Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Locked
Carmelo_Sicily
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 36
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:04 am

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by Carmelo_Sicily » July 21st, 2008, 5:28 pm

I'm very aware of the Albanians. They are no push overs in no way. However, I'm sick of this guy constantly brown nosing them and not giving any credit to the others. Plain and simple.

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 21st, 2008, 9:49 pm

he likes to pump up the russians and albanians, but who doesn't usually show pride in thier countries/heritages

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by thewestside » July 22nd, 2008, 12:53 am

Vincetheprince wrote:he likes to pump up the russians and albanians, but who doesn't usually show pride in thier countries/heritages
Pride in country, heritage, ethnicity, etc. should not even come into play because it just encourages bias and lack of objectivity. That was JohnnyRed's problem. He is Albanian and most of what he studied was Albanian organized crime. As a result, he saw everything through that narrow lense.

vojta36
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: July 22nd, 2008, 7:57 am
What city do you live in now?: RnJ

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by vojta36 » July 22nd, 2008, 8:10 am

i think its russian mafia in east and middle europe, because its the cruelest.
in czech :

1. Russians, mafia (
2. Yugoslavians, mafia
3. White scarfs, street gang

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by thewestside » July 22nd, 2008, 10:35 am

vojta36 wrote:i think its russian mafia in east and middle europe, because its the cruelest.
in czech :

1. Russians, mafia (
2. Yugoslavians, mafia
3. White scarfs, street gang
The Russians are the most powerful in Eastern Europe, while the Italians are the most powerful in Western Europe.

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 24th, 2008, 10:33 pm

sweet so who wins?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by thewestside » July 25th, 2008, 3:03 pm

Vincetheprince wrote:sweet so who wins?
It's really not a case of "who wins." These aren't two-bit street gangs fighting over a block of turf. International crime groups like the Italians and Russians respect each other's territory, as they recognize that conflict only hampers their ultimate objectives - money and power. You'll find organized crime groups working with each other much more than fighting with one another.

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 28th, 2008, 1:47 am

Thanks thewestside that makes alot of sense to me

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by razbojnik » July 29th, 2008, 11:33 am

Carmelo_Sicily wrote:I'm very aware of the Albanians. They are no push overs in no way. However, I'm sick of this guy constantly brown nosing them and not giving any credit to the others. Plain and simple.
Your kidding, right? You are one of these guys, with the gangsta and mafia shit, and are afraid of Albanians? Are you kidding me? Your kidding, right?

Albanians are pussies in a 1 on 1 type of thing, they never fuck around when they are in smaller numbers than you. They are pussies. Albanians are the most hated peoples in the Balkans, and everyone has fucked them up in the past. Here is the theorom of Balkan mafianism --- everyone in the Balkans wants to be in the mafia some point in their lives, the males. The Albanians actually persue this dream because they are stupid. The Balkans isn't North America. You can live the life that a mobster lives in North America just by being a normal person in the Balkans. It's as simple as that. The fact that the Albanians actually give a shit about their mafia persona only points out one thing --- they are stupid. If all Macedonian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Croatian or Bosnian males went into the mafia thing, we would exceed the Albanians any day of the week, I guarentee you this.

I'm sick of Johnny making them sound sooo damn bad, too. We fucked them up in 2001 easily. 60-70 of us dead, 500-1000+ of them dead, and they started it and got what was coming to them.

Albanian mafia, be afraid of them if you are from North America, if you are from the Balkans, born and raised, we laugh at them.

3000 murders a year in a 3.5 million person country according to Johnny, killing eachother equals stupidity, not hardness.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by razbojnik » July 29th, 2008, 11:33 am

Carmelo_Sicily wrote:I'm very aware of the Albanians. They are no push overs in no way. However, I'm sick of this guy constantly brown nosing them and not giving any credit to the others. Plain and simple.
Your kidding, right? You are one of these guys, with the gangsta and mafia shit, and are afraid of Albanians? Are you kidding me? Your kidding, right?

