16th, 2006, 8:44 am

Good lookin out homie. Im Shorty-Loc from West Side Rollin Sixties. Yeah, Blacc Jesus, Ray, Compton those are all my locs homie. Blacc doin good he just got married, Ray not doin so good hes still on them drugs but I aint seen Compton since 96. Mainly cause I was in the penitentary for all them years. Lords of Alief was the Alief clicc of South West Cholos and the killed the homie C-Dog the day before holloween in leawood with an AK. I dont know if you remember that but the girl that got killed was actually a blocc over and if Im not mistaken she got killed by LRZ 13. That was when LRZ 13 split in two and they started killin each other. The girls name was Rainy I believe. But on the real though when they kille C-Dog S.I.P. the Lords of Alief pretty much disappeared cause they knew the Owe was gonna let em have it. Fools waited us out and homies got locced away. Fortunately God saved em when they never showed their faces cause all the Owes strapped up and we was ready to blast on sight. Im not sayin that to sound bold or nothin like that Im just sayin thats how it was going down back then and I was right there in the mix when it was all goin down.
Yeah we was tight with BD until we had a big fallin out when Cisco and white boy Pluck flipped to BD. Last I heard Pluck got AIDS but I know Cisco is dead, he buried at the cemetary on Westheimer n Dairy Ashford. Cuz got killed at Mardy Gra for hangin with them L.P. niggaz. They told me some niggaz from Lil Red killed that fool.
On another tip, when I was doin time I was locced up with ya boy Kalo-D. That was my nigga and we had to squash that beef between the 60s and BD. In the early 90s locs and folks was puttin in mad work on fools but then too, everybody out that west was doin it like it G.O. Our closest allies have always been the LRZ Folks and them niggaz always was tearin niggaz off the bone and thats real talk. They was servin niggaz up on a silver platter and we was right there with them niggaz. Anyway I gotta roll up but you can hit me on the pm or on here its all good. Peace homie.
Shorty- Loc w/s RSNHC!!!!!!
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
short.texas wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:are yall all the same set? and do you bang to the right or left?
Fa sho'! We were all the same gang, we all rolled together. That was one thing about the Sixties is that we were a really mixed gang. There used to be this gang called Mix Mafia back in the day that at the very beginning we were cool with but went into an all out war with but they were almost exactly like us. Thats why they called themselves Mix Mafia, they had everybody in they gang: blacks,mexicans, white boys, asians. I'm from Spring Branch where the first Rollin' 60's started in Houston when one of the big homies from LA came and then in 90 they started in Sharpstown and it was off and craccin since then.
On another tip all Crips are supposed to bang to the left but it aint really like that, even in LA. The left represents the Crip side but Crips bang on any side, it don't make no difference. It aint like the gangs from Chi' where if you do something one way then the enemy does it the other way and so you don't wear it to whatever side, ya dig what Im sayin.
I know about Mix Mafia, Lench Mob,, LRZ 13, LRZ Folks, Lords of Alief, LTC all that cause Im a 27 yr old BD from Sharpstown/Alief and have ben since 1993. We had a close alliance with yall, I just know that I have ran into alot of mexican Rollin 60s who all chill together and I have ran into alot of black Rollin 60s who all chill together and back then I never thought to ask but I always just assumed it was all the same gang. I knew a bunch of 60's from the West, I knew Compton, Black Jesus, Rolando, Shawn, Droopy, Ray and a few others that I cant recall, they used to hit Starlite Roller Rink with us when we were little kids. When yall got into all that shit with Lords of Alief is when I stopped really hearing people claim 60s alot. You remember when Lords of Alief hit that party and shot the house up and killed that girl who didnt bang?? and it was all up on the news for like over a week?? I heard they was trying to ride on yall? and a bunch of other rumors too...then really I didnt hear much from LA or 60s after that. But really us and yall was the only two gangs on the blue side that was really wrecking on boys during the early 90s...then LTC came in the picture a lil later and LRZ Folks did a lil riding too. Ya that Lief used to get wired up on that gang shit. From Highway 6 to Corporate it stayed jumping off on that banging tip back then....u see they trying to wire it back up nowadays huh?

