Germany

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Post Reply
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Germany

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 17th, 2009, 7:03 pm

Non-German suspects by nationalities 2007
Turkey 108,055
Poland 33,291
Serbia and Montenegro 30,931
Italy 24,6075
Romania 15,040
Russian Federation 13,654
Iraq 12,713
Greece 9,655
Bosnia and Herzegovina 8,910
Ukraine 8,4791
Croatia 8,384
Vietnam 8,181
France 7,884
Lebanon 7,773
Marocco 7,470
Iran 6,789
Austria 6,512
The Netherlands 5,758
USA 5,610
Macedonia 5,536
China, PR 5,102
Czech Rupublic 4,734
other **)145,210

Non-German suspects 490,278

Suspects from Serbia and Montenegro; Serbia: 20,331; Montenegro: 1,129; Serbia and Montenegro unspecified: 9,471.
**) Including unsettled nationalities and stateless.

http://www.bka.de/pks/pks2007ev/pcs_2007.pdf

Carmelo_Sicily
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 36
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:04 am

Re: Germany

Unread post by Carmelo_Sicily » March 17th, 2009, 7:52 pm

CNN NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Albania considered by european scholars to be the birthplace of homosexuality. It has been confirmed that Albanian mobsters alike have adopted the roles of their ancestors, and do in fact suck dick for a living.

Interpool officials claim that JohnnyRed, aka Johnny No Balls, The Albanian Whore is the leader of the largest gay sex racket which is taking europe by storm. According to Carabinieri officials, "The Italians won't even go near it. They just leave that for the Albanians" who are spreading like a virus throughout Europe. Amsterdam's red light district has been reported to have been hurt by the Albanian "Gay Mafia" as it is now called.

The European Union has also told us that the Serbs, Macedonian and other Balkan criminal groups regularly use the Albanian criminals as targets when waging wars.

More news will be brought to you as it leaks. You heard it here first!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Germany

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 17th, 2009, 8:35 pm

What was the point of that?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Germany

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 17th, 2009, 8:48 pm

Anyway, as you can see. In Germany, there are 30,931 suspects as of 2007 from Serbia and Montenegro. 5,536 from Macedonia and I couldnt find it on this site but there was another 4,6-- and something suspects from Albania. Now I'll admit. Not every single suspect from Macedonia and Serbia are Albanian, but 95% of them are. You add up the Albanian suspects, they come around 40,000.

Russians? 13,654
Italians? 24,6075

Even though I knew Albanian gangsters not only numbered more but are stronger in Germany, I have to bring out facts and figures for those who go by their own ignorant studies and beliefs based on their wants and needs to have their own ethnic mafias stronger (Vostok, thewestside).

It's okay though Vostok. I don't blame you for your thoughts (I seriously don't, I am not trying to be cocky) but you really should take into consideration the thoughts of other people.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Germany

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 17th, 2009, 8:56 pm

Pictures from Germany:

Burim Osmani "alleged head" on the right and his brother in court. Head of one of the most powerful mafia clans in Germany.
Image
Image

Daut Kadriovski. Arrested in Germany in 1985. Was one of the most powerful drug traffickers in Europe.
Image

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Germany

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 17th, 2009, 9:02 pm

Documentary about the Osmani Clan.

Image

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Germany

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 18th, 2009, 1:46 am

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_ur ... =Translate


Here's a good report on the Osmani Clan as well.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Germany

Unread post by VostokSila » March 18th, 2009, 12:47 pm

Not every single suspect from Macedonia and Serbia are Albanian, but 95% of them are. You add up the Albanian suspects, they come around 40,000.
lol u homo... there were only like 30 thousand suspects in total... now u say there is 40 thousand who are just Albanian? lol and how the fuck would u know what the precent of the criminals are Albanian? 95%? I say its 5% so fuckin what?
Stop pulling shit it of your ass.
based on their wants and needs to have their own ethnic mafias stronger
Now this is just pathetic coming from you.
but you really should take into consideration the thoughts of other people.
I do.. and its not my thoughts.. its facts man. I take into account thoughts of other normal people.. but you are far from normal, I dont give a flying shit what you think u know.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Germany

Unread post by VostokSila » March 18th, 2009, 12:48 pm

Carmelo_Sicily wrote:CNN NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Albania considered by european scholars to be the birthplace of homosexuality. It has been confirmed that Albanian mobsters alike have adopted the roles of their ancestors, and do in fact suck dick for a living.