Albanians are pussies in a 1 on 1 type of thing, they never fuck around when they are in smaller numbers than you. They are pussies. Albanians are the most hated peoples in the Balkans, and everyone has fucked them up in the past. Here is the theorom of Balkan mafianism --- everyone in the Balkans wants to be in the mafia some point in their lives, the males. The Albanians actually persue this dream because they are stupid. The Balkans isn't North America. You can live the life that a mobster lives in North America just by being a normal person in the Balkans. It's as simple as that. The fact that the Albanians actually give a shit about their mafia persona only points out one thing --- they are stupid. If all Macedonian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Croatian or Bosnian males went into the mafia thing, we would exceed the Albanians any day of the week, I guarentee you this.

I'm sick of Johnny making them sound sooo damn bad, too. We fucked them up in 2001 easily. 60-70 of us dead, 500-1000+ of them dead, and they started it and got what was coming to them.

Albanian mafia, be afraid of them if you are from North America, if you are from the Balkans, born and raised, we laugh at them.

3000 murders a year in a 3.5 million person country according to Johnny, killing eachother equals stupidity, not hardness.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 29th, 2008, 12:51 pm

And here's the Macedonian version of Johnny.

Welcome back.

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 30th, 2008, 4:00 am

lol? welcome back razbojnik missed ya

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by razbojnik » July 30th, 2008, 9:43 am

Danke sehr. :D

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by Faciulina » July 31st, 2008, 9:17 am

Albanian mafia, be afraid of them if you are from North America, if you are from the Balkans, born and raised, we laugh at them.
sure the albanians are not so strong like johnyred claims but i wouldn't underestimate them they are the second strongest group in europe after the italian mafia
3000 murders a year in a 3.5 million person country according to Johnny, killing eachother equals stupidity, not hardness.
that's just BS in albania there are 5 murders for 100.000 inhabitants today

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by Azure9920 » July 31st, 2008, 11:02 am

Faciulina wrote:
Albanian mafia, be afraid of them if you are from North America, if you are from the Balkans, born and raised, we laugh at them.
sure the albanians are not so strong like johnyred claims but i wouldn't underestimate them they are the second strongest group in europe after the italian mafia
3000 murders a year in a 3.5 million person country according to Johnny, killing eachother equals stupidity, not hardness.
that's just BS in albania there are 5 murders for 100.000 inhabitants today
I don't think anyone's afraid of the Albanians in North America, at all. I never even heard about that one guy in NY until I seen Johnny Red's posts.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by razbojnik » July 31st, 2008, 10:02 pm

Faciulina wrote:
Albanian mafia, be afraid of them if you are from North America, if you are from the Balkans, born and raised, we laugh at them.
sure the albanians are not so strong like johnyred claims but i wouldn't underestimate them they are the second strongest group in europe after the italian mafia
3000 murders a year in a 3.5 million person country according to Johnny, killing eachother equals stupidity, not hardness.
that's just BS in albania there are 5 murders for 100.000 inhabitants today
I'm talking about regular Albanians, not the Albanian mafia. Both are pussies, however. Albanian mafia, I know what they do. They kill eachother as well as Macedonian civilians and police. No one gives a shit about them killing eachother, we'd rather they do that to be honest, thin their population a bit, but if they kill too much of us and everyone if they didn't kill us at all but if they kill too much of us like in 2001, time to call in the military to calm them the fuck down.

Albanians never fight alone, one on one. They are pussies. Everyone can confirm you this. But if they are in greater numbers than you, they always fuck around with you, get into fights, even if you don't know them or didn't do/say shit to them

Yes, it is BS. I would perfer if it was true. 3000 murders a year = 30,000 dead in 10 years = 600,000 Albanians less on this Earth since they have like 20 kids per family, no shit.

They don't report their kids. They just don't. It's wild and black market type of reporting. They don't report at all. They hide them. Same goes with the Roma. Roma and Albanians are the largest peoples in the Balkans in reality, forget the UN reports and shit...

Also, as for the Albanian mafia, they are not the second strongest. Wtf? Italian mafia would be first, Russians would be second, Albanians would be third. Typical Balkan folks. The pussiest peoples out of all of us starts a mafia and it easily becomes one of the biggest and strongest. What if we started one??

