Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 11th, 2005, 5:45 pm

Guage12 wrote: Don't know what the fucc you talkin about though on that nutcase shit though homie :?:

nutcase as in crazy, mental problem, f!@#ed up in the head...

this dude still still on these sites trying to convince somebody he from the streets , and still saying these corny jokes that he do to try to get you from seeing his fakeness....

aiight i'm done too... :arrow:

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 11th, 2005, 5:51 pm

thats right nigga i'm a nutcase mental and fuced up in the head :shock: :?

but duz that change the fact u's a coward, mark, scary ass bitch turned muslim after u shitted in yo draws in a specific gang incident? :lol: i dont think so..... :P

get samdookie's burrito out yo mouth u fake ass muslim faggot, i hate scary ass niggaz tryna claim muslim when they aint even muslim they just scared as fuck somebody wont knock all they teeth out they mouf, its like the joker on the batman movie at the end talkin bout "u wouldnt hit a guy with glasses on would yah" except this nigga thinkin i wont hit a muslim but i'll knock the bean pies str8 out yah asshole nigga yappin all that BS u c talkin, lol @ u thinkin the paperbacks were the most notorious set on allhood, nigga please u's a damn joke......

next :!:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 11th, 2005, 6:08 pm

leftcoast wrote:nigga i'm a real bitch from the bay to Twatts, i represent the real bitches that suck dick like me in association and u mark ass transformin ass niggaz switchin from B to C in the IE and u sorry ass niggaz thats scared str8 and now claimin muslim from some sorry ass set in gardena ya'lls application has been denied, so let me get my netbang on the internet and keep representin for my dick sucking niggaz thats like me online where somebody might actually give a fuc :twisted:

LMAOF :lol: :lol:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 11th, 2005, 6:08 pm

leftcoast wrote:ruthlessbone how u callin the cats u look up to fake? lol u gettin all yo info from them, u think niggaz really wanna hear about the ie?
punk you look up to BG Casper from Southside Paris13! thats where you got all your info! LOL
leftcoast wrote:i represent the real niggaz association and u mark ass transformin ass niggaz switchin from B to C in the IE and u sorry ass niggaz thats scared str8

LOL name one set that switched from B to C.
leftcoast wrote: nigga i'm a real one from the bay to Watts

LOL c'mon

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 11th, 2005, 6:40 pm

gay 12 beside the fact that u gay and a 12 year old now we know u thinkin gay fantasies while other niggaz typin :oops:

every set in IE switches from b to c i dont even know the niggaz name cuz they'll probly switch they name again :lol:

i never looked up to bg casper i said nigga wuz coo with me , and i still aint got no problems with em, how many problems can u have with somebody over the net? :lol: wut bg casper duz aint got nothin to do with me, he his own person, wuznt u the one axin him questions all the time tho? i coulda swore u were :P

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 11th, 2005, 6:46 pm

leftcoast wrote:every set in IE switches from b to c i dont even know the niggaz name because they'll probly switch they name again :lol:
thats what I thought. you dont know shiit

leftcoast wrote:wuznt u the one axin him questions all the time tho? i coulda swore u were :P

when I first came to this site years ago, yea I asked him maybe a couple of things because I didnt know better. but you, damnn you sucked up all your info even from all the dudes you diss all the time LOL.

leftcoast wrote: u think niggaz really wanna hear about the ie?

no, but they sure want to open up their ignorant ass mouth and put out some dumb false ass info about it huh.....

your from the bay. you cant understand how things work down here. your just a fake, phony ass kid dreaming about grape st twatts reading articles sucking up all kinds of info. fu**ken sad. I'M DONE WITH YOU. Lil kid you aint worth my time.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 11th, 2005, 7:01 pm

lol u from gay ass fontana nice ass suburb, check san bernadino's crime it aint even hangin with vallejo, u niggaz lose,
you cant understand how things work down here.
nobody understands how things work down in the IE and frankly nobody wants to u dumbass paiasa :lol:

and on the internet is the only place u gon call watts "twatts" (real funny ...if we were all about 10 years old, i forgot ya'll r around that age)

keep tryna push yo city online maybe one day ya'll will be notorious for internet bangin :D

seems IE puts more work in on the internet then in the streets , wut can else can u expect from some nice ass suburban cities tryna be hard :oops:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 11th, 2005, 9:34 pm

ohhhh man....im supposed to be done with you but last time.....