Interpool officials claim that JohnnyRed, aka Johnny No Balls, The Albanian Whore is the leader of the largest gay sex racket which is taking europe by storm. According to Carabinieri officials, "The Italians won't even go near it. They just leave that for the Albanians" who are spreading like a virus throughout Europe. Amsterdam's red light district has been reported to have been hurt by the Albanian "Gay Mafia" as it is now called.

The European Union has also told us that the Serbs, Macedonian and other Balkan criminal groups regularly use the Albanian criminals as targets when waging wars.

More news will be brought to you as it leaks. You heard it here first!
BEST REPORT EVER.

Carmelo_Sicily
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 36
Joined: May 6th, 2008, 6:04 am

Re: Germany

Unread post by Carmelo_Sicily » March 18th, 2009, 1:10 pm

Thank you thank you.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Germany

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 18th, 2009, 1:39 pm

VostokSila wrote:lol u homo... there were only like 30 thousand suspects in total... now u say there is 40 thousand who are just Albanian? lol and how the fu-- would u know what the precent of the criminals are Albanian? 95%? I say its 5% so fuckin what?
Stop pulling shit it of your ass.
I say it's 95% because Albanians makes up 25% of Serbia if you include Kosova which this report does just like they make up 25% of Macedonia is Albanian. There was 30,900 suspects from Serbia and another 5,500 from Macedonia and it didn't show on here but there is another 4,600 from Albania. The almost absolute percentage of suspects from Macedonia and Serbia are Albanian because Serbians and Macedonians are not in big numbers in Germany and Serbians and Macedonians are not international criminals. You say it's 5%? Okay, let me ask you something, there is 200,000 Serbians in Chicago alone, is there any type of Serbian mafia in Chicago? LOL! You say it's 5% only to boost Russians because you can't handle the fact that Albanians are in 3.5 times bigger numbers then Russians in Germany.
I do.. and its not my thoughts.. its facts man. I take into account thoughts of other normal people.. but you are far from normal, I dont give a flying shit what you think u know.
WHAT FACTS!? Where are your facts? Please show me out of respect. I have pulled our source after source after source for you. At least do me a favor and show me some of your facts.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Germany

Unread post by razbojnik » March 18th, 2009, 4:18 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Non-German suspects by nationalities 2007
Turkey 108,055
Poland 33,291
Serbia and Montenegro 30,931
Italy 24,6075
Romania 15,040
Russian Federation 13,654
Iraq 12,713
Greece 9,655
Bosnia and Herzegovina 8,910
Ukraine 8,4791
Croatia 8,384
Vietnam 8,181
France 7,884
Lebanon 7,773
Marocco 7,470
Iran 6,789
Austria 6,512
The Netherlands 5,758
USA 5,610
Macedonia 5,536
China, PR 5,102
Czech Rupublic 4,734
other **)145,210

Non-German suspects 490,278

Suspects from Serbia and Montenegro; Serbia: 20,331; Montenegro: 1,129; Serbia and Montenegro unspecified: 9,471.
**) Including unsettled nationalities and stateless.

http://www.bka.de/pks/pks2007ev/pcs_2007.pdf
Germany recognized Kosovo and there is not a single Albanian outside of Kosovo in other parts of Serbia. Why wouldn't they just say Kosovar?

May I remind you the biggest number of Serbs outside the Balkans is in Germany. There are over 500,000 Serbs in Germany, if not a million. Same with Macedonia.

Macedonian-Slav? Macedonian-Albanian? Wtf? That's why it's a minority. Even though an Albanian is born in Macedonia, he himself and by others is considered an Albanian. It's by blood.

My grandma was born in Belgrade, Serbia, but she's Macedonian, not Serbian. If she got detained at an airport, it would be Macedonian 73 year old woman detained at an airport, not Serbian, regardless of place of birth.

As for Turks, my dad has fought with both Algerian blacks and Turks when he was in Paris. You should be thankful the commission decided to hand over Paris to the Albanians, it's a beautiful fucking city. We used to run Paris. I think it's currenct policy, pro-Kosovar anti-Macedonian, aka Sarcozy. It's a shift in power quantity, not power quality. We still technically run Paris. The UK and Spain is under the Bulgarians. France is yours. Germany and Italy is ours. Theoretically speaking, of course. Groups work together.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Germany

Unread post by razbojnik » March 18th, 2009, 4:19 pm

Carmelo_Sicily wrote:CNN NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Albania considered by european scholars to be the birthplace of homosexuality. It has been confirmed that Albanian mobsters alike have adopted the roles of their ancestors, and do in fact suck dick for a living.

