Local Gang Member Arrested.

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Local Gang Member Arrested.

Unread post by SpacerLoco » August 5th, 2003, 12:33 pm

Early today at around 8am, a well known gang member from the Ballyogan housing projects in South Dublin was arrested in a swoop by police who had a warrant out for his arrest. Thats all the news I have for now, I haven't been in the Ballyogan area to find out more yet.

SpacerLoco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Local Gang Member Arrested.

Unread post by SpacerLoco » August 6th, 2003, 2:03 pm

I found out some more information today from some people I know there, the arrest was part of an investiagtion into a spate of armed robberies connected to the gang, there is a warrant out for three other gang members connected to this, will keep updating as I hear.

Return to “Europe (Western)”