Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
Post Reply
User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 4th, 2008, 1:46 pm

This is like that Russian hit in the movie Training Day where Alonzo gets massacred with Ak's right in the street. Except Albanians are the only ones who seem daring enough to do it in real life. Also I dont think Markiol Jaku should be made a hero being as he was a criminal in an Albanian criminal organisation himself. This should open you readers' mind about Albanian Organised crime in Detroit. There have been other instances of killings in Churches, hospitals and bombs thrown at police stations which you can find on the internet.


Albanian's killing to go on trial in Oakland.
COPYRIGHT 2006 Detroit Free Press



Jan. 24--Markiol Jaku and four of his friends had a plan. They were house painters and drywall workers in their early 20s, Albanian immigrants living in south Oakland County. But they wanted a bigger piece of the American pie. They would pool their money and open their own business, a coffee shop in Royal Oak, one of several springing up in the growing Albanian community -- a place for friends to gather. That came to an end July 17, 2004, when a carload of fellow Albanians -- young men who would eventually come under the scrutiny of federal law enforcement officials in a racketeering and extortion case -- allegedly pulled up alongside a van containing Jaku and his four friends in a Clawson parking lot, and opened fire. Four of the five men were injured. Jaku, who was 20, died. Three men go on trial this week in Oakland County Circuit Court, charged with murder and conspiracy to murder. The trial is expected to highlight a small but troubling side to metro Detroit's large Albanian community -- a loose and fledgling syndicate of increasingly violent young men. "This case is not an indictment of the Albanian community," said Assistant Prosecutor Ken Frazee, who will be trying all three cases in the same courtroom, but with different juries. "Most are here working toward a better life. But you have this smaller, violent element at large. There will be ample evidence of a murder and a conspiracy to commit murder at trial." Charged with first-degree murder and conspiracy to murder are Ketjol Manoku, 25, of Warren and Oliger Merko, 23. A third man, Edmund Zoica, 28 is charged with conspiracy to murder. A fourth man, Florjon Carcani, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder last year and is to be sentenced in March.

The men, law enforcement officials say, have been part of a group terrorizing residents and businesses in Oakland County and parts of Macomb County. The shooting, police say, stemmed from an earlier dispute over a woman and a confrontation between the men at a gathering the week before. Zoica's attorney, Howard Arnkoff, said last week his client was wrongly accused. "Mr. Zoica didn't shoot anybody," Arnkoff said. "He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time." Merko's attorney, Jerome Sabbota, said Monday, "My client is charged with doing things he didn't do." The victims, Sabbota maintains, were also organized into a gang and said testimony would show they often carried AK47 assault weapons. Manoku's attorney did not return calls seeking comment.

Zoica has been named in a federal indictment, unrelated to the Jaku murder, and charged with participating in a "criminal enterprise with the purpose of murder and extortion ... and to keep the victims in fear of the enterprise." The enterprise, according to the indictment, is active in the obstruction of justice and extortion. Manoku and Merko are named in an affidavit attached to the indictment, but so far have not been charged. The Oakland County trial, before Judge Fred Mester, is expected to take weeks and will be under tight security by the Oakland County Sheriff's Office, in charge of courthouse safety. Contact L.L. BRASIER at 248-858-2262 or brasier@freepress.com. photo Markiol Jaku was 20 when he was gunned down, allegedly by fellow Albanians, in a Clawson parking lot in 2004. The immigrant had hoped to open a business with friends in Royal Oak. (Above, Oakland County Prosecutor's Office; below,)

Copyright (c) 2006, Detroit Free Press

Distributed by Knight Ridder/Tribune Business News.

For information on republishing this content, contact us at (800) 661-2511 (U.S.), (213) 237-4914 (worldwide), fax (213) 237-6515, or e-mail reprints@krtinfo.com.

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/su ... 441818_ITM

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by razbojnik » October 4th, 2008, 6:34 pm

Here's what I think of your Albanian mob:


User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by razbojnik » October 4th, 2008, 6:37 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:This is like that Russian hit in the movie Training Day where Alonzo gets massacred with Ak's right in the street. Except Albanians are the only ones who seem daring enough to do it in real life. Also I dont think Markiol Jaku should be made a hero being as he was a criminal in an Albanian criminal organisation himself. This should open you readers' mind about Albanian Organised crime in Detroit. There have been other instances of killings in Churches, hospitals and bombs thrown at police stations which you can find on the internet.


Albanian's killing to go on trial in Oakland.
COPYRIGHT 2006 Detroit Free Press



Jan. 24--Markiol Jaku and four of his friends had a plan. They were house painters and drywall workers in their early 20s, Albanian immigrants living in south Oakland County. But they wanted a bigger piece of the American pie. They would pool their money and open their own business, a coffee shop in Royal Oak, one of several springing up in the growing Albanian community -- a place for friends to gather. That came to an end July 17, 2004, when a carload of fellow Albanians -- young men who would eventually come under the scrutiny of federal law enforcement officials in a racketeering and extortion case -- allegedly pulled up alongside a van containing Jaku and his four friends in a Clawson parking lot, and opened fire. Four of the five men were injured. Jaku, who was 20, died. Three men go on trial this week in Oakland County Circuit Court, charged with murder and conspiracy to murder. The trial is expected to highlight a small but troubling side to metro Detroit's large Albanian community -- a loose and fledgling syndicate of increasingly violent young men. "This case is not an indictment of the Albanian community," said Assistant Prosecutor Ken Frazee, who will be trying all three cases in the same courtroom, but with different juries. "Most are here working toward a better life. But you have this smaller, violent element at large. There will be ample evidence of a murder and a conspiracy to commit murder at trial." Charged with first-degree murder and conspiracy to murder are Ketjol Manoku, 25, of Warren and Oliger Merko, 23. A third man, Edmund Zoica, 28 is charged with conspiracy to murder. A fourth man, Florjon Carcani, pleaded guilty to second-degree murder last year and is to be sentenced in March.

