Crips in the NETHERLANDS!!??

There has been an increase in gang and youth groups in many Western European cities that have seen an influx of immigrants. There is also a significant organized crime coming from Eastern Europe In this section discuss Austria [Österreich], Denmark [ Danmark], England, France [FRANSS], Finland, Germany [Deutschland], Greece [Ελληνική, Elliniki], Ireland, Italy [italiana], Netherlands [Nederland], Norway [Norge], Rossiyskaya], Scotland, Spain [España] Sweden [Sverige] and the UK including any place on the Western European continent.
Forum rules
Discuss anything about Western European street gangs and organized crime.
Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 10th, 2006, 12:18 pm

Yep, got there. Well the first thing to say is yeah, all looks the part, almost more Crip than Crip. I mean hell, the wardrobe man, thats a hell of a wardrobe. The thing is we all in Europe and in London, theres no colours, no dress style like that which looks like a finely turned out version of our Yanky cousins ting. On the surface of things, me being a Brit can't tell the difference between those peeps and the American thing.

Interesting. But theres things about it I dont get, so I've got questions -

Was the set started by an American moved to Holland?

Why did a Crip set begin in Holland? What was the motivation to begin there?

Were there Dutch groups/gangs which were a threat to pre-Crip Dutch in the Hague?

Who's the rivals?

Being so indentifiable, don't the cops come down on you all the time?

Ain't it being like walking targets for other non-coloured up crews who can melt away without standing out? Or is the blue for display and not for beef?

Its all very interesting but you gotta understand that interested peeps in the US are going to need some convincing, because naturally, its seen as thier baby get me.

I'm asking these questions because their is a perception that in NL, things aren't so hard for peeps - now I'm ready to learn the other side and want to hear your view - but we heard that NL has one of the best social security systems worldwide, that everybody gets access to decent housing and good support from the state when out of work. So its a suprise I guess. But I don't really get it, so please break it down?

de_armada21

Unread post by de_armada21 » August 10th, 2006, 7:14 pm

well,i know that cripset exists,but except for internet and tv i have never heard about them doing anything.
I thought they started out as a hiphop group called something like "underground criminals".
They say its a philosphy of beeing a brotherhood.

i used to know another crip set,they just had that name and where a group of thugs.
they had many rivals,and few time i saw "redflagged" enemies,nothin really happened,
basicly these crip sets here are just criminals who name their group crip
not because of affiliation.

I dont thing the Haque crips got started by any official crip member.

In Holland gangsters/criminals dont where colours,just the few that copy USA gangs.
If you started walking with a flag,hardly anyone would take you seriues.
But ofcourse there is a chance the police would stop you over.
the blue is for display.

i guess they only had rivals when doing criminal activity,its not like in the USA you are sitting on your porch with a blue rag,and you get shot for nothing other then gangcolour.

Also they are the only ones that call out their crew's name,others dont want to be named.

There allot of poor people in Netherlands,the media just neglects them.
Many people who cant buy food,not even talking about buying clothes etc.
The taxes here are f==ked up,they work together with police and pull you over,or kick in peoples doors.
And im not talking about not paying your taxes for months,they screw you up as quick as they can.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » August 11th, 2006, 2:13 am

Noog wrote:Yep, got there. Well the first thing to say is yeah, all looks the part, almost more Crip than Crip. I mean hell, the wardrobe man, thats a hell of a wardrobe. The thing is we all in Europe and in London, theres no colours, no dress style like that which looks like a finely turned out version of our Yanky cousins ting. On the surface of things, me being a Brit can't tell the difference between those peeps and the American thing.

Interesting. But theres things about it I dont get, so I've got questions -

Was the set started by an American moved to Holland?

Why did a Crip set begin in Holland? What was the motivation to begin there?

Were there Dutch groups/gangs which were a threat to pre-Crip Dutch in the Hague?

Who's the rivals?

Being so indentifiable, don't the cops come down on you all the time?

Ain't it being like walking targets for other non-coloured up crews who can melt away without standing out? Or is the blue for display and not for beef?

Its all very interesting but you gotta understand that interested peeps in the US are going to need some convincing, because naturally, its seen as thier baby get me.

I'm asking these questions because their is a perception that in NL, things aren't so hard for peeps - now I'm ready to learn the other side and want to hear your view - but we heard that NL has one of the best social security systems worldwide, that everybody gets access to decent housing and good support from the state when out of work. So its a suprise I guess. But I don't really get it, so please break it down?
There was a member of the Main Triad Crips on this forum and he could have answer all your questions,but he isn't active on this forum no more.First i got to say i don't know MTC members.But i will answer your questions the best way i can.The founders of the MTC-set are Dutch/Suriname people.No Americans were involved,they do got connection with an American set.I think it was Rollin 40,but i am not sure.
On the motivation-thing i can not say,i don't know them.The biggest rivals are known criminals,MTC-members excell in rip-deals.Their biggest rivals are not Blood gangs or Crip gangs.They don't want that L.A. bulls.hit in Holland.Exterminating themselves.About the cops,they did get raided a couple of times.Because they posed for a Dutch magazine in Holland,all flamed up with guns and shit.But the Hells Angels can walk with there colours,so they can walk with there colours.For the other questions,i can't answer because i don't know them.I will try to contact MTC member who was on this forum.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 11th, 2006, 4:11 am