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 17th, 2006, 2:04 pm

short.texas wrote:Good lookin out homie. Im Shorty-Loc from West Side Rollin Sixties. Yeah, black Jesus, Ray, Compton those are all my locs homie. black doin good he just got married, Ray not doin so good hes still on them drugs but I aint seen Compton since 96. Mainly cause I was in the penitentary for all them years. Lords of Alief was the Alief click of South West Cholos and the killed the homie C-Dog the day before holloween in leawood with an AK. I dont know if you remember that but the girl that got killed was actually a blocc over and if Im not mistaken she got killed by LRZ 13. That was when LRZ 13 split in two and they started killin each other. The girls name was Rainy I believe. But on the real though when they kille C-Dog S.I.P. the Lords of Alief pretty much disappeared cause they knew the Owe was gonna let em have it. Fools waited us out and homies got locced away. Fortunately God saved em when they never showed their faces cause all the Owes strapped up and we was ready to blast on sight. Im not sayin that to sound bold or nothin like that Im just sayin thats how it was going down back then and I was right there in the mix when it was all goin down.
Yeah we was tight with BD until we had a big fallin out when Cisco and white boy Pluck flipped to BD. Last I heard Pluck got AIDS but I know Cisco is dead, he buried at the cemetary on Westheimer n Dairy Ashford. because got killed at Mardy Gra for hangin with them L.P. niggaz. They told me some niggaz from Lil Red killed that fool.
On another tip, when I was doin time I was locced up with ya boy Kalo-D. That was my nigga and we had to squash that beef between the 60s and BD. In the early 90s locs and folks was puttin in mad work on fools but then too, everybody out that west was doin it like it G.O. Our closest allies have always been the LRZ Folks and them niggaz always was tearin niggaz off the bone and thats real talk. They was servin niggaz up on a silver platter and we was right there with them niggaz. Anyway I gotta roll up but you can hit me on the pm or on here its all good. Peace homie.
Shorty- Loc w/s RSNHC!!!!!!
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
short.texas wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
Man thats what it is, I got them two stories combined...I remember both of them. See I lived in LP hood but we had about 20 of us in that little area over there in between Corporate and Gessner on Beechnut holding it down in LP hood, but I used to kick it on the Creek, Fair and the Lane all the time if I wasnt in my hood. Anyways we were the Sharpstown BD's and held it down on that end, eventhough we used to roll out to Rodeo Square and Cook and the whenever it was popping. But ya them two stories, see my Folks who were my superiors had told me that C-Dog went out to box Lords of Alief at that party and it was some Sixties there with him and they aint come out but C-Dog went out by himself to handle it and they blasted him. I heard Compton was at that party in the backyard not coming outside to help too...but shit I aint tripping off rumors...just some threw the grapevine shit. Shit I know on our end LP and us was cool, LP and BD aint had no beef when I was on the West, we used to play football and hoop with them right there on Beechnut and Mary Bates and over near Ed White. We has isolated incidents, like I boxed and LP head up who had me jumped like a year and a half before I was in the Nation. But besides that we was aight with them, really u know how D's was, we had got so big really boys was having big egos...but man me personally...I was doing the D hard from about 93-97 and everytime we ever bumped into any Crips(60, 5-2, SSC, SEC, etc.) it was either love or neutral...but u know we had alot of different sets not all of us did shit the same way at certain times depending on conflict within...but ya man them was the good ole days...it wasnt safe for busters to come out back then.

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by short.texas » June 17th, 2006, 3:34 pm

Man thats what it is, I got them two stories combined...I remember both of them. See I lived in LP hood but we had about 20 of us in that little area over there in between Corporate and Gessner on Beechnut holding it down in LP hood, but I used to kick it on the Creek, Fair and the Lane all the time if I wasnt in my hood. Anyways we were the Sharpstown BD's and held it down on that end, eventhough we used to roll out to Rodeo Square and Cook and the whenever it was popping. But ya them two stories, see my Folks who were my superiors had told me that C-Dog went out to box Lords of Alief at that party and it was some Sixties there with him and they aint come out but C-Dog went out by himself to handle it and they blasted him. I heard Compton was at that party in the backyard not coming outside to help too...but shit I aint tripping off rumors...just some threw the grapevine shit. Shit I know on our end LP and us was cool, LP and BD aint had no beef when I was on the West, we used to play football and hoop with them right there on Beechnut and Mary Bates and over near Ed White. We has isolated incidents, like I boxed and LP head up who had me jumped like a year and a half before I was in the Nation. But besides that we was aight with them, really u know how D's was, we had got so big really boys was having big egos...but man me personally...I was doing the D hard from about 93-97 and everytime we ever bumped into any Crips(60, 5-2, SSC, SEC, etc.) it was either love or neutral...but u know we had alot of different sets not all of us did shit the same way at certain times depending on conflict within...but ya man them was the good ole days...it wasnt safe for busters to come out back then.