The men, law enforcement officials say, have been part of a group terrorizing residents and businesses in Oakland County and parts of Macomb County. The shooting, police say, stemmed from an earlier dispute over a woman and a confrontation between the men at a gathering the week before. Zoica's attorney, Howard Arnkoff, said last week his client was wrongly accused. "Mr. Zoica didn't shoot anybody," Arnkoff said. "He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time." Merko's attorney, Jerome Sabbota, said Monday, "My client is charged with doing things he didn't do." The victims, Sabbota maintains, were also organized into a gang and said testimony would show they often carried AK47 assault weapons. Manoku's attorney did not return calls seeking comment.

Zoica has been named in a federal indictment, unrelated to the Jaku murder, and charged with participating in a "criminal enterprise with the purpose of murder and extortion ... and to keep the victims in fear of the enterprise." The enterprise, according to the indictment, is active in the obstruction of justice and extortion. Manoku and Merko are named in an affidavit attached to the indictment, but so far have not been charged. The Oakland County trial, before Judge Fred Mester, is expected to take weeks and will be under tight security by the Oakland County Sheriff's Office, in charge of courthouse safety. Contact L.L. BRASIER at 248-858-2262 or brasier@freepress.com. photo Markiol Jaku was 20 when he was gunned down, allegedly by fellow Albanians, in a Clawson parking lot in 2004. The immigrant had hoped to open a business with friends in Royal Oak. (Above, Oakland County Prosecutor's Office; below,)

Copyright (c) 2006, Detroit Free Press

Distributed by Knight Ridder/Tribune Business News.

For information on republishing this content, contact us at (800) 661-2511 (U.S.), (213) 237-4914 (worldwide), fax (213) 237-6515, or e-mail reprints@krtinfo.com.

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/su ... 441818_ITM
Të qiftë harapi i zi me dajre e napolon!

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by thewestside » October 4th, 2008, 9:38 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:This is like that Russian hit in the movie Training Day where Alonzo gets massacred with Ak's right in the street. Except Albanians are the only ones who seem daring enough to do it in real life.
You'd probably get farther in your quest to tout Albanian organized crime if you didn't make stupid statements like the one above. Seriously, do all Albanians have the same pathetic insecurity and hunger to be recognized like Albanian posters on organized crime forums do?

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 6th, 2008, 1:32 pm

thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:This is like that Russian hit in the movie Training Day where Alonzo gets massacred with Ak's right in the street. Except Albanians are the only ones who seem daring enough to do it in real life.
You'd probably get farther in your quest to tout Albanian organized crime if you didn't make stupid statements like the one above. Seriously, do all Albanians have the same pathetic insecurity and hunger to be recognized like Albanian posters on organized crime forums do?

hahahah bitch. stupid statement? hows it stupid if its true? name one criminal group in america who ak's 4-5 people right in the street at one time. please just name one. and name one from the 2000's and up. this happened in 2004 not in 1920 so please dont mention al capone or someone you idiot. i know the italians control garment though. i havent forgotten about that.


do all Albanians have the same pathetic insecurity and hunger to be recognized like Albanian posters on organized crime forums do?
------------- nope, we have no insecurity in us. but we do have hunger. and yes we all want to be recognize in no matter hwta we do. thats what puts us over the top i mean damn. how is it that a people of 550,000- 750,000 in america can compete and even go toe to toe with ethnic organisations whose people number 6% of America and 14.4% of NYC. maybe if italians had any hunger or pride they would still be considered the most powerful. they might be the most established because they been here the longest. but they really hold no power over other criminal organisations.

and my articles and sources give credit enough to my theories of albanian-american crime, so no matter how stupid my statement may seem to you the sources and articles are still there. and everyone seems to know the obvious except you. albanians are the most agressive, fast growing and totally the most ruthless gangsters in american organised crime.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by razbojnik » October 6th, 2008, 5:39 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:
thewestside wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:This is like that Russian hit in the movie Training Day where Alonzo gets massacred with Ak's right in the street. Except Albanians are the only ones who seem daring enough to do it in real life.
You'd probably get farther in your quest to tout Albanian organized crime if you didn't make stupid statements like the one above. Seriously, do all Albanians have the same pathetic insecurity and hunger to be recognized like Albanian posters on organized crime forums do?

hahahah bitch. stupid statement? hows it stupid if its true? name one criminal group in america who ak's 4-5 people right in the street at one time. please just name one. and name one from the 2000's and up. this happened in 2004 not in 1920 so please dont mention al capone or someone you idiot. i know the italians control garment though. i havent forgotten about that.


do all Albanians have the same pathetic insecurity and hunger to be recognized like Albanian posters on organized crime forums do?
------------- nope, we have no insecurity in us. but we do have hunger. and yes we all want to be recognize in no matter hwta we do. thats what puts us over the top i mean damn. how is it that a people of 550,000- 750,000 in america can compete and even go toe to toe with ethnic organisations whose people number 6% of America and 14.4% of NYC. maybe if italians had any hunger or pride they would still be considered the most powerful. they might be the most established because they been here the longest. but they really hold no power over other criminal organisations.

