Arkansas gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Askansas gangs

Unread post by mr. chill » July 8th, 2004, 11:26 pm

Ill be in the rock tomarow holla at any last requests for shit u want me follow up on and bring back to the site

peace

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 27th, 2004, 8:07 am

Did yall peep where they goin back 2 lil-rock????…it’s goin be called “BACK 2 THE HOOD GANG WAR 2”…Can’t wait 2 peep it either….I know it’s goin be goood….and I aint peeped the Rock in a minute 2….And it still looked hood ass hell…..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 27th, 2004, 10:04 am

SO WHAT DID YALL THINK OF BANGIN IN LIL ROCK 2???..

DID YALL PEEP ALL THEM CRIPS, THEY WERE SHOWING HAD BEEN KILT SINCE THE LAST ONE??..ACTUALLY SOME BLOODS 2, BUT MOSTLY CRIPS...I WAS TELLING MY BOYS LAST NIGHT HOW THE HIGHLAND COURTS NIGGAS BE DOING IT..BUT I HAD NO IDEA THEY WAS DROPPING THEM LIKE THAT....AND I MISSED THE FIRST 5MIN OF IT...DID THEY FINALLY GET BOBBY BANKS ANYONE???..I KNOW THEY BLASTED HIM UP, BUT HE HAD SURVIVED THAT ATTACK..

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 27th, 2004, 10:22 am

TomTom wrote:SO WHAT DID YALL THINK OF BANGIN IN LIL ROCK 2???..

DID YALL PEEP ALL THEM CRIPS, THEY WERE SHOWING HAD BEEN KILT SINCE THE LAST ONE??..ACTUALLY SOME BLOODS 2, BUT MOSTLY CRIPS...I WAS TELLING MY BOYS LAST NIGHT HOW THE HIGHLAND COURTS NIGGAS BE DOING IT..BUT I HAD NO IDEA THEY WAS DROPPING THEM LIKE THAT....AND I MISSED THE FIRST 5MIN OF IT...DID THEY FINALLY GET BOBBY BANKS ANYONE???..I KNOW THEY BLASTED HIM UP, BUT HE HAD SURVIVED THAT ATTACK..
LIL ROCK 2 was on some real stuff, your homeys was up in the film, the highland park bloods, even though they tore highland park down

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » August 27th, 2004, 11:19 am

They didn't show nothin on Bobby Banks. It was mostly about Leifel Jackson and how he changed his life around. It was decent.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » August 27th, 2004, 11:38 am

what about hot springs arkansas, i saw some deep lookin hoods over there

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 30th, 2004, 8:06 am

demonte wrote:
TomTom wrote:SO WHAT DID YALL THINK OF BANGIN IN LIL ROCK 2???..

LIL ROCK 2 was on some real stuff, your homeys was up in the film, the highland park bloods, even though they tore highland park down
AINT THAT MESSED UP MAN...BUT U PEEP THERE PRESENCE WILL NEVER BE GONE FROM THE ROCK...HOWEVER THE 23's LOOKED A LIL THINNER THIS TIME AROUND...

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » August 30th, 2004, 1:24 pm

niccas they showed two crips that died and one was by a crip. funny thing about that folks mop mostly everyone in that bitch but they show shit like that cause crips and bloods. now go look at the shit again how many bloods did you see in that bitch homie. i had to dip here cauze i new it was gonna be some talk about this shit. i think it is inaccurate cause folks are the deepest in L R. and in the south for that matter. just like niccas think bloods run daygo come to the town to get hands on . bloods kill rips and rips definitely kill bloods. it ain't no muthafuccin winner nicca. thats how muthafuccas get fake niccas onthey set niccas want see who winnin jump on that team and get pilt loc. i love hope muthafuccas come to daygo with that bloods runnin thangs and if i wear red i won't get touched. that mistake can be costly

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 31st, 2004, 9:24 am

U'RE RIGHT BOUT ONE PART...AS A WHOLE THE FOLK NATION IS THE DEEPEST....BUT THAT DONT MEAN THEY'RE THE STRONGEST...DO THEY RIDE??..YES THEY DO....BUT CONSIDER HOW BLOODS, ARE SOMEWHAT OUTNUMBERED AND STILL PUT IT DOWN...MOST PLACES U GO 2 ROUND HURR WILL HAVE STRONG CRIP AND FOLK PRESENCE...BUT BEST BELEIVE BLOODS, AND VL's, HAVE FORMED AN ALLIANCE SO STRONG IT'S BECOME A HEAD UP BATTLE..DESPITE THE FACT THAT THERE OUTNUMBERED...AND THEY SHOWED LIKE 15 CRIPS PICS THAT WERE KILT...2 BOUT 5 BLOODS...THAT'S WHAT I'M SPEAKIN ON..SO EVEN THO NOBODY'S REALLY WINNING CAUZE NIGGAS FROM BOTH SIDES IS DROPPIN, THE BLOODS HAVE GAINED A RESPECT 2 THE POINT WHERE THEY'RE FEARED BY ALOT ROUND THURR...23's, AND fOLKS PUT IN HELLA WORK 2..

