Albanian mafia in NY

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby Faciulina » October 20th, 2008, 12:09 pm

you can say whatever the fu-- you want about albainan organzed crime in here albaniaunited no one will care they are too busy looking at the movies for references. you as well as i know how big rudaj was westside is fcukin 3000 miles away and reads every in a negatvive view, he thought rudaj had only 26-27 members and associates lol. the fact is even though he didnt even amount to the colombos he still showed balls and te lcn couldnt do shit about it, look at all the htings he did to them? the lcn is rich, i will give it that, very rich and influencial in legitamate fields. but other then that, they really have no other advantages over other groups, the albanians are stronger (muscle wise). but lack the resources these wops have because we didnt come here in 1899, we came here in 1997. anyway to pretty much wrap up my adviuce to you, dont bother. just move on, let them have the last word and just leave this forum


ahahahaha you are the first here put reference but i'm sorry for you... you put only BS fucking idiot... the albanians are NOTHING in the states they are somthing only europe stop... you can believe what you want you can listen the BS from your moron friends in the bronx but you remain only a loser i bet you study all the day and you never go out you just look out your window and you know nobody in your own neighborhood reatrd down you DO NOT KNOW SHIT the albanians are good students in north italy southern italian students beat them only for this in the northern schools they like study and they don't know shit especially they don't know the mafia

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby Faciulina » October 20th, 2008, 12:21 pm

but lack the resources these wops have because we didnt come here in 1899, we came here in 1997


you are ignorant the albanians went to the states at least in the 60s at first of course in the 90s arrived more in numbers but they have not any chance to become like the lcn even in 3050 they are nobody compared to southern italian mafia they are only a branch of losers withtout any organization

fresh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 32
Joined: July 28th, 2006, 1:22 am

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby fresh » October 20th, 2008, 7:57 pm

yo yo there aint no albanians in new york yo

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby thewestside » October 20th, 2008, 10:49 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:despite you being a faggot when you first showed up here going after me instead of these other pricks im going to give u siome advice

you can say whatever the fu-- you want about albainan organzed crime in here albaniaunited no one will care they are too busy looking at the movies for references. you as well as i know how big rudaj was westside is fcukin 3000 miles away and reads every in a negatvive view, he thought rudaj had only 26-27 members and associates lol. the fact is even though he didnt even amount to the colombos he still showed balls and te lcn couldnt do shit about it, look at all the htings he did to them? the lcn is rich, i will give it that, very rich and influencial in legitamate fields. but other then that, they really have no other advantages over other groups, the albanians are stronger (muscle wise). but lack the resources these wops have because we didnt come here in 1899, we came here in 1997. anyway to pretty much wrap up my adviuce to you, dont bother. just move on, let them have the last word and just leave this forum


Oh, I see. JohnnyRed is back and he's insulting AlbaniaUnited. So, they are two seperate people? Yeah, right. Is this really supposed to fool anyone? No matter what you do, you give yourself away. The LCN having "financial" superiority over other groups but the Albanians being strong "muscle wise" is the exact same tune AlbaniaUnited has been singing for a long time now.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby JohnnyRed » October 20th, 2008, 11:21 pm

thewestside wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:despite you being a faggot when you first showed up here going after me instead of these other pricks im going to give u siome advice

you can say whatever the fu-- you want about albainan organzed crime in here albaniaunited no one will care they are too busy looking at the movies for references. you as well as i know how big rudaj was westside is fcukin 3000 miles away and reads every in a negatvive view, he thought rudaj had only 26-27 members and associates lol. the fact is even though he didnt even amount to the colombos he still showed balls and te lcn couldnt do shit about it, look at all the htings he did to them? the lcn is rich, i will give it that, very rich and influencial in legitamate fields. but other then that, they really have no other advantages over other groups, the albanians are stronger (muscle wise). but lack the resources these wops have because we didnt come here in 1899, we came here in 1997. anyway to pretty much wrap up my adviuce to you, dont bother. just move on, let them have the last word and just leave this forum