Thats whats craccin homie. L.P. was always cool with us some of they OGs was tight with our OGs, you know growin up together and stuff. Plus we had the common enemy and that was cholos. From what I hear is the Cholos and LPs still ridin on each other like 5000. I remember when I was out they only had one hood and that was them 90 Beechnut Lps and down by Gessner. Now they got another hood which is 74 Bissonett LPs. Its a trip when you think about it that its been right at 14 years since we was bangin on each other.
Speakin on the homie C-Dog you heard right for the most part. Compton, Indo and Joe were there too. See what happened was the party was in the back yard and the killin happened in the front yard. Everybody was all mostly in the back and homie was in the front talkin to some females. Well nobody was really hangin round front when Cholos showed up and what happened was one of them recognized C-Dog. The nigga that recognized him was a nigga that they smashed on at the Southwest Fleamarket. Some of the homies including C-Dog caught that nigga slippin round front and charged him up. Fool repped his gang and let a nigga know he was South West Cholos and as a result the nigga got smashed. Long story short, these niggas crashed the party and the homie was the only one out front and homie was recognized on site and so that other fool was like nigga lets knuccle up right now. So when homie put them haymakers on that nigga cholos came out strapped and just blasted the homie. But to be honest by the time the homies in the at the party found out what was goin on they found out cholos was strapped with gages and a.k.s So I never knocc none of the locs for what happened when they wasn't even strapped, especially when them niggaz was strapped like that.
Speakin on these other fools though, Sixties trip on all so-called Crips that wasnt on roll-call any other gang out in H-Town that was claimin Crip we banged on them fools. So pretty much we was enemies with everybody. Mostly everybody anyway. Say dog I got a pm so I was guessin it was from you but it wont let me read it, it says I aint authorized. Aint that some sh*! I got a pm message but it dont let me look at it. They a fool on this site! Hit me up when you get a chance homie. Peace.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 18th, 2006, 1:25 pm

ya Cholos and LPs still going at it tough, they been worst enemies seems like for the longest...I remember we would be standing outside on Beechnut on 90st bc my superior stayed in them brick apts. on Beechnut were all the LPs lived so we would click up there and LPs would be about 30 or 40 deep across the street and down the street about 50 to 60 feet away and them Cholos would bust on them first always even when they was our enemies..they really hated LP for some reason. 90 street always been deep on Beechnut but also LPs were deep over near Sharpstown Apartments, thats the same group that I believe turned into 74' LP, bc its a Bissonett LP set now that goes to war with Cholos over there in the Bayland Park area...actually a LP shot a Cholo over there near Bissonett and Gessner not too long ago..its still going down with them.

On the C-Dog situation I just remember hearing that C-Dog was either cool with alot of BD's or he had kin that were Folks cause it was alot of Folks that took that loss pretty tough...never met Dog though so I wouldnt know.

So yall wasnt cool with LTC? and 5-2's? bc today alot of 60's and 5-2s are cool...but u know banging aint as serious now as it used to be anyway.

on the pm I was just asking if u knew some kats...a dude named Zodric? Glen that used to roll the purple chevy truck with daytons, bang and neons back in around 93/94 he used to chill with Folks named Pee Wee and Doc and all them. Both of them was cool with alot of 60's, when I was a lil boy I used to ride with them...fuck with me

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by short.texas » June 18th, 2006, 3:55 pm

