O.G Mack

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Re: O.G Mack

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 29th, 2005, 7:39 am

I MET OG DEAD EYE LIKE 5 YEARS WHEN I WAS A LIL G UP AND COMING ON THE B14 BUS IN BROOKLYN AND HE PERSONALLY TOLD ME THAT HE HAD NOTHING BUT HATRED FOR OG MACK, I TOLD HIM WHO I WAS AND WHAT I WAS HE WAS LIKE COOL CUZ, HE DONT TRIP OFF OF COLORS, AND ABOUT THIS WHOLE EAST COAST B AND C AND WEST COAST B AND C REAL RECONGNIEZE REAL IF YOU REAL DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT ANOTHER SAY, NIGGAZ TALK TOO GOD DAM MUCH LIKE BITCHES ALL THIS HE SAY/ SHE SAY/ YOU FAKE YOU REAL, AND ECT ECT IS NONSENSE IF A NIGGA FEEL A CERTAIN WAY ABOUT A NIGGA OR A SET STOP TALKIN AND HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS, THAT IS SOME PETTY SHIT, ARGUING,NAH MEAN ITS REAL B AND C'S IN CALI AND NYC AND IF YOU CRIP IN NYC AND ESPECIALLY IN MY PART TOWN WHERE IT IS SURRONDED BY RED THEN YOU GOT HEART AND COURAGE, IF A NIGGA REAL THEY REAL, I DONT EVEN TRIP WHEN I C A B-DOG, G-RAGING AS LONG AS HE DONT DISRESPECT OR TRY TO TEST MY MANHOOD OR SET THEN HE IS GOOD, REAL NIGGAZ DONT EVEN FLAG HARD LIKE THAT, WHEN I WAS YOUNGN I USED TO WEAR LIKE 3-8FLAGS GRAY AND NAVY ALL THE TIME, UNTIL I REALIZE THAT PUTTN MYSELF OUTTHERE LIKE THAT MAKES ME A TARGET BY ENEMIES ALOT AND GRIMEY ASS NYPD I JUST FELL back AND REP MY SET WITHOUT WEARING LIKE 8 G-RAGS NE WAY MAN REAL IS REAL FUCC NIGGAZ THAT TALK ALOT AND DONT DO SHIT JUST DO YALL AND KEEP IT REAL TO YOURSELF.3X

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » April 29th, 2005, 8:12 am

purplecityhello wrote:and thats word to Blood homie^^^ i aint know they had the history typed up on the web and shit -- i aint seen it

I SAW IT... I ACTUALLY FOUND IT SEARCHING THE INTERNET. THIS WAS BACK IN LIKE '99 THOUGH. THERE WAS SOME HISTORY AND THE 200'S TOO. BY THAT TIME THE 200'S WAS ALREADY REMIXED. AND IN 2000, EVEN MORE KODES HIT THE STREETS.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 29th, 2005, 3:51 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:I MET OG DEAD EYE LIKE 5 YEARS WHEN I WAS A LIL G UP AND COMING ON THE B14 BUS IN BROOKLYN AND HE PERSONALLY TOLD ME THAT HE HAD NOTHING BUT HATRED FOR OG MACK, I TOLD HIM WHO I WAS AND WHAT I WAS HE WAS LIKE COOL because, HE DONT TRIP OFF OF COLORS, AND ABOUT THIS WHOLE EAST COAST B AND C AND WEST COAST B AND C REAL RECONGNIEZE REAL IF YOU REAL DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT ANOTHER SAY, NIGGAZ TALK TOO GOD DAM MUCH LIKE women ALL THIS HE SAY/ SHE SAY/ YOU FAKE YOU REAL, AND ECT ECT IS NONSENSE IF A NIGGA FEEL A CERTAIN WAY ABOUT A NIGGA OR A SET STOP TALKIN AND HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS, THAT IS SOME PETTY SHIT, ARGUING,NAH MEAN ITS REAL B AND C'S IN CALI AND NYC AND IF YOU CRIP IN NYC AND ESPECIALLY IN MY PART TOWN WHERE IT IS SURRONDED BY RED THEN YOU GOT HEART AND COURAGE, IF A NIGGA REAL THEY REAL, I DONT EVEN TRIP WHEN I C A B-DOG, G-RAGING AS LONG AS HE DONT DISRESPECT OR TRY TO TEST MY MANHOOD OR SET THEN HE IS GOOD, REAL NIGGAZ DONT EVEN FLAG HARD LIKE THAT, WHEN I WAS YOUNGN I USED TO WEAR LIKE 3-8FLAGS GRAY AND NAVY ALL THE TIME, UNTIL I REALIZE THAT PUTTN MYSELF OUTTHERE LIKE THAT MAKES ME A TARGET BY ENEMIES ALOT AND GRIMEY ASS NYPD I JUST FELL back AND REP MY SET WITHOUT WEARING LIKE 8 G-RAGS NE WAY MAN REAL IS REAL FUCC NIGGAZ THAT TALK ALOT AND DONT DO SHIT JUST DO YALL AND KEEP IT REAL TO YOURSELF.3X
Hold up you seen OG Eye Dogs on the Bus?!?!?! this nigga known for riding down 55th in the cherry X5. he aint no bus ass nigga feel me? he dont even look like the typa nigga to ride the Bus--- i know for a fact if the jakes wasnt on his ass like fleas the nigga would kruise the hood in a Bloody limo. and u having 8 g rags on while steppin to him on the bus??? I seen the nigga smash some spanish kat with a boom box who had a flu flag hangin out his back pocket --- and you was trued up???? This nigga hate ckrab niggas on a whole nutha level homie --- I kant pikture him suppin with a loc OG let alone some young kat but hey...... ---- thats how NTG is, we dont do truces (one of the reasons OG T Rodgers wasnt feeling Big Homie)