Oh, I see. JohnnyRed is back and he's insulting AlbaniaUnited. So, they are two seperate people? Yeah, right. Is this really supposed to fool anyone? No matter what you do, you give yourself away. The LCN having "financial" superiority over other groups but the Albanians being strong "muscle wise" is the exact same tune AlbaniaUnited has been singing for a long time now.



yeah except albaniaunited for some reason said the italians are still the most powerful financial wise, i said they are merely powerful not the most powerful. they dont do shit anymore... they mostly legal now a days, its funny that theyre evebn called the mafia now a days... lmao they dont exceed no one in anything except for in the legitamate economy... muscle wise???? get fuckin real, you seen what 3 albanians did to 30 fuckin italians at a gast station
they beat up made men
they shut down the lcns clubs
not to mention albanians are in numbers all over the country doing illegal shit, even canada... i mean look at the facts, daut kadriovski will reign over any fuckin italian mafia family and you know it westside hes is one of the top traffickers of afghanistan heroin to the u.s. which is 14% of the u.s supply last year its higher now. even if the guy goes to jail the albanians will still have the connect he established for them how much fuckin drugs is the lcn bringing in? none. the italian authorities and the FBi are in a join operation to track down albanian cocaine dealers in the states who are bringin in alot of coke to italy. get the hell real you and albania united need to look at facts. drugs stomps on gambling, legal ventures and any fuckin thing else. yes the ndranghets was caught in a bust i hear about it before u bring it up faciulina u dumb shit, that doesn mean shit, the italian authorities said a flood of cocaine in italy, ITALY where there is coke all over the place due to albanian criminals in america and is being investigated by italians and the FBI.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby thewestside » October 20th, 2008, 11:36 pm

JohnnyRed wrote: yeah except albaniaunited for some reason said the italians are still the most powerful financial wise, i said they are merely powerful not the most powerful. they dont do shit anymore... they mostly legal now a days, its funny that theyre evebn called the mafia now a days... lmao they dont exceed no one in anything except for in the legitamate economy... muscle wise???? get fuckin real, you seen what 3 albanians did to 30 fuckin italians at a gast station
they beat up made men
they shut down the lcns clubs
not to mention albanians are in numbers all over the country doing illegal shit, even canada... i mean look at the facts, daut kadriovski will reign over any fuckin italian mafia family and you know it westside hes is one of the top traffickers of afghanistan heroin to the u.s. which is 14% of the u.s supply last year its higher now. even if the guy goes to jail the albanians will still have the connect he established for them how much fuckin drugs is the lcn bringing in? none. the italian authorities and the FBi are in a join operation to track down albanian cocaine dealers in the states who are bringin in alot of coke to italy. get the hell real you and albania united need to look at facts. drugs stomps on gambling, legal ventures and any fuckin thing else. yes the ndranghets was caught in a bust i hear about it before u bring it up faciulina u dumb shit, that doesn mean shit, the italian authorities said a flood of cocaine in italy, ITALY where there is coke all over the place due to albanian criminals in america and is being investigated by italians and the FBI.


You really are a clown.

Read the indictments of the five New York Families from just 2000 to the present. Yes, much of their interests are legitimate now. Especially in the waterfront, garbage, construction, and trucking industries. But in terms of illicit activities, they are still heavily involved in illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, drug trafficking, and labor racketeering.

3 Albanians held their ground at the gas station and didn't back down but they really didn't do anything to the Gambinos. They were surrounded and needed to take drastic measures to get the 30 guys to back off so one of them threatened to blow up a gas pump. And since you/AlbaniaUnited (same person) like to bring this incident up so much, why weren't there more Rudaj guys there? I mean, you keep saying that the Albanians have more manpower than the LCN. Why did the Gambinos outnumber the Rudaj guys 10 to 1?

Once again, I'll ask you which made men they beat up.