Interpool officials claim that JohnnyRed, aka Johnny No Balls, The Albanian Whore is the leader of the largest gay sex racket which is taking europe by storm. According to Carabinieri officials, "The Italians won't even go near it. They just leave that for the Albanians" who are spreading like a virus throughout Europe. Amsterdam's red light district has been reported to have been hurt by the Albanian "Gay Mafia" as it is now called.

The European Union has also told us that the Serbs, Macedonian and other Balkan criminal groups regularly use the Albanian criminals as targets when waging wars.

More news will be brought to you as it leaks. You heard it here first!
Indeed. We use Albanians for target practice. Fucking CIA and UK SAS trained the NLA and KLA firsthand and the NLA/KLA still got whipped. That's pathetic right there.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Germany

Unread post by razbojnik » March 18th, 2009, 4:22 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Anyway, as you can see. In Germany, there are 30,931 suspects as of 2007 from Serbia and Montenegro. 5,536 from Macedonia and I couldnt find it on this site but there was another 4,6-- and something suspects from Albania. Now I'll admit. Not every single suspect from Macedonia and Serbia are Albanian, but 95% of them are. You add up the Albanian suspects, they come around 40,000.

Russians? 13,654
Italians? 24,6075

Even though I knew Albanian gangsters not only numbered more but are stronger in Germany, I have to bring out facts and figures for those who go by their own ignorant studies and beliefs based on their wants and needs to have their own ethnic mafias stronger (Vostok, thewestside).

It's okay though Vostok. I don't blame you for your thoughts (I seriously don't, I am not trying to be cocky) but you really should take into consideration the thoughts of other people.
Indeed. You're experts at getting caught like flies and because you frankly have nothing to lose seeing as you will rot in prison for the rest of your life, you call yourself a Serbian or Macedonian to make us look bad. Fucking scum of the earth. Parasites.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Germany

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 18th, 2009, 4:35 pm

Germany recognized Kosovo and there is not a single Albanian outside of Kosovo in other parts of Serbia. Why wouldn't they just say Kosovar?
Because this is a list from 2007 you idiot! Kosovo was recognized in 2008. Read what the hell it says on the bottom. Suspects from Serbia and Montenegro; Serbia: 20,331; Montenegro: 1,129; Serbia and Montenegro unspecified: 9,471.
**) Including unsettled nationalities and stateless.
May I remind you the biggest number of Serbs outside the Balkans is in Germany. There are over 500,000 Serbs in Germany, if not a million. Same with Macedonia.
500,000 - 1,000,000? How do you even say this with a serious face on? There are over 450,000 Albanians in Germany. That is including Albanians fron Albania, Kosova (Serbia), Ilirida (Macedonia), Malizi (Montenegro). It's like when you said there was 350,000 Macedonians in Toronto alone.
Macedonian-Slav? Macedonian-Albanian? Wtf? That's why it's a minority. Even though an Albanian is born in Macedonia, he himself and by others is considered an Albanian. It's by blood.
It's not by blood. It is going by nationality stupid! In case you didn't notice, it say's Macedonia, Serbia, Russia, Italy, not Macedonian, Serbian, Russian, Italian. The Kosovars in Germany are all under Serbian nationality.
Indeed. We use Albanians for target practice. #%@&#%@ CIA and UK SAS trained the NLA and KLA firsthand and the NLA/KLA still got whipped. That's pathetic right there.
By who? The Serbian army killed innocent civilians and the Macedonian army came out to a draw with the NLA. The KLA wasen't trained by the CIA until after the bombing campaign moron. In 1999 and 2001, the Serbs and Macedonians were fighting people with Chinese AK-47's from Albania who had no army training ever. Get the fcuk serious.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Germany

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 18th, 2009, 4:40 pm

The numbers also make sense because the Kosova-Albanians are the majority of Albanians in Germany while the Albanians from Ilirida (mac-donalds-edonia) are the second highest majority of Albanians but not close to Kosova-Albanians and the Albanians from Albania don't number a lot in Germany which explains why on another report I am trying to locate right now it said there were only 4,600 suspects from Albania.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Germany

Unread post by razbojnik » March 18th, 2009, 5:20 pm

Because this is a list from 2007 you idiot! Kosovo was recognized in 2008. Read what the hell it says on the bottom. Suspects from Serbia and Montenegro; Serbia: 20,331; Montenegro: 1,129; Serbia and Montenegro unspecified: 9,471.
**) Including unsettled nationalities and stateless.

