Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Strongest Criminal Organisation in Europe.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 17th, 2008, 10:13 pm

thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:Yeah this was known before hands. Albania stores drugs for alot of people, especially their closest ally, business wise, the Italians. Maybe this known fact was the source which fueled what Cataldo Motta said about the Albanian mafia.

What are you talking about? You obviously didn't know anything about this. You have been saying this whole time that the Italians do not operate in Albania.
Actually yes I did know much about this. Albania does store a large quantity of drugs for alot of organizations. You implying I didnt know this is just another mirror of your personality. Which insists on knowing and picking on everything. How are you possibly going to tell me what I did or didnt know now? It seems you have obsolved all knowledge. Albanians storing drugs for the Italians does not mean that the Italians OPERATE in Albania. Man, dont they teach you anything in University? Except how to think your better then everyone? You must of got a major in that one at least.
Yes this was known too. The Albanian mafia and Albanian politicians (no difference) with the help of the Italian mob/ business men/politicians did this. I wouldn't say they largely stage managed it though. Thats a little far stretched. They helped with the money laundering of the money that was lost, as well as help set up the firms who did this. Largely stage managed is too strong to decribe the Italian's part in this. Co-directed would be a better fit.
Give me a break. You didn't know about this either or you wouldn't have asked about it. And now you are trying to DOWNSIZE (your word) the involvement of the Italians from "stage manage" (what the report said) to "co-direct."
I knew about this a long long time ago. And stage managed is not the correct word to use for this. Unlike you, I have read about this and how it was done many many times because its an imporant part of the Albanian decade(90's). Stage managed is not the correct word here. Co-directed is the proper word here because they helped out on the things such as providing firms to establish the project. Stage managed is too strong a word. The people who stage managed and directed it was the Albanian mafia/politicians. Even the president came on TV and said they were reliable firms and investments. Stage managed was just an ignorant statement.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 17th, 2008, 10:19 pm

I do not know how much banks are controlled by the mafia in Russia exactly.. but I believe that there are few who are not.
You make it seem as if all the banks in Russia are controlled by the mafia.
And I doubt that even all of the banks of Albania give more profit than 400 Russian banks (Russian gov. is alot richer than Albanian gov.).
Then your doubt would be ignorant and wrong. Where do you think the entire Albanian mafia is placing their money? Vostok, please dont be an ignorant person. You yourself are very quick to get angry whenever someone says some thing about Russia. So dont say things like this because they are idiotic. You are not aware of the situation in Albania in general and now you want to give an assumption on something like Albanian banks? Come on now...

Actualy they come "very close" and Putin himself is a sort of Mafiosi. So you can say that they do control it.

Well okay if you want to believe that you can, I on the other hand have stated my opinion on the matter which is that the Russian mafia does not come close to controlling the Russian government although they do hold serious influence in it.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » October 18th, 2008, 1:54 am

You make it seem as if all the banks in Russia are controlled by the mafia.
That would not surprise me.
Where do you think the entire Albanian mafia is placing their money?
Where you think Russian groups place theirs? lol now if you say that Albanian groups have more money.. that's simply not true.
Well okay if you want to believe that you can, I on the other hand have stated my opinion on the matter
lol.. its not a matter of opinion, its matter of what is true. You just can't except it for some reason.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 18th, 2008, 8:35 am

That would not surprise me.
It would surprise me being as it is a false.
Where you think Russian groups place theirs? lol now if you say that Albanian groups have more money.. that's simply not true.
Probably in the same place, their controlled banks. The other question is debatable depending on what areas of the world we are talking about and many more factors. You have to be more specific for an answer to your second statement.
lol.. its not a matter of opinion, its matter of what is true. You just can't except it for some reason.
I cannot accept it because it is an unreasonable opinion. It is very far-fetched and unreal. The Russian government is way too powerful to be controlled by the Russian mafia. Maybe in the days of Boris they held a semi-pivotal stance but it has weakened since his day. Give us a source or even a conspiracy theory from a source that the Russian mafia controls the Russian government.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 18th, 2008, 9:54 am

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... A9659C8B63

the United States ambassador to Macedonia, described Mr. Dilaver as ''maybe the best-known Macedonian outside Macedonia -- the F.B.I. is interested in the case.''