They temporarilly took over two Greek clubs that were paying tribute to the LCN. And that's only after the Gambinos and Lucchese were weakened in the area due to prosecutions. The Rudaj gang saw and opening and took it, at least for a while.

This nonsense about Daut Kadriovski is getting ridiculous. There is so little known about him but you are ready to declare him king just because he's Albanian. In 2007, 14% of the U.S. heroin supply was coming from the Middle East. What evidence do you have, besides you own assumptions, that all of that or even most of that is by Albanians? What evidence do you have, besides your own assumptions, that it has risen this year?

The American LCN Families, as well as the Italian syndicates operating in the U.S., are still involved in the importation of narcotics, though not nearly to the degree that they were. But there is no evidence that the Albanians have surpassed them in this.

You came across one article that talked about an Albanian importation of cocaine into Italy and now you think they are the kings of coke in Italy and Europe? Give me a break. Their portion of the trade is only part of the 20% not controlled by the 'Ndrangheta.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby JohnnyRed » October 21st, 2008, 12:03 am

You really are a clown.

Read the indictments of the five New York Families from just 2000 to the present. Yes, much of their interests are legitimate now. Especially in the waterfront, garbage, construction, and trucking industries. But in terms of illicit activities, they are still heavily involved in illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, drug trafficking, and labor racketeering.

3 Albanians held their ground at the gas station and didn't back down but they really didn't do anything to the Gambinos. They were surrounded and needed to take drastic measures to get the 30 guys to back off so one of them threatened to blow up a gas pump. And since you/AlbaniaUnited (same person) like to bring this incident up so much, why weren't there more Rudaj guys there? I mean, you keep saying that the Albanians have more manpower than the LCN. Why did the Gambinos outnumber the Rudaj guys 10 to 1?



BECAUSE IT WAS A SURPRISE ATTACK YOU DICK HEAD!! ARNOLD WASENT SUPPOSED TO BRING 30 FUCKIN MEMBERS OF THE GAMBINO ONLY A SHICKEN SHIT HOE WOULD DO THAT. THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE AND ADVANTAGE IS THE EASIEST AND SAFEST THING TO DO IN A FIGHT! THE RUDAJS DEFENDED THEMSELVES TO A DEGREE WHICH WAS SO CLEVER AND JUST STRAIGHT UP THE SHIT. the rudajs showed up with 30 members and SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE FUCKIN GAMBLING OPERATIONS THE GMABINOS AND THE LUCCHESE HAD IN ASTORIA BITCH. they didnt give a fuck about no gambino crime bitches. you think fuckin albanians mostly in their 30s are fuckin scared of whitewashed 80 yr old italians who are mostly legal?? get the fuckkkkk outtta here.

Once again, I'll ask you which made men they beat up.

They temporarilly took over two Greek clubs that were paying tribute to the LCN. And that's only after the Gambinos and Lucchese were weakened in the area due to prosecutions. The Rudaj gang saw and opening and took it, at least for a while.


the fbi your gods!!! said it, take it up with them hoe.

This nonsense about Daut Kadriovski is getting ridiculous. There is so little known about him but you are ready to declare him king just because he's Albanian. In 2007, 14% of the U.S. heroin supply was coming from the Middle East. What evidence do you have, besides you own assumptions, that all of that or even most of that is by Albanians? What evidence do you have, besides your own assumptions, that it has risen this year?

The American LCN Families, as well as the Italian syndicates operating in the U.S., are still involved in the importation of narcotics, though not nearly to the degree that they were. But there is no evidence that the Albanians have surpassed them in this.


i never said all the afghan heroin was coming from albanians idiot pay the fuck attention, but knowing the amount of heroin the albanians have in europe, the next move would be america, and that move is long due, since 1999 the albanains pushed out the turks and seized 80% of tht business. and daut kadriovski a former european drug GODDDD relocated to the united states so what the fuck do you think he is doing with the resources he has??? he has all of those connections, all of those people just ready to work for him, if he can create a pipeline of heroin to fuckin australia with albanian friends i think he can do it in america with his relatives and liutenants here. how the fuck are you going to hear about a man on the run?? honestly, make sense when u speak, benardo what ever the godfather of the sicilian mafia was on
the run for 40 yrs... did anyone hear from him until he was caught? no...



