Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Anonymous20

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 8th, 2004, 1:50 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
GAME wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:[quote="grapes of wrath"]^^throwbacks dont come from new york , niggaz on the west been sportin team jerseys

T AT LEAST the 1970s. Ain nothing new, trust me. Peace.

WELLLL...ITS BEEN KNOWN THAT IN NY SINCE THE 1920's THE IRISH GANGSTAZ BEEN SPORTING JERSEYS THEM OLD SCHOOL ONES ALONG WITH BOOTS...SO I DONT KNOW*SHRUGS*


It's no way homies in LA had any contact with those irish gangstaz in the 20's. Wasn't no TV or airplanes. Prior to the 1990s, I don't remember seeing any cats on the East Coast ever wearing oversized throwback jerseys or boots. If anybody remember that, let me know. Far as I know, what homies did here in the 213 was adapt to their environment, not copy somebody off mtv--prior to '83-'84, mtv wasn't even on the air. Before mtv, street folk wasn't allowed on tv except maybe on the 6o'clock news.[/quote]

LIKE I SAID ITS KNOWN THAT IRISH GANGZTAZ SPECIALLY IN HELLS KITCHEN WAS KNOWN FOR WEARING JERSEYS AND BOOTS AND BY WHAT I MENT BY JERSEYS I MENT THOSE KINDS HIGH SKOOL FOOTBALL PLAYER WEARS SO LIKE I SAID EHH...AND JUST BECAUSE THEM IRISH GANGZTAS IN THE 20'Z AINT HAD CONTACT WITH LA NIGGAZ DOSENT MEAN THEY AINT ROCKED IT...JUST PROVES THE POINT THAT THE EASTCOAST WAS ROCKING IT WAY BEFORE YALL..AND IT IS WAY MORE EVIDENT IN THAT MOVIE WEST SIDE STORY IF U EVER WATCH IT ALOT OF THOSE CATS ROCKED JETS JERSEYS AND SHIT....AND that FILMN WAS DONE IN THE 50'S..WAY BEFORE THE 70'S WHEN YALL CLAIMING TO ROCK THE SHIT..

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 8th, 2004, 10:18 pm

ALL I GOT SAY IS IF ANY NICCA THINKS NYC GANGS ARE FAKE COME TO CYPRESS HILL PROJECTS AND SCREAM CRIP KILLA AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN THE LAST NICCA THAT DID THAT ENDED UP LIKE A PENCIL FILLED with LEAD, ANYWAY I KEEP IT ORIGIINAL I WAS SPORTING CHUCKS SINCE BACK IN THE DAY SO THATS IS A PART OF MY DRESS CODE AND DICKIES BEEN GETTING PLAY IN NYC FOR YEARS NOW WHAT REAL G BANGS IN THROWBACKS GAME U SOUND REAL FUNNY ANY WAY ILL BE AT THE PUERTO RICAN DAY PARADE IN ALL BLACK AND GRAY G'D UP


ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » June 8th, 2004, 10:33 pm

BG MLOCO go find a hobby or something man. noone gives a flying f**k what the f**ck u gonna be wearing at a parade. I rep the east coast to the fullest but im ashamed that you reppin NY cuz lil wannabe fagz like you make it look bad. Do everyone a favor and just stop posting.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by Y.G. » June 9th, 2004, 1:06 am

makaveli389 wrote:BG MLOCO go find a hobby or something man. noone gives a flying f**k what the f**ck u gonna be wearing at a parade. I rep the east coast to the fullest but im ashamed that you reppin NY because lil wannabe fagz like you make it look bad. Do everyone a favor and just stop posting.



LOL YOU ARE FOOL.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » June 9th, 2004, 7:45 am

^^ lol U care to elaborate on that conclusion ?

Guest

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by Guest » June 9th, 2004, 9:47 am

makaveli389 wrote:BG MLOCO go find a hobby or something man. noone gives a flying f**k what the f**ck u gonna be wearing at a parade. I rep the east coast to the fullest but im ashamed that you reppin NY because lil wannabe fagz like you make it look bad. Do everyone a favor and just stop posting.
I second that.....tired of these wannabe thugs.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 451
Joined: February 5th, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: Southside D.C.

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by lboogie » June 9th, 2004, 11:28 am

makaveli389 wrote:BG MLOCO go find a hobby or something man. noone gives a flying f**k what the f**ck u gonna be wearing at a parade. I rep the east coast to the fullest but im ashamed that you reppin NY because lil wannabe fagz like you make it look bad. Do everyone a favor and just stop posting.