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 18th, 2008, 10:21 am

Tue, 9 Jun 1998 14:16:15 PDT

Copyright 1998 by Agence France-Presse

MILAN, Italy, June 9 (AFP) - A group of Kosovo Albanians smuggling arms back to their troubled province were among 100 people arrested in a massive, countrywide anti-drug operation in Italy, police here said Tuesday.

All the 100 -- 90 of whom were arrested in Italy, the rest in other European countries -- face weapons charges related to international drug trafficking.

Anti-Mafia prosecutors in Milan, who conducted the operation with paramilitary police units, identified eight criminal structures active on an international scale.

One hundred kilos (220 pounds) of heroin and cocaine was seized in the bust across several Italian regions. Investigators said the groups used Milan as a base, with cafes, restaurants, garages and other firms acting as fronts.

The Kosovar Albanian gang allegedly used drug money to buy the weapons in Italy, which were then sent to Kosovo where a three-month conflict is pitting Serbian forces against armed ethnic Albanians seeking independence.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » October 18th, 2008, 10:28 am

Tue, 9 Jun 1998
however a very recent new ahahahahah if it is true where do you get it in serbiana.org or kosovounited.org?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 18th, 2008, 12:33 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:
thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:Yeah this was known before hands. Albania stores drugs for alot of people, especially their closest ally, business wise, the Italians. Maybe this known fact was the source which fueled what Cataldo Motta said about the Albanian mafia.

What are you talking about? You obviously didn't know anything about this. You have been saying this whole time that the Italians do not operate in Albania.
Actually yes I did know much about this. Albania does store a large quantity of drugs for alot of organizations. You implying I didnt know this is just another mirror of your personality. Which insists on knowing and picking on everything. How are you possibly going to tell me what I did or didnt know now? It seems you have obsolved all knowledge. Albanians storing drugs for the Italians does not mean that the Italians OPERATE in Albania. Man, dont they teach you anything in University? Except how to think your better then everyone? You must of got a major in that one at least.
Yes this was known too. The Albanian mafia and Albanian politicians (no difference) with the help of the Italian mob/ business men/politicians did this. I wouldn't say they largely stage managed it though. Thats a little far stretched. They helped with the money laundering of the money that was lost, as well as help set up the firms who did this. Largely stage managed is too strong to decribe the Italian's part in this. Co-directed would be a better fit.
Give me a break. You didn't know about this either or you wouldn't have asked about it. And now you are trying to DOWNSIZE (your word) the involvement of the Italians from "stage manage" (what the report said) to "co-direct."
I knew about this a long long time ago. And stage managed is not the correct word to use for this. Unlike you, I have read about this and how it was done many many times because its an imporant part of the Albanian decade(90's). Stage managed is not the correct word here. Co-directed is the proper word here because they helped out on the things such as providing firms to establish the project. Stage managed is too strong a word. The people who stage managed and directed it was the Albanian mafia/politicians. Even the president came on TV and said they were reliable firms and investments. Stage managed was just an ignorant statement.
If you already knew about it why did you claim that the Italians don't operate in Albania and ask me for examples of where they have?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » October 18th, 2008, 2:38 pm