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 2nd, 2005, 8:07 am

IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANUTHA DEAD HIS WAS LIKE 6'1 NAH MEAN AND HAD HE WAS COCKED EYED NAH MEAN, HE SAID HE WAS OG DEAD EYE FROM NTG, DIS WAS IN 2000 APRIL TO C EXACT ON THE B14 BUS HE SPOKE TO ME BRIEFLY I WAS SLIGTHLY BIGGER THAN HIM AT THE TIME I WAS LIKE 6'2 AROUND 234.3X

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » June 27th, 2005, 3:45 pm

i have a UBN kode Book and history. i dont memorize that shit now do i, but my homie who was beefin with a UBN set #%@& up the nigga and stole his Book. i read it and a lot of it is BS in my opinion, kause they give a lot of kredit to T. Rodgers for kreating the Bloods, and there's a lot of shit in there like the Oath, the answers to all the questions that a UBN Blood may ask u to see if u real.
WHAT ABOUT GABRIEL? MAN I LAUGHED WHEN I HEARD THAT ONE.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 28th, 2005, 5:58 am

If mack started UBN did he started ABN and UBL to???

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 28th, 2005, 6:30 am

he gave the go on L Gang

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 28th, 2005, 7:30 am

purplecityhello wrote:he gave the go on L Gang
didnt the L Gang get labeled food though?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » June 28th, 2005, 7:49 am

What the L stand for?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 28th, 2005, 7:50 am

by G shine..... them Bunz ass niggas think me and you food too. my homie Mad Max a G Swine OG (not by choice either) nigga got put on bekuz his set (valentines) was wiped out so some big shine niggas who new his name gave him OG status off back.... but they got 93/HGB food and most of the Ru sets like TTP an RFP and PPP blah blah blah . they not Bout shit. 93 and G swine got real Beef in NJ on some murder murder shit. only niggas i worry Bout is the taz and narcs

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 28th, 2005, 7:51 am

DiaBo wrote:What the L stand for?
Lanes

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 28th, 2005, 8:22 am

wizdom wrote:and Plus it said that East Coast Bloods sets met up with West Coast Bloods sets to kreate the United Blood Nation. there was no meeting to my knowledge. i doubt a meeting ever took plase. if there was a meeting why dont any W/S Blood set reps UBN. If u from Killafornia and rep UBN tell me im wrong. No West Coast Blood set reps UBN. so thats misleading information right there. That's why alot of W/S Bloods Beef with E/S Bloods in NY.

But on the real side --- west koast Bloods and East Side Bloods have had meetings, some of the niggas on this site been there

i think BG MLOCO was invited to one by OG T Rodgers, now thats Brazy --- i kouldnt pikture a nigga coming thru all flued up around hundreds of Bloods and not walking out (if he is walking) with bullet holes and gun handles being slammed over his head haha

that shit is a no no

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 28th, 2005, 8:23 am

Game was in Harlem like two weekends ago and got into beef with some ckrabs out this way at the basketball court --- whats wrong with this nigga - if i had money like son id B downtown with diddy

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 28th, 2005, 8:39 am

purplecityhello wrote:by G shine..... them Bunz ass niggas think me and you food too. my homie Mad Max a G Swine OG (not by choice either) nigga got put on bekuz his set (valentines) was wiped out so some big shine niggas who new his name gave him OG status off back.... but they got 93/HGB food and most of the Ru sets like TTP an RFP and PPP blah blah blah . they not Bout shit. 93 and G swine got real Beef in NJ on some murder murder shit. only niggas i worry Bout is the taz and narcs
not for nothin... i never liked G Shine. Them ni99az always wanted beef with other bloods it seemed.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 28th, 2005, 8:42 am

purplecityhello wrote:Game was in Harlem like two weekends ago and got into beef with some ckrabs out this way at the basketball court --- whats wrong with this nigga - if i had money like son id B downtown with diddy
those the ni99az that kame on the kourt, trying to get at him?
harlem might be the only hood he can go to and bick it.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 28th, 2005, 8:44 am

purplecityhello wrote:by G shine..... them Bunz ass niggas think me and you food too. my homie Mad Max a G Swine OG (not by choice either) nigga got put on bekuz his set (valentines) was wiped out so some big shine niggas who new his name gave him OG status off back.... but they got 93/HGB food and most of the Ru sets like TTP an RFP and PPP blah blah blah . they not Bout shit. 93 and G swine got real Beef in NJ on some murder murder shit. only niggas i worry Bout is the taz and narcs
they got labeled kuz of Drayno or some name like that right?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » June 28th, 2005, 12:33 pm

honestly i couldnt tell you, them niggas always been doing their own thing

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 3rd, 2005, 9:56 am

I AINT GONNA LIE G-SHINE IS SUM SET TRIPPN NIGGZ, US LOCS ARE DONT CONSIDER THEM A PROBLEM CUZ THEY RATHER TRIP ON YALL THAN ON US.