That nigga BG MHOMO always talking that dumb shit. Follow the leader ass nigga.

Guest

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by Guest » June 9th, 2004, 3:20 pm

^^^^^ Yea.....dude has probably memorized monsters book.A good friend of mine lives in Flatbush.Hadn't talk to him in awile,but,last I heard,he said there is a little gangbangin but its all little kids trying be Cali style.I'm betting bgmloco is 12-13 years old....living a fairytale on this forum! I'd put major $$$ on that! LOL

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 451
Joined: February 5th, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: Southside D.C.

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by lboogie » June 9th, 2004, 3:36 pm

Monk wrote:^^^^^ Yea.....dude has probably memorized monsters book.A good friend of mine lives in Flatbush.Hadn't talk to him in awile,but,last I heard,he said there is a little gangbangin but its all little kids trying be Cali style.I'm betting bgmloco is 12-13 years old....living a fairytale on this forum! I'd put major $$$ on that! LOL


LOL

Anonymous20

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 9th, 2004, 5:37 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:ANYWAY I KEEP IT ORIGIINAL I WAS SPORTING CHUCKS SINCE BACK IN THE DAY SO THATS IS A PART OF MY DRESS CODE AND DICKIES BEEN GETTING PLAY IN NYC FOR YEARS NOW WHAT REAL G BANGS IN THROWBACKS GAME U SOUND REAL FUNNY ANY WAY ILL BE AT THE PUERTO RICAN DAY PARADE IN ALL BLACK AND GRAY G'D UP
ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

ORIGINAL???NIGGA U AINT FROM THE WEST U FROM NY HOW DOES IT SOUND TO WEAR DICKIES AND CHUCKS IN A STATE WHERE MOST OF THE TIME IS COLD AND SNOWING???UZ A CLOWN MAN ON THE REALS.....AND IF NIGGAS WOULD BANG IN THROWBACKS AT LEAST THAT WOULD BE KEEPING IT ORIGINAL YOUNGSTA

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 9th, 2004, 10:16 pm

L BOOGIE MONK AND MAKAVELI YALL SOUND SO SCARY OVA the NET LMAO ANY WAY U REP EAST COAST WHERE WHERE IN NYC U LIVE I AINT NO LITTLE 12OR 13 YEAR OLD NAH MEAN AND I AINT NO INTERNET THUG, ALOT OF NICCAZ ON THIS SITE HAVE BEEN NET BANGING SO DONT CHECK ME CHECK THEM, AND FAG IF U EVA SEEN ME FACE TO FACE U WOULD NEVA CALL ME A FAGGOT AND PERSONALLY IM WASTING MY TIME ARGUING OVA THE NET with SOME SOFT ASS NICCAS THAT I WILL PROBABLY NEVA SEE IN MY LIFE U DONT KNOW ME AND I DONT KNOW YALL I VE BEEN WEARING DICKIES FOR YEARS EVEN BEFORE I CHOOSE THE GANG LIFESTYLE I GOT THROWBACKS AND TIMBS AND ALL THAT SO I KEEP IT ORGINAL MY OWN STYLE, SO IF YALL REALLY MEAN WHAT YALL SAY IF YALL EVA SEE ME IN THE STREETS THEN SAY ALL OF THAT IN MY FACE AND DONT SAY NAH SON I WAS JUS PLAYIN AND I MEANT NOTHING BY IT, GAME U SOUND GREAT AND OFFICIAL OVA THE NET BUT I MET SUM KINGS AND THEY TOLD ME THEY NEVA HEARD OF U AND THEY CARE LESS WHO U ARE, U TALK SO MUCH IF U NEVA BANGED ON ANYONE IN YOUR LIFE THEN DONT TALK BUT IF U DID THEN MORE POWER TO YOU I DONT ARUGE OR NET BANG OVA THE NET CUZ IT IS SENSLESS SO IMA JUS SAY IF ANY OF YALL EVA SEEM ME IN YOUR HOOD JUST DO YOU AND DONT TALK OR ARGUE, MAKAVELI IM IN EAST NEW YORK BROOKLYN CYPRESS HILL PROJECTS THE FRONT SUTTER AVE IF U WANNA SEE ME THEN HOLLA

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

User avatar
lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 340
Joined: November 1st, 2003, 6:00 pm
Location: 21st Brooklyn, New York

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by lb516 » June 10th, 2004, 5:12 am

