Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » May 19th, 2005, 6:54 pm

@Trey

About the Italian Mafia
I once read this book which is pretty good
http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/2 ... 78-8422449

I also once read another book on the Cotroni family based on mostly when it had a big grip on Montreal in the 60s, 70s if I remember right at the time where Montreal was a big showbiz place and all and plenty of bigshots would come from around and New York. Before the arriving of the separatists that is since that was when anglos still had their big banks here and all before moving everything to Toronto. Then after the sicilians took over, the Rizzuto family etc etc.


Oh, and if you also want a cookbook from Frank Cotroni here's if youre interested (no joke) LOL
http://www.archambault.ca/store/product ... 175&type=5
http://www.geocities.com/wiseguywally/F ... oniJr.html


By the way, anybody know a little about the Saputo family? The same ones that own the cheese company and all http://www.saputo.com/ . It's been widely known they had links with the mafia when it started. Mr. Saputo's house is in Cartierville right across le pont Lachapelle for those who ever want to see it, he doesn't live there anymore though LOL. Typical italian big house though, ceramica, vines and all the nice stuff behind a big brick wall surrounding. Anyway, anybody know more about the guy or the family even if the name doesn't really come out that much other than refering to that cheese legit company?

Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » May 19th, 2005, 6:57 pm

About the last link to Frank Cotroni, I got the wrong one which was his kid. Here's the right one. http://www.geocities.com/wiseguywally/F ... troni.html

Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » May 19th, 2005, 7:02 pm

Here's some more well documented links to the Italian Mafia and the Irish Mob (West End Gang).

http://www.geocities.com/wiseguywally/ItalianMafia.html
http://www.geocities.com/wiseguywally/WestEndGang.html


http://www.geocities.com/wiseguywally/index.html


It would've been better though if they could also add a section for the Bo-Gars and the Crack Down Posse gangs since they're also there, but you only hear about them from time to time.

Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » May 23rd, 2005, 6:43 pm

Even so, the Pagans are bush league when compared to the Hells Angels. The Hells Angels are the biggest outlaw biker gang in the world, operating in the U.S., Canada and Europe.

"The Pagans don’t want to go to war with the Hells Angels and they don’t want to compete with them," this former Natalie associate says.

In the mid-1990s, the Pagans learned that the Hells Angels were scheming to expand criminal operations into Philadelphia, local mob sources say. Natale reportedly promised the Pagans that he’d keep the Hells Angels out of Philly. And when he did just that, the Pagans owed him "big-time."

Natale controlled the Pagans by acting as their protector, a friend of Natale’s explains.

Law enforcement experts claim there is a close relationship between the Bonanno mob and the Hells Angels. And another former Natale associate confirms that, as boss of the Philadelphia Mafia, "Natale went to New York to negotiate a deal with the Bonanno crime family."

Nobody in New York or Philly wanted "a Canada situation," this friend says.

He is referring to a long-time war between the Hells Angels and a rival biker gang in Canada that has left 160 people dead and 170 injured since it began in 1994.

Many of the Hells Angels are French-Canadian, and have allegedly worked alongside Mafia crime families in Quebec and Ontario. "There is an ongoing relationship between the mob and the bikers in Canada," says author and organized crime expert Antonio Nicaso.

"For years the bikers worked with and for the mob," says Jack Boland, a reporter for the Toronto Sun who covers the biker wars.

"We had a wholesale casket salesman shot dead last year. He was a member of the Toronto mob," Boland says. "At this funeral, some members of a Hells Angels-affiliated biker club showed up to pay their respects."

Boland speculates that the power structure of the local underworld is shifting and the mob’s power is waning. Many Canadian organized crime experts say that bikers are more influential than the mob in many parts of Canada.

"For years, the authorities in Toronto insisted that the Hells Angels were a problem specific to Quebec, a Montreal phenomenon," Boland says.

But last year, four smaller biker clubs from Toronto banded together, traveled to Quebec, and were initiated into the Hells Angels. Now the Hells Angels are "all over" Toronto, he says.