and my articles and sources give credit enough to my theories of albanian-american crime, so no matter how stupid my statement may seem to you the sources and articles are still there. and everyone seems to know the obvious except you. albanians are the most agressive, fast growing and totally the most ruthless gangsters in american organised crime.
AHAHAHAHHAHAH this is fucking helarious. I love you Johnny you made my day. :D

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by Faciulina » October 6th, 2008, 6:24 pm

and my articles and sources give credit enough to my theories of albanian-american crime, so no matter how stupid my statement may seem to you the sources and articles are still there. and everyone seems to know the obvious except you. albanians are the most agressive, fast growing and totally the most ruthless gangsters in american organised crime.
ahahaha they killed nobody how can be the most ruthless??? the italian mafia killed hundreds and hundreds of people in new york in the years

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by razbojnik » October 6th, 2008, 6:58 pm

Faciulina wrote:
and my articles and sources give credit enough to my theories of albanian-american crime, so no matter how stupid my statement may seem to you the sources and articles are still there. and everyone seems to know the obvious except you. albanians are the most agressive, fast growing and totally the most ruthless gangsters in american organised crime.
ahahaha they killed nobody how can be the most ruthless??? the italian mafia killed hundreds and hundreds of people in new york in the years
Everyone shits themselves to the sounds of 'The Murder Of Don Fanucci' being played in the street with Italians marching and having a parade.

We should get some Cocek song to play that will put the demonic feeling out in people...

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by thewestside » October 6th, 2008, 7:40 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:hahahah bitch. stupid statement? hows it stupid if its true? name one criminal group in america who ak's 4-5 people right in the street at one time. please just name one. and name one from the 2000's and up. this happened in 2004 not in 1920 so please dont mention al capone or someone you idiot. i know the italians control garment though. i havent forgotten about that.


do all Albanians have the same pathetic insecurity and hunger to be recognized like Albanian posters on organized crime forums do?
------------- nope, we have no insecurity in us. but we do have hunger. and yes we all want to be recognize in no matter hwta we do. thats what puts us over the top i mean damn. how is it that a people of 550,000- 750,000 in america can compete and even go toe to toe with ethnic organisations whose people number 6% of America and 14.4% of NYC. maybe if italians had any hunger or pride they would still be considered the most powerful. they might be the most established because they been here the longest. but they really hold no power over other criminal organisations.

and my articles and sources give credit enough to my theories of albanian-american crime, so no matter how stupid my statement may seem to you the sources and articles are still there. and everyone seems to know the obvious except you. albanians are the most agressive, fast growing and totally the most ruthless gangsters in american organised crime.
Now you're resulting to petty insults huh? Just like JohnnyRed did. That there are some crazy Albanians here and there that shoot things up means exactly what? Street gangs do the same thing every day. And wanton violence isn't necessarily a measure of power. As the Mafia became more powerful, it didn't need to use as much violence as it used to. It could get what it wanted through more sophisticated and subtle means.

What do you mean the Italians control "garment?" That's the second time you've said that. Do you mean the Garment Center? Yes, they are still active there but they no longer control all the trucking like they used to. But they still have influence in many New York industries, which is why they are still considered to be the most powerful.

Albanians are simply the new guys. Every new group on the scene gets lots of attention and there are predictions that they will take over. As I've said many times, in the 60's it was the blacks. In the 70's it was the Colombians. In the 80's it was the Chinese. In the 90's it was the Russians. This decade it has been the Albanians. Wait a few more years and it will be some new group.

Finally, you keep saying "everyone" knows what you are saying except me. Who? Name one other person on this site, besides JohnnyRed, that believes you. There was some hype about Albanians by the media during the height of the Rudaj gang's power but that has largely dissipated. Albanian organized crime continues to be a big concern for law enforcement authorities but it is only one of many, and certainly not the most important. Not even close.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by TeeKay » October 6th, 2008, 9:47 pm

This is like that Russian hit in the movie Training Day where Alonzo gets massacred with Ak's right in the street. Except Albanians are the only ones who seem daring enough to do it in real life.
zzzzzzzzz...Maybe people would take your arguements seriously if this gay sh*t wasn't thrown into it.

Its funny how this guy here when he first arrived tried to play out the whole "Albanians are caring people" stance,then when things got heated with westside he started using the word "we".

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by thewestside » October 6th, 2008, 10:07 pm

TeeKay wrote:Its funny how this guy here when he first arrived tried to play out the whole "Albanians are caring people" stance,then when things got heated with westside he started using the word "we".
That's a big reason why I don't respect AlbaniaUnited's opinion's. He's a Albanian mob fanboy just like JohnnyRed. They both often refer to Albanian gangsters as "we," as if they are part of them. They are two immature clowns who get an ego trip from Albanian organized crime because they are Albanian. They have no ability to be objective whatsoever. I'm not convinced that AlbaniaUnited is not, in fact, JohnnyRed. Their posts and mentality are virtually identical. Both are on a neverending quest to hound everyone into esteeming the Albanians as much as they do. Needless to say, it's gotten very old.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by razbojnik » October 7th, 2008, 6:07 am

thewestside wrote:
TeeKay wrote:Its funny how this guy here when he first arrived tried to play out the whole "Albanians are caring people" stance,then when things got heated with westside he started using the word "we".
That's a big reason why I don't respect AlbaniaUnited's opinion's. He's a Albanian mob fanboy just like JohnnyRed. They both often refer to Albanian gangsters as "we," as if they are part of them. They are two immature clowns who get an ego trip from Albanian organized crime because they are Albanian. They have no ability to be objective whatsoever. I'm not convinced that AlbaniaUnited is not, in fact, JohnnyRed. Their posts and mentality are virtually identical. Both are on a neverending quest to hound everyone into esteeming the Albanians as much as they do. Needless to say, it's gotten very old.
JohnnyRed isn't coming here anymore. It's the same person. Damn did we actually have you convinced he was a different Albanian??? :D

Who else on this right mind would call himself AlbaniaUnited after the display Johnny put up???