I dont know where you got your statistic from, probably made them up yourself lol. but all you did was compare violent crimes which everyone knows are NEVER accurate cause they only count the poeple who got caught. only murders are accurate cause theirs a body to prove it happened. so when was the last time Vallejo had to deal with over 50 murders in one year??? when was the last time vallejo was called the murder capital of the U.S.?? thats what i thought.

nobody from IE is trying to put in work on here. only one putting in work is you. making up stories about slappin people up LOL. "leftcoast" "wattscrackin" "purpled1cksucker" "westcaost" aka the worlds hardest/fakest net banger of all time. LOL

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 11th, 2005, 9:36 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:but all you did was compare violent crimes which everyone knows are NEVER accurate cause they only count the poeple who got caught.

and what I mean here is, either someone had to get caught. somone has to snitch or report it.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 11th, 2005, 10:05 pm

leftcoast wrote:lol u from gay ass fontana nice ass suburb, check san bernadino's crime it aint even hangin with vallejo, u niggaz lose,
you cant understand how things work down here.
nobody understands how things work down in the IE and frankly nobody wants to u dumbass paiasa :lol:

and on the internet is the only place u gon call watts "twatts" (real funny ...if we were all about 10 years old, i forgot ya'll r around that age)

keep tryna push yo city online maybe one day ya'll will be notorious for internet bangin :D

seems IE puts more work in on the internet then in the streets , wut can else can u expect from some nice ass suburban cities tryna be hard :oops:
LOL @ Valleijo having a higher crime rate than SB LMAO :lol: :lol: and did your dumbass just say SB was a surburban City????? WOW!!!! then yo ass don't no shit about anything..... SB a surburb LMAO :lol: Just goes to show how little kids don't know shit bout nothing. And damn your now from "Oakland",Valleijo", Richmond and Twatts LOL. Funny how yo ass sayin that online the only place niggaz gonna say Twatts when your trick ass knows you only diss SB online...... GET THE FUC out of here LeftToast :lol: :lol:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 11th, 2005, 10:14 pm

And this nigga LeftToast always be comparin cities like it's good to have high crime rates..... "no try this it's way worse than SB" :lol: LMAO.... Nigga fact is fact stats is stats and that's nothing to be proud of bitch ass nigga but that's just how it go......Damn I wish I knew who you was and caught yo ass on the street so you can catch the fair one.....But then again I wouldn't want to get caught up for hitting some lil weenie ass kid :lol:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 11th, 2005, 10:18 pm

Ay LeftToast how find time to Bang nigga??? Oh never mind I'm pretty sure you find time to put in work in between your post LOL :lol: Fuckin winnie ass nigga :lol: :lol:

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 11th, 2005, 10:53 pm

lol @ u emotional ass fags, the statistics are made up? i posted the link, sorry no matter how many fake statistics u make up or how many fake stories u make up about a real nigga like me the fact still stands, yo city aint movin nothin , and is a bunch of wanabe crips and bloods that always changin sets like those gilbert st bloods or is it crips? :lol: get over it i know the truth hurts, IE is not thought of when cali is brought up, its either LA or the Bay , even sac is harder then IE, and sac's been cali's murder capital before by the way :x , keep it movin punks, and pray to God i dont C any of yall in real life cuz its gon ce uglier then yo worst nightmare when u wuz 9 years old peein in yo pants :twisted: uglier then yo momma and sister combined :oops:

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 11th, 2005, 10:56 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
but all you did was compare violent crimes which everyone knows are NEVER accurate cause they only count the poeple who got caught.