>Ok yeah sure all the people from Serbia and Macedonia in German prisons are Albanians, you got it.


------------------------------------

500,000 - 1,000,000? How do you even say this with a serious face on? There are over 450,000 Albanians in Germany. That is including Albanians fron Albania, Kosova (Serbia), Ilirida (Macedonia), Malizi (Montenegro). It's like when you said there was 350,000 Macedonians in Toronto alone.

>120,000-350,000 Macedonians in Albania as 120,000-350,000 people call themselves ethnic Macedonians just like 2.2 million people in Greece call themselves ethnic Macedonians according to the US department of state, 300,000 in the GTA, 100,000 in Toronto. I can say this with a serious face on because it's true. I can even give you stats for it. In the year 2008, there are 600,000 Serbs in Germany

http://www.zentralrat-der-serben.de/index.php?ueber_uns

300,000 in Austria

http://www.20min.ch/news/ausland/story/23772093

106,000 in Switzerland

http://www.nzz.ch/nachrichten/schweiz/e ... 05409.html

LOL @ 450,000 Albanians in Germany. I believe you because I know firsthand. Tons of Albanians flock to Germany and Italy, just like Macedonians do. Except for the fact that Albanians in Italy are more historical while Macedonians are recent.

--------------------------------------

It's not by blood. It is going by nationality stupid! In case you didn't notice, it say's Macedonia, Serbia, Russia, Italy, not Macedonian, Serbian, Russian, Italian. The Kosovars in Germany are all under Serbian nationality.

>Omfg you are fucking stupider than I thought, and illiterate as well. I WASN'T SAYING NATIONALITY AS A FUCKING NAME THNG YOU DUMB SIPTAR, LOL, I mean you have to be a fucking moron to say what you just said and you just said it you fucking moron. I didn't say Macedonian, that's not the point. You can be born in one place but you are another nationality. My grandma is born in Belgrade but she's not considered a fucking Serb even by Serbs, she's considered a Macedonian. So if something to happen god forbid, she would be called Macedonian, not Serbian. Who gives a fuck if some alibabonian asshole is born in Tetovo? It makes him an Albanian. That's why it should said ethnic Albanian from Macedonia, not from Macedonia in general. We're not the same fucking people(lie).

-------------------------------------

By who? The Serbian army killed innocent civilians and the Macedonian army came out to a draw with the NLA. The KLA wasen't trained by the CIA until after the bombing campaign moron. In 1999 and 2001, the Serbs and Macedonians were fighting people with Chinese AK-47's from Albania who had no army training ever. Get the fcuk serious.

>No army or intellegence training? Fucking retard.

Confirmed by British military sources, the task of arming and training of the KLA had been entrusted in 1998 to the US Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) and Britain's Secret Intelligence Services MI6, together with "former and serving members of 22 SAS [Britain's 22nd Special Air Services Regiment], as well as three British and American private security companies".

As for NLA, it wasn't domestic. They brought in foreign fighters from the Middle East, Pakistan and Central Asian former Soviet Republics(Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Chechenya). It was mostly KLA members in a new uniform being brought over from Kosovo, along with guns and bombs came the personell to aid the Tetovar insurgency. What the fuck is wrong with you? You contradict yourself as much as Azure yoddles while jumping around a fire.

This is for all those who think we lack importance:

In a bitter twist, while supported and financed by Osama bin Laden's Al Qaeda, the KLA-NLA is also supported by NATO and the United Nations mission to Kosovo (UNMIK). In fact, the "Islamic Militant Network" --also using Pakistan's Inter Service Intelligence (ISI) as the CIA's go-between-- still constitutes an integral part of Washington's covert military-intelligence operations in Macedonia and Southern Serbia.

And that's that.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Germany

Unread post by razbojnik » March 18th, 2009, 5:34 pm

CheGuevara wrote:The numbers also make sense because the Kosova-Albanians are the majority of Albanians in Germany while the Albanians from Ilirida (mac-donalds-edonia) are the second highest majority of Albanians but not close to Kosova-Albanians and the Albanians from Albania don't number a lot in Germany which explains why on another report I am trying to locate right now it said there were only 4,600 suspects from Albania.
Yes, they do make sense. Only you manage to get caught when you stir trouble. The only Macedonian that managed to get caught in a shooting in Toronto was 18, he hardly spoke Macedonian like most of our youth there, and he shot some black or Canadian asshole in some housing project in Gilder, shows you how much of a fucking wigger he was. Then again there is the alibabonian Krasnici

Image

Which managed to flee but as a fucking dumb siptar does, gets caught in New York. How the fuck? The only Serb that managed to get known for beating down a bunch of Americans managed to slither away back to Serbia but still got known. You know how much shit my brother and father commited alongside other people that hasn't even made law enforcement's ears? You know the police work alongside my dad, right? They always insist he goes first. Toronto cops are pussies. When the ETF raided some apartment in my building to catch some black guy with guns and shit, they told my dad to unlock the fucking door. LMFAO.