It would surprise me being as it is a false
I guess YOU out of all other people would know how and what is happening in MY land, not to mention inside the Russian Criminal groups.
You are amazing!!
The other question is debatable depending on what areas of the world we are talking about and many more factors. You have to be more specific for an answer to your second statement.
Except for Europe and the US.. what other areas do Albanians make big business in?? lol.. except for Albania.. take any area in the world, Russians have more power (= influence, money and even gunpower if u want to go far), inclueding US and Europe lol.
I cannot accept it because it is an unreasonable opinion. It is very far-fetched and unreal.
I am not posting this for you to accept. I am posting this because that is what's happening there.
The Russian government is way too powerful to be controlled by the Russian mafia
Russian gov. = Russian mafia. They dont need to do many illigal business since they OWN the country lol. But if someone "rats" them out.. (Litvinenko, Politkovskaya for example..) well.. you saw what happened to them.
Give us a source or even a conspiracy theory from a source that the Russian mafia controls the Russian government.
You can basicaly ask any Russian who is a new arrival from Russia. He will tell you the same thing.
Source.. I suggest you read the Litvenenko murder and Politkovskaya's murder. Here's something that slipped from Putin a little.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 18th, 2008, 5:13 pm

If you already knew about it why did you claim that the Italians don't operate in Albania and ask me for examples of where they have?
I knew about the drug storage but that is not operating in Albania. That is the Albanians providing a service for you. Operating is what the Albanians do in Italy. The Italians have no independent organizations in Albania only paying a tax to them. Having your Albanian friends store drugs for you in a country far less controlled then Italy is not operating IN.

Second, the pyramid scheme was known about a long time. I have read about that from 50060 different points of view on a thousand sources and articles. That was a big part of history for Albania in the 1990's. How can you even think I wouldnt know everything there is to know about that? Honestly, there you go again thinking your OPINIONS OF SOMEONE are facts. Your even starting to tell me what I know about my own country now. Are you hearing yourself?

I thought you were going to tell me of some other schemes or operations they actually have in Albania. I should have known they arent doing anything in Albania that I dont know about but Thats why I asked, maybe I lacked the knowledge to know everything the Italians are doing in Albania, turns out I dont.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 18th, 2008, 5:27 pm

I guess YOU out of all other people would know how and what is happening in MY land, not to mention inside the Russian Criminal groups.
You are amazing!!
Vostok, I do not know 5% of what you know about Russia. But I do know somethings, especially the obvious.
Except for Europe and the US.. what other areas do Albanians make big business in?? lol.. except for Albania.. take any area in the world, Russians have more power (= influence, money and even gunpower if u want to go far), inclueding US and Europe lol.
Albanian organized crime is found in South America, Australia, Turkey and Canada apart from the places you just mentioned. As well as in Russia itself. They have operations with Russian gangsters in bank fraud, stock and oil theft/importation. The other things you just said are typical words from you. You get a little heated because I didn't agree with you and then you forget were sort of friends on here being as we have conversations in PM's as well. Then you lose it and start saying the Russians can kill the Albanians and so forth.
I am not posting this for you to accept. I am posting this because that is what's happening there.
Okay well that is your opinion, but excuse me if I do not believe you and choose my own opinions over yours.
Russian gov. = Russian mafia. They dont need to do many illigal business since they OWN the country lol. But if someone "rats" them out.. (Litvinenko, Politkovskaya for example..) well.. you saw what happened to them.
Okay whatever... believe what you want. The Russian government has stricter policies especially since Putin came on the scene but that does not mean they are the mafia. The American government has killed numerous people and conspiracy theories are all over the place about Illuminati but nothing has been proven so nothing sticks on forums.
You can basicaly ask any Russian who is a new arrival from Russia. He will tell you the same thing.
Source.. I suggest you read the Litvenenko murder and Politkovskaya's murder. Here's something that slipped from Putin a little.
Yes I have seen his biography, he was poisened. The Russian government has always been like that. Sneaky, conniving. There is even stories about Milosevich not being dead and being protected by Putin. But it is this type of mentality towards people that wont let the Russian mafia control the Russian government. Putin is too much of a gangster himself to let other gangsters influence his government to a big extent. He locked up that oil tycoon just because he wanted the oil in government hands didnt he? Exactly... so what makes you think that the Russian mafia can control a government controlled by a guy like him when he locks up billionaires just for having oil?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 18th, 2008, 6:36 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:I knew about the drug storage but that is not operating in Albania. That is the Albanians providing a service for you. Operating is what the Albanians do in Italy. The Italians have no independent organizations in Albania only paying a tax to them. Having your Albanian friends store drugs for you in a country far less controlled then Italy is not operating IN.