You came across one article that talked about an Albanian importation of cocaine into Italy and now you think they are the kings of coke in Italy and Europe? Give me a break. Their portion of the trade is only part of the 20% not controlled by the 'Ndrangheta.


not one importation idiot, fuck you and ur downsizing u fuckin inbred moron. THEY SAID THERE FUCKIN FLOODING THE COUNTRY WITH IT. exact fuckin words! and the italian authorties and FBI YOU GODS are investigating them now .i never said the percantage of the portion they controlled in europe. but what fuckin eveidence is there of the italians flooding any thing in america? or from america and please dont show me tht fuckin ndrangheta thing i already seen it. not to mention albanians being freakin heavy ass traffickers of marijuana and x according to tht RCMP thing tht albaniaunit posted AND INCREASING THEIR ACTIVITIES.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby Faciulina » October 21st, 2008, 7:27 am

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N30314873.htm

Bush aims sanctions at PKK, Italian crime groups

30 May 2008 20:26:23 GMT

WASHINGTON, May 30 (Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush on Friday imposed sanctions on Kurdish rebels and an Italian organized crime group in an attempt to cut off their access to the U.S. financial system and their funding.

Using a U.S. anti-drug trafficking law, Bush designated the Kurdistan Workers Party, or PKK, and the 'Ndrangheta Organization subject to the sanctions, which prevent U.S. companies and individuals from engaging in trade and transactions with them


ahahahah bush is scared of the ndrangheta i wonder because he doesn't care about albaniass mob it's easy because they are NOTHING even in europe today the ndrangheta controls 100% of cocaine and 50% of heroin the other 50% is controlled by turks pkk i bet in the next 3 years the ndrangheta will control the WHOLE drugs in europe
the albaniass mobsters can just kneel and suck calabrians dicks ah yeah suck everythings untile the end they must kneel in front of the KING of organized crime

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby JohnnyRed » October 21st, 2008, 7:47 am

Faciulina wrote:http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/N30314873.htm

Bush aims sanctions at PKK, Italian crime groups

30 May 2008 20:26:23 GMT

WASHINGTON, May 30 (Reuters) - U.S. President George W. Bush on Friday imposed sanctions on Kurdish rebels and an Italian organized crime group in an attempt to cut off their access to the U.S. financial system and their funding.

Using a U.S. anti-drug trafficking law, Bush designated the Kurdistan Workers Party, or PKK, and the 'Ndrangheta Organization subject to the sanctions, which prevent U.S. companies and individuals from engaging in trade and transactions with them


ahahahah bush is scared of the ndrangheta i wonder because he doesn't care about albaniass mob it's easy because they are NOTHING even in europe today the ndrangheta controls 100% of cocaine and 50% of heroin the other 50% is controlled by turks pkk i bet in the next 3 years the ndrangheta will control the WHOLE drugs in europe
the albaniass mobsters can just kneel and suck calabrians dicks ah yeah suck everythings untile the end they must kneel in front of the KING of organized crime



how does tht mean hes scared of them u fuckin moron? because he passed a law about drug trafficking that prevents the kurdish rebels and the ndrangheta from engaging with us companies? wow your freakin dumb. so the fuck what? behgjet pacolli was paying 60 members of the bush administration, he admitted it openly. bush is allegedly one of the 60 on that payroll not to mention clinton who was paid in vast amounts of drug money. you guys dont control 100% of europe, only 80% of cocaine is coming through italians like 80% of heroin is coming thorugh albanians moron. and we control the majority of that remaining 20%. calabrians? there are albanian bosses right in your fuckin towns, right there in calabria... albanians going against you guys IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY! lmaoooo you guys aint shit, the albanians scare the fuck out of you guys... did uhear the reports "albanians give even italian mobsters pause" "albanians mafia makes the italian mafia look like a nice ride i nthe park" "they make the italians look like crowd control at a local bar". get fuckin real the italians are soft, you guys are dealing with people straight out of 50 years of the hardest communist regime in the world. even russia opposed the methods of our communist regime.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby VostokSila » October 21st, 2008, 8:00 am

even russia opposed the methods of our communist regime.