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » August 31st, 2004, 10:35 am

homie i am not saying that bloods don't ride look at my statement. i am talkin about cheerleadin as niccas. the shit is gonna be up and down no matter where you go like you in L R you say bloods pop more than crips well cool crips die fucc it daygo in the bas 4 months on my brother nicca 2 brims 2 eastside pirus and 1 lincoln park blood and 1 BNG blood gang have been killed 4 by the smallest set turf wise in daygo NHC 4O crips and 1 by Westcoast 20/30 1 by o- mob crips one NHC 40 has been killed R I P Cool C by Eastside piru. last year my nicca it was a different story no rips were killed cause lincoln was at it with the east somethin fierce thats blood on blood. fools get on here with this i want be down with blood today cause they winning i want to be down today with crip cause they winnin thats what i am talkin about. back in the day bloods had so many niccas false flaggin it wasn't funny when rips got tired of it puttin them niccas in the turf niccas started tuccin there flags and colors. but best believe its gonna be some fake ass crips runnin round cuz they think we have the upper hand or we are the rawest right now when really the other side is probably plottin some shit. peep game back in the day it used to be 2 C sets in my community now its 4 and one ITDc are just a fake bunch of fags that think its cool to rip cause bloods ain't as flamboyant as before. one day when a real blood rolls up on them i betcha they are gonna punk down hoes always get fucced.

n e way my nicca rep yo hood as long as you real i am not talkin bout ou i show you respect. its just a couple of them fools at the top that are cheerleading and if you are not a real nicca yo shit will come to light its somer real BLOCC BUCCANEERS that stay on the turf cuz

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » August 31st, 2004, 10:35 am

homie i am not saying that bloods don't ride look at my statement. i am talkin about cheerleadin as niccas. the shit is gonna be up and down no matter where you go like you in L R you say bloods pop more than crips well cool crips die fucc it daygo in the bas 4 months on my brother nicca 2 brims 2 eastside pirus and 1 lincoln park blood and 1 BNG blood gang have been killed 4 by the smallest set turf wise in daygo NHC 4O crips and 1 by Westcoast 20/30 1 by o- mob crips one NHC 40 has been killed R I P Cool C by Eastside piru. last year my nicca it was a different story no rips were killed cause lincoln was at it with the east somethin fierce thats blood on blood. fools get on here with this i want be down with blood today cause they winning i want to be down today with crip cause they winnin thats what i am talkin about. back in the day bloods had so many niccas false flaggin it wasn't funny when rips got tired of it puttin them niccas in the turf niccas started tuccin there flags and colors. but best believe its gonna be some fake ass crips runnin round cuz they think we have the upper hand or we are the rawest right now when really the other side is probably plottin some shit. peep game back in the day it used to be 2 C sets in my community now its 4 and one ITDc are just a fake bunch of fags that think its cool to rip cause bloods ain't as flamboyant as before. one day when a real blood rolls up on them i betcha they are gonna punk down hoes always get fucced.

n e way my nicca rep yo hood as long as you real i am not talkin bout you i show you respect. its just a couple of them fools at the top that are cheerleading and if you are not a real nicca yo shit will come to light its somer real BLOCC BUCCANEERS that stay on the turf cuz

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 31st, 2004, 11:57 am

yeah man im tellin u right now, where they filmed this last little rock documentary was in central little rock and the highland area, and those two places are the worst around there, i go to little rock all the time cause my grandma and two uncles and a whole bunch of cousins live down there, and they all live in that central little rock hood, shit my grandma lives on 21st and deinnison right down the street where they were filmin those crips, and its the poorest and roughest place out there and them bloods and crips have been battlin down there for the last 15 years, so when i go to little rock, thats all i see Bs and Cs, i never even seen any folks out there cause i think there in north little rock, but thats just my opinion, u gotta see it to belive the war down there, im sure tomtom knows what im talkin bout, and its sad when my pops tells me stories of how the comunity used to be so crime free back in his days, all they had to worry bout was the white man, now since this crack epidemic and the gangs and guns took a toll on this community its all fd up, now u gotta watch for the white man and the black man