Second, the pyramid scheme was known about a long time. I have read about that from 50060 different points of view on a thousand sources and articles. That was a big part of history for Albania in the 1990's. How can you even think I wouldnt know everything there is to know about that? Honestly, there you go again thinking your OPINIONS OF SOMEONE are facts. Your even starting to tell me what I know about my own country now. Are you hearing yourself?

I thought you were going to tell me of some other schemes or operations they actually have in Albania. I should have known they arent doing anything in Albania that I dont know about but Thats why I asked, maybe I lacked the knowledge to know everything the Italians are doing in Albania, turns out I dont.
You'll have to forgive me if I don't believe you. If you had been aware of these examples above, you would not have asked me for cases of the Italians operating in Italy. Once I provided them, you then claimed you already knew about them. Judging by your history, I think you are lying.

Italian organized crime groups--particularly the Sacra Corona Unita from Italy's Puglian region across the Adriatic Sea--were quick to establish a presence in Albania. They routinely use Albania's long and now virtually unguarded coastline as a staging area for smuggling drugs, arms, and other contraband across the Adriatic Sea to Italy.

Thousands of Albanians lost their life savings to complex countrywide pyramid investment fraud schemes run by Albanian crime gangs and largely stage-managed by Italian criminal organizations.

2000 International Organized Crime Threat Assessment
http://clinton4.nara.gov/WH/EOP/NSC/htm ... 3.html#r11

And not only do you claim that you already knew about these, but you are also directly contradicting what the report says because it doesn't fit within your own vision of what Albanian organized crime is or involves.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » October 19th, 2008, 3:27 am

Vostok, I do not know 5% of what you know about Russia. But I do know somethings, especially the obvious.
You mean that something which is not obvious to the FSB and FBI is obvious to you.. if you join FBI there would be no crime :D
As well as in Russia itself
Except for maybe that Beghet fella.. Albanians have nothing in Russia. Operatinions with Russian gangsters are abroad. Not in Russia.
I didn't agree with you and then you forget were sort of friends on here being as we have conversations in PM's as well. Then you lose it and start saying the Russians can kill the Albanians and so forth.
I think you are the one forgetting things. And I do not say this to offend you I dont want to offend any1 here, its not why I am here, I am here to enlight the Russian side of things.
When did I say that Russians can kill Albanians?
Okay whatever... believe what you want. The Russian government has stricter policies especially since Putin came on the scene but that does not mean they are the mafia. The American government has killed numerous people and conspiracy theories are all over the place about Illuminati but nothing has been proven so nothing sticks on forums.
Numerous?.. JFK lol.. its one man. And it is only a specualtion that the government did it. Some say it was the Mafia, many theories about it but peopl know who killed Litvenenko and Politkovskaya.
Putin is too much of a gangster himself
That's what I said.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 19th, 2008, 10:33 am

You'll have to forgive me if I don't believe you. If you had been aware of these examples above, you would not have asked me for cases of the Italians operating in Italy. Once I provided them, you then claimed you already knew about them. Judging by your history, I think you are lying.
I dont care if you think Im lying, I really dont. I knew about both of what you said a long time ago. But having your Albanian partners store drugs for you in their country is not operating in Albania.

Thousands of Albanians lost their life savings to complex countrywide pyramid investment fraud schemes run by Albanian crime gangs and largely stage-managed by Italian criminal organizations.