A Toronto businessman with friends in the local Mafia says the mob is on edge about the Hells Angels presence in town. In 1997, the alleged acting boss of the Toronto’s mob, John Papalia, was gunned down by a mob assassin who police suspect was working for a Mafia family from Sicily. In short order, Papalia’s capos in both Toronto and Niagara Falls were also gunned down.

Toronto’s Musitano crime family is allegedly backed by a powerful Mafia family from Sicily and is considered powerful and lethal. The Sicilians who back the Musitanos are part of a Mafia family that operates worldwide. Those Sicilians may be considered scary, but the Hells Angels make even them nervous.

The Hells Angels’ Toronto clubhouse looks more like a bunker. Located in the warehouse district of the city, it is surrounded by a barbed-wire fence and a 12-foot concrete wall.

The giant steel door is painted with the phrase "Bada Bing" — the name of the strip club and Mafia clubhouse in the HBO mob series, The Sopranos. No one answered the door when a reporter knocked and rang the buzzer. But a surveillance camera on the top of the building captured the visit on tape.

Last week, the biker war in Canada claimed two more victims when a Hells Angel and a rival biker were gunned down in Quebec.

http://citypaper.net/articles/082301/ne ... orld.shtml

-----------------------------------

Anybody know about the Musitano family out there in Toronto? I've read about the ties with the Cotroni family and Rizzuto family over and over again but not about Toronto much. If you know anything post in the Toronto thread since that's where it belongs.

Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » May 23rd, 2005, 6:55 pm

Old news but still pretty funny (or fucked up, however you see it) for those who haven't read it yet

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national ... 41019.html

dblockin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: April 16th, 2005, 7:59 am

Unread postby dblockin » July 23rd, 2005, 9:02 pm

now you have the syndicate that are starting to take shit over.there leader gregory wooley a black cat, is a rockers members witch is a hells angels puppet club.just to show you how much power he's got he will be doing olly 2 years for taking part of 6 murders.his organization his the most organized in the black underwold.

Anonymous20

Unread postby Anonymous20 » July 24th, 2005, 5:37 am


FrontmanBiIf
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: August 20th, 2005, 9:50 am

Unread postby FrontmanBiIf » August 20th, 2005, 9:58 am

If you people wern't so stupid, it would be funny. You do realize that CSIS(along with other intelligence agencies) is all over this rediculous message board.

Good luck being someones bitch in the pen you filth of humanity.

User avatar
LUCKY4CH
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: August 22nd, 2005, 1:32 pm
Location: GARY, IN

Unread postby LUCKY4CH » August 22nd, 2005, 3:21 pm

DON'T YA'LL GOT VICE LORDS AND GD'S FROM DETROIT COMING UP THERE AND PLUGGIN PEOPLE?

User avatar
NorthernBrotha
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 29
Joined: September 19th, 2005, 9:19 pm
Location: California

Gangs in canada

Unread postby NorthernBrotha » September 19th, 2005, 9:43 pm

ima tell yall the deal about canada...

AS far as i know all the real gangs that acctually bang are in TORONTO, HAMILTON, MONTREAL, VANCOUVER, and WINNIPEG

up here we have BLOODs, CRIPs, JAMAICAN GANGS (toronto and hamilton, not listing the names of the gangs tho), LA RAZA, HELLS ANGELS (White supremist), ITALIAN MAFIAs, and then you got your local neiborhood gangs i.e. O.C.G.C. oriole cresent gangsta crips.

User avatar
NorthernBrotha
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 29
Joined: September 19th, 2005, 9:19 pm
Location: California

Unread postby NorthernBrotha » September 19th, 2005, 9:48 pm

Capo wrote:Even so, the Pagans are bush league when compared to the Hells Angels. The Hells Angels are the biggest outlaw biker gang in the world, operating in the U.S., Canada and Europe.

"The Pagans don’t want to go to war with the Hells Angels and they don’t want to compete with them," this former Natalie associate says.

In the mid-1990s, the Pagans learned that the Hells Angels were scheming to expand criminal operations into Philadelphia, local mob sources say. Natale reportedly promised the Pagans that he’d keep the Hells Angels out of Philly. And when he did just that, the Pagans owed him "big-time."

