Rolling 60's Crips on the East Coast?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 15th, 2006, 11:10 am

dam homeboy going hard

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 15th, 2006, 11:30 am

Qdawg wrote:dam homeboy going hard
werd lol

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 15th, 2006, 1:44 pm

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF U GET OFF MY DICC AND GET A LIFE AND SOME BREAD AS WELL DAM U NET BANG PRETTY HARD THERE HOMIE.

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » May 16th, 2006, 7:13 am

BG MLOCO wrote:ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IF U GET OFF MY DICC AND GET A LIFE AND SOME BREAD AS WELL DAM U NET BANG PRETTY HARD THERE HOMIE.
Starting to get to you?does it bother you that I am really from L A and you're not?That because of your ignorance you are an insult to every black man on this earth?That you will NEVER be this OG or even a G for that matter that you type so furiously trying to make us believe?????????Whats wrong with you young NYers???Why are you trying to be something you will never be????YALL ARE A JOKE TO US.YALL WILL NEVER BE LIKE US.DEAL WITH IT AND FIND ANOTHER CULTURE TO EMULATE........ :!:

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 16th, 2006, 7:51 am

MY IGNORANCE NIGGA U THE ONE COMING HERE STARTING SHIT, U THE ONE WOOFING IM THIS IM THAT U AINT AND NEVER WILL BE, DAM ALL OTHERS ARE CHILLIN AND CONVERSING AND NO ONE CARES WHO U ARE U AINT GETTING TO ME NIGGA DAM THIS NY BANGING SCENE IS AN OLD ASS ISSUE DAM U SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD NEW YORK THIS YALL NEW YORKERS THAN GO SOMEWHERE SHIT LMAO U A FUNNY ASS PUNK I COULD NIGGA U GOT NOT KIND OF INTELLIGENCE. LOL :D :D :D

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » May 16th, 2006, 8:40 am

BG MLOCO wrote:MY IGNORANCE NIGGA U THE ONE COMING HERE STARTING SHIT, U THE ONE WOOFING IM THIS IM THAT U AINT AND NEVER WILL BE, DAM ALL OTHERS ARE CHILLIN AND CONVERSING AND NO ONE CARES WHO U ARE U AINT GETTING TO ME NIGGA DAM THIS NY BANGING SCENE IS AN OLD ASS ISSUE DAM U SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD NEW YORK THIS YALL NEW YORKERS THAN GO SOMEWHERE SHIT LMAO U A FUNNY ASS PUNK I COULD NIGGA U GOT NOT KIND OF INTELLIGENCE. LOL :D :D :D
Thats all you can come back with??????NAW....THIS NY BANGING(WANNABES :roll: )Cz and Bz didnt start until 98- 99 at the earliest.......THATS WACK.ITS LIL KIDS LIKE YOU COPYING RAPPERS THEY LISTEN TO.HOW CAN YOU DEFEND THAT????THERES HUSTLIN AND POVERTY AND DRUGS EVERYWHERE....BUT TO GO OUTTA YOUR WAY TO COPY LIKE YOU DO?????THATS PATHETIC,SAD,AND STRAIGHT UP PITIFUL.ALL YOU PROMOTE IS IGNORANCE.......THERE WERE REAL GANGS IN NEW YORK WHEN YOU WERE IN PAMPERS SUCKIN YOUR MOMMYS SAGGY TITTY BOY.....WARLOCKS,DECEPTICONZ,LOLIFES,LATIN KINGS........THE DRUG GANGS.....THERES A HISTORY THERE OF ORIGINALITY...MAYBE GENOCIDE?BUT AT LEAST THEY WERE ORIGINAL.NOW KIDS LIKE YOU(WHO HAVE IT GOOD UNLIKE THE SHIT MEN LIKE ME HAVE BEEN THROUGH)ARE COPYING YOUR FAVORITE LITTLE RAPPER STARS AND CLAIMING RED AND BLUE LIKE THE SHITS COOL.......AND GETTIN ON WEBSITES LYING AND EXAGGERATING YOUR NEIGHBORHOODS.I WAS IN NY IN MARCH...IN BROOKLYN.......IN BED STUY,RED HOOK,BROWNSVILLE,LATIN QUARTERS,BX,.........YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT KID.SURE THERES THE LITTLE WANNABES LIKE YOU.....BUT THATS IT.NOTHING IS LIKE YOU PORTRAY IT TO BE.CATS FROM YOUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD WOULD STOMP YOU OUT IF YOU WERE REALLY OUT THERE LIKE YOU PORTRAY YOURSELF TO BE....AND THATS ON EVERYTHING.YOU ARE A LIE.CYPRESS AINT EVEN HARD........LOL.AND YOU TRY TO COMPARE IT TO SOUTH CENTRAL IN THE 80S????GTFOH.GO READ YOUR BIBLE HOUSE NIAAAAAAA.......CUZZ I KNOW DAMN STRAIGHT YOU AINT ACTIN THAT WAY OUTSIDE FAKE BUSTER.......

