TN:Latino gangs a growing problem in Memphis

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

TN:Latino gangs a growing problem in Memphis

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 2nd, 2005, 8:06 pm

Latino gangs a growing problem in Memphis
Nov 2, 2005, 02:28 PM PST

Graffiti on the side of a building makes the announcement: The Serranos 13 and K.A.L.'s, groups known as Latino gangs, are in Memphis.

Just ask Mary Ayotte, who lives near Jackson and National.

"A lot of the young are drug runners," she said. "They try to sell drugs. They do have hookers out here and they are very territorial. They even wear colors."

Tina Baldwin, editor of the Hispanic Newspaper "La Prensa Latina," says the Latino gangs moved here from California.

"They try to bring their business here," she said. "We have territory to compete for drugs and prostitution."

District Attorney Bill Gibbons says the gangs bring violence.

"These gangs have a reputation for being very violent," he said. "We're very concerned about it ."

Gibbons says prostitution and drugs are the business of the Hispanic gangs, but the drug problem is what really concerns him.

"In particular the Hispanic gangs are very involved in importing crystal meth into this community," he said.

Gibbons says law enforcement officers are stopping more and more drug dealers with crystal meth on Memphis interstates. He says its manufactured in California, and fears it may become the drug of choice in urban areas like Memphis.

"For the most part in Tennessee it's been a rural problem," Gibbons said. "If it ever becomes the drug of choice on our streets, in the urban areas, then we have a very, very serious problem. It's much more addictive than cocaine."

http://www.wmctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4065295

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 2nd, 2005, 9:23 pm

Them sur 13's stay servin that stuff to them white boys.

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 3rd, 2005, 12:27 am

surenos in memphis dam, southsiders goin everywear. might collide with the black youth there, for drugs and what not. i wonder if there down southsiders? or if there border bro's

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 3rd, 2005, 9:52 am

Most of them cool with crips cuz they bang the blue flag to.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » November 3rd, 2005, 12:01 pm

20_loc wrote:Most of them cool with crips because they bang the blue flag to.
*Many surenos in L.A. back in the early 90's, 80's, on downwards, were cool with black gangs, especially crips, until they got the numbers. Simply put, ese gangs are cool with black gangs when their numbers are small, but will declare war on all black gangs, and will kill innocent black civilians on spot, just because they're black, when their numbers swell up-and they will use BS lies, cut from wholecloth, in order to justify their evil...

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » November 3rd, 2005, 12:14 pm

So in LA there's not city that has black majority... Comptone used to be. What about long beach?

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 3rd, 2005, 1:49 pm

Apreciate the info TheReal I will keep my eye on them boyz then.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 3rd, 2005, 2:25 pm

yo foo wrote:So in LA there's not city that has black majority... Comptone used to be. What about long beach?
Its spelled C-O-M-P-T-O-N.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » November 3rd, 2005, 2:33 pm

yo foo wrote:So in LA there's not city that has black majority... Comptone used to be. What about long beach?
*Not anymore...

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » November 3rd, 2005, 2:43 pm

20_loc wrote:Apreciate the info TheReal I will keep my eye on them boyz then.
*No problem, and think about it:

If these gangs are truly from L.A., and are landing themselves out your way, then these eses being cool with black gangs, and black folks in general, out your way, is the biggest smokescreen around-BECAUSE OUT WEST, WHERE THESE SURS ARE FROM, THEY ARE AT WAR WITH BLACK GANGS, AND DO KILL AT RANDOM, INNOCENT BLACK CIVILIANS, LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!

But you see, these snakes are slick, and unlike the klan and other white supremacists, who may wear their racism on their shoulders-ese surs will adopt themselves into the environment where they are, until they gain a foothold, and some power. And once their numbers have increased, to where they are comfortable and sure of themselves, that's when their true racist nature will come out.

Black folks out your way, and throughout the south, where black folks are still in the majority, as the leading minority, better watch out for these eses: especially the ones who are surs...