The kid is fucking stupid, but it doesn't change the fact that he can play around with people's heads...

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 7th, 2008, 7:41 am

loool you know razbojnik as much as i hate you and if i come to toronto one day im probably going to meet you and beat your ass but i like your last statement about me. i can obviously fuck with peoples heads looooool. your right, i can, thewestside is a control freak i can tell he has many problems. he does not have a girlfriend or wife thats for damnnnnnnnnnnnn sureeeeeee because i can tell how he never lets things go. lmaoooo thats very bad in a relationship. and i can see that if he ever had a gf or wife he would always need to be right causing for seperation looool i mean come on dude, your fucking how old????????????? and you come online allllllllll dayyyy and post about the mafia LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!! get a lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee homoooooooooooooooooooooooooo and you say albanisn this albanians that mafia fantasy. we dont have am afia fantasy. if you actually did come and talk to people in new york simple ask them. what are albanians like. and ill garantee you with my life they will mention the mafia and the gangs here. fucking latin kings have been gunnned down by albanians, the bloods and crips all of them are shut up at christopher colombus high school. no one opens there mouth. you can see how that black kid got spray painted white just for annoying some albanians sister that were not scared of no one and have enough power to do what ever the fuck we want. you argue the italians being in control of this and that industry. theyre barely into those things anymore. theyre still there but when i say powerful. im talking about strength the ability of be able to show up with 50 people in a matter of 30 minutes. once we had a fight in the bronx and niggers brought like 20 people when it was supposed to be like 2 on 2. within 30 minutes 30 alanians came and almost all of them had guns because niggers wanted to bring a shotgun to a fight. albanians started shooting and the nigger ran away and got robbed for the shotgun. loooool idiots. thats what i mean by powerful, i say powerful meaning the ability to point a gun at the gambino bosses face and tell him to get the fuck out of here. when zef mustafa puts fear to high ranking made men through out the city. this is my definintion of powerful. money wise. maybe the italians are making more today until at least the albanians establish themselvses.


and your wrong about one thing. in the next decade it wont be a newcomer on the scene with all the attention because albanians did not get attention because they were new, if they did they would have gotten this attention in the 90s not now. they get this attention because they are doing things unimaginable to other people. i mean look at the russians, they are depicted as soooooooooo fucking hard in the movies. they come off like genius maniacs who dont give a fuck about anything but when it comes down to it they pay the mafia to operate in what brighton beach? i would realllllllllllly like to see the italian mafia come to the bronx and tell the albanians here to pay them a tax LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO omg dude its too funny to even think what would happen.


anyway back on topic yes they did kill someone faciulina. they killed the person they wanted to kill which was the only one dead. the others just got shot at because they were close or either in the way. its obvious they were aiming for one person because four were wounded and one got killed. and no westside this is not gangs we are talking about. this is organised crime. these albanians were involved in ORGANISED CRIME not street type crimes. didnt you read it you fucking idiot who thinks hes knows everything? they were later to be charged with a rackteering and extortion case and participation in a criminal enterprise. besides they wouldnt buy a cafe as a front for their illegal activities if they were in a gang. they would be outside on a corner somewhere drinking beer. but you cant let anyone except the italians have anything.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 7th, 2008, 7:45 am

Faciulina wrote:
and my articles and sources give credit enough to my theories of albanian-american crime, so no matter how stupid my statement may seem to you the sources and articles are still there. and everyone seems to know the obvious except you. albanians are the most agressive, fast growing and totally the most ruthless gangsters in american organised crime.
ahahaha they killed nobody how can be the most ruthless??? the italian mafia killed hundreds and hundreds of people in new york in the years


your such an idiot. they AKed four people right in the street and killed one (the only target they aimed at killing) of them. the italian mafia does kill people but do you know what it takes to open fire right in street for everyone to see? the italians kill behind closed doors or hire people (usually albanians) to kill for them. i mean the main assassins for the gambinos are albanan looool who the fuck do you guys actually kill. you guys leave it to the professionals.


ahhh i can hear the parade going when fanucci died. man that was so cool. when did that happen again? 1917? 18? name a incident where italians have oepened fire in the street and especially like this past the year hmmmm lets say 1990?

