Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
User avatar
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1580
Joined: June 23rd, 2003, 3:53 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by wcrockets » May 26th, 2004, 12:16 pm

Rival streetgangs the Crips and the Bloods have agreed to a truce in Newark, NJ aimed at stemming the violence that has plagued the city and gone too far even for the gang members, officials said Tuesday.

The peace agreement, reached over the weekend, involved 150 members from several gang factions and laid out a 10-point plan including an immediate cease-fire.

The plan also asks gangmembers to refrain from using gang hand signals, graffiti or other symbols to incite the killing of rivals. Under the truce, gangmembers also vowed to designate places like schools, churches, and parks as neutral zones and to avoid encroaching on each other's territory without notice.

Newark Deputy Mayor Ras Baraka and the Nation of Islam helped mediate the truce, officials said.

Shadygrayloc823

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » May 26th, 2004, 4:32 pm

Yea heard about it yesterday, hope it work for them. It's a sign for something greater.

User avatar
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 884
Joined: March 28th, 2004, 3:45 pm
Location: South-Side Of New RoC^, NY
Contact:

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 26th, 2004, 7:27 pm

shadygrayloc823 wrote:Yea heard about it yesterday, hope it work for them. It's a sign for something greater.
very true

Shadygrayloc823

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » May 27th, 2004, 1:04 pm

How would yall who bang feel about a cease banging truce within the communities yall live in. Would you be down for the change or nah, and why?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 28th, 2004, 6:47 am

I DUNNO HOW I FEEL CUZ A TRUCE IS SOMETHING CANT BE WORKED OUT OVER NIGHT IN MY HOOD ENY IS MOSTLY RED AND ME AND MY HOMIES IN MY SIDE OF THE TOWN ARE BLUE AND MOST OF US CRIPS CANT GET ALONG with ONE ANOTHER IT FIRST HAS TO BE A CRIP ON CRIP TRUCE THEN A CRIP AND BLOOD TRUCE, MY HOOD IS WERID CUZ MY SIDE OF THE PJ'S DONT EVEN GET ALONG WITH THE OTHER SIDES IN MY HOOD HONESLTY THERE WOULD HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 3 TRUCES CUZ ITS ALOT OF PROBLEMS, BUT MOST TRUCES ARE BROKEN BY DUMB NICCAZ DOING DUMB SHIT SO I WOULD SAY STAY TO YOURSELF AND YOULL BE ALRIGHT.


ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Anonymous20

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 29th, 2004, 3:23 pm

Im glad that they called a truce. but unless niggas really want peace, this shit aint gonna last
i hope it does tho

Shadygrayloc823

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » May 29th, 2004, 3:31 pm

kronic wrote:Im glad that they called a truce. but unless niggas really want peace, this stuff aint gonna last
i hope it does tho
yea you right K, they gotta really want peace for it to work, but hey that first step is always the hardest and they made that atleast.

User avatar
Lefty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 88
Joined: April 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
Location: Jersey But Brooklyn Born & Raised

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by Lefty » June 1st, 2004, 7:06 am

I just talked 2 93 gangsta blood in Perth Amboy,he chill in Newark and he said its 4 real as long as they stay out of each others turf and don't set trip.

Karma
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 70
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 12:34 pm
Location: briCc City, NJ
Contact:

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by Karma » June 10th, 2004, 9:38 am

i think a lot of niggas really want peace here...problems will come back tho cuz thats the way of the world...it may be a bleak outlook but think about your own experience...as much as niggas just wanna chill and be cool with one another....theres gonna be people who do better than others..
jealousy and envy...

i had to handle my biz a few times with niggas i chilled with cuz im working and they wasnt...i got a new whip and they didnt...have a bangin ass girl and they chiccs is hood rats...so im doin better...think they was happy that im makin my way in the world AND LOOKIN THEM OUT???

nah...niggas was plottin on me..tryin ta holla at my wifey behind my back..(she filled me in on that)....stabbin me from behind while smilin in my face....cost one motherfucca his life cuz he tried getting TOO close to my woman

so i mean..yea a truce is a good thing...and i hope it last....i live in newark so i know...shit is hectic here...(mostly cuz 5-0 is steppin up) but at the time its cuz everybody want paper.....

but on the real...as long as theres jealousy and envy and GRIMY niggas...
there will be banging....

