to sum up this crip an folk shit

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 15th, 2006, 5:53 pm

Man yall are gettin all pissed off like what anyone says on these forums really matters. The person isnt saying anything to you, the computer screen is relaying a message, period (just like im not talking to anyone reading this now). Dont take this shit so personal. If a fool does dis you on here hes makin himself out to be a fuckin idiot.

Simon City Royals are far from extinct (and trust theyve been around for a minute), but they arent as well spread as GD's and BD's (then again, neither is any other FOLKS branch, like spanish cobras or Maniacs. ) The reason being is that in most cities, there just arent many white street gangs (and i wont go into that, thats another subject). As a result they tend to get made fun of because people who dont know better think its a little kid offshoot or something. Same goes for Imperials when they brand their pink rag (til someone gets their teeth blown out the back of their head for thinkin its funny). Cobras and Maniacs usually get weeded out by other hispanic gangs by appealing to their racial pride ("how you gonna claim Folks when your own people is bangin 13's, etc").

For instance, in Little Rocc there is a set called the Southwest Kings, they arent affiliated with any larger gangs, and subsequently they tend to get bashed on (or so i am to understand).

Yall chill out. Ill settrip with any and all that wanna pull that ho shit, but other than that I got GD's, Stones, Vicelords, BD's, ETG's, and even Pirus that Id ride or die for cuz theyre real mother fuckers. In the same breath there are 60's that ill mash cuz they get down foul.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 15th, 2006, 6:04 pm

thats what im saying how you get mad at my screen name,i could care less what gang niggahs claim or how ya hood gets down,handle ya biz the best way you know how...but i tip my hat to simoncity though@"i dont even like Q but i bet hes 1 of the very few real ny'ers"

peace

SimonCityRoyals
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SimonCityRoyals » May 21st, 2006, 8:58 pm

I dont really let this shit get me hped up.It aiint like i get off here thinkin"Fuck i hate yung k,I hope that mutha fucker dies''.Its just that while im on here if someone says sumethin adressin me then please believe imma say sumethin bac.Because the real fact is that i got REAL shit to worry about thats not on this computer.Like how im gone pay rent at the end of the month and shit like that.

I usually dont even think twice about the shit said on here once i leave.Because unless its sumethin thats in my face i got alot more important shit to tend to

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 22nd, 2006, 5:36 pm

8)

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”