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by razbojnik » October 7th, 2008, 10:00 am

AlbaniaUnited wrote:loool you know razbojnik as much as i hate you and if i come to toronto one day im probably going to meet you and beat your ass
LOL let's do that someday and you'll be the first Albanian to get killed in Toronto, we already have an Albanian murder suspect. ;)

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3036
Joined: December 27th, 2007, 10:23 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by thewestside » October 7th, 2008, 6:23 pm

AlbaniaUnited wrote:ahhh i can hear the parade going when fanucci died. man that was so cool. when did that happen again? 1917? 18? name a incident where italians have oepened fire in the street and especially like this past the year hmmmm lets say 1990?
Once again, opening fire in the streets doesn't necessarily prove anything. Street gangs do it every day. That's the difference between the Mafia and other crime groups. The Italians made good their claim in blood a long time ago. They are now able to trade mostly on their reputation and usually only kill key people when absolutely needed. In the long run, this is much better because it attracts less law enforcement pressure. Why can't you understand this? The Rudaj guys roamed around like cowboys and look where it got them. Prison doing long stretches. And the same thing will happen to other Albanians who think they can gun down people in the middle of the street in the United States. Seriously, pull your head out of your ass and grow up.

MidwestMind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 61
Joined: October 2nd, 2008, 11:23 am
What city do you live in now?: SO. ILL.
Location: Illinois

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by MidwestMind » October 7th, 2008, 8:26 pm

Once again, opening fire in the streets doesn't necessarily prove anything. Street gangs do it every day. That's the difference between the Mafia and other crime groups. The Italians made good their claim in blood a long time ago. They are now able to trade mostly on their reputation and usually only kill key people when absolutely needed. In the long run, this is much better because it attracts less law enforcement pressure.
Gotta agree.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by VostokSila » October 8th, 2008, 6:00 am

i mean look at the russians, they are depicted as soooooooooo #%@&#%@ hard in the movies. they come off like genius maniacs who dont give a fu-- about anything but when it comes down to it they pay the mafia to operate in what brighton beach?
This was done in the 70's, when the first few Russians arrived in Brighton. They pay nothing to no one these days, and Im sure that if they wanted they could come to the Bronx and get mony off the Albanians there.

Albanians are laughed at in Europe. I spoke to this guy who lives in Italy and I asked him about Albanians. He laughed and said that they get beat up on every occasion, and Russians who are very small in number in Italy, cause more effect.

What makes Albanians sooooo hard? the fact they are Albanian? They have a shitty army and training, and had very few SMALL conflicts... so why are they soooo hard?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by VostokSila » October 8th, 2008, 6:01 am

Oh.. and the article sais that the shooting was in a parking lot, not in the middle of a street.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by Faciulina » October 8th, 2008, 12:29 pm

your such an idiot. they AKed four people right in the street and killed one (the only target they aimed at killing) of them. the italian mafia does kill people but do you know what it takes to open fire right in street for everyone to see? the italians kill behind closed doors or hire people (usually albanians) to kill for them. i mean the main assassins for the gambinos are albanan looool who the fu-- do you guys actually kill. you guys leave it to the professionals.
please man be serious you are only a fanatic who think the albanians are though but they are like babies to southern italians... the italians kill when they must kill they are professional not chickenthieves like niggers and latins... they opened the fire even in the last years just look what genovese's did... inested the RUTHLESS albanian mob still killed anybody by itself that's because there is not any albanian mob in the states just low-level mobster who works for the mafia... the russians have their organization in brighton beach even the niggers have some organization although very weak the albanians are nothing in the states in new york and in the bronx i'm sorry for you... yes the italians ask them tax in the bronx i know the albanian restaurants and shops pay protection to the italian mafia in fordham throgg's neck westchester and pelham just like the greeks pay in astoria ahahahah albanians very ruthless chickenthieves

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 8th, 2008, 12:50 pm

This was done in the 70's, when the first few Russians arrived in Brighton. They pay nothing to no one these days, and Im sure that if they wanted they could come to the Bronx and get mony off the Albanians there.

Albanians are laughed at in Europe. I spoke to this guy who lives in Italy and I asked him about Albanians. He laughed and said that they get beat up on every occasion, and Russians who are very small in number in Italy, cause more effect.

What makes Albanians sooooo hard? the fact they are Albanian? They have a _____ army and training, and had very few SMALL conflicts... so why are they soooo hard?


loooool, wow the racism on you. Vostok you idiot i didnt even say anything offensive about the russians, im just trying to give people an idea of whats depicted in movies and whats going on in real life. and you go on a rampage. russians come off exactly how i said they do. as genius' and maniacs who fun down police captains and officers like in 'we own the night' but when it comes down to real life. they pay the italian mafia to operate in brighton beach. i mean thats like albanians paying the italians in the bronx which never has or will happen. albanians are not laughed at in europe and especially not in italy. in milan as well as other parts of italy where albanians are. people are scared to touch an albanian even in jail. and this is a fact. i can give you a source that says albanians are feared even in italian jails in italy.

what makes albanians so hard? you know, i have asked myself that question so many times.... i dont know really. i mean it breaks down to alot. in kosova, tens of thousands have died in like the course of a year. you call this a small conflict but when lets say for exmaple 10,000 (the real number is much higher) albanians die in a region where there is 1.9 million albanians. that is a big conflict because the homicide rate is tremendously high. and when 900,000 albanians are displaced from their homes you call it a small conflict because the number is lower. but again you have to look at the number of albanians in kosova. 1.9 million so thats like saying 80 millions russians being displaced in a year. is that small to you? 80 million russians being forced to leave russia is the same thing as 900,000 albanians being forced to leave kosova. its not only the conflicts that made us tough its the overall scheme of things. i mean since the mid 1500's albanians cannot say they had a good day. the good days dont seem to close even today. i mean 500 years of suffering will make you tough and the recent conflicts and wars, riots and rampages only added to it like the albanian communist regime. albanians from north albania are the most violent type of albanians then comes the albanians from kosova. anyway the albanians from albania had to endure 50 years of the most extreme communist regime in the world. even russia told enver hoxha to cool it down a little bit. hoxha refused and russia broke the ties from him. then there is the remaining albanians in regions like kosova, illirida (west macedonia) and malizi who have to fight everyday and are discriminated against on a daily and national level. not to mention 500 years of being occupied by the ottomans which is like being under serbian control. we endured alot. too much. this is why we are crazier then the average bear.looooooooool i crack myself up. but seriously i hope i answered your question.