Yeah I know them fools dog. I didn't know Glen personally but I know him. Actually everybody knew cause homeboy had that fresh ride so u know that kinda made a nigga popular. I know Doc and them niggaz too. I think Doc was a Death Valley BD though. Most of the D's that I knew were niggaz from Boonies. I'm surprised you dont know that nigga Kalo, he was one of the main niggaz from Boonies. Him and C-Dog was cousins so that should answer your question. A lot of the Folks went to C-Dogs funeral but thats cause we was all cool at one point and everybody went to like elementary school together.
LTC was never a square bidness gang, maybe now a handful of them are puttin in work but they was like in stafford so they didnt have no real enemies, or rather any run-ins with some real enemies you feel me. Im not saying them niggaz were marks but in every gang you gonna have some mark niggaz who really aint down. We never banged on them fools because we never seen them. We seen tags here and there but they wasnt involved in all the gang wars with the real gangstas. Five Deuce is another story. Much like now I really dont consider them a real gang. No disrespect to the Five Deuces but they had small cliccs throughout the city but they never had a solid unified gang that rolled together or even for that manner rolled on anybody. Now there's probably hundreds of them all over the city but theres no one gang that is 52 Hoova Crip. They never been involved in a real war with any established gang. We tripped on them niggaz from time to time when we caught them and that was only cause niggaz was set trippin like they do in Cali. Them niggaz are from Hoova and we from 60s so it was like fu*k them niggaz they from Hoova anyway.
But I don't think like that anymore I'd rather see all Crips get along, that is real Crips. Being in the penitentary will show you that we all Crips and we are family. A lot of my locs that was tight with me was mostly all from 52 and I had a couple of homies from 74 and 107. Its all good though, most of all this stuff is behind me so I dont trip
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:ya Cholos and LPs still going at it tough, they been worst enemies seems like for the longest...I remember we would be standing outside on Beechnut on 90st bc my superior stayed in them brick apts. on Beechnut were all the LPs lived so we would click up there and LPs would be about 30 or 40 deep across the street and down the street about 50 to 60 feet away and them Cholos would bust on them first always even when they was our enemies..they really hated LP for some reason. 90 street always been deep on Beechnut but also LPs were deep over near Sharpstown Apartments, thats the same group that I believe turned into 74' LP, bc its a Bissonett LP set now that goes to war with Cholos over there in the Bayland Park area...actually a LP shot a Cholo over there near Bissonett and Gessner not too long ago..its still going down with them.

On the C-Dog situation I just remember hearing that C-Dog was either cool with alot of BD's or he had kin that were Folks cause it was alot of Folks that took that loss pretty tough...never met Dog though so I wouldnt know.

So yall wasnt cool with LTC? and 5-2's? bc today alot of 60's and 5-2s are cool...but u know banging aint as serious now as it used to be anyway.

on the pm I was just asking if u knew some kats...a dude named Zodric? Glen that used to roll the purple chevy truck with daytons, bang and neons back in around 93/94 he used to chill with Folks named Pee Wee and Doc and all them. Both of them was cool with alot of 60's, when I was a lil boy I used to ride with them...fu-- with me

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 18th, 2006, 5:01 pm

short.texas wrote:Yeah I know them fools dog. I didn't know Glen personally but I know him. Actually everybody knew cause homeboy had that fresh ride so u know that kinda made a nigga popular. I know Doc and them niggaz too. I think Doc was a Death Valley BD though. Most of the D's that I knew were niggaz from Boonies. I'm surprised you dont know that nigga Kalo, he was one of the main niggaz from Boonies. Him and C-Dog was cousins so that should answer your question. A lot of the Folks went to C-Dogs funeral but thats cause we was all cool at one point and everybody went to like elementary school together.
LTC was never a square bidness gang, maybe now a handful of them are puttin in work but they was like in stafford so they didnt have no real enemies, or rather any run-ins with some real enemies you feel me. Im not saying them niggaz were marks but in every gang you gonna have some mark niggaz who really aint down. We never banged on them fools because we never seen them. We seen tags here and there but they wasnt involved in all the gang wars with the real gangstas. Five Deuce is another story. Much like now I really dont consider them a real gang. No disrespect to the Five Deuces but they had small cliccs throughout the city but they never had a solid unified gang that rolled together or even for that manner rolled on anybody. Now there's probably hundreds of them all over the city but theres no one gang that is 52 Hoova Crip. They never been involved in a real war with any established gang. We tripped on them niggaz from time to time when we caught them and that was only cause niggaz was set trippin like they do in Cali. Them niggaz are from Hoova and we from 60s so it was like fu*k them niggaz they from Hoova anyway.
But I don't think like that anymore I'd rather see all Crips get along, that is real Crips. Being in the penitentary will show you that we all Crips and we are family. A lot of my locs that was tight with me was mostly all from 52 and I had a couple of homies from 74 and 107. Its all good though, most of all this stuff is behind me so I dont trip
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:ya Cholos and LPs still going at it tough, they been worst enemies seems like for the longest...I remember we would be standing outside on Beechnut on 90st bc my superior stayed in them brick apts. on Beechnut were all the LPs lived so we would click up there and LPs would be about 30 or 40 deep across the street and down the street about 50 to 60 feet away and them Cholos would bust on them first always even when they was our enemies..they really hated LP for some reason. 90 street always been deep on Beechnut but also LPs were deep over near Sharpstown Apartments, thats the same group that I believe turned into 74' LP, bc its a Bissonett LP set now that goes to war with Cholos over there in the Bayland Park area...actually a LP shot a Cholo over there near Bissonett and Gessner not too long ago..its still going down with them.