BG MLOCO wrote:L BOOGIE MONK AND MAKAVELI YALL SOUND SO SCARY OVA the NET LMAO ANY WAY U REP EAST COAST WHERE WHERE IN NYC U LIVE I AINT NO LITTLE 12OR 13 YEAR OLD NAH MEAN AND I AINT NO INTERNET THUG, ALOT OF NICCAZ ON THIS SITE HAVE BEEN NET BANGING SO DONT CHECK ME CHECK THEM, AND FAG IF U EVA SEEN ME FACE TO FACE U WOULD NEVA CALL ME A FAGGOT AND PERSONALLY IM WASTING MY TIME ARGUING OVA THE NET with SOME SOFT ASS NICCAS THAT I WILL PROBABLY NEVA SEE IN MY LIFE U DONT KNOW ME AND I DONT KNOW YALL I VE BEEN WEARING DICKIES FOR YEARS EVEN BEFORE I CHOOSE THE GANG LIFESTYLE I GOT THROWBACKS AND TIMBS AND ALL THAT SO I KEEP IT ORGINAL MY OWN STYLE, SO IF YALL REALLY MEAN WHAT YALL SAY IF YALL EVA SEE ME IN THE STREETS THEN SAY ALL OF THAT IN MY FACE AND DONT SAY NAH SON I WAS JUS PLAYIN AND I MEANT NOTHING BY IT, GAME U SOUND GREAT AND OFFICIAL OVA THE NET BUT I MET SUM KINGS AND THEY TOLD ME THEY NEVA HEARD OF U AND THEY CARE LESS WHO U ARE, U TALK SO MUCH IF U NEVA BANGED ON ANYONE IN YOUR LIFE THEN DONT TALK BUT IF U DID THEN MORE POWER TO YOU I DONT ARUGE OR NET BANG OVA THE NET because IT IS SENSLESS SO IMA JUS SAY IF ANY OF YALL EVA SEEM ME IN YOUR HOOD JUST DO YOU AND DONT TALK OR ARGUE, MAKAVELI IM IN EAST NEW YORK BROOKLYN CYPRESS HILL PROJECTS THE FRONT SUTTER AVE IF U WANNA SEE ME THEN HOLLA

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X


nigga will you shut the fvck up already. you are a little kid that cant even control his emotions. you are a kid boy. you let everyone know what you are thinking and let everyone know where your location is. thats the sign of a boy. not a man who pratices the art of war. fvck you and cypress projects. i am born and raised in brooklyn boy. and you make me sick on some real mess.

Guest

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by Guest » June 10th, 2004, 8:57 am

LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ha ha............let that little girl know

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 451
Joined: February 5th, 2004, 3:06 pm
Location: Southside D.C.

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by lboogie » June 10th, 2004, 11:30 am

BG MLOCO wrote:L BOOGIE MONK AND MAKAVELI YALL SOUND SO SCARY OVA the NET LMAO ANY WAY U REP EAST COAST WHERE WHERE IN NYC U LIVE I AINT NO LITTLE 12OR 13 YEAR OLD NAH MEAN AND I AINT NO INTERNET THUG, ALOT OF NICCAZ ON THIS SITE HAVE BEEN NET BANGING SO DONT CHECK ME CHECK THEM, AND FAG IF U EVA SEEN ME FACE TO FACE U WOULD NEVA CALL ME A FAGGOT AND PERSONALLY IM WASTING MY TIME ARGUING OVA THE NET with SOME SOFT ASS NICCAS THAT I WILL PROBABLY NEVA SEE IN MY LIFE U DONT KNOW ME AND I DONT KNOW YALL I VE BEEN WEARING DICKIES FOR YEARS EVEN BEFORE I CHOOSE THE GANG LIFESTYLE I GOT THROWBACKS AND TIMBS AND ALL THAT SO I KEEP IT ORGINAL MY OWN STYLE, SO IF YALL REALLY MEAN WHAT YALL SAY IF YALL EVA SEE ME IN THE STREETS THEN SAY ALL OF THAT IN MY FACE AND DONT SAY NAH SON I WAS JUS PLAYIN AND I MEANT NOTHING BY IT, GAME U SOUND GREAT AND OFFICIAL OVA THE NET BUT I MET SUM KINGS AND THEY TOLD ME THEY NEVA HEARD OF U AND THEY CARE LESS WHO U ARE, U TALK SO MUCH IF U NEVA BANGED ON ANYONE IN YOUR LIFE THEN DONT TALK BUT IF U DID THEN MORE POWER TO YOU I DONT ARUGE OR NET BANG OVA THE NET because IT IS SENSLESS SO IMA JUS SAY IF ANY OF YALL EVA SEEM ME IN YOUR HOOD JUST DO YOU AND DONT TALK OR ARGUE, MAKAVELI IM IN EAST NEW YORK BROOKLYN CYPRESS HILL PROJECTS THE FRONT SUTTER AVE IF U WANNA SEE ME THEN HOLLA

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X



lmao you a herb ass nigga

Anonymous20

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 10th, 2004, 7:43 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:L BOOGIE MONK AND MAKAVELI YALL SOUND SO SCARY OVA the NET LMAO ANY WAY U REP EAST COAST WHERE WHERE IN NYC U LIVE I AINT NO LITTLE 12OR 13 YEAR OLD NAH MEAN AND I AINT NO INTERNET THUG, ALOT OF NICCAZ ON THIS SITE HAVE BEEN NET BANGING SO DONT CHECK ME CHECK THEM, AND FAG IF U EVA SEEN ME FACE TO FACE U WOULD NEVA CALL ME A FAGGOT AND PERSONALLY IM WASTING MY TIME ARGUING OVA THE NET with SOME SOFT ASS NICCAS THAT I WILL PROBABLY NEVA SEE IN MY LIFE U DONT KNOW ME AND I DONT KNOW YALL I VE BEEN WEARING DICKIES FOR YEARS EVEN BEFORE I CHOOSE THE GANG LIFESTYLE I GOT THROWBACKS AND TIMBS AND ALL THAT SO I KEEP IT ORGINAL MY OWN STYLE, SO IF YALL REALLY MEAN WHAT YALL SAY IF YALL EVA SEE ME IN THE STREETS THEN SAY ALL OF THAT IN MY FACE AND DONT SAY NAH SON I WAS JUS PLAYIN AND I MEANT NOTHING BY IT, GAME U SOUND GREAT AND OFFICIAL OVA THE NET BUT I MET SUM KINGS AND THEY TOLD ME THEY NEVA HEARD OF U AND THEY CARE LESS WHO U ARE, U TALK SO MUCH IF U NEVA BANGED ON ANYONE IN YOUR LIFE THEN DONT TALK BUT IF U DID THEN MORE POWER TO YOU I DONT ARUGE OR NET BANG OVA THE NET because IT IS SENSLESS SO IMA JUS SAY IF ANY OF YALL EVA SEEM ME IN YOUR HOOD JUST DO YOU AND DONT TALK OR ARGUE, MAKAVELI IM IN EAST NEW YORK BROOKLYN CYPRESS HILL PROJECTS THE FRONT SUTTER AVE IF U WANNA SEE ME THEN HOLLA

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X


NIGGA LMFAO WHY U SO MAD???SON AND I DONT CARE WHO U ASKED WHO AM I WHAT TRIBE AND WHAT NIGGAS DID U ASK???THEM 9AN9ZTA KILLA KIN9Z???LOL MAN SEE IF U WAS ON SOME REAL SHIT I WOULD KNOW U CUZZ GUESS WHAT I KNOW YO WHOLE SET FROM JUNE TO LOON AND YALL NIGGAZ BE TALKING REAL GREASY TILL SHIT COME TO YALL WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THAT WHOLE KINGS BANGIN ON ETG IN QUEENZ SHIT WAS POPPING OFF???WHAT HAPPEN TO SMILEY SON TURNED FOLKZ AND IN FRONT OF YA WHOLE SET AND YALL NIGGAS AINT DO SHIT LOL AND IS FUNNY HOW YALL CLAIM TO BE REAL GANGSTAZ WHEN YALL GOT A ROLLIN 60S NIGGA THAT CHILL WITH YO WHOLE SET WHICH IS KENNY I EVEN HERD HOW SON EVEN BE USING YA RACHETS TO BANG ON BK ETG'S YALL ON THAT FLAKE SON AND I CAN CARE LESS WHO U IS SON CUZZ I WOULDVE KNOWN YOU OR I WOULDVE SEEN U WITH JUNE LOON OR KENNY OR SMILEY WHICH I NEVER HAVE AND BTW DID JUNE TURN ETG BACK???LAST TIME I HERD SHORTY TURNED LB CUZZ YALL SET AINT LET THAT MAFIA CRIP SHIT GO DOWN...LMAOOO U SOUND REAL CHILDISH SON TALKING GREASY ON THE NET AND SHIT

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1370
Joined: February 15th, 2004, 11:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn
Location: ENY BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 10th, 2004, 9:49 pm