Also, think about it. They don't operate in Serbia anywhere outside of Kosovo. They operate in Albania. They operate in Western Macedonia, where there are alot of Albanians. They only operate where they have numerical strength in civilian numbers as well...

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by thewestside » August 1st, 2008, 5:07 pm

razbojnik wrote:
Also, as for the Albanian mafia, they are not the second strongest. Wtf? Italian mafia would be first, Russians would be second, Albanians would be third. Typical Balkan folks. The pussiest peoples out of all of us starts a mafia and it easily becomes one of the biggest and strongest. What if we started one??

Also, think about it. They don't operate in Serbia anywhere outside of Kosovo. They operate in Albania. They operate in Western Macedonia, where there are alot of Albanians. They only operate where they have numerical strength in civilian numbers as well...
While this thread is in regards to the strongest criminal organization in Europe, the article above was claimed that the Albanians were the second largest (which I assume to mean strongest) in the world. The Albanians rank 3rd behind the Italians and Russians in Europe but they are not in the top 3 worldwide.

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 2nd, 2008, 12:42 am

He's right Razbojnik get over it

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by razbojnik » August 2nd, 2008, 9:19 am

Azure9920 wrote:
Faciulina wrote:
Albanian mafia, be afraid of them if you are from North America, if you are from the Balkans, born and raised, we laugh at them.
sure the albanians are not so strong like johnyred claims but i wouldn't underestimate them they are the second strongest group in europe after the italian mafia
3000 murders a year in a 3.5 million person country according to Johnny, killing eachother equals stupidity, not hardness.
that's just BS in albania there are 5 murders for 100.000 inhabitants today
I don't think anyone's afraid of the Albanians in North America, at all. I never even heard about that one guy in NY until I seen Johnny Red's posts.
Alex Rudaj? I've heard of him before Johnny. As for Princ Dobrishi, the first time I heard about him was from Johnny. Princ Dobrishi. Typical shiptarian name.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by razbojnik » August 2nd, 2008, 9:20 am

thewestside wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
Also, as for the Albanian mafia, they are not the second strongest. Wtf? Italian mafia would be first, Russians would be second, Albanians would be third. Typical Balkan folks. The pussiest peoples out of all of us starts a mafia and it easily becomes one of the biggest and strongest. What if we started one??

Also, think about it. They don't operate in Serbia anywhere outside of Kosovo. They operate in Albania. They operate in Western Macedonia, where there are alot of Albanians. They only operate where they have numerical strength in civilian numbers as well...
While this thread is in regards to the strongest criminal organization in Europe, the article above was claimed that the Albanians were the second largest (which I assume to mean strongest) in the world. The Albanians rank 3rd behind the Italians and Russians in Europe but they are not in the top 3 worldwide.
Definetly not. Also, when it said second largest in Europe --- that's BS. The Russians and Italians have more members/associates than these guys for sure.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by razbojnik » August 2nd, 2008, 9:21 am

Vincetheprince wrote:He's right Razbojnik get over it
lol? Russians and Italians are stronger and larger than the Albanians in Europe, that was my point, and it was his confirmation. Get over what???

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 6th, 2008, 10:08 pm

Never mind.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 7th, 2008, 10:46 am

razbojnik wrote: Alex Rudaj? I've heard of him before Johnny. As for Princ Dobrishi, the first time I heard about him was from Johnny. Princ Dobrishi. Typical shiptarian name.
Yes, him.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by razbojnik » August 7th, 2008, 4:51 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote: Alex Rudaj? I've heard of him before Johnny. As for Princ Dobrishi, the first time I heard about him was from Johnny. Princ Dobrishi. Typical shiptarian name.
Yes, him.
ROFL.. Of course....

Now I figured, how could a guy go from rags to richest in such a short time, especially in a shit hole like this where political connections are required for such a thing and you need to pay off the parties if you operate on your own otherwise they shut you down...

So, the two major ruling parties(SDS and VMRO) in Macedonia don't fight eachother on the upper levels, and they share a 4 year election period in which they switch their postions every period. To keep everyone else busy because Macedonians are a type of people that climb up the ladder pretty fast, they make regular people fight over political parties. Now you might not care if someone knows what political party you represent, but there will always be the bastards who will choke the life out of you for it.