You see what's happening to blacks out in Cali.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 3rd, 2005, 6:21 pm

man i think yall is overating the mexican thing big time, acting like all surenos hate blax, your triping homeboi. your putting all the blame on the mexicans, when thats not tru. blax have allot to do with it too, some blax have big mouths, and thats what causes problems. and mexicans aint gona put up with it. ese's are kool, we have nothing against blax. disrepect us, hurt us or our familia, best belive hell coming ur way, thats being real

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » November 3rd, 2005, 7:09 pm

SURENOS DONT HATE BLACKS THATS JUST DUMB THEY HATE THE 1's THAT BANG DAMN YOU AINT REALLY FROM LA ARENT U REAL EVEN THE FOOS FROM DODGE SAY THEY DONT HATE OUR RACE THEY JUST HATE US.

SO PLZ DONT BRING THE BS

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 3rd, 2005, 11:28 pm

I already no niggaz run they mouth to much but I think if respect is shown you will get it back.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » November 4th, 2005, 7:13 am

To Mexican:.805

-man i think yall is overating the mexican thing big time, acting like all surenos hate blax,

*The collective sureno pact do hate black folks, and are the extreme examples of the hatred that the collective mexican/chicano population have for black folks as a whole, and you know this.

-your triping homeboi.

*If there's anyone that is tripping, it's you, trying to pass some bs before my eyes, when you know the opposite is true, and that is-THE MEXICAN COLLECTIVE, ESPECIALLY YOU FILTHY SURS, ARE RACIST AND FULL OF HATRED, WHEN IT COMES TO BLACK PEOPLE, UNJUSTIFIABLY!

And I will prove it, as we continue our present dialectic.

-your putting all the blame on the mexicans, when thats not tru.

*I put the blame on all mexicans throughout the southwest, but especially those in sur dominated areas, wherever they are located, because admit it, even though you as a supposed non-racist mexican/chicano, may not cotton towards the type of hatred and murderous genocidal agenda, your racist sureno brothers have towards black people, you nevertheless feel that the killings of innocent men, women and children, who are black, ARE JUSTIFIED, because it serves a purpose, therefore making it a necessary evil: and you, and any mexican/chicano knows I'm telling the truth.

This is what makes you supposed non-racist mexican/chicanos duplicitous, and the collective enemies of black folks, similar to that of the most virulent white supremacist and racist!

-blax have allot to do with it too,

*I'd figured we get to the heart of exposing the type of racism and justification, you and your kind will level!

-some blax have big mouths, and thats what causes problems. and mexicans aint gona put up with it.

*BS!!!! When ese gangs weren't about shit in L.A., during the 70's, 80's and early 90's (these are the decades I can remember), ese gangs weren't shit to speak of, and mexicans/chicanos weren't all that tough, or badasses. The typical ese would fuck with one another, or bully some vulnerable black kid, who was weak, and would use that weak black kid that was easy to bully, as a whipping boy, letting out all of his hatred for black folks as a whole, out on the one black kid, because he realized he didn't have the numbers, nor the presence, to fuck with the then, majority black, or gang population: THIS IS HOW YOU FOOLS ROLLED!

Not only that, much of the hatred that mexicans/chicanos have for black people, have nothing to do with how black folks behave, when you look at the larger picture, because many of the targets of mexican sureno racist violence, aren't even in gangs, don't look like gang members, and some are even little boys, or girls.

Face it, and you know I'm telling the truth on what I'm about to say, and that is, mexican/chicanos are envious and jealous of the little that black folks do have in this country, and the little that they've achieved, because deep down, mexicans/chicanos feel superior to black folks, and believe that regardless of whether or not black folks earned what little they have-THEY STILL DON'T DESERVE IT, BECAUSE THEY'RE NIGGERS! That's one of the reasons why you're upset at white folks, and that is because you feel that white people favor black folks over your kind, to where you feel that this is an abomination.

You see, you feel that white folks should've parlayed more largesse to your folks, seeing as how your people are closer to being white, and that black folks (niggers in your eyes) are at the bottom of the racial totem pole, meaning that they don't deserve NADA-even if they earned it with their blood, sweat and tears.