why do russians try and take over the world is my question for you. and again im not trying to be offensive im really asking.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 8th, 2008, 1:00 pm

Once again, opening fire in the streets doesn't necessarily prove anything. Street gangs do it every day. That's the difference between the Mafia and other crime groups. The Italians made good their claim in blood a long time ago. They are now able to trade mostly on their reputation and usually only kill key people when absolutely needed. In the long run, this is much better because it attracts less law enforcement pressure. Why can't you understand this? The Rudaj guys roamed around like cowboys and look where it got them. Prison doing long stretches. And the same thing will happen to other Albanians who think they can gun down people in the middle of the street in the United States. Seriously, pull your head out of your ass and grow up.


oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii this response again. at least changes your responses you sound like a robot. yes opening fire does mean something. it means rage and whether you like it or not. pride and rage makes organised crime. intelligence only helps in certain aspects. but whats needed for a man to start enagaing in organised crime is nationalism and pride. ALEX RUDAJ LASTED FOR 11 YEARS AS A BOSS I REPEAT 11 YEARS!! more then most mafia boss in the five families. look at gotti. he lasted 6 years. castellano, 9 years. so i dont get where your going with rudaj. he lasted as a boss a lot longer then most.

italians made their blood a long time ago because back then they were tough. and how albanians are considered crime ridden now is how italians were viewed in the 20s and 30s only difference is that italians were like 40% of new york and albanians are only 1-2% of new york city metro area. they had balls and pride baby pride. you said the wrong things about italians an a tommy gun would go off right in the street. not to mention the irish and others were doing the same thing also. back then the police barely had cars. by the time they came to arrest people the guys are in florida. and when cops ask about what happened no one replied. so back then it was easy. im talking about right now. italians dont do it because they cant do it. they just cant imagine themselves doing it. they barely kill anyone anymore. unless like you said it is absolutely needed. not because they want to operate this way. because they have to. italians are so scared of the police now a days that they dont do shit. so many aspects of the lcn in america is legitamate now a days. some made men can barelllllllllly be called criminals. you wont even admit that albanians are capable, willing to kill more then italians and are much more violent because your so dillusional on your own italian race.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 8th, 2008, 1:01 pm

razbojnik wrote:
AlbaniaUnited wrote:loool you know razbojnik as much as i hate you and if i come to toronto one day im probably going to meet you and beat your ass
LOL let's do that someday and you'll be the first Albanian to get killed in Toronto, we already have an Albanian murder suspect. ;)

its a date. ill inform you when i come to toronto to i can kick your face into the sidewalk like in american history x

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 8th, 2008, 1:03 pm

They pay nothing to no one these days, and Im sure that if they wanted they could come to the Bronx and get mony off the Albanians there.
also this i want to clear up with you. no they cant. even you know this. if they could they would. i mean why wouldnt they tax someone if they had the power to. its just more money to them without doing any work. but they cant. albanians would retaliate and if the italian mafia cant even do it what makes you think the russians can when the russians are paying the italians in their own bronx (brighton beach).

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by VostokSila » October 8th, 2008, 1:28 pm

loooool, wow the racism on you. Vostok you idiot i didnt even say anything offensive about the russians, im just trying to give people an idea of whats depicted in movies and whats going on in real life. and you go on a rampage. russians come off exactly how i said they do. as genius' and maniacs who fun down police captains and officers like in 'we own the night' but when it comes down to real life. they pay the italian mafia to operate in brighton beach
I do not care how they are presented in movies, Russians in Brighton are NOT paying the italians anything, they do work with them I was told, but they pay them nothing.
albanians are not laughed at in europe and especially not in italy. in milan as well as other parts of italy where albanians are. people are scared to touch an albanian even in jail. and this is a fact. i can give you a source that says albanians are feared even in italian jails in italy.
Read what I said again. This guy lives in south italy (not sicily), and told me that. I heared it from an original source, I do not need your proofs.

russians are paying the italians in their own bronx (brighton beach).
Nope. You are wrong.
also this i want to clear up with you. no they cant. even you know this. if they could they would. i mean why wouldnt they tax someone if they had the power to. its just more money to them without doing any work. but they cant.
I know for fact that there are some Albans in the bronx who do pay Russians.
And why would they tax Bronx? isnt it a poor area? the poorest in NY? lol.