Hotel Oaza is only under my father's friend's name while the real group behind it are the two major political parties. He does get a piece, a big piece, but the majority of the profits end up in Crvenkovski and Gruevski's hands.

So drugs is only a cover story. But it's not like they are still saints and haven't broken the law, they only bent it and went around the obstacles instead of through them...

It is against the law for a political party to own a private establishment that generates capital in Macedonia, or any member of it, so they get a person who is not an official member of a political party but that it's 'their guy', and they assign that private establishment/s to him...

There you have it. A perfect example of escaping legal obstacles to get to where you want to get.

You can't nessicarily label a political party as a 'criminal organization', but it doesn't mean the people in it don't involve themselves with real criminals and criminal organizations.

In the USA the same thing basically goes. Both the democrats and republicans share a term from time to time --- and major corperations, criminal organizations, religious institutions and groups of all types, both legal and illigal, good and bad, play part.

War in Iraq is a perfect example of international law being broken without anyone doing anything about it. The invasion of Iraq was illigal and immoral, over a million people are dead but those who gave the go ahead and planned it out have made themselves hundreds of billions of dollars richer. War technology is being sold like crazy and researched more and more. I know there were defense contractors before today, even in World War 1 and 2 when everything was controlled by the government to a large extent, maybe not fully, but as long as the montary system exists, people will always find ways to make money, be it a technological breakthrough like the computer or a piece of shit like the American flag, people will buy it.

Why always count the strongest criminal organizations in Europe as organized crime groups? Just because they hold a large amount of power and wealth doesn't mean they are the strongest.. It also goes by the general definition of a 'criminal organization'. Anything that breaks the law one way or another can be labeled as a criminal organization, or is it just what the people controlling the world see as compeition or as a pathetic attempt to generate wealth and power through violance and intimidation and through breaking the rules those controlling the world have created, when if fact they have broken them themselves?????

One's man terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. One man's criminal could be another man's celebirty or idol. If some Iraqi men idolize Osama Bin Laden, does it automatically make them terrorists as well??? Or is that just in Americans' eyes? Maybe they see him as a liberator rather than an oppressor, while they Americans see him as vice versa because of what they've been told.. Maybe what they've been told isn't exactly true.

Why label the Italians, Russians, Albanians, their organized crime groups, a certain type, to be the strongest? It just doesn't make sense to me. Everyone who breaks the law and commits a crime is a criminal. What businessman, billionare, business owner, political leader or politican or anyone else hasn't???

This is where the phrase comes in: I had to kick/kiss alot of ass to where I am right now.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by thewestside » August 7th, 2008, 10:33 pm

razbojnik wrote:Why always count the strongest criminal organizations in Europe as organized crime groups? Just because they hold a large amount of power and wealth doesn't mean they are the strongest.. It also goes by the general definition of a 'criminal organization'. Anything that breaks the law one way or another can be labeled as a criminal organization, or is it just what the people controlling the world see as compeition or as a pathetic attempt to generate wealth and power through violance and intimidation and through breaking the rules those controlling the world have created, when if fact they have broken them themselves?????

One's man terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. One man's criminal could be another man's celebirty or idol. If some Iraqi men idolize Osama Bin Laden, does it automatically make them terrorists as well??? Or is that just in Americans' eyes? Maybe they see him as a liberator rather than an oppressor, while they Americans see him as vice versa because of what they've been told.. Maybe what they've been told isn't exactly true.

Why label the Italians, Russians, Albanians, their organized crime groups, a certain type, to be the strongest? It just doesn't make sense to me. Everyone who breaks the law and commits a crime is a criminal. What businessman, billionare, business owner, political leader or politican or anyone else hasn't???
True, there are other types of criminal organizations. Political groups. Terrorist groups. And so on. In many places around the world, especially in the last couple decades, the lines have really been blurred between these groups and traditional organized crime syndicates who's traditional motive is profit. It goes both ways. You have organized crime groups that resort to terrorist tactics as a response to crackdowns from law enforcement. And you have terrorist groups that engage in organized crime to fund their terrorist activities.

