nyc/nys Bloods

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » April 19th, 2006, 11:41 am

BG MLOCO wrote:U MAKE NO SENSE AND YOUR THE BIGGEST FUCCING HYPCORITE ON THIS SITE NIGGA U COME OUT OF KNOW WHERE JUDGING ME AND TRYING TO CALL ME OUT, NAH MEAN LOOK AT URSELF I AINT NO SCRUB, PROBABLY GOT MY MONEY IN BOTH OF MY BANK ACCOUNTS THAN U, SMARTER THAN U, GET WAY MORE PUSSY THAN U AND PUT IN MY WORK THAN YOU, I AINT BRAGGING IM JUST MAKING U LOOK A FOOL THAT YOU ARE FOR COMING TO THIS SITE AND TRYING TO START SUM SHIT.
See everybody??see how defensive this WANNABE Rip Rida iz?You AINT no CRIP.You AINT NO GANGSTA.GANGSTAS DONT BANG ONLINE........GANGSTAS BANG OUTSIDE.....YOU'RE SOFT KID.........if you were as real as you claim to be........you wouldnt pay no attention to me.I bet you aint even from BK.Probably from the burbs on Long Island.you're making yourself look like a fool.......and its amusing.......keep cutting your throat online!Just the way I put words together has got you bangin the keyboard like you wish you could bang on somebody clown.... :o :lol: :arrow:

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 19th, 2006, 4:26 pm

WOW HERE WE GO AGAIN U STAY ON MY DICC WHO IS NET BANGING ITS AMAZING TO ME THAT UR A SUCH A FAN DAM HOMIE U HAVE LIFE, A GIRL OR A JOB, OH LET ME GUESS UR LONELY, OH IF U SAY SOFT OK IM SOFT IF SAY I AINT NO GANGSTER OK IM NOT A GANGSTER, LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , CUZ YOU ARE THE NEW OFFICIAL GANGSTER REALNESS REGULATOR. LMAO U BITCH MADE HOMIE JUST STAY OFF MY DICC PLZ LOL.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 21st, 2006, 10:40 pm

gshineK gkbk is all 1 in the same man niccaz change the set name but even bloods i assosciate with (fam) tell me this i got fam who claim w/s 59th st and e/s millerK

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 24th, 2006, 9:41 am

YUNG K CUZZO WHERE IS GKB, ITS LIKE EVERY HOOD IN BK THAT WAS GKB DONE FLIPPED TO G-SHINE.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 24th, 2006, 10:30 am

what im saying is gkb is gshine you know how the whole alias thing work on the e/c

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 24th, 2006, 4:04 pm

YEA HOMIE I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR A MIN BUT YOU KNOW NIGGAZ ALWAYS WANT CONTROVERSY.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 24th, 2006, 9:37 pm

basically it aint no thing locooo if u bang u bang half the niccaz on here have no stripes nore live in the rotton apple i just wish i ran across half the niccaz i seen on here i try not to even follow what the bkz ce doin but u kno niccazz is thicc

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 26th, 2006, 12:03 pm

ALOT OF NIGGAZ TALK MAD GREASY ON HERE THE SAME WAY WHEN THEY ON THE PHONE AND WHEN U SEE THEM CUZN THEY STRAIGHT BITCH MADE, AINT NO THANG JUST KEEP MAKING MY BREAD AND GETTING DEGREES AND KEEP IT G.

