WHAT SIGN IS JIM JONES THROWIN UP IN THIS PICTURE?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Re: WHAT SIGN IS JIM JONES THROWIN UP IN THIS PICTURE?

Unread post by Myself » June 14th, 2009, 12:18 am

Bundelz187Gang ..YOU SUCH A STUPID ASS !!

HIPHOP GANGBANGER GO PRACTICE FOLDING YOUR BANDANA AND STEALING CALI SLANG AND NEWYORK FAKE BANGING CODES

BBA
What city do you live in now?: NJ

Unread post by BBA » June 15th, 2009, 7:53 am

washed up sherm head ass niggaz yall niggaz aint Bangin yall killin yallself 4 stupid reason we Bangin 4 a kause gettin dis money stop hatin on the east koast u get nothin better 2 do But 2 hate on a place were u wouldnt feel safe lol go put sum work in lil skrap

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: AnywhereAnyBlockAnyHood

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 15th, 2009, 11:54 am

Myself wrote:Bundelz187Gang ..YOU SUCH A STUPID ASS !!

HIPHOP GANGBANGER GO PRACTICE FOLDING YOUR BANDANA AND STEALING CALI SLANG AND NEWYORK FAKE BANGING CODES
what cali slang?
lol 187 is a street dumbass...and the other nigga.

ya shit is irrelevant kuz i really never seen a bitch with a beard lol...only old ladies and shit like that.

i just went along with it and yu really keep runnin with it like its funny, only one laughin is this nigga "myself" aka newyorks dickrida man aka get off cali nutsack aka homotastic lol.

big bz to my real gz. suwoop triple 0 eastside all the time for yall niggas!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 15th, 2009, 12:01 pm

Everybody laughin at it cuz u confirmed it all of a sudden only old ladies got beards go sit yo young dumb ass down, stupid nigga

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 15th, 2009, 9:50 pm

perongregory wrote:Everybody laughin at it because u confirmed it all of a sudden only old ladies got beards go sit yo young dumb ass down, stupid nigga
yeah look how many posts yu got on this bitch lol...get a life?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 15th, 2009, 9:57 pm

and nigga? I been a member for 5 1/2 yeaars prob. longer then wannabe b and c's been in philly lol, wait them niggas in Ny been on that wannabe shit longer than 5 and half years so that means the rest of the east coast have to be on it cuz they ride NY dick and get slapped up by NY niggas, my bad Bundlesgangstakillasuwooper lol.

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 16th, 2009, 7:09 am

perongregory wrote:and nigga? I been a member for 5 1/2 yeaars prob. longer then wannabe b and c's been in philly lol, wait them niggas in Ny been on that wannabe shit longer than 5 and half years so that means the rest of the east coast have to be on it because they ride NY dick and get slapped up by NY niggas, my bad Bundlesgangstakillasuwooper lol.
nah that aint longer than i been blood for kannon. nobody ridin' NY's wave lol. we got our own shit down here in Philly, we aint on that bitchass beef with ya own hood shit all like LA but yu know...we gets it in no homo lol. i boxed NY niggas before so naw not at all ya digg but its cool my nigga. long as yu know i'm the big homie of the streetgangs.com blood forum yamsayin, i built my status up that quick fuckin with yu kuz yu was big homie on here huh?

defendin ya internet set on here? good shit.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 16th, 2009, 11:21 am

Bundelz187Gang wrote:
perongregory wrote:and nigga? I been a member for 5 1/2 yeaars prob. longer then wannabe b and c's been in philly lol, wait them niggas in Ny been on that wannabe shit longer than 5 and half years so that means the rest of the east coast have to be on it because they ride NY dick and get slapped up by NY niggas, my bad Bundlesgangstakillasuwooper lol.
nah that aint longer than i been blood for kannon. nobody ridin' NY's wave lol. we got our own shit down here in Philly, we aint on that bitchass beef with ya own hood shit all like LA but yu know...we gets it in no homo lol. i boxed NY niggas before so naw not at all ya digg but its cool my nigga. long as yu know i'm the big homie of the streetgangs.com blood forum yamsayin, i built my status up that quick fuckin with yu kuz yu was big homie on here huh?

defendin ya internet set on here? good shit.
you got your own shit but you damu by SMM a NY gang that turn blood (LA shit)? Damn coulda fooled me Rocky. Nigga you know I aint the one over here perpetratin fake bangin shit like you nigga, I aint in Cali bangin some shit from Nevada by way of Arizona, then tryna talk down on Arizona...LA niggas don't do gay shit like that, LA stay real, influence bustas (i.e. you), sew other states up gettin that fast money reason for the few OT legit sets, fuck other states bitches, live in a bomb ass major city with the best trees, finest hos, best spots, fly weather etc. what you doin what yall niggas known for? nothin, thats why you influenced by other states, OT niggas, that's why you a resentful nigga hatin on the west while ridin they dick thru NY, lol.