A quick aside for you.....have a look at the youtube link above and search for Main Triad Crips..but instead of looking at the video, click on another film clip in the 'related' section called something like 'that fight' or something...and prepare to wet your pants.....hell, I almost pissed myself.....please don't tell me that was a real fight!! It had to be a staged thing because, well..have a look. Warning though, it will seriously improve your mood for the day! Fuccin hilarious! Makes you want to join in and knock em down one by one just because you could! Fantastic stuff!

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » August 11th, 2006, 2:26 pm

Is it called gang fight.Cause when it is,this is part of a movie.Don't know the titel is though.I'll get back later for the titel.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 11th, 2006, 2:35 pm

I don't think you get what I'm saying - the video was the most pussio fight I've ever had the fortune to watch - it was pure pantomime but funny as hell

NeoTheXerox
What city do you live in now?: Rotterdam

Re: Crips in the NETHERLANDS!!??

Unread post by NeoTheXerox » September 23rd, 2008, 6:34 am

Alonso already said it ones that in the ninetees Eight Tray Gangster Crips were arrested in Holland.
And that is right!!! A lot of people in the usa said that being a crip or being a blood only for america is, because the problems in the usa are not the same as Europe. That is BS, a lot of Americans are never been in Europe, so how can you say that Europe has not the same problems. Because they have!!!
MS13 gang is also in Spain. Gangs are all over the world. America is not the only country that has a reason to be in a gang. Holland has more problems than you think, you never been there before, only what you see is maybe on TV. About the video, it is still online at http://gangs.worlofmisery.com
Claiming blood or crips has a reason and everybody has his or her own reason. Not everybody is rich in Holland, not everybody has a home, not everybody has a job. There are a lot of people who lived on the streets of the Netherlands, Belguim or Spain or whatever. But you don't see that part of a thing, because that is Netherland, put that kind of problems far away from the reality.

NeoTheXerox

Unread post by NeoTheXerox » September 23rd, 2008, 6:36 am

Fuck I forgot the d on the url
http://gangs.worldofmisery.com

sorry

NeoTheXerox

Unread post by NeoTheXerox » September 23rd, 2008, 6:41 am

So respect every gang set in every country

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » September 23rd, 2008, 7:11 am

let me tell you something...
if i would show this crip page 2 ma older homiez who been through all that gang shit they would just laugh
first of all why you wanna be in a gang??? and why you wanna start something that wuz created 40000 miles away ???
were doin this shit cause we had the!!!!not because we liked it....we had the click up with sum other gangs the protect our community and money..
thats why we became crips!!!not because itz cool or because we like snoop dogg or gangster rap like yall lol
you feel strong when you in a big group and claimin crip..but all that shit becomes nonrelevant if you loose people you love

where im from we dont got no respect 4 niggaz claimin crip outside L.A county expect you come 2 the original turf

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » September 23rd, 2008, 11:13 pm

NeoTheXerox wrote:So respect every gang set in every country
thats really Fn funny

thebasher
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Unread post by thebasher » October 12th, 2008, 10:18 pm

A Ghost wrote:I found this news article about the spread of Crips to the Netherlands. First of all its all in Dutch and I had to translate in into English. I think this pretty much shows how rediculous this whole Blood Crip migration bulls!t has gotten.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the original version

http://www.netwerk.tv/index.jsp?p=items ... rk&a=67735

I couldnt get a url for a translated version so I am putting the pictures and the content of it here.

Subject: Fifteen years pace culture in the Netherlands
Uitzenddatum: Free. 28 November 2003, 20.30u
Press coverage: Roul Meijer
React: Response to the makers

A reportage over fifteen years pace culture in the Netherlands. Under the influence of American pace culture arose in the years the eighty in The Hague first gangs of youths under the name ' crips '. At this moment the number of gangs grows more rapidly than ever. Network followed two days the members of the first Crips in The Hague.

Crips.nl
Concerning the gangs of youths in The Hague a book has appeared: ' Crips.nl, 15 years pace culture in the Netherlands ', Saul written van Stapele (publisher Vassallucci).

Here was a link off of that article (original version)

http://www.crips.nl/

Here is the translated version again

In 1988, young people in the Netherlands come into contact by the success of the film Colors and the album Straight Outta Compton of rapgroep NWA (Niggers With attitude) for the first time with the pace culture from the US. Fifteen years later this culture has rooted himself also definite in the Netherlands. Journalist Saul van Stapele accelerated the past seven years intensively with head pieces of the first gang of youths in the Netherlands to American model, the Criminal in The Hague Undaground Crips. Also he pronounced with young and old pace-delicate from several Dutch cities, with their family and with their idolen America. Crips.nl are a revealing book concerning young immigrants who stand entirely outside the society, which deserves their money in the heavy crime and as the only escape route consider a career as quicker or top sportsman from the violent reality in which they live.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now before everybody starts complaining about how fake they are. keep in mind that all of the cities outside of California are doing the EXACT same thing.