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 5th, 2005, 6:50 am

BG MLOCO wrote:I AINT GONNA LIE G-SHINE IS SUM SET TRIPPN NIGGZ, US LOCS ARE DONT CONSIDER THEM A PROBLEM because THEY RATHER TRIP ON YALL THAN ON US.
Ni99a Pleez!!!

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » July 5th, 2005, 9:38 pm

lol

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 6th, 2005, 8:21 am

PLEEZ LMAO ALL THEM G-SWINE NIGGAZ DO IS WALL BANG AND HARASS WHITE PEOPLE IN TIMES SQUARE THATS IT THEY DEEP BUT NOT ACTIVE CMON NOW DOGS. THEY AINT NO THREAT ESPECIALLY TO ME I C THEM AND LAUGH CUZ THEY WONT PRESS ME G'D UP BUT HARASS A WHITE GUY OR B THIS HAPPENDED MONDAY NITE EARLY TUESDAY MORINGIN AT TIMES SQUARE FOR DOLO with MY WIFEY.LMAO

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 6th, 2005, 1:07 pm

hahah that Ce g-swine niccaz on forty duCe? i know der C a alota w/s Bz but u cant do shit over der 2 many pigs

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 6th, 2005, 2:10 pm

yung_k wrote:hahah that be g-swine niccaz on forty duCe? i know der C a alota w/s Bz but u cant do shit over der 2 many pigs
exactly so i dont know why this ni99a talking like walking around Times Square with ya flag on is gangsta. Aint nothin gonna pop off over there. Bar Kode done got shut down and Broadway Bity already got shot up. So kops kant let nothin go down over there no more... that's a big tourists area. Thats where the Bity get alot of its money at.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 6th, 2005, 11:42 pm

blu story i definatly agree with u on that........but off of 42 it could get on n craccc any 1 of dem side streets lol

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 7th, 2005, 5:57 am

Is Og mack really a real blood or just faking it homies because i hear to many stories about this man.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 7th, 2005, 2:39 pm

that nicca is a ghost lol fucc em

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

OG mack

Unread post by ratt » July 8th, 2005, 10:08 am

i never heard of him but my road dogg madd ronald is in new york he might be able to give me some insight on the issue.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » July 11th, 2005, 6:53 am

Why did mack start UBN was it because the african americans was getting targeted by the latin kings and netas?

How did UBN get under the 5 point star and crown?

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BG MLOCO » July 11th, 2005, 10:50 am

42 HAS MAD SIDE STREETS AND 1TIME ONLY IS AT THE MAIN STRIP BROADWAY LIKE 31 MONTH AGO IT WAS A BUNCH OF GAY ASS FLOODS IT WAS MAD FUNNY LIKE 30 LITTLE DIRTY ASS NIGGS ALL IN RED SHIRTS AND DIRTY ASS SNEAKERS I DAM NEAR BUSTED MY ABS LAUGHING SO HARD CUZ, A BUNCH OF LITTLE DIRTY GANG MEMBERS LOL

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 11th, 2005, 1:37 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:42 HAS MAD SIDE STREETS AND 1TIME ONLY IS AT THE MAIN STRIP BROADWAY LIKE 31 MONTH AGO IT WAS A BUNCH OF GAY ASS FLOODS IT WAS MAD FUNNY LIKE 30 LITTLE DIRTY ASS NIGGS ALL IN RED SHIRTS AND DIRTY ASS SNEAKERS I DAM NEAR BUSTED MY ABS LAUGHING SO HARD because, A BUNCH OF LITTLE DIRTY GANG MEMBERS LOL
ni99a please... kops is around every korner in Time Square. Anywhere u pop off, them ni99az will be there in no less than a minute. Shit aint a game... them ni99az aint playin. There's a Police Station across the street from the ESPN Zone where the Warner Bros store used to be.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » July 12th, 2005, 12:24 pm

they got camera in the lights there too, them cracKas aint lettin it go down ova in alphabet city

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DpLdOMiNicAnDpL » April 2nd, 2006, 12:26 am

og mack started the ubn cuzz african american niggas where been press by germans at the time in the island... xman aka neta niggaz didnt like the shit try to pop off but got smashed by ubn and they try askin latin kings for help and got smashed too.. it all started in rikers c 73 1 main... from my knowledge in c-73 is where he meet rudy love,wayne d, and deadeye and they became the 9 tray gangsta bloods... they started de 9 tray gangstas to fight the netas and latin kings who at the time where beating up black brother for no reason. after ntg was formed saven other sets came out of ntg

gkb
18 tray gangsta
5 9 brims
valentine
mad dogs
blood stone gangsta
sex money murda

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”