2000 International Organized Crime Threat Assessment
http://clinton4.nara.gov/WH/EOP/NSC/htm ... 3.html#r11

And not only do you claim that you already knew about these, but you are also directly contradicting what the report says because it doesn't fit within your own vision of what Albanian organized crime is or involves.
Oh wow, your really something. Your telling me, me? Who studied Albanian history since he was 11 would not know about something that caused 3,000 people to be shot dead in 2 months in my own country? Is that what your telling me? I have studied that event from 13,000 different angles. From hundreds of sources and tons of different people. The fact is, the Italians provided the firms and the idea, the Albanian mafia and their politicians executed it. How did the Italians stage MANAGE it? They provided the scheme idea and firms, the Albanian mafia and polticians were the ones who got people to trust in them and put their money into it. The Albanian mafia even put the prime minister up on television to tell the people this was safe and reliable because people were skeptical at first. This is why I say stage managed is too strong a word. It is not about my vision of Albanian organised crime.

AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 19th, 2008, 10:42 am

Except for maybe that Beghet fella.. Albanians have nothing in Russia. Operatinions with Russian gangsters are abroad. Not in Russia.
Yes but the Russians Albanian gangster work with are based in Russia. They operate in the banking system (fraud) with their Russian friends and oil/arm smuggle from Russia to the Balkans/Western Europe.
I think you are the one forgetting things. And I do not say this to offend you I dont want to offend any1 here, its not why I am here, I am here to enlight the Russian side of things.
When did I say that Russians can kill Albanians?
You did not say Russians can kill Albanians but you started saying such things like "they even have more manpower if you want to go there ;)." Like I said, it depends where. In Russia? Hell yes. In the Balkans or Albanian stronghold in Europe? No.
Numerous?.. JFK lol.. its one man. And it is only a specualtion that the government did it. Some say it was the Mafia, many theories about it but peopl know who killed Litvenenko and Politkovskaya.
No one believes it was the mafia, come on get real. Who ever believes that must be stupid, the mafia in America won't even kill a judge or any form of politcian. How can they possibly pull themselves to kill JFK?
Putin is too much of a gangster himself

That's what I said.
Well then how can you say the Russian mafia controls the Russian government? Like I said Putin locks up people just for making a deal with Boris Yeltsin to take over an oil field. He took it over just so it would be in government hands. You can't have mob control over a gangster... especially a gangster with as much power as Putin has.

fresh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fresh » October 20th, 2008, 10:39 am

albanians are really hairy.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » October 20th, 2008, 11:12 am

Like I said, it depends where. In Russia? Hell yes. In the Balkans or Albanian stronghold in Europe? No.
the italian mafia could wipe out albanian gangs everywhere in europe included the balkans outside albania i bet they could even kill an albanian mobster in pristina or tirana the albanians are a branch of chickenthieves not a real mafia their clanic brotherhoods are just joke to italian mobsters a little calabrian mafia family is stronger than a big albanian fissas ahahahah

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » October 20th, 2008, 11:15 am

Albanian stronghold in Europe
what are the albanian stronghold in europe? it's supposed to be greece macedonia what? because in greece there are over 1 million albanians and italian mafia is stronger although there are only 20.000 suthern italians living there

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » October 20th, 2008, 11:43 am

http://www.ww4report.com/node/1768

Italy: Calabria's 'Ndrangheta Europe's leading crime machine

Italian police said Tuesday they have arrested five people suspected in the killing of a local politician who was shot last year at a polling station in southern Italy where he was voting in a nationwide primary.

two places in the world where they shoot at the polling stations: Iraq and Calabria

Calabria struggle just to get by in one of Europe's most economically depressed corners, where nearly 25% of families live below the poverty line. Meanwhile, the region's mob bosses are ruthlessly expanding their empire.

the Calabrian clan has evolved into Europe's leading cocaine trafficker, with a network extending from Europe to South and North America and Australia. Its members are also deeply into related criminal enterprises like arms dealing, toxic-waste dumping, money laundering and graft from public-works contracts. Last week, Interior Minister Giuseppe Pisanu declared that 'Ndrangheta is "the most entrenched, most powerful, and most aggressive of Italy's large criminal organizations."

police launched a series of coordinated raids in Calabria, Rome and Milan — as well as in Belgium, France, Serbia and Montenegro, and Spain — that has so far netted more than 40 suspected 'Ndrangheta members and associates believed to be involved in the cocaine trade.

