Sicilians hav blak blood (extract from True Romance 93)

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 3rd, 2005, 6:21 pm

I was in Sicily a few days ago and i can tell you, that some of them definitely have black blood in them, even though i would not say its the majority.
But they are mixed people definitley. Everybody who says something else has not seen them.

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » September 3rd, 2005, 6:32 pm

Im half Italian and half Irish.
Dad was dark hair/eyes Italian.
mom is red hair/blue eyed Irish...

Im brown/brown and look white.
I know a sicilian dude and looks like a white rican or sumn...
I dunno what happened thousands of years ago
but thats interesting to think or what made people look how they do...
why are asians eyes like that? spanish, arabs, greeks, germans, morrocans, chileans, shit... ever kind of peoples has there own looks... i dont know why but wish i did... its interesting actually

paulie

Unread post by paulie » September 26th, 2005, 8:37 pm

R WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS...... NEW TOPIC PLEASE

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

I am Italian/Black

Unread post by wutevr » October 8th, 2005, 5:17 am

My father is black and my mother is Italian. I look hispanic, at least I'm told so by most. Any how my Great Uncle is "Joe the BOSS" Masseria. My mothers family is from Sicily (Comobasso y. Brusates). I have heard many stories regarding this topic, although my family disowned my mother when they found out that I was a Half-Breed. I ended up getting baptized as a child in Ohio where we have a very large Italian Family. They grew to love love me; the point being? We all came from two people!
I try not to get involved with race issues. I hope to have shed some light!

crown

Unread post by crown » October 12th, 2005, 1:38 am

Most of the Moors were BLACK (NIGGA BLACK). Most of the generals were ARAB but the MAJORITY of the the MOORISH COLONY in southwest Europe (Spain, Portugal, Italy, and parts of France) were NEGROID BLACK. Sorry Whites, but some of yall are related to us Affirmative Actionites. :lol:

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 12th, 2005, 7:16 am

crown wrote:Most of the Moors were BLACK (NIGGA BLACK). Most of the generals were ARAB but the MAJORITY of the the MOORISH COLONY in southwest Europe (Spain, Portugal, Italy, and parts of France) were NEGROID BLACK. Sorry Whites, but some of yall are related to us Affirmative Actionites. :lol:
You are RETARD STUPID and IDIOT FOOLISH and MORON DUMB so SHUT THE FUC UP

crown

Unread post by crown » October 14th, 2005, 4:49 pm

Dont be mad at me RELATIVE :mrgreen:
I JUST WANT TO LOOOVE YOU! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stef

Unread post by Stef » December 7th, 2005, 10:13 am

Weren't Moors Berbers,the indigineus people from North Africa?They were Arabised followig muslim invasions and are Meditterean type looking people not Blacks.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 7th, 2005, 10:20 am

Im SICILIAN
my fam is from SICILY
there are alotta darked skinned SICILIANS
there are alotta MUSLIM SICILIANS
Blame it on the moors or blame it on Egypt

I look str8 up dominican or lightskinned black or wutever might be in your region but trust --- there are plenty of Italians with african heritage

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Sicilians have black blood

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 7th, 2005, 10:51 am

TheWatcher wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:
TheWatcher wrote:
NW10 wrote:what you mean so what? they still whiter? you sicilian? you have a problem relating yourself to Africans? im just stating something out of a film, i didnt say it was true and so what if it is?
nah im sorry..

i just meant : thats many many many years ago..
people (especially black) like to say "sicilians have black blood in them" .. we all know the fascination the black (hiphop) community has with the sicilian mafia.. so they like to say that "sicilians aint white".. because we all know there aint no white gangsters, right? lol..
ah whatever im too tired..
good post tho
peace
so you think black people brought this up to feel "closer" to their white counterparts huh? how ignorant can you be kid? So did blacks write the screenplay for the true romance movie? if you go on the web and research this stuff most the information you will find are located on white supremacist sites, so dont get it twisted if someone tries to connect you to african heritage, instead of looking at it as negative thing look at is as a honor to be considered even a "lil" black. And to let you know gangsters come from all backgrounds... and thats word to the byrd ;)

aight true..
but i was just being sarcastic and as ignorant as people on this board, who cant deal with the fact that theres gangsters from every background as you said.
Im a "black italian" or wuteva u wanna call it, i grw up in uptown NYC. and yes ive bumped head with many a white italian back in their stronghold of the north BX. They know im italian just like they are but it all comes down to one thing....appearance