and what I mean here is, either someone had to get caught. somone has to snitch or report it.
oh yeah really? ok... stfu fag give it up .. u lose :lol:
u just soundin desperate now, stop embarassin yo self please if u got any dignity left :cry:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 11th, 2005, 11:14 pm

leftcoast wrote:lol @ u emotional ass fags, the statistics are made up? i posted the link, sorry no matter how many fake statistics u make up or how many fake stories u make up about a real nigga like me the fact still stands, yo city aint movin nothin , and is a bunch of wanabe crips and bloods that always changin sets like those gilbert st bloods or is it crips? :lol: get over it i know the truth hurts, IE is not thought of when cali is brought up, its either LA or the Bay , even sac is harder then IE, and sac's been cali's murder capital before by the way :x , keep it movin punks, and pray to God i dont C any of yall in real life because its gon be uglier then yo worst nightmare when u wuz 9 years old peein in yo pants :twisted: uglier then yo momma and sister combined :oops:
SB ain't movin shit??.... just check the stats Homie all through early 90's to now.... 90,91 and all of the early 90's to 96 SB was murder Capital by FAR......As far as I know Sac is just the capital of cali ain't no Murder capital ever happen in Sac :lol: now you just talkin out yo ass ..... And about gilbert street Bloods on the W/S :twisted: you heard that shit from Stamps but you got your shit twisted they been red ragin since at least 82'... Nigga if you ever wanna take yo lfe I'll even give you the full directions to come over to the W/S so you can woof yo shit to GSB . come through homie W/S which is VERY unkind to Off brands like yo self. So hit me up on the P.M. with that shit. And as far as niggaz lookin at L.A and the Bay and not I.E. when they hear about cali is because that's were all the cali rap be comin from Mark nigga......

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 11th, 2005, 11:20 pm

show me the statistics for all those years that its been murder capital, and sac has been the murder capital no reason for me to make that up i give a fuc about sac, i'll come thru anytime , take a piss on all gilbert homies grave and take a fat shit in the hole they gon bury u in when i smoke yo sorry ass chump, yo city aint shit but some transformin ass niggaz, i aint heard shit from no stamps or nobody on this site about gilbert st u fuckin clown, ii'ma stamp my chucks on yo big ass kling on forhead nigga , miss me with that pm shit u gay ass faggot tryna cyber n shit, we all u aint gon do shit nigga i'll stomp yo head into the concrete flat like a pancake homie, u just dont know who i C :evil:

MafiaVL5

Unread post by MafiaVL5 » October 12th, 2005, 9:05 am

I DUNNO HOW I FEEL because A TRUCE IS SOMETHING CANT BE WORKED OUT OVER NIGHT IN MY HOOD ENY IS MOSTLY RED AND ME AND MY HOMIES IN MY SIDE OF THE TOWN ARE BLUE AND MOST OF US CRIPS CANT GET ALONG with ONE ANOTHER IT FIRST HAS TO BE A CRIP ON CRIP TRUCE THEN A CRIP AND BLOOD TRUCE, MY HOOD IS WERID because MY SIDE OF THE PJ'S DONT EVEN GET ALONG WITH THE OTHER SIDES IN MY HOOD HONESLTY THERE WOULD HAVE TO BE AT LEAST 3 TRUCES because ITS ALOT OF PROBLEMS, BUT MOST TRUCES ARE BROKEN BY DUMB NICCAZ DOING DUMB SHIT SO I WOULD SAY STAY TO YOURSELF AND YOULL BE ALRIGHT.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

I hope I posted this quote correctly^^^^^^

But that is so right. If a truce is in discussion, first we must get together our own home and take care of our own backyard.... I feel where he comin from...If you wanna call a truce with the B's and C's, then first the Crips and Bloods should truce among they own inner beef....

I can relate because not too long ago we was at it with our own People Nation members, the Black P Stones....
We got through the B/S and squashed that out here...

Yeah truce is good....but as one homie stated it's gonna always be some homies that mess everything up, if not that maybe the pig police do something corrupted to get us Blacks at each other again....

Understand this Brothas, whether you wanna beleive it or not the POLICE is strongly against any form of truce by any means neccessary....They hate to see unification...it's crazy, but it's true

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Bloods, Crips in Newark New Jersey Call Truce

Unread post by wutevr » October 13th, 2005, 2:26 am

Lefty wrote:I just talked 2 93 gangsta blood in Perth Amboy,he chill in Newark and he said its 4 real as long as they stay out of each others turf and don't set trip.
IS IT TRUE THAT THERE IS OUTLAW 20'S OUT THERE that WAS KENNECTED TA POK?