Dez Nutz Bytch
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: June 9th, 2004, 6:13 pm
Contact:

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by Dez Nutz Bytch » June 13th, 2004, 1:37 pm

I agree with Karma, as long as theres grimey niggaz bodies still gonna b droppin, as for now its Redlight na mean, but when a homie crossesroads, a truce aint gonna stop shyt thats on B's, plus theres many sets that didnt sign the truce so who knows watz really good 001006 Homi5ide

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by 'X' » July 7th, 2004, 11:34 pm

Read the latest articles on this truce in Jersey at finalcall.com. It's beautiful what these brothers are doing out there. As of right now they doing cool. One step at a time. Much love to you brotha's out in Jersey who participating in the truce. And even to those who not with the truce, you all will be awaken also one day, much love to all of ya'll too.

SUPPORT REPARATIONS!!!!

D.X

Anonymous20

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 7th, 2004, 9:49 pm

i can't believe this shit....sorry. i live here in jersey and i think it won't last. don't mean to be pecemistic, just what i see. i'm here and ya'll talkin about a truce, but i seen niggas bangin' just last night....n e ways..........

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by Panik » September 7th, 2004, 10:13 pm

Karma wrote:i think a lot of niggas really want peace here...problems will come back tho because thats the way of the world...it may be a bleak outlook but think about your own experience...as much as niggas just wanna chill and be cool with one another....theres gonna be people who do better than others..
jealousy and envy...

i had to handle my biz a few times with niggas i chilled with because im working and they wasnt...i got a new whip and they didnt...have a bangin ass girl and they chiccs is hood rats...so im doin better...think they was happy that im makin my way in the world AND LOOKIN THEM OUT???

nah...niggas was plottin on me..tryin ta holla at my wifey behind my back..(she filled me in on that)....stabbin me from behind while smilin in my face....cost one motherfucca his life because he tried getting TOO close to my woman

so i mean..yea a truce is a good thing...and i hope it last....i live in newark so i know...shit is hectic here...(mostly because 5-0 is steppin up) but at the time its because everybody want paper.....

but on the real...as long as theres jealousy and envy and GRIMY niggas...
there will be banging....

are you seriosly coppin to a murder on the net? wtf? I hope your just some little kid playin on the computer dog.

User avatar
babylimpy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 164
Joined: August 11th, 2004, 11:10 am
Location: HELL REJECT

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by babylimpy » September 7th, 2004, 10:25 pm

Karma wrote:i think a lot of niggas really want peace here...problems will come back tho because thats the way of the world...it may be a bleak outlook but think about your own experience...as much as niggas just wanna chill and be cool with one another....theres gonna be people who do better than others..
jealousy and envy...

i had to handle my biz a few times with niggas i chilled with because im working and they wasnt...i got a new whip and they didnt...have a bangin ass girl and they chiccs is hood rats...so im doin better...think they was happy that im makin my way in the world AND LOOKIN THEM OUT???

nah...niggas was plottin on me..tryin ta holla at my wifey behind my back..(she filled me in on that)....stabbin me from behind while smilin in my face....cost one motherfucca his life because he tried getting TOO close to my woman

so i mean..yea a truce is a good thing...and i hope it last....i live in newark so i know...shit is hectic here...(mostly because 5-0 is steppin up) but at the time its because everybody want paper.....

but on the real...as long as theres jealousy and envy and GRIMY niggas...
there will be banging....
you kneed to be more carefull as to what you say online.never know who watching.but either way it on you.peace

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by 'X' » September 7th, 2004, 11:43 pm

Panik wrote:
Karma wrote:i think a lot of niggas really want peace here...problems will come back tho because thats the way of the world...it may be a bleak outlook but think about your own experience...as much as niggas just wanna chill and be cool with one another....theres gonna be people who do better than others..
jealousy and envy...

i had to handle my biz a few times with niggas i chilled with because im working and they wasnt...i got a new whip and they didnt...have a bangin ass girl and they chiccs is hood rats...so im doin better...think they was happy that im makin my way in the world AND LOOKIN THEM OUT???

nah...niggas was plottin on me..tryin ta holla at my wifey behind my back..(she filled me in on that)....stabbin me from behind while smilin in my face....cost one motherfucca his life because he tried getting TOO close to my woman

so i mean..yea a truce is a good thing...and i hope it last....i live in newark so i know...shit is hectic here...(mostly because 5-0 is steppin up) but at the time its because everybody want paper.....

but on the real...as long as theres jealousy and envy and GRIMY niggas...
there will be banging....

are you seriosly coppin to a murder on the net? wtf? I hope your just some little kid playin on the computer dog.