Sicily is less than an hour a way from africa, theres a chance u could be walking in tunsia and here someone playin Bortella... for years there has been mixing...i can get real deep into this but let me break it down ----

In Italy North italians discriminate against southern italians -- WHY? because they dont have blonde hair and blue eyes ---- so if youre a white guy with brown eyes and black hair you could have a more rough of a time living, then under them are the olive skinned italians of southern italy and as you go deeper into italy the people get darker BECAUSE yes they are mixed with black, some maybe 100% black.... to say Italians have no black blood is fucking STUPID --- ITALY IS A COUNTRY, thats like saying AMERICANS have no black blood --- there are black people who live in every corner of the world, the same as there are whites almost everywhere....

The reason why u see so many white looking palermos in the USA is simply because they are the ones who get accepted for Visas most the time --- just because u may have never seen a dark skinned paisano doesnt mean they dont exist --- there are thousands of black puerto ricans but if i tell u im puerto rican the first thing that comes to your mind is a white face and str8 hair basically

wisen up niggas

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » December 7th, 2005, 11:58 am

thanks for droppin that science on these bitch ass fools. Moors are muslim niggas who were down with the arabs. They conquered Scicily and Spain. Closer to Africa you see darker mediterranean whites in Scicily and southern Spain. In northern Italy and n. spain you see "whiter" people. The black muslim influence not Arabic is the reason you have more dark peeps in the southern parts of this countries. Even shakespeare made his moor, Othello black. Besides when I was in europe this summer i visited this musem, where one of the exhibits had this jet black little doll. It was a present to a count, called the little moor.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 7th, 2005, 12:41 pm

Did you know that Arabs used Slave Armies that consisted of black people to conquer countries for them?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 7th, 2005, 12:44 pm

In modern usage, Moor or Moorish (Italian and Spanish: moro, French: maure, Portuguese: mouro) is used to designate people whose native tongue is the Hassaniya dialect of Arabic. These Moors live mainly in Western Sahara and the Islamic Republic of Mauritania, from which the latter country derives its name.

Ethnically, the Moors are divided into two main groups: White Moors and Black Moors. White Moors (Arabic: البيضان, transliterated: al-bīḍānī) are nomads of Arabo-Berber origin with relatively fair skin colour. Black Moors (Arabic: السودان) are thought to be descendents of slaves of the White Moors who have adopted the customs and language of their former masters. The Black Moors do not identify themselves with other black populations elsewhere. According to some reports slavery is still practiced in parts of Mauritania and elsewhere. Slavery being officially abolished today, most Black Moors live an independent life, although some remain underprivileged and repressed.

In Europe, the descendants of the Moors can still be found in most parts of Spain (especially Andalucia, Murcia, and Valencia), Portugal (especially the Algarve),and Southern Italy, as well as in North America, South America, and Australia (descendants of people who emigrated from those countries)

kingterp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kingterp » December 8th, 2005, 10:14 pm

crown wrote:Most of the Moors were BLACK (NIGGA BLACK). Most of the generals were ARAB but the MAJORITY of the the MOORISH COLONY in southwest Europe (Spain, Portugal, Italy, and parts of France) were NEGROID BLACK. Sorry Whites, but some of yall are related to us Affirmative Actionites. :lol:
I argee with your statement

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 8th, 2005, 10:46 pm

purplecityhello wrote:Im a "black italian"
And you still say that a white dude trying to join the "righteous side" of the 5% you believe in is an insult to your religion and nation?