Natale controlled the Pagans by acting as their protector, a friend of Natale’s explains.

Law enforcement experts claim there is a close relationship between the Bonanno mob and the Hells Angels. And another former Natale associate confirms that, as boss of the Philadelphia Mafia, "Natale went to New York to negotiate a deal with the Bonanno crime family."

Nobody in New York or Philly wanted "a Canada situation," this friend says.

He is referring to a long-time war between the Hells Angels and a rival biker gang in Canada that has left 160 people dead and 170 injured since it began in 1994.

Many of the Hells Angels are French-Canadian, and have allegedly worked alongside Mafia crime families in Quebec and Ontario. "There is an ongoing relationship between the mob and the bikers in Canada," says author and organized crime expert Antonio Nicaso.

"For years the bikers worked with and for the mob," says Jack Boland, a reporter for the Toronto Sun who covers the biker wars.

"We had a wholesale casket salesman shot dead last year. He was a member of the Toronto mob," Boland says. "At this funeral, some members of a Hells Angels-affiliated biker club showed up to pay their respects."

Boland speculates that the power structure of the local underworld is shifting and the mob’s power is waning. Many Canadian organized crime experts say that bikers are more influential than the mob in many parts of Canada.

"For years, the authorities in Toronto insisted that the Hells Angels were a problem specific to Quebec, a Montreal phenomenon," Boland says.

But last year, four smaller biker clubs from Toronto banded together, traveled to Quebec, and were initiated into the Hells Angels. Now the Hells Angels are "all over" Toronto, he says.

A Toronto businessman with friends in the local Mafia says the mob is on edge about the Hells Angels presence in town. In 1997, the alleged acting boss of the Toronto’s mob, John Papalia, was gunned down by a mob assassin who police suspect was working for a Mafia family from Sicily. In short order, Papalia’s capos in both Toronto and Niagara Falls were also gunned down.

Toronto’s Musitano crime family is allegedly backed by a powerful Mafia family from Sicily and is considered powerful and lethal. The Sicilians who back the Musitanos are part of a Mafia family that operates worldwide. Those Sicilians may be considered scary, but the Hells Angels make even them nervous.

The Hells Angels’ Toronto clubhouse looks more like a bunker. Located in the warehouse district of the city, it is surrounded by a barbed-wire fence and a 12-foot concrete wall.

The giant steel door is painted with the phrase "Bada Bing" — the name of the strip club and Mafia clubhouse in the HBO mob series, The Sopranos. No one answered the door when a reporter knocked and rang the buzzer. But a surveillance camera on the top of the building captured the visit on tape.

Last week, the biker war in Canada claimed two more victims when a Hells Angel and a rival biker were gunned down in Quebec.

http://citypaper.net/articles/082301/ne ... orld.shtml

-----------------------------------

Anybody know about the Musitano family out there in Toronto? I've read about the ties with the Cotroni family and Rizzuto family over and over again but not about Toronto much. If you know anything post in the Toronto thread since that's where it belongs.

By the way... "Toronto’s Musitano crime family is allegedly backed by a powerful Mafia family from Sicily and is considered powerful and lethal."

you must of made an edit because the Musitano family is from Hamilton NOT Toronto... Hamilton is home to probably the most SERIOUS mafia in canada

MTHell-Boy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: December 13th, 2007, 2:18 pm

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby MTHell-Boy » December 13th, 2007, 2:49 pm

paulie wrote:arn't the hells angels located in the south west part of the US though????
I didnt think that thy ride in canada


all over Canada...Montreal Nomads were the most powerful in Canada and probably NA.

MTHell-Boy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: December 13th, 2007, 2:18 pm

Re: Gangs in canada

Unread postby MTHell-Boy » December 13th, 2007, 2:53 pm

NorthernBrotha wrote:HELLS ANGELS (White supremist),.


they're not white supremacist...they just don't promote black people to full patch. All the black street gangs in Mtl are linked to bikers.