OH GO AHEAD AND ADVERTISE WHAT THIS CAT JUST DID!!!! ANYWAY, REMEMBER PEOPLE CAN BE WHATEVER THEY CHOOSE ON THESE COMPUTERS. SOME OF THESE STORIES BE HARD TO BELIEVE SOMETIMES THOUGH, I MEAN I WOULDN'T SAY NOTHING LIKE WHAT THIS CAT SAID ON THE NET OR THE PHONE.

Soon2bTrooper
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: September 11th, 2004, 9:38 pm
Location: Bronx, NY

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by Soon2bTrooper » September 15th, 2004, 1:17 pm

Some people are just plain stupid and can't keep their mouths shut (which is why they usually get arrested down the line when one of their snitch friends tells on them if they get in a tight situation down the line) and others just like to tell stories.

Panik wrote:
Karma wrote:i think a lot of niggas really want peace here...problems will come back tho because thats the way of the world...it may be a bleak outlook but think about your own experience...as much as niggas just wanna chill and be cool with one another....theres gonna be people who do better than others..
jealousy and envy...

i had to handle my biz a few times with niggas i chilled with because im working and they wasnt...i got a new whip and they didnt...have a bangin ass girl and they chiccs is hood rats...so im doin better...think they was happy that im makin my way in the world AND LOOKIN THEM OUT???

nah...niggas was plottin on me..tryin ta holla at my wifey behind my back..(she filled me in on that)....stabbin me from behind while smilin in my face....cost one motherfucca his life because he tried getting TOO close to my woman

so i mean..yea a truce is a good thing...and i hope it last....i live in newark so i know...shit is hectic here...(mostly because 5-0 is steppin up) but at the time its because everybody want paper.....

but on the real...as long as theres jealousy and envy and GRIMY niggas...
there will be banging....

are you seriosly coppin to a murder on the net? wtf? I hope your just some little kid playin on the computer dog.

W/S $nowman
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: October 11th, 2004, 7:09 pm

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by W/S $nowman » October 11th, 2004, 8:15 pm

CRIP'S and blood's also signed a peace treaty in EAST ORANGE,NEW JERSEY also part of ESSEX COUNTY. Last week there's been mad bodies staccing up in the last month so I guess they had to call a truce the city is only 2.2 miles big I beleive.
(INFO) brought to you by W/S Snowman.

W/S $nowman
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: October 11th, 2004, 7:09 pm

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by W/S $nowman » October 11th, 2004, 8:21 pm

SnowmanW/S I meant no new cat

chicano_626
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: October 3rd, 2005, 9:07 pm
Location: SGV AREA
Contact:

Unread post by chicano_626 » October 10th, 2005, 4:35 pm

FUCKA TRUCE FUCK THEM NIGGERZ

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: July 11th, 2005, 2:38 pm
Location: San Bernadino,KilafornIE
Contact:

Unread post by Guage12 » October 10th, 2005, 5:23 pm

LMAO!! Yall NJ niggaz need to kill all of this gang bang shit period, yall niggaz is Eastcoast and should not be bangin.....

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: July 11th, 2005, 2:38 pm
Location: San Bernadino,KilafornIE
Contact:

Unread post by Guage12 » October 10th, 2005, 5:23 pm

LMAO!! Yall NJ niggaz need to kill all of this gang bang shit period, yall niggaz is Eastcoast and should not be bangin.....

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 314
Joined: July 1st, 2005, 3:40 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by leftcoast » October 11th, 2005, 12:48 am

niggaz in the IE dont need to be bangin transformer ass niggaz be claimin crip one day then be claimin blood and ridin together n sh*t, they worse then new york

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: July 11th, 2005, 2:38 pm
Location: San Bernadino,KilafornIE
Contact:

Unread post by Guage12 » October 11th, 2005, 11:26 am

leftcoast wrote:niggaz in the IE dont need to be bangin transformer ass niggaz be claimin crip one day then be claimin blood and ridin together n sh*t, they worse then new york
Homie shut your muthafuccin mouth when you don't know what the fucc you talkin about....That's just some L.A. BS yall niggaz always come with as a lame ass "Diss" to the "E"...... Go on now lil nigga.....go pretend to bang Grape street twatts with the other lil kids.....