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 8th, 2008, 12:53 pm

yup well said

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 15th, 2008, 11:49 am

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
razbojnik wrote: Alex Rudaj? I've heard of him before Johnny. As for Princ Dobrishi, the first time I heard about him was from Johnny. Princ Dobrishi. Typical shiptarian name.
Yes, him.
ROFL.. Of course....

Now I figured, how could a guy go from rags to richest in such a short time, especially in a shit hole like this where political connections are required for such a thing and you need to pay off the parties if you operate on your own otherwise they shut you down...

So, the two major ruling parties(SDS and VMRO) in Macedonia don't fight eachother on the upper levels, and they share a 4 year election period in which they switch their postions every period. To keep everyone else busy because Macedonians are a type of people that climb up the ladder pretty fast, they make regular people fight over political parties. Now you might not care if someone knows what political party you represent, but there will always be the bastards who will choke the life out of you for it.

Hotel Oaza is only under my father's friend's name while the real group behind it are the two major political parties. He does get a piece, a big piece, but the majority of the profits end up in Crvenkovski and Gruevski's hands.

So drugs is only a cover story. But it's not like they are still saints and haven't broken the law, they only bent it and went around the obstacles instead of through them...

It is against the law for a political party to own a private establishment that generates capital in Macedonia, or any member of it, so they get a person who is not an official member of a political party but that it's 'their guy', and they assign that private establishment/s to him...

There you have it. A perfect example of escaping legal obstacles to get to where you want to get.

You can't nessicarily label a political party as a 'criminal organization', but it doesn't mean the people in it don't involve themselves with real criminals and criminal organizations.

In the USA the same thing basically goes. Both the democrats and republicans share a term from time to time --- and major corperations, criminal organizations, religious institutions and groups of all types, both legal and illigal, good and bad, play part.

War in Iraq is a perfect example of international law being broken without anyone doing anything about it. The invasion of Iraq was illigal and immoral, over a million people are dead but those who gave the go ahead and planned it out have made themselves hundreds of billions of dollars richer. War technology is being sold like crazy and researched more and more. I know there were defense contractors before today, even in World War 1 and 2 when everything was controlled by the government to a large extent, maybe not fully, but as long as the montary system exists, people will always find ways to make money, be it a technological breakthrough like the computer or a piece of shit like the American flag, people will buy it.

Why always count the strongest criminal organizations in Europe as organized crime groups? Just because they hold a large amount of power and wealth doesn't mean they are the strongest.. It also goes by the general definition of a 'criminal organization'. Anything that breaks the law one way or another can be labeled as a criminal organization, or is it just what the people controlling the world see as compeition or as a pathetic attempt to generate wealth and power through violance and intimidation and through breaking the rules those controlling the world have created, when if fact they have broken them themselves?????

One's man terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. One man's criminal could be another man's celebirty or idol. If some Iraqi men idolize Osama Bin Laden, does it automatically make them terrorists as well??? Or is that just in Americans' eyes? Maybe they see him as a liberator rather than an oppressor, while they Americans see him as vice versa because of what they've been told.. Maybe what they've been told isn't exactly true.

Why label the Italians, Russians, Albanians, their organized crime groups, a certain type, to be the strongest? It just doesn't make sense to me. Everyone who breaks the law and commits a crime is a criminal. What businessman, billionare, business owner, political leader or politican or anyone else hasn't???