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 147
Joined: January 18th, 2008, 11:07 am
Location: West Englewood, Chi-Town
Contact:

Unread postby OG Cabrini » May 23rd, 2008, 4:06 pm

i met a gangsta from montreal a few years ago and he said most gangs up thurr got alot of ties down in miami. seems believable since both cities have a significant haitian population, probly alot of families divided between cities. does mtl have any miami based gangs?

Capo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 34
Joined: December 11th, 2006, 5:57 pm

Unread postby Capo » May 24th, 2008, 5:03 pm

Over here, they think they're Bloods and Crips and when you tell em that there's no way in hell that California has any branches out here, they say you better ask somebody in Miami. What a load of BS.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread postby Azure9920 » May 24th, 2008, 11:59 pm

There are several Blood and Ru sets that have connects to the homeland...not sure about in MTL, but in Toronto we got several.

Capo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 34
Joined: December 11th, 2006, 5:57 pm

Unread postby Capo » May 25th, 2008, 10:47 am

The guy who believes he is a real Blood or Crip and told me to ask somebody in Miami for proof is probably in this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ludNaVifoeM

Comon now. I'm sick of these Haitians not being themselves and stealing anything American and stealing it like a cheap chinese clone. Even when speaking to these 'gangstas' over here you can't understand what the hell they're saying, wether french or english, because they try and mix up some lingo they saw on TV or on music and don't even get it when they're not saying it right in the first place. This type of wannabeism reminds of 2pac from the Chimères in that haitian documentary (Ghosts of Cité-Soleil). Even though he's never met 2pac in life, you could see him thinking he was understanding anything about 2pac's lyrics all the while shooting up his own community and terrorizing it and barely speaking english. Violence doesn't equal being real, the more you're violent, doesn't prove anything other than, you're violent, and THAT'S IT. But it's like they don't get it.

And it's the same thing with Mexicans, Salvadorians, etc etc, here. The young people all act like cheap electronic chinese clones and really believe themselves. I'm starting to get tired of this wannabe culture taking over here with all those zombies. I'm thinking of moving out, because 1. most of them barely understand english and are not 'cultured' so explaining them, they still don't get it like it's a jehovah's witness fad 2. most of them haven't traveled much so know nothing about other 'city vibes' and understanding what the history behind it all really comes from. The moment you try and start talking about the origins, they say don't give me a history lesson.... and I thought the reason why Cali gangs themselves have been going on since the 1920s if not earlier is exactly because they take a certain 'pride' in their gang's history. And the people here use the term OG, without wanting to find the meaning behind that 'OG' definition because they're fake. What the hell.

MontrealBoy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: July 18th, 2008, 3:19 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby MontrealBoy » July 18th, 2008, 3:29 pm

alright.. tell me why we R fake?
we got drive by's, we got many robberies, drug trafficing, and worldwide connection.
this summer Bloods did 35 homicides. It aint much like L.A. no, but murder aint the thang.
We are big enough to come at the news
And that MFG song u posted, aint reppin Bloods, theyre reppin M-F-G, a music group called Money First Gang. And yes we got allies in both Miami and NYC.

This is about my hood, not as inactive, cuz its 2side, they do rep Green fo' the hood, and red for the gang.. Fuck St. Mitchel 67 Rider Crips. They did drive-by in the hood sum days ago
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/se ... tlas_music

MontrealBoy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: July 18th, 2008, 3:19 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby MontrealBoy » July 18th, 2008, 3:34 pm

Also, u aint know shit. U try to use Youtube to see whos gangsta? bcuz Compton got many gangsta vids with bloods and crips.. DOnt u think they act harder at TV.
Thats called Online bangers, aka. wankstas..

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby Azure9920 » July 18th, 2008, 5:21 pm

lol...

User avatar
montrealnord
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: July 19th, 2008, 6:11 am
What city do you live in now?: Montreal City
Location: Northside 514 Montreal City

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby montrealnord » July 19th, 2008, 11:07 am

that montreal gang rue vid is only the known turfs, theres more crips and bloods than that

MontrealBoy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: July 18th, 2008, 3:19 pm
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby MontrealBoy » July 20th, 2008, 7:53 am

true, but the others turfs is just cats

Capo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 34
Joined: December 11th, 2006, 5:57 pm

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby Capo » August 3rd, 2008, 3:15 pm

MontrealBoy wrote:alright.. tell me why we R fake?
we got drive by's, we got many robberies, drug trafficing, and worldwide connection.
this summer Bloods did 35 homicides. It aint much like L.A. no, but murder aint the thang.
We are big enough to come at the news
And that MFG song u posted, aint reppin Bloods, theyre reppin M-F-G, a music group called Money First Gang. And yes we got allies in both Miami and NYC.