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » October 13th, 2005, 2:42 am

leftcoast wrote:thats right nigga i'm a nutcase mental and fuced up in the head :shock: :?

but duz that change the fact u's a coward, mark, scary ass bitch turned muslim after u shitted in yo draws in a specific gang incident? :lol: i dont think so..... :P

get samdookie's burrito out yo mouth u fake ass muslim faggot, i hate scary ass niggaz tryna claim muslim when they aint even muslim they just scared as fu-- somebody wont knock all they teeth out they mouf, its like the joker on the batman movie at the end talkin bout "u wouldnt hit a guy with glasses on would yah" except this nigga thinkin i wont hit a muslim but i'll knock the bean pies str8 out yah ahole nigga yappin all that BS u c talkin, lol @ u thinkin the paperbacks were the most notorious set on allhood, nigga please u's a damn joke......

next :!:
FUKK ALL DOZE BEGGARZ...IM STILL BANGIN BLOODZ OVERSEAS IN DIZ MUSLIM KOUNTRY READY TA BLAST DEZE BITCHES AND I HEAR DIZ BS, FUKK,....LOL----M249, with that M145 SKOPE,KULLAPSESABLE BUTSTOK,SHORTNED BARREL,RAILZ,HITTIN MARKZ AT 3 TA 12OO NIGGA WUT, I'D RATHA BLAST A TOWEL HEAD, THAN A craB ANYDAY....LET that SHIT B KNOWN...KUH!!!!

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » October 13th, 2005, 9:53 am

Damn i want me a M249 I bet that shit would sell nice on a street...

yo can someone put me up on why these niggas is comparin homicide rates like they some runnin back stats? Say No to being homotional.

Dunn
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dunn » October 13th, 2005, 9:57 am

whats the caliber on that bitch? 5.65 x 45mm or 7.62? Belt fed right?

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wutevr » October 14th, 2005, 3:18 am

Dunn wrote:whats the caliber on that bitch? 5.65 x 45mm or 7.62? Belt fed right?
5.56mm, links- if i knew how ta put piks up on here i would post

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » October 14th, 2005, 10:21 am

if left coast is talking all that shit about san berndino that means he never been there but this shit is way off topic leave this post to the fake truce!

deepneedle

You Want to Know How to Stop Gang Violence?

Unread post by deepneedle » October 16th, 2005, 10:30 am

Drag yourself to college and get educated. Uneducated people form gangs. Educated people form companies that make things worth buying. Uneducated people are lucky if they can find a job at all!

Idle hands do the devil's work. If you have nothing to do, you're going to join a gang.

What's wrong with you people that so few of you actually go to college? Please stop blaming the white man.

A gang truce will never last, if people have nothing to do with their time.

Oh, in so far as peace breaking out in New Jersey, that's mostly hype to show that Stanley "Tookie" Williams's "peace protocol" is "saving lives." First off, the peace breakout is mostly trumped up, and second, the PEACE PROTOCOL WAS NOT WRITTEN BY TOOKIE. If you were to ask him to write a five paragraph essay on any topic, you'd see that his writing style is comparatively poor.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 16th, 2005, 4:35 pm

ain't Lil Fee (teiquon cox) gettin executed around the same time as tookie?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » October 23rd, 2005, 6:41 pm

[color=blue][/color][size=18][/size]There really aint no point cuz damn near all crips and bloods up there fake they C messin with them GD's and VL's mixing history up so its kind of hard havin a truce if fake niggaz doin it.

blazeking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blazeking » October 29th, 2005, 1:42 pm

For all ya'll niggas who say the east coast don't need to bang; Check ya history. Most American Gangs were started on the EAST COAST!!!!! Do ya histroy and go to school b4 you start runnin your mouth. The truce in NJ won't last that long. If it does, then hell just froze over. Shit in Trenton, NJ Bloods can't even get along with Bloods b/cuz everybody wanna run around sayin "they fake, they fle flaggin" and wanna shoot everybody that ain't in they set. The crips are the only gang in Trenton that don't bring police attention wherever they go. They not in the newspaper everyday like the bloods. Shit YOU CAN'T EVEN WEAR RED IN TRENTON NOMORE B/CUZ PO-PO WILL LOCK YOU UP JUST FOR THAT. Bloods and Crips on the eastcoast fake: FAR FROM IT MY DUDE. ANYBODY EVER HEARD OF TREETOP PIRUS. THEY'RE IN TRENTON NOW. 59 BRIMS; IN TRENTON. NOW I DOUBT ANY OF THESE SETS ARE FAKE. NOT CUTTIN PEOPLE'S HEADS OFF AND PLACING THEM ON GATE SPIKES IN THE PROJECTS AS A FORM OF RETALLIATION

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 29th, 2005, 3:53 pm

blazeking wrote:For all ya'll niggas who say the east coast don't need to bang; Check ya history. Most American Gangs were started on the EAST COAST!!!!! Do ya histroy and go to school b4 you start runnin your mouth. The truce in NJ won't last that long. If it does, then hell just froze over. Shit in Trenton, NJ Bloods can't even get along with Bloods b/because everybody wanna run around sayin "they fake, they fle flaggin" and wanna shoot everybody that ain't in they set. The crips are the only gang in Trenton that don't bring police attention wherever they go. They not in the newspaper everyday like the bloods. Shit YOU CAN'T EVEN WEAR RED IN TRENTON NOMORE B/because PO-PO WILL LOCK YOU UP JUST FOR THAT. Bloods and Crips on the eastcoast fake: FAR FROM IT MY DUDE. ANYBODY EVER HEARD OF TREETOP PIRUS. THEY'RE IN TRENTON NOW. 59 BRIMS; IN TRENTON. NOW I DOUBT ANY OF THESE SETS ARE FAKE. NOT CUTTIN PEOPLE'S HEADS OFF AND PLACING THEM ON GATE SPIKES IN THE PROJECTS AS A FORM OF RETALLIATION

For all ya'll niggas who say the east coast don't need to bang; Check ya history. Most American Gangs were started on the EAST COAST!!!!!
No one said they don't need to bang nigga....fuk it them niggaz could bang anything they want, ain't nobody givin a fuck.....they shouldn't be bangin B & C that's what niggaz is saying, .them niggaz on the Eastcoast is fake PERIOD....and what fuckin sets you talkin bout startin on the Eastcoast!!!??
Gangs of New York??! LMAO off :lol: ......Bloodin & Crippin started on the WestCoast in LA and that's where it's at Homie WESTCOAST CALIFORNIA!!! ain't no REAL Gang Bangin between B & C going on the EastCoast LMAO......

The Point being yall East niggaz be distortin it SO MUCH to the point where it's a Goddamn JOKE...mixin that shit with folk nation n shit lol....
And most of that gayass eastcoast bangin started over niggaz watchin movies about the WestCoast LMAO.......I remember when New York laughed at the Westcoast for trippin on red or Blue.......know these niggaz is mimicking n shit and all on the Westcoast nutz.......

And another thang.......it just don't look right with eastcoast culture seeing niggaz bangin in timb boots with big ass jakets....LOL :lol: :lol:

blazeking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blazeking » October 29th, 2005, 4:02 pm

Nah nigga i'm talkin bout the VICE LORDS & G.D's and shyt like that.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 29th, 2005, 4:30 pm

Ok gentlemen, lets try and keep it clean huh??? (ok..ok.. at least no name calling :lol:) And try to stay on topic :wink:

20_loc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 20_loc » October 29th, 2005, 11:13 pm

Whats the point of fake niggaz makin a truce.You cant make or have a truce with niggaz dont even know why they claimin Crip or Blood or C on that GD and VL BS.

blazeking
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by blazeking » October 29th, 2005, 11:31 pm

Rollin 20 Crip. R U Crippin out here. NO!!!!! Do you live out here. NO!!!!! How do we know you ain't fake ny dude??? You think bangin is only for cali. WRONG!!!! I'm alwayz in contact with niggaz from cali n they actually come over here to see how it is. I doubt you have been to Trenton, NJ. Come here and point out what sets are fake and I promise you I will send you $1,000 in the mail. Nah i'll meet you at the station and hand you the cash. If the east coast was the the sme as the west coast somebody would be bitchin that somebody copying off the other coast. Respect that each coast has it's own way to bang. If you a true B or C you wouldn't be bangin on your own people. WTF kinda loyalty to the gang is that. It's a shame that this nigga can speak so much knowledge but the east coast is fucked up??? everywhere in the U. S. is fucked up.