This is where the phrase comes in: I had to kick/kiss alot of ass to where I am right now.


i gotta hate macedonians more than i hate serbians, i mean one thing serbians dont brag about being gangsters at least. every macedonian i have ever met has tried to tell me how hard macedonia is and how hard the people are and what goes on. and i sit there everytime with a confused experession on my face like (do you know that albanians are doing everything that you say is going on in macedonia?). lol, one guy told me he was from tetova and told me how violent it is there and i just laughed 'cause that city is like 95% albanian. you got to be flames guard or something.


anyway back on track, i never said albanians were in the top 3 in the world westside again. you still havent changed. you went to university or community college in my opinion but you still dont know how to pay attention to people. i have said numerous times that albanians are the strongest in europe but not in the world.

and to the guy said that i dont give anyone credit except albanians, i do and have numerous times. i've said positive things about italians russian, turks but when it comes to europe i will always give more credit to albanians. but that doesnt mean im taking away credit from the russians and italians. italians run the cocaine trade in europe almost 80% in some forms like the albanians run 80% of heroin in europe in some forms. the russians are very powerful arms dealers alongside the albanians although i would give russians the upper hand on the arms thing in europe. there are other powerful groups in europe but not nearly as powerful as the three i mentioned.

one more thing, albanians homicide rate is not five. i wish it was but its not near the number five.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by thewestside » August 15th, 2008, 2:38 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:anyway back on track, i never said albanians were in the top 3 in the world westside again. you still havent changed. you went to university or community college in my opinion but you still dont know how to pay attention to people. i have said numerous times that albanians are the strongest in europe but not in the world.

and to the guy said that i dont give anyone credit except albanians, i do and have numerous times. i've said positive things about italians russian, turks but when it comes to europe i will always give more credit to albanians. but that doesnt mean im taking away credit from the russians and italians. italians run the cocaine trade in europe almost 80% in some forms like the albanians run 80% of heroin in europe in some forms. the russians are very powerful arms dealers alongside the albanians although i would give russians the upper hand on the arms thing in europe. there are other powerful groups in europe but not nearly as powerful as the three i mentioned.

one more thing, albanians homicide rate is not five. i wish it was but its not near the number five.
When did I ever say you said the Albanians were among the three top groups in the world? I'm aware you don't believe that. Where I have said you are mistaken is your assertion that the Albanians are the top group in Europe and among the top groups in New York.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by razbojnik » August 17th, 2008, 10:30 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:i gotta hate macedonians more than i hate serbians, i mean one thing serbians dont brag about being gangsters at least. every macedonian i have ever met has tried to tell me how hard macedonia is and how hard the people are and what goes on. and i sit there everytime with a confused experession on my face like (do you know that albanians are doing everything that you say is going on in macedonia?). lol, one guy told me he was from tetova and told me how violent it is there and i just laughed 'cause that city is like 95% albanian. you got to be flames guard or something.


anyway back on track, i never said albanians were in the top 3 in the world westside again. you still havent changed. you went to university or community college in my opinion but you still dont know how to pay attention to people. i have said numerous times that albanians are the strongest in europe but not in the world.

and to the guy said that i dont give anyone credit except albanians, i do and have numerous times. i've said positive things about italians russian, turks but when it comes to europe i will always give more credit to albanians. but that doesnt mean im taking away credit from the russians and italians. italians run the cocaine trade in europe almost 80% in some forms like the albanians run 80% of heroin in europe in some forms. the russians are very powerful arms dealers alongside the albanians although i would give russians the upper hand on the arms thing in europe. there are other powerful groups in europe but not nearly as powerful as the three i mentioned.

one more thing, albanians homicide rate is not five. i wish it was but its not near the number five.
You have a picture of yourself sweetie? Send it to me let's see how tough you look.

Albanians do 95 percent of the shit here but BETWEEN YOURSELVES. You do kill our cops, but our cops and the people as well retaliate by burning down your houses, mosques and stores.

You know Cair in Skopje right?? There is a big ass sign infront of it that says 'Cair is not Macedonia'. The fact of the matter is our cops go in there with a couple of jeeps every time and your gangstas run away like pussies.

But still, I have to give you credit for having the largest number of people after the Chinese and the Indians, LOL NAH I mean in the Balkans. 16 million of you here alone? This being with unreported numbers. Of course, the priests tell the wives to have like 20 kids, you do it. You have 20 kids per family, a kid each year until the whore turns 60 and can't have children anymore. Population population population...

That doesn't help you, you are still pussies though. I gotta give you thumbs up though, props, you beat us in the West and UN's list of 'biggest' and 'strongest' criminal organizations in Europe. Heroin, pfft. Thanks to you, the Heroin here is two times cheaper than Cocaine by the kilo.