This is about my hood, not as inactive, because its 2side, they do rep Green fo' the hood, and red for the gang.. fu-- St. Mitchel 67 Rider Crips. They did drive-by in the hood sum days ago
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/se ... tlas_music


Hi MontrealBoy,

You just repeated the reasons I had told why people here are fake as hell in your first sentence. People thinking violence makes you realer are some of the most desillusioned fake idiots as can be not understanding what real actually is. Violence doesn't prove anything other than you're violent. Realness comes with History, history of your neighborhood, culture (that also comes with the past). That's as if I were to start saying I'm some Cowboy and you're an Indian (like in the Old Wild Wesr) and we start shooting ourselves out here in the middle of winter in the North East. Oh yeah, we're shooting eachother and all but how real is that... Or, oh yeah, let's say, you take on the role of Palestinian and I'm Israeli, and let's just start shooting eachother. Realness comes from your past, it's engrained in you without even thinking one day, oh yeah, let's try and copy this thing we saw kms and kms away in another country, in another neighborhood, among other DEMOGRAPHICS. It just IS and is an evolution of past History and the culture of the people. Your only history is that somebody a few years ago made it up. Yeah there was CDP, Bo-Gars and all back then that formed, but nowadays people just changed names because it's more notorious and to fit in the 'Crip/Blood culture' but it's still a fake name playing the 'LA gangsta'.

Nobody cares about your homicides other than you idiots high on your violence = realness equation. It's just like that Haitian with the Chimères called 2pac who was delusional over 2pac without even knowing how to speak english right. He was violent, yeah. But he wasn't real. He was just a messed up Haitian.

The actual truth is nobody with a proper head actually believes you guys are real even if you go around shooting your other wannabe Crip rivals in this city. No matter you'd do. It's still fake. It can't be bought, it can't be 'earned'. Either you are and are born in it or aren't. Hope you understand this someday. See you around. ;)

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby razbojnik » August 7th, 2008, 5:07 pm

Only a glimpse at MontrealBoy's posts tells me either he's someone making fun of Bloods and Crips for his own amusement or if he's being serious, he just can't be. I'll laugh my ass off if he's really serious about what he's saying...

Also is the ability to float on deep water without swimming a blessing or a curse? I can. Another question, is the ability to look at everything from several points of view aka several theories aka several explinations a blessing or a curse? Of course it's a blessing, but I meant it as a curse because I can't figure out which one's the truth...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby Azure9920 » August 8th, 2008, 11:24 am

MontrealBoy wrote:alright.. tell me why we R fake?
we got drive by's, we got many robberies, drug trafficing, and worldwide connection.
this summer Bloods did 35 homicides. It aint much like L.A. no, but murder aint the thang.
We are big enough to come at the news
And that MFG song u posted, aint reppin Bloods, theyre reppin M-F-G, a music group called Money First Gang. And yes we got allies in both Miami and NYC.

This is about my hood, not as inactive, because its 2side, they do rep Green fo' the hood, and red for the gang.. fu-- St. Mitchel 67 Rider Crips. They did drive-by in the hood sum days ago
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/se ... tlas_music


There's only like 37 homicides in Montreal a year...How exactly did your little gang manage to pull off 35 just this summer alone when there hasn't even been that many this year yet? The only time MTL pulled in numbers like you're claiming is when the Biker War was going on.

gremlin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: January 1st, 2009, 6:21 pm
What city do you live in now?: city of fun

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby gremlin » January 1st, 2009, 8:29 pm

Out there I think the bikers control pretty much everything, but don't forget about the Chinese mafia.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby Azure9920 » January 3rd, 2009, 7:09 pm

gremlin wrote:Out there I think the bikers control pretty much everything, but don't forget about the Chinese mafia.