Police on Thursday arrested dozens of people in several regions of Italy, as well as in Spain and Morocco, and seized over two dozen tonnes of cocaine and 17,000 tonnes of hashish in an international drug trafficking ring involving the Calabrian Mafia ('Ndrangheta) and criminal groups in Latin America and Morocco. Police also confiscated more than 15,000 euros in cash during the operation.

just to understand what really are violence power and richness

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 21st, 2008, 8:46 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH read that whole article you moron, they cant stop talking about albanians LARGEST DRUG TRAFFICKING TURNPOINT IN ITALY WAS WHEN THE ALBANIANS MADE A DEAL WITH THEM LMAOOOO THE MARIJUANA WAS GROWN IN ALBANIA LMAOOO your sucha clown for leaving that out and i almost didnt read it too...

the ndrangheta is powerful but as a faction, the albanian mafia as a whole compared to the italian mafia as a whole in europe triumphs.

AND THIS WAS A FUCKIN BLOG YOU IDIOT talk about credible sources.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 21st, 2008, 8:48 am

Belgium Weekly: Albanian Mafia Rules West

Belgian Police: Albanian Mafia Dominates Western Europe

In its latest March 19 issue, Brussels weekly TeleMoustique offers an
exclusive dossier about the mafia in Belgium where, according to the Belgian
police department specialized for Albanian organized crime, Albanian mafia
clans dominate, leading in the illegal trade, including human trafficking
and the sale of cocaine and heroin.

The Albanian gangs are spread throughout the Europe, the report says, adding
that Albanian brutality and networks of prostitution rings have made them
notorious and dominant in the human trafficking in the West

what now????

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » October 21st, 2008, 9:17 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH read that whole article you moron, they cant stop talking about albanians LARGEST DRUG TRAFFICKING TURNPOINT IN ITALY WAS WHEN THE ALBANIANS MADE A DEAL WITH THEM LMAOOOO THE MARIJUANA WAS GROWN IN ALBANIA LMAOOO your sucha clown for leaving that out and i almost didnt read it too...

the ndrangheta is powerful but as a faction, the albanian mafia as a whole compared to the italian mafia as a whole in europe triumphs.

AND THIS WAS A FUCKIN BLOG YOU IDIOT talk about credible sources.
ahahahaha the marijuana is growing in calabria not albania idiot the ndrangheta today control 50% of cannabis in europe you have the visions retard you see albaniass mob everywhere but they are a joke compared to italian mafia... the ndrangheta alone i repeat the NDRANGHETA alone is 50 times stronger then the whole albaniass mob... ahahahahah i don't care of your articles full of BS written in 1995 we are in 2008 now fucking retard take the facts

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » October 21st, 2008, 9:39 am

http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/537 ... aine_italy

Europe: Calabrian Mob Grows Rich and Powerful on Cocaine Profits

5/23/08

Italy's Calabrian mob syndicate, the 'Ndrangheta, has now displaced the Sicilian Mafia as Europe's most powerful gangsters, thanks largely to the 'Ndrangheta's domination of cocaine trafficking on the continent, researchers and prosecutors said at a Rome conference Wednesday. The Calabrian mob did almost $69 billion in criminal business last year, mainly through the cocaine trade, according to researchers.

The 'Ndrangheta's take was the equivalent of 2.9% of Italian Gross Domestic Product in 2007, according to the Rome-based think tank Eurispes. That marked a 16% increase in Calabrian mob revenues over 2006, when the group garnered some $58 billion. According to Eurispes, some 62% of 'Ndrangheta revenues were from the drug trade, most it from direct business ties with Colombian cocaine cartels.

ahahahahahah only god know how powerful and rich these guys are ahahahahah 69 billions!!!!!!!! how much the albaniass mob earn? 100 millions? the ndrangheta could buy the whole albania with its money ahahahahah

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 23rd, 2008, 1:00 pm

Everything I am copying and pasting is from your own sources.