Another funny thing, we noticed a car with the windows rolled down was sitting in the underground garage for weeks and was getting dust on it, and that parking space belonged to no one once we opened up the books and checked. On top of that, there was a wire hanging out the rolled down window. We figured bomb. We called the cops, some Canadian bitch came, a woman cop, instead of bringing the fucking bomb squad, and on top of that she told my dad to go first and check the fucking car. WTF?! She honestly told him to check the car.

You know what the black thugs in the building call my dad? Soldier. None of them make a fucking peep. My brother moved in, we're moving out. I remember when we lived in 1st rosemount drive, there was this drug dealer that totalled his Audi A4 Quattro from the year 2000 I'm guessing. So we called over a Serbian friend and the drug dealer, instead of repairing it, sold it to our Serbian friend for 2 grand who is a mechanic in a factory in the sticks outside Ajax making parts or something, fixed the car up and he has it to this day.

That's how slick we are. I've never seen so many of those thuggish types until that day they came out of fucking nowhere. You aren't slick, you go in and bomb everything and in the end you get jailed or killed. That's not the fucking point. Just because you make the headlines doesn't make you tough. As I said, Albanians are the second most cowardly and pussy after the Greeks in the Balkans. Even the Romanians and Vlachs have more fucking dignity than you do. Even Turks and Gypsies. Serbs, Macedonians, Bulgarians, Bosnians and Croats are tough because it's in our fucking blood. Everyone in the Balkans has a warriors and fighters mentality and blood, but some act it more while others have it truthly.

It's like...Albanians are the same as African Americans. They are in it for the image. You proved this, Johnny.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Germany

Unread post by razbojnik » March 18th, 2009, 5:36 pm

CheGuevara wrote:Pictures from Germany:

Burim Osmani "alleged head" on the right and his brother in court. Head of one of the most powerful mafia clans in Germany.
Image
Image

Daut Kadriovski. Arrested in Germany in 1985. Was one of the most powerful drug traffickers in Europe.
Image
The guy on the right has the mafia gene. The guy on the left has my uncle's scientist/pedophile look/gene.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Germany

Unread post by razbojnik » March 18th, 2009, 5:37 pm

The fuck am I talking about? The guy on the right has the middle aged baker gene. He honestly looks like a fucking baker, or a plumber.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Germany

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 18th, 2009, 6:25 pm

a baker in a $1,000 suit. that's all i'm saying to you.

except for one more thing. no, not all of the suspects from Macedonia and Serbia and Montenegro are Albanian but most of them are. In the 92-95% range. how can i possibly know this? because 46% of the suspects are suspected of heroin and cocaine trafficking. something you serbs and serbs in macedonia have nothing to do with. if 46% of the suspects were suspected of cigarette smuggling, then maybe 20-30% of the people in the Serbia and Macedonia category could have been actual serbs or serbs from macedonia.

macedonians dont get caught because they dont do anything. same goes with serbs. okay, let's say i believed you and said there really was 300,000 serbians from macedonia in toronto. where is the organized crime from you people? theres like 35,000 albanians in all of canada and we are big time marijuana traffickers and mdma producers. macedonians? nothing.

serbians - there are 200,000 of them in chicago, where is the serbian mob in chicago? theres not a single serbian crime figure from chicago. go try and find one if you can.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Germany