Russia opposed to your way of doing business, they could care less about the regime in Albania.
Russia has the best relations with China, and the chinese regime makes yours look like a damn joke. I dont know if you are AlbaniaUnited or care.. but stop talking like a fucking woman, saying things without basis for them.
Fucking idiot.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby VostokSila » October 21st, 2008, 8:01 am

hardest communist regime in the world


bullsh!t.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby Faciulina » October 21st, 2008, 8:02 am

how does tht mean hes scared of them u fuckin moron? because he passed a law about drug trafficking that prevents the kurdish rebels and the ndrangheta from engaging with us companies? wow your freakin dumb. so the fu-- what? behgjet pacolli was paying 60 members of the bush administration, he admitted it openly. bush is allegedly one of the 60 on that payroll not to mention clinton who was paid in vast amounts of drug money. you guys dont control 100% of europe, only 80% of cocaine is coming through italians like 80% of heroin is coming thorugh albanians moron. and we control the majority of that remaining 20%. calabrians? there are albanian bosses right in your fuckin towns, right there in calabria... albanians going against you guys IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY! lmaoooo you guys aint shit, the albanians scare the fu-- out of you guys... did uhear the reports "albanians give even italian mobsters pause" "albanians mafia makes the italian mafia look like a nice ride i nthe park" "they make the italians look like crowd control at a local bar". get fuckin real the italians are soft, you guys are dealing with people straight out of 50 years of the hardest communist regime in the world. even russia opposed the methods of our communist regime.


yeah bitch bush is scared of ndrangheta nobody cares of albanians except serbianna and kosovo.org where you got the sources aahahahahah albanian bosses in calabria? ahahahahahahahahah you have not idea what you're talking about man you put articles with any link and sources written by albanian bullshiter like you i put only credible sources not BS or own opinions... the calabrians run several illegal things even in tirana in the balkans the italian mafia is stronger than albaniass mob the albanians look like to little girls to them fucking moron nobody is scared of them even in greece today russian-greeks and apulians-neapolitans are the most feared there although there are over 1 million albanians... who would be scared of gangs that kill nobody? the camorra kills hundreds of men everyday in a year there are more mafia murder in naples only than the whole albania the italian goverment send the army to stop them but of course the albanians make them scared shut up your fucking mouth moron you are only a loser and remember we are in 2008 not 1997 the time of albaniass mob is finished now ahahahah

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby JohnnyRed » October 21st, 2008, 8:13 am

yeah bitch bush is scared of ndrangheta nobody cares of albanians except serbianna and kosovo.org where you got the sources aahahahahah albanian bosses in calabria? ahahahahahahahahah you have not idea what you're talking about man you put articles with any link and sources written by albanian bullshiter like you i put only credible sources not BS or own opinions... the calabrians run several illegal things even in tirana in the balkans the italian mafia is stronger than albaniass mob the albanians look like to little girls to them #%@&#%@ moron nobody is scared of them even in greece today russian-greeks and apulians-neapolitans are the most feared there although there are over 1 million albanians... who would be scared of gangs that kill nobody? the camorra kills hundreds of men everyday in a year there are more mafia murder in naples only than the whole albania the italian goverment send the army to stop them but of course the albanians make them scared shut up your #%@&#%@ mouth moron you are only a loser and remember we are in 2008 not 1997 the time of albaniass mob is finished now ahahahah



lool what a moron, u dont even live in italy, u prolly never been there since u left, there is albanians even in sicily doing things fuckhead. italians arent doing shit in tirana thats in ur dreams homie, the albanian mafia kills anyone and everyone they please, they even went against italians right there in italy, if that happened in albania the entire italian population would have been eradicated from earth :D

