WHAT SIGN IS JIM JONES THROWIN UP IN THIS PICTURE?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: a city thats in USA

WHAT SIGN IS JIM JONES THROWIN UP IN THIS PICTURE?

Unread post by soljakid » June 3rd, 2009, 10:06 pm

whats the sign that jim jones throwin up in this picture? hes the one on the left in red.
Attachments
07est.jpg
07est.jpg (55.41 KiB) Viewed 7855 times

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: AnywhereAnyBlockAnyHood

Re: WHAT SIGN IS JIM JONES THROWIN UP IN THIS PICTURE?

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 3rd, 2009, 10:14 pm

lol if people dont know who jim jones is then they must b technology impaired...

for the record...das how he throw up his set.

thats nine trey. thats tree top piru too tho but das how i throw up eastside.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » June 3rd, 2009, 10:27 pm

damn, so its used for all three things? so if u use it for east side, could u use it for east coast, too?

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 3rd, 2009, 11:09 pm

i miss dipset...

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » June 3rd, 2009, 11:30 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:i miss dipset...
i feel u. they still makin music, tho. jus not as a group. the dips together was definitely whats up, tho. i still be listenin to solo ish by them. some of em got some recent mixtapes.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » June 3rd, 2009, 11:31 pm

Bundelz187Gang wrote:lol if people dont know who jim jones is then they must b technology impaired...

for the record...das how he throw up his set.

thats nine trey. thats tree top piru too tho but das how i throw up eastside.
yo, and if u dont be usin that for east coast, do u be throwin up anything for east coast? or know anything that can used to throw up east coast, or anybody that does throw it up?

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 4th, 2009, 12:31 am

soljakid wrote:damn, so its used for all three things? so if u use it for east side, could u use it for east coast, too?
no lol. its eastside, not eastcoast.

i never seen ANYBODY throw up eastcoast like yu the first nigga to ever say some wild off the wall shit like that lol. i'm from the eastside so i say eastside.

off that meek millz!

i come from the eastside, run shit like a relay!

ayo south philly puppet, where yu from in SP homie?

i b kickin it down there all the time lol, i aint tryn meet up or nuffin just wonderin kuz i'm from philly too ya digg.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » June 4th, 2009, 8:40 am

haa... yeah, imma quit askin that on here. yo, i musta asked like 2352321352million kajillion times on here, cuz i was like kinda buggin out over the can u throw up east coast question. gotta tighten up my mentals. i got this. even talked about that before on this bored, before. im goodie, tho. imma stop askin bout that mess. thanks for the response, tho.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » June 4th, 2009, 10:05 am

Bundelz187Gang wrote:
soljakid wrote:damn, so its used for all three things? so if u use it for east side, could u use it for east coast, too?
no lol. its eastside, not eastcoast.

i never seen ANYBODY throw up eastcoast like yu the first nigga to ever say some wild off the wall shit like that lol. i'm from the eastside so i say eastside.

off that meek millz!

i come from the eastside, run shit like a relay!

ayo south philly puppet, where yu from in SP homie?

i b kickin it down there all the time lol, i aint tryn meet up or nuffin just wonderin kuz i'm from philly too ya digg.
aite, so check this out. i do accept that there aint a 'main' east coast sign that people be throwin up, and that people on the east coast dont really be throwin anything up for east coast. but i gotta question id like your opinion on, bundelz... why u think the 'W' for west side is used for west side OR west coast, but the east side sign aint used for east side OR east coast, but only used for east side? what u think the reason behind that is? jus wonderin what u think.

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 4th, 2009, 10:30 am

soljakid wrote:
Bundelz187Gang wrote: aite, so check this out. i do accept that there aint a 'main' east coast sign that people be throwin up, and that people on the east coast dont really be throwin anything up for east coast. but i gotta question id like your opinion on, bundelz... why u think the 'W' for west side is used for west side OR west coast, but the east side sign aint used for east side OR east coast, but only used for east side? what u think the reason behind that is? jus wonderin what u think.
lol the W stands for westside and not westcoast lol. thats why haha.

on the real my nigga ima break it down like dis...the reason they throw it up and rep the west like that over there is kuz eastside and westside mean the sides of the cities, not the US. its niggas out West Philly that throw W's up for that. its the same basic idea yu digg me. they got eastside bounty hunters from california kuz nickerson is on the eastside of the city, they got e/s swans, e/s mob piru, they even got a set called eastcoast crip that was originated in cali. niggas over there is dumb as fuck and dont even know their geographical location and they can't spell lmfao, thas really why they b hatin' on NY bloods kuz over here on the eastside we know how to read and speak hahaha. before someone comes in on some shit like 'OH WELL YU CANT EVEN SPELL' i choose to type the way i do homeboy...if it isnt obvious.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » June 4th, 2009, 2:47 pm