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 9th, 2005, 8:42 am

End Violence NOW wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:Im a "black italian"
And you still say that a white dude trying to join the "righteous side" of the 5% you believe in is an insult to your religion and nation?
FIRST
its not a religion

SECOND
im a black italian, im black and born in italy, no we didnt migrate to sicily - my fam is from sicily dating back hundres of years and guess what? we are black, moreno, moro, all wuteva u wanna call it

do u want to be Godbody? ill tell u how, go to rikers - hit the 7 house and ask wuts good,matter of fact ask for the God I-Mecca- im sure he can explain to you better than I

Roy_2k5
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Roy_2k5 » December 9th, 2005, 8:09 pm

Umm ya.. phenotype ("race") and genotype have no real connection.

The Italians along with Greeks, Middle Easterners have East African admixture (E3b1). The East Africans migrated to Middle East, had sex with natives there and then so on. However, since the majority of the Levant (Natufian) were non-black so the children ended up having more non-black phenotype. The same "mixed" people went over to Southern Europe and slept with the "white" people there. Now mix them together and you know what...

Human history is full of out of marriage romances. And this is why so many religions, philosophies, etc heavily opposed sexual activity with foreign peoples, etc.

Sentenza: I posted information regarding to white slave trade to the coast of North Africa. That is one of the reasons why many Berbers appear very fair in complexion. The Moorish language belongs to the semitic family and it originated from East Africa. The E3b1 presence in their genotype also suggests that they ancestry in East Africa along with others. The Moors did have a significant African population as soldiers, however the top rank were Arabs from Yemen. We find these Arabs also in East Africa, etc and they are quite dark skinned. They are akin to many Indians with dark skin along with the "hooked" nose.

GOODFELLA: That sort of makes sense, but black folks would never want to be Italian. Most are idle and even now, they still know how to walk with pride. I gotta say, it's a lot different in other communities, in which one would hide their past in the trashcan and replace it with the posh lifestyle of the Greeks, etc. HOWEVER, whites love to claim Italians as such because of their rich history. One of the reasons why Europe and whites have civilization was because of the Italians. Plus the preferred phenotype for women is more akin to Italians too, but that wouldn't be as significant as the rich Italian history. Back then a Nordic would look at Italians as tainted monkeys and many still do. They are "white" now, because they got money and are willing to further the white "cause" in US, etc.

The fact is the Nordic population is declining and eventually most whites will be Central, Eastern and Southern European. Or maybe the Adnan Arabs, many North Africans and Turks would replace them, because they look quite white. The largest white ethnic group in the US is German.

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » December 9th, 2005, 10:49 pm

in essence every1 have black blood. men kame from africa n the lighter skin was a slow mutation. not necessarily a bad mutation but a mutation none the less

maldoror

Unread post by maldoror » December 10th, 2005, 3:20 am

The largest white ethnic group in the US is German.[/quote]

Not Irish?

Roy_2k5
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Roy_2k5 » December 10th, 2005, 10:12 pm

maldoror wrote:The largest white ethnic group in the US is German.
Not Irish?[/quote] I'm pretty certain it is German, while Irish is number two. Take a look at Wiki or elsewhere, I got the figures there. The "white" population even though declining.

BABYBRAZE: No. The DNA of humans are not 100% identical even though they are generally identical in relation to other animals. We're more akin to the Chimp in relation to other animals. There are groups of human DNA that can be categorized in unique groups, known as haplogroups. Each haplogroup has a common origin. These haplogroups are mutations of the parent haplogroups and that was a result of mainly environmental and dietary changes. For this reason, humans can be grouped into "distinct" groups, but phenotype (appearance) has no relationship with the genotype nor is it confined to a continent.

What is interesting is that most in the world are mixed. The humans with certain mutated DNA mixed with other humans constantly. Africans do not have one set of haplogroups, various exit and many of these peoples mixed. As various human groups migrating elsewhere, others eventually followed and then mixed. East African geneflow into West Asia and then "hybrid" signature flowed into Southern Europe becoming a "hybrid" signature consisting of East African, West Asian and Southern European haplogroups.

Europe share a common history with ALL of Africa even though most fools (usually uneducated) tends to deny this. As much as the Near East and West Asia. In Africa, those even in West Africa share a common history with Europeans. The stories of the Ancient Greeks has various African characters, whether they were Egyptians, Ethiopians, Pygmies, etc. Then there is the European slave trade into Africa and the African slave trade into Europe. There existed gene-flow between Africa and Europe before the rise of any European civilization. But it was not just a Afro-European mixture, it also included Near-Eastern influences as well. In the Near-East, African influence overtaken the "West Asian" cultures of Mesopotamia, etc that were akin to those in the East. There were various mixes even though the Semitic languages (East African in origin) eventually dominated much of the Middle East. It does make a lot of sense.