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: July 11th, 2005, 2:38 pm
Location: San Bernadino,KilafornIE
Contact:

Unread post by Guage12 » October 11th, 2005, 11:32 am

leftcoast wrote:niggaz in the IE dont need to be bangin transformer ass niggaz be claimin crip one day then be claimin blood and ridin together n sh*t, they worse then new york

Then Why is Twatts doing that same shit you just said nigga??? PJ Crips and Bounty Hunters Blood is ridin with each other to go at Grape street crips...... LOL at that dumbass comment...... :oops:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 11th, 2005, 11:41 am

leftcoast wrote:niggaz in the IE dont need to be bangin transformer ass niggaz be claimin crip one day then be claimin blood and ridin together n sh*t, they worse then new york

another BS info you got from some fakes you look up to on this forum.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 11th, 2005, 1:16 pm

Guage12 wrote:LMAO!! Yall NJ niggaz need to kill all of this gang bang shit period, yall niggaz is Eastcoast and should not be bangin.....
No one the world should be bangin, period.

But don't say eastcaost shouldn't bang, the issue is that they are trying to bang Cali style with color banging instead of NY's old days where it was strictly hood vs. hood and PJ vs. PJ instead of colors.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 314
Joined: July 1st, 2005, 3:40 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by leftcoast » October 11th, 2005, 4:03 pm

IE niggaz is phony with that blood and crip shit, either be like the bay and dont bang, or if u gon bang stick with it, thats how fake sh*t is out there..... :D

ruthlessbone how u callin the cats u look up to fake? lol u gettin all yo info from them, u think niggaz really wanna hear about the ie?

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: July 11th, 2005, 2:38 pm
Location: San Bernadino,KilafornIE
Contact:

Unread post by Guage12 » October 11th, 2005, 4:52 pm

leftcoast wrote:IE niggaz is phony with that blood and crip shit, either be like the bay and dont bang, or if u gon bang stick with it, thats how fake sh*t is out there..... :D

ruthlessbone how u callin the cats u look up to fake? lol u gettin all yo info from them, u think niggaz really wanna hear about the ie?

Here This nigga go with his bullsh1t....... again :roll: Nigga Pleaze:....Kill all that shit about IE being fake with this B & C shit....That type of garbage ass false shit was invented by L.A Niggaz tryin to diss IE....A weak ass diss at that too..... I don't even know how you know all this since your not even from southern cali anywayz :lol: .... you just a lil 14year old kid thas all on southern Cali gang life nutz, and you from the Bay area you mark ass nigga. comin on these boards tellin fools you from Baby locs cause you spent a week in L.A. LMAO :lol: LOL at these little kids like this Hater ass nigga tryin say IE is Busters ONLINE and on ONLINE ONLY. Niggas like your kind get done up with the quickness over here....... W/S nigga :twisted:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: July 11th, 2005, 2:38 pm
Location: San Bernadino,KilafornIE
Contact:

Unread post by Guage12 » October 11th, 2005, 5:04 pm

I seriously got to stop replying to this little trick nigga "LeftToast" cuase everything he been saying is off of something he saw on a movie, heard on a song, or read about on these type of sites.....Go ahead though and keep on using that google for your info LMAO! :lol: ^^^

LeftToast=Mark, Hoe,Gay ass nigga,Hater/ all on Grape st. nutz Lil 14 year old bitch nigga :lol:

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 11th, 2005, 5:07 pm

Guage12 wrote: your not even from southern cali anywayz :lol: ....

and you from the Bay area

:shock:


Not from southern cali?


From the bay area?

I know this ain't that nutcase that was using that other name...... :shock:

LOL...and ya'll going back and forth with HIM?? :shock: :arrow:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 484
Joined: July 11th, 2005, 2:38 pm
Location: San Bernadino,KilafornIE
Contact:

Unread post by Guage12 » October 11th, 2005, 5:16 pm

X wrote:
Guage12 wrote: your not even from southern cali anywayz :lol: ....

and you from the Bay area

:shock:


Not from southern cali?


From the bay area?

I know this ain't that nutcase that was using that other name...... :shock:

LOL...and ya'll going back and forth with HIM?? :shock: :arrow:

Naw I'm done with this Nigga he's just gonna reply with something "like yall is Fake" type of shit again so i'm just gonna ignore this lil nigga I'm already convinced he's a little kid anywayz. Don't know what the fucc you talkin about though on that nutcase shit though homie :?:

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 314
Joined: July 1st, 2005, 3:40 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by leftcoast » October 11th, 2005, 5:42 pm

nigga i'm a real one from the bay to Watts, i represent the real niggaz association and u mark ass transformin ass niggaz switchin from B to C in the IE and u sorry ass niggaz thats scared str8 and now claimin muslim from some sorry ass set in gardena ya'lls application has been denied, so get yo bang on the internet and keep representin for yo sorry ass cities online where somebody might actually give a fuc :twisted:

Locked

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”