If west coast niggas is so stupid how come they can continue such a stupid lifestyle for more than 40 yrs? How come you or OT niggas in general bangin they stupid shit? If they set up shop in yo town how come they aint followin yo shit you followin theirs? If not then why you just decide to copy they shit and not get official with it? If philly super gangsta (which I know the city put in work) why take on other niggas' gangsta -Chi and LA already know and believe they gangsta so cant no one set up foreign shit in them 2 cities? If you wanna use the hustla excuse for weak off-brand bangin why not just hustle why bang? If bangin was about hustlin why its called bangin? The shit you say is stupid my nigga, and you know it, but I respect you got heart for yours but you know that shit bs what yall niggas got over there in regards to b's & c's. I can put on a suit, speak italian and say I'm costra nostra, but thats BS and thats what niggas (Ny prison dudes) over there did to fight puerto rocks upstate and yall niggas ran with it.

Come out to the coast get official, see how stupid niggas is over here...

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 17th, 2009, 8:29 am

perongregory wrote:
you got your own shit but you damu by SMM a NY gang that turn blood (LA shit)? Damn coulda fooled me Rocky. Nigga you know I aint the one over here perpetratin fake bangin shit like you nigga, I aint in Cali bangin some shit from Nevada by way of Arizona, then tryna talk down on Arizona...LA niggas don't do gay shit like that, LA stay real, influence bustas (i.e. you), sew other states up gettin that fast money reason for the few OT legit sets, fu-- other states women, live in a bomb ass major city with the best trees, finest hos, best spots, fly weather etc. what you doin what yall niggas known for? nothin, thats why you influenced by other states, OT niggas, that's why you a resentful nigga hatin on the west while ridin they dick thru NY, lol.

If west coast niggas is so stupid how come they can continue such a stupid lifestyle for more than 40 yrs? How come you or OT niggas in general bangin they stupid shit? If they set up shop in yo town how come they aint followin yo shit you followin theirs? If not then why you just decide to copy they shit and not get official with it? If philly super gangsta (which I know the city put in work) why take on other niggas' gangsta -Chi and LA already know and believe they gangsta so cant no one set up foreign shit in them 2 cities? If you wanna use the hustla excuse for weak off-brand bangin why not just hustle why bang? If bangin was about hustlin why its called bangin? The shit you say is stupid my nigga, and you know it, but I respect you got heart for yours but you know that shit bs what yall niggas got over there in regards to b's & c's. I can put on a suit, speak italian and say I'm costra nostra, but thats BS and thats what niggas (Ny prison dudes) over there did to fight puerto rocks upstate and yall niggas ran with it.

Come out to the coast get official, see how stupid niggas is over here...
yo really dogg, i dont even care about anything anyone gotta say about hatin' on eastkoast b'z kuz i'ma do what i do anyways. i bang for whatever reason i bang for and its simple as that. i made my name on my own and made a decision that i'ma rock out with just bekuz ima stand behind my word whether i want too or not. yamsayin i just got checked by the homies from out NJ yesterday and niggas was like "oh yu official" whether i'm on some NY blood or LA blood shit i'ma get the same respect on a man to man level. i dont ride no LA or NY wave, i ride that eastkoast wave str8 like that. i'm from the eastkoast so if LA comin' at NY then ima rock out for NY but as far as shit go period...im on my philly shit. its just like if yu dont got problems with niggas but they come at ya mans who really aint ya mans but he fucks with one of ya main niggas...yu gon ride for ya main niggas mans against some other nigga yu digg. i really know niggas from NY, i really know niggas from LA, and everywhere else like i'm on some cool shit with everybody so im influenced by the people i surround myself with. yeah i rock dickies and chucks, thats LA shit but i rock with with my Philly fitted...in LA thats on some Piru shit but im really just rockin it for my city lol. yu comparin' LA and Chicago with NYC to Philly lmao. we like 30x smaller my nigga, Philly is like the little brother of all them yu digg, we a city...not a state, we dont got boroughs or sections.

i mean we got NP, SP, NE, SWP...thats ALL one city tho. it aint big as shit or small as shit, its just smaller than LA, NYC, and CHI so of course we get influenced kuz of relocation...same way it woulda been if NY started B's and C's and niggas from NY moved to LA.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » June 17th, 2009, 12:14 pm

I feel what you sayin my nigga, you know I have to rep where I come from, like you, and thats why a nigga came at you like that because you was talkin down on the WS with no provocation. but its all good. one

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 17th, 2009, 1:43 pm

yeah i digg it cuzz, like i said the whole time...its only the internet but i feel where yu comin' from.

now lets see all the niggas talkin' bout HOW YU BLOOD CALLIN PEOPLE CUZZ...

KUZ i can lol.

aceduce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: seattle

Unread post by aceduce » June 17th, 2009, 1:56 pm

sadly, some people are just dumb.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 21st, 2009, 11:55 pm

Bundelz187Gang wrote:yeah i digg it cuzz, like i said the whole time...its only the internet but i feel where yu comin' from.

now lets see all the niggas talkin' bout HOW YU BLOOD CALLIN PEOPLE CUZZ...

KUZ i can lol.
THIS FAKE ASS FOOL HERE IS THE WORST EASTCOAST WANNNNABEEEEEEEEE BANGER EVER ON STREETGANGS ....HE NEED A PLAQUE OR SOMETHING !!