on the pm I was just asking if u knew some kats...a dude named Zodric? Glen that used to roll the purple chevy truck with daytons, bang and neons back in around 93/94 he used to chill with Folks named Pee Wee and Doc and all them. Both of them was cool with alot of 60's, when I was a lil boy I used to ride with them...fu-- with me
Glen was my road dog back in the day he was about 3 or 4 years older than me though..but he was a cool kat

I heard Kalo name a million times never met him, jus like alot of the older D's..never met Cappachino, Cisco, Kalo. All the big heads when I came along were K-Dog, Low Down, Doc, Money Mack, Kilo, Cap, Headake, Sandman, Pee Wee its alot of others too but just off the top. I got down with BD Feb of 1994 I was 13 then and even then BD was pretty big homie...no exaggeration I think we over a 1000 deep from what I seen with my own eyes. Every year I been on the SW I have met new Folks that I didnt even know was D's, its Folks from my own set that I never met. Just on Woodfair, Club Creek and Spice Lane we was probably about 200 or 300 deep maybe more than that and that aint even including Rodeo Square, Cook and the, Briarforest, Piney Point and the Northside and right before ALOT of us got locked up we were in the process of forming Beechnut Assassins a new set which woulda been all the JD's from Spice who switched over to BD combined with Club Creek/Corporate and all Beechnut inside of BW8. We was deep as fuck everywhere...we used to hit that Starlite and mob as little kids...I know u remember Starlite

But as for LTC they been murking boys lately they been all up on the news for killin. I seen they had a thick click in Alief in 95/96 over there in the synott area...but I know they deep as shit now..and have been since the 90s...

I know what u mean about 5-2s though, seems like Z-Ro the real reason everyone claiming it...I always kinda viewed 5-2 in Texas as a jail gang bc alot of people went in then came out 5-2 if they werent down with nothing but they cool...but it jus seems like a trend to be a 5-2 in Houston if u ask me atleast

MATRIX-in-G-Town

Unread post by MATRIX-in-G-Town » June 20th, 2006, 7:40 am

Damn you fools deep about your info, :shock:

Mr. ChuCC Taylor
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr. ChuCC Taylor » June 20th, 2006, 7:26 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:but it jus seems like a trend to be a 5-2 in Houston if u ask me atleast
same here i feel that alot of people are or tryna be a 5 duece cuz of z-ro its like at my school if u a hoover then u in a popalur crowd and shit and if u bangin nhood or sum other crip gang or folk then u aint shit u juz another kid unless u hang with the 5-2'z.

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by short.texas » June 21st, 2006, 8:19 am

Now thats funny! I didnt know that being in a "gang" and being popular was the thing to do in school for you lil' homie. But I know you're young and being in a "gang" and being popular is important to you. There aint nothin wrong with being popular but its best by doin it by being yourself. These so called "gangsters" are not really gangsters and theres nothin about that one should really envy. I know you don't need anyone to think for you lil homie but gang bangin or what these kids call gang bangin nowadays aint gonna get you anywhere in life except the grave or in jail. This I know first hand after the years I spent in prison behind this nonsense. When I was comin up we was really doin it as far as gang bangin went it aint like it is today where all the lil bloods and crips are cool and talk to one another. Niggaz was packin mac-10s and 12 gauge pumps waitin to dump on another nigga as soon as school let out. I just wanna say that I hope you think this over because it aint what you really want. I was popular as a kid but I only had a handful of friends. I was only popular because I had few friends and because when I came to school I came represintin everyday. I came to school blue dickies saggin, blue flag hangin I always let another nigga know where I was from. I used to come to school with my t-shirt hit up with my set and trippin like a muthafu!$* I didnt give a damn if people thought I was cool, I was worried about one thing and that was puttin it down for my gang everywhere I went. If you like prison and being told what to do then keep on gang bangin. Peace
GP_NHC wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:but it jus seems like a trend to be a 5-2 in Houston if u ask me atleast
same here i feel that alot of people are or tryna be a 5 duece because of z-ro its like at my school if u a hoover then u in a popalur crowd and shit and if u bangin nhood or sum other crip gang or folk then u aint shit u juz another kid unless u hang with the 5-2'z.

Mr. ChuCC Taylor
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr. ChuCC Taylor » June 21st, 2006, 6:37 pm

short.texas wrote:Now thats funny! I didnt know that being in a "gang" and being popular was the thing to do in school for you lil' homie. But I know you're young and being in a "gang" and being popular is important to you. There aint nothin wrong with being popular but its best by doin it by being yourself. These so called "gangsters" are not really gangsters and theres nothin about that one should really envy. I know you don't need anyone to think for you lil homie but gang bangin or what these kids call gang bangin nowadays aint gonna get you anywhere in life except the grave or in jail. This I know first hand after the years I spent in prison behind this nonsense. When I was comin up we was really doin it as far as gang bangin went it aint like it is today where all the lil bloods and crips are cool and talk to one another. Niggaz was packin mac-10s and 12 gauge pumps waitin to dump on another nigga as soon as school let out. I just wanna say that I hope you think this over because it aint what you really want. I was popular as a kid but I only had a handful of friends. I was only popular because I had few friends and because when I came to school I came represintin everyday. I came to school blue dickies saggin, blue flag hangin I always let another nigga know where I was from. I used to come to school with my t-shirt hit up with my set and trippin like a muthafu!$* I didnt give a damn if people thought I was cool, I was worried about one thing and that was puttin it down for my gang everywhere I went. If you like prison and being told what to do then keep on gang bangin. Peace
GP_NHC wrote:
same here i feel that alot of people are or tryna be a 5 duece because of z-ro its like at my school if u a hoover then u in a popalur crowd and shit and if u bangin nhood or sum other crip gang or folk then u aint shit u juz another kid unless u hang with the 5-2'z.
whoa homie, u got me wrong im not bangin cuz i wanna be popalur hell i be a hoover, naw homie i grew up around crips i been around them all my life, even tho my pops(rip) and my uncle we from skyline i dont care, i mean crippin is juz in me, im down for my hood greenspoint feel me, and shit i dont talk to no bloods and im never cool with dem hell naw, i be ready to throw hands on site, peel a nigga cap back, cuz doe boy aka big coolaid aint no joke when it comes to the C, im real with dis unlike most niggaz today

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NOGD » June 21st, 2006, 6:53 pm

Are GDz or BDz bigger in houston and what side off town they on? i havent been there in like 3 years im gonna be up there next month

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 21st, 2006, 9:12 pm

GP_NHC wrote:
short.texas wrote:Now thats funny! I didnt know that being in a "gang" and being popular was the thing to do in school for you lil' homie. But I know you're young and being in a "gang" and being popular is important to you. There aint nothin wrong with being popular but its best by doin it by being yourself. These so called "gangsters" are not really gangsters and theres nothin about that one should really envy. I know you don't need anyone to think for you lil homie but gang bangin or what these kids call gang bangin nowadays aint gonna get you anywhere in life except the grave or in jail. This I know first hand after the years I spent in prison behind this nonsense. When I was comin up we was really doin it as far as gang bangin went it aint like it is today where all the lil bloods and crips are cool and talk to one another. Niggaz was packin mac-10s and 12 gauge pumps waitin to dump on another nigga as soon as school let out. I just wanna say that I hope you think this over because it aint what you really want. I was popular as a kid but I only had a handful of friends. I was only popular because I had few friends and because when I came to school I came represintin everyday. I came to school blue dickies saggin, blue flag hangin I always let another nigga know where I was from. I used to come to school with my t-shirt hit up with my set and trippin like a muthafu!$* I didnt give a damn if people thought I was cool, I was worried about one thing and that was puttin it down for my gang everywhere I went. If you like prison and being told what to do then keep on gang bangin. Peace
GP_NHC wrote:
whoa homie, u got me wrong im not bangin because i wanna be popalur hell i be a hoover, naw homie i grew up around crips i been around them all my life, even tho my pops(rip) and my uncle we from skyline i dont care, i mean crippin is juz in me, im down for my hood greenspoint feel me, and shit i dont talk to no bloods and im never cool with dem hell naw, i be ready to throw hands on site, peel a nigga cap back, because doe boy aka big coolaid aint no joke when it comes to the C, im real with dis unlike most niggaz today
so you sayin z-ro bang 52hoovs down in tx or is affiliated?

