vietnamese gangs control the east coast

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 319
Joined: October 24th, 2008, 8:22 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by shing » November 27th, 2009, 12:39 pm

js83 wrote:Does other asian gangs still come down to ktown often?

Like last month, I was at chapman plaza and saw like 10 heads, banged out...they definitely didn't look Korean...maybe viet or chinese...
this is why other asians come to K-town. in the SGV there aren't any real places for them to go drink, and there are only a handful in OC that have hard liquor. There aren't any nightclubs with the exception of hostess clubs. Every block in K-town has a "bar/cafe" and every other block has a nightclub. When the Chinese had "The World" nightclub to go to, Yuppies(Karnac), Rockin Robin(Velvet Room), 6th Ave(seafood restaraunt), and Amazon(Home Depot) weren't filled with Chinese like they would be now. And where you find Chinese congregating, you'll find Viets too. I used to go to S-Bar often and there would always be other Chinese there. Once I even saw a bunch of my friends from ABZ singing in the nore bang there. If you go to Nak Won Jip and Hodori on Fri/Sat after 2am, you will see tons of other asian races there.

I know that for a time club owners weren't letting non-koreans in unless they were guests of korean patrons. so there definitely was a time where you didn't see many non-koreans in K-town. that didn't last too long because they realized that alot of us spend large sums money. Money is all green no matter where it comes from. And it's not like you can really gangbang in k-town either. there's no street corner where asians hang. and since the korean gangs aren't so deep, it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. all the gang violence there happens by chance. not because WC or some other gang came specifically to catch some 32 slippin.

User avatar
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: February 10th, 2007, 9:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area
Location: Harbor Area

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » November 27th, 2009, 7:07 pm

koreans always get into fights with the viets and chinese that come thru ktown..it sorta turns racial like the koreans would say why the fukc u in our town and a viet snaps and shoots the korean and so on..but its not been like that lately..korean G'z disapeared outta no where..i rememeber a korean playboy killed a wah ching cuz he came into his territory..but thats a long time ago..

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 1:32 pm
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by FINITO » November 28th, 2009, 11:53 am

I can't speak for all the KOrean Gs out there but me and my boyz didnt mind the Chinese and the viets coming through Ktown as long they they watched their step and didnt fuck around. IT's all good if ya wanna come drink and party or whatever but if u try to muscle in on our territory or try to get involved in other businesses to fuck up our money, then bodies gonna start dropping. That's exactly what happened to that one poor ole Dub C back in the 90s when he got murdered by a Playboy. Ive been living clean for nearly a decade now but if i decided to gather up the heads and start KPB again, id start a revolution n shit and take KOrean gangbangin to a whole different level just like how it was in the 80s-90s..

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: February 15th, 2007, 3:20 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: 213
Contact:

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by Proverbz » November 30th, 2009, 9:54 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:i got no respect for the asian girls that marry white dudes..
lol its like that huh? my opinion is that any asian girl who won't date asian guys have self hatred issues. in the case of love. well love is love and people can do whatever they want. i respect their choice to mix blood but at the same time they should respect my choice is to keep my bloodline pure. i wouldn't marry a non korean. it's not that i hate other races, it's just a personal choice. my future children can do whatever they want but they should take pride in the fact that they have pure blood running through them. i know i will. speaking on the topic of other asians in ktown. it should be all good nowadays since the gang scene is pretty much nonexistent. although i can't guarantee a solid pass because anything can happen after the bars let out the drunk koreans.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 1:32 pm
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by FINITO » December 2nd, 2009, 2:10 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:i got no respect for the asian girls that marry white dudes..
Im not for it but at the same time im not totally against it either. I dont see why an asian girl shouldnt marry a white boy.

You sound insecure, thonkoboy.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 159
Joined: May 21st, 2009, 1:32 pm
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by FINITO » December 2nd, 2009, 2:10 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:i got no respect for the asian girls that marry white dudes..
Im not for it but at the same time im not totally against it either. I dont see why an asian girl shouldnt marry a white boy.

You sound insecure, thonkoboy.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 9:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » December 3rd, 2009, 11:44 am

It's 2009 and most of us live in So Cal, in veritable melding pots of culture and color, and saying something like "I got no respect for asian girls who marry white dudes" is NO different from the "good ol' boys" in the south who hate their own son or daughter because they're a "n*gger lover". 10-15 years ago I may have said the same as thonko but now, looking back, that was just ignorance getting the best of me. I swear now I have a friend from just about every possible ethnic background you could find in So Cal and I wouldn't have an ill thought in my head or heart if any of them happened to start dating a homegirl, let alone some random asian chick i dont even know.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 9:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » December 3rd, 2009, 11:53 am

thonkoboy2000 wrote:
lol most guys from other races would disagree with u though, if u went out with a black girl id guarantee, u will get jumped by some black dudes etc. thats why most people think asians are pussies because yall think like that, but i have to say its just the fact that those asian girls that luv white boys etc think asian dudes are inferior n shit..that pisses me off..but thats just my opninion
The first puppy love girlfriend I had at 14 was a black girl , she lived round the block from me at Poly Apartments, 20s hood. I used to walk her home after school a few times a week, and post up on the steps with her sometimes just kicking it, never not ever been jumped by no black fools over that. They never gave me so much as a gave me a second look when i was kicking it with her. If anything I got more looks and stares on my way back home from dropping her off on the solo, and those were less like a look cuz "that fool's dating a sista" and more like a "is that fool worth robbing? nah he looks broke as hell" kinda looks.