Evil surenos also believe that the southwest belongs to mexicans/chicanos only, and that black folks are just interlopers, along with other racial groups, on "your" land, and if you were to couple the hatred, jealousy and envy that mexicans already have for black folks, with this feeling of perverted privilege that they carry, concerning the southwestern part of the U.S.-it will explain a lot of their severe, racist, and genocidal hatred of black folks.

Oh of course, I can explore this more, and be more detailed, but check out my other posts on this subject matter, and you will definitely receive the full picture.

Mexicans/chicanos, racist sur devils, when they get in power, that's just what they do-KILL BLACK FOLKS!! They are the sentinels and avatars, for the belief systems that brew within the mexican/chicano population, as well as foot soldiers for the devil's army. They are glad that they have the numbers, ecstatic even, because it allows them to inflict their diabolical and perverse, murderous rage onto black folks, that they deep down, wanted to do all along!

-ese's are kool, we have nothing against blax.

*BS!!!! Ese's may be cool in pockets, and when your kind don't have the numbers, because like slick serpents, you have no choice but to be cool, while you abide your time!

And as far as having nothing against blacks? READ ALL OF THE ABOVE, AND TELL ME WITH A STRAIGHT FACE, THAT MEXICANS COLLECTIVELY DON'T FEEL THE WAY THAT I'VE JUST DESCRIBED, IN MY ABOVE STATEMENTS!

-disrepect us, hurt us or our familia, best belive hell coming ur way, thats being real

*Yeah, yeah, whatever! All I know, is that when black folks were in great numbers in L.A., during the 70's, 80's, and early 90's, black gangs didn't hardly even fuck with you eses, nor your gangs-neither did they have an orchestrated campaign, or pattern, to KILL, innocent mexican men, women and children, JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE MEXICAN!

Hell, like I said in an another post:

You had black gang territories and hoods, that had these small, insignificant, puny ese sur barrios, right on their same block, that could've been easily smashed on, but these black gangs would ignore these puny, insignificant ese sureno barrios on their own block, that could've easily been smashed on, and taken out-JUST TO FUCK WITH A BLACK SET, A COUPLE OF MILES AWAY, WITH DEEP AND HEAVY MEMBERSHIP!!

Hell, you even had some crips roll with surs, to either assist the surs in fighting some of their sur enemies, or on the flip side, you even had surs assisting crips, when it came to fighting other black gang sets, especially the bloods!

HOWEVER, as I said before, you eses were just using black gangs, staying low in the cut, not saying a peep, just abiding your time, waiting for the day that your numbers would swell, so that you can inflict upon black people in general (fuck a gang affiliation)-YOUR LATENT, HIDDEN, COVERT, GENOCIDAL FEELINGS, WHICH MANIFESTS ITSELF IN THE UNJUSTIFIED TARGETING AND MURDER, OF INNOCENT MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK!

And again, you know this, so why FAKE THE FUNK!! You talk about "real," well-YOU CAN'T GET NO REALER THAN THAT!

Black folks down south, or areas of the country who aren't used to a mexican/chicano majority, are still naive, but that's okay. Why? Because in the end, time will tell, and will bear out the fact that I'm speaking the pure "d," unadulterated TRUTH!

Watch and see!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » November 4th, 2005, 7:23 am

To KRDreJ

-SURENOS DONT HATE BLACKS THATS JUST DUMB THEY HATE THE 1's THAT BANG DAMN YOU AINT REALLY FROM LA ARENT U REAL EVEN THE FOOS FROM DODGE SAY THEY DONT HATE OUR RACE THEY JUST HATE US.

SO PLZ DONT BRING THE BS

*Look fool, you can't tell me shit, seeing as how you feel that black people are weak, and ashamed of their own kind, simply because they may be non-racist against mexicans/chicanos, by even allowing them within their gangs, or organizations. In other words, the good that black folks do towards your people, you don't respect, nor appreciate, because you deep down feel that this is what niggers are supposed to do-BOW DOWN AND INGRATIATE THEMSELVES TOWARDS YOUR FOLKS!

Secondly, you're right, I wasn't born in L.A., but I was raised during my teenage years, and pre-teen years, off and on, in L.A.-living with various relatives at the time. So with that said, I have a very good read on the situation, in regards to L.A.