Where is African admixture mute? Many parts of Asia and the Northern heights of Europe. The Australian aboriginals or the Manchurians virtually have no African admixture. The Americas seem to have attained African admixture recently unlike in Europe. There are theories that Africans traveled to the America which does seem possible. However, there did exist African-looking natives in the Americas before European-rule and even they live even now. The African-looking natives can be found in Australia, Melanesia, etc. Regardless of phenotype, Australian, Melanesian, etc have a DNA more similar to Asians. I'm not sure about the African-looking natives, but the results should be similar to Australoids.

* African admixture means having DNA that mutated within Africa AFTER the out-of-Africa migrations.
** Having black admixture does not equate to African admixture, because the "African" phenotype are found in natives in the Americas and Asia even now.

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » December 23rd, 2005, 4:20 pm

i really dont give a fucc if that bitch azz wyte italians got my black blood or not

sicilian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sicilian » March 23rd, 2006, 9:17 am

I am Sicilian and I AM NOT PART BLACK AND I AM NOT WHITE
ok?
I am a Meditteranean olive skinned. Southern Spanish Sicilians ect have moorish from BERBERS not blacks.

sicilian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sicilian » March 23rd, 2006, 9:19 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:
NW10 wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Sicillans don't have black blood, thats a fact
Sicilians were conquered by the Moors who were african. It is a fact of history. Prove me wrong
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:everybody knows that the first gangsters weren't black, they were italian
The first gangsters were not Italian. prove it
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Black people were slaves back then... thats why today they have gangs and shit and they kill people on the street, cause they used to be slaves and now they are in the process of revenge
African-American gangs were not started in revenge of slavery. It was more so that they were rebellious of racism and abject poverty in american inner cities but it was nothing to do with slavery.
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Everybody knows that white people were always white and black people were always black
Dont you know what evolution is? Ever heard of Darwinism?

Why dont you try finding out about something before posting something on it because you posts are childish, immature and arrogant not to mention ludicrous.
The first gangters WERE italian, man, you are too childish and don't know ur history, african americans were slaves in the late 1800s when the italians became the first gangters like al capone and the ones u see in the movie, in fact, the african americans were slaves until the 1950s when that martin luther guy came along, and how can african americans become gangsters when they were peasents at that time? Italians were not slaves of the poops or whatever they were called, at the previous times like the medival times, all the royal people were all white, i have never heard of a famous black king or anyone that was in the medival times and was black and famous, they were all slaves and peasents, but thank goodness, today, all of the black people carry guns and shit so they can become apart of my gang!
There are more races than white and black. Not everyone fits into this neat little category.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 23rd, 2006, 5:46 pm

^ i know what you mean

plus this topic was already wrong.. I explained who the Moors were and everyoen jsut skipped over it

Italiano

Unread post by Italiano » May 8th, 2006, 4:19 pm

Sicilian i think you finnaly put an end to this subject.......finnaly someone who knows whats goin on

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » July 17th, 2006, 6:20 pm

TheWatcher wrote:
NW10 wrote:what you mean so what? they still whiter? you sicilian? you have a problem relating yourself to Africans? im just stating something out of a film, i didnt say it was true and so what if it is?
nah im sorry..

i just meant : thats many many many years ago..
people (especially black) like to say "sicilians have black blood in them" .. we all know the fascination the black (hiphop) community has with the sicilian mafia.. so they like to say that "sicilians aint white".. because we all know there aint no white gangsters, right? lol..
ah whatever im too tired..
good post tho
peace
:? there isn't white gangsters?

theres fuckin loads of white gangsters

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » July 17th, 2006, 8:32 pm

White gangsters (Irish, Italian, Jewish) are the real gangsters, they were walking the walk long before black un-organized street gangs had a clue.
Why do all these gangster rappers idolize Italian and Irish mobsters, because they are the real deal..