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 21st, 2006, 10:13 pm

kg_loco1 wrote:
GP_NHC wrote:
GP_NHC wrote:
whoa homie, u got me wrong im not bangin because i wanna be popalur hell i be a hoover, naw homie i grew up around crips i been around them all my life, even tho my pops(rip) and my uncle we from skyline i dont care, i mean crippin is juz in me, im down for my hood greenspoint feel me, and shit i dont talk to no bloods and im never cool with dem hell naw, i be ready to throw hands on site, peel a nigga cap back, because doe boy aka big coolaid aint no joke when it comes to the C, im real with dis unlike most niggaz today
so you sayin z-ro bang 52hoovs down in tx or is affiliated?
Z-Ro is 5-2 Hoover

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 22nd, 2006, 8:14 am

oh okay seen dude roccin a tookie shirt in that get throwed video never really thought anything of it though

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » July 3rd, 2006, 10:00 am

kg_loco1 wrote:oh okay seen dude roccin a tookie shirt in that get throwed video never really thought anything of it though
YEA WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE THE EARLY 80S..............NOT LIKE THE LATE 90S LIKE YOU WANNABES IN NEW YORK

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 3rd, 2006, 10:27 am

64FERGUSON wrote:
kg_loco1 wrote:oh okay seen dude roccin a tookie shirt in that get throwed video never really thought anything of it though
YEA WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE THE EARLY 80S..............NOT LIKE THE LATE 90S LIKE YOU WANNABES IN NEW YORK
you're a corney ass retired nicca..... worry about dallas texas...

did ny niccaz beat you up or somthing?

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » July 3rd, 2006, 10:56 am

kg_loco1 wrote:
64FERGUSON wrote:

NY???you are a disgrace to your city.YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO BLACK PEOPLE IN GENERAL

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » July 3rd, 2006, 11:02 am

kg_loco1 wrote:
64FERGUSON wrote:

Im curious lil boy.How are you gonna diss ME when you were all up on my peoples testicles????You were an allhood cheerleader and were sucking up to all of us.....now youz a tough guy huh?and how is your set gonna be named after a DEAD RECORD LABEL???????YALL NYERS ARE CORNY.....

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 3rd, 2006, 11:16 am

64FERGUSON wrote:
kg_loco1 wrote:
64FERGUSON wrote:

Im curious lil boy.How are you gonna diss ME when you were all up on my peoples testicles????You were an allhood cheerleader and were sucking up to all of us.....now youz a tough guy huh?and how is your set gonna be named after a DEAD RECORD LABEL???????YALL NYERS ARE CORNY.....
your a real angry dude ferggy..!..

lmao peep it, i still be on allhood, we can take it to that board so i can expose you in text there also fam(whoever you really are today) you a fraud ,and speak for yourself nicca you neva even posted on allhood sonny

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » July 3rd, 2006, 11:19 am

kg_loco1 wrote:
64FERGUSON wrote:
kg_loco1 wrote:
64FERGUSON wrote:

your a real angry dude ferggy..!..

lmao peep it, i still be on allhood, we can take it to that board so i can expose you in text there also fam(whoever you really are today) you a fraud ,and speak for yourself nicca you neva even posted on allhood sonny
WRONG ANSWER.ALLHOOD IS DEAD.CLOSED.THERES 6X5.....AND THEY DONT LET DIPSHIT NY WANNABES ON THERE...........CAUGHT YOU IN A LIE....THAT WAS EASY....