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » August 31st, 2004, 12:31 pm

real talk homeboy thats the type of shit i like to here something informative from someone who has been there. so many times you get this cheerleadin. i got relatives in montgomery i every heard was folks i went to the bitch man you see mostly c and b and folks. the t v put out bangin like the shit is so crazee in cali its bad but i been to a couple cities in the south niccas livin in that bitch like they at the edge of the world two feet from hell. its real every homie good lookin

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » September 1st, 2004, 6:47 am

I FEEL WHAT U SAYIN AS FAR AS NIGGAS, WANTING 2 RIDE WITH THE DEEPER CAR JUST CAUZE THEY LOOK GOOD...HELL WE HAD THAT PROBLEM IN OKC ...ERRBODY WANTED 2 BE A HOOVA CAUZE THEY WAS ROLLIN LIKE OVER 600 STRONG FOR A MOMENT..THEN THE 90'S GOT DEEP SO BAM...ERRBODY WANTS 2 BE FROM 90....BUT YEAH IT'S LIKE BACK AND FOURTH..REALLY EVERYWHERE U GO...

classicc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by classicc » September 1st, 2004, 8:26 am

riiight riiight

Sleep100

Unread post by Sleep100 » September 17th, 2004, 10:09 pm

I GOT WORD THERES ALSO W/S 1E11 NHC IN ARKANSAS, I AINT SURE WHICH CITY BUT I KNOW ITS HOODSTAZ FRUM THE ELEVEN GANG OUT THERE

501sixdeuce

Unread post by 501sixdeuce » October 19th, 2004, 12:46 am

i always here about this Bobby Banks nigga but who is he and what did he do?????

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:39 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

rasun

Unread post by rasun » December 17th, 2004, 12:02 pm

mennace wrote:im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

2 many sets

ChAoS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChAoS » December 17th, 2004, 1:43 pm

I was out in Arkansas for about 2 weeks last year and I saw some setz out there...Nothin' crazy like back west but I heard they be gettin' down though=p)

rasun

Unread post by rasun » December 23rd, 2004, 1:08 pm

my nigga told me that its some NHC in little rock..i been here all my life and i aint heard about that set..where they at???

Disco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Disco » January 14th, 2005, 8:30 pm

bayarearep wrote:what about hot springs arkansas, i saw some deep lookin hoods over there
That's some funny shit. Hot Springs is like where people go to retire, or go on vacation.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 17th, 2005, 11:16 am

When i first saw back 2 the hood gang war 2 when leifel jackson was showing the kids the video of part one the highland courts hood is in deep azz woods

Siwatu

Re: ARkansas gangs

Unread post by Siwatu » January 27th, 2005, 9:46 pm

Big up to Tom Tom- you got most of your info right. I'm grew up in "Harlem" (Adams in L.A.) and Little Rock, and I remember Highland Court because I lived right up the street by 12th and University, and know nuff man in HC. It's totally different now, but I know all those fools. I left about a year before the banging started, but I also got homeys in 21st because my girl stayed there.
The only thing I was correct/add about your post is that most of the dope coming in on 30/40 is actually brought in on Wal-Mart trucks. How do you think they become one of the biggest companies in the U.S.? You know how dirty it is down there, the whiteboys and state police run deep. And don't forget about the cropduster airports all over flying in those Lear jets from Mena on down to Grady.

Siwatu

Unread post by Siwatu » January 27th, 2005, 9:49 pm

P.S. don't laugh to hard about Hot Springs until you go there. THE biggest gangsters in the U.S. kept secret spots out there- I forget the Chicago Don's name, but he just died in the late 80s/early 90s, Rockerfeller, and the original Scarface- Al Capone. People take the sticks for a joke, that's why real gangsters go there to hide and plot.

bear
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bear » January 28th, 2005, 7:55 am

Siwatu wrote:Big up to Tom Tom- you got most of your info right. I'm grew up in "Harlem" (Adams in L.A.) and Little Rock, and I remember Highland Court because I lived right up the street by 12th and University, and know nuff man in HC. It's totally different now, but I know all those fools. I left about a year before the banging started, but I also got homeys in 21st because my girl stayed there.
The only thing I was correct/add about your post is that most of the dope coming in on 30/40 is actually brought in on Wal-Mart trucks. How do you think they become one of the biggest companies in the U.S.? You know how dirty it is down there, the whiteboys and state police run deep. And don't forget about the cropduster airports all over flying in those Lear jets from Mena on down to Grady.
Yeah you telling the truth about that mena arkansas shit, I spent some time down there in little rock, i got some family on oak st. my cousin is j.j. and Rob. The only thing about mena airport, is it is owned and operated by the rockerfeller fam. And Clinton ass flew so much dope into a.r. because he was born into the rockefeller fam. There are actual videos and photos of clinton inspecting coke that had been flown in on a couple of learjets. This was back in 86-89 timeframe.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » January 28th, 2005, 9:42 am