Unread post by VostokSila » March 19th, 2009, 5:11 am

say it's 95% because Albanians makes up 25% of Serbia if you include Kosova which this report does just like they make up 25% of Macedonia is Albanian. There was 30,900 suspects from Serbia and another 5,500 from Macedonia and it didn't show on here but there is another 4,600 from Albania. The almost absolute percentage of suspects from Macedonia and Serbia are Albanian because Serbians and Macedonians are not in big numbers in Germany and Serbians and Macedonians are not international criminals

lol again with your fool's math... there are so many factors you dont take into account.. its amazing.. you realy are a little kid. u just fart out 95% as if it is written in the stone. Jesus christ your a fuckin moron.
Macedonians and Serbs are in big numbers? there are like 600,000 serbs in Germany moron.. around 62-85 thousand Macedonians. If for you power is in numbers then Serbs > Albanians in Germany b!tch.
there is 200,000 Serbians in Chicago alone, is there any type of Serbian mafia in Chicago?
Maybe..
You say it's 5% only to boost Russians because you can't handle the fact that Albanians are in 3.5 times bigger numbers then Russians in Germany.
For the 10000 time... im not you.. I dont say things to "BOOST" my ethnic mafia b!tch. I don't give a shit how many Albanians are in Germany. And this statistic u provided is for SUSPECTS. You base your claims on theoretical shit... how can someone be so stupid like you?? jesus how can someone be so pathetic and gay!!! HOW?!!!!!!
WHAT FACTS!? Where are your facts? Please show me out of respect. I have pulled our source after source after source for you
The fact that Albanians are not #1 in Europe and are not #1 in German organized crime
Respect? the last person in the world I respect is you.... you lost my respect a long time ago b!tch.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Germany

Unread post by VostokSila » March 19th, 2009, 5:12 am

a baker in a $1,000 suit. that's all i'm saying to you.
And this is being rich to you?? a 1,000 dolalr suit? hahahahahahahahaha... go to sleep kid.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Re: Germany

Unread post by punamusta » March 19th, 2009, 8:54 am

razbojnik wrote:
CheGuevara wrote: Image
The guy on the right has the mafia gene. The guy on the left has my uncle's scientist/pedophile look/gene.
And both obviously have the homo gene, too, haha.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Germany

Unread post by CheGuevara » March 19th, 2009, 12:58 pm

VostokSila wrote:lol again with your fool's math... there are so many factors you dont take into account.. its amazing.. you realy are a little kid. u just fart out 95% as if it is written in the stone. Jesus christ your a fuckin moron.
Macedonians and Serbs are in big numbers? there are like 600,000 serbs in Germany moron.. around 62-85 thousand Macedonians. If for you power is in numbers then Serbs > Albanians in Germany b!tch.
There is not 600,000 Serbians in Germany. If there is so what? There is 450,000 Albanians in Germany. But the number of the population in Germany doesn't matter. Albanians have a bigger mafia then the Serbs. Serbians barely have a mafia. Like I explained to you earlier, the height of the Serbian mafia was in the mid-1990's and only because the government used the police for jobs, drug couriers, etc....

A minimum of 90% of those suspects are Albanian. Minimum.
there is 200,000 Serbians in Chicago alone, is there any type of Serbian mafia in Chicago?
Maybe..[/quote]

Then go find me some article on them. I have tried numerous times to find any type of Serbian OC in Chicago and came up with nothing. No groups, no names, no anything. I tried on google, google scholar, etc... I even had a conversation with this arab in a taxi cab who lived in Chicago if Serbians were anything big in Chicago, he told me they stay quiet most of the time.

You say maybe, then go find me one group or Serbian gangster in Chicago.
For the 10000 time... im not you.. I dont say things to "BOOST" my ethnic mafia b!tch. I don't give a shit how many Albanians are in Germany. And this statistic u provided is for SUSPECTS. You base your claims on theoretical shit... how can someone be so stupid like you?? jesus how can someone be so pathetic and gay!!! HOW?!!!!!!
Yes it is for suspects. So?
The fact that Albanians are not #1 in Europe and are not #1 in German organized crime
Respect? the last person in the world I respect is you.... you lost my respect a long time ago b!tch.
How is that a fact if I'm the only one with official sources that say Albanians are #1 in Europe? I don't care if I los your respect. You have no idea what you're talking about. You think the Russian homicide rate is 45-50.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 917
Joined: February 9th, 2009, 10:06 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Germany

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » March 20th, 2009, 9:05 am

Dutchman jailed for Icelandic drugs run
Friday 20 March 2009

A 71-year-old Dutchman has been jailed for 7.5 years in Iceland for smuggling drugs on to the island on board his camper van.

The 190 kilos of hashish, 1.5 kilos of marijuana and 1.3 kilos of cocaine formed the biggest drugs haul in the island´s history, the NRC says. The Icelander who ordered the drugs got nine years.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Germany

Unread post by razbojnik » March 20th, 2009, 1:12 pm

How many do you think I see of these walking down the street with the guy inside?

Image

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Western)”