HELL! I even have a home in L.A., fool, and went to college in L.A., so again charlatan, you can't tell me shit, with your racist ass!

And black gangs for the most part, don't hate the mexican population, so you're right about that. Why? Because black gangs mainly view their feud with ese gangs, on the level of a mere gang/street rivalry, and not really racial. That's why you have mexicans/chicanos who live in deep black gang territories, without getting fucked with, simply because, on a collective level, black gangs are viewing their feud with ese gangs, merely on a street level, whereas your racist sureno brethren, are strictly, and solely on some racist tip!

This racism that your sureno brethren carry, is the cause of these devils taking out innocent men, women, and children, JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK-and even if they know they're not gang affiliated!

So if anyone ought to be pleaded with, in not bringing the BS, it's me, because we all know, even the surenos that are reading this, that what you're saying IS FULL OF SHIT!

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 4th, 2005, 8:01 am

:lol: :lol: Damn TheReal you went off on that boy :lol: .I feel you on that tip cuz from what I heard Latin kings were the ones who started the beef with us 20's cuz we both bang blacc and gold.I know eastcoast they are puerto rican but out in oakland there were a small small small few that were mexican.But you must C wright cuz in oakland its more about them drugs then bangin but there were a few crips around there and sur's used to C small at that time and used to act like we best friends or somethin but my cousin even told me earlier this year they into it with them.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 4th, 2005, 11:57 pm

at my skool, all my ese homies are kool with the few blax there are, a couple foos moved from LA, and there kool we kikbak with em. too me personnally, its about who you are, i dont care if your blak or white, if your down homie, its all good. shit i was kiking bak with blax just earlier, blak n brown were getting along. and shit happens, foos get shot, mexicans and blax have killed eachother, shits bad on both sides. blax are kool the ones i know, there kinda like mexicans, minorities, looked bad upon, trying to do good in this fuked up world, only difference is were brown there blak

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » November 5th, 2005, 1:12 am

TheReal wrote:To KRDreJ

-SURENOS DONT HATE BLACKS THATS JUST DUMB THEY HATE THE 1's THAT BANG DAMN YOU AINT REALLY FROM LA ARENT U REAL EVEN THE FOOS FROM DODGE SAY THEY DONT HATE OUR RACE THEY JUST HATE US.

SO PLZ DONT BRING THE BS

*Look fool, you can't tell me shit, seeing as how you feel that black people are weak, and ashamed of their own kind, simply because they may be non-racist against mexicans/chicanos, by even allowing them within their gangs, or organizations. In other words, the good that black folks do towards your people, you don't respect, nor appreciate, because you deep down feel that this is what niggers are supposed to do-BOW DOWN AND INGRATIATE THEMSELVES TOWARDS YOUR FOLKS!

Secondly, you're right, I wasn't born in L.A., but I was raised during my teenage years, and pre-teen years, off and on, in L.A.-living with various relatives at the time. So with that said, I have a very good read on the situation, in regards to L.A.

HELL! I even have a home in L.A., fool, and went to college in L.A., so again charlatan, you can't tell me shit, with your racist ass!

And black gangs for the most part, don't hate the mexican population, so you're right about that. Why? Because black gangs mainly view their feud with ese gangs, on the level of a mere gang/street rivalry, and not really racial. That's why you have mexicans/chicanos who live in deep black gang territories, without getting #%@& with, simply because, on a collective level, black gangs are viewing their feud with ese gangs, merely on a street level, whereas your racist sureno brethren, are strictly, and solely on some racist tip!

This racism that your sureno brethren carry, is the cause of these devils taking out innocent men, women, and children, JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK-and even if they know they're not gang affiliated!

So if anyone ought to be pleaded with, in not bringing the BS, it's me, because we all know, even the surenos that are reading this, that what you're saying IS FULL OF SHIT!
Listen up man.. Your so full of ignorance that you don't even believe it yourself..

Why you trying to spark up tension and thx for helping me expose it why some of yo brothaz out there getting it. See I'm a chicano I dealt with you with words and all you do is come with ignorance.