tens of thousands have died in like the course of a year. you call this a small conflict but when lets say for exmaple 10,000 (the real number is much higher) albanians die in a region where there is 1.9 million albanians. that is a big conflict because the homicide rate is tremendously high. and when 900,000 albanians are displaced from their homes you call it a small conflict because the number is lower. but again you have to look at the number of albanians in kosova. 1.9 million so thats like saying 80 millions russians being displaced in a year. is that small to you? 80 million russians being forced to leave russia is the same thing as 900,000 albanians being forced to leave kosova
You only see what u want to see. Read what I wrote. When Russians contracters came to Kosova, they were not in any way shocked or horrified. They were at ease and saw this as an opportunity to make some extra money, that is why many went there.
Look at the war in Chechnya. It makes all Balkan wars look like a breeze (I read this sentence in some site from a reporter). Grozny was compared to Hiroshima and ruined WW2 cities by many people. Over 12,000 Russians soldiers lost their lives there. The Chechens should not even be mentioned, they had it hardest of all. 25% of Chechen population (inclueding Russians living in Chechnya) were exterminated.
Riots? lol I think that Russia is riot capital of the world lol. They did not have that scale of Riot as Albania had in 1997 but they have/had constant rioting there.
he most extreme communist regime in the world. even russia told enver hoxha to cool it down a little bit. hoxha refused and russia broke the ties from him.
What do you know of communist regimes. Russia cut ties with Enver Hoxa because he was too egoistic, you need to do some reading. He was an idiot, and do not forget, its easier to control a country with 2 million than a country with more than 150 million. Hoxa in my opinion and many other opinions I have heard, was a fool.
who have to fight everyday and are discriminated against on a daily and national level
Lol in Russia akways fighting, even if u look in YouTube, you will see School VS School.. hood vs hood town vs town. Many just go out and look for fights to clear the head.

Russians trying to take over the world? I do not know.. big ambitions I suppose.

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 8th, 2008, 1:54 pm

which albanians is paying a russssssssssian tax in the bronx?????????? tell me right now please. i mean i want the source. i dont care if even you heard. please tell me some names or where its happening and i will look into it myself just please tell me.


second, yes ready what you just said. it was not on the scale of the riots in albania. why do you keep mentioning chechenian? this i dont understand. you comapre albanians to chechens and say russians are harder because of it. chechens are not russian. they hate russians and russia. but yes more people died in chechenia then in the 97 riot in albania and in kosova put together. why? because the russian army closed the borders and opened fire on civilians hundreds of thousands of them. which is just sad. how can you kill an innocent person you dont know. a person without a gun in his hand?


Second Chechen war:
As of late November 1999, Russian forces claimed to have killed more than 4,000 rebels while losing 187 soldiers since the offensive began. Chechen officials disputed those figures, saying rebel fighters have suffered minimal losses while killing thousands of Russian troops. They said the heaviest casualties have been among civilians, with nearly 5,000 killed. None of the figures could be independently confirmed, and both sides have tended to exaggerate enemy casualties while minimizing their own. As of early 2000 the Russian side admitted that over 1,100 of its troops had been killed since August 1999, but the Russian Soldiers' Mothers Committee reports 3,000 dead and 6,000 wounded. Estimates of Chechen killed and wounded are far higher, and far less certain. Russian defense officials say at least 10-thousand rebels have died. Chechen sources put the figure at less than half that, but say the number of civilians killed is far higher. The number of internally displaced persons is put at more than 230,000 people. Some were kept from fleeing the fighting when Russian authorities closed the Chechnya-Ingushetia border.


First war:
Russian troops entered Chechnya in December 1994, in order to prevent Chechnya's effort to secede from the Russian Federation, and after almost 2 years of fighting, a peace agreement was reached. As part of that agreement, resolution of Chechnya's call for independence was postponed for up to 5 years. Tens of thousands of civilians were killed and over 500,000 persons displaced since the conflict began.



how do you guys kill civilians and call yourselves hard? this is what i want to know??? I mean i can go outside with my friends SK and and extended clip and i can kill about 500 people before the cops come and kill me. does that make me hard? nope, that makes me a heartless, pshycotic snake. it take no balls to do that. Russians have shown no balls by my standards. they have only shown that they are peices of shit. no offensive but its what has been shown. i mean why kills over 100,000 unarmed people becase a tinyyyyyyyy nation wants to break away from your gigantic and prosperous nation? Now that i actually studied about chechenia and found out some things about it im actually interested. im going to look into it more.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by VostokSila » October 8th, 2008, 4:38 pm