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 3rd, 2006, 11:40 am

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol:

you a corny ass nicca 4 real AH n 6x5 is one in the same silly nicca ill always refer to that board as ah

u aint catch niccaz in shit jump of my nuts and stop sweating me you've had alot of animosity since i exposed u

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » July 3rd, 2006, 11:44 am

kg_loco1 wrote::roll: :roll: :roll:

you a corny ass nicca 4 real AH n 6x5 is one in the same silly nicca ill always refer to that board as ah

u aint catch niccaz in shit jump of my nuts and stop sweating me you've had alot of animosity since i exposed u
exposed WHAT???please EXPLAIN.....YOU SCARED?LIL BUSTA CONCERNED ABOUT HIS CREDIBITLITY ONLINE?LOL!THATS WHY THIS IS FUN.CAUSE I DONT CARE....IM HERE FOR ONE REASON.....TO MAKE LIL WANNABE FAKE CRIPS FROM NEW YORK MAD.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 3rd, 2006, 4:51 pm

Mr. ChuCC Taylor
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr. ChuCC Taylor » July 3rd, 2006, 6:33 pm

kg_loco1 wrote::lol:
thass tru ny gangs are fake

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 4th, 2006, 9:26 pm

NIGGA U FAKE IF U FEEL THAT WAY COME TO NYC AND SPEAK ON IT IM TIRED OF NIGGAZ ON THIS BOARD SAYN THIS AND THAT BUT REAL G'S IN LA ITS NOT REALLY TRIPPING( THEY JUST MAD AT THE DIPSET NIGGZ ALOT OF NYC HEAD DONT LIKE THEM EITHER) DAM YALL ALL SOUND LIKE LIL SPOILED WHITE KIDS AT TOYS R US COMPLAING DAM SHUT UP NYC IS REAL, KILLERS ARE EVERYWHERE NOT JUST IN LA OR TEXAS, GANGS ARE EVERYWHERE, NO CRIP GANG ORGINALLY STARTED IN TEXAS SETS FROM LA WERE ESTABSLIHED THERE THE SAME WAY IN NYC.

Mr. ChuCC Taylor
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr. ChuCC Taylor » July 5th, 2006, 1:40 am

BG MLOCO wrote:NIGGA U FAKE IF U FEEL THAT WAY COME TO NYC AND SPEAK ON IT IM TIRED OF NIGGAZ ON THIS BOARD SAYN THIS AND THAT BUT REAL G'S IN LA ITS NOT REALLY TRIPPING( THEY JUST MAD AT THE DIPSET NIGGZ ALOT OF NYC HEAD DONT LIKE THEM EITHER) DAM YALL ALL SOUND LIKE LIL SPOILED WHITE KIDS AT TOYS R US COMPLAING DAM SHUT UP NYC IS REAL, KILLERS ARE EVERYWHERE NOT JUST IN LA OR TEXAS, GANGS ARE EVERYWHERE, NO CRIP GANG ORGINALLY STARTED IN TEXAS SETS FROM LA WERE ESTABSLIHED THERE THE SAME WAY IN NYC.

LOOK MOST OF the NYC NICCAZ I MEET REP the 6 AND DONT EVEN KNO WHEN the CRIPS WAS STARTED DONT KNO WHO STARTED CRIBS THEY THINK THAT FOLK NATION KINGS STARTED CRIPS AND THINK THAT LARRY HOOVER STARTED HOOVER CRIPS(NOW CRIMIANLS) SO THASS PRETTY FAKE TO ME I AINT NEVER MEET A REAL NYC NICCA BUT ONE THASS IT AND HE BANGS GRAPE STREET

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » July 5th, 2006, 3:49 am

BG MLOCO wrote:NIGGA U FAKE IF U FEEL THAT WAY COME TO NYC AND SPEAK ON IT IM TIRED OF NIGGAZ ON THIS BOARD SAYN THIS AND THAT BUT REAL G'S IN LA ITS NOT REALLY TRIPPING( THEY JUST MAD AT THE DIPSET NIGGZ ALOT OF NYC HEAD DONT LIKE THEM EITHER) DAM YALL ALL SOUND LIKE LIL SPOILED WHITE KIDS AT TOYS R US COMPLAING DAM SHUT UP NYC IS REAL, KILLERS ARE EVERYWHERE NOT JUST IN LA OR TEXAS, GANGS ARE EVERYWHERE, NO CRIP GANG ORGINALLY STARTED IN TEXAS SETS FROM LA WERE ESTABSLIHED THERE THE SAME WAY IN NYC.
I think the more you try to explain yourself and your lil minime crip set.......the more you look as if you are a fool and you are lying.You're obviously looking for attention and acceptance here.....dont you get that within your lil set???????? :cry: AINT NO REAL OFFICIAL 8TRAY CRIP IN NY.......YALL A BUNCHA KIDS WHO NEED TO GROW UP OUT THAT FANTASY.......

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - South - U.S.A.”