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 16th, 2006, 11:46 am

that nigga went hard on that nigga.

But cant blame that nigga. We out here livin a culture (not a fad) that done took many of our loved ones away, and some niggas way somewhere else (who was hatin first) think its all good to take a name, some customs switch it up so they can come off tuff. Like if some Euro basketball muthafuckas just decided to name they shit the NBA, rep that shit but have it all twisted, fuckin the name and rep off with they bs. Nigga do you or do the damn thang. Don't do it half ass. cause if it was all about paper like niggas claim, then they wouldn't be running around learnin lit, taggin shit, throwin hand signs, talkin some wierd 5 poppin 6 droppin gibberish, or doin none of that shit. They be out gettin that paper.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 16th, 2006, 2:02 pm

FIRST OF ALL DICC HEAD I NEVER PORTRAYED MYSELF AS ANYTHING NIGGAZ ASK QUESTIONS I ANSWERS, CYPRESS AINT HARD HMM ASS HOLE I NEVER SAID MY HOOD WAS THE WORST IN THE WORLD BUT JUST AS ANY OTHER HOOD CRAZY SHIT HAPPENS ONCE IN A WHILE 98-99 DAM UBN STARTED IN 92, ROLLING 30'S, 60'S WAS SEEN IN 93, ETG WAS AROUND SINCE 94 SO GET YA FACTS RIGHT HOMIE, AND THATS ALL I COULD COME back WITH, DAM SO U REALLY REALLY WANT TO ARGUE OVER the NET THATS WHAT U TRYING TO SAY NIGGA U A BITCH, ALSO I NEVER TRIED TO OR COMPARED CYPRESS HILLS OR NYC OT SOUTH CENTRAL IN THE LATE 80'S DAM NIGGA YOUR POST IS FULL OF LIES LIES AND MORE LIES, STOP MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS AND QUOTES ABOUT 1. FACTS U OBVIOUSLY NO NOTHING ABOUT AND 2. COMMENTS I "SUPPOSEDLY" MADE CUZ U CAME TO NYC WENT TO TIME SQUARE AND MANHATTAN AND WALKED AROUND SOME TOURIST SPOTS OH I'VE BEEN TO THE WORST IN NYC ITS NOTHING DAM CHANGE THE FUCCING TOPIC THE SHIT IS OLD AND DRY JUST LIKE U, DAM, IF U FEEL THAT WAY TAKE AMEICAN TO JFK GO TO EVERY BOROUGH, AND SMALL NEIGHBORHOODS OF EACH BOROUGH AND SPEAK YA MIND IF NOT PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND SHUT the FUCC UP!!!

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 16th, 2006, 11:30 pm

seee cuzzo its shit like deez dummm ass niccaz type which be making me have to reply to yall lame ass internet facts about NYC yall lame ass nicccz is pussy when it all come down to it nicca.........you a "cali nicca" but reppin 64 ferguson? are u serious? whats sence does that make ? your contradicting yourself playa........ i know about yall niccaz set from a nicca from 2526 yall sets is clicced, like i already told u 64 ferg. is a home-grown set from dallas TEXAS homeboy and everybody from your set aint from cali so pass niccaz with all this emulation b/s cuzz for really.........if you gotta prob with bgmloco and his set keep it at that, dont just go talkin all crazy loc, if you was in bk you werent on active blocks cuz i beeen there, done that, ce @ juvey every year and it goes down...... newkirk , rugby ......flatbush church..........utica......all that u werent there fam cuz u wouldnt c talkin like you are now....... niccaz want some type of props cuz they from CALI nicca fuC all that hot shit niccaz aint harder there then here we all the same NIGGAZ i lived in cali too i aint no super banger dont even gotta ny accent but its NYC all day aint where u from its where u @ there are definatly officail sets in nyc and there are definatly sets whos 407 all day and are forced to keep it 20/20 fucc those niccaz though fuccca folks 6 man its too different things from here and the chi like i said the bloods roc the 5 so (some) crips rocc the 6 just like in cali how u got niccaz rocccin 2x n 3x same fuccin thing different numbers ( waitin for these dumm ass replys) i care less about any nicca on here im in new roc niccaz call me kg loco im always posted in hartly pjs on the 80th side bang bang

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » May 17th, 2006, 5:41 am

yung_k wrote:seee cuzzo its shit like deez dummm ass niccaz type which be making me have to reply to yall lame ass internet facts about NYC yall lame ass nicccz is pussy when it all come down to it nicca.........you a "cali nicca" but reppin 64 ferguson? are u serious? whats sence does that make ? your contradicting yourself playa........ i know about yall niccaz set from a nicca from 2526 yall sets is clicced, like i already told u 64 ferg. is a home-grown set from dallas TEXAS homeboy and everybody from your set aint from cali so pass niccaz with all this emulation b/s cuzz for really.........if you gotta prob with bgmloco and his set keep it at that, dont just go talkin all crazy loc, if you was in bk you werent on active blocks because i beeen there, done that, be @ juvey every year and it goes down...... newkirk , rugby ......flatbush church..........utica......all that u werent there fam because u wouldnt c talkin like you are now....... niccaz want some type of props because they from CALI nicca fuC all that hot shit niccaz aint harder there then here we all the same NIGGAZ i lived in cali too i aint no super banger dont even gotta ny accent but its NYC all day aint where u from its where u @ there are definatly officail sets in nyc and there are definatly sets whos 407 all day and are forced to keep it 20/20 mess those niccaz though fuccca folks 6 man its too different things from here and the chi like i said the bloods roc the 5 so (some) crips rocc the 6 just like in cali how u got niccaz rocccin 2x n 3x same fuccin thing different numbers ( waitin for these dumm ass replys) i care less about any nicca on here im in new roc niccaz call me kg loco im always posted in hartly pjs on the 80th side bang bang
First off.....you dont KNOW about Shag from my "socalled" set.Im not in 2526.I dont have to claim anything on here because really....its not anybodys business on here.YEA...I remember you were all over Shags D.....and we used to laugh at you.You wanted so much to be down with Kev,lil hell,mangler etc. etc. on allhood it was disgusting.You lived in Cali???? :lol: sure homie....funny how that NEVER came up before.Probably cause you knew everybody on allhood would put you in check PC boy....bang bang :roll: man yall some lil corny kids sooooo influenced by the lifestyle.....yall done watch too many rap videos ,read monster book as if it were your bible,and would most definently get stomped down if you claimed that lil baby set nonsense yall always hollering on here.Let me tell you something kgloco.....and dont go IMing me like you used to do Shag CONSTANTLY EVERYTIME MY BOY WOULD LOG ON.YOU DONT ANYTHING ABOUT FERGUSON,OAK CLIFF,THE SOUTH,OR ANY PART OF MY HOMECITY.YEA I'VE LIVED IN CALI OFF AND ON FOR YEARS....IVE SEEN THE REAL DEAL.YOU KIDS WILL NEVER COMPARE AND LIKE I SAID YOUR WANNABES....yea rocafella crips...LOL at you stupid youngsters naming your set after rocafella records.QUIT TRYING TO BE CALI........

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » May 17th, 2006, 10:02 am

64FERGUSON wrote:
yung_k wrote:seee cuzzo its shit like deez dummm ass niccaz type which be making me have to reply to yall lame ass internet facts about NYC yall lame ass nicccz is pussy when it all come down to it nicca.........you a "cali nicca" but reppin 64 ferguson? are u serious? whats sence does that make ? your contradicting yourself playa........ i know about yall niccaz set from a nicca from 2526 yall sets is clicced, like i already told u 64 ferg. is a home-grown set from dallas TEXAS homeboy and everybody from your set aint from cali so pass niccaz with all this emulation b/s cuzz for really.........if you gotta prob with bgmloco and his set keep it at that, dont just go talkin all crazy loc, if you was in bk you werent on active blocks because i beeen there, done that, be @ juvey every year and it goes down...... newkirk , rugby ......flatbush church..........utica......all that u werent there fam because u wouldnt c talkin like you are now....... niccaz want some type of props because they from CALI nicca fuC all that hot shit niccaz aint harder there then here we all the same NIGGAZ i lived in cali too i aint no super banger dont even gotta ny accent but its NYC all day aint where u from its where u @ there are definatly officail sets in nyc and there are definatly sets whos 407 all day and are forced to keep it 20/20 mess those niccaz though fuccca folks 6 man its too different things from here and the chi like i said the bloods roc the 5 so (some) crips rocc the 6 just like in cali how u got niccaz rocccin 2x n 3x same fuccin thing different numbers ( waitin for these dumm ass replys) i care less about any nicca on here im in new roc niccaz call me kg loco im always posted in hartly pjs on the 80th side bang bang
First off.....you dont KNOW about Shag from my "socalled" set.Im not in 2526.I dont have to claim anything on here because really....its not anybodys business on here.YEA...I remember you were all over Shags D.....and we used to laugh at you.You wanted so much to be down with Kev,lil hell,mangler etc. etc. on allhood it was disgusting.You lived in Cali???? :lol: sure homie....funny how that NEVER came up before.Probably cause you knew everybody on allhood would put you in check PC boy....bang bang :roll: man yall some lil corny kids sooooo influenced by the lifestyle.....yall done watch too many rap videos ,read monster book as if it were your bible,and would most definently get stomped down if you claimed that lil baby set nonsense yall always hollering on here.Let me tell you something kgloco.....and dont go IMing me like you used to do Shag CONSTANTLY EVERYTIME MY BOY WOULD LOG ON.YOU DONT ANYTHING ABOUT FERGUSON,OAK CLIFF,THE SOUTH,OR ANY PART OF MY HOMECITY.YEA I'VE LIVED IN CALI OFF AND ON FOR YEARS....IVE SEEN THE REAL DEAL.YOU KIDS WILL NEVER COMPARE AND LIKE I SAID YOUR WANNABES....yea rocafella crips...LOL at you stupid youngsters naming your set after rocafella records.QUIT TRYING TO BE CALI........

:shock: :shock:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 17th, 2006, 10:08 am

[quote="yung_k"]seee cuzzo its shit like deez dummm ass niccaz type which be making me have to reply to yall lame ass internet facts about NYC yall lame ass nicccz is pussy when it all come down to it nicca.........you a "cali nicca" but reppin 64 ferguson? are u serious? whats sence does that make ? your contradicting yourself playa........ i know about yall niccaz set from a nicca from 2526 yall sets is clicced, like i already told u 64 ferg. is a home-grown set from dallas TEXAS homeboy and everybody from your set aint from cali so pass niccaz with all this emulation b/s cuzz for really.........if you gotta prob with bgmloco and his set keep it at that, dont just go talkin all crazy loc, if you was in bk you werent on active blocks because i beeen there, done that, be @ juvey every year and it goes down...... newkirk , rugby ......flatbush church..........utica......all that u werent there fam because u wouldnt c talkin like you are now....... niccaz want some type of props because they from CALI nicca fuC all that hot shit niccaz aint harder there then here we all the same NIGGAZ i lived in cali too i aint no super banger dont even gotta ny accent but its NYC all day aint where u from its where u @ there are definatly officail sets in nyc and there are definatly sets whos 407 all day and are forced to keep it 20/20 mess those niccaz though fuccca folks 6 man its too different things from here and the chi like i said the bloods roc the 5 so (some) crips rocc the 6 just like in cali how u got niccaz rocccin 2x n 3x same fuccin thing different numbers ( waitin for these dumm ass replys) i care less about any nicca on here im in new roc niccaz call me kg loco im always posted in hartly pjs on the 80th side bang bang[/quote]

ahh you mean to tell me i wasted 2 good small paragraghs on this joker & he from texas?k.gee good lookin out fam

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 17th, 2006, 10:10 am

(no disrepect to real texas brothers out in h-town,b-mont,ft-worth,galveston)...im still sticking to my word@rats & cowards still be shot in the face

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 17th, 2006, 7:05 pm

hahahahahahahaa you a perp nicca dont get tight cuz i put you on front street "lochsta" :lol: u a texas boy playa, YOUR NOT FROM CALI nicca im not from cali dicc head, i lived in the north cal. in north highlands n citrus heights lil nicca 2yrs.... and everybody on allhood know that shit nicca and im from NEW YORK and was neva on security checc nicca passs me with that .......lol sweat shagg? u cant C cerious nicca :? niccaz our convos was about ol skools and grillz hood shit came up barly nicca....... so past me with any of that other shit i can c u a bitch-made nicca now definatly..... dont get mad cuz i started pullin hoe cards lol ......... nicca i aint neva said u was "doohzagggin" nicca i said the set u claim was clicced with them niccaz your a texas 64 ferguson lmao not a cali banger so dont say that DEFINATLY DONT SAY THAT....... niccca i aint influenced by anything except whats on Horton avenue nicca apparently you are cuz you think your from cali now and your from DALLAS lmao.....yall niccaz was laughin about what i was sayin wtf was i sayin funny nicca? funny how i know about shilow* and all that other shit so the convo had to c goin 2 ways nicca your a pussy with no panties on EXPOSED

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 18th, 2006, 6:56 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: WOW YUNG K ^^^ GOOD ONE CUZZO, IM FROM LA THIS IM FROM CALI THAT 64 FERGUSON SHUT YOU COUNTRY BUMPKIN ASS UP NIGGA LMAO, DAM HOMIE U HAVE BEEN EXPOSED, I GOT NO MORE WORDS FOR U EXCEPT, DIE SLOW COWARD!!!

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » June 2nd, 2006, 11:37 am

yung_k wrote:hahahahahahahaa you a perp nicca dont get tight because i put you on front street "lochsta" :lol: u a texas boy playa, YOUR NOT FROM CALI nicca im not from cali dicc head, i lived in the north cal. in north highlands n citrus heights lil nicca 2yrs.... and everybody on allhood know that shit nicca and im from NEW YORK and was neva on security checc nicca passs me with that .......lol sweat shagg? u cant C cerious nicca :? niccaz our convos was about ol skools and grillz hood shit came up barly nicca....... so past me with any of that other shit i can c u a bitch-made nicca now definatly..... dont get mad because i started pullin hoe cards lol ......... nicca i aint neva said u was "doohzagggin" nicca i said the set u claim was clicced with them niccaz your a texas 64 ferguson lmao not a cali banger so dont say that DEFINATLY DONT SAY THAT....... niccca i aint influenced by anything except whats on Horton avenue nicca apparently you are because you think your from cali now and your from DALLAS lmao.....yall niccaz was laughin about what i was sayin wtf was i sayin funny nicca? funny how i know about shilow* and all that other shit so the convo had to c goin 2 ways nicca your a pussy with no panties on EXPOSED
YOU KIDS ARE PATHETIC.....YOU WERE ALL ON SHAGS JOCK....THATS WHY YOU ARE TYPING PARAGRAPHS GETTIN EMOTIONAL CAUSE EVERYTHING I SAID IS TRUE!FUCKIN WANNABE NY LOCS......YALL SOME BUSTERS....EVERYBODY KNOWS IT.......THATS WHY YOU HIDE ON THIS SITE......COWARDS STICK TOGETHER....LIL MUTTS GET A LIFE

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 2nd, 2006, 4:28 pm

IF U FEEL NYC LOCS ARE COWARDS COME TO NYC AND SPEAK YOUR PEACE DONT GO TO TIMES SQUARE OR ANY OF THE SHOPPIN AREAS STOP AT "CRIP CITY" IN BROWNSVILLE ON LIVONIA, STOP IN SOUTH JAMAICA QNZ, FLATBUSH NOT THE AVE BUT VANDEVEER, CHURCH AVE, THE EAST, SUTTER AVE, SHUT the FUCC UP ALREADY DAM DUKE, NIGGAZ PULLED YOUR SKIRT NO U GETTING A PMS ATTAC DAM GO SOMEHWERE LYIN ASS NIGGA.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 4th, 2006, 10:43 pm

dam i just came back from pr with all the pretty bitches and your pussy ass still talkin lil man? :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: dont really have anything else to say truthfully u got it mang u been exposed since about 10 posts ago

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 7th, 2007, 4:16 am

i got up with some 6-O's in cali , and the big homie and a OG i met while i was there told me there was no ROLLIN 60'S IN NEWYORK , i said word I told them whast being claimed in newyork and they looked me str8 in the eye and said it agian and smirked ....not to hurt anybody feelings but that was told to me by reputables from G's from the 6-o crip gang , take it or fake it how you want too

i made it my buisness to ask as much as i can about newyork claimers

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » October 8th, 2007, 2:30 pm

YEA I BELIEVE THE STONES IN KALI DONT BANG THE FIVE BUT THE STONES IN CHI DO

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » December 26th, 2007, 11:42 pm

64FERGUSON wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:MY IGNORANCE NIGGA U THE ONE COMING HERE STARTING SHIT, U THE ONE WOOFING IM THIS IM THAT U AINT AND NEVER WILL BE, DAM ALL OTHERS ARE CHILLIN AND CONVERSING AND NO ONE CARES WHO U ARE U AINT GETTING TO ME NIGGA DAM THIS NY BANGING SCENE IS AN OLD ASS ISSUE DAM U SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD NEW YORK THIS YALL NEW YORKERS THAN GO SOMEWHERE SHIT LMAO U A FUNNY ASS PUNK I COULD NIGGA U GOT NOT KIND OF INTELLIGENCE. LOL :D :D :D
Thats all you can come back with??????NAW....THIS NY BANGING(WANNABES :roll: )Cz and Bz didnt start until 98- 99 at the earliest.......THATS WACK.ITS LIL KIDS LIKE YOU COPYING RAPPERS THEY LISTEN TO.HOW CAN YOU DEFEND THAT????THERES HUSTLIN AND POVERTY AND DRUGS EVERYWHERE....BUT TO GO OUTTA YOUR WAY TO COPY LIKE YOU DO?????THATS PATHETIC,SAD,AND STRAIGHT UP PITIFUL.ALL YOU PROMOTE IS IGNORANCE.......THERE WERE REAL GANGS IN NEW YORK WHEN YOU WERE IN PAMPERS SUCKIN YOUR MOMMYS SAGGY TITTY BOY.....WARLOCKS,DECEPTICONZ,LOLIFES,LATIN KINGS........THE DRUG GANGS.....THERES A HISTORY THERE OF ORIGINALITY...MAYBE GENOCIDE?BUT AT LEAST THEY WERE ORIGINAL.NOW KIDS LIKE YOU(WHO HAVE IT GOOD UNLIKE THE SHIT MEN LIKE ME HAVE BEEN THROUGH)ARE COPYING YOUR FAVORITE LITTLE RAPPER STARS AND CLAIMING RED AND BLUE LIKE THE SHITS COOL.......AND GETTIN ON WEBSITES LYING AND EXAGGERATING YOUR NEIGHBORHOODS.I WAS IN NY IN MARCH...IN BROOKLYN.......IN BED STUY,RED HOOK,BROWNSVILLE,LATIN QUARTERS,BX,.........YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT KID.SURE THERES THE LITTLE WANNABES LIKE YOU.....BUT THATS IT.NOTHING IS LIKE YOU PORTRAY IT TO BE.CATS FROM YOUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD WOULD STOMP YOU OUT IF YOU WERE REALLY OUT THERE LIKE YOU PORTRAY YOURSELF TO BE....AND THATS ON EVERYTHING.YOU ARE A LIE.CYPRESS AINT EVEN HARD........LOL.AND YOU TRY TO COMPARE IT TO SOUTH CENTRAL IN THE 80S????GTFOH.GO READ YOUR BIBLE HOUSE NIAAAAAAA.......CUZZ I KNOW DAMN STRAIGHT YOU AINT ACTIN THAT WAY OUTSIDE FAKE BUSTER.......
Now real talk g.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 2nd, 2008, 9:30 pm

NIGGA SUCC A DICC, NIGGA IM NOT SELLING WOOF TICKETS ON THE NET IM A NOT A INTERNET OG LIKE U, NIGGA WHERE IN B VILLE, LATIN QUATERS NIGGA THATS LIKE PULIC HANGOUT SPOT, NIGGA IM TIRED OF THIS NYC FAKE ISH, IF IT AINT YOU DONT WORRY BOUT IT.

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » January 3rd, 2008, 2:04 pm

ahh... I'm not a crip or a blood ...I'm GD... but I know that most cali niggas don't respect eastcost crips and bloods... They explained it like this to me... HOW CAN SOME ONE FROM NYC WHO LIVES ON HOPKINS STREET (JUST MADE THAT NAME UP) GOING TO SAY HE IS ROLLIN 60'S CRIP IF HE NVER BEEN TO CALI, AND SURE THE HELL NEVER BEEN TO 60TH STREET... i GOT RESPECT FOR ALL NIGGAS WHO "G", "C", AND "B" CORRECTLY... FOLKS and PEOPLE in the CHIdo not respect bloods and crips that rep the 6 and 5 point stars... I don have to admit however that some bloods rightfully rep a 5 point crown but they don't bef with niggas reppin the 6... the way cali niggas and chi niggas look at it is, IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO THINGS THEY WAY THEY SAY IT,... MAKE UP YOUR OWN GANG... like I said I respect all gangstas that do their thing the way they are supposed to...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 6th, 2008, 6:58 pm

ohthurtywon wrote:That is a good point as far as Sets go, but I cant discredit anybody claiming anything as long as they rep %100 of the time. Just like the Nazi's here in America....are they really official? Hell Yeah!!
They re not Nazi's they are neo-nazis and they make the distinction. just like the blck panthers dont recognize the black panthers of today so they are the new black panther party.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 6th, 2008, 11:24 pm

ohthurtywon wrote:LoL ok the name is different but they have the same agenda so it is basically the same thing but a "knock-off." LIke starting a clothing line named Fat Farm. Thats actually even worst in my opinion.
exactly, now apply that to the NY b and c scene.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 7th, 2008, 6:37 pm

knock-off is the key word.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Re:

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 19th, 2012, 9:12 pm

perongregory wrote:
ohthurtywon wrote:That is a good point as far as Sets go, but I cant discredit anybody claiming anything as long as they rep %100 of the time. Just like the Nazi's here in America....are they really official? Hell Yeah!!
They re not Nazi's they are neo-nazis and they make the distinction. just like the blck panthers dont recognize the black panthers of today so they are the new black panther party.
They recognize some not all, mind you the ones in Harlem are labeled a farse.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”