which albanians is paying a russssssssssian tax in the bronx?????????? tell me right now please. i mean i want the source. i dont care if even you heard. please tell me some names or where its happening and i will look into it myself just please tell me.
These are things that I preffer not to say.
it was not on the scale of the riots in albania. why do you keep mentioning chechenian? this i dont understand. you comapre albanians to chechens and say russians are harder because of it. chechens are not russian. they hate russians and russia. but yes more people died in chechenia then in the 97 riot in albania and in kosova put together. why? because the russian army closed the borders and opened fire on civilians hundreds of thousands of them. which is just sad. how can you kill an innocent person you dont know. a person without a gun in his hand?
lol.. so you read a little on Wiki and some other sites about Chechnya and you think you know what happened there. I keep mentioning Chechnya because it is a war that was conducted on Russian soil (was Russian). I could mantion Afghanistan aswell, but it is less relevant.
I say this again. YOU KNOW NOTHING OF CHECHNYA. You can read on whatever site you want. The truth is almost never found about that place. Putin did good job of blacking out the media coverege there.
If you were to read a little mor, you would understand that the Russian Army also killed Russian civilians in Chechnya. I know a girl who is Russian and partialy Chechen who ran away from there.
You think every time I say something about my people it means I am proud?? I told this to you in another thread and I will say it again. I, unlike you, dont post things only to hype and glorify my race.
how do you guys kill civilians and call yourselves hard? this is what i want to know??? I mean i can go outside with my friends SK and and extended clip and i can kill about 500 people before the cops come and kill me. does that make me hard? nope, that makes me a heartless, pshycotic snake. it take no balls to do that. Russians have shown no balls by my standards. they have only shown that they are peices of shit. no offensive but its what has been shown. i mean why kills over 100,000 unarmed people becase a tinyyyyyyyy nation wants to break away from your gigantic and prosperous nation?
Lol, did I say I supported the killing of women and children? NO. And why are you so naive? you want to tell me that Chechens did not kill women and children? take a look at the terrorist acts they did. Beslan School massacre for one.
I also heard of a RUSSIAN soldier that jumped on top of a grenade, blowing himself to pieces to save a CHECHEN woman and her kids.
Russian shown YOU no balls? lol who the f*ck are you to judge any race? You dont know even 10% of what's going on in Russia. No matter how much you will read. What you read is what the Russian government want you to read. There are only very few blog-like sites that sometimes tell the truth, usualy they spread propaganda aswell.
What.. you think Albanian UCK didnt commit crimes? lol stop being so naive, your like a 5 year old. UCK killed innocent Serb families aswell, burned down houses with the families inside. Dont try to make Albanians look like they are all about justice and shit. Just the same with the Chechens. The differance is that I am NOT justifying what Russian army done there and you seem to ignore what your kinda did to serbs, I think the word Hypocrite? is good in this case.

prosperous.. Russia.. that will be a great day.
The only two normal cities in Russia are Moscow and ST. Petersburg. There are places you can't walk after a certain time in the evening, because you WILL be robbed. lol people living with no money for foord, electricity, water.. like I said YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING.

Be my guest and look into the Chechen war thing as much as you like. I wonder how much more stupidity could u show.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by Faciulina » October 9th, 2008, 11:58 am

in the bronx the albanians pay the italians that's sure i don't know of brighton beach today the russians used to pay in the past the albanians have a very little impact on organizd crime in the states they are nothing they are not like italians in 1930s there is not any comparison... be serious

Richboy17
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 471
Joined: May 28th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by Richboy17 » October 9th, 2008, 12:00 pm

Albania United can you please SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH ALL THESE POSTS, WE GOT YOUR POINT ABOUT HOW BADASS THE ALBO MOB IS.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by Faciulina » October 9th, 2008, 12:14 pm

albanians are not laughed at in europe and especially not in italy. in milan as well as other parts of italy where albanians are. people are scared to touch an albanian even in jail. and this is a fact. i can give you a source that says albanians are feared even in italian jails in italy.
people in italy like in germany are scared to touch southern italians in jail nobody cares of albanians romanians beat albanians in jail my friend who were imprisoned near milan told me it nobody care of albanians anymore in north italy the prisoners are scared only of southern italians because they know they would be killed a minute after they go out of prison or even in prison if they direspect them

User avatar
AlbaniaUnited
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 707
Joined: August 28th, 2008, 4:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: The Bronx

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by AlbaniaUnited » October 9th, 2008, 12:17 pm

vostoksila say what you want about russia. it is a prosperous country compared to most others. there are much worse places then russia, even the places to talk about, kosova being one of them. chechnya is not russia. it was a soviet union state but not russia. and the people are not russian. so dont count chechnya as a dangerous russian place and compare the conflict to that of the albanian conflicts. the kosova conflict would have been alot worse if the serbian government trapped them side kosova and killed as many as possible. thats what russia did. serbia couldnt do this because albania opened the borders completely to all albanians from kosova. anyway this whole argument is irrelevent.

secondly, no you do prefer to say somethings because you brought it up. which albanian gangster pays a russian gangster in the bronx. give me one in america completely that does that. they dont even pay italians like i said. and russians have been proven to pay the italians.

thirdly, faciulina, your stupid. just dont talk anymore please.

fourthly, richboy17 thank you :), but you can go upon saying it nicer lol.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 810
Joined: August 18th, 2008, 3:48 am
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Detroit Albanian Organised Crime.

Unread post by VostokSila » October 9th, 2008, 3:25 pm

vostoksila say what you want about russia. it is a prosperous country compared to most others. there are much worse places then russia, even the places to talk about, kosova being one of them. chechnya is not russia. it was a soviet union state but not russia. and the people are not russian. so dont count chechnya as a dangerous russian place and compare the conflict to that of the albanian conflicts. the kosova conflict would have been alot worse if the serbian government trapped them side kosova and killed as many as possible. thats what russia did. serbia couldnt do this because albania opened the borders completely to all albanians from kosova. anyway this whole argument is irrelevent
Again you are telling me of Russia..
The only places in Russia u know of are Moscow and Peter, and I agree.. they are good places.
In Chechnya there are still Russians, I claim Kosovo as Serb!! fuck Albanian authority there! you see how stupid I sound? I dont really have a say in that matter just like you dont have a say in this one over Chechnya.
Lol there are towns in Russia that are curfiewd by local gangs and every1 taxed. Russian homicide rates are still higher than your Albania. So what would you say of that? lol and this is only what the western media could proce.. I believe (for a reason which I rather not say) that the rates are higher by 25%. Russian government is known to cover up facts. You can believe what you want to believe.. again I do not have to convince you of anything.
and russians have been proven to pay the italians
Indeed.. that was a while ago.. like 25+ years ago.

Post Reply

Return to “Canada street gangs & US Organized Crime”