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby Faciulina » October 21st, 2008, 9:04 am

lool what a moron, u dont even live in italy, u prolly never been there since u left, there is albanians even in sicily doing things fuckhead. italians arent doing shit in tirana thats in ur dreams homie, the albanian mafia kills anyone and everyone they please, they even went against italians right there in italy, if that happened in albania the entire italian population would have been eradicated from earth


fucking RETARD! i'ìm italian and i live in germany and i left italy just last year you live in the states and YOU DO NOT SHIT of europe ahahahah albanians in sicily that's your dreams and would give you an erection but it's better to you handjob with the picture of the ass of rudaj... the albanians are not so violent as you claim that's your fantasy i've never heard of any albanian slaughter and even single albanian mob murder in italy or germany... if they are so violent why they never kill? i bet the albanians are not violent even in albania the kanunass is almost extint today nobody use it except some little village in the north the new albanian generations are soft not violent i know that's an hard blow for you but that's the truth... i always heard of murders committed by italian russian or turkish mob never of albanians although some dickhead like you claim they are violent if they are so violent why fucking they kill nobody? they should kill hundreds of people at least... beat a 14 years prostitute is not being violent but chickenthiev... ahahahahah the violent albaniass mob

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby JohnnyRed » October 23rd, 2008, 1:20 pm


#%@&#%@ RETARD! i'ìm italian and i live in germany and i left italy just last year you live in the states and YOU DO NOT SHIT of europe ahahahah albanians in sicily that's your dreams and would give you an erection but it's better to you handjob with the picture of the ass of rudaj... the albanians are not so violent as you claim that's your fantasy i've never heard of any albanian slaughter and even single albanian mob murder in italy or germany... if they are so violent why they never kill? i bet the albanians are not violent even in albania the kanunass is almost extint today nobody use it except some little village in the north the new albanian generations are soft not violent i know that's an hard blow for you but that's the truth... i always heard of murders committed by italian russian or turkish mob never of albanians although some dickhead like you claim they are violent if they are so violent why #%@&#%@ they kill nobody? they should kill hundreds of people at least... beat a 14 years prostitute is not being violent but chickenthiev... ahahahahah the violent albaniass mob



Okay whatever you wish to believe is fine with me. The Kanun doesnt exist? The Kanun takes place even here in America. Faciulina honestly what are you talking about? The Albanian mafia never kills? I have given you incidents showing murders of the Albanian mafia. The Crime wave in Milan was blamed on the Albanian by the Italian government. Nine people dead in Nine days. People have been AK'ed to death right here in America by Albanians. That chef was found in 7 peices by the Albanian mafia. Bombs being thrown at police stations. Come on now, I know we have gotten off task making comments at each others nationalities but it is just stupid now seriously. Yes, that last article you have us I will admit was an interesting article but it does not prove anything. No one but the article stated they were Europe's most powerful gangsters. It wasent a quote from anyone and nobody announced any names. I can provide you the same type of article saying the exact same about the Albanian mafia as I did a couple of posts ago on this thread.

Writethatgirl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: February 4th, 2017, 9:24 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Nebraska
What city do you live in now?: OMAHA

Re: Albanian mafia in NY

Unread postby Writethatgirl » February 4th, 2017, 9:36 am

To whom ever listed Robert "Bobby" Huggard as an official member of the Coonan gang, this is NOT correct. He'd crossed paths with many in the different gang circles of this time period and had a few dealings but Bobby always remained an independent. He was respected by all, feared by many and known for his loyalty once earned. I know this to be true by first account. He was living life as a productive and free citizen of our country at the time of his passing.


Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests