Findin gang members

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Crucio

Findin gang members

Unread post by Crucio » January 5th, 2008, 8:11 pm

i'm up in bellerose queens, how do i find out who owns this territory and where do i find these gang bangers?

NorthPhilly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Philly

Unread post by NorthPhilly » February 18th, 2008, 1:15 pm

Walk around and ask random people what set they claim......

Just make sure you got a burner or something if it turns ugly.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » February 18th, 2008, 1:39 pm

NorthPhilly wrote:Walk around and ask random people what set they claim......

Just make sure you got a burner or something if it turns ugly.
You might not wanna go around asking people that. In LA you ask some one that u get jumped, shot, or stabbed. Instead next time you see a thug just keep it real be like "hey hommie I'll be straight up with you I just moved here and shit and I ain't to familiar with the hoods, I just have a lot of family here so who's hood is this?" But I don't recommend walking up to 5-8 fools because your ass is more than likely going to get jacked. And don't say your alone because then those fools know you ain't got no one to back you up, thats why you say you have family there.

If you don't see a lot of thugs and shit then more than likely there arn't many on your block and you should probably stay away from them not go to them. If you ain't there hommie they don't give a fuck who you are. You will probally get robbed, fucked up or both. Fucked up then robbed. Another way is looking at the taggings on the walls and shit. Its not that hard to tell tagging crews and gangs apart. Tagging krews are like 3 letter jobs for the most part and a few names around it. But gangs intend to be longer breaking down there gang to there click to in some cases where they kick it.

It seems like your interested in joining though. I wouldn't recommend doing that. You should stay away from gangsters and shit because your gonna have to put in work and like I said if you ain't there hommie they really don't give a fuck about you. They could play it cool untill they get into your pad then your ass is fucked.

NorthPhilly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthPhilly » February 20th, 2008, 1:14 pm

I was just playin with him, if you walk up to random people asking that you're liable to get popped. Especially in Brooklyn.

blkboi
What city do you live in now?: KIlladelphia

Unread post by blkboi » February 21st, 2008, 1:36 pm

cosign with twocost 100%
play it smart, dont try 2 act like a tough guy if they say "why whats up"
cuz ur new to the area, and aint got many people ridin for you
NorthPhilly, you ever try 2 walk round and ask niggaz where they from in Philly before?

NorthPhilly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthPhilly » February 22nd, 2008, 1:30 pm

Nah nigga, and I wouldn't seriously tell someone to do that shit.

Some nigga walked up to my friend's cousin while he and his girl was walking through South Philly
and asked him where he was from, once he said
"West Philly" the nigga shot him 3 times in the face.

If a nigga asking you where you from its obvious they about to start trippin and I dont trip on niggas
unless they coming through my hood while we at war.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » February 24th, 2008, 3:15 pm

NorthPhilly wrote:Nah nigga, and I wouldn't seriously tell someone to do that shit.

Some nigga walked up to my friend's cousin while he and his girl was walking through South Philly
and asked him where he was from, once he said
"West Philly" the nigga shot him 3 times in the face.

If a nigga asking you where you from its obvious they about to start trippin and I dont trip on niggas
unless they coming through my hood while we at war.
Yeah if some fool asks you where your from and you ain't from around the neighborhood just say you ain't from no where. Niggas be killin fools for some stupid shit these days and it ain't worth losing your life and or the ones around you over location. Sry to hear about your hommie but if he would have just kept it cool and told him he ain't from no where and he ain't got no disrespect hes just kickin it with his chick things would have prolly went differently. If your from W Philly and your kickin it in S Philly you know damn well whats about to happen once you go reppin that shit. And telling some fool where your from is sometimes taken as disrespect or accepting his challenge.

Its best to say your from no where and your just here to kick it thats all, no disrespect "hey hommie I ain't from no where I'm just kickin it here no disrespect to your hood". It works for me. But don't sound like no bitch when your saying it. Its okay to get a little Defensive. You gotta think, is reppin your hood worth losing your life? For me, fuck no.

blkboi
What city do you live in now?: KIlladelphia

Unread post by blkboi » March 1st, 2008, 8:43 am

what part of Philly you from?

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 7th, 2008, 2:42 am

Dont even ask a gangster

ask just a normal person..if they're from there..then they know what gangs are where

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”