Italy: Calabria's 'Ndrangheta Europe's leading crime machine —legacy of Kosova war?

Ironically, the rise of the Calabrian crime machine may be a direct result of the 1999 Kosova crisis, in which NATO groomed the Kosova Liberation Army (KLA, or UCK by its Albanian acronym) as a de facto proxy even as it turned to narco-trafficking to boost its war chest.

A Jan. 19, 1999 report in Italy's Corriere della Sera (online at Balkania.net) noted that a sting by the Carabinieri's Anti-Mafia Directorate, dubbed "Operation Africa" due to its uncovering of Egyptian crime networks in Milan, resulted in the arrest of KLA operative Agim Gashi and also revealed extensive cooperation between the Albanian crime machine and Calabrian 'Ndrangheta to move Turkish heroin throughout Europe and plough the proceeds into KLA arms shipments. Calabria's location directly across the Adriatic from Albania made it an inevitable transfer point for the KLA's dope-for-guns pipeline.

Another more recent operation, the so-called "Operation Amarildo", led by the authorities of Brindisi, harbour city of Puglia and main boarding place towards the Balkan coasts, has put in evidence another pact, this time with the more famous Cosa Nostra, from Sicily. In this case, the drugs consisted of marijuana grown in Albania.

http://www.ww4report.com/node/1768

This article starts by saying Ndrangheta- Europe'd leading crime machine but it shows no eveidence or proof to that statement. It was just the headline, it did not say anything such as they are the top this or top that and have replaced them or that. It was just a single sentence in the headline. And 90% of the article only talks about the Italians newfound connection to the Albanian mafia. And they even blame the Albanian mafia for the rise of the Italians in drugs in this article. You can read it yourself.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 23rd, 2008, 3:12 pm

http://byzantinesacredart.com/blog/2008 ... crime.html

The Albanian mafia is the single biggest threat to Europe. (Title.)

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 23rd, 2008, 3:38 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:http://byzantinesacredart.com/blog/2008/07/albanian_organized_crime.html

lol

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » October 23rd, 2008, 5:57 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:http://byzantinesacredart.com/blog/2008 ... crime.html

A blog - a typical example of a JohnnyRed source.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » October 23rd, 2008, 8:57 pm

More silly sources from JohnnyRed.

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by united » October 23rd, 2008, 9:38 pm

Albania mafia is a joke. Only reason why you see Albanians everywhere you go is, because they move like rats looking for food. But for them its having a job and supporting their family's. To sum things up Albania is the Mexico of Europe.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 23rd, 2008, 9:56 pm

the mexican cartels are'nt a joke, if you lived in cali you would know so don't be ignorant behind your keyboard 1000's of miles away

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 24th, 2008, 10:05 am

thewestside wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:http://byzantinesacredart.com/blog/2008 ... crime.html

A blog - a typical example of a JohnnyRed source.

Westside- I only put that up because Faciulina was putting up blogspots too. I was trying to show him that I can find the same things said about the Albanians in blogs too. It wasent an actual reference I was relying on. So find out what I am doing before your criticize it.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » October 24th, 2008, 10:09 am

Vincetheprince wrote:the mexican cartels are'nt a joke, if you lived in cali you would know so don't be ignorant behind your keyboard 1000's of miles away

Give it up Vince, this guy got his ass shut up when I put that link of Polacks saying they were scared of Albanians. Now he is just talking shit behind his little keyboard for some courage.

United- You mean Albanians are rats looking for food like this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Athanas
5th most successful restaraunt in American history? Yeah I can see where you get rats from. We're just homeless people looking for scraps.

Return to “Europe (Western)”