PLEASE BOY DONT GET A RACE CONFUSED WITH A GANG HOMIE ON THE REAL STOP POSTING BS.....

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » November 5th, 2005, 1:14 am

oh and 20loc you might wanna pack your bags and head to canada if you wanna be alive and some advice don't diss the raza it's a death wish. Stay out of our way and don't question us homie 15 years it will be a latino gang controll. So better do what you do quick cause you running outta time ese.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 5th, 2005, 11:29 am

str8 up dissing the raza get you killed... i knoww its the internet, but say it on the calles best belive an ese will blast. and the ignorant foo talking shit, keep it koo ese, you should try and stop the beef, not make it worse, stupid foo

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 5th, 2005, 11:32 am

i think someone said mexicans were "jealous" of blax? that is a weak statement man, as you all know if you live by mexicans, were proud ass hell to be raza! BROWN PRIDE! 4reals, if your mexican your a proud ass brown mexican eating menudo, arroz, frijoles tamales and shit str8 up

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 5th, 2005, 12:26 pm

You think a nigga supposed to C scared cuz u mexican nigga please :lol: .You talkin bout the raza good I dont care you actin like yall gonna kill all blacc's well good fuccin lucc you just dont know yall is the the white folks lil bitches doin they dirty work cuz they scared of us so talk that noise boy yall can take are place then when u C mexicans hangin from a tree. You just don tknow america will always C runned by craccers they already stole texas from you.Oh KRDrej succ my dicc we aint goin without a fight so bring it on cuzz.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » November 5th, 2005, 12:43 pm

20_loc wrote:You think a nigga supposed to C scared because u mexican nigga please :lol: .You talkin bout the raza good I dont care you actin like yall gonna kill all black's well good fuccin lucc you just dont know yall is the the white folks lil women doin they dirty work because they scared of us so talk that noise boy yall can take are place then when u C mexicans hangin from a tree. You just don tknow america will always C runned by craccers they already stole texas from you.Oh KRDrej succ my dicc we aint goin without a fight so bring it on cuzz.
lol your talking like the crips and bloods back in the 80's. :lol:

You'll see soon you will have to put in mexicans in your click cause of the lack of black folks..

You will remember me in 15-20 years thats if your alive. And with the mouth you got maybe you won't remember cause it will be too late.. Comptone Long Beach were controlled now they lost controll

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » November 5th, 2005, 12:44 pm

they won't have a problem controlling a farm in memphis :lol:

we talking about City's here 20loc not no farms

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 5th, 2005, 12:50 pm

Then do what you do and you wouldnt have no problem takin memphis these niggaz aint bout shit down here but shit i'll C like one of them arabs run in yo hood with a bomb on my chest.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 5th, 2005, 2:09 pm

Keep it clean gentlemen.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 5th, 2005, 2:19 pm

All I got to say is blacc against brown aint right and never will c we went all them years without beefin but know we at each others throats.This shit is pointless man i'm cool with mexicans shit we bout to c one down with 20.Blacc people mexicans aint the problem.Mexicans blacc's aint the problem both of our races know who done fucced us over.

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » November 5th, 2005, 4:05 pm

20_loc wrote:All I got to say is black against brown aint right and never will c we went all them years without beefin but know we at each others throats.This shit is pointless man i'm cool with mexicans shit we bout to c one down with 20.black people mexicans aint the problem.Mexicans black's aint the problem both of our races know who done fucced us over.
I'm just saying dont start beef with them. Don't make the same mistakes bloods and crips did in the 80's thru de late 90's.

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 5th, 2005, 5:57 pm

I feel ya on that cuzz.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » November 5th, 2005, 8:50 pm

I'm just saying dont start beef with them. Don't make the same mistakes bloods and crips did in the 80's thru de late 90's.
:roll:

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » November 5th, 2005, 10:04 pm

all i gota say is blak/brown war aint the way to get down....
que no? shit we should just get along

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » November 5th, 2005, 10:21 pm

I'm cool with to many mexicans to start some stupid race war.To me we almost the same white people dont like us we both gang bang cant we all just get along :lol:

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - South - U.S.A.”