Ever hear of Vito Rizzuto?

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 273
Joined: October 19th, 2004, 4:45 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Contact:

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby Trey » January 17th, 2009, 3:10 pm

LOL @ Bloods and Crips in Montreal or Toronto. It's just sad. At least be original. That's why Gregory Wooley and his Syndicate get more respect cause they ain't some bums claiming red or blue cause they saw it on TV.

youngsouljah
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: May 6th, 2009, 7:04 pm
What city do you live in now?: montreal

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby youngsouljah » May 6th, 2009, 7:15 pm

umm mtl gangs
we got
64 bloods
northside bloods
red devils
18's 13's'
88's
uptown bloods
downtown crips
8 trey crips
blue devils
west island bloods
a town bloods
67 crips
villeray crips
parc ex crips(only 1 street its all blood)
uptown tiggaz
brown tiggaz
sunny brookez boyz
young brown tiggaz
young souljaz
cv kings
st. lo cripz(we shut em down)
18th street
OBN(one brown nation)
mini tiggaz
bbt boyz
young militantz
gold squad
junior tiggaz
paki tigerz(yess we got paki gangs too)
paki bloodz
ATL



das abt all i know so far


i stay in my area 64....bz upp b^loodin all daii CK ALL MUTHAFKN DAII fuck dtc 67 and all dem cKrabz bzUUPPP

ODell
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: October 21st, 2009, 11:53 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Louisiana
What city do you live in now?: Quebec

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby ODell » October 21st, 2009, 11:57 pm

The Bloods/Crips in Quebec are 90% posers who wanna look hard. However, there are some gangs that aren't as much into that kind of hard violence, but armed robbery and heists, hell yeah. I got ten guys behind bars right now, all out in a year on parole. And if you check the murder rate of the city, its bs. I killed two in 2008. My friend killed 1. Just cause it ain't reported don't mean it don't happen.

POBoyKarrSt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: October 16th, 2016, 9:01 am
Country: Canada
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby POBoyKarrSt » November 9th, 2016, 2:14 am

Montreal is a Gangster city and has been so for a good minute. Fuck what you heard. What happens in the Montreal underworld has a ripple affect across Canada.

But with time comes change. The Hells Angels, the Mafia and the West End Gang are major importers. What sets the HA apart is they have a bunch of "puppet gangs" (HA dick riders) doing their dirty work & they have connections to more small rural towns that have little to no visable minorities in them.

Greg Wooley represent the Haitian gangs who were willing to work with the HA (the blues/Crips), where guys like Chénier Dupuy represented the Haitians who wouldn't work with the bikers (the reds/Bloods). The Bloods were being backed up by the Rizzuto crime family so they didn't have to go through the bikers for their drugs/guns, but now that Vito Rizzuto and his son (& their associates) are dead, the Calabrians are trying to make a move back into Montreal and they are working with the Hells Angels, who are trying to reorganize after being decimated by a series of raids (which amounted to nothing, btw) by setting up their little dick riding cliques ( Dark Souls, the Black Mask, the Thunder Bikers and the Iron Beast ) on the streets.

The only reason why Montréal doesn't see violence like Toronto is because there is no competition for the Hells Angels. They had a commission just like the one in New York between the mafia, the HA & the west end gang. Little kids in street gangs kill each other over scraps or personal beef.

What's interesting is that the Bikers want direct links to Columbia. Links that the Mafia have. Columbians have been dealing with the Mafia for years. They don't like flashy bikers who engage in wars. I wonder how the Calabrians feel that the bikers are trying to be their equal.

User avatar
canadianbarrio
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 35
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 5:46 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Montreal
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Re: Canada gangs (Montreal, Quebec area)

Unread postby canadianbarrio » January 19th, 2017, 9:56 pm

stop talkin lil americanz ima 18 from Montreal... i'll tell u something bout mtl... we have crips bloods bikerz kkk italian mafia irish mafia sureños 18 n 13... but the italian mafia iz jus a faction of the N.Y. bonnano crime family


Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests