Hoover sets in NY ?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 16th, 2006, 1:52 pm

ITS FUNNY HOW CATS LIVE IN CALI AND SWEAR THAT THEY THE HARDEST WHILE IN NYC WE SHOW CALI LOVE AND BITCH ASS NIGGAZ LIKE U HATE DAM GO SOME WHERE AND GET A LIFE :arrow: :arrow:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 16th, 2006, 2:18 pm

[quote="BG MLOCO"]mess A 6 POINT START I DONT AND NEVER DID FOLLOW THAT FOLK B.S, NIGGAZ MUST HAVE A OBESSESSION with NY I SWEAR.[/quote]

why let it get to you?if you know or think you a real crip or blood then why respond to they comments?when you show people fear or show them something irks ya nerves or if they smell fear they will tend to act like a pitbull & use it against you....if niggahs know they can catch a slug in they forehead in real life they wont mess with you...so dont feed into the b.s

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 16th, 2006, 2:22 pm

breaks my heart to see so called lol "real street niggahs" like hoes about who real,what the next man doing in the next state..."what they heard about somebody"...not to sound ignorant or violent but real in the street niggahs should start a campaign & start shooting these coward niggahs in the face when they female gossip mentality come out (from the westcoast to the east)

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 16th, 2006, 4:38 pm

^^^ THANKS HOMIE FOR THE EARLIER POST AND GOOD POST AFTER THAT TOLD YALL NIGGAZ IS ACT LIKE HOES TALK TO FUCCING MUCH.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 16th, 2006, 11:08 pm

my new line is "catch me in lincon park faggot" open inviatation to any hoess on here male or female :wink: :wink:

-kg loco 18-7 alllll enimeagos

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » May 17th, 2006, 3:21 am

Qdawg wrote:breaks my heart to see so called lol "real street niggahs" like hoes about who real,what the next man doing in the next state..."what they heard about somebody"...not to sound ignorant or violent but real in the street niggahs should start a campaign & start shooting these coward niggahs in the face when they female gossip mentality come out (from the westcoast to the east)
it breaks your heart lil girl???????ahhh you poor lil baby........LET ME JUST SAY THIS.IM ON HERE TARGETING THIS LIL PUNK BECAUSE "I KNOW HES A FAKE".HE GOT CAUGHT IN MULTIPLE LIES ON ALLHOOD AND IS AN INSULT TO THE WHOLE BLACK RACE.NOW.......YOU TALK ABOUT FEMALE GOSSIP MENTALITY WHEN ALL YOU LIL GIRLS ARE ON HERE TALKING ABOUT THE STREETS ALL DAY EVERYDAY?????DONT CONTRADICT YOURSELF LIL GIRL.....YOU LOOK STUPID WHEN YOU DO THAT.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 17th, 2006, 9:11 am

[quote="64FERGUSON"][quote="Qdawg"]breaks my heart to see so called lol "real street niggahs" like hoes about who real,what the next man doing in the next state..."what they heard about somebody"...not to sound ignorant or violent but real in the street niggahs should start a campaign & start shooting these coward niggahs in the face when they female gossip mentality come out (from the westcoast to the east)[/quote]it breaks your heart lil girl???????ahhh you poor lil baby........LET ME JUST SAY THIS.IM ON HERE TARGETING THIS LIL PUNK BECAUSE "I KNOW HES A FAKE".HE GOT CAUGHT IN MULTIPLE LIES ON ALLHOOD AND IS AN INSULT TO THE WHOLE BLACK RACE.NOW.......YOU TALK ABOUT FEMALE GOSSIP MENTALITY WHEN ALL YOU LIL GIRLS ARE ON HERE TALKING ABOUT THE STREETS ALL DAY EVERYDAY?????DONT CONTRADICT YOURSELF LIL GIRL.....YOU LOOK STUPID WHEN YOU DO THAT.[/quote]

unless ya head is made out of teflon dont come at me with that arguement mess stick to jockin bg loco....a dam shame niggahs is in they 30s,maybe early 40's & still dont know they mouth will get them bodied..smh...fuk outta here punk niggah

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 17th, 2006, 9:14 am

bxtch az niggahs like this talk wreckless because niggahs in ya lil suburban california hood dont deal with you approriately...definitely a clown i would say deserve to be shot in his face,hands down

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » May 17th, 2006, 10:15 am

Qdawg wrote:bxtch az niggahs like this talk wreckless because niggahs in ya lil suburban california hood dont deal with you approriately...definitely a clown i would say deserve to be shot in his face,hands down
WOW.Im scared.YOU WANNA CRY SOME MORE?YOU WANT TO FEDEX SOME TISSUE TO YOU LIL GIRL???Ill tell you whats a shame.Your dogfaced junkie mom for having an inbred like you.......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh....you gonna shoot me through the computer homie?LOL at this iNternat Gangsta.....calm your nerves lil girl

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » May 17th, 2006, 10:18 am

[.[/quote]

unless ya head is made out of teflon dont come at me with that arguement mess stick to jockin bg loco....a dam shame niggahs is in they 30s,maybe early 40's & still dont know they mouth will get them bodied..smh...#%@& outta here punk niggah[/quote]EVERYBODY WATCH OUT FOR Q DAWG.....hes the 20 year o dogg of the forum.He will merk you through the computer.You're a Ho.Let a ho be a ho

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 17th, 2006, 10:27 am

you can tell you a lil clown...1st thing a niggah say when he on some clown shxt is talk about the internet..2nd you got no heat on me (try to say im a fake blood or crip because i dont rep that shxt so you try to find something to say on the computer) typical sucka...& i like how you tried to use me calling you a hoe on me ....your on a roll@back & fourth with bg loco now you want a session with me,what real niggah does that?...lol@you saying everybody...im not typing to everybody im typing about you clown,leave everybody outta this

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 17th, 2006, 10:30 am

quote " First off.....you dont KNOW about Shag from my "socalled" set.Im not in 2526.I dont have to claim anything on here because really....its not anybodys business on here.YEA...I remember you were all over Shags D.....and we used to laugh at you.You wanted so much to be down with Kev,lil hell,mangler etc. etc. on allhood it was disgusting.You lived in Cali???? sure homie....funny how that NEVER came up before.Probably cause you knew everybody on allhood would put you in check PC boy....bang bang man yall some lil corny kids sooooo influenced by the lifestyle.....yall done watch too many rap videos ,read monster book as if it were your bible,and would most definently get stomped down if you claimed that lil baby set nonsense yall always hollering on here.Let me tell you something kgloco.....and dont go IMing me like you used to do Shag CONSTANTLY EVERYTIME MY BOY WOULD LOG ON.YOU DONT ANYTHING ABOUT FERGUSON,OAK CLIFF,THE SOUTH,OR ANY PART OF MY HOMECITY.YEA I'VE LIVED IN CALI OFF AND ON FOR YEARS....IVE SEEN THE REAL DEAL.YOU KIDS WILL NEVER COMPARE AND LIKE I SAID YOUR WANNABES....yea rocafella crips...LOL at you stupid youngsters naming your set after rocafella records.QUIT TRYING TO BE CALI........"

^ lol...you outta character ,be yourself fraud...im done with you lil niggah either go hard or go home from now on (meaning if you wanna go back & fourth ..then u fallin on death ears)...if u want real problems you can leave ya tx ranch & swing threw to the west/side of baltimore...il be more then glad to chop it up with you...& stop speaking on whose real or fake when you not crip/blood yahself..play the sideline fagot

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 17th, 2006, 2:40 pm

TO FERGUSON LIES ON ALL HOOD U IS A DICC HEAD FIRST I WAS THEY ONLY TRAY ON THERE AND IF U CAN READ ALL OF MY POSTS THAN U WOULD KNOW I DIDNT LIE ASS-HOLE LIKE I SAID ONCE A NIGGA SPEAK POSITIVE THEN NIGGAZ CLAIM HE IS A FAKE WHEN OTHERS DO IT THEN THEY KEEPING IT REAL FUCC OUTTA HERE.

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » June 2nd, 2006, 11:33 am

BG MLOCO wrote:TO FERGUSON LIES ON ALL HOOD U IS A DICC HEAD FIRST I WAS THEY ONLY TRAY ON THERE AND IF U CAN READ ALL OF MY POSTS THAN U WOULD KNOW I DIDNT LIE ASS-HOLE LIKE I SAID ONCE A NIGGA SPEAK POSITIVE THEN NIGGAZ CLAIM HE IS A FAKE WHEN OTHERS DO IT THEN THEY KEEPING IT REAL mess OUTTA HERE.
WESTCOASTERS HAVE NO LOVE OR RESPECT FOR YOU INTERNET EAST COAST WANNABES...........YOU SHOULD GO OUTSIDE INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER ALL DAY

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 2nd, 2006, 1:27 pm

64FERGUSON wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:TO FERGUSON LIES ON ALL HOOD U IS A DICC HEAD FIRST I WAS THEY ONLY TRAY ON THERE AND IF U CAN READ ALL OF MY POSTS THAN U WOULD KNOW I DIDNT LIE ASS-HOLE LIKE I SAID ONCE A NIGGA SPEAK POSITIVE THEN NIGGAZ CLAIM HE IS A FAKE WHEN OTHERS DO IT THEN THEY KEEPING IT REAL mess OUTTA HERE.
WESTCOASTERS HAVE NO LOVE OR RESPECT FOR YOU INTERNET EAST COAST WANNABES...........YOU SHOULD GO OUTSIDE INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER ALL DAY
Ok maybe you dont like East Coast Crips/Bloods and whatever came originally from the West Coast. Thats ok, but it is well known that New York is not the safest place to be and violence/murders/bloodshed is going down there on a daily basis. Whats your point on neglecting this?

Peace

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 2nd, 2006, 4:30 pm

NIGGA I GOT MORE LA HOMIES THAN U FROM AT LEAST 8 WELL KNOWN SETS DAM, NIGGA IM GO OUTSIDE IM RARELY IN THE CRIB ANYWYAYS DAM U back WOOFING SOME GAY SHIT.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 4th, 2006, 7:22 pm

The only hoover set i kame in contact with was 59 Hoover. They had a handful of them around my way. I dont see none of them no more. I guess they all moved.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 4th, 2006, 10:39 pm

some nicca from 52 snooves just moved out here frum bk

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » June 5th, 2006, 10:21 am

i ran across like 20 hoovers in all orange the other day at this lil meeting. they was 94hoovers from queens.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 5th, 2006, 4:08 pm

niccaz been on that orange shit hard lately most still bangin crip but i aint neva seen snooves rocc like that before niccaz definatly c on some next level shit

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 5th, 2006, 5:13 pm

WHERE IN QUEENS CUZ I AINT MET A HOOVER IN A MIN THEY LIKE REALLY ON the LOW

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » June 6th, 2006, 7:25 am

dey from woodside projects

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 6th, 2006, 7:55 pm

O AITE

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 2nd, 2006, 2:08 pm

the other day a few cats from 52 hoover in jersey city were out here built with em for a lil while nicca said they set was slim out there mad damus in j.c.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”