i mean i know people be throwin up the sides for the side of they city whatever. and yeah, yeah, i dig that the W stand for west side. BUT, them dudes over there on the west coast still be throwin that same W that be for west side and usin it for west COAST. like, they use the west side sign for two things, west side of they city AND west coast, and its accepted as that. like, everyone know when u see that W they either throwin West side OR they throwin it up for the west COAST. like they reppin the fact the whole coast in general. BUT, over here on the east coast (east side of the states, whatever) people only be usin the E sign for east side ONLY for reppin east side of they city or whatever, and dont be throwin it up for east COAST. u feel me? wonderin why u thought it is how it be with that. is it cuz the west coast jus be on some other shit? like i dont think the whole down south be throwin up south side sign reppin for the whole dirty dirty, ya dig? and, basicially, if someone from the east coast wanted to, and they was outta the east coast, they could throw up the east side sign reppin for east coast, but people prolly aint even gonna have the thought that they mean it as east coast, they jus gon automatically take it as east side of town. cuz east coast dont be on that throwin up east side reppin for the whole east coast. shit jus kinda crazy to me... but, anyways, yeah, i was wonderin why u thought it be like that.

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 4th, 2009, 11:00 pm

naw dogg, the only reason people think of it as "west coast" is kuz westcoast rappers started throwin it up so it goes with the territory...its just westside like if it meant westcoast then niggas in other states wouldnt throw it up for W/S lol.

and it aint no need to throw up down south lmao. if a nigga from down south he rep it in his voice. it is a southside sign but fuck all that shit aha. yu never heard the lil jon song...WHO GIVES A FUCK WHERE YU FROM!

lol.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » June 4th, 2009, 11:45 pm

yeah, son. i dig. no BS. i like yo post, kid. i can tell u official, whatever. straight up. for real, i think the reason the shit bugged me so much is cuz for a minute i threw up the sideways pitchfork for 'east coast'. then i thought about the shit like 'hold up, do that even go for east coast like that?'. i think i might of for real had some memory remembrance whatever that people on the east coast where im from dont even throw up east coast. i aint start throwin that shit up for east coast til i went down south out texas for a lil bit out waco, where they was throwin up sides for the sides of waco they was from. i think i kinda jus took the fact that west coast do they lil thing with west side sign to rep west coast, too, and started usin sideways pitchfork east side joint for east coast. like i said, i jus kinda thought about it and was like 'hold up.'. i hit my man up out bmore to ask him if it go for east coast, and he told me no. i even asked some peoples out here whatever, and got some mixed answers. some told me 'i dont know.', and two told me yeah. one that told me yeah told me he seen it as another east side sign, too. i dont think they really knew whats up, tho, cuz they out here in the mid west, and i dont think they know east coast like that. i think that one dude that told me yeah cuz he was jus like whatever, and the other dude that told me he seen it as another east side sign was really jus thinkin of somebody that threw east side. whatever, whatever, tho. like i said, i think it kinda bugged me cuz i threw the sideways pitchfork joint for east coast for a lil minute. i fell back, tho. recognized what it is, and all that shit. aint tryin throw that shit and jus have people thinkin im throwin east side of town/city wherever im at. ha. when i really think about it, shit jus cause confusion usin a side to throw up a coast. like them west coast dudes usin west side to throw up west coast. they come out east coast, or anywhere else, throwin that shit people might jus automatically assume its west side of town whatever. when i think about it, out bmore i really dont remember anybody throwin anything for east coast, cuz they didnt for real. in all honesty, they didnt even throw anything for they side of the city, at least from what i seen. signs gettin more popular now, so shit mighta changed. but, yeah, i chilled out on throwin east side for east coast , like i said, cuz i aint f*kn with it. f*k the confusion shit. but good lookin on the response, whodi. preciate it. by the way, includin a picture of the sign i WAS usin for east coast jus for the hell of it. so u can see what im talkin bout. im pretty sure this used for east side in some cases. wrote a lot here, my bad.
Attachments
01eastt.jpg
used this for east coast for a minute, but chilled out. pretty sure its an east side sign in some places.
01eastt.jpg (90.22 KiB) Viewed 7784 times

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 5th, 2009, 12:16 am

das whas poppin fam. real recognize real in this bitch but naw its straight fam, sometimes i go on my rants on these jawns too my nigga.

we used to have our lil E.S.S. shit poppin' out here in Philly and das how we threw that up...funny shit is yu can actually go into the Philly part of this forum and see the dude BabyBraze talkin' bout us bein active lol. i was young as shit and we had the whole hood on smash deep as fuck like daily we had at least 20-30 niggas chillin at any time. i dont throw that up kuz thats some crip shit as well as folk kuz yu obviously know the pitchfork lol. i never really had problems my whole life i just bang on this blood shit kuz das what i was fuckin with yu digg. i was always just ridin for my niggas so i took it to the next level. im cool with blood, crip, folk, king, people, neta, whatever yu bang it dont matter. if yu show respect to me as a man i respect yu. niggas can call me a fake blood kuz im eastside whatever but bottomline is ima pretty thoro all around dude from what people tell me so yu can call me fake gang member all yu want lol.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » June 5th, 2009, 9:04 am

real talk. i be on the same shit, if u good peoples, and u real then imma f*k with u. but, yeah, east coast bloods done MADE that shit established. if u got riders thats loyal to what it is they claimin, then even if u dont like it u still gotta respect that gangsta, ha. bottom line is east coast bloods are there and peoples cant do nothin but accept it cuz the shit is for real. i been approached on both the blood and crip tip, as far as joinin go. thought about it, but fell back on the crip tip. the blood joint i was really bout to get down, but ended up gettin locked up the same night talkin to him, and it jus didnt end up happenin, ha. i like bein neutral, for real, anyway. but the thing bout the gang shit that be attractin me the most is the familly aspect. other benefits, too, i aint gon lie, but thats the most. what i dont like is the negative parts that come with it... havin to beef when your set beefin with such and such, u might not even agree with the whole situation. plus some people gon try make problems with u cuz what u claimin, etc. but i aint gon lie, i prolly might do end up gettin down with a gang sometime, or start up my own shit maybe. not sure. even on my own imma hold it down, cuz thats how a G spos to, and thats what imma do.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 5th, 2009, 10:18 am

Bundelz187Gang wrote: i never seen ANYBODY throw up eastcoast like yu the first nigga to ever say some wild off the wall shit like that lol. i'm from the eastside so i say eastside.

off that meek millz!
listen to this guy
he speaks truth

Bundelz187Gang wrote:ayo south philly puppet, where yu from in SP homie?
7st
but i got family that be on 15st,Chadwick,18st,22st and some peoples out SWP and NE too so i dont just stay on the 7.

soljakid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by soljakid » June 5th, 2009, 10:39 am

i dig, i dig.

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 5th, 2009, 12:18 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Bundelz187Gang wrote: i never seen ANYBODY throw up eastcoast like yu the first nigga to ever say some wild off the wall shit like that lol. i'm from the eastside so i say eastside.

off that meek millz!
listen to this guy
he speaks truth

Bundelz187Gang wrote:ayo south philly puppet, where yu from in SP homie?
7st
but i got family that be on 15st,Chadwick,18st,22st and some peoples out SWP and NE too so i dont just stay on the 7.
lol das whas poppin, i b down 6th and shit. i b up in NE too kuz i used to go to lincoln so a lot of my niggas is up here and i b down NP. my cousin live out in SWP too. i mite move out to WP with my boy but i aint tryn b that far from all my close niggas and what not.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 5th, 2009, 10:21 pm

Bundelz187Gang wrote:lol das whas poppin, i b down 6th and shit. i b up in NE too kuz i used to go to lincoln so a lot of my niggas is up here and i b down NP. my cousin live out in SWP too. i mite move out to WP with my boy but i aint tryn b that far from all my close niggas and what not.
im tryin move to NE or queenvillage in SP but that mortgage/rent in those places aint no fuckin joke lol.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 10th, 2009, 7:15 pm

Bundelz187Gang wrote:
soljakid wrote:
Bundelz187Gang wrote: aite, so check this out. i do accept that there aint a 'main' east coast sign that people be throwin up, and that people on the east coast dont really be throwin anything up for east coast. but i gotta question id like your opinion on, bundelz... why u think the 'W' for west side is used for west side OR west coast, but the east side sign aint used for east side OR east coast, but only used for east side? what u think the reason behind that is? jus wonderin what u think.
lol the W stands for westside and not westcoast lol. thats why haha.

on the real my nigga ima break it down like dis...the reason they throw it up and rep the west like that over there is kuz eastside and westside mean the sides of the cities, not the US. its niggas out West Philly that throw W's up for that. its the same basic idea yu digg me. they got eastside bounty hunters from california kuz nickerson is on the eastside of the city, they got e/s swans, e/s mob piru, they even got a set called eastcoast crip that was originated in cali. niggas over there is dumb as fu-- and dont even know their geographical location and they can't spell lmfao, thas really why they b hatin' on NY bloods kuz over here on the eastside we know how to read and speak hahaha. before someone comes in on some shit like 'OH WELL YU CANT EVEN SPELL' i choose to type the way i do homeboy...if it isnt obvious.
yous a stupid ass nigga, dont ever talk on yo daddy the wescoast like that again oh kool aid ass dirty mohammad beard nigga.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 11th, 2009, 6:03 am

I heard even the women in Philly got beards

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 11th, 2009, 6:58 am

^^^they know how to read and speak arabic but not clean they funky asses and get the dried cheesesteak and NY cum off they dingy XXXl t's bum ass nigga.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 11th, 2009, 4:30 pm

Cold Bear wrote:I heard even the women in Philly got beards

damn, was that necessary?...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 12th, 2009, 6:40 am

OK maybe in context that was out of line.