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 18th, 2006, 3:02 am

maldoror wrote:The largest white ethnic group in the US is German.
Not Irish?[/quote]

how would they know today? i mean sure you can tell if someone is italian american or they may have a irish sounding last name, but how many times have the irish and italians mixed? quite a lot, so i dont see how you could say they are the largest white ethnic group

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 22nd, 2006, 2:02 am

STUPID DEBATE - SICILIANS WERE MIXED WITH MOORS WHO WERE NATIVE AFRICANS WHO CONVERTED TO ISLAM AND FOUGHT ALONGSIDE THE ARABS WHEN THEY CONQUERED PARTS OF EUROPE INCLUDING SICILY , HANNIBAL TAPPED SOME OF THAT SCILIAN ASS TOO ........BUT THERE JUST MIXED WHITE PEOPLE ..JUST LIKE YOU GOT MIXED BLACK PEOPLE..........JUST LOOK AT THE JOHN GOTTI AND BONNANO AND LUCKY LUCIANO THERE NOT BLACK BUT THERE SICILIAN THERE STILL WHITE THEY HAVE AS MUCH OF OUR BLOOD AS BLACKS GOT WHITE BLOOD..THAT GOES FOR RUSSIANS WITH ASIAN BLOOD AND BLACK ASIANS LIKE SAMOANS & TONGANS & MAORI PEOPLE , BURMA , THAI LAND E.T.C....UNLESS YOUR BI RACIAL , ...THATS SHT DONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE , YOUR DOMINATE BIO MAKE UP 70 % OF WHAT EVER RACE YOU ARE IS GOING TO DOMINATE. AND A NIGGA WITH A PERM IS NOT A INDIAN .....LOL

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 22nd, 2006, 2:13 am

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE FIRST GANGSTERS THEY STOLE AND ROBBED FROM OTHER PEOPLE ....THATS TRUE !! ....AS FAR AS BLACK KINGS AND WARRIORS AND CREATORS AND WRITERS ....STUDY .... SUMERIANS KUSH ,KHEM ,BIBL NIMROD ,EGYPT- (KEMET BEFORE FOREIGNERS OR ARABS & EUROPEANS TOOK OVER AND RENAMED IT EGPYT) NUBIA , BABYLON, MOORS , TIMBUKTU, DOGON TRIBE , MAU MAU , ETHIOPIA ,..AFICAN HISTORY ..THIS IS WERE YOU START , BEBA , PUNT OR PUT. THE KING MANSA MUSA .STUDY THESE .....

AMAR187

Re: Sicilians hav blak blood (extract from True Romance 93)

Unread post by AMAR187 » July 23rd, 2006, 2:38 pm

NW10 wrote:from the film True Romance:

CLIFF: (Dennis Hopper) I dont know whether you know this or not, Sicilians were spawned from niggers

COCCOTTI: (Chris Walken) Come again?

CLIFF: its a fact. Sicilians have nigger blood pumpin through their hearts. If you dont believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are niggers. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair. Blue eyes. But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood line forever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Im just quoting history. Its a fact. Its written. Your ancestors were niggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother was #%@& by a nigger, and had a half nigger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me am i lying?

I dont know how true this is because countries close to Sicily (Algeria and Tunisia) also have darker skin and dark hair and they are amazed when they see people with blond hair as it is uncommon because of the climate. Although when it is sunny in england my hair goes blonder? Like i said i dont know how true this is

NAH

THEY MIGHT HAVE SOME (MIDDLE) EASTERN BLOOD
THEYRE PURE MEDITERANNEANS

BLACKS DONT REALLY LIVE AROUND THE MED SEA SO AND SO WHAT IF THEYRE MORE TANNED?

THEY AINT GOT NO BLAK BLOOD WHATEVER MAN

SOME MIGHT LOOK LIKE EAST INDIANS OR ARABS

SO WHAT

ITS THE MED GENES

blackandred

Unread post by blackandred » September 4th, 2006, 3:27 pm

I have italians in my family and they look black. In fact they trace their ancestral heritage to black ppl which is how they are related to me. My cousin is Italian :D

Return to “Europe (Western)”