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 27th, 2009, 7:44 am

Myself wrote:
THIS FAKE ASS FOOL HERE IS THE WORST EASTCOAST WANNNNABEEEEEEEEE BANGER EVER ON STREETGANGS ....HE NEED A PLAQUE OR SOMETHING !!
yo shut that ass up for yu get a DP nigga...

i already told yall i'm the O.G. on this bitch lmao.

BBA
What city do you live in now?: NJ

Unread post by BBA » July 21st, 2009, 12:25 pm

NINE TREY BANG BANG

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 12th, 2009, 11:28 pm

Bundelz187Gang - BBA - NINE TREY - ALL FAKE ASS FUCK ......PATHETICALLY FAKE !!

userelm
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by userelm » May 21st, 2010, 2:08 pm

Bundelz187Gang wrote:lol if people dont know who jim jones is then they must b technology impaired...

for the record...das how he throw up his set.

thats nine trey. thats tree top piru too tho but das how i throw up eastside.
THATS NOT HOW YOU THROW UP TREE TOP ITS SIMILAR BUT NOT THE SAME

tioromaun
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by tioromaun » October 19th, 2010, 9:02 pm

Bundelz187Gang wrote:
soljakid wrote:
Bundelz187Gang wrote: aite, so check this out. i do accept that there aint a 'main' east coast sign that people be throwin up, and that people on the east coast dont really be throwin anything up for east coast. but i gotta question id like your opinion on, bundelz... why u think the 'W' for west side is used for west side OR west coast, but the east side sign aint used for east side OR east coast, but only used for east side? what u think the reason behind that is? jus wonderin what u think.
lol the W stands for westside and not westcoast lol. thats why haha.

on the real my nigga ima break it down like dis...the reason they throw it up and rep the west like that over there is kuz eastside and westside mean the sides of the cities, not the US. its niggas out West Philly that throw W's up for that. its the same basic idea yu digg me. they got eastside bounty hunters from california kuz nickerson is on the eastside of the city, they got e/s swans, e/s mob piru, they even got a set called eastcoast crip that was originated in cali. niggas over there is dumb as fu-- and dont even know their geographical location and they can't spell lmfao, thas really why they b hatin' on NY bloods kuz over here on the eastside we know how to read and speak hahaha. before someone comes in on some shit like 'OH WELL YU CANT EVEN SPELL' i choose to type the way i do homeboy...if it isnt obvious.

you dont kno what the hell u talkin bout blood they kall themselves the EASTCOAST CRIPS kause they on the eastside(eastcoast) of L.A.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » October 21st, 2010, 5:18 pm

idk....but i think he sux....and hes a fake...its people like him that makes the eastcoast Cz and Bz look fake.he claim blood but i bet you he never did no real gang bangin and been in real hood war....every day you walked out the door and didnt know if you were goin to be back alive...and i aint talkin about everyday ghetto shit im talkin bout niggas wholl kill you not just cuzz who you are and what you did but will kill you just cuzz what hood you from cuzz they want to even a score...thats gang bangin...not just reppin.i come from the era where it was bang on sight..if you had the wrong color on we didnt care what hood you were from you were gettin smashed...beat up or shot...i aint no super loced out nigga or anything like that ..ive been through two hood war so i know that feelin of death over your shoulder ...it aint fun.....im an old nigga so i remember....yall the same niggaz back i the days that said we were dumb on this side for claiming crip and blood now yall so called OGz kissin the westcoast ass...jim jones lil wayne....when did yaull gettin courted...what kinda work did yall put in....and give me some cross streets where is yall hoods at and where did yall live in them....its funny now how lil wayne spread some money around so blood niggaz is lettin him off the hook.as an entertainer the numbers show your one of the best but as fars you sayin youre a gang member...its sad

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » November 5th, 2010, 4:58 am

spadeloc wrote:idk....but i think he sux....and hes a fake...its people like him that makes the eastcoast Cz and Bz look fake.he claim blood but i bet you he never did no real gang bangin and been in real hood war....every day you walked out the door and didnt know if you were goin to be back alive...and i aint talkin about everyday ghetto shit im talkin bout niggas wholl kill you not just cuzz who you are and what you did but will kill you just cuzz what hood you from cuzz they want to even a score...thats gang bangin...not just reppin.i come from the era where it was bang on sight..if you had the wrong color on we didnt care what hood you were from you were gettin smashed...beat up or shot...i aint no super loced out nigga or anything like that ..ive been through two hood war so i know that feelin of death over your shoulder ...it aint fun.....im an old nigga so i remember....yall the same niggaz back i the days that said we were dumb on this side for claiming crip and blood now yall so called OGz kissin the westcoast ass...jim jones lil wayne....when did yaull gettin courted...what kinda work did yall put in....and give me some cross streets where is yall hoods at and where did yall live in them....its funny now how lil wayne spread some money around so blood niggaz is lettin him off the hook.as an entertainer the numbers show your one of the best but as fars you sayin youre a gang member...its sad

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”