What did OG's go out to the Netherlands too?? Talk about rediculous.

yea this is some kind of joke ....really

OyBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SouthSide

Unread post by OyBoy » November 26th, 2008, 2:53 pm

they faker than 6 riding crips

because not only are you false claiming, your false claiming a U.S. gang

a U.S. gang at that....

not even a gang in Europe but in the U.S so yes it is worser than east coast dawgs and locs.

DreFromLublin
What city do you live in now?: Lublin

Unread post by DreFromLublin » November 29th, 2008, 1:43 pm

Crips & Bloods from U.S
Europe Crips = fake Crips...

Kiss N Peace ;D

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 30th, 2008, 4:19 pm

It would be interesting to see how gang violence catches on in the Netherlands, with drug laws being so liberal. Gangs tend to thrive in places where drug laws are conservative, where the market value is higher (see: UNITED STATES).

necron
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: London

Unread post by necron » December 9th, 2008, 6:05 pm

Gang violence in the Netherlands is already bad enough as it is with football hooliganism, those guys are on some next level shit. They don't need to copy gang culture from anywhere else.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 19th, 2008, 6:15 am

gangs in europe and not the same as in North America or america for that fact.

In america gangs dont riot in say new york, then try and organize riots in houston or vancouver. They dont put signs on the pantheon in 5 different languages saying rise up and riot, they dont try and destabalize shit in other countrys. Like most gangs in europe that walk the lines insurgents

sinawali

Unread post by sinawali » February 22nd, 2009, 5:09 am

Why there are Crips and Bloods in the European?
Because there are a lot of american soldiers with families for a long time.
And a lot of GI's who stay here are people, which was given the Choice between the army or the prison in the USA.
The kids from these families found some "gangs" and other people copy this
But serios gangs in Europe don't copy the US-Gangs, there are more islamistic influences and of course the mafia from Russian, Italy or Albania

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 20th, 2010, 8:14 am

[quote="sinawali"]
But serios gangs in Europe don't copy the US-Gangs, there are more islamistic influences and of course the mafia from Russian, Italy or Albania[/quote]

True. But not necessary islamistic. There are plenty of Streetgangs all over Europe which are composed of Muslim kids, but they are not on the religion thing, you know?
Its a little bit the same problem as with the Hispanics in the US i would say.
People who copy Bloods and Crips are mostly laughed at here, cause everybody knows its a US thing.

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla

Unread post by natur » March 28th, 2010, 2:37 am

Sentenza is right, most of the muslim thugs in europe are not islamistic

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 28th, 2010, 2:40 am

[quote="natur"]Sentenza is right, most of the muslim thugs in europe are not islamistic[/quote]

U know, its like you would say, the gangs in the US are Christian gangs. A lil misleading, because religion doesnt play a role about aything. Same thing with Muslim gangs, they are of Muslim origin, but religion does not play a role at all 9 out of 10 times.

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla

Unread post by natur » March 29th, 2010, 8:25 am

[quote="Sentenza"][quote="natur"]Sentenza is right, most of the muslim thugs in europe are not islamistic[/quote]

U know, its like you would say, the gangs in the US are Christian gangs. A lil misleading, because religion doesnt play a role about aything. Same thing with Muslim gangs, they are of Muslim origin, but religion does not play a role at all 9 out of 10 times.[/quote]

exactly

Brenagain
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Logan Central. Woodridge

Re:

Unread post by Brenagain » February 7th, 2012, 9:01 am

[quote="20_loc"]These niggaz over there aint got NOOOOOOO reason to bang this shit is out of hand:lol: :lol:.Why the hell would you want to go there?[/quote]

XD Here in Australia too.. there are crips and bloods.. or at least they think they are.
As a normal Australian.. there is no rational explanation other then 2 many snoop dogg cd's.

There is no history or reason for bloods and crips to be fighting here but you know since the rise of hip hop in the 2000's and the influence of Snoop Dogg yadayada ,it's become popular for stupid individuals to imitate American gangs.. stupidly putting themselves in line for actual gangs to pick on and in line to be laughed at by crips and bloods in America that are like who the hell are these fools.

.. They are using is as a good excuse to beat each other up/club each other with bottles ,act like idiots and pretend to be tough. It is only a matter of time until they piss bikers or someone off and get beaten up or killed.Australia has it's own gang history (see Melbourne Gangland Killings) but no these idiots are busy trying to be thug and eventually they are going to learn that fake crips and bloods in Australia have no actual street cred and they are bottom dwellings with big red targets on their backs.

Return to “Europe (Western)”