I have a homegirl that moved to North Philly and she says a high ass percentage of the women.... black, white, latina whatever got a grip of facial hair. She was on some oh my god there's a health crisis there's something in the water, not trying to clown.

So then I spoke with two other homegirls from around the way in BK and they said hell yeah they noticed that too, said it might be a side effect of birth control. I know this is fucked up but that's just the word on the streets.

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 13th, 2009, 12:45 am

perongregory wrote:
yous a stupid ass nigga, dont ever talk on yo daddy the wescoast like that again oh kool aid ass dirty mohammad beard nigga.
i'm not muslim nor do i have a beard kind sir...good try with the randomly thrown philly stereotype tho!

give ya points for the effort my man lol!

and yeah some of the women do have beards in philly but LA women got dicks too and cali got san fransisco...lmfao thats all i gotta say.
in and out burger <<<< cheesesteak from any store in philly

lmao.

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 13th, 2009, 12:47 am

women period have a testosterone which causes that growth, some women have an abnormal amount lol...

i leave them bitches alone and i never even give them a 2nd look so for niggas to notice that...they must like it lol!

lemme go shave my big ass beard that doesnt exist.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 13th, 2009, 1:34 am

lol nigga dont even gotta say shit about philly anymore young boul sayin dumb shit cuz he mad when he kiss a bitch he get a brillo pad scrape on his face... nigga confirmed the bitches look like kimbo slice, and this wannabe cali nigga by proxy of NY niggas know all them fine ass hos he be beatin off to on the tv right here in Cali, more specifically LA. so stop the lyin and stick to facts, aint no hos in cali got dicks, but bitches in philly got beards you said it Mr. 187 -california murder code, blood -california gang- ass ride Ny coattails ass nigga.

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 13th, 2009, 5:18 pm

perongregory wrote:lol nigga dont even gotta say shit about philly anymore young boul sayin dumb shit because he mad when he kiss a bitch he get a brillo pad scrape on his face... nigga confirmed the women look like kimbo slice, and this wannabe cali nigga by proxy of NY niggas know all them fine ass hos he be beatin off to on the tv right here in Cali, more specifically LA. so stop the lyin and stick to facts, aint no hos in cali got dicks, but women in philly got beards you said it Mr. 187 -california murder code, blood -california gang- ass ride Ny coattails ass nigga.
no i dont get a scrape on my face lol, never said they look like kimbo slice and further more youngbol (philly slang)...

187 is referring to 187th st lol. stop jumpin to assumptions...makes yu look stupid lol. just like T. Rodgers talkin' bout 183G and 93G talkin bout its honorin cali when 93 refers to 1993 and 183 is 183rd st lol.

yeah hoes in cali got dicks...nobody said blood gang, i bang murda over everything lol. we left the U kuz we had beef with all the UBN sets dumbass. we just identify with blood kuz we got red rags in the history and we WAS under the UBN lol. i could say women in philly got unicorn horns...that dont mean its true my nigga and no need to beat my dick to TV...ya girl beats my dick for me OOHHHH! lets keep the elementary skool internet fight going...

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 13th, 2009, 5:24 pm

lol youngbol you already killed yoself bangin ny gngs that banag cali shit that bang philly jawns with barnacles on they face lol, you lose.

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 13th, 2009, 11:03 pm

perongregory wrote:lol youngbol you already killed yoself bangin ny gngs that banag cali shit that bang philly jawns with barnacles on they face lol, you lose.
yeah das whas poppin. barnacle banga's all day 24/7 365.

so how do yu feel about bein wrong about that 187 thing my man?

i notice yu tried to change the subject...stop that. yu have no points left besides i jacked cali somehow by bein blood kuz it originated there. das wassup too kuz oh well, i took it, ran with it, and do it better than them niggas. pause that real quick and yu my nigga needa stop smokin that sherm.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 14th, 2009, 12:08 am

yu my nigga need to get back to carrying shaving gel and a quattro on yo dates lol.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » June 14th, 2009, 12:15 am

perongregory wrote:lol nigga dont even gotta say shit about philly anymore young boul sayin dumb shit because he mad when he kiss a bitch he get a brillo pad scrape on his face... nigga confirmed the women look like kimbo slice, and this wannabe cali nigga by proxy of NY niggas know all them fine ass hos he be beatin off to on the tv right here in Cali, more specifically LA. so stop the lyin and stick to facts, aint no hos in cali got dicks, but women in philly got beards you said it Mr. 187 -california murder code, blood -california gang- ass ride Ny coattails ass nigga.

ahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...COUGH COUGH ...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL , LMFAO

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”