LB 516 FUCC U AND U GANGBANGING CHEERLEADER I AINT NO LITTLE BOY AND I AINT NOT NET BANGER AND AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED U DONT EVEN EXIST TO ME ANYMORE, MONK I DUNNO Y U ON THIS SITE U PROBABLY A LITTLE NERD SO DO U SON AND DO WHAT U DO, LBOOGIE U NAME IS A JOKE U LAME ASS JUS GO PLAY IN THE DIRT SOMEWHERE, AND GAME I HEARD OF KENNY AND HE NEVA TRIPPED ON ANY ETGS IN BK AND HE DOES NOT EVEN CHILL with LOONEY AND MIKE, SO GET UR INFO RIGHT, AND JUNE IS STILL OBG OF ETGC SHE AINT TURNED LB IF U GONNA TALK ABOUT SOMETHING AT LEAST TELL THE TRUTH AND THE FACTS, U SOUND LIKE A REAL GANGSTA BUT I DONT KNOW AND U DONT KNOW ME SO IM GOING TO BE THE MATURE AND NOT JUDGE U JUS DO U AND ILL DO ME AND TO ALL THE REST OF YALL BUSTAZ DIE SLOW, AND TO ALL THE FAKE ASS BROOKLYN BAND WAGON RIDAZ DIE SLOW COWARDS.

ETGC 4 LIFE 3X

Rollin_inmy_SixFo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 556
Joined: January 29th, 2004, 2:49 pm
Location: LA

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by Rollin_inmy_SixFo » June 10th, 2004, 10:21 pm

GAME wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
GAME wrote:[quote="Rollin_inmy_SixFo"][quote="grapes of wrath"]^^throwbacks dont come from new york , niggaz on the west been sportin team jerseys

T AT LEAST the 1970s. Ain nothing new, trust me. Peace.

WELLLL...ITS BEEN KNOWN THAT IN NY SINCE THE 1920's THE IRISH GANGSTAZ BEEN SPORTING JERSEYS THEM OLD SCHOOL ONES ALONG WITH BOOTS...SO I DONT KNOW*SHRUGS*


It's no way homies in LA had any contact with those irish gangstaz in the 20's. Wasn't no TV or airplanes. Prior to the 1990s, I don't remember seeing any cats on the East Coast ever wearing oversized throwback jerseys or boots. If anybody remember that, let me know. Far as I know, what homies did here in the 213 was adapt to their environment, not copy somebody off mtv--prior to '83-'84, mtv wasn't even on the air. Before mtv, street folk wasn't allowed on tv except maybe on the 6o'clock news.[/quote]

LIKE I SAID ITS KNOWN THAT IRISH GANGZTAZ SPECIALLY IN HELLS KITCHEN WAS KNOWN FOR WEARING JERSEYS AND BOOTS AND BY WHAT I MENT BY JERSEYS I MENT THOSE KINDS HIGH SKOOL FOOTBALL PLAYER WEARS SO LIKE I SAID EHH...AND JUST BECAUSE THEM IRISH GANGZTAS IN THE 20'Z AINT HAD CONTACT WITH LA NIGGAZ DOSENT MEAN THEY AINT ROCKED IT...JUST PROVES THE POINT THAT THE EASTCOAST WAS ROCKING IT WAY BEFORE YALL..AND IT IS WAY MORE EVIDENT IN THAT MOVIE WEST SIDE STORY IF U EVER WATCH IT ALOT OF THOSE CATS ROCKED JETS JERSEYS AND stuff....AND that FILMN WAS DONE IN THE 50'S..WAY BEFORE THE 70'S WHEN YALL CLAIMING TO ROCK THE stuff..[/quote]

They were probly TIGHT though. Besides, If you go back far enough, beyond any movie from the 50s, you can find cats out West sporting jerseys in the 1800s. I've seen them and could find them if necessary. It aint an east coast thing. Like I said, before the mid 90
s, I aint seen ever seen anybody from the east coast wear what's being worn today. If you got proof, show me some pictures or something.

Guest

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by Guest » June 11th, 2004, 9:49 am

bgmloco-------------

why you always gotta cry? I mean WTF dog? you're always trying to prove something online.You're fake...its obvious.Real recognize real and the only recognition you're getting on here is negative.Do the forum a favor and quit posting.And as far as where I grew up and where I"M AT.......TEXAS big baby.Home of the pimps and playas.Wanna be Gs down heere get served......QUICK.


Good luck........you're gonna need it.LOL

Anonymous20

Re: Los Angeles Gangs in New York

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 11th, 2004, 10:25 am

this string has gotton way off the topic - locked

Locked

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”