Why everyone on NYC balls???

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Why everyone on NYC balls???

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » February 1st, 2008, 3:27 pm

Why everyone on nyc dick??? Is it the gang bangin??? Is that it?? Lemme break sumthin down....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » February 1st, 2008, 4:07 pm

They say we dick rydin cali, fine....but ima show yall how much every other state sucked OUR balls...

Gold grills??? Beeen rockin them shits, jus look at all the old skool rap vids with ol dirty n em....

How bout the dreads fad???

Now the west n the south growin them shits out, but we beeen move on n stopped wearin them shits....smif n wesson, heltah skeltah, das efx, etc. All them niggas was rockin dreads before any other state made it hot....

Them big ass shirts??? I won't jus say ny, jersey, conneticut, philly, all them niggas been rockin them, big ass clothes.... n shit....

Any fu*kin hip hop fad, anything ya niggas rockin, new york been rocked all that shit, exept them khakis n shit... rope chaines, nikes, addidas, all that shit nigga...so before ya feel all high n mighty kuz new york finally swagger jackinm, n keep bitchin, look at how much nyc influenced ya ungratful hatin ass niggas... word 2 me, I could count more than 20 topics on here where people hatin on ny....don't b mad at me, yalll can't expect me 2 join yall n hate on my city....ya culd suck a big apple dick if that's the case....

N all that dancin shit every state is makin from they hood, is inspired from breakdancin.....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

They say we dick rydin cali, fine....but ima show yall how much every other state sucked OUR balls...

Gold grills??? Beeen rockin them shits, jus look at all the old skool rap vids with ol dirty n em....

Now the west n the south growin them shits out, but we beeen move on n stopped wearin them shits....smif n wesson, heltah skeltah, das efx, etc. All them niggas was rockin dreads before any other state made it hot....

Them big ass shirts??? I won't jus say ny, jersey, conneticut, philly, all them niggas been rockin them, big ass clothes.... n shit....

Any fu*kin hip hop fad, anything ya niggas rockin, new york been rocked all that shit, exept them khakis n shit... rope chaines, nikes, addidas, all that shit nigga...so before ya feel all high n mighty kuz new york finally swagger jackinm, n keep bitchin, look at how much nyc influenced ya ungratful hatin ass niggas... word 2 me, I could count more than 20 topics on here where people hatin on ny....don't b mad at me, yalll can't expect me 2 join yall n hate on my city....ya culd suck a big apple dick if that's the case....

N all that dancin shit every state is makin from they hood, is inspired from breakdancin.....

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 1st, 2008, 11:45 pm

In my opinion, this blood and crip thing needs to cease nationwide. Not just in New York.

But I think it would be really good to show a lot of people throughout New York State the real story behind the bloods and crips and educate them as to why they exist.

Speaking of, Alonso still hasnt gotten back to me about the bastards of the party dvd yet.... :evil:

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 2nd, 2008, 12:51 pm

The problem is, the founder of the NY Bloods, OG Mack or whatever his name is, didn't just copy L.A. style he took an actual L.A. gang name. Even a 13 year old white kid from the suburbs would know that's not cool. You just don't do that. If he admired the Blood gang structure he should have come up with his own name and used the L.A. Bloods as a model for his gang. Not pretend to be a Blood! That's lame. What was the guy thinking?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 2nd, 2008, 1:22 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:They say we dick rydin cali, fine....but ima show yall how much every other state sucked OUR balls...

let me hop on this for fun. and who inspired breakdancing? martial arts....where martial arts come from? asians! technically the shoalin monks of china. them monks been bald, been rockin baggy clothes, been wearing knee high socks. been bangin against other dynasties choppin each other up for being in a different dynasty. LMFAO.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 2nd, 2008, 1:24 pm

and all them clothes and shoes are made in asia haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » February 2nd, 2008, 3:27 pm

break dancing was inspired by Brazilian martial arts not Asian.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 2nd, 2008, 3:30 pm