CashPacasso

Unread post by CashPacasso » May 7th, 2006, 5:36 pm

G-Shine is the LAW ya heard...But as far as the UBN reppin the 5 aint nothing wrong with that shit. The People Nation arent the owners of the 5 pointed star...The 5 pointed star belongs to ISLAM and if you wanna keep it all the way G'd up they dont have the right to say who does and doesnt rep the 5 pointed star because they know that its not their own. Muslims have used the crescent and star for hundreds of years and beings though we as the UBN represent positivity and unity and also our Triple OG's had knowledge of Islam this is our symbolic religion. So before niggaz start trying to say that so and so not supposed to rep the 5 remember where it ORIGINALLY came from ya heard....NTG NFB EASTSIDE ALL the TIME...RIDE THAT 5 DONT BE SHY YA DIG

b2gunz

Unread post by b2gunz » May 7th, 2006, 6:25 pm

^^yo homie u got a good ass point. but reguardless to what any nigga say if a nigga is UBN and he was acting like he had problems ryding the five he can go kill his self! ON DOG! we overstand what the west and the midwest speak but this is us this is our way. UBN or U B out...
EASTSIDE!!!!!

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » May 10th, 2006, 9:20 am

BG MLOCO wrote:ALOT OF NIGGAZ TALK MAD GREASY ON HERE THE SAME WAY WHEN THEY ON THE PHONE AND WHEN U SEE THEM CUZN THEY STRAIGHT BITCH MADE, AINT NO THANG JUST KEEP MAKING MY BREAD AND GETTING DEGREES AND KEEP IT G.
CONTRADICTION!!!MAYBE YOU SHOULD REALLY "THINK" BEFORE YOU POST.GO READ YOUR MONSTER BOOK SO YOU CAN RECITE PASSAGES TO YOURSELF WHY YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE A RIP....

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 12th, 2006, 6:49 pm

CORRECTION u still on my dicc, dam go somewhere beat it :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » May 15th, 2006, 5:08 am

BG MLOCO wrote:CORRECTION u still on my dicc, dam go somewhere beat it :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Before your ugly moms tucks you in........does she read you a monster kody passage?????

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 15th, 2006, 7:16 am

LMAO :D :D :D :D U STILL ON MY DICC DAM HOMIE GO SOMEWHERE BEAT IT.

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » May 15th, 2006, 7:34 am

BG MLOCO wrote:LMAO :D :D :D :D U STILL ON MY DICC DAM HOMIE GO SOMEWHERE BEAT IT.
did you suck off og nitty(probably a punk who got his Cali pass revoked) to join the imaginary 83s in BK?and Im not on your D .......I just know you're a fake buster.....another trendy lil NY kid trying to be somethin he is not.......AND THE THATS TRUTH.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 15th, 2006, 1:42 pm

DONT DISRESCPECT OG NITTY LET THE HOMIE REST IN PEACE FAG, ANY WAY WHO ARE U THINK U TOUGH CUZ U TRYING TO BECOME A NET BANGING OG, DAM U COME OUT OF NOW WHERE TRYING TO THROGH YOUR LITTLE TWO PUNK ASS CENTS IN GO SOMEWHERE AND PUT IN WORK LMAO :D :D :D

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » May 16th, 2006, 4:03 am

BG MLOCO wrote:DONT DISRESCPECT OG NITTY LET THE HOMIE REST IN PEACE FAG, ANY WAY WHO ARE U THINK U TOUGH because U TRYING TO BECOME A NET BANGING OG, DAM U COME OUT OF NOW WHERE TRYING TO THROGH YOUR LITTLE TWO PUNK ASS CENTS IN GO SOMEWHERE AND PUT IN WORK LMAO :D :D :D
^^^^WHOS NETBANGING????i AM CALLING YOU A FAKE..NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.....dont disrespect og nitty????so you are saying I shouldnt disrespect a fake character you originated in your imagination???ONCE AGAIN you have been reading the monster kody book too much.......

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 16th, 2006, 7:56 am

A FAKE CHARACTER OMG HERE U GO AGAIN ALOT OF NIGGAZ KNOW WHO OG NITTY WAS( RIP TIP) SO IM GOING TO LEAVE IT AT THAT, DAM U STILL HERE, DAM NIGGA WHO U SOME OLD SCHOOL NIGGA NO JOB, NO MONEY, NO RESPECT, LMAO DAM HOMIE U STAY ON MY DICC DAM U THE GREATEST FAN I EVER SEEN.

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » May 16th, 2006, 9:50 am

BG MLOCO wrote:A FAKE CHARACTER OMG HERE U GO AGAIN ALOT OF NIGGAZ KNOW WHO OG NITTY WAS.
i guess alot is you and your multiple personalities huh???SEEK HELP.I am sure there are plenty of asylums and psychiatric wards you can get into up there oh worshipper of monster.......

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 16th, 2006, 1:50 pm

SHUT the FUCC UP ALREADY DAM PUSSY.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: nyc/nys Bloods

Unread post by Qdawg » January 25th, 2007, 9:24 pm

[quote="zip3ace"][quote="yung_k"]paybacc bloods are in throggs neCC in the bX and also got a set on concourse near fordam road my niCCa down with that set and for sure they a blood set at least in the bx i never ran into any of the sets u mentioned...being that out hea in new rochelle only blood set is gkb n 59 brim n they almost off the map here.......[/quote]

Yea... there is a set kalled 164th Payback Bloods... they from the Bronx. They were NTG but broke off. As you know, every UBN set has a God Father OG. The God Father OG of their set is Benny Blancko (B.I.P.).[/quote]

yeah "P.B.B" rock off in the southeast bx

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 25th, 2007, 9:28 pm

[quote="BABYBRAZE"]ay LIFE --- NTG got smashed n started back up as HGB - HOME GROWN BANGAZ n GKB changed its name to GSHINE 4 sum reason n the list inkludes -

G-SHINE
HGB- HOme Grown Bangaz
OET outlaws - One Eight Trey
SMM- Sex Money MUrder
VB- Valentine Bloods
HSB- Hit Squad Brims
BSV- Blood Stone Villians
MDB - Mad Dog BLoods
ABG- ..?

Those are only the more popular UBN sets some elms n TTP's are there too but ive only herda of fake TTPs in NY who klaim 5's n there are Rollin 20s in flatbush an 5-9 brims[/quote]

hit squad brims? that strictly was a pen crew..they never had any effect on the streets...

183rd blood gang - og mack hood(183rd & creston to be exact)...never was a active set in his own neighborhood

mad dog bloods? lol

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » January 26th, 2007, 7:30 am

CashPacasso wrote:G-Shine is the LAW ya heard...But as far as the UBN reppin the 5 aint nothing wrong with that shit.
What chu mean n.y.b and eastcoast blood nation should of neva brought the 5 to their nation in the first place cause n.y bloods don't do stars point blank they should just leave that star stuff alone off top.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » March 31st, 2007, 7:11 pm

Qdawg wrote:
BABYBRAZE wrote:ay LIFE --- NTG got smashed n started back up as HGB - HOME GROWN BANGAZ n GKB changed its name to GSHINE 4 sum reason n the list inkludes -

G-SHINE
HGB- HOme Grown Bangaz
OET outlaws - One Eight Trey
SMM- Sex Money MUrder
VB- Valentine Bloods
HSB- Hit Squad Brims
BSV- Blood Stone Villians
MDB - Mad Dog BLoods
ABG- ..?

Those are only the more popular UBN sets some elms n TTP's are there too but ive only herda of fake TTPs in NY who klaim 5's n there are Rollin 20s in flatbush an 5-9 brims
hit squad brims? that strictly was a pen crew..they never had any effect on the streets...

183rd blood gang - og mack hood(183rd & creston to be exact)...never was a active set in his own neighborhood

mad dog bloods? lol
whoa cuzzo ntg uses hgb as an aka not a set name its more like 93rd aka hgb nah mean valentine been smashed lol smm(252) aint even pushin like they was.....bsv i see tags here and there neva ran into 1 mdb lol neva heard of ya..... speakin of 183 thats 59 brim hood if i aint got my shit twisted at least i know 193 n concourse is

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”