But still, you pay our politicians so you can freely distribute and operate in my country.

Btw how many murders in Albania last year???

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by VostokSila » August 18th, 2008, 4:56 am

Hmm.. I have seen very much about the albanians.. Aren't they a ppl of muslim gypsies? I heard that between gypsies and Albanians.. gypsies are harder ^^ And who said that the albans control europe? I never heard of them on the news or anywhere for that matter.. and even then who do they have to beat? Polish? Serbian? Romanian? They have their respect but they are not so hard as a people.. :S And I hear that Albanians are scared of Bosnians is it true?

I thought the italian mafia are dead by now.. you say they among the top groups in the world??? I dont know to believe it or not..

oh.. by the way.. dont compare Russians to the Albanians.. its like comparing children league and Barcelona FC lol :)

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by thewestside » August 18th, 2008, 10:24 am

VostokSila wrote:I thought the italian mafia are dead by now.. you say they among the top groups in the world??? I dont know to believe it or not.
Where did you get that idea?

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by JohnnyRed » August 18th, 2008, 1:38 pm

razbojnik wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:i gotta hate macedonians more than i hate serbians, i mean one thing serbians dont brag about being gangsters at least. every macedonian i have ever met has tried to tell me how hard macedonia is and how hard the people are and what goes on. and i sit there everytime with a confused experession on my face like (do you know that albanians are doing everything that you say is going on in macedonia?). lol, one guy told me he was from tetova and told me how violent it is there and i just laughed 'cause that city is like 95% albanian. you got to be flames guard or something.


anyway back on track, i never said albanians were in the top 3 in the world westside again. you still havent changed. you went to university or community college in my opinion but you still dont know how to pay attention to people. i have said numerous times that albanians are the strongest in europe but not in the world.

and to the guy said that i dont give anyone credit except albanians, i do and have numerous times. i've said positive things about italians russian, turks but when it comes to europe i will always give more credit to albanians. but that doesnt mean im taking away credit from the russians and italians. italians run the cocaine trade in europe almost 80% in some forms like the albanians run 80% of heroin in europe in some forms. the russians are very powerful arms dealers alongside the albanians although i would give russians the upper hand on the arms thing in europe. there are other powerful groups in europe but not nearly as powerful as the three i mentioned.

one more thing, albanians homicide rate is not five. i wish it was but its not near the number five.
You have a picture of yourself sweetie? Send it to me let's see how tough you look.

Albanians do 95 percent of the shit here but BETWEEN YOURSELVES. You do kill our cops, but our cops and the people as well retaliate by burning down your houses, mosques and stores.

You know Cair in Skopje right?? There is a big ass sign infront of it that says 'Cair is not Macedonia'. The fact of the matter is our cops go in there with a couple of jeeps every time and your gangstas run away like pussies.

But still, I have to give you credit for having the largest number of people after the Chinese and the Indians, LOL NAH I mean in the Balkans. 16 million of you here alone? This being with unreported numbers. Of course, the priests tell the wives to have like 20 kids, you do it. You have 20 kids per family, a kid each year until the whore turns 60 and can't have children anymore. Population population population...

That doesn't help you, you are still pussies though. I gotta give you thumbs up though, props, you beat us in the West and UN's list of 'biggest' and 'strongest' criminal organizations in Europe. Heroin, pfft. Thanks to you, the Heroin here is two times cheaper than Cocaine by the kilo.

But still, you pay our politicians so you can freely distribute and operate in my country.

Btw how many murders in Albania last year???


okay first of all everything you said has nothing to do with anything. were talking about albanian and other organised crime groups and your talking about your view of albanian people in general. first off the average number of kids per women amogn albanians is 2.9 or something close to that for todays generation. last generation it was around 6-7, and even more the generation before that. but thats normal, those were the times. most europeans went through the same cycle. second, albanians are not extreme muslims. they dont really care about islam the way arabs do. they just call themselves muslims (the ones that are muslim). you'll never hear an albanian talk about islam, if one does they'll be made fun off alot.

Locked

Return to “Europe (Western)”