Brazilian martial arts came from asians. the chinese invented martial arts. lolz this fool.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » February 3rd, 2008, 2:55 pm

Brazilian martial arts is based on an African martial arts style. Martial arts just means any organized developed style of fighting. No one culture inveneted martial arts. Asian martial arts are just the most famous.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » March 7th, 2008, 2:47 am

real talk Silencioso

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » March 7th, 2008, 3:02 am

Silencioso wrote:break dancing was inspired by Brazilian martial arts not Asian.
Hold up, Capoeira inspired break dancing in New York? So, the fighting style that black and mixed race Brazillian slaves invented in the 1700s and 1800s that was made to look like a form of dancing to their white Portuguese Brazilian slave masters helped lead to blacks and Puerto Ricans in 1970s and 1980s NY to invent their own dance style/art form? That's deep.

snazzo
If in the United States: New Hampshire
What city do you live in now?: englewood

Unread post by snazzo » March 10th, 2008, 4:30 pm

Silencioso wrote:The problem is, the founder of the NY Bloods, OG Mack or whatever his name is, didn't just copy L.A. style he took an actual L.A. gang name. Even a 13 year old white kid from the suburbs would know that's not cool. You just don't do that. If he admired the Blood gang structure he should have come up with his own name and used the L.A. Bloods as a model for his gang. Not pretend to be a Blood! That's lame. What was the guy thinking?
O.G. Mack AKA Omar Portee turned out to be a snitch. Fake only breeds fake.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » March 14th, 2008, 12:21 pm

VALERO wrote:
Silencioso wrote:break dancing was inspired by Brazilian martial arts not Asian.
Hold up, Capoeira inspired break dancing in New York? So, the fighting style that black and mixed race Brazillian slaves invented in the 1700s and 1800s that was made to look like a form of dancing to their white Portuguese Brazilian slave masters

IT WAS BLACK BRASILIANS NOT MIXED RACE ONES DAMN! thats why its called afro-
twisting shit up.

helped lead to blacks and Puerto Ricans in 1970s and 1980s NY to invent their own dance style/art form? That's deep.
no!
(AMERICANS) then puerto ricans came along. why do you fools keep comparing blacks to puerto ricans, theres blacks everywhere just say AMERICANS OR BLACK AMERICANS. how you gonna compare a race to a country

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » April 7th, 2008, 10:35 am

Here we go again, switchin the subject, ya dumb mothafu*kerz can't stay on topic even if it killed yall...how'd we jump from bein on nyc balls to martial arts???who gives a fu*k who started dumb ass martial arts, don't nobody fight anymore, people get shot nowadays, u make ur lil karate stance n get shot the fuk up, the streets will alwayz be the streets...anywayz, baq 2 jumpin off of nyc balls, I love bein where I'm from n I wuldnt have it no other way...this is like the funnest most poppin state 2 go 2...not new york state, I mean new york cittyy....I go 2 other states and them shits be mad wackkk...with the exeption of jersey n philly....went 2 florida, that shit was maaaad wackkk....shit was so dead, I thought I was gunna see chicks in bikinis n roller skates as soon as I got off the plane...2 my suprise, shit look like a overheated ghost town...n I've already seen most of them southern states n them shits look super booty (boring)....maybe la n chi town r the only other spots, but nyc got the baddest bitches n everybody always takin our style n slang....we fukkin trendsetters, stop hatin, 2 all my niggas all across the nation...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » April 7th, 2008, 4:49 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:Here we go again, switchin the subject, ya dumb mothafu*kerz can't stay on topic even if it killed yall...how'd we jump from bein on nyc balls to martial arts???who gives a fu*k who started dumb ass martial arts, don't nobody fight anymore, people get shot nowadays, u make ur lil karate stance n get shot the #%@& up, the streets will alwayz be the streets...anywayz, baq 2 jumpin off of nyc balls, I love bein where I'm from n I wuldnt have it no other way...this is like the funnest most poppin state 2 go 2...not new york state, I mean new york cittyy....I go 2 other states and them shits be mad wackkk...with the exeption of jersey n philly....went 2 florida, that shit was maaaad wackkk....shit was so dead, I thought I was gunna see chicks in bikinis n roller skates as soon as I got off the plane...2 my suprise, shit look like a overheated ghost town...n I've already seen most of them southern states n them shits look super booty (boring)....maybe la n chi town r the only other spots, but nyc got the baddest women n everybody always takin our style n slang....we #%@& trendsetters, stop hatin, 2 all my niggas all across the nation...
NYC cool as fuck...poppin ass city. but it seems like the new genertion not inventive enough, but it seem like niggas all acroos the us be jockin each other haard as fuck now, thats why all the rap sound the same, NY niggas doin some shit we started 20-30 years ago.