So nah, maybe if you lived in North Florida or Alabama or something you might get messed with over something like that, in places where racism (and "Reverse racism") is still prevalent but in cali, 2009, the only one's who trip are the ignorant ones.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 319
Joined: October 24th, 2008, 8:22 am
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by shing » December 4th, 2009, 7:11 pm

Don't trip on thonkoboy. It's hard to believe that you guys don't understand that nobody has more love for you than your own people. Racism is for ignorant people? Get real. It's always gonna be that way. Out here people pretend not to be racist, but deep down inside you know they'll pick their own race over yours.

User avatar
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: February 10th, 2007, 9:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area
Location: Harbor Area

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » December 4th, 2009, 10:44 pm

aha its cool i didnt realize alot of these foos had love for white people n shit well im not surprised about bullet though hes probably cambodian and loves black people more than his own people lol. but like i said, i got no respect for those asian girls that dont date asian foos cuz they look down on us in the first place and wtf does a inferiority complex got to with that homie? im just saying what if all asian girls marry white boys n shit who the fukc we got? black girls? lol

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 9:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » December 4th, 2009, 11:16 pm

thonkoboy2000 wrote:aha its cool i didnt realize alot of these foos had love for white people n shit well im not surprised about bullet though hes probably cambodian and loves black people more than his own people lol. but like i said, i got no respect for those asian girls that dont date asian foos because they look down on us in the first place and wtf does a inferiority complex got to with that homie? im just saying what if all asian girls marry white boys n shit who the #%@& we got? black girls? lol
Talking shit over the internet, generalized race based BS none the less is easy, don't get mad because you find it hard to get a girl. See?I can do it too. There's a difference between being proud of your ethnicity and heritage or viewing others as inferior or not fit to fit in. And yes, shing,racism is ignorance on so many levels. Choosing to ignore qualities and merits of a person as an individual and instead generalizing based on race is...ignorance.
That "no one is gonna have more love for you than your own people" shit is for the birds homie, no one is gonna have more love for me than my homies and fam, regardless of race, that's whats up. I save my hate for when I need it most, I get on some race shit when im locked up but not because I want to, because thats the way it is and has to be. Why in the world would I wanna segregate myself by choice on the outs? The urban area's in many places were designed to segregate, divide and conquer style, so why would I wanna give into that when I'm able to broaden my horizon?
I don't give a damn man, black girls, white girls, asian girls, whatever girls yo if you're happy with who you're with than props to you.

User avatar
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: February 10th, 2007, 9:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area
Location: Harbor Area

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » December 4th, 2009, 11:50 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
thonkoboy2000 wrote:aha its cool i didnt realize alot of these foos had love for white people n shit well im not surprised about bullet though hes probably cambodian and loves black people more than his own people lol. but like i said, i got no respect for those asian girls that dont date asian foos because they look down on us in the first place and wtf does a inferiority complex got to with that homie? im just saying what if all asian girls marry white boys n shit who the #%@& we got? black girls? lol
Talking shit over the internet, generalized race based BS none the less is easy, don't get mad because you find it hard to get a girl. See?I can do it too. There's a difference between being proud of your ethnicity and heritage or viewing others as inferior or not fit to fit in. And yes, shing,racism is ignorance on so many levels. Choosing to ignore qualities and merits of a person as an individual and instead generalizing based on race is...ignorance.
That "no one is gonna have more love for you than your own people" shit is for the birds homie, no one is gonna have more love for me than my homies and fam, regardless of race, that's whats up. I save my hate for when I need it most, I get on some race shit when im locked up but not because I want to, because thats the way it is and has to be. Why in the world would I wanna segregate myself by choice on the outs? The urban area's in many places were designed to segregate, divide and conquer style, so why would I wanna give into that when I'm able to broaden my horizon?
I don't give a damn man, black girls, white girls, asian girls, whatever girls yo if you're happy with who you're with than props to you.
bullet.. i didnt mean to talk mess in any way and i hope i did not hurt your feelings in anyway as well, but yeah i agree with u on the fact that fam and homies got your back than your own race, but the people from your own race will have your back then lets say a black guy, and yes im proud of my race, and you can go on about that martin luther king bullsh1t cuz i dont give a fukc about that, its asians against whites, hispanics, and blacks..in the pen and in the hood.. and yes i said i got no respect for asian girls who date white guys n shit cuz they got no respect for us asian dudes, thats my opnion and it aint gonna change

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 9:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » December 4th, 2009, 11:56 pm

The hood is the hood and the pen is the pen, that's the life people chose to live and must live with it, that ain't life in general though. Asians fight asians and blacks fight blacks, mexicans fight mexicans, matter of fact on the street most violence is committed by people on their own people, racially speaking. So that has nothing to do with it, it's just plain ignorance to broadly state you have no respect for someone for dating outside their race.
Your argument doesn't hold up yo, another Khmer from another hood would not have love for me like a black dude I kick it with would, why? Because that's hood shit and race holds no weight. Thats understandable because...thats the life we lead but talking bout dating and love, that aint hood shit, that aint prison shit, that's life yo, and thats got nothing to do with prison politics or colors.

User avatar
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: February 10th, 2007, 9:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area
Location: Harbor Area

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » December 5th, 2009, 12:02 am

aha i dont know how this all a talk about some racial shit , but yeah my lil homie was telling me in his high school all these asian girls would talk shit about asian dudes and he said they only like black guys, when i hear something like that i just feel like were not respected by them so why should i respect them..its their life so i dont care but i dont got any respect for them..i dont hate them just got no respect

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 165
Joined: February 15th, 2007, 3:20 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: 213
Contact:

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by Proverbz » December 5th, 2009, 2:04 am

the same goes for black men and black women. i used to work with a black guy who said he would never be with a black woman because they don't respect black men. that's why he only gets with white women. black women are always complaining that white women are taking away all the "good" brothas. lol. it's true too because if you look at all the black men who have money, they rarely marry a black woman. truth is that these brothas probably hate themselves with a passion. malcolm x wrote a piece on this issue. to all the sistas who are tired of these brothas ignoring them, don't worry, bullet will take care of ya. lol just playing. thonko you're from the harbor area and asian girls only wanna get with black guys? that's out of the ordinary. i could just picture all the pist off asian dads. i might be generalizing but usually the asian girls that ONLY get with black guys are like the trashiest asian girls that no asian guys want. they get fed up that no asian guys give them the attention or respect they want so they seek it out by dating a brotha. i used to know a small handful of girls like this and they had serious issues with themselves. i.e drugs, mental instability, broken family structure, you get the picture.

682
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 60
Joined: September 29th, 2008, 11:24 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by 682 » December 5th, 2009, 2:45 am

im agreeing with bullet on this subject. but i see where thonkoboy is coming from too now. originally when he said he dont respect asian girls who date white boys, that came off as a blanket statement to any asian girl dating a white boy. thats what i disagreed with and called racist. but for the asian girls who date white boys BECAUSE they talk shit about asian guys, well in that case f--k them. thats THEM being stupid for hating on their own race. and i wont respect those girls either. but not because theyre with a non-asian guy, but because theyre just f--king dumb and a sellout. im not gonna call someone a sellout for dating outside their race, but theyre a sellout when they practically disown their own race. racism is real and all around and will probably forever be around. i agree. and hell yeah im proud of my own race. but just cuz im proud of my race dont mean im gonna automatically put down another person because of their race. u can be proud and still respect other races. its just when they cross the line, thats when its on.

User avatar
thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 305
Joined: February 10th, 2007, 9:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area
Location: Harbor Area

Re: vietnamese gangs

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » December 5th, 2009, 3:15 am

Proverbz wrote:the same goes for black men and black women. i used to work with a black guy who said he would never be with a black woman because they don't respect black men. that's why he only gets with white women. black women are always complaining that white women are taking away all the "good" brothas. lol. it's true too because if you look at all the black men who have money, they rarely marry a black woman. truth is that these brothas probably hate themselves with a passion. malcolm x wrote a piece on this issue. to all the sistas who are tired of these brothas ignoring them, don't worry, bullet will take care of ya. lol just playing. thonko you're from the harbor area and asian girls only wanna get with black guys? that's out of the ordinary. i could just picture all the pist off asian dads. i might be generalizing but usually the asian girls that ONLY get with black guys are like the trashiest asian girls that no asian guys want. they get fed up that no asian guys give them the attention or respect they want so they seek it out by dating a brotha. i used to know a small handful of girls like this and they had serious issues with themselves. i.e drugs, mental instability, broken family structure, you get the picture.

that lil homie went to a school in LA..i think around where theres alot of koreans..so yeah u wont see any white guys going to skool there so they all wanna be with black guys or even mexicans..he said the asian girls would strictly date blacks or latinos and not even talk to the asian homies..so i guess they want a black dad too huh? lol but yeah those type of b1tches wouldnt get any respect from me, but at the same time those girls that date white dudes n shit most likely look down on asian dudes to begin with..so yeah fukk them

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”