my dad grew up on 15th and oak street

my grandma live on 20th and dennison i think, right across the street from central high

and then my aunt live over on wolfe street

shit is wild out there

Yung Soulja

Unread post by Yung Soulja » July 17th, 2006, 8:09 am

Im originally 4rom Pasadena and I have grew up in Lil Rock, Arkansas also. Brothas don't bang like they used to back in the days. You got mostly Bloods now back in the days they had more Crips and GDs but alot of neutral hoods became Blood affiliated once the Crips started banging on too many niggas. As far as Bobby Banks he got a L like earlier this year. I got family in Hot Springs and they also got gangs, they been had gangs around when Lil Rock popped off. I know 4 a fact they got WSP and Nutty Block in Hot Springs. To the brother that asked about West Side Pirus in Lil Rock they have become the biggest Blood set in Lil Rock they have pushed their set all the way to Central High.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » July 17th, 2006, 11:25 am

Comatose Loc for you fools right here in the AR as I type....

Bobby Banks is a 23rd and Wolfe St Originator, they consider him more like a OOOG (even though hes nowhere near the age for such status) than just an OG out there, although a lot of homies lost a lot of love for him when he went to poppin off about how he single handedly brought the C from Cali, which was a goddamn lie.

Hot Springs is well known for them Nutty's and 60's out there. There are plenty more gangs, such as BD's, WSP's, and GD's, 74 Hoover, 107 Hoover, and others, so dont get it twisted thinkin its friendly hic- town out there.

The Rocc has more hoods than you can count, the biggest by far bein East End Pirus, Highland Court, and the GD's (who have their own shit goin out their, rewrote their own bylaws and everything, dont know why they didnt just make themselves a new Folks branch), but theres 30's, 90's, MC's, Stones, VL's (the Locs and VL's used to truce bac- in the day under what they called the Golden Seal, contrary to some previous posts about Locs and GD's trucin, in LR they have nothing to do with each other), BD's, the only original Loc hood in LR Wolfe St (who has hoods on crossroads 19th, 23rd, and 43rd, or so it was last I chec-ed)

Pine Bluff is known for its 90 NHC's and some Blood hood I forgot the name of.

I spent 5 1/2 years in Arkansas prisons (Varner from 1998-2000, Diagnostic Unit from 2000-2001, Wrightsville 2001-2002, Delta Regional for 4 months of 2002, Miss Co Work Release from 2002-2003, and Bric-eys 2003-my release in 2004) and only ran across one or two AB cats, and they despise the homegrown so-called Aryans in AR (an offshoot of White Aryan Resistance, or WAR, and some shit created at Calico Roc- that I forgot the name of) because of their severely homosexual and outright bitch tendencies (riders durin the day, jac-in each other off at night).

As far as the Bangin in LR shit, the Blood homie Sunny and the VL homie DJ I personally knew, DJ got his cap twisted not long after gettin out of prison. Fools stay gettin tore off over gang related shit here in Ar.

Yall can think its all Cool if you want to, but step thru some of these hoods and you wont C steppin out...

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 17th, 2006, 3:16 pm

Yung Soulja wrote:Im originally 4rom Pasadena and I have grew up in Lil Rock, Arkansas also. Brothas don't bang like they used to back in the days. You got mostly Bloods now back in the days they had more Crips and GDs but alot of neutral hoods became Blood affiliated once the Crips started banging on too many niggas. As far as Bobby Banks he got a L like earlier this year. I got family in Hot Springs and they also got gangs, they been had gangs around when Lil Rock popped off. I know 4 a fact they got WSP and Nutty Block in Hot Springs. To the brother that asked about West Side Pirus in Lil Rock they have become the biggest Blood set in Lil Rock they have pushed their set all the way to Central High.
yup my my grandma live right across the street from central high on dennison, I went out to burn a cig last time I was out there and I met some niggas from WSP outside

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » September 27th, 2007, 7:47 pm

ah yea i believe we got grape st. crips. and i heard we do got nutty blocc

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » September 27th, 2007, 7:50 pm

yea i forgot bout eastside piru. and hoover 52 crips. man it crazy down here so dont get it twisted

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - South - U.S.A.”