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dodge city

Unread post by dunkykong » April 8th, 2008, 7:45 am

dc dont do shyt like any other wack city...the only thing nyc is good for is bootlegg movies comming out early :lol:

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » April 8th, 2008, 11:38 pm

Man dc is booty....the only time I here about dc is when I turn the channel 2 cnn or msnbc lol...jus keepin it funky my nigga dunky...I forgot dc even existed....seriously... :lol:

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » April 25th, 2008, 8:45 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:Here we go again, switchin the subject, ya dumb mothafu*kerz can't stay on topic even if it killed yall...how'd we jump from bein on nyc balls to martial arts???who gives a fu*k who started dumb ass martial arts, don't nobody fight anymore, people get shot nowadays, u make ur lil karate stance n get shot the #%@& up, the streets will alwayz be the streets...anywayz, baq 2 jumpin off of nyc balls, I love bein where I'm from n I wuldnt have it no other way...this is like the funnest most poppin state 2 go 2...not new york state, I mean new york cittyy....I go 2 other states and them shits be mad wackkk...with the exeption of jersey n philly....went 2 florida, that shit was maaaad wackkk....shit was so dead, I thought I was gunna see chicks in bikinis n roller skates as soon as I got off the plane...2 my suprise, shit look like a overheated ghost town...n I've already seen most of them southern states n them shits look super booty (boring)....maybe la n chi town r the only other spots, but nyc got the baddest women n everybody always takin our style n slang....we #%@& trendsetters, stop hatin, 2 all my niggas all across the nation...
LMAO....u aint lyin...niggaz got ADD and shit...LMAO niggaz weny from NYC to Martial Arts...WTF??? but anyway yeah i feel you on what you sayin but i been alotta places and the one with the baddest chicks is houston....

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Young Deuce » April 25th, 2008, 8:48 pm

and im a perfect example of ridin NYC ....75% of the rap i listen to is NY....my big borther call me N.Y....but i dunno.....

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » May 7th, 2008, 8:16 am

LMAO at niggas worried about what somebody that aint even probally been to there city gotta say.

tray647

Unread post by tray647 » May 13th, 2008, 4:09 pm

i bet all u niggaz sayin NYC is riding cali wouldn't say that to a real NYC nigga'z face tho

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 13th, 2008, 6:01 pm

tray647 wrote:i bet all u niggaz sayin NYC is riding cali wouldn't say that to a real NYC nigga'z face tho
And I would say that a New York Blood or Crip wouldnt dare walk through LA claiming a damn thing. It goes both ways.

And either way that lifestyle is no good.

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Unread post by atm//TONE » May 13th, 2008, 6:17 pm

i thought jamaicans made the dread thing cool
"grow ya locks out mon"

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » May 16th, 2008, 6:17 pm

tray647 wrote:i bet all u niggaz sayin NYC is riding cali wouldn't say that to a real NYC nigga'z face tho
LOL.. ONLY TIME I EVEN HEAR SHIT LIKE THAT .. IS ON the INTERNET

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » May 17th, 2008, 12:19 pm

Lmao...I feel u atm, shits funny as hell...it niggas like that givin us a bad name.... :lol:

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » May 17th, 2008, 12:21 pm

I mean yo b**** (damn I'm high) :lol:

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”